Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren started morning the right away be great.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren on Melvin's Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne, working at Wednesday. Hello everyone, Hello, good morning, good morning. How are we all? We're good? Good big show today.
Speaker 4: Why did you just say to me that I look like I'm going to Greece?
Speaker 3: You just look you look relaxed, You look ready for You look like someone that's going to be on my Instagram feeding about a month, just flashing in the dream.
Speaker 1: Like she's pulling a shift on a boat, because you just look so relaxed. And nautical, nautical striped shirt. You could work.
Speaker 4: I washed my hair last night and then just let it try naturally, so it's fluffy. So I threw on the old baseball cap. It's a Keidra Alexander Merch from the Merch Sand.
Speaker 3: She looks like that hat's way too small for me.
Speaker 1: Big head.
Speaker 3: Yeah no it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Does it look too small on me?
Speaker 3: No, it's perfect, like.
Speaker 4: Like a sailor, like with a small little captain's hat.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no, more like like the maid on below deck, not the maid o.
Speaker 4: Yours Jason, because I'm in a blue and white striped shirt joke, like I'm going to grease on boat.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just look relaxed, ready for a Greek summer.
Speaker 4: I would love to be in a Greek summer right now. There's some terrible flooding in Greece. Actually, yes, I was looking at Paros yesterday shocking.
Speaker 1: The whole place is underwater. It's terrible. It was about two years ago.
Speaker 3: Like every single person I knew jumped a plane to go over there for the summer.
Speaker 1: Very popular, moss, very very popular.
Speaker 3: Stones on the beach, no sand, yes.
Speaker 1: Stones, It depends different, but it is. They're very It's very hard getting in and out.
Speaker 3: So I don't mind the rocks on the beach.
Speaker 4: Kids, can they they burn your feet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A lot of noony beaches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, super Paradise you'd like that, Jason, you've been there, Yeahlin.
Speaker 1: Would have been to super Paradise. Oil myself up.
Speaker 4: Down to Jackie Olds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a bit of a drag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't get any better than Jackie O's in meek Nos.
Speaker 1: I got I got pulled on stage, pulled up on.
Speaker 3: Sorry you got what on stage?
Speaker 1: You could have got both on stage is a drag show and I got pulled up on stage.
Speaker 4: It's the best. It's the most fun you could ever have in your life.
Speaker 3: What's that the thing on stage?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Watching people on stage at Jackie O's right. And did you fall in the pool?
Speaker 1: My man, oh man star. I didn't fall in the pool, but it was fun.
Speaker 3: There's a place like that, Ballei. Joe's in Ballei. It's the same thing. They pull you up on stage, big drag queen show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bari chose Have they tried to copy Jackie O?
Speaker 1: Is it timu? Jackie O? Jackie. I did some fitness yesterday.
Speaker 4: Fitness and wellness, a bit of both. I remember wellness era.
Speaker 1: I did a bit of core core class.
Speaker 4: How much do we love core class?
Speaker 1: Oh? My goodness.
Speaker 4: That's the place where I told you Quintin I went once and you swept from every orifice. You sweat in places you didn't even know you could sweat.
Speaker 1: From speaking of it on earth. But it's also amazing.
Speaker 3: You got action in the analyst yesterday, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of vitamin boost.
Speaker 3: So what they call it? What was it? Acupuncture?
Speaker 4: No? Gen z got acupunction in the analyst. Really, I got a shot adrenaline, not an adrenaline, but it did give me a bit of a adrenaline run.
Speaker 1: I told you was coming next week. Yes, a shot.
Speaker 4: No, it's really good.
Speaker 1: It's one of those mornings.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go google Balie Joe's.
Speaker 4: I don't think it exists. I didn't go to Jackie O's. I went to Balios.
Speaker 3: We're going a massive show coming up way. Do you hear all the guests lined up for this morning? We'll tell you about it next. We've got to line up today later on this morning, Nick the Wizard, Watson from the Hawks. What's that? Four wins in a row?
Speaker 1: Yes? Four? Yeah, four from four.
Speaker 4: Got another one of my favorites, Andy Lee coming on today.
Speaker 3: That's right, Andy Lee joins us, and then we're getting political. Elbow is going to join us after.
Speaker 1: Elbow is a big Hawthorne supporter. He loves the Hawks.
Speaker 3: He's in a massive clash with Dutton at the moment over the railroap. I'd love to know the last time one of those guys actually got on the train.
Speaker 4: Mhmm, yeah, yes, they are clashing heads on anything.
Speaker 3: And just Cinta Ellen the Premiere going to join us in the next twenty year as well.
Speaker 4: Oh god, are we four corners?
Speaker 3: What did you say? You don't when we're talking about all the guests, do you remember what you said about cinter? She brings in past tries again.
Speaker 1: I wonder if tould bring treats. Yes, she bought treats last time.
Speaker 3: We need treats.
Speaker 4: I don't need any more treats. I don't need. Stop bringing the.
Speaker 5: Treats, no more.
Speaker 1: I love treat What do you take to no self control? Wine? Bottle of red? Yeah? You do? You take like just just a Champagn's quite nice.
Speaker 4: It depends we're going for breakfast, oh, dinner, chap pa.
Speaker 3: Say if I was like, come over for drinks Friday.
Speaker 4: Afternoon, a bottle of wine or a champagne yeap.
Speaker 3: Any sort of Cabri favorites or anything, just just.
Speaker 4: Unless it was like you're coming over for dinner and I would say, could I bring something?
Speaker 1: Can I bring dessert?
Speaker 4: Or could I bring cheese? Or could I bring I would offer? Normally people say no, and then I just bring one.
Speaker 3: Guess what I tried last night? Well, kidney beans in what that lasagna?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: We are you talking about this yesterday? Yes?
Speaker 4: Whole conversation about his friends had kidney beans and he thought they made He thought they're actual, like.
Speaker 1: The mouse kidney.
Speaker 3: You couldn't even taste it.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what mummy.
Speaker 3: No, No, he couldn't tast kidney beans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you they tasted.
Speaker 3: My wife even served it like she covered the sides of the lazagna with spinach. I couldn't see the kidney beans. It was like five.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a good.
Speaker 4: What did dish make you a lasagna?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: He's well, he just knew like last couple of weeks of you know, I've had a heavy week in you. You went through a bit of stuff last week and we're all busy.
Speaker 4: I had a terrible week last week. You Gotedish to make you a lazagna.
Speaker 1: Comfort Lazaarnia because Lawrence had a tough week, one of the worst weeks of my life.
Speaker 4: And Clint Jason has put in a support an emotional.
Speaker 1: Were you emotional toll?
Speaker 4: Phoenixtreme lime at home cooking my own meals.
Speaker 3: When you say it like that, right, But can I just can I p.
Speaker 4: Make you some meals because you had a tough with.
Speaker 3: I didn't ring him. Okay, now I'm quite loaded from the lazagnia to be good with the kidney beans. I didn't ask him to make it. He just he is Shrlankan and he said he likes to help people.
Speaker 1: Roll support for better.
Speaker 3: He's going to do a land lazagna for you. How do you know that I'm going to call him.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe he dropped that lasagna to you to give to me. There was no note and you just seating it.
Speaker 3: There's a piece left. I'll bring it tomorrow. You like it. You can't even taste the kidney.
Speaker 4: Ah that You know what when friends do things like that, it is so nice, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I reckon that's the reason we're the third kid, because I knew people would start dropping around food.
Speaker 1: Oh God, don't tell me having another.
Speaker 3: One rather faster. It's just joins us on the other side of this, and your chance to come with us on a family trip to gather around. You are listening out for the footy horn at any point these guys could.
Speaker 4: Last ys, we're gonna get horny. Get ready for it.
Speaker 3: Whoa and look who has popped by? Premia, Premiremire, Premia. Just sit Allen. He's in the house, nice and early good morning morning.
Speaker 1: How are you God.
Speaker 4: I'm a little overwhelmed by the political scope at the moment. It seems to just be on the front page of the newspaper every day politics, politics, Politics.
Speaker 3: We got the Boss in later on after eight the Big Boss.
Speaker 1: Albow, elbow, fantastic.
Speaker 3: An anything you want us to pass on you guys?
Speaker 4: Did you guys plan this?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Well, we chat often, but we don't chat about our radio schedules. I will confess, but chat.
Speaker 3: What's he like on the text? Is he an emerging man?
Speaker 2: Not so much.
Speaker 7: He's good on the text though, he's a gift.
Speaker 3: He's not a voice to text.
Speaker 7: Voice usually pick up if it's a voice memo, though, there's usually something just a bit, not like make a series text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hitting the hustings with elbow, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I look forward to campaigning for the team, supporting the team. We saw yesterday an announcement from the opposition Peter Dutton that he had cut infrastructure funding to Victoria's So there's a bit to fight for here in Victoria.
Speaker 4: Is that the rail look the airport that just keeps going and going. What's happening?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know if you'll get Peter Dutton and you could ask him. But the announcement yesterday that Peter Dutton and the Liberals made here in Victoria was a bit of an odd one because it was an amount of to cutting funding to part of the airport project at Sunshine, which would actually mean you can't get trains to Sunshine Station from parts of western western Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Speaker 3: How long ago you reckon Albow or Dutner on the train?
Speaker 4: How what?
Speaker 3: How long ago you reckon?
Speaker 4: They called the train, they called the train.
Speaker 7: I don't mind a train. I love the catching the train.
Speaker 3: You do a train, we're breaking news.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love the train. Trams great, Yeah, we have an look. Just give a bit of a plug. We have an incredible public transport network in Melbourne. We love it. It's really great. Trams, trains. Give a shout out to the buses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not a bus girl.
Speaker 3: I gave a shout out the other thing you did, Yeah, we did.
Speaker 4: We asked people to call us if they were listening from the bus and someone called saying I'm listening on a bus.
Speaker 3: I was a bus boy growing up in the mean streets.
Speaker 1: We sp l.
Speaker 4: I actually called the same school bus that's right.
Speaker 1: What was it up and down High Street Road represent?
Speaker 4: I think we never spoke. We probably looked at each other.
Speaker 1: I was a public I was a government school boy.
Speaker 3: That's why he wasn't wear.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which uniforms, what's the announcement you've got, Well, we're.
Speaker 7: Making an announcement today. So school uniforms there are I think school uniforms are important for all kids at all schools. But what we are seeing is that some schools, not every school, but some schools, everything has to have the school brand on it. So it's one thing you used to just be able to get, like the blue T shirt and blue shorts T shirt, but now it's you know, shorts, pants, socks, everything kind of has a school logo on it. And what that means it just makes those things more expensive compared to say being able to go down to socks came out and so the new policy is, and bear with me here, the new policy is basically anything waste up, it's okay, you're going to have a school logo on it, but really anything below that, you know, sure pants, socks, that the new policy will be those items shouldn't have school And what that means is you can get a non branded item, a generic item, and that means it's cheaper.
Speaker 4: Family, what does a school uniform coss? I don't know, kids not just a school uniform, to be honest.
Speaker 3: My wife does the uniform shop.
Speaker 1: But they get you what imagine they're also growing out well of those uniforms.
Speaker 7: Yeah, things repeat. Well, you know, kids grow, they grow, and they also wear them out. But in terms of we've just kidded out one of our kids for year seven this year, and yeah, branded shorts, brand and will you look like a pair of shorts? You know, it's fifty forty fifty bucks compared to a non branded item, which you can pick up ten dollars.
Speaker 3: My kids are They were in the neighbors clothes because the neighbors boys went to the same school.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good. Is it branded all over?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Have you done the iron on names yet? I remember mother sar Sharpie sharpies for me, it's sharpier the it stitched, and then she'd hands stitch them in and the carry on.
Speaker 3: I was like, Mum, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to lose it. Someone's going to rip it off anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's amazing. Sharpies I go with the sharpies.
Speaker 3: Did you at your school, did they do the measurement check to make sure the dresses and skirts were long enough?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I was not quite No, no did. We did have skirts dress link, but we didn't quite get measured.
Speaker 4: I used to roll mine up, roll it up at the way, so it gets shorter and shorter and shorter, so.
Speaker 3: It ended up being like a belt in you.
Speaker 4: Twelve basically yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, wonder she didn't talk to you.
Speaker 4: Now, when we were your primary school, the school uniform the boys, the boys could wear shorts, but girls could only wear bloomers. There were no skirts or anything over the top. It's a bloomer like andies.
Speaker 3: That was our sports for Remember I told you my wife's school. They used to do underwear checks.
Speaker 4: Make sure they're wearing them.
Speaker 3: Make sure they're wearing the school branded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bloomers, bloomers.
Speaker 3: Well you can't be doing that in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: No, we're not.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear.
Speaker 7: I just want to make sure that public announcement is clear. Certainly in the government system.
Speaker 4: Kids, you can steal wear your Mickey Mouse und easy if you want, but it is about you know, uniforms are you know, it's particularly at the start.
Speaker 1: Of the year.
Speaker 7: They can be absolutely and there's a lot of expense. In fact, what you're saying at the moment.
Speaker 4: Schools cannot make people wear branded, so sure anything waste can.
Speaker 7: We're saying has got to be has to be generic and it is because it is what we're finding. And this is feedback from parents, because we've had a chat to parents and schools. Parents are saying, you know, it's a bit march is more expensive than the branded socks.
Speaker 3: Trying to find a pair of socks in the morning and things are chaotic is one thing, and then try and find the bloody branded.
Speaker 4: Now I put on a new pair of socks this morning. Living there is no greater feeling than putting your feet for a sox.
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 4: Just quickly, can can I just ask you before you go about the bail laws which changed. Now I might have been clickbaited, but there was headline going around saying that it doesn't apply to people under eighteen. Is that just garbage?
Speaker 7: That's that's wrong, that it is wrong. The laws that went through Parliament the week before last, the last sitting week, and I was we pushed them through the Parliament in a week to get them, get them in, and that they're already law putting community safety first absolutely applies to everyone under eighteen.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, just headline, someone breaks into my house, if they're a repeat offender, they're done, they're locked up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that's I'll just be clear, that's for the courts. But what we have said is community safety has to come first, regardless of age, and the concept of remand as the last resort which had previously been there yep, which was one of the things we were seeing is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our last result was to hold them.
Speaker 7: And that's and that's now been taken off. And plus what we're also doing is making a number of offenses like home invasion, like agberg, like the macheteing. We're putting them in at a higher threshold, such a tough test. And so those are the laws went through parliament and now lord, yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: That's good because there was some confusion. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And will you have something to say today about the Chief Commissioner reports about him?
Speaker 7: And yeah, I think the Chief commission is going to make some statements later on this morning. I'll let him make those those statements. But he's a person that has served the force for a really long time. He served the state for a really long time, and I, out of respect to Rick, I'll let him make.
Speaker 5: His stab me.
Speaker 3: It sounds like there'd be a teen's gone so the police headquarters later today, just center out on the premiere joining us on the air this morning. Good to see me, Thanks for coming in. Yesterday, when we're wrapping up the show, we're talking about medical moments. You had to do a test I did have to do at the stomach issues.
Speaker 4: You guys, get over it. Chicks have to do this stuff all the time.
Speaker 3: You have no idea what it's like to have this body go through.
Speaker 4: He trust me, being a woman is much harder than being a man. And you guys are like all these embarrass seeing things we have to do, like perhaps me or not just embarrassing, but we're like, it's much harder being a check. I think, well, and we have to do all the other things you have to do.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I was talking about when I needed to make a deposit when we're going through yet what I do after I had the months before when our third child, I had to get my sperm tested to check my spem.
Speaker 4: Put that in the freezer.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, but like I, I originally went into the clinic to make a deposit. But I I you could on stage.
Speaker 1: You couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: I could understand that.
Speaker 3: It's quite embarrassing. I got a photo of the deposit. What the room you were asking about yesterday?
Speaker 1: Oh it is it looks like jail.
Speaker 4: You're that's not real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's that couch?
Speaker 4: It's one of those posters of those four random women.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's sperm. No, look behind the tvling. Oh my god, it's like fa him. What if you didn't like women, that wouldn't work.
Speaker 3: I guess you'd have to ask for a different room.
Speaker 4: That's not real? Is that actually what it looked like?
Speaker 3: Not that one?
Speaker 4: What is that hideous lounger?
Speaker 3: Can you go back out? And going on one of the other shots? That one top left, that's probably the closest to it. I had the leather couch with the Oh it's occupied.
Speaker 4: No, wow, it's not really sexy, is it?
Speaker 3: No, it's not. That's why I couldn't close. Can you understand now? And you know what else I forgot?
Speaker 4: Is it called closing when you're on your own?
Speaker 3: She's got that is a great point.
Speaker 4: Could you take your partner in there? No, Oh, you have to go in on your own.
Speaker 1: Serious question.
Speaker 3: And here's the other bad thing is I couldn't get phone recepts.
Speaker 1: Oh so you can't stream it your favorite video.
Speaker 3: Like, surely, surely, surely, wife by McDonald, surely you can get in that room.
Speaker 4: Seriously, log into Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Get it round next time. I'd carry my own little.
Speaker 4: Dongle Starlin dongle starlin'me on elon, put them in all the collections a.
Speaker 3: Clock appointment setting up a Starlings. Jesus, this guy is.
Speaker 4: Going to be sterile room i've ever seen.
Speaker 3: There's nothing warm about it.
Speaker 4: No, but I guess I can't make I don't want to stay in there forever.
Speaker 3: It felt like I was in there forever collection room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it just happens.
Speaker 4: I just think doctor's appointments are embarrassing, regardless of what you're going for.
Speaker 3: What did you have to get done?
Speaker 1: You a checked mole check.
Speaker 4: Tells about the Well, I had this little sposh that has been there like a mole for a long time, and it changed. And they say, if your moles change, you.
Speaker 1: Should should be aware.
Speaker 4: I MEI course, I booked into the skin councer clinic or some such thing, and I went in and the skin specialists gave me a big talking to about all these different things. Then said, okay, well i'll let you get changed. I pop out and I'll come back in in a minute. So I fully stripped down into my nude bonds and my nude colored bra and I'm sitting I'm sitting on the bench seat bed thing and he comes in and he goes, okay, right now, where's the mole? And I was like, oh, it's just here on my elbow. And he was like, why are you naked? Why did you take all your clothes off? But I was like, yeah, I don't know, I don't know. And I had to sit there nude bonds, gezing in mynes.
Speaker 3: Didn't you get changed before he checked it?
Speaker 4: Or he just sat there chat with my elbow in his face completely basically stark naked.
Speaker 1: Did he do a full body check out?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Then I said, well you're here, check out the rest of me. And he was like okay, ye, off we go. So he did the rest and then oh then they take these photos. Have you done this? You have to stand there like, you sit on this you can just be naked, and sitting on a chair is not really cute, right, And then they take photos of you and your head's not in it. Then it's just your body just in that lighting and you're just sitting there anyway, and that comes up on this big screen. So they've got like a momentor of all living. As I went to leave, the next person came in. My photos were still on the and I was like, I'm not kidding, And this is a shout out to Melbourne. If I die, someone needs to go to that clinic and delete those photoshottle booklet if I go missing. Have you seen this person? He left them on the computer screen for the next person.
Speaker 3: They weren't taking photos of my appointment. Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: It is important to do. Just don't get naked if you don't need to.
Speaker 3: Let's drop medical moments. Yes, have you had an embarrassing medical situation? Appointments to never go to plan join us on the AA. You can remain anonymous. Don't worry, we won't show your face. We've got two hundred dollars anaconda bouchers pay less, so you can play more this Easter thanks to Anaconda thirteen twenty four to ten. Medical Moments. Hey, yeah, we're talking medical moments. What embarrassing situation happened to you?
Speaker 4: It happens all the time going to the doctor or a specialist or any kind of appointment, very embarrassing. I was just talking about how I had to get a mole checked and he said, okay, I'll let you get changed. Popped out of the room, came back. I was completely naked. Then he asked where the mole was and I was like, it's on my elbow. I don't know why. It was tricct off.
Speaker 1: I have to go to the doctor today. Do you ever what doctor you're going?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's very personal.
Speaker 1: That's not what I mean. Just a GP, a GP, just a GP. Do you ever sit in the waiting room and wonder what everyone else is there for?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do it all the time, and I don't know why. And then oh, he looks like he's got the flu.
Speaker 3: And then when someone gets called that arrived after you get the ship. I know.
Speaker 1: But that's a system, isn't it.
Speaker 3: The system's got to get better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Do you always sitting there waiting.
Speaker 4: But do you mean you get there early and they get their late. But the doctors always like, never run on top. The doctor's always like because I also go into the GP to ask one thing and asked eighty five questions.
Speaker 1: You yeah, book a double over there in the corner onions.
Speaker 3: Clearly when I had the mumps.
Speaker 4: Are you looking at people like I'm assuming picking their ailment?
Speaker 3: When gets up, she walks into the bunions?
Speaker 4: Don't walk like that? What is a bunion?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually it's some sort of growth on the tail, isn't it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Speaking of big things. When I had the mumps, I ah, you ball? My balls swell to the size of kid. You not like a rock melon? Is that you laugh?
Speaker 1: I had to cut them around big bulls, hawk mate, It was it was.
Speaker 4: So literally, what do you think you have little crutches for them?
Speaker 3: I had to hold them as I was going into the hospital.
Speaker 1: You had to hold them.
Speaker 3: I had to cut myself. What do you mean because they were so yourself cut?
Speaker 1: You should have borrowed one of the Lawrence brass.
Speaker 3: Ball So, because like I wasn't, I was so sick. I had to go in and get a drip.
Speaker 4: You need to do one big sling.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get the drip, not the song. The balls sry. Do you get the mumps in the bottle? Here?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, So you either swell in the neck lands, but your men swell in the testicles and the neck all men most.
Speaker 1: What are the momps? How do you get the momps? Catch?
Speaker 3: But I had the shots and everything.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, did you catch ball months from.
Speaker 3: The lady ran the coffee shops, ball mops?
Speaker 4: What was she doing touching your ball?
Speaker 3: No, she wasn't touching my balls. It's just getting a la tepe like yeah. And when I went into the hospital, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, hang on, how did you know she had.
Speaker 3: Because her neck she was like her next day to swell and I was like that doesn't look good. The next day they're like, oh, she's off, she's got the mumps.
Speaker 1: And then you got Yeah. And when I went into the hospital, what did you do with her to catch it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't do anything. There was no there was nothing. There was nothing sus nothing sus. But when I was at hospital, I pulled my pants down to show the doctor and he goes they're big. Yes, I'm sorry. I have to get my colleagues to have a look at that. Oh you were and the room filled?
Speaker 1: How big? Are we talking?
Speaker 3: Big?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Talk to me? Is it like orange?
Speaker 3: Bigger than your fish?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Big?
Speaker 3: Anonymous out has called her on thirteen twenty four ten Anonymous Medical Moments. What do you.
Speaker 9: Got one of guys? My man who swallowed up that big? It kind of looked like off the Powers of Minim when they're behind the curtain of the apple. And I had about fifteen doctors just sitting around the bottom path of me is full naked?
Speaker 1: So Anonymous, did you have the mom Good morning and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: This is like Dolly doctor, isn't it?
Speaker 1: What it was? Your appendage?
Speaker 3: Was it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what was the issue? What?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 1: What was the diagnosis?
Speaker 9: They have no idea?
Speaker 3: They reckon?
Speaker 9: I got beaten by something to say now while we're close to bed.
Speaker 1: Oh you reckon?
Speaker 4: You were nude in bed in a spider by that's not ideal?
Speaker 1: How big?
Speaker 4: How come on?
Speaker 1: We all want to know, don't we? How big was it?
Speaker 9: Like I said, it was like post and powers and Mini me where he's holding the apple behind the curtain. It was probably the scariest moment of my life.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry. The doctors. The doctors just stared at you.
Speaker 9: To the hospital. Ye, I had about fifteen doctors in the room. They're all looking trying to forget what was going on. And I'll figure out how and what.
Speaker 4: Did you take an end of history and it went down or they.
Speaker 9: Just said, oh, just wait for it and that for a week.
Speaker 3: Is it a snake? Bite yourself the pa, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd know if it was a snake. You should have hit. Should have hit only fans and thanks some money.
Speaker 3: It was the scariest moment of his life.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to pivot. Maddie always a silver lining law.
Speaker 4: Maddie, morning, good morning, and I'm tip tipping. Wasn't your manhood?
Speaker 8: Definitely not my man?
Speaker 1: What was it? What happened?
Speaker 8: I'd just given birth to my daughter and I had my legs up on the stirrup things and she's on my chest and culling her and the doctor's checking down there and he's like, oh, you've been a bit of pain. You wants some pan And I'm like, yes, please, pandolfant, he goes, no worries. And next thing, I'm waiting for my cup of water and my little container appeals to come. And next thing I feel.
Speaker 10: Is finger in my button. My husband's laughing.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, oh man, I let out a little stream, and he's like, oh, I was just giving me your pananol nerves suppository. Ah, you what I missed. I completely missed. Howlie was going to give it to me because I clearly was too distracted as my daughter up at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Why up there?
Speaker 3: Well, you're in the stirrups, you're halfway there. It's going to be more work than to walk around the stirrups to get to your mouth.
Speaker 1: So hang, do you know about this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, want to give birth?
Speaker 4: Is that what happened? But I tell you what happens. It's sometimes it's better not to know.
Speaker 3: It is better not to know.
Speaker 1: You're shelving your European.
Speaker 4: No, surely you've got like an iv in then they can just put it in there.
Speaker 1: What put the ivy in the No, not in the Norse.
Speaker 4: No, one's an ivy up there Norse. But also like we've had enough action south of our belly.
Speaker 1: Buttons already.
Speaker 4: Why can't we swallow the neurophan exactly?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's that works quicker. Oh, maybe its quicker.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know the fo all the action was and somewhere else people not.
Speaker 1: Apparently it works quicker. Get to try that when I have a headache next time. Lauren's like, anyone got any paddle bend over?
Speaker 3: The chemists tried to sell me supposit trees before.
Speaker 4: What do you mean did you find?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: No, you don't I remember? Why would you ever do that? Here comes another confession.
Speaker 4: Don't I just have it in liquid form?
Speaker 3: I have a vivid memory of leaning over Mum's bedcoping one.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show, everyone, if you've just joined us, I'm wrong with your family.
Speaker 3: Very wrong, very Brady's.
Speaker 4: Going to back me up, the back me up.
Speaker 11: I was quite sick as a little boy, and so I used to have to get this bottom medication. I used to cry every time Mom and Dad would come and say, sorry, this is bottom medication.
Speaker 1: Was it a gel or was it? What? I know? It was tablets? And they're big, aren't they were?
Speaker 11: And because I was I was quite young, I couldn't swallow tablets, so it was always bottom medication and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't like that.
Speaker 3: And they like they're quite, they've got like a matt finish, Like they're not smooth. They don't.
Speaker 1: It's not a capsule, it's not it's it's not the normal. No, no, it's a giant special.
Speaker 3: Can you google? Well? Good morning around just gone eleven past seven. I nick the Wizard Watson is in celebrating four wins for the Hawks. He'll be joining us after eight this morning. I'm not going to tell you who else is going to be joining us because I want to make it a surprise for the Wizard, for Nicky, because.
Speaker 1: I think he'd be listening to us on his commute.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 4: He's not here for an hour, so I'm not sure he'll be commuting yet.
Speaker 3: You are you were here last week when he was in. But he's he's a PlayStation boy. He packs the whole gaming console when the team goes on the and then he holds Fortnite comps in his hotel room with the other players.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 3: He really is twenty, Lauren.
Speaker 4: He really is twenty.
Speaker 3: He also had no idea.
Speaker 4: Did he take the actual thing? That plugs into the walls the.
Speaker 1: Whole, so they can plug it into the there's an app these days.
Speaker 4: Surely someone one of the coaches or something does that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they'll be carrying the football equipment. You know, where's the balls. I've got to bring them my book games.
Speaker 4: They played Fortnite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, there's some other game, wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Remember when you and I had to do the Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness played in a celebrity Fortnite you know.
Speaker 4: It was a Fortnite pro am, so we got paired with an actual Fortnite game. It was at rod Labor Arena.
Speaker 1: Jason came and watched us play Fortnite.
Speaker 4: It was so there was like, oh my god, I forgot. I think I've told this in they do Not Ever think about again category in my brain just coming back to me now in the words slender.
Speaker 1: On on the court.
Speaker 4: It was this huge set up with these big screen so you could watch different people and the stadium was full of people watching us, watching.
Speaker 1: And we got cheered when we when we died.
Speaker 4: They cheered you out like we've just been knocked out in Australian Open.
Speaker 1: And we got paired with Gamers. I was with like it was a program and he suckle sixty nine and you were.
Speaker 4: With Brilliant Butterfly sixteen exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys are doing that. I'm on Ready Steady Cook watching some old birds Hold up Tomatoes and Capsica.
Speaker 4: That was about fifteen years ago. What were weekly like two years ago?
Speaker 1: Three years ago?
Speaker 3: I was the Tomato town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you always want to be on Tomortrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, Hey, Andy, lay join us in the next twenty you be coming up after this, or there's someone on hold and they need our advice. Anytime you need us. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Within reason, I would say, yeah, we don't do moving house withales.
Speaker 1: So what are you talking like advice line?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like you know, if you need advice, if you want to join the show want our advice?
Speaker 1: Who in their right mind? Ash from South Bank, good morning, morning, morning, guys.
Speaker 10: I need your help. And it's a bit of a weird one. I don't think you're really going to justicipate what I'm about to tell you, so hang on.
Speaker 4: You called yesterday because we were talking about friends with benefits and you called dro and said I want some advice.
Speaker 10: So we've been I've been hanging out with this lad for about three months and we have this sort of relationship where we're not going to date. I'm not going to date this man. I know I'm not going to date this man. We hang out every Monday, we watch White Lotus, so everything's going as per usual, and we do the friends with benefits thing, and towards the end, he starts rapping inside of me and hang.
Speaker 4: On what wait what You've got a friend that you hang out with the watch White Loatus. Now you're friends with benefits and he likes to wrap to you.
Speaker 3: No, it's this is for the.
Speaker 10: First time we've hooked up. He started rapping inside of me and it.
Speaker 4: Was rapping to like rapping, rapping like a rapper.
Speaker 10: Down Bodiana or bust down. And we've never wrapped together before. I've never seen in the situation before. But he feels comfortable enough to do it.
Speaker 4: While he's okay, he's rapping well known songs or is he?
Speaker 3: I strongly advise you not to go in with another question.
Speaker 4: No, you've taken this call. You said we must get Ash on the air.
Speaker 1: I need clarity here, Ash, Yeah, what rapping skills.
Speaker 10: Like they were. So he's like the tallest, skinniest, whitest dude, and it was like a big rap song.
Speaker 4: Can I just confirms famous rap song?
Speaker 3: And what you're wording? Is he rapping to you when you're doing the benefit part?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So I feel like the benefits are normally worth it.
Speaker 1: But now that I'm.
Speaker 3: Dumping, no, no, that's a hard night.
Speaker 1: That's no from me. I'm going to say, you guys need to release an album.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you were in the middle of a throwdown and a girl started singing Pink Pony Club to you, where he does his best work, just turn them hostage and heels, you'd be like, see you.
Speaker 3: I don't think Clint in any position to be knocking people back.
Speaker 4: Maybe not Clinton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, you're white.
Speaker 4: Imagine if Blue started singing Pink Pony Club in.
Speaker 1: The middle of a sh Yeah, that would throw me something I would do.
Speaker 3: Actually, people that people kiss with their eyes open really freak me out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: So we've got a resolution for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to run girlfriends, must I think you need to embrace it.
Speaker 4: But there's only one episode of The White Lotus left anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's all over.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that was last night, wasn't it?
Speaker 10: Episode next week? So I'm wondering if I would give him one more.
Speaker 4: For one morning?
Speaker 3: Can you call us back next week after you record it? Actually, I don't think they know that's not legal.
Speaker 1: No, you know, don't do that.
Speaker 4: I was rapping. I'd like to hear him rap. That's why he exclusively wraps in certain moments in time. Or you think he wraps all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know, don't you know.
Speaker 3: I do. Do you want to bring him in?
Speaker 4: No, I just want to hear him rap. Do you think he's listening to this going?
Speaker 1: Some strange things going on, of course any time, not.
Speaker 4: Just strange things going. Something stranger is in the air at the moment people have gone kooky. Is mercury and retrograde in the microwave?
Speaker 1: Again, it's mercury in the micro happened to you? Just weird things that happens.
Speaker 3: Please the only high five. We know that Andy Lee is going to be joining us on the other side. Path seven morning, Melbourne. This is an number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren A little bit of cloud tops to twenty three we are going for hard to tell with the tint on the.
Speaker 4: Glass out there working on the pitch black in.
Speaker 3: Here daylight saving zens this week.
Speaker 1: Remember I know, I don't know how I feel about that though. Either.
Speaker 3: Let's say hello to a ound next guest.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is one half of the legendary Haymish and Andy duo.
Speaker 3: He's a comedian, a presenter.
Speaker 6: A dedicated blue bagger, and host of Channel nines The one hundred.
Speaker 3: But everyonebody anyway, and welcome to a brand new season of the hundred. Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: The incredibly talented Andy le Lee.
Speaker 2: Good to be here.
Speaker 3: What do you want to talk?
Speaker 4: Comedians?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 4: Comedian? Have you ever done stand up?
Speaker 11: I have?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Hamish night. Our first show was two thousand and at the Comedy Festival, Like we did show.
Speaker 3: The comedy Really, how'd you go? You went really well?
Speaker 1: But did you enjoy it? Did you get the bug?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Well obviously not, but it's done on your own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but so scary and I was similar.
Speaker 12: We didn't like saying the same thing twice, particularly so you organize a show and it's very different the next night and you're like.
Speaker 1: Actually funny exhausting.
Speaker 4: Well, comedians do the same routine over and over.
Speaker 5: Well, they perfect it and it's just very different art.
Speaker 12: Like they sit there and like Nicki Glazer, who you might know go clothes friends with us for many many years, over a decade.
Speaker 4: She's still dating your hot friend. Yes, we love him.
Speaker 3: It's the hot friend you sat next to it the footy.
Speaker 12: Once and he actually wanted to he planned to spend the rest of his life with really yes and now and now. Fortunately for nick who was.
Speaker 5: Just dollars just doing stand up around a very so he missed out on the funny one, you.
Speaker 4: Know, comedian verse, just being funny.
Speaker 1: To give to give you the idea of dedication.
Speaker 5: We'd be over a New York and we go out. Queen go for dinner.
Speaker 12: She goes, I probably will have time between eight and eight forty. I'm doing a slot at seven, eight, nine forty and ten to fifty. And that was every single night, And that's the same routine in different clubs. And she would do she do six nights a week, four shows a night, not often not getting paid, just perfect yeah, the jokes and saying the exact same thing and then or trying something different and rewriting.
Speaker 4: Because that's the thing. I went to a comedy club in New York and there was some don't ask me who, but big comedians there where they're all trialing there day and you're not allowed to ride about it, you know, I record it. You're allowed to take photos because they're like, you tried. If it's a bit of a sink or swim moment and they sink, they're like never haven't.
Speaker 5: Well it requires work ethic and that's what put Hamish and I will back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we couldn't beat comedians.
Speaker 3: Hey, should we talk the one hundred? Yes, the Blues or dimmies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got an agenda for you. What do you can take your pick? What do you want to start with.
Speaker 5: Look, let's let's start with the others, and if we get to the.
Speaker 1: Blues, we don't out of time for the Blues. There's always I feel you we're both I keep thinking about lonely. At least we're not Melbourne, and I console myself by saying, at least we're not carl ome On.
Speaker 5: You guys are in much worse spot.
Speaker 1: If it's a race to the body. You actually had expectations.
Speaker 3: This year because we had high hopes for the feel like everyone's turning on VOSSI.
Speaker 1: Does he need to go?
Speaker 12: No, I've got for him so he could go anywhere. I saw a stat today and you know I'm a positive person. I mean most Blue supporters like ringing up those footy based radio stations and yelling at them for a while. But there was a ladder got released today based on time in front in a game that's heartbreaking, Calton coming.
Speaker 1: Forth top four.
Speaker 12: They lose, Yeah, unlike Melbourne who just decided to show from the very beginning right.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know what that is a glass half full attitude and they should have a Premiership Cup.
Speaker 5: For that at the next next topic.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get on too, Dimmies, because we'll finish with one hundred. You dropped an absolute bombshell.
Speaker 5: I bought some inf you our dim sim range.
Speaker 4: People don't excited to see these in the super much.
Speaker 3: So if people don't know, give us a quick snapshot about how this came out.
Speaker 12: During COVID we were laughing about would it be funny to make a premium dim sim because you know, one of the things a mystery about a dim city is and people don't often know what's in it?
Speaker 3: You don't want to know?
Speaker 4: Did you before? What is in the dim sim?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we flew out.
Speaker 12: One of my mates, a chef in New York, is like, let's make Let's get the best chef we could possibly have to try and make them.
Speaker 3: Cabbage in the dim sem.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did know there was cabbage.
Speaker 1: If I'm reading from the ingredients on the box, cabbage, pork, minced ginger. These are really boogie because.
Speaker 4: I always thoughts were galicry, like a Chinese thing like a dim sun dimson.
Speaker 3: Got invented in Melbourne. That's crazy, that's it.
Speaker 4: So what we just butchered the beautiful Chinese dim sum our own.
Speaker 3: No even butcher We made it better.
Speaker 12: I think was it was a fellow in the nineteen forties, a Chinese immigrant that wanted to make a snack that you could handhold, because dim sum it was a lot of w and so for the workers, they wou would try and they made it like a sentence of sausage rolls, a mini sausage roll side snack.
Speaker 1: What visionaries.
Speaker 4: Because our Irish producer said, I can't do the accent. I was going to try. I've never I've never had them.
Speaker 3: He said, it's a cross between a sausage roll.
Speaker 1: Can you please say it, Jesse, Yeah, you're doing the voice. It seems like it's a cross between a dumpling and a sausage roll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly Well, that's exactly.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 1: Now the methods on there? What are the methods, because well, you.
Speaker 4: Can deep fry for five to eight minutes, steam for fifteen to twenty that's microwave for forty seconds. That's a lazy person, and the air fry for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: And what about the barbecue.
Speaker 4: So we had a barbecue experting it in coming in. Clearly that was pre recorded.
Speaker 3: So he might say on the barbie.
Speaker 4: I have a prediction that he might say, sim sims are very good on.
Speaker 1: The barbue, Wow, good, chucked one on? Absolutely, we go pretty good.
Speaker 3: So you have to cut in half, cut in half, I reckon, that's what the barbecue.
Speaker 12: Cut them in half. That's the way my sister and her husband go there on the barbie type people.
Speaker 4: Your sister and husband, they barbecue experts.
Speaker 1: They just have a.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't say experts, but it's not a revelation. And it's this guy tomorrow. I think it's a revelation.
Speaker 3: We're going to wait and meet him just finally after it comes in.
Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Beck makes her own.
Speaker 1: So Beck loves that.
Speaker 3: Beck she looked like that, and she's.
Speaker 4: Peggy is one of my close.
Speaker 1: And I'm beautiful.
Speaker 3: This studio in eight months.
Speaker 4: You're telling me spens all day if you follow her on Instagram at wellness centers doing red light therapies and ivys and everything else.
Speaker 12: We've got a spicy spicy pork one and a chicken and sweet corn one. Beck loves the chicken and sweet corn one, right, sweet yeah? Which is which is a revolution in dim sims. And we got the first test back and the guys were flying back from New York. And I got forty of them, right, and I put them in the freezers. I had to wait for the guys so we could test them before I've gone there there. It was like thirty days later and I and they arrived, and like cool, I went to the freezer and I said, where are the dim sims?
Speaker 5: And she said, what do you mean? I said, well, I had a test. I had the testers, so the guys test them, and that were the only run we had.
Speaker 3: She went, I've eaten.
Speaker 5: She had forty in a month.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the key to wellness past well.
Speaker 5: I just said to the guys, hey, Beck, he's our walking endorsement.
Speaker 4: You two could look like this if you eat for I.
Speaker 12: Can guarantee that I won't go as far as that. But Beck like them as an afternoon.
Speaker 3: All right, so you can get him in Carl's and look before we let you go. You're back on our Telly Tonight. Congratulations season eight, mate one hundred.
Speaker 12: You are killing it with youring on one hundred gold seems tonight, Sophie Monks on tonight, Hamish Blake's on tonight.
Speaker 5: He is difficult to work with, but I'm going to I'm going to give her.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about tonight?
Speaker 12: All the stats on families, I'll leave you with this one. Okay, what percent of Australians have a secret family?
Speaker 1: Oh, like a secret sister or a secret whatever, or.
Speaker 3: A secret family that you're not telling.
Speaker 1: Your other wife about?
Speaker 4: Not meaning twelve.
Speaker 5: One five one in twenty of us really have a secret family.
Speaker 1: But do we not know?
Speaker 4: Because I refuse to do those DNA tests in case my dad was wild in the seventies and I've got a long lost sibling.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know. I reckon that struck me as a wild guy.
Speaker 4: You know, Yes, I'm not doing a DNA.
Speaker 1: You've got your suspicions.
Speaker 4: I just reckon my dad a party boy.
Speaker 1: Back in the day before we go. What's this can you do?
Speaker 3: We're taking a whole bunch of our listeners to gather around, and all I have to do is call when they hear the footy horn. Hey, it sounds more like exactly. Bonzo's just hitting honky.
Speaker 4: It's a team.
Speaker 1: It's a yeah.
Speaker 3: The Hundred with Andy Lee Season eight tonight over the.
Speaker 1: Questions, Well, yeah, like we've got too long.
Speaker 4: Good luck fellas on five.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty, Channel nine and nine. Now you can say it, Andy Lay, it was a pleasure, buddy, Well, good morning, ever, but just go on a carn it away. Only a couple of days left to join us on our family trip to gather around. Very I am very much looking forward to this som a couple of days away. Let's not get socially excited on that.
Speaker 1: I would never. I would never.
Speaker 3: Friday is a big day. We wake up Friday, we do the show. Then we've got a big pub lunch with everyone, and they're not back to the footy.
Speaker 1: So perfect.
Speaker 3: Mum, don't go too wild on the Thursday me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, first night fever is.
Speaker 3: It's exactly right.
Speaker 4: We're not making promises like that.
Speaker 1: You know what that's on Adelaide at all? If Adelaide make the show too good?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine it? Friday mon, I'm not doing the pub. I need to rest for tonight's game. All right, let's go to the phones and put someone on the plane.
Speaker 4: Melanie from Karen, good morning, good morning. You've been a member for fifty years at Lesson, have you? Yes?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 13: Well, you know I'm sorry too.
Speaker 4: You deserve a trip to Laid with us. You're coming together around, You're on the plane with us. We're going to look a great time. It's going to be so fune.
Speaker 1: The only thing.
Speaker 4: Worse than being a member of Essendon for fifty years is having to sit next to Jason the plane. So I will make sure that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Were more than fifty years.
Speaker 3: Who are you going to bring?
Speaker 13: Well, both of my sisters have been members for fifty years as well.
Speaker 4: Choose choose your favorite. Hey, it says here you've got a side business, which it's called happy Lamps. What's happy lamps? Yeah?
Speaker 13: So I sell lamps for people that have seasonal effective disorder. So when you get into winter and your mood drops down, and that's me feeling depressed. Your horrible, isn't it? I had it for a long time and yeah, discovered that light therapy works. So sell lamps that are really brush.
Speaker 1: It's an actual thing.
Speaker 4: It's not just like, oh I don't like the rain.
Speaker 13: So you're intellectual thing.
Speaker 3: What's what's the website? Give it a plug?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 13: So happy lamp dot com dot are you?
Speaker 3: Lauren is logging on as we speak.
Speaker 4: We need it in here because Melanie, we have a darker than legal tint in here and it feels like it's the middle of the night all morning. So maybe we all got some happy lamps, we'ld be happier.
Speaker 1: And we need a big lamp on Jason's side of the desk as well.
Speaker 4: He needs a full of bed like a happy solarium.
Speaker 3: All right, we will see.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 3: We will see you in Adelaide. Mate, your chances to get on the plane tomorrow on the show coming up.
Speaker 1: Some people don't deserve nice things. Jason. In my case, I don't deserve my car.
Speaker 3: No, if you have run out of fuel again again, I swear to God, I.
Speaker 1: Do have a love hate relationship with something very dear in my life, that being my car. You will have heard once or twice on this show. Trials and tribulations include the fact that I tend to run a bit skinny when it comes to petrol.
Speaker 4: What's your car and it's a midlife cross of spots car.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, yeah, do you think you're hate You're a little bit.
Speaker 1: Toucha You're like George Russell. It's quite I'm quite you know, nim nimble.
Speaker 4: It's a little car it is, but it's quite low to the ground like.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: But he goes plates yesterday.
Speaker 3: Here, Well he has to do that so he can get in the car.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: We we have a great sponsor, he with shll Ready Express. And I was humiliated the other day when we went to lunch with them and they brought you a Jerry can because they know how often you run out of field.
Speaker 1: I reckon, I've run out of fuel maybe five or six times. If only there was this car.
Speaker 3: In this car, there was some sort of light or mechanism in the car to tell.
Speaker 1: You no one looks at, which brings me light on.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, I've got APPEs left.
Speaker 3: Mind mine does a ding thing.
Speaker 1: Don't drive me now, So you go and get fieled, which brings me to my latest setback. And you're right. There are lights for for everything, and my my dash has many lights on it. You know you've got petrol, you've got the oil, you've got the when the windscreen wipers run out.
Speaker 4: Of ever filled that up? I wouldn't even know where you put the hose to fill that up?
Speaker 1: Do you put use the hose under the hood, Under the hood.
Speaker 3: She's in a tesla, there's no there's no there's no engine.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, but I've got my stream wipe of fluid. Where do I film that up? I don't know, because there's a fronk in my car. You pop the hood, it's.
Speaker 1: A fronk groceries in there.
Speaker 3: Hole in the glove You're.
Speaker 4: Not putting the hose in the glove box. Noel wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Els crazy mate.
Speaker 1: You know the fancy cars that have that. I don't even know what it's called. But you get to the lights and the car turns off and then and then when you when you go, it just goes, it starts, it conserves the energy. Yeah, well the battery I think so about eighteen months ago. That stopped working about eighteen months. It should have a telltale sign.
Speaker 4: What do you mean so it doesn't turn off the traffic, isn't it just a setting?
Speaker 1: Is flickery?
Speaker 3: There's a setting?
Speaker 1: Well no, it just didn't didn't work, and I was happy because it's a bit annoying anyway. But at the same time the little battery light started. It was about eighteen months ago. Anyway, every time you press the on off button to engage the car to start up, it goes. It says something along the lines of battery warning, battery depleted. Anyway, that's been going on for eighteen months. I'm like, you reach exactly, Eery, Lauren.
Speaker 3: The other day I was parked next to it and he turned his car on. He laughed and he said, look at the dash. It's lit up like a Christmas tree. It's saying I've got nowhere in my ties.
Speaker 1: What about when it's the left back tire is pressure?
Speaker 4: Is what the pressure is like that? It might as well be speaking in another language, I know, Lauren I don't know what pressure should my tires be.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's a Google job. Anyway. Last last Friday, I got in my car and I turned her on and the actual dash didn't work. Where were you? I was here? Actually? Yeah, anyway, So I thought, that's unusual. That's unusual. I got home. How did you get so?
Speaker 3: You drove home with no data? You couldn't see speedos.
Speaker 1: No dash, that's unusual. Anyway, got to the last set of traffic lights. Did you indicators work? Yeah? Indicators work?
Speaker 3: You Did you see them or you just heard that?
Speaker 1: I didn't see them, but I knew they were working because it was flicking. It turned out I had to holler for a Marshal. What is hollow for am Marshall?
Speaker 3: Batteries?
Speaker 1: The battery? It was dead?
Speaker 3: The ad for a Marshal?
Speaker 1: What in the ad when the guys stuck on the train tracks and the train's coming for.
Speaker 3: A Marshall and he goes Marshal Marshals the battery guy.
Speaker 1: He's the battery guy.
Speaker 3: You never heard of horror for a Marshall?
Speaker 1: Never in all of my days.
Speaker 3: What about the grad guy?
Speaker 1: I know, the grat guy, and I know if only there had been some sort of warning light.
Speaker 4: That where did you get to when you had to holler for a Marshal?
Speaker 1: Thanks for the question. One street away from my home. That's where the battery stopped, stopped dead, not to be revived. What's in the middle of the roads busy Burnley Street? Rich, So that's what they call a connecting road between Swan and Bridge Road. And what did you do the.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows you just screamed Marshall.
Speaker 4: Musha, I shall get a tesla.
Speaker 3: Fully relying on the back.
Speaker 1: When you can just.
Speaker 4: Plug it into a wall, you can do it here. We'll run an extension lead up to the studio. We'll make over play the power bill.
Speaker 3: He ended up driving home, but the extension leads still connected.
Speaker 4: How did you have to wait?
Speaker 1: Uh? What it was? Now here we go are.
Speaker 3: Your chance to win five thousand dollars every day at eight o'clock, let's go to Wallan. Good morning, Claire, Oh my god, how good morning? You are the chosen one? Hey you going? What's on the cars this morning? What are you up to?
Speaker 4: I am on the way to work, on the way to all your prep teacher? How many kids in the class today? God speed?
Speaker 3: Si thank you, thank you for the work you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you sister. Is it prap teacher? And there's a lot of like cutting and laminating and.
Speaker 3: Also updating the app, like like I said, it was a seesaw I think is the name of it. And then the teachers have to upload photos. Do you have to do this clear where you upload photos of what the kids are doing during the day?
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh yeah, we try.
Speaker 8: We have like a blog and stuff at our foots, so we try and do.
Speaker 4: It every day.
Speaker 10: Oh no, we do it every fortnight, like we update the fortnight of Blue.
Speaker 1: Excuse my kids in school? Oh I don't want to know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: I need you've got to see him at three?
Speaker 4: Oh good on your Claire. Teachers do an amazing job. Let's try and we need some cash this morning. I've got an easy question for fifty dollars, a meet him for five hundred, or a difficult question for five thousand dollars. Where's your head this morning?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 8: I've always said I would do the five k and it's always hitting missed.
Speaker 3: But you've got a five thousand dollars. Let's try go hard or go home five thousand dollars on the line with today's question. Now, if you don't know, yes, yeah, okay, yeh, all right, remember I need an answer within that three seconds. The three seconds runs out, I can't take your answer. Okay, okay for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What decade did daylight savings in Australia first start?
Speaker 13: Three eighty one?
Speaker 3: I said the eighties as well, but it was actually a long time before that. It was the nineteen twenties. Oh yeah, if you do a Google job.
Speaker 4: What says officially started in nineteen sixteen is that the twenties.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the twenties. That's the tens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that it's good cool during World War One to reduce energy usage.
Speaker 4: Shot the twenties. It's the nineteen ten.
Speaker 3: That's all right, It's all right.
Speaker 4: I don't think the prepperes need to learn that, Claire, wednesdaylight savings end this weekend?
Speaker 6: Done?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sunday?
Speaker 6: How good.
Speaker 1: On Sunday? Do we feel that that it's having something good or bad?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, you're not going to go away empty handed.
Speaker 4: Give there's something.
Speaker 3: I Am going to send you to Jurassic Unearth. The dinosaurs are coming prepared to be amazed as lifelike dinosaurs stomp raw and move right before your eyes. Jurassic OnEarth from March twenty eight to April twenty seven a core Field racecourse.
Speaker 10: Also some will love it.
Speaker 4: There you go, Good on you, Claire, you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Just go on seven past eight. Nick the Wizard Watson from Hawthorne going to be joining us in minutes here on number one hundred. He is on fire, him and the boys over at Hawthorne. Nick the Wizard Watson is in the house. Morning Boss, Morning morning four or from four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: How have we pulled up?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that was probably the most physical game I've played in yeah, since I've played AFL. So they were a good side and they really signed. They were up by five or six goals. Yeah, yeah, was cooked. That was different. That was like it was a six gold breeze for sure.
Speaker 3: That just that must just be the most massive adrenaline shop for everyone at the start of the season, you know, four and zero. Well just yeah, like you know, beating g w S as well, so you know we're really on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was more of a tactical game that one. It was because you basically, well, first half there was no goal scored at one end it was all the windy really yeah at all?
Speaker 3: None such of the people brought those seats.
Speaker 2: I think it was the Hawthorne as well, So yeah it was different.
Speaker 4: But and then what happened? You fly straight home after those games in or did you stay We stayed in And did you get out because you've got a week off this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now I didn't personally go out and about. I don't know.
Speaker 4: People get out and go to the clubs in Tasmania. What's the scene clubs?
Speaker 2: I'm not too sure to.
Speaker 1: Open.
Speaker 4: They make you take the spirit of.
Speaker 2: I wish we went spirit plane planes last and quick. You basically go up and go down.
Speaker 1: It's pretty quick, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Hey, look a lot of footy we want to talk with this morning, Nick. But before we get to that, you know you're becoming a regular on the show. You've done a few quizzes. We love having you. You look quite comfortable, so we thought the next step is pretty much the co host you are, would be to get you to do your first celebrity interview.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: So we've got someone who's about to call into the show, and we thought we'd see how you go interviewing.
Speaker 2: Them, interview and just asking questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to know who it is it would you like to know? You like it to be a surprise. I'd like to know it's it should be a simple interview for you. It's the Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: Questions for you.
Speaker 4: Next, we've got three minutes in one second during this Sabrina carp Into song to discuss it and you'll be might give you a.
Speaker 3: Nick the Wizard Watson goes one on one with Anthony ALBERICSI Hawkins expect this next time over. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and so is our new team member, Nick the Wizard Watson from Hawthorne is on the air this this morning. We've just surprised Nick before the song. We thought, you know, what made you really becoming one of the team nailing this radio.
Speaker 4: Giar you are And sometimes these things just happen, like a special guest might call and say we'd like to join the show, and that's what's happened, and so it's your turn.
Speaker 1: To really opportunity. It really is. So I mean that the press gallery in Canberra. There's some heavy hitters in gallery. You know the likes of Charles Croucher, Andrew Croben. You know Michelle Gratton was for many many years.
Speaker 3: Have you met the Prime Minister Anthony Alberni before.
Speaker 2: I have not met him properly, but I've said to him he's been in the Hawk's rooms before, so he.
Speaker 1: Reckons he's a Hawk supporter.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to hear because he's walking around with Hawks scuffs, so he should.
Speaker 4: Be right shaking hands and kissing baby.
Speaker 3: Your first question. He joined us now, the PM Anthony A morning morning.
Speaker 6: Good they good to be with you, good to be there with the Wiz. Hey, hey gone, I'm going very very well. Not as well as your gun. No, very good. And you got the week off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kicking the legs up this week. And yeah, got some few questions for you Alberts quickly.
Speaker 1: Is the Wizz your fave?
Speaker 6: I love the Wiz. I think it was fantastic during the final last year with all the fans with the Wizards ads on, it was awesome.
Speaker 3: Have you got one? We're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Get your You need to get him a hat.
Speaker 6: No, no, I haven't got a hat. I've got the scarf I wear because if you're from Sydney pool, Oh yeah, you know, jump from the ban scarf. He's a VFL scarf. By now, I'm old school.
Speaker 1: I'm just so that well we can.
Speaker 4: We'll send you down to the Cheese God one day with the Hawks, matheful. I'm sure that's wheet you'd be most comfortable.
Speaker 6: We're a happy, happy team at the moment we are now.
Speaker 4: Nick has some hard hitting questions for you.
Speaker 1: Elbow you ready, yep?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump could soon announce tariffs on Ossie beef and drugs. Shall we return, sir, with our own tariff?
Speaker 6: No, if we could. It is an active economic self harmed for tariffs on you know, it increases the costs where the tariffs are put on, so our products can still go to the US. If they put a tariff on, then the costs of the buyers, the person purchased the goods.
Speaker 3: Question A great question, question, very good ques can I ask was do you know what tariffs are?
Speaker 2: I could not tell you one thing that he said.
Speaker 6: You don't have to as long as you can mark tackle and running.
Speaker 4: You do, yes, all right?
Speaker 1: Any other questions, Nick, do you think you're in the election.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I do and the Hawks will win the flag.
Speaker 3: Big cool. How are are you going on the campaign?
Speaker 6: Number fourteen on the way?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 3: Hey, going on the campaign trail.
Speaker 6: I'm going really well in Melbourne today and I've been around just about every state and territory already, and today I'm out there advocating for a payrid for low paid workers. That's really important. Making a submission in for three million low paid workers, early childhood educators and cleaners and retail workers, those people on the minimum and award wages, and we will make a submission to the Fair Work Commission that they should provide an economically sustainable wage increase because we know people on low wages are doing it tough. Absolutely they need to they need to do better, and will support that as we have in the three WAGS cases. Since we've come to office.
Speaker 3: I'm watching you out there on the road and trying to bring these issues up, and I'm thinking what we going to bed at the moment and getting up, Like when it's campaign mode, you'd be getting very little sleep.
Speaker 6: I'm getting to bed as early as I can. I've got to say what time we talked about I try to get to bed by nine point thirty ten possible and get up pretty early.
Speaker 4: Have you still stopped drinking albost four or five?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm pretty boring at the moment.
Speaker 1: You did you have it?
Speaker 4: Because last time we saw you it was your birthday on the weekend. Did you have a glass from the top shelf at least for your birthday?
Speaker 6: I did have a sneaky glass of wine my birthday. That doesn't count.
Speaker 3: You didn't go hard call like New Year's Eve again, No, not at all at all.
Speaker 4: He didn't have a drink after the Hawks won the fourth in a row.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't, but I did. I have watched and they've been going, they've been going so well. And I was at the last year. Was that the gaming camera up with I'm sorry to raise this, whiz, but I was at the game with g w S in Canberra when we're a mile ahead it three quarter time to motivate you.
Speaker 2: So it never happened again again on the weekend.
Speaker 6: Because I was outside the room when Sam Mitchell was having a polite but firm discussion as well.
Speaker 1: Way, Yeah, he is there something in the in the policy sphere that you want from your Prime Minister, is there anything that will win your vote? What's what issues are important to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I want to ask one more question when you come to the next Hawks game.
Speaker 6: Oh, well, the Port game. I'm a show of making it to the gather round. I was a bit better. Melanowskis yesterday in Adelaide and it's a game versus Port, which is East team of course, and he was like, you got to You've got to drop in to gather round. So I'll see whether that can happen. But the data stap proposition.
Speaker 4: At this stage, we're going together and we're going to see if there's a seat on the plane with us, you could come and sit next to Jason.
Speaker 3: Are we there yet?
Speaker 1: We wish, don't want anyone. We am just very quickly Victoria and Melbourne is going to be a bit of a battleground this election. How are you being received with the premiere as well out about on the hustings?
Speaker 6: Oh really positive. Look, we including for uh He'll get a tax cut under us, and every Victorian will. So we want people to earn more, we want ways to go up, and we want taxes to go down the other side, I promise. I think rather extraordinarily to actually introduce legislation to increase everyone all thoughting me in taxpayers taxation?
Speaker 1: Right, wow, can you summarize that for us? Wiz you ask you that.
Speaker 6: It's really wager up Texas down under us under the other side wages down, taxes up.
Speaker 3: Do you know who leads the other side? Do you know the opposition leader with? Can you take your guess any ideas these we questions?
Speaker 2: Smart enough?
Speaker 1: You are so smart to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you only need to know me now mate.
Speaker 4: That's it, Thanks, Albo. I have a great time in Melbourne. Where are you today? What part of Melbourne?
Speaker 6: I am headed out to the east. I'm headed out to Bowood today, so in the Burwood region in the east, and then I'm headed off down south.
Speaker 4: So somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a secret where he goes. Yeah, because he takes a leader with him. Was it a secret?
Speaker 6: Is a very busy day.
Speaker 3: Right, I was going to say, I hope the Google Maps goes faster than than that.
Speaker 4: I thought you didn't know where you were going. I didn't know it was a secret.
Speaker 3: Bloody tomorrow by the time we get there. Hey, Albow, it's always fun mate. Cheers for calling through this morning.
Speaker 1: Thanks guy on your albow. You know that was well, it was very good, very The Tariff's question was strong.
Speaker 4: It was much better than the first time I had to interview him.
Speaker 1: How about we talked potty next?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good idea, we'll do that next. Nick the Wizard Watson on the Morning on over interviewing the Prime Minister. Nick the Wizard Watson is here from Hawthorne. How'd you find elbow?
Speaker 2: He's good coming.
Speaker 1: It's nice, isn't he?
Speaker 4: Anyway, no more political questions, So you're actually going to talk about football now. So you've got a week off, weekend off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what do you do. I'm just catching up on a few things at home. There's a few boys that went away to like Gold Coast and whatnot. But I'm just relaxing at home.
Speaker 1: Admin.
Speaker 3: So training still this week.
Speaker 2: We go back Friday. Yeah, we do like a little run around like today or something, just to kick the legs over. But yeah, all day to Friday off, which is good.
Speaker 1: You much kicked a few nice snags at the weekend. I'm loving the goal celebration. Now to talk us through your sort of method, is it the same celebration all the time watching.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I'm Ginny's probably the best at like Jack Gavan. Yeah, Jack Innovan's probably the best at doing the different celebrations and he looks like soccer and stuff like that and all those celebrations. But I'm soon Will Day said earlier in the week, like I sat just black out. When I keep going, I forget, like I have one in mind, but I forget to do it. It's a black out and just celebrate to the crowd goes to arms out.
Speaker 4: Who did the back flip? Someone did a backflip when they kicked the other day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Seth Campbell from that was like, that was quite the celebration.
Speaker 1: You don't want to because Richard that up though he kicked it. Yeah, he kicked the winner. He sealed it. Yeah, that was when they when they won.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is quite the celebration. It would be very embarrassing if you didn't know.
Speaker 1: So many people are celebrating with the great Man as well, including a local musician or an artist. Have you heard this track?
Speaker 4: Is it a song about you?
Speaker 6: An impress.
Speaker 1: Big excta?
Speaker 3: You wanted about all these goals? He's anywhere and where did you do that?
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter recorded trawling TikTok.
Speaker 3: You're you are too well for the tour.
Speaker 1: An afl W player who came up with that tune and played it, and.
Speaker 2: I saw it on TikTok as well.
Speaker 3: I don't really Yeah, you're twenty, you're allowed on TikTok. It's not.
Speaker 1: That's great. There's plenty of people celebrating with you, which must be nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is, it's good. It's all part of it. And I feel like the Hawks fans are getting up and about now before so they enjoying it.
Speaker 4: Now. Did someone shame you on the internet the other day when you were having a n app? Was there a video of you going around sleeping guinea.
Speaker 2: You put on his story trying to sleep on the plane and he just stitching you big naw.
Speaker 4: I'm a big napper sleep.
Speaker 2: I nap all the time on the plane. But I'm a real bad twitter on the plane for some reason. I don't know what reason. I need to just always on a plane. I'm twitching and I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you get bored?
Speaker 1: I get bored bored?
Speaker 2: So I can't really like I hate going out of Australia.
Speaker 1: It's too far.
Speaker 2: Berth. I struggle.
Speaker 4: I was on a flight coming back from the Gold Coast the other day with the entire Gold Coast Sun's team. Firstly, I walked into the lounge and I was in a bad mood, and I was, there's no it is sit because the whole team is here. And I was like, fair enough, they deserve to sit down there. Tired football is.
Speaker 3: Surely it's like the rule on the bus, you get up for someone.
Speaker 4: So I thought the coach would have been up the front in business class, coach down the back with everyone down in economy and then some of the tall players they literally hardly fit in their seats.
Speaker 2: It's cooked and I normally get the exit ra as well.
Speaker 1: If you got.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. It's just random seats.
Speaker 4: I think I think my crocks that he laid down in the Yeah, is there some kind of like hierarchy in terms of height of who gets the exit on the front row seats.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how they do it, because yeah, we just sort of get our tickets sent out day before and I normally end up in the exit ro somehow.
Speaker 4: So surely the AFL can get it together and get you guys one of those big planes.
Speaker 1: There's room for a the American.
Speaker 3: You get a goal, you come back in business.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. Or the captain least sicily should be upfront. Yeah, does he get business class?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. No. I think we start from row three onwards.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I reckon.
Speaker 4: Even the Gold Coast suns coach was down the back.
Speaker 3: You kick three goals, you get business class.
Speaker 2: That should be right, Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 3: That's a good rule.
Speaker 4: If you get three goals, you get business.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Imagine that. Imagine the ruckman sitting down the back and make up and run in one a all the room in the world.
Speaker 3: Nick the Wizard Watson from Hawthorne on the air with us this morning. Mate, enjoyed the week off, Congratulations on the gw S game. Thank you, and we will see you in Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Gather around if you guys, you guys, you'll take the show there.
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what day are you playing Sunday night. I might be home from Adelaide by then.
Speaker 3: Way to support the boys. And that is it, guys, we are getting out of here.
Speaker 6: Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: What a show?
Speaker 4: What a show?
Speaker 3: Yeah and a four one you can catch the podcast.
Speaker 4: You can download that Andy Lee board in some of his Timmy, Jimmy and Tinnis. Yeah, we should chuck them on Timmy Timmy called Dimmy's for tinnysms and Timmy's.
Speaker 3: Yeah Jimmy's tennis as in he can to be Jimmy.
Speaker 1: And that's who is your favorite? Today? We had the premiere, we had the PM, we had Nick Watson, and we had Andy Lee a little soft spot for the Whiz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my favorite was the woman who called through to tell us that when she makes love to a partner, he raps to her.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Then we had a solution. We had a solution for her as well.
Speaker 3: You should hate next time you and Paul have the throwdown and you should just break out some Eminem's how it goes down, Louis yourself, do not missus, Ja, Like, what is going on here?
Speaker 4: I told you I'm more of a pink pony club galp right, gotcha, pity chapel right?
Speaker 1: Whatever gets together?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well the sunshining Melbourne, get out and enjoy it. I went home yesterday and I sat in the sun for like fifteen minutes. It's a bit of vitamin D and very much better that beautiful autumn sun.
Speaker 3: Get out and enjoy it. Meltressenter is in next week. Or Cinema by
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good Number one hundred Lauren on socials