Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Go Secrets, Horror, Scandal, Mysterios, Wild.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, welcome back to Freaky Friday, your hosts Stephanie and Tatiana. Today's story is one that you almost like, won't believe, like, I have so many questions. So whoever wrote this in we have more questions for you. Oh my god, buddy, are you ready? Are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: I used to work for a high profile criminal defense lawyer in Melbourne, strictly admin, nothing glamorous. One day he rushed out for court and left behind a red folder. We were told to never touch the red folders ever, but curiosity, you know, it got the better of me. Inside were polaroids. A woman tied up another photo of someone holding a watch up to the camera the exact time, over and over again, some more times, stamps on nights that he swore that he was overseas, and I remember because I booked the flights myself. But later that week he asked me casually, anyone touched that red folder on my desk. I lied and said no, and he smiled at me, but almost like a little bit too calmly, and he said That's the thing about secrets. They only stay buried if you keep your hands clean. I quit the next day and I never went back. But sometimes I get voicemails from a block number, just breathing, but always at ten forty seven. It was the same time as the watch in the photos. But this is where it gets even weird. A few months later, I was cleaning out my junk drawer and I found an envelope in it with my name on it, no stamp, no return address, But inside was a polaroid. It was a photo of me sitting at my desk, looking directly into the red folder, and it was taken from behind. I swear I was alone that.
Speaker 1: Day, So you have a secret camera set up. I'm so confused. He must have had a secret camera set up so if anyone touched the folder he could catch them. Must do. It's caught her, so you're taking a screen grab and she thought that she was by herself, so there must have been cameras set up. Oh my god, what's with the.
Speaker 2: Ten forty seven? I don't I stand and like, what was happening if the woman was tied up?
Speaker 1: So it was this bondage and it's just like consensual.
Speaker 2: Like a secret kin club. See, why would you leave that at the office.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say the exact same thing. If is he a lawyer? So if you got a red folder.
Speaker 2: High profile criminal defense lawyer, why have you got foulder at work sitting on your desk?
Speaker 1: Would you not have that locked away in a safe where no one is going to get a hold of that.
Speaker 2: It's seriously giving American psycho vibes. Have you seen a movie?
Speaker 1: No, I have it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he.
Speaker 1: Always wants to get caught. I think that's real of someone looking in there.
Speaker 2: That's so weird. But even the creepy smile. And that's the thing about secrets getting off on it. They only stayed berry if you keep your hands clean. I'm like, you sound like a psychopath.
Speaker 1: I think he gets off on it.
Speaker 2: That's creepy. It's seven someone breathing into the phone. Can we not do that?
Speaker 1: Can we enough? Can we stop doing shit like that? I think he wants to know, like I've got you don't tell him? When I was about this, he likes messing with her. Doesn't mean he gets off on people knowing, but like he has control over them. Oh fucking weird.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: But why that time? Something's happened at that time? Yeah, that time is significant to him for some reason. But why it was the polarid? It was just a one woman.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's just as women like women so like multiple Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know how serial killers in movies like keep like trophies. Oh, they'll like take the earrings of all the girls have murdered, or like the piece of the hair or something. Yeah, like a polaroid that's fucked up. It's only one though, so it's hopefully conventsual.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's a kink. It's not like a psychopath. Oh my god, I don't know. It's strange.
Speaker 1: But if ever wrote this in, I think we just have more questions. I just can you do it please? Because this is we need more. Even if you send another anonymous submission, that would be awesome.
Speaker 2: True, if you don't want to like disclose who you are, that's so fine, But like, what else happened? Does there anymore? Did anything ever happen?
Speaker 1: Have you signed an NDA? Are you not allowed to? Like what if she want to go to the police and say, like, this is I'm getting this call, this is what's happened, Yeah, to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: And what can they do if he's only calling and breathing into the phone.
Speaker 1: Like a track who it is? And then I don't know, like a stalking.
Speaker 2: Trust me, they do not care about that. I know. Yeah, Like I had like an experience like that one time, and like I had him call me, and like he would call me like fifty times. This is a past experience. I ended up going through the process of getting a DEVO on him because you were seeing the guy that I was seeing right, like for like a couple of months. And yeah, he used to call me late at night and he would tell me that like he missed the way that my skin smelt, and like missed the way that my skin felt after a shower, and I did. It was in a voice message, So he would leave a voice note on my phone saying these things.
Speaker 1: What did you feel when you listened to those?
Speaker 2: Oh? So terrified. I was just like, after nine or ten months of us not dating, he had written me an email saying that he watched his best friend and his wife open presence with one of their kids on their birthday, being like this could have been us, and I imagine our children and what they would look like. If you know, this could like still be us kind of thing after like a year of being like it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was weird, my goodness, that's the story for another time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, far out. Well, girl friend, If you're listening, which I hope you are, can you please give us more contact the other anonymousubmission or just dm us so we can have a chat. Yeah on grade.
Speaker 2: We need some detail, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of questions. Yes, yes, thank you for tuning in today. Guys, We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,