Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on the way that dance bra little Man trip before Celebrate goodday, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. A little Sunday morning recording beautiful. We're going to church, boy mate. I like that. This is the people's church. So you'll obviously be listening on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday sometime during the week. This is as close as it gets to release as it is. Yeah, because you guys need to remember, we're doing the work. You know, We've We've got Dan. Dan helps us with some of the short form stuff. We're doing the work. So I've got a busy Sunday, but I'm happy. I'm pumped and a good Sunday. Got sport on. Your team's playing my team, Western Derby. It's a good day.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: So we won't dwell on that much longer because you guys already know the results will hopefully positive. Let's tell you about what we've been up to. So yesterday a little double date. Yeah, we went to Perth's finest establishment apparently, so yes, give me give me cotterslow location, elite, all the rave.
Speaker 4: It's got awards, familiar Air of the Year, Restaurant of the Year, Bartender of Everything.
Speaker 2: Bartender of the year, more like bartenders of the Year. There was about fifty staff on a razy level of staff, like you almost said, there's a staff for every table. That's how it felt. That's how it felt. Now the place is a premium dining experience. You pay for it. The service was great, Yep. Have to admit, I think the aesthetics of the interior were brilliant, even the exterior as well. It was a bit windy and sunny when we were there, but it was still a nice day, a bit hot where we were. Yes, yes, Now the food, what did you give yours? Your main? Okay, in the moment, I gave it an eight. In hindsight it was a seven. So this is out of ten, you do a five star rating.
Speaker 4: Yep, So then I've given a you know, I'll give my stake was pretty good. It was just came with the steak fair enough. I understand, that's how it works. And these established.
Speaker 2: Sixty two bukkaroonis for that lab so I gave it was a good steak. Eight and a half.
Speaker 4: Yep, I gave it like that as well. Carli's dish was I reckon, it was quite poor yep. And then did grace like hers?
Speaker 2: Grace like hers? Yeah, but in hindsight she was like, I don't know. She she didn't mind her stuff, but it didn't blow her away. It was just like a salad.
Speaker 4: Really, I felt like the food there was a bit underwhelming for what I expected.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep. Now did we enjoy our experience, yes, yes, But like the pastor I had, I can't remember the name, but it was the first one on the past check out the menu, Fiery or something like something like that. Now that if I had to rank it with like pastors have had in my life, yep, it's probably in like the thirties. Yep, that's low. However, I did enjoy it, yeah, but I do enjoy my pasta so and then yeah, Carly's was a seafood past lam past clam spaghetti and she gets that often, and there's been I've tasted probably ten better versions of that.
Speaker 4: And I said that the flavor of it had a common taste and I wasn't sure what it was. I said it had like a keish flavor to it, and she said it had a shapes the bacon shapes bacon.
Speaker 2: So that's not what it should be. That's not what you're hoping for, Clams.
Speaker 4: It's surprised that like food critics come there and go restaurant of the year. Yeah, and I think the service and all that was unreal. But I'm just saying the mains I think will underwhelming. Yeah, I was saying to Grace and this is just like a hate to say it, but it's the truth. This is a complete personal opinion. I love my like pub foods, your standard easy just bang.
Speaker 2: You like them, you know you do. If there were just quality versions of that, and this is just my opinion right that location. But with pub foods, mate, I'd be there every week.
Speaker 4: I think there comes a point where the cost of them meal right, yeah, is never going to correlate to the the value of it because it can't when food gets that expensive, because it can't really be that much better than like, you know, you go for your twenty five dollars steak and chips on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Night, comes with a pint and you go, yeah, living exactly you know when yeah, exactly, when the cost gets too high, you start to put too much thought into the meal, and then you're like, hang on, that's actually not worth it. Yeah, and I feel like some of these high end restaurants are trying to trick you into believing it tastes better because it's more expensive, yeah, when really there's no difference.
Speaker 4: And the guy's next to us, the guy that's see this guy walks in and initially, you know, we judged him because he was wearing he had an RVC A snap back on did he was just dressed not what you would think someone going there to give.
Speaker 2: Me dressing dressing like someone walking into a tab on a Saturday morning.
Speaker 4: Sits down and his mate joins him. You know, pretty early on from eavesdropping, you can tell they've got some money. Yeah, Like I have a feeling it could be from the parents maybe.
Speaker 2: Yep. They were probably in their thirties. And for the let's say we're there for two hours, all they talked about was money an entire time. It was unbearable. There was like some nice people, some nice looking people and stuff that were obviously enjoying their meals. Yes, we just happened to be sat next to the two talking about their finances when yous all went to the toilet, right, yeah, I messaged Carli. So as soon as you guys left, they were like, did they leave you with the bill men?
Speaker 4: And I was like, nah, like they just went to the bathroom, all good, and he goes, oh, we were got to say, like pull the table over here, like you have a way better fucking time with us than you would with them.
Speaker 2: I was like, because when they actually said that to me, when I came back, they said, oh, you reckon, they're coming back. Yeah. And then I was like, well, you don't understand that we've been together for a combined decade've literally been yeah, oh anyways, man, yeah, And he was like, it's not much of a loss if they don't come back anyway, something like that.
Speaker 4: He said something like that, and then Carlie reckons he was being a flog about the wine to the to the waitresses.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you can't. You can't be dressed like that acting like that about the wine anyway.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: It was it was.
Speaker 2: It was a good experience, like it's a great venue, fun, but I just think it's the value for money. It's a sea, it's a c minus. I had an Italian beer Poni. Yeah, and then I had a support or Thes were good, But I mean that's not really on them, is it. They don't make them in house mate. Shout out breweries. Yeah, shout out breweries with that working class you know. But yeah, it was. It was a good experience, definitely was last night deal. This was pretty impromptu, just out of the blue. I went to an ac DC concert. There you go, right, city of Gosnels. They put on a free tribute band show down near the Amphitheater at night. This thing comes alive right with people and live music and a bit of effort. You see anyone, you know? Yeah, yeah, I do. You want to take a guess? So it's one of our friends that we've been friends with, like all through school and stuff. Their mother dancing the night away. We've been friends with all through school. Yeah, I'll give you three guesses. Okay, was writing it down here? No, that's a decent guess, Like I like it. They're not in our group of ten, oh we do, with having a little guest here. Not in our group of ten, but we knew them through school. Yeah, we knew them post school as well. But it's drifted. Yes, this is tough. Do you want to keep playing the guests and game or do you just want me to feed it to you? Spoon feed it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't mind keep playing, but obviously I know that's going to take time out of the You keep telling the story and I'll keep trying to I'll write it down as in my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can keep the show roll. But there's actually not much to the story of the mum that just in general the night on. Yeah, okay, so basically Dad had two tickets. I had to scan some stuff on the printer, right, Yeah. I saw these two tickets sitting on top and it was like ACDC the Experience Australia. Yeah, free tickets, but it's a ticketed event, so you just got to make sure you get your free tickets and then your head down there. I reckon. There was like one to two thousand people Empathea to pack. I'll show you a photo that I took. It was the cover band Good Yeah, yeah boy, it's hard to see, but look at the it's all packed and then they're down there on stage. Okay, I respect, I'll get a little I'll show you a little video of the band anyway, So the band were really good yep. And they're called ac DC Experience Australia or the Australian ACDC Experience something like that. Turns out there's about ten tribute bands across Australia yep. And they go to you know, country towns, pubs, taverns, all that stuff and just make magic happen. Yeah, now these guys really good. Dad was impressed and I just went down because Dad got two tickets and I was like, well, who are you going with? And he goes, you know, I might just pop down by myself. I was like, I'm not letting that happen. I'm not letting that's sad. So I go down with Dud. We go down for like an hour and a half two hours. So the first half was Cold Chisel tribute band, second half ACD. This is so Australia. We just went down for the second half. Left side of the Amphitheater is family friendly. You've got your turros man down there and it's family friendly. You've got picnic blankets, chairs, heaps of families. Right side Bogan Central Boy alcohol section and it was Gosdel Southern crosstats everywhere. It was gosnels to a t anyway. So we're watching the band and the energy from the front man and the guy and the guitar angus, you know how he does. Did someone have the moves? Yeah, they had the moves, but the energy was something like I've never seen before. They were putting their all into it, right. Dad and I were at the back like where we could take it all in and the sound was really good. But halfway through they had an interval and we walked down and walk like backstage, side stage, just get a closer look. Dad likes to look at that stuff because he was involved with some of that stuff in the past. We go there, we see them at the backstage and they're beaman bro. Like their eyes I reckon front man and guitar. They were off their top on it bro. They were on it rocking. For those watching on the YouTube, just watch what I'm about to do here. So the lead singer right, his eyes a beam and he just looks at Dad and nine and he's like he's just going nuts. Fuck yeah. And now were these blokes I reckon lead singer forty yep, but like good sheets and pipes on him. Yeah, and like some tats and stuffy. Angus was looking drug affected, a bit worse for wear, probably fifty. But like these boys, I'm telling you, they made my night nice like that. I didn't expect anything going. I thought it was it was going to be great, and it was great. Energy, voice was pretty similar like music, elite, crowd good like it was actually sick for a free event. Well done, City of Gosnel, that's well done. God the planner is right there, and you know some people will be like, oh, why are they And this is my guess. Dad and I both believe they were coked out or on you know, some party drug because the energy they were putting into each song is like as much as you could a sober person could do in five minutes. And they just went back to back to jumping around, dancing, going nuts a right. He even walked up. The lead singer walked up into the amphitheater, interacting with the crowd, getting them to sing like it was really good. I'll show you some videos. I'll show you some VIDs. But yeah, that was good. And then this larger than life woman comes up and stands next to Dad real close, like shoulder and shoulder, and she starts going, whoa, yeah, I'm just going nuts, right, and then she's like nudges dad and goes you having fun yeah, and then she goes, I'm a groopie for the Hell's Bells tribute band. I'm a groupie. So she travels around with the Hell's Bell's tribute band. She goes, I reckon, these guys are better though, so she's gonna jump ship now, and she was standing there just staring at him like they're fucked off their face. She's drunk as and she's like every time they'd walk over, she'd squeal and stuff. It was the weird experience. But I came home for a local band. I came home and like, we had a couple of drinks during the day, but nothing. I didn't drink when I was there, right, because it just pop down to check it out. Yeah. Came back and Grace was here. She didn't care for it. I came back and I was like on a high. I was like, wait, they've actually boosted my mood and stuff because they were that good. They were really good, and it actually it made me feel like I was watching real rock and roll because back in the day, these guys would do mad amounts of drugs. They'd go on stage, they'd kill it out bro, kill it, they'd leave it all on the on the stage. And then they're backing that up. Yeah again and again. So shout out to the Australian ACDC experience. Those guys can rock and roll. Shout out City of Gosnells for planning. Yeah, any more guesses or you just want me to just tell just ride it or are you going to tell me? I'll tell you, yeah, I'll tell you, lacky, how was mum?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: She was loving it. A bunch of stars, mate, Shout out to them. They're having a good time. And also I got this photo back from Grace. Look at that's getting posted. That's so class bro, that's a per's finest establishment. Go on to jam on dil on Instagram and we'll see that one. We'll post that one today that we're too good for, too good for the best of the best day. Yep, yep, what's this seal?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Evan brought this up in the group the other day and he goes, is there a legal age to buy a coffee? And then I thought I was never really thought about that before? No, right, but isn't it there's no legal age to buy coffee because he said he was at a cafe and saw a bunch of twelve thirteen year olds getting some coffee rare. So that's weird that an eight year old can walk into a coffee shop double shot and get a double shot espresso, thank you?
Speaker 2: How is that allowed?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: That's funny because you can get addicted to caffeine. So you can give a baby a coffee. A five year old can can go order a coffee a triple shot.
Speaker 4: That is fascinating that it's and I guess energy drinks are fine as well, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Like a ten year old can go get a red bull pissed off. Seeing a four year old with a monster that would be crazy. But bro, do you know what that's happening right now? It is right now, there's a four year old with a family that you know, aren't the best care is neglecting them, necking back one of those big monsters. I reckon. There's probably a mum right now pretending to breastfeed her baby. But with like a green v can bro just pour glugging it down.
Speaker 4: The aesthetic of energy drinks is just wof Yeah, it's horrible. That's crazy, bro, Like they surely they do a better job, right, colors shiny, And I think it's because we see it in the hands of bogans. Yeah we see yeah, which is doesn't help the aesthetic of it at all. But that's life, isn't it. So you can buy a coffee at any age, Sure can any age.
Speaker 2: I've got another little mind bending thing. There's a couple today, this one. You may have heard it, but I know a lot of our listeners wouldn't have heard it. So you know how there's people that live in like the International Space Stations. You know, they're up in space. They're just chilling, they're doing their thing. Now, astronauts in space can grow up to three percent taller during the time spent living in micro gravity okay, less gravity, right, So a six foot tall person could gain as much as five centimeters while in orbit. So now there's these astronauts that have been up there for a few months. They've come back down. They were one eighty now they won eight five.
Speaker 4: And but does the heights stay when they come down? I'm not wait, I wonder if they shrink back.
Speaker 2: I didn't even consider that. But that's a leak because I think it's taking pressure off the spine. Bro, I'll go up there for a year. I'll come back one nine to two. You'd have a different life. That's gangster brain. You have a six story to tell of. Yeah, all right, well that's a new.
Speaker 4: New goal, which would tell you'll stay up there for ten years, do you astra?
Speaker 2: Okay, they live up there in six month increments on our rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm six foot here, but I'm six to one in space, man, like Bro, new afl things. Send your rockman up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then until they're twenty one, and then they come back come back to Bro. Send you full forward. He comes back fucking two o two, just massive. That's elite ro. So yeah, you can grow up to five centimeters taller or three percent taller. There you go, man, that's cool.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 4: All the short people just rushing to be astronauts. Now, yeah, astrophysics is going to get a boost.
Speaker 2: Bro moving to Florida and signing up for NASA right now. Yeah, boy Morgan Wollen right, A lot of you guys know he's one of my favorite artists. Country superstar, probably the biggest country artists in the world at the moment for sure. Now he has an album coming out in two months or something, a big one. Yeah, thirty seven songs, thirty He's known a lot of country artists are known for this. They drop a thirty song album and then it's good because you can listen to it for a couple of years, but it's also you know, it can be a bit too long. But I do enjoy them. Now he has released because you know, artists pre released songs. They normally release like their third song, because that's their hit, that's their best one. They're pushing. But because you've got thirty seven, you can release a few more. He's released six, So six out of thirty seven have been released, six hits. His album's number one, It hasn't been released six what so you've got all these other guys, you know, they've had thirty songs. Whatever. He's got the number one album, and isn't his other one number two? You sent me? I think so? I think his other album's number two?
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, his new album, I'm the problem. I think it's called six songs released thus far? You like him? Yeah, I think four out of the six I'm really enjoying. And then the other two are like, they're good, but they're not exceptional. But yeah, really enjoying that. Shout out, morgs love that boy. Now old names. Young people be loving this, haven't we. We've been loving it for a long time and this will probably be the last time we speak about it. Oh yeah here, okay, I got it. Fellas talk about old names on young people. My niece in law. Sorry, just fixing my laptop. Fellas talk about old names on young people. My niece in law. Her name is Dorothy. She's one this year, Dorothy, one year old Dorothy do a nickname dotty dotty. Bro Dotty Dotty is such an old name, Dotty Dotty Dorothy. That's crazy. One year old Dorothy.
Speaker 4: She's from a Wizard of ozmey and then Dotty might be older than Dorothy too.
Speaker 2: This one's not as crazy, but it's still in isolation crazy. Her older brother is two, yep, Frederick Frederick nickname Freddie see Freddy's Cooldi's Frederick is an old name, Frederick. Wow, cheers boys, Thanks Broden Brod Broden sent that in. I thought he was just calling us like Broden's Ye, that's Broden. Thanks Broden. So that's that old name's young people. Hey, this is crazy, so we've got too Now I want to I'm going to say some some positive things and then I'm gonna tear down Australian media. Right, gout, gout. A lot of you who know sport athletics, you know this guy and he's ours. Yeah, he's our superstar. He's born in Ipswich in Queensland to African parents South Sudanese. Kid's a superstar. He will be a superstar. He's a junior level superstar. Okay, so he is. He's broken world records in terms of you know, juniors. He's the fastest junior in Australia and he's faster than New Saint Bolt was over two hundred at the same age. So he's a prodigy. Sky's a limit. Unfortunately, we have put so much pressure on him already and he's seventeen years old, right, he's not even eighteen yet, so he's got all this pressure. He's been doing sixty minutes or current affair stuff like that. Australia knows about him. Even if you don't know his name, you've probably seen him on your s right. Sure, this is great. Who we don't know much about. Is this kid called Lachlan Kennedy. Lachland Kennedy's a bit older and another superstar twenty one years old. Is that still young? I would say so. Sure. He's a twenty one year old kid. He raced in the men's Indore sixty meter final recently in China, sixty meters and he's got a dash, he's got pace, his starts are electric. He's the second fastest man in the world over sixty meters yep. Currently he actually holds the fastest time over sixty meters on the planet. Okay, so in Australia we have the fastest man in the world white man as well, which is quite incredible over sixty meters. Okay, that's incredible. Why haven't we heard about that? I know because the news doesn't do anything about it.
Speaker 4: But I guess because it's a bit of a well, it's not a niche length, but yeah, it's not a I agree.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's maybe why I agree. But still give him a little bit even, just like to take a little bit off, goutgout, give a little bit to Lachland. Can maybe we're in for a four by one hundred real a gold one day two, So Lachlan Kennedy can also run one hundred. Yep. Australia have only ever had one man ever go sub ten, which was Patrick Johnson or something nine point ninety six. So I don't think we're winning a gold anytime soon. However, Lachlan Kennedy can do it in like a ten point zero two or zero elite, so really really quick over. I'm sure Gout Gout can can run a quick hundo. Yeah that his maine is two hundred because he's his last fifty is electric right ye, So Lachlan Kennedy doesn't do many two hundreds. And they had a race a couple It was actually last night and it was Lochland Kennedy versus go Out Gout and Australia's are the best two hundred in a two hundred along with two Japanese guys a Sri Lankan. You know, we're just getting some people for some competition, right Yeah. Goutgaut has never raced against men in his life. There was his first ever professional race. Okay that's not juniors. Yeah, yep, everyone's talking about Gout Gout. Bruce mcavany's commentating he already has stuff written at if he wins, Like this kid's going to be a star. Whatever, whatever what happened? Lachlan Kennedy leads from the start, leads for the whole race and beats Gout Gout right over two hundred. What time did he run? Nineteen point one nine? That is Usain Bolt?
Speaker 4: So Kennedy ran a twenty point twenty six last night, yep, so second away from gout clock to twenty thirty yeap. So they were very close and Goutgout nearly got him on the line yep. But it was just this like incredible hype for goutgat who, don't get me wrong, is going to be a superstar and I'm in his corner. But I think too much media can damage him.
Speaker 2: Yep. Too much hype, too much, there's too much that, And I guess let him be, let him grow. Yeah, exactly, he's like he's not even grown into his body yet. He's like a skinny kid who doesn't even look like a sprinter because his sprinters are normally I guess Bolt was an exception. He was six foot. He was the first that I remember being tall. Bro. Usually they're quite short and just they're powerful, which is the lock dogs like rog Yeah rog dogs anyway, So yeah, Lachlan Kennedy got the chocolates in that. Also the bloke who won the it's weird. The bloke who won the two hundred at the Paris Olympics from Botswana, Tobogo. He came over and ran a four hundred, came second to another botswan Botswanian yepe to another Botswanian man chose not to run in the two hundred though he probably would have smoked him though, because he's the best at the moment. I'm not sure why. Apparently like runner's peak at certain points, so they'll do different runs and then their peak will be in a certain month. I got Jagger. Yeah, so he's just started his campaign. But yeah, the sprinting stocks in Australia, which never look good, are starting to look a bit more fruitful. Maybe we can compete, bro, and it may yeah, it may not even be like gold medal areas for these two. It could be a medal. It could be just in the final. We never have would be good, Yeah, we never do. So that's elite.
Speaker 4: But you, like, I look at if Italy can get gold medalists in the sprints. There's no reason why we can't. Yeah, especially with how we're a better sporting nation than.
Speaker 2: Most because sprinting is a lot to do with genetics, right, Yeah, that's true, and there's a lot to it. As every country seems to be getting more multicultural, we're going to have people that are capable. So every time with the African descent, bro, every country is going to have you know, metal chances over the next decade. Really, yeah, But it's all gearing towards the Olympics in Brisbane, which is twenty thirty two. That's when it'll be like a you know, we've got some superstar even be in.
Speaker 4: He'll be what nineteen twenty for the US, Yeah, twenty twenty eight Olympics, Yeah, because he's eighteen this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be twenty. And what's your peak for running? Do you reckon it's like a twenty four years old? Yeah, yeah, I reckon. Oh it depends.
Speaker 4: I mean you can't really use you same bolt because that's the exception, not the rule. So I don't know what the peak is for a sprint time.
Speaker 2: But then think about that, if he's like twenty four come Brisbane, that's anxiety Yeah, there would be some medals on there, but yeah, let's let him win that too. If you're like the competition in the race, like have a bit of respect for the occasion. Yeah. I want people to know about these two Lachlan Kennedy and Gout Gout, But I also don't want us to go. Yeah, he's going to be gold. He's in gold because it's just you know, you're setting them up for peaks. Let it compete. I just wanted to quickly talk about this bloke who complained about who's punching. I sent it to deal this morning. We've got a DM like you get us in the car park? How about that? Mate? All right, this is what he says, after extensive analysis on your data, eighty seven percent of your awarded points are to her or draw. No problem woman, Sorry, women are the fairer sex. But consider that many of your draws are really misplaced votes for him. Don't lean excessively on the draw lull thought. Shut your mouth, bro, such your mouth, boy crazy and that's a lie. And that's a lie, idiot. Draws do happen. I bet you he doesn't even watch the You know what.
Speaker 4: People aren't doing in this they're not. They're judging it as an overall case. Yeah, we do picture by picture, Yeah that's why. Yes, it's picture by a picture, moment by moment. Yes, you guys might be looking at it on your phone. We're looking at it on a laptop.
Speaker 2: We're seeing it in a much closer, closer zoomage than you. Yeah, because we're the bosses.
Speaker 4: They see it on the phone and they go yep. Yeah, they're not even paying attention half the time. They've probably got something else on in the back.
Speaker 2: I'm the captain. We're studying this. Dylan's the captain. We're the captains. We've just taken over your boat. This guy, it's actually our boat. Yeah. And anyone anyone that tries to take down our boat, you know, with some weapons, we just kill them off. Yeah, blast them better than Captain Phillips. Gone, I let him in our boat, bro, Captain Phillips. Little silly thing. Now, I don't know if people will hold the same opinion. I don't know if you hold the same opinion. But this is just something that I noticed with Grace crossing the road the other day. So in Australia, I'm sure it's similar in other countries. But we press a button and then you wait for the light to go green with the little person yep, and then you cross the road and then at some stage it will go red, right, true, So you're crossing the road. What feeling do you get when it goes red and you're only halfway across? Well, you want to do a little bit of a quicker walk. Yeah, so you're like, oh shit, like, does that mean the other cars are about to go? That's the feeling that you get. Yep. It turns out that the whole time I've been feeling this, it's not the case at all. So when the light goes red, that's only signaling that people can't start that walk. Now I never knew that, yes, but I've never thought of that either. So when it's red, that means that no one can start, because then by the time they get to the end, they're going to get exactly the cars will start. So when even when you and I cross the road and it's green and you were walking at a decent pace, I've never been taught that before. Neither needs to be in schools, mate. So it's just people might call me stupid, they might call us stupid. I've known this forever. By way, people know that. But yeah, you're crossing the road. It's green, it goes red and and then you're like, fuck, I should hurry up. There's actually just don't start now exactly. It's a weird one. I like it. I like it too, I like it all. I like that a lot. I hope that does well on TikTok. There you go, all right, voice message and Espanol to finish off the episode. Let's crack into a voice.
Speaker 1: We hope you're enjoying the Jamo and Dylan Show. It's now time to have your stories heard and your questions answered, to be featured on the potty message the boys at Jamo and Dylan on Instagram.
Speaker 2: All right, now I'm going to play it. Will it be one time speed or will it be one point five? I don't know, but whatever it is, we're going to run with this. See what happens.
Speaker 7: I just had this really, really wild show. And I don't know if anyone else has anything someone's to me, but the TV I've had my room. I've heard since I was about twelve or thirteen and on twenty two now, so about nine to ten years old and it's just one of those shitty little Sonnykin cvs. But I was just thinking it hasn't shit itself and everyone else I know, that's how did these TV's, like the show himself ask for a few years, Like it's just one of those cheap Chinese ones would have had a tourny bucks back of the day, and it's still kicking.
Speaker 5: It's work's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Like all right, guys, we've been let down once again by our camera. It overheats. It's not even that hot today and it's overheated once again. But I'll just pick up from where we left off with a one point five. This guy's indestructible TV.
Speaker 7: The TV remote has the same original batteries in it, Like I have never replaced the battery in the TV remote I reckon for like ten years. Like I seriously think this TV is invincible. It just led me to think there's any any items out there. And they believe that it should have been like dicentgated and not used like workable anymore.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Like I think this thing is a freaking piece of arts.
Speaker 2: Trying to think what I have that has just stood the test of time. I've got a few batteries that have never needed replacing. So there is a.
Speaker 4: Collectible like et box set of characters that we've had for twenty five years, and you press a button to hear the et music and it still plays, right, So that batteries lasted at least twenty years. And then I, for some reason have a Western Bulldogs are like little Teddy mascot, and when you press him, the bulldog song plays. I don't know why we have it in the house, but that has lasted again at least twenty years, no battery.
Speaker 2: Maybe you were a dogs fan for a week or something.
Speaker 4: I have it, I think from what I remember my godfather, who I don't even know what his name is.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, was a dogs fan or some shit like. He bought it for you. Yeah, yeah, now your crow. I would have seen a flag if I went for the dogs. Actually true, but now you've got a full Ford. He doesn't want to play footy and your team's mid range. Yeah. Oh, adelaide in a good spot at the moment. We are at the moment. We'll see how we go in an hour. Oh that's exciting. But what do you have? This lasted forever? You have a vacuum. Oh yeah, your dad have a vacuum that one test the time. To be honest, this house is really old. Like that chair, Yeah, forty years old. This one's I like this that's about. This is one of my favorite accessories of all time that could be fifty years old. That helps us every single magic. It's like a purpose is perfect. Dad said that it was used for when people would make telephone calls. So it's a seat on one side and then a wooden platform. Love it. Yeah, that's a great piece of furniture. There's actually a lot in this house that have lasted for a long time. That workout equipment is over thirty years old. In terms of electronics, though, I'm not sure. I can't really put my.
Speaker 4: My mum is a hoarder and keeps lots of things, so she has stuff that is still useful for him a long time ago. But the old appliances, my mum always says, old appliances used to last forever. Yeah, back in the day, like when you know, I'm talking the eighties and nineties, they would last here a long time.
Speaker 2: That little vacuum then we use it in here sometimes when we did our one hundredth and two hundredth episode, we had confetti and stuff and we just use that vacuum to get it all up.
Speaker 4: All I want, bro is modern TVs to back a feature that this old TV in mine had where you could have you could say you're playing FIFA and then in the bottom right you have a little screen and it'd have the footy on.
Speaker 2: So you could split screen and old TV.
Speaker 4: My brother had this old TV, right, you know, the old ones with that weight of ton and you could have split screen and it was a little screen in the corner and you could have whatever channel you wanted on.
Speaker 2: It was unreal. But you can do it on Samsung TVs. Now, can you do that on? That's a leap. Finally they brought it back. Dan Gorene was actually talking about it, saying that he doesn't have this TV, but he's got people that he knows that do, and yeah, you can split screen and have multiple sports on it once, similar to KO but on a TV. So that would be a great feature to have. But I believe it's Samsung from what I know, but there may be other ones. They also have the ones that look like, what are those TVs that Samsung have? And they the frame, the frame. I'm in an Airbnb with those. They are actually clean, Yeah they are. People at work say that they're not the best TVs in terms of like picture quality and stuff, but I don't care.
Speaker 4: I get the point of them, like if you want to in a sleek apartment, Like when I've stayed in an Airbnb and I was like, that's a NICEI.
Speaker 2: Aesthetic, very aesthetic. All right, We're going to finish this episode with the Spanish lesson from our teacher Megs classes Espaniel.
Speaker 3: Come my stays.
Speaker 2: Well done last week?
Speaker 1: Killing it.
Speaker 2: Really quickly.
Speaker 5: Pronunciation. If it's M, it's me Gusta, not me Wolter t Wolster, and I'll send you a little list.
Speaker 2: But these are like just quickly. I appreciate the honest feedback.
Speaker 4: It hurts me every time it like kills me. That actually I hate when I've realized we've mispronounced it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is like we're learning.
Speaker 4: I's want to do a Da Vinci code and strap one of them things to my leg bro in punishment.
Speaker 2: This isn't a native tongue.
Speaker 3: The little ways of.
Speaker 5: Saying I likes we like north Scosta, he or she likes Leguster so we're just going to continue practicing those and also the activities from last week. You can look up more activities if you swam, but yeah, we're gonna put them in sentences with today's lesson, which is days of the week.
Speaker 2: I like that days of the week is great. Great. Days of the week is very useful.
Speaker 3: So just the week, we have Monday, Luness, Tuesday, Marthes, Wednesday, elmer Coles, Thursday elsewhere, this Friday, elviness, Saturday, El Sabo, Sunday El Domingo Domingo, good lucko.
Speaker 2: Wow. So this is difficult actually because it's nothing like English.
Speaker 6: So Monday Lunz and luz, Tuesday, el Martes, el Martes, Wednesday, elmer col elmer Colles.
Speaker 2: El Mirkeles. We need pronunciation on that.
Speaker 4: Elves that's a good Elves, that's a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, bro Elves, el vines that's a Friday, l vines, Saturday, El Sabo, el sabador Sabad is a late and then Sunday, which is today El Domingo Domingo. So now we have this here Megusta megusta, so that's I like Megusta tegusta, So Megusta el Domingo. You like Sunday, like Sunday, yeah, tegusta e Lunez, so is that you like? Do you like Monday tegusta, yeah? Or you like Monday? Right? And then Legusta and nos gusta, me gusta.
Speaker 5: Medgusta, tegusta and I'll send you a little list. But these are like the little ways of saying. I like Megusta, you like Tegusta, we like no gusta here, or she likes Legusta.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just running through that again, me gusta, I like te Gusta, you like nort we like is he shi yeah okay. And then we've got an example here tegusta, hugar football el el Sabado. So you like the foot all on Saturday? You like questions so yeah, question. So you like football on Saturday, Ugar football el Wavers. So that's what we like. Football on mont Thursdays. No agusta, hugar football elves. Yeah boy, so that was I like Thursday night footy too, So that was we like football on Thursdays. I like Thursday night footy.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Wednesday is hard el mir cols Coles. This is a useful one. So what do we like? We like Fridays, don't we We like Fridays. We like football on Fridays. So that's a gusta Elvin. No gusta Elvin football, hugar, So nos gusta football. So football on Friday. Yeah we do, Yeah, we do. All right, we'll leave it at that this week. We hope you enjoyed this episode and let us know your thoughts on a few of the things that we said today. Comments on Spotify, follow us on Spotify so you don't miss an episode, and let us know what you want to see, whether it's particular guests, whether it is a particular Spanish lesson of stuff that you want to learn, or anything in between. Have a good week, much love, and we'll see you next time.