Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadiicol Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining us.
Speaker 2: Today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 3: I'm Britney Saunders and I'm all right hey.
Speaker 2: And this is High Scroll as the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: If it's trending, going viral or has you gripped, we are talking about it.
Speaker 2: Ho ho ho ho ho ho. Coming up in this episode, we're actually out of office, darling, so you are getting a couple of little bonus episodes to tie you through till we come back in the new year. Today's episode is all things Christmas. Although we went off track a little bit there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's invited to my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah Christmas. Yeah, lots happening, lots happening. But anyway, thanks for joining us over this Christmas break. Let's get straight into the episode, deal meandl let's go LEAs Christmas high On Britney Saunders.
Speaker 3: No, oh okay, this is Christmas bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, we can mix it the fuck up so I'm going to say, I'll tell you what my recommendation of the week is.
Speaker 3: You what what.
Speaker 1: My recommendation and Royal flush for this Christmas episode that we're just diving straight into is at Christmas time, get out the speaker and play Pentatonics Christmas music.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Pentatonics is like a singing group if you don't know who they are, a capella vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a cappella. It's just their voices.
Speaker 1: They are amazing and their Christmas songs are like they give you goosebumps. So play like, don't worry about Mariah, don't worry about Michael.
Speaker 3: Play Pentatonics. Okay, that's my advice.
Speaker 2: I do love boobs, little bit, little bit of boobs at Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's good too, But Pentatonics is where it's at. Fucking lay that on Christmas Day everyone.
Speaker 2: I've never got around them, so I'll have to do this.
Speaker 1: Their Hallelujah like it gives you goosebumps.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's my royal flush. Well great, what's your Christmas Royal flush?
Speaker 2: Mattch Oh my Christmas Royal flush this year? Well, can't be bothered. Sorry, Christmas this year I've just.
Speaker 3: Been I mean, I believe it because you were so into it last year.
Speaker 2: I know, look and every year I am. It's just been twenty twenty four. I don't know if anyone else is with me on this, but this year has just been a very busy, full on year and I just cannot be bothered. Obviously as well with the rent increase and then moving. You know, we're in our new house now. It's all fabulous, but like there's been a lot. I feel like I haven't bloody stopped. I had the thirtieth Ariana Grande Taylor Swift like my real work so much. Oh you know, this just is so hard keep up with all of these celebrities and my friendship with them. But yeah, I just feel like this year couldn't be bothered. With Christmas?
Speaker 3: Sweet, what are you getting Sky for Christmas? Can you give any no?
Speaker 2: Boy? Because he'll listen. He's a big scroller, so he'll listen to this.
Speaker 1: I can tell you one thing I got AJ what well, I'll tell you one of AJ's presence. I kept getting these ads for these shirts that you can get and it's like a I don't even know what to describe the shirts has, you know how usually like men's shirts, it's got like rappers faces all over it and then the big fight at the top, like a gangster sort of shirt.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there's these businesses now that do that that you can put whatever faces you want on it and whatever writing at the top. But it looks like a full like wrapper fifty cent shirt nice.
Speaker 3: And so I got one. It says sneaky and peanut.
Speaker 1: And then I found the ugliest photos that I could of the dogs, like of them like doing fucked up faces, and I got him that. But it looked just from a glance, he'd be like, oh, that's like a fifty cent shirt or whatever, but it's actually like your dogs.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: You should get one for sky and just put all photos of you and put like all right, hey, but they look they look cool?
Speaker 3: Am I keeping you up?
Speaker 2: Oh? It's the end of the year. I'm on in your leve like sorry, I'm like six times. Hey, you don't everyone get four weeks or something. I think I've had my four weeks lead across?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Do you taking me last two weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I've got to use that mesick leave as well. Don't forget about your sick leave people, all right, and don't forget this is this is something you can take into twenty twenty five. Mental health days can be used as sick leave. Don't forget if you're just like I can't do it today. Take a mental health day, get a doctor's certificate, whatever you need to do.
Speaker 1: Do you know that that's actually really interesting topic. I know this is like not a high scrollers topic, but it is now. Do you know that, like people feel extreme guilt around calling in sick even when they're legitimately sick. Yes, And that's something that I talk about on Big Business. But as a boss myself, like I couldn't care less if someone's having a sick day, Like just from the employer's POV. All of you out there that have a boss or you have a job and you get anxiety around calling in sick. I mean I can only speak from me as a boss, but I don't give a fuck if you're having a.
Speaker 2: Sick but think you're a unicorn, because I have worked in plenty of places where me calling in sick is like the worst thing I could do to my manager wrong, and my manager are like they're not going to be able to go and I've let the team down. About That's how it is. In a lot of workplace, we're llegal.
Speaker 3: For people to treat their stuff like that.
Speaker 2: A lot of things should be illegal, but here we are.
Speaker 1: And like, I find it weird if my staff were to ever like feel guilty about calling in sick to us, because we're like, that's fine, like take the day, I hope you feel better soon. Yeah, the fact that people would be out there like, oh, you've let the whole team down and you're sure you can't like if I shoot me if I fucking was like that as a boss, Yeah, are you sure you.
Speaker 2: Can't come in? And also I remember I used to just there were plenty of times I just had to go into work sick, which obviously isn't responsible, but like you know, we had. I've worked at places where we started let's say five six am, and the policy is like you must give two to three hours notice or whatever it might have been if you are sick. But like I've woken up at four thirty for my five am shift, so it's like I haven't the windows passed, And now I'm like you know, and I know that if I don't go in, there's literally no one there to do the job, and they won't be able to get anyone in because it's four o'clock in the morning. Better well, you know here we are. That's that, isn't it? Anyway? Christmas? It's a Christmas week, it's a Christmas show, and we're talking all about Christmas this week. As you know, we're obviously on our little holiday break at the moment, but NOV likes to sometimes take a break over the break, and we said, no, we love our scrollers and we'd like to give them just a couple little.
Speaker 3: Didn't we do this last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know, really really out.
Speaker 1: Here doing the absolute most when aren't we? Oh no, can we just fucking stop?
Speaker 2: But that's why the universe loves us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's true. So are plans for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Mattch God, I never know, and I never know till the day. You know, broken family vibes. You've got to go round of bloody seven different houses, see everyone and do everything. And I have seven lunches, seven dinners figure it all out. So I always just say my thing. If you are from a family like mine, where you've got to commit to seeing all these people in one day. I actually just don't make a plan with anyone. I go, what's your plan? And then I go, well, we'll pop in when we can, and I still get to everyone. And if you've already eaten your lunch and I've missed out, not my problem. That's fine. I'm still here, we're still spending time together. I hope you enjoyed your lunch. I didn't need any. And then you just don't set up the expectations, and then I guess disappoint people in a way because if I go, all right, I'll come to yours for lunch, and I'll come to yours just after lunch, and I'll come to yours here, and then Christmas Day, you're enjoying yourself a little bit too much here, and then the other one gets pushed back a little bit, or you miss the lunch because the traffic on the freeway was ridiculous. You know, I just don't really set an expectation for anyone on Christmas Day. I just say I'll be there at some point throughout the day and see you when I can, And if I happen to land on lunch, I'll sit down and have lunch with you and if not, say la V. You know what I mean. But what about you? What are your Christmas plans? Because I know you always do your big beer pong tournament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christmas is looking a lot different these days. Last Christmas was really sad for me. Why because my mom stopped talking to me.
Speaker 2: Oh just before Christmas.
Speaker 1: Just before Christmas last year, just spilling the tea on my personal life. I don't really talk much about my personal life on social media, but like you always say, the podcast is like the little safe corner on the internet. So in December last year, my mum cut ties with me. Long story messy. It's not the first time that this has happened. So last Christmas, I was just like feeling sorry for myself. We just went to AJ's mom's for lunch and then came home and just I was just depressed because I didn't get to see Nana or anything.
Speaker 3: Because this is the whole fucking thing. So this year it's equally as sad, but a bit more exciting because AJ.
Speaker 1: And I will be in our new house. Yeah, so that's like the one good thing. Usually my Christmas would be brunch at NaN's, but I can't go to NaN's anymore, which is fucked.
Speaker 3: If you don't laugh, you cry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't see Nana on Christmas anymore.
Speaker 3: Is will be the second year I'm not seeing her, which is so fucked.
Speaker 2: Didn't she not come over to visit you at your house?
Speaker 3: She can, but she'll be with Sharon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for brunch, right, So what happens later in the day. Could you not pop over at a different time?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not allowed there. Oh okay, yeah, it's that fucked. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So all we're doing for Christmas this year is having everyone over to our house, which I'm actually really looking forward to because we're our back deck, our barbecue and I'm just saying, anyone fucking come, yeah, like anyone from like cause I've got a weird family to like my stepmom, who isn't my step mom anymore, but she's been my step mom my whole life kind of thing.
Speaker 3: That's who we usually do the beer pong with.
Speaker 1: But like, I can't be fucked on all the way out there, and we just want to stay in our new house. So my thing is we're having all day and night at our house, and anyone that we know that wants to come bloody come.
Speaker 3: Like we're hosting all day and all fucking night.
Speaker 1: Yep, so we might end up doing beer pong at mine who knows nice. But just this will be the first Christmas in age in my whole life where I haven't gone anywhere, Like it's just at our house. So we're having AJ's whole family over in the day. We'll do the barbecue and everything. I'm really excited for prawns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do love prawns on Christmas. Surprisingly. I know everyone knows I've met seafood, but I do love a prawn.
Speaker 3: You like seafood, but I've.
Speaker 2: Said this before. It's it's fish that like a fish cocktail, get it away from me, A salmon, get it away from me. A save the raw fish can't do that. I love. I love a salt and pepper squid or a calamar. Right. I love a prawn, especially like a honey prawn from a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 3: Do you like fresh prawn?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can do fresh pro Christmas.
Speaker 1: Favorite thing about Christmas Just when someone's like, what do you need me to bring? Honestly, three kilos of prawns each of you is one of each.
Speaker 2: There is a lot of admin with a prawn on Christmas, I will say that isn't there because you've got to tie up in its own bin bag, and then you've got to make sure you put it out, And when's the bins getting collected? It doesn't Yes, got to put it in the freeze. It doesn't see they live.
Speaker 3: And then knowing a j.
Speaker 1: Christmas, knowing this year's Christmas prawns will be getting thrown out next year because they're going to be shoved in the.
Speaker 3: Back of the free Oh my god, a new fridge. It's just so exciting.
Speaker 1: I am excited for this Christmas, even though my family's cooked.
Speaker 2: I think I'm excited for next Christmas. I think this year has been a bit hectic. I think this has been a bit hectic, and obviously Sky and I are in a new space. We're only just in the new space for a few weeks. Like there's no point in us going all crazy with Christmas this year. But I do think next year. I've always had the dream of what are you doing.
Speaker 3: Putting my feet up on the tap?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, nice, I've always had the dream of hosting Christmas at my house Oh, my.
Speaker 1: Family decided I want to decorate the fucking table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we've always lived in like apartments, so we've never had the space and it doesn't make sense as well. So but now that we've got the house a little bit more space for people, I think next year will I will be able to be bothered for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Next Ye'll be bothered this year, You be bothered next year?
Speaker 2: Okay, gorgeous. Well, I don't think I'll get all the way up to bloody Newcastle for Christmas, so I won't be popping in on Christmas Day. Sorry, that's okay.
Speaker 3: We can have our own Christmas party? Yeah, us and.
Speaker 2: Kate, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: We should do our own just before Christmas or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can host it because I can't be bothered, come to mind. Oh yeah right, you host it then, right.
Speaker 1: I'm like, our house is open house party every weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, don't get two cocky, because the scrollers will show up. You saw how they acted at that glaze that the fate event earlier. This year, you'll have two hundred girls bagging on your door with glazing in their hands.
Speaker 3: Same, bring prawns. I'm letting them in. Can you shop at my house with three killers of prawns fresh.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, and so what's your what's your situation with the prawns, Because for me personally with the prawns, I've got to pass about three or four prawns to my dad and say, peel those for me pleasure.
Speaker 3: I just rip in and do it myself, and I eat the poushoo.
Speaker 2: Oh you eat the pushoot. Now you've said that before, haven't you. Yeah, push shoot, maybe.
Speaker 1: A little bit of seafood sauce. But I just love like cracked salt on them and just eat them as is, or a bit of lemon love, a bit of like the seafood sauce whatever that is. You know, it's like pale orange.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that is, but it's young like is it mayonnaise with something.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, I used to go prawning with my granddad actually in the Entrance Channel, if anyone's familiar on the central that on a full moon, we'd go out there and we'd do the prawning and we'd catch some prawns light nets, yeah, in the nets, and then I'd always save one prawn, usually the biggest and I'd put him in a little Chinese takeaway container and I'd take him home, and that'd be my pet for about four or five hours till it died.
Speaker 3: This is a dumb question.
Speaker 1: Yes, when you go prawning and you have the nets, do you just like scoop them up?
Speaker 3: You leave it there for hours?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, here we go. You're ready, all right? So you always do it on a full moon because the prawns are attracted to the light. Oh wait, sorry, maybe the thing is you don't do it on a full moon because what you need is your net and a torch, and you shine the torch at the top of the water, and the prawns are attracted to the torch because they think it's the moon or something. And then you scoop them all up in your.
Speaker 1: And so the prawns are alive when you scoop them up. And then how do you kill them?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you just wait for them to die from being out of the water.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I was doing this when I was like six years old, so I have forgotten, and Granddad's no longer here for me to be able to ask him what we did. It's kind of sad, but I'd assume like, no, I have a fond memory of him having like a bucket in the garage with them all in. Yeah, maybe they will just die of starvation.
Speaker 3: Fucking hell No.
Speaker 1: See again, I've stuck with the dilemma, thinking way back to episodes, back when I felt bad for the baby monkey on the leopard.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for that. By the way, Hannah, did you look up that photo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she put it in the video, So.
Speaker 1: Like, I feel bad for the monkey that I knew that was gonna be killed by the leopard, But then I don't feel bad for the fucking prawns.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, go google girl. We've just discovered that to kill crustaceans, you chill them to render them insensible sensibile, followed by killing through splitting or spiking to.
Speaker 3: Now like prawns.
Speaker 2: Ever, Yeah, I think Granddad did put it in a bucket and then in the fridge in the garage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the poor thing there you go, frozen to day.
Speaker 2: I'd always save one, and I'd think that I was saving its life and it would die the next day anyway, because it's sitting in a little plastic container.
Speaker 1: Oh but anyway, anyway, look I looking forward to eating prawns.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite part of Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also what else do we have on Christmas? See, we're not a bigum. We obviously don't do a turkey. We are sometimes if Dad can be bothered a ham, he does a really good ham.
Speaker 3: Cold meats, salads, bread rolls.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we do hot. We do hot. And we've had this conversation before. I'm having a bit of dajavou.
Speaker 3: Well, it's my Christmas issue, so I can make whatever I want. Do a potato bake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no potato.
Speaker 3: Baked salad on the sign, some prawns.
Speaker 2: I'd rather a potato bake and a potato salad. I find potato salad a bit fucked. Oh and I hate a coleslaw, and I hate a pasta salad. Yucky pasta salad.
Speaker 1: When I put it in my mouth, the first bit is good, but the after taste it's like chemicals.
Speaker 2: Mmm. So true, No shit, you not, no pasta salad. Get it out.
Speaker 1: Next time you get a past of salad from the shops, Put in your mouth, bite it, swallow it and wait for that after taste.
Speaker 3: It's like pen ink. M Just saying, there you go.
Speaker 2: What else do we have On Christmas Day? We always have her pudding, and Grandma makes her custard, and we and Granddad used to make his pudding. But now Dad has taken the reins of doing the Granddad's pudding. I don't know if he's made it this year or not. I'll have to tend him a text. Because you've got a grandaded have it hung up in the kitchen. You gotta let it hang for two weeks or something. It start his bloody. Put in six weeks in advance, and we go over in December and the puddings and would be hanging in the kitchen. I got no idea what the process is, but apparently it does something, and then we'd pair that with Grandma's homemade custard. Grandma also used to make it bread and butter pudding as well. She doesn't do that that much anymore because one year no one ate the bread and butter pudding, and she went out, no one must like it, and then she never made it again.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: You got me all excited. I'm going to make all sorts of sweets. Yeah, I'm going to go all out.
Speaker 3: I never hosted.
Speaker 1: I hosted Christmas once like two years ago, three years ago, and we didn't do all that much and like.
Speaker 3: Chas made all food. Now it's on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah see I love it. I love Entertown.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do it. I'm going to be there.
Speaker 2: I want to have all the the and everything, like homemade. You know, sure have a chip bowl or something like that. But like I want to make those little puff pastry Christmas trees again that I made last year. I loved those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what you need to make.
Speaker 1: Actually one of the fake girls made it on her first day at work this year, but it was Christmas crack.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I seen with like.
Speaker 1: The saladas all crunched up in it and it's like chocolate with saladas in it.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs to make that this year. Amazing salty and sweet.
Speaker 2: Nice. Well they've only got a couple of days a bit late now, isn't it. Hopefully you can get your shit sorted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry everyone, you're.
Speaker 2: Doing any Boxing Day sales or anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we always do Boxing Day at Fate, although I will say Boxing Day is not.
Speaker 3: Like what it used to be because of Black Friday. Friday. Oh there's Joel crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah.
Speaker 3: He went that way.
Speaker 1: Boxing Day used to be massive, but now it's Black Friday. Like Black Friday has taken over Boxing Day. So Black Friday sales.
Speaker 2: I know how crazy is Black Friday was crazy this year.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of businesses make seventy percent of their revenue Black Friday for the year, not us.
Speaker 2: Well, people really hold out till Black Friday. Because I remember earlier in the year my Great Protein water launch with Muscle Nation, and I had a lot of people say, because it launched in October, Black Friday's November, a lot of people were like, Oh, I'm going to wait until Black Friday to purchase it, which is totally fair in this economy. Do what you need to do. But I was like, that's so surprising that you'll Because I'm not a waiter, I'm like, I need it now.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people are I'll.
Speaker 2: Shop around to get the best deal, but I want it now.
Speaker 1: No, A lot of people do wait for sales periods, which is great. I love a sale, I love a bug and I love saving money. But I'm also a business owner. Yeah, and I think of it in a different way as well. Yeah, but yeah, that's our Christmas anyone can come to mine. I've got no family.
Speaker 2: My god, this is a satisfaction. We're meant to be h jolly, jolly, jolly.
Speaker 3: Don't laugh, you fucking cry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if anyone wants to come over, it's three kilos of prawns's entry.
Speaker 2: Don't because people will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't come over.
Speaker 2: But also I just I can't fucking be bothered. I'm sorry. Yeah, what's your question, Hannah, get on the mark, get on the bike. What do we got on?
Speaker 3: Just use my hello, have a question. It's actually Fate related. I feel like last year, did you an aj do the boxing? Do cell all by yourself? Really die?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you hiring? Like are you having people working? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was one of the biggest mistakes that I've ever made. So every year at Fate, all of our warehouse staff and office staff have two weeks off over Christmas. That's just the way that it's always been. We've always done that, and I've had a lot of people say to me, that's fucking wild that you are an online business and you're key full time staff all have that two weeks off every year, because like that's your fucking like Christmas box and day, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: That's just the way we've always done it, like since the beginning of Fates. And we're never not going to say to people, no, you can't have two weeks off at Christmas. People can take the time off whenever they want. But last year, I guess that's when we were at like our biggest Like Fate has continued to continue to get bigger and bigger each year, so like Boxing Day gets bigger and bigger each year, and so a Jan and I worked through that two week period last year and we did our Boxing Day sale and we're like, yeah, well we fun like just the two of us. It's thousands of motherfucking orders thousands, And I'm still not recovered from it. I'm still not Like, I'm still tired.
Speaker 2: And I remember you we were canceling things, you know, in that celebratory time. We were meant to do state, to do a Christmas Day with Kate, and you had to cancel, which is totally fair to do it, but I think you know you also need to take that time that time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're a lot more prepared this year, so we learn our lesson from last Boxing Day, because yeah, AJ and I worked that two weeks straight packing orders and with two people and thousands of orders, Like you're just never fucking getting through it. Like we got there eventually, I think it took us two to three weeks. But this year, for the first time ever, we've hired casuals in our warehouse. So up until last year, it was only full time employees in the Fate warehouse, which means everyone had annual leave to use, which means the whole warehouse wasn't there.
Speaker 3: And like it's really.
Speaker 1: Hard to because it's like customer service as well, like they are all on leave as well. But now we have warehouse casuals and we've even hired for warehouse Christmas casuals. So we have gone out and found people with availability over that two week period kind of thing, and we've trained them up so that there's always going to be someone there, Like we give them days off, like we're not going to make people work on fucking Boxing day or whatever, but just as long as the orders get to eventually kind of thing, rather than it just being AJ and I. Yeah, there's people in those positions. Will it be just them or will AJ and I go bucket. We're going in because it's just wild.
Speaker 2: And so what about your full time girls? Are they are you like you're having the time off or they can work if they want.
Speaker 1: They all they can all have whatever time off they want. But also like if they want to come in and do a day or do two days, they can as well. We don't force anyone to have leave, we never have, but we also won't decline anyone's leave. But yeah, I think there's some of them that are going to like come and do these two days here and these two days they're coming and going. But we've also got the casuals in place now so that they can.
Speaker 3: Be the ones in the depths of the orders.
Speaker 1: Nice when the fucking pile is like that being but anyway, that's that you live and you learn. I'll be on the back deck eating brawnze if any no one needs me.
Speaker 3: I don't want it. I don't want to do it again, but I probably will like.
Speaker 1: AJ And I can't sit at home knowing, you know, like when there's thousands of orders, You're like, I can't sit at home knowing that it's a smaller team and whatever, So we just fucking go in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to try not to.
Speaker 2: I feel like that that would be one of the biggest parts about Like, if I was to run a business, handing over control would be.
Speaker 3: It's very hard, so hard. It's very hard. Yeah, but you have to do it.
Speaker 2: I just want to do everything myself.
Speaker 1: If you want to grow a business, you can't work in it.
Speaker 3: You have to work on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, Wow, you can't work.
Speaker 1: In the business to grow it. You have to work on it, which means you can't be in it. You can't be packing the orders, you can't be replying to the emails.
Speaker 3: Even though you want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can't grow a business forward if you're working in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's some wisdom for you. What's your Christmas message to everyone?
Speaker 2: Matt By This SMIs message is God, bless and be gay. I hope you'll have a fabulous holiday season whatever you are celebrating, or however you're celebrating. Hope. Oh God, I'm trying to do a Hello speaking Oh my god, We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Oh Hello, I'm actually just in the middle of recording a podcast. Can I call you back?
Speaker 2: Okay, And sorry for that brief interruption. We're back back to my heartfelt fucking Christmas message or whatever funk I was saying. I hope you fucking have a good fucking Christmas or whatever with your fucking family or friends or whoever you've got around. And you've got no one, then fucking whatever. Just have a good day by yourself. Try to have a heartfelt moment here we are.
Speaker 1: Don't miss message to everyone out there is eat lots of prawns, even if you don't like them.
Speaker 3: You do, eat the pooh shoots.
Speaker 2: I'll get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Put lemon on it. And salt specifically like not table salt, but like the cracked salt so it's a bit flaky on the top. Make some sangria if you drink alcohol. I might make a nice sangria and play Pentatonics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice play Pentatonics. What a full circle moment, Wrap it round, Wrap it round at the start.
Speaker 1: Pe n t A t O Nix georgeous Pentatonic.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to Pentatonics. Well, thank you so much for joining us on this very random Christmas themed episode.
Speaker 3: But make the least Christmas theme fucking Christmas episode.
Speaker 2: But you know what that's been the fibe of twenty twenty four. I think we'll do better in twenty twenty five, okay, which is just around the corner. So have a fabulous week celebrating with your family, and thank you trollers for joining us again if you have, and if you haven't, then you won't know about this, so don't worry about it. There will be another episode out this Friday, of course, with.
Speaker 3: Dow Ye specials.
Speaker 2: No no, that's next week. No use specials next week?
Speaker 3: Oh is it? Well, I'm just getting ready early.
Speaker 2: God. Anyway, Joe, I'm better. Let you go. We gotta put up the mistletoe.