Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the Mathsony podcast. And I'm just going to dive straight in tonight because I'm tired. I want to get this recorded and edited and ow asap. So much shit is happening behind the scenes this week. So much shit is being edited out of the show last minute. And it's like these two shows happening right now simultaneously. There's the one we're watching on TV, and then there's the real one, which is unraveling in real life, present day. If you just watched tonight's episode, you would have witnessed Jackie kind of derail intrud to Beth and TJ's wedding completely. Take a listen to this. I'm great, its erasing, support me and comfort me.
Speaker 2: It's all going down over here, breaking off.
Speaker 1: There were tears, there were this that the other art. It was been annoying because obviously the day is supposed to bet myself and Beth, so just like.
Speaker 2: To like, it's not your wedding, Like, let's go over here, Ryan can remembry you two for a second.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't the only bombshell or drama that went down during filming that day. Jamie had the huge revelation at the reception about the fact she's previously slept with TJ. They will want a thing back in the day, and that became like a huge talking point. And yeah, for some reason, I don't know, they just removed it completely, as if it never happened. We all know this story is true, Like Beth literally confirmed it on this podcast a few days ago. Have a listen to this. Was it a shock when you found out that Jamie's been with your husband?
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, why not. It's a very small pool of people that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's slightly me fucking husband. I'm not a fan. Making it even weirder is the fact that during tonight's episode they even included a boxy of Jamie like gushing about Beth and TJ. And like, listen to how Jamie refers to Beth. She says she seems quite genuine, as in, you know, she's just met her, and that's a judgment, you know, she seems that way. And then she says TJ is a nice guy, as if she already knows this to be true, and as if maybe she's already speaking about it in her boxes earlier in the evening. Not that they shown them to.
Speaker 2: Us, Oh, this is so cute. I actually think that were a really nice time and the experiment together there from TJ and like she seemed quite genuine and like TJ's are very nice.
Speaker 1: Moving on from that, though, remember last week's dinner party which ended on that big cliffhanger of Sierra and Adrian playing foot see, and that has since led to well nothing. Apparently there was so much drama there and a lot more scenes that could have played out, but producers just decided to edit it out at the last minute. Like I'm told, these episodes are literally being re edited up until the moment they on TV. Why. I've got no idea, but that explains why this grab from Sierra during tonight's episode touching on this almost scandal feels so random and rush, like they were just trying to wrap the storyline up in seconds so they could pretend it never happened to start with.
Speaker 2: Tell me why you confided in Adrian not to believe I was going to turn to a narrative that Adrian, I've got something going on.
Speaker 1: And then, according to the Daily Mail today, there's another huge scandal that they've just decided to cut from this week completely Apparently, in the lead up to this week's dinner party, one unnamed bride started showing some of the male cast members an intimate video of her while they were all in a taxi coming back from like some drunk night out or something. According to Daily Mail sources, producer that that just so they could focus on other drama instead, which to me it makes no sense because that would be juicy and scandalous and cause drama. If they can make a whole thing during tonight's episode about the fact Jackie texted Jeff, then surely a bride's showing an intimate video of herself to other grooms, that's huge. Like, what's happening doesn't make sense. Spoiler alert before I go into this next bit, so turn off if you don't want to hear it. But as well as all the stuff I've just mentioned, I'm also told that Channel nine are fucking furious at Jackie and intruder Clint making no secret of the fact that they're now together in real life. They're also apparently fucking furious at how Jackie, Morena and so many of this year's cash just don't give a fuck. They an't following the rules and I'm just doing and saying whatever whenever they want. And it feels like this year, the network and the publicist and all the people involved have kind of just lost control and now will powerless. And if you're now thinking, well, didn't the cast all sign a contract? Like, can't they be sued? I did ask Morena if she fears this happening to her, and this is what she told me. Are you now fearful of any legal repercussions from Channel nine? Now? You're just speaking out what I'd love all my footage is to be subpointed. This is why I think they've never actually pursued any legal action, because if it got to that point, there's no coming back for the network. I don't believe you know. Please, guys, as I've said many times before, this is getting messy. That's awful. Tonight the hopefully they can find out why these things are being cut from TV and what is actually happening, because, as I said, nothing is making sense