Speaker 1: We got Morning every Day.
Speaker 2: A sealed section with tie from first.
Speaker 3: Special is good.
Speaker 2: Light.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm fabulous, fabulous, So fine, We're not live.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, just go back start.
Speaker 3: Again here go.
Speaker 5: Can you just crack into this MBI please, we're going to work out exactly what you bringing to the table this week.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, it's a big envelope. It's a big one.
Speaker 5: The sealed section often some subjects we're a little bit like, can we touch that spicy?
Speaker 4: We can?
Speaker 3: What have we got this week?
Speaker 4: What are your dating red flags? Only online profiles? Specifically, okay, right when you're on the on the hinge, on the Tinder, on the bumble, for example, and you're looking for the love of your life, what are some things that you see on someone else's profile? They go ooh, no, aunt, won't be's wiping. That's not for me, because I've got a girlfriend who she's going through this process at the moment, and she's got a.
Speaker 6: Few a few.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let's go through that next.
Speaker 4: Fellas if you're listening, some hot tips, Yeah, what not to do?
Speaker 3: What not to do?
Speaker 2: Sealed section with tis one from Janew's First She's in the house.
Speaker 7: Oh, Yeah, good morning, ripped open the sealed section already this morning. Get involved with thirteen, a twenty four to ten Wallace Cinema family pass on the line. Here.
Speaker 1: You're dating red flags, right, DG tell us.
Speaker 4: Well, well, well, well, I've got a girlfriend who's swiping on the apps at the minute looking for love, and I must she's looking for love specifically long term partner, not just a little flinger ding ding, Nothing wrong with that, but in this case, she's trying to invest her time, so she's being very choosy and selective, selective. She wants to pick a nice guy trying to catch a big fish. No, actually, it's funny you say, big fish come up in conversation, boys holding a big fish in the profile.
Speaker 3: But what if it's like a big barrel, especially pressing big barrel Monday? It's so rare though.
Speaker 7: Could you talk us through the thought process of a man going, do you know what I want to photo with a big fish?
Speaker 2: And this?
Speaker 3: I am a hunter, right and I am providing my maiden, So.
Speaker 7: That's a red flag, yes, and calling me my maiden? What would be the female look like? What would we hold that would turn a man off?
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can tell you as well. For me, I draw the line at convicted murderers. Everyone likes a bad girl, but if you've got a record, you've killed the bable.
Speaker 3: It's not for me.
Speaker 5: Do you know the other one as well? On the profiles and not on profiles, but I consume on social media as well. The chicken wing chicken what's what's these? You swivel the hip to one's side, one.
Speaker 4: Hand on hip, yes, pop your hip a little hip hop.
Speaker 5: And there'll be some profiles. Well that's the same look fit every single photo get on my Instagram. Very good consistence.
Speaker 1: I think we have been known to chicken wing. I love a chicken wing joke.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I loved it until my husband said, can you stop chicken winging in photos?
Speaker 3: Just stop it.
Speaker 1: Just put your hands down normally by size, just try and be normal.
Speaker 3: You can't do it.
Speaker 4: Red flag. But a big one for my friend which prompted this discussion was the topless Jim selfie. It's very contentious, but it just felt vain. Yeah, because just because you have a six pack doesn't equal love. Can it can? But as the old proverb goes, six pack does not.
Speaker 7: Equal so she ain't swiping right on a guy who's doing topless jimself.
Speaker 4: As much as she'd like to, as much as we go, oh oh, but is he a long term partner? Provide a father of children who can say, is there more to you than your six pack?
Speaker 1: Probably not?
Speaker 3: You know, I guarantee you it's out there.
Speaker 5: There'll be blokes with pictures topless pictures holding a fish?
Speaker 3: What combination? That's how you catch a lite?
Speaker 1: So many red flags in one photo?
Speaker 3: Or please get involved?
Speaker 7: This morning thirteen twenty four ten Your dating profile red flags?
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 4: What's going to stop you in your tracks from swiping yes? When you see this?
Speaker 1: Males, females, what everyone in between? Good morning?
Speaker 3: You'd love to hear from your next.
Speaker 2: Sealed section with tis on from Genus First.
Speaker 5: He's brought a doozy with her this morning, and that is what you're dating profile red flag?
Speaker 7: All those things that you go, oh, that's not for me, thanks, wipe away and swipe on the one.
Speaker 3: We're like, I'm just trying to find some attraction, but instead, what's that? What is going on there? The big fish?
Speaker 1: We've come up with a couple of many men holding a fish.
Speaker 3: That's not so it doesn't matter what the fish is.
Speaker 1: Nice, it's a fish, yeah, but what if it's like.
Speaker 3: A ten kilo Barramunday? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Okay, say barraw Monday one more time this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're not talking to carp we're talking about anyway. Different. World's all good. Okay, thank god I'm married.
Speaker 7: So there's posting shirtless picks from the gym. Let's be thirty four. We're taking your calls. Tanya from holden Hill, Good morning, giggles.
Speaker 1: Hello Tania. What's what's a big red flag for you? On the dating apps?
Speaker 6: There's actually two. The first one I don't know which ones worse. The first one is photos with their exits.
Speaker 4: Yes, people do this tenure.
Speaker 6: Absolutely and I think I think to myself, really like, I is it that you're trying to show this is what you've got. You had a BMW, you didn't look after it, and now you're driving it actually beat up magnet. I don't know why. The other one that I kind of think maybe is worth now on reflection, is with photos of their children. I think that you know what, keep the children private. If it's something that you're a family man, you're going to find that out talking to them, and that's wonderful. But if they're looking for the friends with benefity thing, really, yes.
Speaker 3: Real handbreak the kids, real handbake, keep the kids out of it.
Speaker 4: Just put emojis over the kids the exes. Just put a little devil alone.
Speaker 1: I love that has used the expression kids with benefiting.
Speaker 3: Tell you thank you so much for you call. We got a wills in the family pass for you.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you, darling.
Speaker 5: Now what are your red flags when you're trying to get lucky at the movie theater? Still too far, too far, too far too.
Speaker 3: Why you just thought we're in the zone there? Sorry about him?
Speaker 5: All good contenus. First, thank you for so much for dropping by. You're so welcome, absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 7: I need to know. I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what to move today.
Speaker 2: What you need to know?
Speaker 7: You know what you need to know with Jody and has good news for swifties, because it appears that over the weekend, Taylor Swift has announced she's brought back the master recordings of her first six albums for over three hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's big weekend for you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that was sold in twenty nineteen by Higher America CEO Scooter Braun and Taylor was not given the opportunity back then to buy them back. So this has been an ongoing battle. She's re recorded four of the six albums. The only other two were Debuo and Reputation. Turns out she's not going to redo Reputation because she's like, it was a time, it was a period, it was a vibe I can't read so old me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And she has done it debut again.
Speaker 2: So there we go.
Speaker 1: That's good news for Taylor, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Good stuff?
Speaker 5: Also, never trust the man whose first name is Scooter never, never in your life, please.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's good news for Taylor. Not so good news for Justin Bieber.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what's happened. He's really declining, isn't it?
Speaker 7: So he has spark concern with unsafe new photos of his and Hailey's son Jack. So basically what's happening is I'll show you the photo. So there is there is Justin sitting on the couch without a shirt on blue shorts, just with his little bebit, not shoving the baby's face, right, So that's fine. But then fast forward to the next picture and it's him with his mate in the same outfit. Presumably these shots were taken not too far apart smoking a joint.
Speaker 3: It's a joint.
Speaker 7: Marriage you want to smoking in the joint or smoking a joint. So there he is, and then everyone's going absolutely nuts. Many people blasted the singer outright for smoking in front of his kids, doing drugs with the baby around, encouraging him to do better, and encouraging his wife, Haley Bieber to stop the unsafe behavior.
Speaker 3: Wow, it hasn't been a good period for Justin, hasn't it.
Speaker 5: And a lot of stuff is just resurfacing on social media, some of the silly things that he's done.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's what happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but I mean it's not the optics aren't good, okay, But why do you need to put pictures on social media doing drugs?
Speaker 3: Just don't do it. Just don't do it because with the phone down.
Speaker 7: Surely sometimes I feel like he's his own worst enemy. Doesn't when he does this stuff. Yeah, Like he complains about all the attention, but that's like sort of attention seeking.
Speaker 3: Just like he's setting up his own bad brains.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean, and then be like, why me, why why should put.
Speaker 5: That on social media? If you're Crow supporter? Oh my very goodness, feeling good on a Monday morning, smash the Swans by ninety points.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: What did come from the game was a slight bit of controversy, but not really only for a couple of AFL heavyweights. Yeah, we're calling it what the Wayne Miller rabblegate?
Speaker 1: Come on? I mean, come on, like, can you say anything anymore?
Speaker 3: I don't think you can.
Speaker 5: So if you're just tuning in for the first time, Wayne Miller said this postgame about the Swans, who they were a rabble? They were, they were an absolute rebel. Here's what Junior said.
Speaker 3: I sort of feel it as a group.
Speaker 4: You know, we were all over them in the first half, and you know they was sort of a bit of a rabbel.
Speaker 3: Just just hearing from them on ground controversial. You can't call another team a rabble. It's really disrespectful.
Speaker 5: So maybe if if Wayne Miller really used different words, he might have been he might have been able to say something like we noticed that their structures were starting to fall away and we sensed an opportunity. Instead He was honest and said, look, they were arguing with each other, they were chatting.
Speaker 3: They were an absolute rebel and we went back.
Speaker 7: I feel like football is a damned if they do and damned if they don't, because we break them all the time as the media going oh, one week at a time, and then the minute they do say something they get attacked by exactly got him.
Speaker 5: Also, a rebel is quite generous, aren't compared to how Dean Cox, the coach of the Sydney Swans.
Speaker 3: Described it was and embarrassing. Yeah, that's that's much work.
Speaker 1: He's sleep sleep talking there.
Speaker 3: No, he was that flat. He was that flat.
Speaker 5: Now, speaking of post match feedback, can we never forget, Let's always remember the great Genaro Gutuso, who's a Greek soccer manager, and this is how he described his sides roller coaster season a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Samon damis maybe good, Salmon damis maybe shit. That's solid feedback. Now, that is solid feedback.
Speaker 5: Jud and I can say as well officially that as Jody Hazy's slogan Jody and Hazy on over nine one nine.
Speaker 8: Sammon damis may be good, Sam damis shit?
Speaker 3: Joe job, Joe is a good job.
Speaker 2: Jody and Hazy Monday morning.
Speaker 5: Joke of yes, humor the best way just to suppress all that other stuff and get on and kickstart your working week.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling about our jokes this morning?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: Mixed reviews?
Speaker 3: Who wants to kick it off? Produced? You want to set the standard?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you get across a dog and a pony?
Speaker 3: Get when you cross a dog in a dony?
Speaker 4: You get banned from the kennel club.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. No, and do that cross fren Yeah, I do that. It's a very friend.
Speaker 1: Try as much as you like, you just can't.
Speaker 5: Do it all right, my turn. Hey, guys, I took my four year old daughter, lott Eat and Nova the other day. That was for to take your daughter to work day, And when she walked into the office, he started crying. Oh it's very very upsetting, and everyone was really quite concerned.
Speaker 3: So I asked her. I said, Lottie, what's the matter? She said, Daddy, we're all the clowns that you work with.
Speaker 1: You guys, that's you guys, get it, get it?
Speaker 7: Hey, what about this poor blokes? So he said that my wife accused me of having an affair when I came home from work five minutes late and.
Speaker 4: I said, I was five minutes late?
Speaker 1: How could I sleep with a girl?
Speaker 7: And my wife got really really mad and said, oh so it's five girls now, good right.
Speaker 3: Greg Jone's You've just had the weekend of your life. You've been away and Sydney.
Speaker 7: To Sydney, ducked away. Got the approval from the handbrake. Husband, you said, off, you go go for a girl's weekend. So we went to watch the Thunderbirds in Sydney.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about the war, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: So we touched down in Sydney on Saturday and I thought, I'm going to be the Nicole of the group.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that means? No, the Nicole of the group organizes everything, takes charge.
Speaker 7: She's the one that books the restaurant, works out transportation, all those sorts of things.
Speaker 3: I think it meant like Nicole Scherzinger. No, the head of the pussy Cat Dolls. No, they'll take that role, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: So we touchdown and I'm like, okay, okay, I know what I'm doing here. I was in Sydney before Christmas and we got ripped off. We got ripped off so badly by an uber. So taxis only this weekend girls? All right, so taxis only. So we jump in a cab and then we drive to the whole hotel which is in the CBD. And then he's like, that's eighty one dollars thanks, And I went wow, Well I thought taxis were safe. And then I spoke to my husband who said, other way round, idiot.
Speaker 3: Oh, the taxis get you, Taxies get you.
Speaker 6: Uber.
Speaker 7: Uber is a safe Guess how much the Uber back to the airport cost twenty five dollars?
Speaker 1: Jeez, never been a coal I'm a Jonie, not in a col Yeah.
Speaker 3: He gets things mixed around the wrong way. It can be very, very dangerous. Yes, can you take us through it? Though?
Speaker 5: I mean, apart from all the shenanigans with the taxiing Ober, what was it like take us through girls? The girls weeken away, the big smoke woo when we get.
Speaker 7: Up to so no kids Saturday night in Sydney, we obviously went to the netball and then we headed back to the hotel and normally, okay, things have changed for me because back in the day, you know, you get around too many dreams and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: But things have calmed down considerably.
Speaker 7: And do you know how I knew that? Do you know how I know that I'm getting on in used because the other girls were like, hey, hey, hey, hey hey, there's a new substance in town.
Speaker 3: And I was like, what, oh, here we go?
Speaker 1: What estrogen?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: And I was like, wow, are you guys on that stuff? And they're like yeah, and they go, do you want to try this?
Speaker 3: Give us a hit? Give us a hit? I need to know. I need to know now.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know what news.
Speaker 2: Today to know?
Speaker 3: This just what you need to know?
Speaker 7: You know what you need to know With Jody and As, there has been a really violent incident in the CBD just after five am this morning. So a man's in a critical condition. Up the three men were rushed to the hospital with stab wounds. Let's go live to the scene, shall we.
Speaker 5: This is outrageous, So normally like to catch up with this man for fun circumstances, but this is very very serious. Heyden Nelson from Sunrise and seven News Adelaide, Good morning mates, what can you tell us?
Speaker 8: Yeah, morning, guys. Yeah, very violent, very curious one this morning here in the Adelaide ctvd A, the Altitude apartment block. This is just on Baufer's Way. At about five o'clock, we understand there's been seven people in a hotel room and there's been I guess you could call it a stabbing melee basically where three people have been stabbed, one with a very serious dad wound in the back. That's we just had an update from Belief. So that is a sixteen year old male, a thirty one year old male and twenty seven year old male have also been taken to hospital with lacerations to multiple parts of their body. That's according to police I've spoken to just in the past few moments. So you're really here in this detail. First, possibly a knife and machette used, and they say at this stage everyone involved is known to each other, so this isn't a random incident. But as I said, this has happened before five o'clock. There is a really extensive crime scene at this hotel spread between a unit we believed on the fifth says, flow right down to the lips, right down to the floyer and crime set and have literally just rocked up.
Speaker 7: Wow, that is absolutely incredible. And so one man's in a critical condition, is that right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, with serious injuries. So that's actually a teenager, so just sixteen years old. Look, you know there are issues with youth gangs that police are investigating. At this stage, they say that there's no indication of gang involvement yet, but certainly CIV have arrived here, so if there are those links. They say, at this stage, none of this group of seven people are cooperating. So they've also speaking to someone who is still inside the hotel room, and police are holding them there until they can get some information from the other three, whether it either three are in hospital or any other members of this group, as to what has gone on here, What are the motives for this? What has barked this sort of with this very violent, nice skirmish in a hotel room in the early hours of this morning. And I suspect that once they can start getting some ants, they'll be able to either decide whether they'll let these people out of custody or tape them into custody and press charges.
Speaker 5: This is really strange, isn't We're not used for situations like this, So look, we'll get all the information from me when we can. But thanks for summarizing all mates, and thanks Hayden.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thanks gys.
Speaker 7: The bad news for you is it's going to be a very long day, Hode Nelson. True it started early too.
Speaker 3: But quite seriously.
Speaker 5: I mean, you don't wish this situation in any area, but we don't see stuff like this and that.
Speaker 7: For goodness sake, it's five o'clock on a Monday morning. The heck very disturbing all right.
Speaker 5: Time, when we do get more information as well, we'll bring it to you as it comes to hand, come out.
Speaker 3: Next day.
Speaker 5: We will be back in a very very different direction, and we want to sort of half put it out there.
Speaker 3: What can't you sleep without?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Like little blanket?
Speaker 3: Can we just wholesome it up episode slight, Please.
Speaker 2: Check miss is Adelaine's favorite way to awake.
Speaker 9: Night.
Speaker 3: Put it straight out there, Joe, So what can't you sleep without?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: What are those little things?
Speaker 5: What are those eyes that you need to dot and tease that you need to cross and make sure that you sleep soundly at night?
Speaker 1: I've got quite a little routine going on.
Speaker 5: I've heard this and I've heard that it involves your feet yes, I smell a fetish.
Speaker 3: It's a fish.
Speaker 1: It's just a nice little routine that I goes straight.
Speaker 3: Ah okay, yeah, quite the process I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: And we're going to talk about who and what is in your bed too.
Speaker 3: Stacy from salesby North goodboye to you. What can't you sleep without?
Speaker 9: My fluffy love heart cushion?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Right? What is it?
Speaker 1: What does it look like? What color stays?
Speaker 9: Well, it's pink and it's a love heart and it's fluffy. My husband gave it to me years ago when we first started dating. And basically at the top of the love heart, I just like to groove it into my neck and come than.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's the routine.
Speaker 1: That's what we're off.
Speaker 5: We can you not sleep without? And can you place Jake's take us through your little routine? Eachent every night because it's very obnoxious.
Speaker 1: It's not a noxious, but I do. I'll have a little magnesium tablet.
Speaker 3: Before I go to bed. I got to keep the barone strong.
Speaker 7: And then because I go to bed with the five year old, we go to bed at the same time, at about eight o'clock, and so we dab a bit of sleep oil on our wrists, and then we spray some lavender on our pillows.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what does sleep oil do?
Speaker 1: It just helps.
Speaker 7: It's like an essential oil that helps you relax. And then I put some magnesium.
Speaker 1: Spray on my fe.
Speaker 3: Magnesium, and then we'll.
Speaker 1: Whack on some rain. Sounds in the car map or a pepper big sleep story. It just depends what sort of mood we're in.
Speaker 5: Wow, two very different directions too, by the way, the rain pig depending on the mood.
Speaker 1: So that my routine works off, I go land.
Speaker 5: Whatever works for it. Thirteen twenty four ten can we go to Rihanni? Who's a Newton?
Speaker 3: Rihanni? How old are you? Eleven?
Speaker 1: What can't you sleep without? Rihanni?
Speaker 9: I can't sleep without my stock.
Speaker 6: For some reason.
Speaker 3: No, I can't see.
Speaker 1: Do you know why that is, Rihanni?
Speaker 9: No, it's in some more all winter, I just can't sleep without stocks.
Speaker 5: So what about in the gats of summer it's like forty two degrees outside? You still got the socks on because that's pretty sweaty.
Speaker 1: Yep, Okay, right, okay, Well whatever works for Rihanni, isn't it?
Speaker 3: If what results of that good night sleep? Then world on to Rihanni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Victoria from Blair alsohole, what can't you sleep without?
Speaker 6: I can't sleep with three things. Number one is an episode of SpongeBob.
Speaker 3: Of course, and then bang, and.
Speaker 6: Then number two is I can't sleep without my bag on my feet.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of wheat baggers, I reckon, I need it, I need that warm Yeah right, and I can't sleep with sock, so we bag it is bag.
Speaker 7: Victoria, how long you warming up your wet bag it? Because it's a real fine line between too hot and not hot enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Tis that two and a half minutes and a half?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fantastic, Joe as Joe's is just writing this down.
Speaker 1: This is the coolest week bag chat. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: Hey you sorry, We've got some other Thunderbirds tickets for you, so congratulations.
Speaker 9: Amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Guys, you very well.
Speaker 1: So you're there, Victoria, catch you.
Speaker 5: Adelaid Thunderbirds take on the Giants and net Bowl Team Sunday, eighth of June. The Adelaide Enttainment Centers Secure your tickets from Adelaide Thunderbirds dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Begin to tell you how hard we're going to bounce back.
Speaker 5: Sunday Okay, I can't begin to tell you how confused I am by your nighttime routine to get to sleep.
Speaker 1: What about this? This is astounding.
Speaker 7: Your manager or your boss has the same impact on your mental health as your spouse.
Speaker 3: Oh that's scary, but it makes.
Speaker 7: Sense significant other. So both at sixty nine percent. So we spend a third of our waking hours at work, especially in a forty plus hour weekly relationship with our boss, which for some is more time spent with them than their partner.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, Yes, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: I reckon.
Speaker 1: We see each other more than we see our partners.
Speaker 3: And we've spoken about that before. Yeah, it's very very interesting.
Speaker 1: It's confronting, so.
Speaker 3: We've spoken about as well.
Speaker 5: It is confronting as well because we see each other at such vulnerable times.
Speaker 2: As a day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know. Not to speak to you before five o'clock. You're just not you're not your best self.
Speaker 3: That's funny, because tell me the last time Joe was in before five o'clock.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: I will not speak to you before five o'clock. And that's why I never come in before five. That's why I reckon, i'd a.
Speaker 5: Boss maybe ten years ago, which at the time it was one of the more mentally unfit times in my life. Yes, And because you're in the moment and you take things so seriously, and sometimes it's hard to look at the bigger picture because you're like, well, this is my life and this is the direction that's going. I almost couldn't make my I had to quit the job, had to go somewhere else. But at that particular time, and now looking back at this particular person who is a genuine deadbeat as well, like a proper deadbeat, and I sit there and like, oh, like, how good timesight you sit? Like what was so stressed? And now it's not even satisfying to see this person as a dead beat. It's more like a Now I feel genuine empathy for them. But at the time, oh my gosh, it was a harrow and experience. Was he a bully, yes, so not just making a lot of people so and we could identify that behavior even back then, let alone. Now I feel like workplaces in HR spaces more advanced. Yes, but it was Yeah, it was scary at the time. But now you look back and be like, oh my gosh, I'm just glad I didn't overreact.
Speaker 1: Well, you talk about being at your mind most mentally unfit.
Speaker 7: I had a superior who was an active bully, like was abusive, like in person, online and to this day, and we haven't worked together for years and years and years to this day, he'll still every now and then send me an abusive text. That's good that person was in charge of me and then went on to get promoted within the company.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that?
Speaker 5: Can I just have a bit of a guess in terms of where they're at now? Is it deadbeat Ville?
Speaker 1: It's living with your mate in deadbeat Ville.
Speaker 5: Haut deadbeat Ville, having a couple of bits. Look, we didn't ask for this, but can we do this? We'll take a couple of calls. Thirteen twenty four to ten Helen from Andrew's farm. Helen, can you tell us your story in terms of an absolute manager from Deadbeatville?
Speaker 9: Okay, I call him a puffer fish because it's one of those ones that smalks, sticking out. But what he's done to me because I'm sixty four and I'm almost at retirement age, I put in six months ago or leave to go to Europe to seven weeks. I'm old. I've burned and I've got the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I put my leave in.
Speaker 9: He left it sit there and sit there and sit there for six months, didn't prove it, didn't decline it. But anyway, time came, I had to book my holidays. So I booked my holiday now and guess what he'd declined my leave?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm sixty four and I have to retire early because I'm not going to give up this holiday. And I've paid too much for It's about a year's wage I've spent on this holiday. I've worked for it, I've saved for it for like the last twenty years. Yeah, yeah, Yeah, Obviously I've had problems because I'm old with him. He just doesn't my old people. And here I am, at sixty four, having to retire three years early.
Speaker 5: Oh, Helen, do you know what, Helen, There's no doubt there's a part of him, because a lot of it stamps from jealousy.
Speaker 6: Rob.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, Helen, no doubt you've lived a really, really beautiful, wholesome life and you're probably doing some very very good things as a part of him that doesn't lie that maybe even feel threatened, who knows, who knows how the presidents of deadbeat Ville work.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sharing his story here.
Speaker 1: Helen, have the best holiday I am going to.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to let him ruin it for me. When I get back, I'm looking. I was more worried about my mental health after I retire, but I've got a few things in the pipeline. I'm going to do some work with the Salvation Army and Beautiful, but I also speak Antonie because the lift overseas fate years. I can do some tour guiding with that.
Speaker 3: Well, I will die.
Speaker 1: It's awesome living your best life now, Helen
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, now that the dead Beat's out of the life