Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning.
Speaker 2: The right way can be great. Gonna be a good day, is Jason Lauren? No, you're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Wednesday morning.
Speaker 4: How are we all?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Come on, Julia Sange, he's on his way home.
Speaker 3: He is on his way home.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, how didn't really get it?
Speaker 3: That incoming passenger card for him is going to be a bitch to fill out.
Speaker 5: A bit of a declaration. Oh yeah, what have you been doing the last few years? Jules?
Speaker 3: What city did you board?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I don't know. He's been in embassies.
Speaker 3: Right down the address of the.
Speaker 4: Hotel's coming to Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's out.
Speaker 5: He struck a plea deal.
Speaker 3: He's on real estate doc Com at the moment you.
Speaker 4: Need a rental because the rental crisis.
Speaker 3: Also, who's going to be his reference? No, he won't leave. He doesn't leave. He never leaves his locations. You're gonna be written to a squad up. I'm telling you now.
Speaker 5: It's extraordinary story, though, isn't it? Fourteen years? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How long was he in that embassy?
Speaker 5: Oh? I felt like forever? The embassy in Ecuador and MBC. Yeah that's small little balcony.
Speaker 3: Wow, we've lost you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's above my pay grade.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: He's a state of origin players.
Speaker 5: W Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think they're talking like this. I think they're doing the incoming passenger gear.
Speaker 4: And all the same topic, different content.
Speaker 3: The state of origin tonight. I know that.
Speaker 4: I'm going what so have I I'm marrying a Queenslander and he's making me go. I am going to support the Maroons.
Speaker 5: Man, Jesus the Marons.
Speaker 4: I am going to tonight and oh boy, I am jumping out of my skin with excitement.
Speaker 2: Buying that.
Speaker 5: Are you being wined and dined? I wish you meet up for a Bundy and coke?
Speaker 4: Is that what you What do you want? Do you have to drink?
Speaker 3: Just warning coming from a Brisbane boy here with n r L games and I'm not sure if it will be the same tonight at the g But because it's.
Speaker 2: No the blcohol free, the.
Speaker 3: Bars shut at halftime?
Speaker 5: Is that too?
Speaker 3: No? No, that's it. You can't get a beer in the second half? Why to avoid the punch ons?
Speaker 4: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: No, you're kidding.
Speaker 6: At every NRL game, well.
Speaker 3: All the ones in Queensland.
Speaker 4: Oh that's queens Queensland bogans, aren't they.
Speaker 3: That's why everyone gets a couple of trays.
Speaker 4: Stand on them because you put them down at your feet and people kick them over. Yeah, I'm so excited. What should I wear it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You don't have to buy a scar in.
Speaker 3: The wigs they were, Yeah, the weeks and can we paint you?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: I think we should.
Speaker 4: I'll be scrubbing that. I'm not scrubbing maroon face paint out of my eyebrows like.
Speaker 3: A bloody snake at the moment.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we're not doing that. There'll be no face.
Speaker 5: Yeah they do. They wear wigs, curly blue wig or a curly Maron wig like a clown. Sit here in the outer strange people like that.
Speaker 2: I just did them drink, So let them drink.
Speaker 6: Looking forward to the State.
Speaker 3: Of Shive, you just never knows.
Speaker 6: Really do they really fight the Queenslanders and the New Welshman and women?
Speaker 3: Oh? Mate, it's like going to water tonight. State of origin is huge and you're going.
Speaker 5: To gain two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going gain can win it.
Speaker 3: You win that? This is it?
Speaker 4: We win tonight, we win the shield. Yes, the state of origin shields.
Speaker 3: What what's the famous phrase Queenslander?
Speaker 5: What do you?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Was that a pop?
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 4: Is that a phrase? Is that what Queensland is considered a phrase?
Speaker 3: I was halfway through the Queensland, the Queensland, the deal and ideal that would get kicked out for screaming at the ends. It's in case three.
Speaker 5: What is that yesterday?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what the question.
Speaker 5: Was finished the question.
Speaker 3: Billy Moore, famous Morons player, was walking out of the tunnel back onto the field. What did he scream to fire up the team?
Speaker 4: Queens Eddie, I'm going to lock in Queenslander?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 5: What about yes fed Square. They had a media conference there for New South Wales and Queensland. It was a commind captain coach and the Melbourne people booed the New South well, yes.
Speaker 3: What I love about this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Take that Sydney.
Speaker 3: What I love about living here in Melbourne combined with Queensland, just to say, get next Sydney.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Well I have no choice in the matter because Paul is a big Queenslander and he's got all these Queensland up mates coming down. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna talk about that a little later. Oh, do you have to be quite them?
Speaker 2: They have cheerleaders, they do.
Speaker 5: I don't think they do anymore?
Speaker 3: Really, no, no, they used to. Can we check nl Chi lip gen Z was the one that was like, I've.
Speaker 4: Been watching America's Sweethearts, which is all about the cheerleaders in America.
Speaker 5: It's very good.
Speaker 4: I can't stop watching.
Speaker 5: It's so bad they.
Speaker 3: Have They've got a giant cane toad outfit.
Speaker 5: Do they?
Speaker 3: They don't they?
Speaker 4: Who wears that?
Speaker 3: What team do you think would wear the cane toad outfit?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: Maybe the new South Welshman to like torment that Queensland.
Speaker 5: The Blues are the cockroaches.
Speaker 4: Oh is that really they called the cock that's the mascot and the Queenslanders are the cane toe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it, you're kidding.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love tonight. I can't wait for the ran this time tomorrow Queenslander Leiston still smells like beer. Well, good morning now Burne, there you are on the air here at over one hundred with Jason Lauren Clinty from the newsroom as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates. What if he We're talking about state of origin? Just before the song. We have tickets to the State of Origin coming up.
Speaker 6: In sold out, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Fifteen?
Speaker 5: Believe it is?
Speaker 3: Well are you looking at me?
Speaker 6: Because I thought you would know you're the Queenslander.
Speaker 5: Is it sold out?
Speaker 3: You have to wait.
Speaker 4: I'm going to roll it. Either nearly sold out, already sold out, and we have your last tickets.
Speaker 3: It's a surprise you get there tonight. I'll shame warn stands.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: Do you ever seek God? My life is vanilla like, I'm just existing and some people are really living.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, quite quite.
Speaker 4: I mean I had a prime example of it last night. I film postcards last night and I filmed into like eight o'clock at a couple of little wine bars. People are out on a Tuesday night, Lauren.
Speaker 3: I picked up the kids from like a party the other week. It was a Sunday night at six pm, and I'm walking through Westfield and every man needs dog, Like all the restaurants were.
Speaker 5: Heaving, heaving.
Speaker 3: I'm likes go home. It's Sunday at six pm. This is giving me anxiety.
Speaker 4: The time it was me last night, it was eight o'clock in Mulvinie Snuz at a little wine, but triven east heaving my way, heving at this little place called Parks. I'd local it on Tuesday, does a tribute. Anyway, That's not what I'm supposed to be talking about, but I thought, God, these people are really living. I was like itchy that the sun had gone down and I was still out Anyway, Prior to that, I was driving down the street yesterday at around midday, and I saw something much more civilized. You know, where you think people are doing familiar things down to Macro, just people getting coffee, getting lunch. There was a woman walking down to a Macro and popping in for a coffee, and she was walking a goat. She was walking a goat.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it wasn't it a big dog.
Speaker 4: I actually thought I'm imagining this. Well, you see, it didn't happen. So I tried. I tried. She sat down on like a park bench.
Speaker 3: It's all be blurry blurry, It'll be like the goat committed a crime. And there she.
Speaker 4: Sat down at the park bench, and so I could only see her back, So you can't really see the goat, but if you look carefully, you can see the goat's legs sticking out under the park bench. Can you see underneath the little goat's legs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I'm a hoof guy.
Speaker 4: Like, it's not a dog.
Speaker 3: It's not a dog. Look at it. Look at the ankles on.
Speaker 5: A goast. Oh yeah, that's it's a goat.
Speaker 4: It's not a goat.
Speaker 3: You know what's a goat. We'll put the photo on our Jason Lauren insta and you make the call for yourself. But have a look at the ankles.
Speaker 4: That's a Lauren walking down Tuac Road, popping in to get a coffee with a goat on a lead.
Speaker 5: There must have been something in the water yesterday or is it a full moon.
Speaker 4: It's been a full moon this week, so I was putt your crystals out.
Speaker 5: A little further down. I was a corner Church and Bridge Road, wondering if anyone in the hood in the Richmond three one two one might have seen this about four o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yesterday thirteen twenty fourteen, if you saw the ghost.
Speaker 5: By the way, there was a fella who jumped aboard a tram with his mikey nude.
Speaker 4: No, he was full nude.
Speaker 5: He got on the tram nude. He appeared to have something in his hand and I think it.
Speaker 6: Was a micy Well he didn't have anything.
Speaker 5: Where did he put the key?
Speaker 4: The pockets yet to carry?
Speaker 5: But he was full nude. What time of day for tennish in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Well, in my head.
Speaker 4: There's a naked man walking up my street on Sunday. Same guy, hot topic on the group chat on the street. I wonder if it's the same person. Is there a newdist colony in Melbourne that we don't know about?
Speaker 3: An acreage in South Yarra where they keep goats.
Speaker 5: Imagine bloke got on the tram naked with a goat.
Speaker 4: You said anything weird.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing this more and more common down my way and it really freaks People walking their dogs in prams.
Speaker 4: They're normally old dogs, so they're just trying to live a little.
Speaker 5: I'm not okay with they do baby beyorns as well.
Speaker 4: No, I imagine my sausage talking that. No, I don't know about a dog baby beyond. I don't think a dog would lie.
Speaker 5: You know, guys, what a time to be a large Oh yeah, you can just do what you want it.
Speaker 3: Still going out after eight pm.
Speaker 6: People doing their own thing. They're just out there living.
Speaker 4: We're living these boring lives, and there are people out there naked on trams with goats and walking goats down to Recro.
Speaker 5: In the wild.
Speaker 3: Here is god. I love this city.
Speaker 2: It is just going thirteen plus six.
Speaker 3: Stat of Origin Game number two is happening tonight at the G thirteen twenty fourteen. If you want to score tickets, we're offloading them right now on the phones. Lars, you've got your first big origin tonight.
Speaker 4: I am going to State of Origin, my very first time. I am engaged to a Queenslander, so obviously I am team Moronron.
Speaker 5: I see you excited.
Speaker 6: Poorly he is because he's got like ten of his mates going.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah they're boys, Yeah, the boys.
Speaker 4: Here's myself and my best friends Lucy.
Speaker 3: Oh great, she'll be awesome support for you.
Speaker 6: Well, I needed some moral support, so that's not just me and the boys.
Speaker 5: Boys, boys.
Speaker 3: He's my concern. Yes, don't even know if you're saying Morones or Maroons.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know anything about it. I watched the first game. Who won the Marones.
Speaker 6: Because someone got sent off and then they're not allowed back on.
Speaker 3: You know what he got, simbind. Let's test out your state of.
Speaker 4: NRL knowledge, as long as it's not just a test. I'd like you to actually like Yeah.
Speaker 5: To be honest, I think you're going to know a lot of.
Speaker 3: These, Okay, Lauren Phillips. Yes, How many hookers will I expect to see at the G tonight?
Speaker 4: How many hookers?
Speaker 3: How many hookers?
Speaker 4: The men's gallery will be empty? Will it? Are they all going to the same hookers? A thousand?
Speaker 3: It's a big night.
Speaker 5: I believe there's a hooker on each side.
Speaker 3: Aker hooker is a position on the team, usually played by number nine.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's one on each team? And when will I know when to cheer for the hooker?
Speaker 5: I I mean for the hooker?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What point do I cheer for them?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 4: What do they do?
Speaker 3: From my history, I found the hookers don't like you're just cheering.
Speaker 4: For Okay, So don't yell out. I'm here for the hookers, no man, Okay.
Speaker 3: Next one, explain the term dummy. If I was to pull a dummy tonight.
Speaker 4: That would mean you fake an injury for a free kick.
Speaker 5: Close, you fake a pass. So it's like, if I'm running along, I go to pass you.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what A week for that when they go, you know.
Speaker 5: Sell a candy, celeb Can you.
Speaker 4: Go that way? But you actually go the other way.
Speaker 3: Dummy full of hookers and selling a bit of candy. Next one up? How many points for a try? Ah? Six?
Speaker 5: Four or six for a converted try?
Speaker 3: That's right? What do they call the kick after the try?
Speaker 4: So you get the try the touchdown just then you get four and then you get to put it on the little little golf team and kick it through the goal, which is.
Speaker 3: Called a one no no a conversion.
Speaker 2: There we got worth two twos yes.
Speaker 4: So six in total? You go, I wasn't totally wrong.
Speaker 3: How much for a field goal?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Sing it's this love that? How is going to be so proud of me?
Speaker 3: How many players on the field for one team at one time?
Speaker 2: Twenty run out of room eighteen thirteen.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty six in total?
Speaker 3: How long does each half go for.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look in.
Speaker 2: Half an hour, forty minutes, forty minutes.
Speaker 3: She's leaving early to beat the traffic.
Speaker 4: So there's no quarters, two halves.
Speaker 3: Two halves, two halves, and remember bar shots at the end of the second half. Final one. If we are going to the video rep we are crossing to what do they call it in the.
Speaker 6: NRL the review room, No close, No, the third umpire.
Speaker 3: It starts with the beat.
Speaker 4: They are going to the the.
Speaker 2: Ball room breaker, the ball, the bunker, the bunker, to the bunker.
Speaker 3: You're going to say back cave.
Speaker 4: So everyone says that, oh, we're going to the bunker.
Speaker 5: When the umpire it.
Speaker 4: Is we're bucket hats. I love the bucket hats.
Speaker 2: Of the cricket.
Speaker 3: Normally the two piece speeds spins around before it'sas tr okay.
Speaker 6: So two halts the main thing I need to know.
Speaker 4: Two halves, four for a touchdown, two for a kick through the one for a kick through the gold out of touchdown.
Speaker 3: Half the way there sounds tries, two hookers tonight, forty minute halves and the bar shuts after the second half.
Speaker 6: Is there a song if you win?
Speaker 2: Like like Queensland?
Speaker 5: Are Queens song?
Speaker 3: Get a pen right down the words Queensland.
Speaker 2: That's it Queens.
Speaker 5: I think there's no song.
Speaker 3: No, what would you?
Speaker 4: Oh, what's a good Queen's Land anthem?
Speaker 5: Land down Under?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That everyone doesn't it like Queen's underston't have like you know, we still have the for the state of.
Speaker 2: Origin footy Victoria.
Speaker 4: Yeah, join in the chorus, and.
Speaker 3: Then it'll be something like wrong one yeah, yeah, yeah, state of origin.
Speaker 4: Ah, it's pretty chilly these mornings.
Speaker 3: Well today we are going for the top of.
Speaker 6: Here we go, Mike Larkin, come on, get there.
Speaker 3: The Wi Fi's not working in the building.
Speaker 6: Oh great, he was trying to check.
Speaker 4: Oh this is going terribly microphone on the WiFi is not working.
Speaker 3: Warning, what's my weather app?
Speaker 5: It's currently ten and a half degrees.
Speaker 3: There we go. That's what I was getting to.
Speaker 5: We're heading for a top of fourteen today.
Speaker 3: We can jump in my grave that quick. Jesus, I was getting to it.
Speaker 5: Well, you still have with the Wi fight again.
Speaker 4: It has been very cold overnight though, and many people are going to great lengths to stay warm.
Speaker 6: Clint Nanaway, you're an electric blanket guy.
Speaker 5: I am an electric blanket guy.
Speaker 3: My wife bought the electric throw rug. Oh yeah, nothing, says.
Speaker 5: It's like a cable across the living room, so you need you need to plug it in.
Speaker 3: It's not a charger, no no, no no, So you roll out the extension league.
Speaker 4: So the couch has to be right next to the power point point.
Speaker 5: The power bang.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, many people have many different ways to keep warm, including sometimes I like the I did this when we're in Hide and Seek because it's freezing. The heat bag that your microwave. Oh yeah yeah, but they get a bit hot.
Speaker 3: Is one of those not as sexual wearing it. And I'm like, sometimes when it's freezing, if you get nude and put the bodies together.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, a bit of friction.
Speaker 5: Also, I just had the worst mental cheap then of him getting neu sidled up next to love your nude bodies.
Speaker 4: I think he's talking about do you know what I saw on the gram where all good ideas come from. They're like they're like little heat bags, but they're made into socks and you microwave them and then you put your feet into them, Like they're like heat bag socks to keep your toes in winter.
Speaker 3: So it's not that bad.
Speaker 4: It is it's cold out there, mate. Some people don't have heating, like you and your mansion. Anyway, this woman decided to use a hot water bottle. What you sit on?
Speaker 6: Hot water bottles?
Speaker 3: Not a huge fan.
Speaker 5: I love them.
Speaker 6: I loved them as a kid, but I was scared of them.
Speaker 3: I was always speak too That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 4: I was always scared they're going to pop because I'd fill them to them.
Speaker 5: You even got one there?
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I lie next to a big hot water bottle. His name is Paul. He overheats at night, so that keeps me well. Anyway, this woman here in Melbourne had a hot water bottle that resulted in her needing skin grafts over large parts of her body when it popped boiling water straight over her body. She was she was on the news last night talking that is horrendous, horrific. Just le down on my sofa and put the one of it all where I usually put it on my lab and fifteen seconds leader it exploded so literally it split up at the bottom.
Speaker 5: I had two surgeries skin grafts, and spent time in ICU and is still recovering.
Speaker 8: In a hospital.
Speaker 3: Is possibly the worst place.
Speaker 4: I've ever It didn't like leak out, It exploded boiling water. Even when you like burn your finger on something, it's excruciating. Imagine having that like two leads, a little a.
Speaker 5: Little knitted knitted pullover that I put on my hot water bottle. Have you seen them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My grandma had one.
Speaker 4: I think my great grandmother had one.
Speaker 3: Did you knit it yourself?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Did you get it from a hospital gift shop? I feel like I feel like that's something you'd buy the Cabrini gift shop.
Speaker 2: Did you buy it old?
Speaker 6: Did you buy it or was it a gift?
Speaker 5: It's a protection mechanism, as it turns.
Speaker 3: Out, protection mechanism being used in your place.
Speaker 6: It's a massive safety Has it happening here?
Speaker 4: You can't be using an electric blanket and a whole yourself. You'll be actually cooked. Yeah, you don't use them both, do not?
Speaker 5: No, not at once, not unless it's really cold.
Speaker 4: No, it don't be like a chicken in an oven. You can't heat from the top and the bottom.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you can't be doing that chicken.
Speaker 5: What it's cold? It's dangerous. It's not that cold, it says you. The one with the sockets and the I.
Speaker 6: Didn't buy them. I just saw them on the Grammar.
Speaker 4: Thought what a great inventtion.
Speaker 3: This would be a good one for Trady Aaron. I know we've got a lot of nurses listening to us as well. Thirteen twenty four to ten, how'd you get your scars?
Speaker 4: I've got a big one here on my arm. Can you see that goes from there to there?
Speaker 6: I mean, what's it for?
Speaker 4: No, A boy called Hoxea at school.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what his name was? Hoxea?
Speaker 6: Hoxy Hoxy, Yeah, that was his name.
Speaker 3: The one that like nicknames.
Speaker 5: His first I was in hock Sea, but it was a hyphen hoxy with the letter see or see.
Speaker 4: Hks.
Speaker 5: I I think it was Hoxy. Yeah, that's a cool name.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, was he hot?
Speaker 3: It sounds like a hot name.
Speaker 5: Was hot.
Speaker 6: We we're in like year one in these days. And he stole he went a ring from his sister, from.
Speaker 4: His sister's jewelry box to give to me as a gift, and one of my friends tried to get it off me, and I went, it's mine, and I buried my arm in my other arm and the ring, and she pulled my hand out and the ring went into my arm and pulled it along there and split my whole arm open.
Speaker 6: Hoxea's fake diamond ring. That's how I got my scar.
Speaker 5: A long reminder of Hoseea.
Speaker 4: Hox Seat scarred on me.
Speaker 3: You Bixconi, you will do that to you.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, I got a ring back either.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you got a scar?
Speaker 5: And how did you get it?
Speaker 3: Give us a ring in Reten I got turned it on a Coging Boucher's upp the grabscoging dot com. Great website helps you get what you want for less cogd dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. Coming up next, Melbourne? How did you get your scars? Here? On over?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, what's happened?
Speaker 3: Got myself in a little sitch at the pub on the weekend and I want to get your opinion on whether I did the wrong thing or the right thing? Okay, social situation that was incredibly awkward.
Speaker 6: You in an awkward social encounter.
Speaker 3: It before we get to that, whenever one wants as get to the word Missy gets its Come on here you go, thanks miss we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yes, how'd you get your scar? Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Wis we were an hour ago, Missye thirteen twenty fourteen to join us on the Y's.
Speaker 4: A market Marcus in Frankston South You've got a scar on your face.
Speaker 8: I believe Hey, lad, you actually know me?
Speaker 9: It's moondog.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 3: How do you know moondo, mate.
Speaker 9: You know my scars on the right side of my faith and it's actually from a fish tank, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: What do you mean old there?
Speaker 3: How do you know? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who's Moon?
Speaker 6: Mind your own business?
Speaker 5: Mooney dog? The dog him deep him BP. How do you know Moon Dog?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Where did a night? And where do you to?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 5: You should go to school together?
Speaker 4: You hooked up with Well we've got history clearly, doggie.
Speaker 9: I used to run the Emerson back in the day.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 9: I know? Cleaners no clan as well?
Speaker 5: Big nights you dog?
Speaker 9: No, Jason, I don't know. He's from me to state mate?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he wasn't hanging out.
Speaker 3: Do you and I can hang out together soon?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 3: So what happened with the face?
Speaker 9: So everyone thinks it's from a very very violent act, but it's actually when I was one, I climbed up on my brother's fish tank and I had to look inside it and it fell back and smashed on my face.
Speaker 3: Scarf.
Speaker 4: Did you have to get plastic surgery?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, the whole side of my face and my ear and my head came off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, came off.
Speaker 5: Surely you would have heard him tell the story before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had heaps times. No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: That's right the Emerson.
Speaker 3: You're not got your face off there as well.
Speaker 4: That wasn't from a figure take.
Speaker 3: We're all doing a dog.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: His nickname is dog, right, mister?
Speaker 6: The dog nickname through me?
Speaker 3: Mar thirteen twenty four ten is our number. How did you get.
Speaker 2: Gerard?
Speaker 6: Or don't you know a Gerard that you call jazz?
Speaker 3: Is this jazz or Gerard?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: This is Gerard?
Speaker 4: How are you? You've got to be scar on your forearm? What happened?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 8: I guess you've ember had that chicken stuck in the tray.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I think you said something rude.
Speaker 5: There, But yeah, with you.
Speaker 9: So when you when you're gone and bought some store bought chicken and sometimes you get stuck to the bottom of the train, you shake.
Speaker 4: It out, duck to the bottom of the tray.
Speaker 5: And in that meantime the what has been heating with.
Speaker 9: The hot oil, and obviously it's.
Speaker 5: Dropped out of the tray, splashed.
Speaker 9: Into the bottling hot oils completely deep und Oh.
Speaker 4: You deep fried your arm? Was it a did you have to get a skin grass?
Speaker 5: No? But I started for about three leagues, putting grenade and doing all the special tricks to the doctors were prescribed.
Speaker 4: Did you still eat the chicken?
Speaker 5: So what's the chicken doing?
Speaker 4: So what happened was the chicken was stuck in the bottom of the plastic tray in the head bag, so he couldn't get it out. No, no, no, no, chickens in.
Speaker 5: The bachelor's handburg No, no, no.
Speaker 6: No, he was heating the oil.
Speaker 2: That's chicken.
Speaker 4: But if you just you're not supposed to just flip it in because then you get the little You don't want that in the oil.
Speaker 3: No, it's got to Mark the sunshine. This has been a real treat, this fine topic journey. Mark had to get your scarr and do you know, moon dog, I've got no idea with chickens.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of fun. Okay, Mark, come on, finish yourself here with the ripper.
Speaker 8: When I was about seven, Yeah, maybe the brother were playing cricket in the street. Used to do those kids. And I've beat the ball over the fence and then and we bother have gone a rush race to get it. He's gone through the gate. I've gumped over the fence and you know the y shaped.
Speaker 5: Steel top of a fence. Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 8: Yeah I landed on that. So now got a nice gari.
Speaker 4: Did you impale yourself?
Speaker 3: Did you impale you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Boys turned sideways, says the eight.
Speaker 3: Just gone to past seven. Possibly my favorite break of the year coming up. Check your latest in news.
Speaker 5: What happened to the chicken and run to work?
Speaker 4: This is no sheicken had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: Hey, we are going to be paying your bills here at Nover. I love this.
Speaker 4: We are we are paying your bills. And let's be honest. I don't know about your house, but that piling.
Speaker 6: Up at my hand. Oh mate, and now this time of year, the gas bill.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: What my lovely wife was organizing power to be connected to our new house yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you go to our and.
Speaker 5: Forty five minutes, she was on the phone.
Speaker 6: You can just do it online. It takes two seconds, no, can you? I think?
Speaker 3: So an aeron forty ken it's because I think it's got solar as well.
Speaker 4: Oh, because you got a pool, so we got.
Speaker 3: To connect all that. But like an air and forty five minutes, yeah jesus.
Speaker 4: Yeah that stuff.
Speaker 6: So it's a nightmare.
Speaker 4: I remember they signed when I signed up for mine, they they signed me up for the street address, but it was in a in a road, not a street, saying someone else's power bill for a year, and then mine got disconnected and I was like, no, I've paid it, and they couldn't work out what the problem was.
Speaker 5: Do you know my meter is inside?
Speaker 4: I just got the text about that too.
Speaker 5: It's inside so they can't get to it. Say guess how much read it? Yes, you have a stab. Yeah, we think you might have used this much power based on the fact that your aby is that much.
Speaker 3: Well be the key out for the person in the high ves and they'll go inside your house, check the mat.
Speaker 4: See my gas thing is behind the thing. I just got a text the other day and I was like, does that mean I haven't paid it the whole time I've been in this house?
Speaker 5: Have we had the fire every day? All right, let's pay your bill?
Speaker 4: Can you pay mine?
Speaker 3: All you have to do is register your bill online via the never player app, and then if we read out your name, you have twenty minutes to call us back, and if you do, we will pay your bill. Whose bill are we paying this morning?
Speaker 4: Was he I've no idea, jess To be perfectly.
Speaker 3: Honest, Jessica, turnside power.
Speaker 4: It's a childcare payment of four hundred and ninety one dollars.
Speaker 5: That ain't cheap.
Speaker 3: No, there you go, jess got twenty minutes to call us back and we will sort that bill for you.
Speaker 6: Coming up after thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: After post malone. Something awkward happened in the wild. I want to get your opinion on it. Coming up next. So we did hide and seek the other week we did. I was away from the house for five days. Means my wife, my lovely wife, was on point with the kids. Yes, So on the weekend I said to Louis, why don't you go and standing a hotel for the night, just have some new time. It's nice and that way I'll have the kids and you can have a break.
Speaker 4: She hadn't seen each other for a week, and you thought, let's have another night apart.
Speaker 5: It's how it works with kids.
Speaker 4: Great love that love that for lou it's.
Speaker 3: Up Father's Day, Mother's Day. What do you want to do a picnic with the family? Absolutely, God no, just don't want to go to a farler or go to buddings on my own.
Speaker 5: My next question is it sort of everything accommodation dinner.
Speaker 3: You know, and get dinner in bed, just watch some movie. She went staut a hotel Chadstone.
Speaker 4: That's cracker there still never been.
Speaker 3: It's good?
Speaker 6: Is it good for stayk good?
Speaker 4: Pool on the roof, Oh on the roof, Great little steak inside pool, outside.
Speaker 3: Pool, inside pool.
Speaker 5: Oh, nice, beautiful view.
Speaker 3: Of the carpet.
Speaker 6: Right, so you send Lou for a personal day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she comes back on Sunday and put Archie down for a sleep. The boys were allowed a bit of iPad time. And I said to Lou, I'm just gonna duck down the pub just for forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: She's gonna put hang on. So she's just had the kids for a week because you've been in Hide and Seek, And then you sent her for a night of Ironer, and because she got that night of ron R, you deserved an hour of She still have.
Speaker 5: The cucumbers on the art. I don't know how she got home.
Speaker 4: And you said, see, loved your turn even though she.
Speaker 3: Just had them for a while, aren't The kids were like one was asleep, the other two on iPads? Right, So I was like, if I'm going to go, oh, go down for forty five minutes, this is my window. Forty five minutes of freedom.
Speaker 5: That's all I laughing.
Speaker 6: You just had a week of freedom, Lauren.
Speaker 4: I remember you saying, actually, if someone turns up knocks on the door, now, I'll give him ten grand to go away so we can stay in this hide and seek ouse for another night.
Speaker 2: True or false?
Speaker 5: False?
Speaker 3: I said five grand. So I've gone down to the pub just at the end of South Road there in the South and Beach Road. It's the Brighton Beach Hotel, great pub, good bedding area, pool tables and all that. I'm sitting there.
Speaker 6: How much damage can you do in forty five minutes?
Speaker 3: That's what I was planning to do. Halfway through the first beer, just enjoying watching the footy. And then you get a tap on the shoulder and it was one of the girls at work here at Nova.
Speaker 4: Oh, who was it?
Speaker 5: One of the sales girls.
Speaker 6: What's her name?
Speaker 5: Alie? Alie, Alie and not Ali from our team.
Speaker 6: Different Ali from sales.
Speaker 3: And I've ran I ran into a couple of times around, you know, and it's Ali from work, and I'm like, I know you're from work. You were in an Yeah I did.
Speaker 6: I did straight away. You were like, oh, it's Allie.
Speaker 3: Straight away we're chatting and stuff, and then she goes, hey, I'm here with two friends. We're on the table behind you. Feel free to join us if you want. Now when they're on the table right behind.
Speaker 4: You, maybe she thought you were a loser sitting on your own so she felt sorry for you.
Speaker 3: She probably did, probably did.
Speaker 4: I did look like and she asked you to come and sit on her table?
Speaker 5: You do look like?
Speaker 6: Do you think she felt sorry?
Speaker 4: Because there's nothing wrong with dining and drinking.
Speaker 6: I was living the story of your life, Clint.
Speaker 3: But when she said do you want to come and sit on our table? Everything slowed down and I'm looking at the table, so it's literally from.
Speaker 5: Me to you.
Speaker 3: There's no way I can say no. You can't say no.
Speaker 4: You can you say, Alie, have you guys talk about girls stuff? I'm watching the footy.
Speaker 3: It was two blokes.
Speaker 4: She's with two blokes.
Speaker 6: That's living, Allie.
Speaker 4: So what you went? She?
Speaker 6: I said yes, and you went and sat with Ali And now I'm sitting.
Speaker 5: But you didn't want to. Your heart wasn't no, no, no, no, no, tell the truth. You didn't want to just adding my meat? Yeah, because you didn't want to.
Speaker 6: Well, be a big boy and sorry.
Speaker 4: I had three kids this morning and I need some time, Clint.
Speaker 3: I'm a weak little man in those situations, so I don't I don't want to hurt their feelings.
Speaker 4: So I so you reckon? Okay, Well that's interesting because we've got her on the line actually currently, son of it.
Speaker 6: Allie, good morning.
Speaker 4: On, let's pick her up there she is, Allie, good morning, good morning. Now did you beg Jace to come and sit with you or did you feel sorry for him?
Speaker 10: Oh? To be honest, when I saw him, I was. I walked to the bathroom. I said, I won't say anything. He seems like he's just having a night fill me time. And then I was actually wearing an over hat, So I'm like, why.
Speaker 4: Were you wearing a nover hat on a saturin And it wasn't my hair day.
Speaker 10: I actually liked the.
Speaker 5: Red Ali on a scale of on a scale of one to very silly. How silly did Jace look sitting by himself?
Speaker 8: Do you know what?
Speaker 10: I actually felt a little bit sorry for him?
Speaker 6: It's got no, mates.
Speaker 10: I will say this. I have never ever seen someone move so quickly when I asked him to sit with us. We would his chair around and went straight to the bar and offered us all a drink.
Speaker 6: Well that's nice.
Speaker 3: Did I come across the room? Did I come on a little bit too strong a little bit?
Speaker 4: Did he share his nuggets and chips with you too, or did he keep them for himself.
Speaker 3: This is going to be awkward because I actually got along with your mates really well. I was going to ask for their number.
Speaker 7: Oh I can to you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're going on a friend series of mandates a mandate sure.
Speaker 10: Hotel next Sunday, two o'clock, same time.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, let's all go.
Speaker 2: We're all going make it a point.
Speaker 4: Everyone go, all the listeners go friends. No One two o'clock next time.
Speaker 3: Hopefully no rain for Game two State of Origin tonight.
Speaker 4: At the it is Game two State of Origin and it is my first time going to the State of Origin.
Speaker 6: I am excited.
Speaker 5: Eighty thousand people will be there.
Speaker 3: We're going to Taket good coming up after eight o'clock. You can win your way to the State of Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I am going tonight because my fiance Paul is a proud Queensland so this is like he's Christmas like on Friday. I talked all week last week about going out to a girl's lunch last Friday, and I was that excited about it.
Speaker 6: And this is like a girl's lunch.
Speaker 5: For poor Christmas.
Speaker 4: He's got ten of his mates coming down from Queensland. Nothing, ten lads and myself and my best friend Lucy going with the boys.
Speaker 3: Lads, Lad slid and it's vocal.
Speaker 4: Do you remember we didn't sleep last night because he's so excited.
Speaker 3: Do you remember we all went when we just started working together, we all had an outing at the college lawn. We did to Origin and I got quite vocal.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did well. I got I got the boys arriving at lunchtime today.
Speaker 5: Oh that's an early set. Monday's at lunch.
Speaker 4: And I need to put some house rules into the house because ten blokes, it's a school night. I have a very responsible Breakfastradia job to be doing. To look at you, what happens if they win? Are they allowed to have a house party tonight?
Speaker 2: Are they absolutely?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'll be coming around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm nervous about it.
Speaker 3: Very first state of be careful what shoes you wear because they're going to get covered in beer.
Speaker 2: Really, yeap?
Speaker 3: What what did we're saying before? What do they scream when they walk out of the tunnel?
Speaker 2: Queen's are that's it?
Speaker 3: How many points for a try?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 3: And what are you? What do you do after a try?
Speaker 4: Get a goal for two?
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 5: Conversion? Conversion?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, anyway, pauls are excited. He didn't sleep last night. It's his Christmas. Sorry to cut you off, Lad's day.
Speaker 3: Hang on, we have had a very special person call through from the Mighty Marines, mister Billy Slater.
Speaker 11: Morning Team love operations for tonight's game.
Speaker 4: Already you have a listen to Lauren fill Oh my gosh, Billy, Paul's taking me to my first state of origin and he hasn't slept all nights.
Speaker 6: He's so excited. I can't imagine how you're feeling.
Speaker 3: Do you want to in the box with you, Billy?
Speaker 11: Well, you know it might help, who knows, But you're not on your own there. There's five and a half million queens Landers up above the border that'll be just as excited that the kids go on to school today thinking about the game. Tonight. Everyone going to work, and that's what this game creates. It's been forty five years of rivalry and I think we're going to be in for some sort of entertainment tonight at.
Speaker 4: The g Oh my gosh, Billy, I'm really excited. Now when your wife Nicole and I get together, we can have a lot of fun. Are we allowed to throw a house party tonight? If the Queensland has get up?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Shield might come back.
Speaker 3: Do you do you get a leave pass, Billy for after the game before we win tonight.
Speaker 11: Well, I've had a leave past of the last ten days sold afford at the farm and I've been able to get out and get into camp and help the Voice prepare. But I look, it's h it's actually really good for me to have this game down here in Melbourne. I obviously reside in Melbourne now I've been here for twenty years, but growing up in Queensland, my childhood was this team. It was a really inspiration for me. And then I've got to become one of those players, and now I get to be a part of helping these guys inspire our states.
Speaker 5: I saw that at the media conference yesday. Let's Clint here at fed Square they booed the Melbournie AND's got to love them. The Victorians booed the New South Wales. Guys. You must feel that love being somebody who's a you know, now adopted sort of Victorian.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's sort of helped when Harry Grant and myself walked on the stage coming from the Melbourne Storm. But I look, I think I think Melbournie is just just love their sport. They've really gravitated towards the Melbourne Storm and our game is Rugby League and I'm really proud that I've been a part of that and to bring our show piece game to this city in a super iconic venue like the G. You know, to have ninety to one hundred thousand people at the G watching a State of Origin game and that's that's pretty special for us. And yeah, looking forward to outlaying our product out there tonight.
Speaker 3: We are on the air with Billy Slater at the moment. We're talking State of Origin Game two tonight at the G. Billy, you played for the Storm for a number of years, Australia Mining Maroons. There's just I was trying to explain to Lauren, there's just something special about a player putting on the guernsey tonight for Queensland, Hay, compared to playing for the other teams.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're absolutely right, and and it's hard to put into words because it's a feeling. It's it's the way this jersey made you feel when you were growing up, the inspiration that it gave you. I've still got my Queensland jersey. It's faded moron from when I was a ten year old boy. And he's got number seven on the back with Langer, who's a part of our staff now, and.
Speaker 3: That'd be a tight fit now, Billy.
Speaker 11: That feeling is what this team gives you, and it gives our whole state that passion, and everyone's proud to be a Queenslander and that's not lost to this group of men, and they know who they're representing tonight.
Speaker 5: Just very quickly, Bill, we gave Lauren a pop quiz earlier on the show. One of the questions was what role does a hooker play? What role will the hooker play tonight?
Speaker 3: At we actually asked how many hookers?
Speaker 5: How hookers were and I think she's how many hookers?
Speaker 4: You just said a couple of hundred.
Speaker 5: Can you explain to Warren what the hooker does?
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's only one hooker in a team, but we've actually got too so we're very lucky.
Speaker 4: There you go. Hey, just quickly, are Bill your kids? Are they going to be out on the field tonight? You're two beautiful kids.
Speaker 9: They will be.
Speaker 11: They'll be they'll be the ball kids, so they'll be running around the sidelines collecting the boys, kick them out and getting them back in play. So play there part?
Speaker 3: Bill? Can you tell the kids if if we're up by only a couple and the clocks, you know, counting down, don't throw the ball back to the blue is too quick?
Speaker 11: Just you know, I've just got to keep my young fellow off the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to play.
Speaker 5: It's one of them, a very handy AFL player.
Speaker 11: Bill, Yeah, yeah, my little girl plays netball and the young solo plays League n AFL down here. So it's only thirteen. But he just enjoyed himself.
Speaker 4: Gordeous kids. Hey, just finally, Bill, I know after Darby Day last year, you gave it a fair crack at karaoke.
Speaker 6: Is that how you'll be celebrating tonight again?
Speaker 11: I know my strength and that certainly isn't one of them.
Speaker 3: So I'll stay right away Collectors and the sheds after.
Speaker 4: Hey, good luck, Billy, Thanks guys, you Queenslanders.
Speaker 5: Go to the Maroons.
Speaker 3: It is just gone twenty fourd away.
Speaker 5: That was a nice surprise.
Speaker 6: I love Billy Slater.
Speaker 3: You have a chance to when you went to the origin of this Morning after eight Clincy from the news room. He's going to love this story, isn't he lost?
Speaker 4: He sure is, because it's something that Jase and I can't relate to any longer.
Speaker 6: It's about being single.
Speaker 5: Oh Clint, he seems I'm an expert in the field.
Speaker 6: You are an expert in the field.
Speaker 5: Because on this show we do talk a lot about relationships and you know, partners and all the rest of it. So what now is my time to shine?
Speaker 4: Jason's your time to shine. So Sean Penn, who's sixty three, has said he is thrilled every day to be single. He has had a long string of failed romances with many A List stars, and he said he's heart broken many times.
Speaker 6: But he's saying being.
Speaker 4: Single is truly living a question. And so we're going to probe you on being single. What's it like, just quickly, Jose, how long have you How long since you've been single?
Speaker 3: Lou and I have been together now for over twenty years.
Speaker 6: Oh you don't even remember, really.
Speaker 3: No, I mean we had that one year break, which was horrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can sense that. It's a good sense. That's what freedom tasted. Was a sad I.
Speaker 4: Reckon the year of your life because the year I was single was one of the most fun.
Speaker 5: I took you out in the town a few times. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, it was misery for a small portion, and then I was like, oh my god, this is living.
Speaker 5: What do you want to know when you just go I'm ready to leave the house. Yeah, yeah, you just wait for anyone, but.
Speaker 3: You just walk out. You don't have to go like, no one's going hang, I'm not going to get the dog's okay, I can't find my phone. Have you seen my phone?
Speaker 5: You don't? You just leave maybe two minutes.
Speaker 3: You don't have any of that.
Speaker 5: You just get in the car.
Speaker 4: The So what about when it at nighttime, at about four o'clock or five o'clock. You don't have to say to anyone what do you want for dinner tonight? And then spend two hours not agreeing on anything. You just order and cook and go to the shops and pick up whatever you want.
Speaker 5: You know what I also do, well, I put the TV on and I watch whatever I like that afternoon slot before the news.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me there's no one in your house that says I've got to take this call?
Speaker 6: Can you turn that down?
Speaker 5: Nobody?
Speaker 4: Oh that's living.
Speaker 5: Do you know the other magical thing that happens?
Speaker 6: What else is good about being single?
Speaker 5: You can go to the bathroom where whenever you like.
Speaker 3: You're about to say when, you don't even have to shut the door.
Speaker 5: Do you know that the hot water is still going to piping.
Speaker 3: Hot and you get to decide when washing gets done?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually you can go you know what, I am going to leave my towel on the floor today.
Speaker 4: You know what, you'd hardly even have any washing, hardly. And you're telling me when you go to bed you get that whole king bed to yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've got a big one, big one you.
Speaker 4: Don't argue over. I think you've got my pillow.
Speaker 3: When you're out there's so you're telling me when you're like.
Speaker 6: I'm trying, Because that's living.
Speaker 3: You're in a bar having beers and you don't have any fear that your phone is about to ring and you're going to get abused.
Speaker 5: No is this triggering?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that blows my mind.
Speaker 4: You're telling me on a boys night you don't have anyone at home texting. You're saying where are you now?
Speaker 5: The dog? Isn't that smart?
Speaker 6: You don't lie awake.
Speaker 4: You don't lie awake at night thinking he's going to come through the door wake me up in a minute.
Speaker 6: No, Oh my god, it kind of it.
Speaker 4: It does sound amazing, doesn't If you want to go on a holiday in the holidays, you don't even have to agree on a place. You can just going gen Z, gen Z, I absolutely profit.
Speaker 5: What do you love about being single?
Speaker 4: I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. I actually save money because I don't have to buy anyone a new gift.
Speaker 3: Yes, you don't have to remember anyversaries or anything like that.
Speaker 6: Those birthdays coming up in a month, and I'm already.
Speaker 5: Writing was in gift card? You know what?
Speaker 3: You should take a break over that month, you know, like at school when you break up before their birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, that bless my mic.
Speaker 5: Just all night, there's no anxiety.
Speaker 3: You're not looking at the phone. No, so one o'clock. You don't have to look at your mates and go Okay, here's the story.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number, Melbourne? Are you single? And what is so good about it?
Speaker 5: Love about it?
Speaker 4: Make the miserable married people jealous?
Speaker 3: I think we're going to get any calls on this, Lauren, because looks like a horrible life.
Speaker 4: Sounds great, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten? What's great about being single? We'll come back with no calls, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Next we are talking about Sean Penn, who's sixty three and has come out in the media saying he is thrilled every day to be single and the being single is truly enough, truly living.
Speaker 5: He's had enough of relationships.
Speaker 4: After a conversation we just had with you, I'm thinking it sounds pretty good too.
Speaker 5: Just like what do you miss Aridam? Sorry quick, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just there's many things, many things about being single you take for granted until you don't have.
Speaker 3: A famous nurl player Benji Marshall played for the Tigers. Social media star Zoe Marshally's wife, they've got separate bedrooms, right.
Speaker 2: I think there's lots of people, but hang on, not.
Speaker 3: Sleeping separate rooms, like separate bedrooms, as in, if he wants his PlayStation and his posters hung up, that's his room. Oh yeah, he can design it how he wants. Yeah, you have it how he wants. If he wants a racing car bed, he has a racing car bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But see that would just make me just think it's so unsexy.
Speaker 5: See, I would love, like.
Speaker 4: Are you going to have a PlayStation of racing car bed? I don't be.
Speaker 6: So you can have your friends over.
Speaker 3: Well, just let me think about it.
Speaker 4: Paul's got friends coming down from Queensland for the State of Origin tonight. If I came home and he was in bunk beds with his mates playing Xbox, that.
Speaker 3: You're a single for life, I'm just so when you're sharing a house with three kids, it's like nothing's yours anyone.
Speaker 4: It's like a sharehouse.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'd love just have my own room and living alone.
Speaker 4: I was so scared of living alone when I when I was single, and then after a while I was like, this is living. You know what I put on one knows what I'm doing in here.
Speaker 3: I got served these on Instagram the other day. They're like locks that you can put on your internal handles and they've got the code on them, like putting a padlock on a teenager's door.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think you need a break. Actually, this was meant to be fun.
Speaker 4: It is fun about what's great about being in your own?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 4: Rebecca, Rebecca from Cranbourne.
Speaker 3: Rebecca, she was there.
Speaker 6: What's so good about being single?
Speaker 8: Tell us I can buy chocolate and nobody else will eat it.
Speaker 5: Yep, you don't have to hide it.
Speaker 10: No, you can stay in the fridge so everybody else will touch it.
Speaker 4: You're telling me that because I just like having like a row at a time, and now that could last me two weeks.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 4: Shame pack of Tim TAM's in our Bridge. I think they were swindled out of the Hide and Seak house. Actually I had one and then I went back for another one.
Speaker 5: They're gone.
Speaker 6: There was one beft have a house party.
Speaker 3: He's living let poorly eat the boy's fading away.
Speaker 4: No, you just like knowing what's in your inventory, and when there's someone else chipping away you when you're like, oh you know what I mean to have brown rice tonight and you're like, oh, there's none there. If you have the last one.
Speaker 5: You know you're having a swig out of a bottle in the fridge.
Speaker 6: I can't be doing that when you live with people.
Speaker 5: No, I can't, Amanda.
Speaker 3: You can stop showing off. Take the lid off, Amanda in Port Melbourne. What's good about being single?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, my favorite thing is that on Christmas Day, when everyone else is annoyed that they have to go to their in laws, I guess to either rest or go out for drink.
Speaker 11: Diffriends, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, you don't have in laws.
Speaker 3: You only have to do half the day.
Speaker 4: You only have to deal with your family.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Wow, that's just the one Chris Kringle for us.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's a premium feature of beings.
Speaker 5: So that's it right up.
Speaker 6: There is no in laws.
Speaker 4: Because you choose your partner. Although mine are very good, if fairly stenak wonderful love the in laws, shout out to Wendy, Jason's mother in law loves her.
Speaker 5: When she next down, must be here an hour. She just went back.
Speaker 6: Has she got a room in the new house?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, I said to wend No, no, no. When we move into the new house, how it's going to work is I'm going to hood her at the airport and drive her in so she'll never know the actual address, no chance of a popping Hello Anna and Lang Warren.
Speaker 7: Hey, here are you going?
Speaker 4: Anna?
Speaker 6: What do you love about being single?
Speaker 7: There's no animosity or resentment from one partner not picking up their weight kind of around the house. So you know that you've got to do all the chores, so it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: And so are you saying the conversation wouldn't have any patronizing tone in the house?
Speaker 7: No, no, no. If you now that you're single, you don't have to even worry about you know, you haven't taken the bindepth through. So I've done the bathroom for us to know what I'm cooking dinner last night. It's just you know, you've got to do it all yourself.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me you never have to clean up someone's glasses that they've left on the sink. You never have to do that.
Speaker 3: You never have to home, and there won't be a knife just sitting there. Put the dish. Wow a head around this. Hello Bella in Marty.
Speaker 8: Alick, Hello, how are you guys?
Speaker 3: It's good about being single.
Speaker 12: I just don't have to do anything for anyone else. And when I get home after teaching four year olds all day, I can just not talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that's good.
Speaker 3: Hang on, so you're telling me this is the big one for me. You don't have to hear about someone's day.
Speaker 10: I really don't. And I closed the door.
Speaker 12: I walk in and it's silent and it's.
Speaker 6: Beautiful, and you can watch whatever you want on the TV.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, there's no one to talk to. There's no one to tell me what they need.
Speaker 5: It's time.
Speaker 4: If you're watching Netflix, no one's going to answer the phone and sit next to you on the couch talking over the top of Bridgington when you're trying to watch.
Speaker 3: It so confused. So she doesn't have to pretend to be interested in something.
Speaker 6: No, this is very fair.
Speaker 4: She doesn't have to have horse racing on on a Saturday either.
Speaker 5: You know just what?
Speaker 6: Also, Clint, your Life's premium?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hang on, we've clocked it. You've clocked life.
Speaker 5: We don't use that silly little emoji, the sideways kiss one either.
Speaker 4: You don't get you don't get passive aggressive texts just with her thumbs up.
Speaker 3: You don't spend every afternoon breaking down Amazon boxes.
Speaker 5: I do. I'm pretty I'm pretty big on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, R I don't care that one backfight alright?
Speaker 4: Oh god, being single.
Speaker 3: It's terrible, terrible life. It is just gone six past.
Speaker 5: You know what was? Our partners will live it.
Speaker 3: Listening this morning, I reckon we're going to be able to experience that. I'm still tomorrow. A couple of rooms coming up next, fine, Oka question third ain't twenty four teen? If you want to give it a crack and the premiere joins us in minutes, let's do it. Let's head the safety beach.
Speaker 4: Morning, Brittany, Morning, Brittany, Good morning, Brittany. How are you feeling on this cold Wednesday morning? Could you do with some extra cash?
Speaker 7: Definitely?
Speaker 10: I'm off overseas next week.
Speaker 7: So I can definitely.
Speaker 3: If you're in into Europe, you're another person I'm going to unfollow on the GRAMD follow it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to England, not Europe.
Speaker 4: So well brexit brisit did it may not part of europeinion marketing.
Speaker 3: Now still don't understand the bricks may anyway.
Speaker 5: It's like a breakup a bad breakuptcha.
Speaker 4: Oh God knows, I've all been there. All right, Brittany, let's try and win you some cash.
Speaker 5: One of the countries put on weight the UK. You always hate to smile out afterwards.
Speaker 3: All right, Brittany, fifty dollars question which is nice and easy? Medium question for five hundred or roll the dice and go the five k.
Speaker 5: What are we thinking I'm going to go to five hundred?
Speaker 3: Please, let's do it five hundred dollars. One question, five hundred dollars and you get three seconds to answer. My suggestion is you don't know it. Guess I'll tell you what you should get this one because Clint just pretty much gave it to you in the news.
Speaker 4: All right, Brittany from Safety Beach for five hundred dollars. Who is the coach of the Queensland State of Origin team.
Speaker 2: Three two one?
Speaker 4: I mean we just said it in the news. He was just on the show. It is Billy's slate, Billy.
Speaker 3: The Kid really the Melbourne Storm.
Speaker 4: One of Melbourne Storm's greatest ever players.
Speaker 3: Murals around Richmond train station everywhere.
Speaker 4: I would say he's the only rugby league player I know.
Speaker 5: Don't feel bad because Lauren doesn't listen to the news either, my news.
Speaker 4: I Brittany, I'm sorry, but you are going to England.
Speaker 3: Good exactly. Thanks you giving me a crack mate five K question returns tomorrow and travels.
Speaker 6: Have a great time. There's a bit of a mass exodus coming up, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quick clean up studio, make us look like some sort of professional best behavior the professional three aw set up. This morning, We've got the premiere.
Speaker 5: We'll never bear because Lauren's done a political degree. Did you finish that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I got kicked out?
Speaker 5: You should lead with that.
Speaker 3: Let's say hello to our next guest alone. Clint is here and our.
Speaker 5: Next guest is the longest serving female minister in Victorian state history.
Speaker 13: It's not lost on me that I am only the second woman to lead this stage, and that is also comes with some emotion.
Speaker 5: Please welcome to the show, the premiere Victoria Just Center, Elleny, good morning, morning, morning.
Speaker 4: Thank you for driving down from Bendigo this morning.
Speaker 13: Well, Benny goes a beautiful part of the world, but it's great great to be.
Speaker 4: Here with you this morning. One of my very best friends, Anna Berni, is from Bendy. Gosh, so I love so do we don't we Clint?
Speaker 5: We do just into Yeah we've did.
Speaker 4: You don't have history.
Speaker 6: You knew each other from us.
Speaker 5: Say history. Let's just let's just get things straight. So I was a reporter at win TV back as a twenty year old. Twenty one year old. You're a baby too, you're a you're a minister at the time. You're member for Benny Go. So we did a lot of interviews up the book.
Speaker 4: We've known him since he was a rat bag.
Speaker 13: He was a lovely baby fellow. Yes, I loved I loved interviews with Clint. We do a bit of fun off camera.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 13: We were and look at you now doing so well.
Speaker 4: He's a bit because he's so happy.
Speaker 5: Rituals respected J though we were great nature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can we.
Speaker 6: Call you J. We got to know you from.
Speaker 13: Transferable.
Speaker 3: I was devastated when we found out you're coming from Bend to Go this morning, that we didn't give you the heads up to swing past the bakery and bringing a couple of snot blocks.
Speaker 13: I know how to do it out, so really snop blocks and pies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, malms Bree, that was always a good hot spot.
Speaker 13: I have a theory about bakeries in country Victoria, particularly if you're a parent with young kids. A good bakery, good public facility, good playground, that's the hot spot.
Speaker 6: That's the sweet spot on the town, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, say that.
Speaker 3: Pubs need to get their head around playgrounds. Put playground.
Speaker 4: We grew up at pubs with my parents, and they were pubs where I wouldn't even see them for what felt like days because I was in the ballpit and going down the slide of the matter.
Speaker 3: You know what, Pokey's and Gastros killed all that time. Hey, let's talk some serious stuff. Yesterday we dedicated about forty five minutes on the show because it really blew up about pill testing here in Victoria. You have come out and supported and given the green light to doing a trial. The calls were sort of mixed. There was a lot of positive opinions.
Speaker 4: I think it absolutely brilliant and well passed due.
Speaker 7: It's something that they do in the.
Speaker 12: UK, in the Loop Cay do it already everywhere.
Speaker 3: There's also some people that were saying, why provide pill testing to people for an illegal substance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a concern that it's illegal and in essence, some people feel like that is encouraging people to go and take drugs.
Speaker 13: Yeah, will look, I want to be absolutely clear there is no safe level of drug taking and illicit drugs remain exactly that just illegal. But it also reflects the announcement yesterday around pill testing reflex reality. The reality is if doesn't just have to be a young person, a person of any age rocks up to a music festival and if they've got a pill in their hand, they're intending to take it. They're intending to take it. Like that's the reality of the world we're in. So knowing that and knowing too based on evidence from around the world. You know, there's great evidence and data that comes out of the UK, particularly that where you have pill testing, and it's not just the actual testing of the pill that provides on the substance and what's in it and some of the toxic chemicals that are in it. It's also the health conversation you can have at the same time, no judgment, just the facts about this is what's in it, this is what it can do to you, do you really want to take it? And what we know from evidence where this is already happening is that people are more likely not to take the drug. This reduces drug taking. The evidence tells us that this reduces the likelihood of someone taking that drug.
Speaker 4: And that's really more considered it is.
Speaker 13: And this is where you know, if you'd asked me years ago, if young Clint stand Away had asked me in Bendigo years ago my views on this, I probably would say, I'm not particular.
Speaker 5: Have you had a change part because I know that Dan Andrews was supposed to it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, well I really have. And as I said years ago, I probably would have said, now I'm not that not that keen on it. But you know, becoming a parent changes a lot of things that you might change chose a lot of things. I've got a couple of young kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and as they get older and their friends are going out and part and going to festivals and going to parties.
Speaker 13: That's exactly right. My husband and we talk about this all the time, like you want kids, you want your young kids to go and have a great time to explore the world, but you want to do it safely. And as I think about the sort of world you want your kids to go into, knowing that we have a health focused approach and a pill testing approach that can make a difference. Why wouldn't we go down this path?
Speaker 3: Also, like you're saying, say someone rocks up at a music festival with a pill they're intending to take it. There's also that a demographic of people who are starting to get peer pressured into that environment as well, and if they've got the option to find out what's in it, it might be enough to not go.
Speaker 5: Through with it.
Speaker 13: It is, And I've talked to other parents about this. You know, I got nieces and nephews as well as kids. You talk to talk to people all the time about a range of things. But I've also spoken recently to other parents as well, and one mum said to me, young people are smart and they just deserve the information.
Speaker 5: And that's great.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 13: You know, you've got to give people information. This is the other I think really positive outcome from this approach is that. And the evidence tells us this as well. When the pills tested, people will tell other people what's in it, So got that ripple effect.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, one of our listeners brought up a really good point yesterday. It's going to affect the dealers as well.
Speaker 5: Cheer. It was going to flunt in there blackbart one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: It'll kill the black market because if they're providing dodgy stuff, that word's going to get out and no one's going to be buying from them.
Speaker 5: So we mentioned the history of this, and it's worth noting again that the government has been opposed to it in the past. So why the change of hearts so suddenly, because was there what was it? I know it's an amotive issue, but you know twelve months ago Dan was vehemently opposed. Now and now you're saying no where, We're for it. We're going to enact this trial.
Speaker 13: Look, I've spoken about how my own personal views have changed over a number of years. And then it became premier at the end of September last year, and then we had over summer we had paramedics, Victorian paramedics turn out across a three month period to more overdoses than they did for all of last year. Sothington, there was a whole range of here. There was Plemington, there was the festival at at near Horsham, which also had some challenges. And so when you again consider that, consider the impact it's having not just on people individually, but on our health system the pressure it puts on our health system. We took some time to look at again evidence, fact, get data, talk to experts, but also importantly to talk to families as well, which is how we've arrived at the decision we announced yesterday.
Speaker 4: And what has the response been for you on that decision, Because yesterday when we opened the phones, I honestly thought it would be overwhelmingly positive, but it was a pretty much fifty to fifty split. And the people who are against it, which I can understand, right because some people just don't want you know, drugs are illegal, they're llegal to take. Why are we doing something that is encouraging people to take them? So I can understand where that fifty percent come from. But that fifty percent really like completely against this idea.
Speaker 13: Yeah, look, and I respect you've got to absolutely listen and respect to different views. But for me, it's come down to the fact that this is a reality, and we have the power. We know what works. We know what works from reducing harm providing factual, non judgmental information to people who were already intending to use that substance. If we've got the power to give that information to reduce harm, to potentially save a life. Why wouldn't we do this. That's really how we've come to this decision.
Speaker 3: We are on the air of the Premier just sent to Alan this morning. We're talking the pill testing trial. Just since you can, I ask you an honest question, have you done drugs in your life?
Speaker 13: I got asked this question last year sometime last year, and I'd said it was a long long time ago. There was a cannabis a long long time ago. But again, I don't want this.
Speaker 3: To be up for the reason I asked, because there was an issue that got brought up. Yay, so true. This isn't just about.
Speaker 4: It's not just.
Speaker 5: Music festivals.
Speaker 3: The clubs are packed with people. If you think drugs aren't getting circulated, you've got.
Speaker 5: Your head in the sand. It's not just pills and it.
Speaker 13: Isn't and so again, but it is about for me looking at the evidence, and for me that's really important. It's always been important in whatever ministerial or portfolio role I've had for a long period of time, listening to experts and taking on evidence is just so important. So this is just a trial, Well I want to make this is this really clear. We're not trialing to see if it does or doesn't happen. We plan to bring pill testing into Victoria. It's a trial to see what model works best.
Speaker 4: Is it happening in other states?
Speaker 5: We're behind Queensland.
Speaker 13: Queensland have a trial, a CT have done a trial, and I think have got it more on a more permanent basis.
Speaker 3: For the digital licenses and now the.
Speaker 4: Digital life that takes so long.
Speaker 5: To take so long?
Speaker 3: Roll it outside Electric one o'clock.
Speaker 5: All your questions.
Speaker 3: That's cute, like i'd be carded. Hey, it's just gone eight thirty. You happen to hang around after the break? Just quickly, there's there's something we want to bring.
Speaker 5: Up with you.
Speaker 3: It's a much lighter topic, but we want to get you away.
Speaker 5: And next here on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here from the newsroom and.
Speaker 3: Premier premiree Beye.
Speaker 5: Just like Miley, Premio doesn't do that.
Speaker 4: That's terrible singing. You ever did that?
Speaker 3: Just quickly because I noticed when Dan would do the rounds. I mean, it was a different world back then, but he had to travel with a bit of security. You got the popo traveling with you these days. Can you run some reds?
Speaker 13: I've got some. We don't run reads, no, we follow every road rule. But now I've got I've got the team.
Speaker 4: Here are you loving it?
Speaker 13: It's an amazing job.
Speaker 5: How are you been in now? What?
Speaker 13: End of September?
Speaker 4: US?
Speaker 13: So nine months?
Speaker 4: I think I just said to you before. You must be glad to be the premier now, not five years ago, four years ago, have a long ago that was it feels.
Speaker 13: You covid Field. It's a lifetime ago, but also so not that far away. Look at it any time is there's always challenges because we're a big and busy stay really big and busy state. It's a really exciting job. It's challenging. The best bit about it is really getting out and talking to people and meeting people's and listening and following through on their issues. That's really the.
Speaker 3: Best bits to threaten the kids.
Speaker 13: The kids are more interested in the bodyguards.
Speaker 4: Premiers are such a big deal now, like pre Dan, I didn't know who the premier were? Who was it?
Speaker 5: Pre Dan? It was Value.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have even known it. Do you know who the premier was before Anastasia polos.
Speaker 3: Shape I think for a week.
Speaker 5: Well, done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like premiers are just a big deal now.
Speaker 13: And again, I think COVID showed like when you think about what state governments do. We run all their schools, we run our hospitals, we run the police force, we build the roads and trailer We're responsible for a lot of people rely.
Speaker 5: On premiu premier perks. You didn't when you're a minister or a deputy premier.
Speaker 3: Surely they're not parking you in the waiting Babe McDon no.
Speaker 2: You do well.
Speaker 13: You do get dropped right at the front door. That's pretty nice. It's pretty nice. I do get I get a few more staff. I get lots of coffees.
Speaker 4: And teas because we had Sally Cat, the Lord Mayor of the Lord Mayor of Melbourne is coming in and a big question I've got for her is do you get a snack till.
Speaker 13: I like those little Turkish delights. I know this is controversial. You might chocolate.
Speaker 4: You're no wonder. You two have friends run away. He's the only young man. He's like an old woman. He sleeps with an electric blanket and eats Turkish delight.
Speaker 3: Now, just center, I want to test something out this morning, because you would now that you're the premier, roll them with some high powered friends and on the show a while back we were talking about celebrities. Who's the biggest big dog you've got in your phone when it comes to high profile celebrities. Clint said this the other.
Speaker 4: Day when we talked about the biggest celebrities in our phone and you said the premiere of Melbourne. I felt sad for you, Victoria. I actually felt a bit flat for you because I know you know you, Laura, I know you know celebrities.
Speaker 5: Have you got her number?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, you don't. I congratulated on me.
Speaker 4: Isn't it that grod? We were trying to hang it on Clint, but Clint gets Clint loves he's the number one power.
Speaker 13: Well, there is a lot of mutual admiration. I've watched Clint's career blossom. No, genuinely, you left Bendy go and they're not see you on the Telly doing the sport. It's a real thrill to see people, young people with talent go on and do one off.
Speaker 4: Surely you know bigger celebrities than Clint' stun away and you're much bigger star in your contact book.
Speaker 5: You'd have the PM in there.
Speaker 13: We've got the PM in there talking about other state premiers. So my mine's perhaps not as razzle dazzle as click here.
Speaker 4: Still the biggest in.
Speaker 3: His though, elbow big on the Emogenes.
Speaker 13: He's not bad on the text.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not a voice to text is but he does the voice memory memo.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, it's more more the text.
Speaker 6: Do you guys text on you have to bound like signal or what more?
Speaker 4: What'sapp?
Speaker 13: It seems to be the A lot of business gets done on WhatsApp.
Speaker 5: He'd be a thumbs up guy, wouldn't he?
Speaker 3: A lot of business gets done on signal as well. Thank you so much for coming in this morning. We really appreciate it. Great to talk and I know it's got mixed feelings in Melbourne, and I can you know we completely understand because of the fear behind it.
Speaker 4: The pill testing, but I think the.
Speaker 3: Pill testing is a great initiative. Thank you.
Speaker 6: How's Victoria going? Just before we let you go.
Speaker 13: Look, we're going well. If you look at a metric like number of people in jobs, got really unemployment rates and record number of people in jobs.
Speaker 3: But I will.
Speaker 13: Acknowledge that you know, cost of living continues to be a really tough thing for families. We do a bunch of stuff. We've got the school saving bonus, free regio for for apprentices, we've got free kinder, free tafe. But I will acknowledge that it's tough for many families and that's why keeping people in a job and providing cost of living supports a real focus for me.
Speaker 6: When's that tunnel going to be done?
Speaker 4: Because well we got a couple, We've got kill Road's being a dog's breakfast.
Speaker 13: So Westcoat Tunnel, Wastcoat Tunnel, Metro tunnel, they're both got to be open next year.
Speaker 5: Guy, and just last one who wins tonight? Are you cheering for the Queenslanders or the New Welshman?
Speaker 13: I will confess not a big not a big rugby league that makes all bus walls more my things? Next week? Yeah, Benno, spirit to pick one. I know it's really hard.
Speaker 6: Look at the color of your glasses.
Speaker 4: Maybe Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was going to say New South because it means it goes we're on the maroons. All I care about is that the MCG is going to be packed out and that's where they get the people to stay of origin. It's here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Just into Alan on the air with us this morning. I hear it Nober one hundred. Thanks for coming.
Speaker 4: In, Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Sorry Ja on the air. I think I'm going to hell.
Speaker 4: What have you done now?
Speaker 3: Our babysitter asked me for invites to the Nova Red Room for teddy swims.
Speaker 4: My every person I've ever come across in my life, even from high school and I haven't seen over twenty years, has asked me for invites to the teddy swims over Edward, did you trade for something?
Speaker 3: I said, Unfortunately, I can't get them. And because she didn't know the date, I said, well, I've got you can I book you in for a Sunday in a couple of weeks time we have we have a work function on.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but you're working.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lauren, you're working.
Speaker 5: And unfortunately you could take here plus one can't. I'm taking the missus and all the.
Speaker 6: Mom's gone, not all the mums. You could only get like.
Speaker 4: Two ticken Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I asked for a lot and I couldn't.
Speaker 2: We're doing about how many mums do you take?
Speaker 3: I don't get any couple?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, you've had this tantrum before and they've said, yeah, just email us and tell us who you'd like to bring. And have you done that? No, that sounds like you problem.
Speaker 3: You know what, You're the most time maintenance of us all.
Speaker 4: Now, you know what. I would say, you're more high maintenance. But Clint just plays like the little poor me. I do pull me, like Sarah has said so many times. Yeah, Clint, of course, I reckon. I've even text you saying just email them.
Speaker 5: Hang on high maintenance, a hair straightener.
Speaker 4: Jason's the most time matenance.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is out.
Speaker 4: We should ask executive producer broad here, who's the most time maintenance in here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, do you really want me to answer that? I'll tell you after the show. No, I would say you will have your days. Jason is very high maintenance. I would say ninety five percent of the time percent of the time, and Clint one percent.
Speaker 3: Of the Yay, I'll take that means I'm not one hundred percent. When you added Teddy Swims, give us a ring right now thirteen twenty four ten for your exclusive invites to the brand new and latest Nova Redroom. Clint is here.
Speaker 5: From the newsroom as well and Teddy Swims.
Speaker 3: Invites are going off right now on the phone thirteen twenty four ten to when you wait to the nover redroom.
Speaker 4: Nah, I appreciate that the phones are going absolutely it's you can also register by the Nova player app yes to for your invites to be coming along and joining us.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited about.
Speaker 3: This, yeah, and it's got my attention through in the morning, they keep running footage of Julian Assange getting out him and k Rudd brothers.
Speaker 5: What do you mean do you look this?
Speaker 4: They're brothers with Draco malfoy as well, without heirdo. They look the same, so slick back white here. I just saw him walking in.
Speaker 5: To Quadra Malfoy from Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: You're a Wizardarry, but as a.
Speaker 2: White walker he's walking into court.
Speaker 6: Do you tie up?
Speaker 4: Come on dull world watching.
Speaker 5: He's got like a half fourteen years to practice.
Speaker 4: Your winds are out mate, half winds that it looks like a full windsor not that he's undone.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what are you so stressed about?
Speaker 5: He's going to play guilty to.
Speaker 4: Pull your socks up, tuck your shirt.
Speaker 3: What are you up to today pleading guilty to espionage. What are you stressed about?
Speaker 5: You do you tire? Brother?
Speaker 4: Whole world's watching. Don't look like a slob, Julian.
Speaker 5: Where you want to look presentable? Coming back through customs that.
Speaker 4: Tullmaron mate, he's rolled in on a private jet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's in a PJ.
Speaker 4: Who's paying for that?
Speaker 3: Hopefully you won't be able to use smart gate because I think it came out when he was held up in the end.
Speaker 6: I reckon his passport wouldn't have the chip in.
Speaker 3: It, an old passport. He left the line up.
Speaker 4: I think he's come through a private terminal. Well, he's not going through Wait where is he currently?
Speaker 5: He's on a on an island.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, he's not in Tullamarine.
Speaker 3: Well, jokes on him because he's going to miss out on the duty free.
Speaker 5: Well giant, Actually don't know where he's what city is Google?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: Will Julian Assange live and will he be a celebrity?
Speaker 6: Will we see him on I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here next to Reckon.
Speaker 3: We'll get him in for the five K five K question.
Speaker 4: I'm a celet I Reckon Dancing with the Stars. But definitely get didn't Chappelle call we do Dancing with the Stars and cousins going He's a Queensland will want to get back for the state of watching. To thank you for being.
Speaker 5: I go to see Juliana Sarge Queenslander.
Speaker 3: The antenna never used to pick it up in the old Member Embassy.
Speaker 5: He's been in prison in London before that, the Ecuadorian embassy for that. No Fox the embassy.
Speaker 3: That's why he was always on that funny little balcony.
Speaker 5: You can if you upgrade the package. I just don't think the Ecuadorians are be keen on that.
Speaker 4: We understand subscriptions so that they can get uninterrupted state of origins.
Speaker 6: No, it's nine now nine and nine our state of origin.
Speaker 3: Aaron rich is in next, Aaron, have you ever spent a night at the embassy.
Speaker 4: They've got in Ecuador?
Speaker 5: On Netflix? You got to put your mic on there, Aaron.
Speaker 4: She might as well be in their embassy in Ecuador. His microphone's not coming.
Speaker 5: Through the embassy hotel? Is it the government?
Speaker 3: The government has silenced him, have they? Aaron rich is coming in next?
Speaker 5: Your chance, Aaron Richie.
Speaker 4: Crossing the Humphreys still got there.
Speaker 5: The poor can't defend himself.
Speaker 4: We run a smooth ship here at Nova, don't.
Speaker 3: We have a great day of running to a state of origin.
Speaker 4: If you're going tonight, Queensland Are Queenslanders?
Speaker 3: Jesus, Aronthing, next cinema, Bye, thank you for being.
Speaker 5: Gonna be Jason Lauren, Jason.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling Good on number one hundred. Jason Lauren Foo on socials,