Speaker 1: Apogee production. So we put on the forum and you also put on your Instagram. We asked you girls to ask.
Speaker 2: Us would you ever questions?
Speaker 1: Would you ever questions?
Speaker 3: Some of them like honestly so funny.
Speaker 1: So so we don't like go on too long? Yeah, try and do them more of like short fire perfect. But if you've got something to say for sure? Okay, I hear it.
Speaker 3: Have a threesome yes, No, have another kid?
Speaker 1: No right now?
Speaker 3: God having no, No starting only fans. No, sleep with you, job's partner.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Would you go on a reality TV show?
Speaker 1: Yes? I was nearly on Big Brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I would be open to it as well.
Speaker 1: What it is though, Dancing with the Stars is like I would love that awesome and then Big Brother I nearly got on but didn't quite make it. Cheat, No, there's a hard No adopt or foster consider it. Yeah, it'll be open. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fake a headache so you could get out of breakfast in bed. I'm going to consider this. Oh my gosh, do anal No? Not for me, bungee jump No.
Speaker 2: But you're surrogate.
Speaker 1: Yes, for a friend.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would because of my complications in pregnancy. If I didn't have complications. I would because I'm feeling miscarried a couple of them and things have happened.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, and my body doesn't.
Speaker 3: I would for a really close friend, I love that, move countries. Yeah, no, take me to Barley.
Speaker 1: Oh love that.
Speaker 2: Go to a swingers party.
Speaker 1: I'm open to it, but probably not. Yeah, I think it would be fun to like go and observe.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people that do. Really, We've had a few people ask us. They're like, hey, if you yeah, people you know, yes, really, They're like, hey, you want to come over, like all get freaky with one another?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I've never been. Ah, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I mean I also think like two or three times people are seen open to it because we get asked all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. I would love to go and observe and like see what goes down and see what happens.
Speaker 3: He's in the ball literally?
Speaker 1: Is that what they actually do? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But when it comes down to it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We know multiple people who swing and they love it, love it, But if it's all ways for them, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never say never, Like even if we say no now, like who knows it and this is for.
Speaker 3: Right now twenty years time, I'd be like right now, yeah, really go yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like a live sex toy. I don't see anything bad, Like it's like a vibrant I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could see another girl kissing Kat really.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just love.
Speaker 3: Him too much.
Speaker 2: I don't wan to share it.
Speaker 3: I'm selfish.
Speaker 2: I want to watch myself.
Speaker 3: But the pleasure of like says to me, He's like I would literally punch a guy in the face I saw him here he goes, I would like lose my mind because I'd walk out and cry.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see it, Like it's so secure with your partner, Like I don't see that person as a threat, Like I know Steve loves me and I love girls and boys. I love love, I love connecting. It's like kissing. I just don't think, oh, like I totally get I totally enjoyable, pleasurable thing in life is kissing. I don't see it as like a thread or like bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right. Would you ever have a week of not posting on social media? I'm guessing they were posting on social media.
Speaker 1: Well, I have done it before when I was having like a full mental breakdown. Yes, I would love to more, but my business is online, so if I don't post like it affects my business. So I kind of have to. That's part of my job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would love to have more time off for sure, but I just don't. It's not really possible.
Speaker 3: I'm also like, Instagram is not a thing that takes up a lot of time. I think if anything, for YouTube, it would be nice to have a week break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might be Snapchat and stories would be Yeah, it's on a lot, yes, but I also really enjoy it. Like I say, I'm going to have time off when I go on holidays, and I still want to show it.
Speaker 3: I do that too, and I'm like, oh this came up, I want to share it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I genuinely love jumping on. But if I feel like the time I've had times of is when I've been having a full mental breakdown, I need to, like there's no choice, like you need to have time by yourself because I haven't felt like that in a long time. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice, give up social media for good.
Speaker 3: If again, we're in that situation where we felt like for my mental health.
Speaker 1: We need to, I think, or money, like I'd need to get a different job, but I love my job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, agreed, have another adult join your marriage.
Speaker 1: Oh like a throttle. I mean I love the idea of it. I think it could be so fun, but I just think it would be very complicated. Like I watched a TV show I think it's called Me You and her loved it. It's very spicy. It will get you in the mood.
Speaker 3: To promise you when you watch this, maybe.
Speaker 1: You'll be like maybe I do want a three second because me and Steve watched it and I was like, damn, this is this is cool. But yeah, it's about a thruptle relationship and it is complicated, but it's really beautiful as well. And once again it's like loves love and it's like more love shared. It's cool. Yeah, like the idea of it, but I don't think I could actually make it work. It's like one person's needs. It's probably enough for me to after yea and fulfilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh so true.
Speaker 3: Imagine having a whole like, yeah, it would be a lot of time for me. Makes it always talk about it like she would love to. Yeah, she would love to have a girl like in a relationship, be fun like a.
Speaker 1: Bestie, but yeah more Yeah, beusy would benefits.
Speaker 2: If you like fine time.
Speaker 3: I do like people struggle even in relationships like fine time to have like yeah, long quality sex that's not just like getting it done, but like having a lengthy sex session.
Speaker 1: And with children. I think it would be really hard. Maybe it's like a later on in life thing when the kids moved out. I don't know. I'm not closed off to it, but I don't think i'd be able to make it work. I think people are so intrigued, but I think it's something that's been looked at as dirty or wrong or shameful or bad. But like most people are curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got no ill feelings whatsoever to it, but I just don't think I can see myself doing it. But I want other people. People tell me about it, and I'm just like it's locking awesome, like oh, my friends that are swingers and that they actually share that, like you know, tell me things like I wish I had friends that it's really interesting.
Speaker 1: I would love to be flying on the wall.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sell everything and travel in a van. I would travel in a van, but I think i'd sell everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just don't think the van lives for me. I would so do it. I would do it for a week or two, and then I'd want my own shower and bath.
Speaker 3: But you can get them with the shower and everything. Now, Yeah, I would do it. I honestly, I don't. Yeah, I've got to get Kurt on board.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's not keen.
Speaker 3: Not keen.
Speaker 2: I've said multiple times.
Speaker 3: I'm like the year be Formula started school, I was like, we should rent our house out, get a van and just go around for six months. Shall Yeah, but it's hard with business.
Speaker 1: If my kids were I wouldn't want to do it when they had little like older.
Speaker 3: So you've either got to do it kind of like before they start school or when they're older.
Speaker 1: Unless you're homeschooled them like families.
Speaker 3: I kind of wanted to do it beforehand, so I was like, then I want to be having that pressure.
Speaker 1: Well, homeschooling is only a couple of hours a day, it's not a six hours.
Speaker 3: Then he's still got to work, so you've got work on But anyway, I don't think it would really now be a thing that we could really.
Speaker 1: Do yeah, business, business is hard, for sure. We did the Great Ocean Road in a van, but then we stayed in hotels too. I'm not a carevy kind of goal, but we really enjoy being on the road together. It was me Stephen Tage, like for a week or two, I would love it, but any more than that, I just crave, like my grounding of home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do love home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love home.
Speaker 3: Date a girl if you left Steve slash Kurt, I'm open to like just yeah, open to energy.
Speaker 1: He's attracted to energy. It's attracted to like people. But I do think I will always be with a man, Yeah, I think, But I never said ever more.
Speaker 3: Plastic surgery, yes, yeah, yeah, I haven't thought of it.
Speaker 1: You know the eyelid surgery I was telling you about in my episodes, Like why I think it's my left and my left eye like the skin is starting to fold over, heats more that some days, like I'm really tired and my eyes are puffy. I can't see out of it very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I struggled to like I'm doing this eye movement, but like I feel like I have to really open it up, so maybe like the lift up there. Yeah, but otherwise probably not. Yeah cool, yeah sweet?
Speaker 2: Stay once being cheated.
Speaker 1: On, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: The trust would be very hard.
Speaker 1: I would take some responsibility into as to why he cheated, Like I feel like people cheat when the needs aren't gtting met over a long period of time and is it like lack of communications. I would take some responsibility, But I feel like if I stayed, I would throw it back in his face and I'm like heated or triggered, and they wouldn't be that trust there, so his life, I don't feel like we'd be living our best, happiest lives.
Speaker 3: It'd be hard to build up that trust again, to fully trust them.
Speaker 1: And open yourself up again to be hurt. So I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Pooh in public win a public toilet, yes, but not out in a bush?
Speaker 2: Do we tell you a pooing tip?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, So I learned this.
Speaker 3: I was watching this girl on YouTube. Her life's really interesting. She was in jail and she talks about the jail flush. So what they do is when you pooh, if you do need to do it in a public and you don't want anything to smell behind, any evidence away straight away, Yeah, flush you and then your wife whatever, and then flush again and there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have heard that flush straight away. Yeah, I should tell Steve that honestly. And would you ever be happy with letting your husband go to strip clubs or watch porn when you're not around?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm so happy for to go to ship clubs whenever his friend's going so hap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. Doesn't bother me as long as it's communication. If it was sneaking behind my back, I'd be like, why are you telling me about that? Yeah? If he's like, oh, I've got a box and got a ship club, like cool?
Speaker 2: Can I go to ship clubs?
Speaker 1: Can I come?
Speaker 3: My girlfriends have hands and that, like yeah, there's no Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the girls when we went to Melbourne a couple of weeks ago, we went to strip club. Yeah, I've got the girls that can dance like the hold dance. They're incredible. Yeah. Would you ever claim your whole pass if your celebrity crush propositioned you? And would you allow your husband to do the same.
Speaker 3: I would allow him to do it too, just be like go bare, yeah do this?
Speaker 2: Can I come.
Speaker 3: A part of it? I would just check with him first, Yeah, I get patient. If you told me remember that time still gave me permission, I'll be like, yes, it's in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 1: How funny. Well,