Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, everybody, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning? Have it hump a day? How are we there?
Speaker 5: Good? Whoa?
Speaker 6: Then on stand by? Bond drove to kick things off?
Speaker 5: Shall we we? Should? I love that song? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, it does bring out the bogan in all this, but it's just such a good banger.
Speaker 3: It is a banger. Should we just start a banger? Should we just start every Wednesday? Like you know, let's just.
Speaker 4: Do it now. We don't need to talk anymore. We'll tell you what's on later.
Speaker 5: Just play, remember wish we should say what's on. We've got a big shot, We've got a big show.
Speaker 4: Why don't we just play the song. We'll tell them what's on later.
Speaker 5: Take my hand, we'll make it us.
Speaker 4: We got a big show, guys. We'll tell you what's on shortly after.
Speaker 5: How are we?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you after?
Speaker 8: Bon Jo?
Speaker 5: Do you know what? You know? What? The show not run on time? Today because we didn't do a night open.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, we do have a big show halfway through the week Melbourne.
Speaker 3: And we will run you through it after bon He used to work on the block. It's the new Wednesday rule.
Speaker 4: He did work on the.
Speaker 6: Sorry Johnny, Johnny, Oh we did.
Speaker 5: Too morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: We're halfway there. Welcome he Wednesdays.
Speaker 8: Man put that in out Wednesday morning opening.
Speaker 6: What doesn't we just start it every Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Wednesday. And apologies because it wasn't Johnny, it was Tommy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, used to I always thought it was Johnny.
Speaker 5: Johnny still out of work, Tommy.
Speaker 4: Tommy's Tommy used to work on the.
Speaker 5: No, I used to it, you have. They're both out of it.
Speaker 4: I wonder where he's working there, Johnny.
Speaker 6: Now a welfare checked on both of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're probably double act.
Speaker 4: Johnny and Tommy. Always funny when you used to work on the dock, not the block. Yeah, that's what I say.
Speaker 5: Confused when we're going to the song and Johnny's on the block.
Speaker 4: Johnny's on the block, Tommy on.
Speaker 5: The do So he's not on the block next year.
Speaker 6: No, Tommy on the dock, Yeah, he's on the do.
Speaker 4: Tommy, you used to work on the dock, not anymore, Johnny.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When you said at the start, I'm like, I've watched a lot of series of the Block. I don't remember Johnny John there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should call Shelly Kraft.
Speaker 4: Hey, Scotty, Yes, John b jo Tommy.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 6: Welcome to your Wednesday, everybody.
Speaker 5: This is no Over.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well. We've got a big show coming up today. Invites to our Grand Final breakfast which is around the corner.
Speaker 4: Now, who's coming to that?
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I think I'll be there. Yeah, well you've got to win in can't.
Speaker 4: Buy ticket winnouncing anyone else that's coming.
Speaker 6: In the Premiership Cup will be there.
Speaker 5: Can we do?
Speaker 7: I just want to see a big, big, solid pyramid of sausage rolls and party piles, like a big gist.
Speaker 4: We can do that.
Speaker 6: None of this, none of this bacon and eggs.
Speaker 4: I want bacon. Yeah, okay, Thursday morning, going into a long weekend. We can have both like.
Speaker 3: Footy food yeah yeah, little Boys sausage, sausage, Frankfort frankfurts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you mean stick with bacon and eggs.
Speaker 6: You don't want a little boy, Okay?
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yes, we've got your invites. It's sounding very enticing that. I'm sure you want to come along Premiership. Sorry, I want to come along.
Speaker 5: In this.
Speaker 6: Ship up the baslor this year? Is it great?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Run out on the mc jean September a couple of.
Speaker 5: Times on three of them, hasn't he yep? Which is he's going to be there with the silverware. Nice. That's one of the real treats.
Speaker 3: So for people that have come along in past year to get a photo with the cup, like two days out.
Speaker 6: From the Grand Final was amazing.
Speaker 5: Looks good on the gram.
Speaker 4: Should say if we can fill it up with beers and drink from well, they've.
Speaker 7: Got a few cups, I think, yeah, Jesus sorry, but they've got one cup.
Speaker 3: And do you remember I think we told with the idea of drinking.
Speaker 5: You're doing.
Speaker 3: What do you think they're going to package deal at mister minute? Can we just get three this year?
Speaker 5: Bar need four? We're gonna have to do. There was a.
Speaker 3: Photo posted the other day of you and your dad for Father's Day with the cup Royal Cup.
Speaker 5: Oh you're right sure? It was four of them.
Speaker 4: Remember right now Melbourne don't have four of them. Thirteen are you at the best in Paris last.
Speaker 7: Night I was won triple shift, Max Gorne one big Macs, he spoke one three yeah always own. It was a funny old night at Tuesday nights.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know why because they didn't have a very successful here.
Speaker 8: There's also like so that what happens is they booked their best and fairest base from like grand Fire and they got backwards. Right, So like Collingwood, who are a very rich club, they've like booked the Friday night for like.
Speaker 5: Fifty they'd have the Palladium, Yeah.
Speaker 8: The Pladium, and then Geelong I booked the Pladium Crown. I'm like the first got a discount.
Speaker 6: They've done a Tuesday wedding.
Speaker 8: But then when they don't make the finals, they have to bring them all forwards because the players don'tant to stick around for an extra This.
Speaker 3: Was about to say that play half of them returned from Barley for this, wouldn't they.
Speaker 7: They were in New Zealand. Actually they had a little vacated New Zealand.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, that screams extreme sports and danger.
Speaker 5: I can imagine the cycling on the luge in Queenstown.
Speaker 7: One of the players as I was walking out because I drove my dad home, like I wasn't that much. But he was on the beers last night, which was.
Speaker 5: Was there too, Yeah, absolutely warm.
Speaker 4: I don't know. She's involved with the club somehow, which is like.
Speaker 5: A top echelon of supporters, so important ones. And one of the boys go, hey, status, I'll see it electric. I was like, oh, no, no one. Maybe he was talking to your dad, maybe because.
Speaker 4: It was sent away at Electric Trick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's big fan, big fan.
Speaker 6: Remember we wanted to get.
Speaker 4: To My Mum's probably still there. Oh God, don't.
Speaker 3: Get one of those last night those chairs that attached the railing to go up at Electric We're going to call it the electric chair.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think we should crowd fund that.
Speaker 5: I think so too.
Speaker 8: They should just make it al so many people can get on it once.
Speaker 5: Were probably that'll be broken.
Speaker 4: Up long with one person per chair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're probably talking to your dad. Yeah, and was there the players?
Speaker 4: Don't anyone fun? Who are the big demon supporters? Outside?
Speaker 7: The Great Melbourne has a new CEO, so like he's unveiling last night. I love very great great Man isn't he lovely man?
Speaker 4: I like him?
Speaker 3: Any performance performance? Oh yes, Conrad sel No, he couldn't be there.
Speaker 8: Anthony Claire and Tim Campbell.
Speaker 4: Who do they roll out of those things?
Speaker 5: Russell Robertson, Who who to play for mil to play for Melbourne? He performed? He's like a full forward Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. He plays plubs on a Sunday afternoon. Sometimes.
Speaker 7: You know what we should see if Robert wants to come to our grand final, the G four, we couldn't afford.
Speaker 5: He was there with Phil Sobrano.
Speaker 8: Oh, the great Phil Sobrano, brother of Sobrano, excellent guitarist, married to and Sobrano. And there's the Sobrano family, Trigg of all the people I'm.
Speaker 5: Aware of, Morning, Melbourne, welcome back to this is your life coming up next to your Robertson?
Speaker 4: Was he the star performance?
Speaker 5: It was like an acoustic duo.
Speaker 4: Background music or performance sort of?
Speaker 5: It was sort of a bit of it.
Speaker 4: Did people get up and down? Background? Was there a lead performance? Up and down?
Speaker 5: Did Lauren's mom stand up and try.
Speaker 4: On the table? There at what she loves? She loves?
Speaker 3: Russell Robertson, you are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and he ain't leaving.
Speaker 4: He ain't leaving. Clint stand away. Yesterday it was a huge day for you. Now.
Speaker 8: I saw in your little Instagram. Yeah, I saw emails from Channel nine. How long have you been at Channel nine?
Speaker 7: I walked into Channel nine January two thousand and one as an eighteen year old, so that's near on twenty five years. What will be twenty five years in jam.
Speaker 4: And yesterday you resigned?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Wow, I made a really tough decision to to leave nine.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling.
Speaker 7: I'm relieved because I've been thinking about it for a while now. I needed to make a decision because looking back on how I was feeling and where my head was at, I was burnt out.
Speaker 8: So well, you've been doing this seven day a week cycle for like I remember when we first started this radio show and I said, would you come consider being a newsreader?
Speaker 4: And you said, why not? It'd be fun.
Speaker 8: For six months and four years later, you have been working seven days a week, and hand on heart, I think Jason and I both agree you are the hardest working human we know, and you're.
Speaker 7: Exhausted well first and foremost, you know, I think You're right. I did do this for six months initially, and I became very quickly addicted to it, and now I see it as my life and my future, which is just such a beautiful feeling to have.
Speaker 5: Made you talk.
Speaker 6: You took the radio a ductor water, I think, honestly.
Speaker 7: But then, as I say, I tried to juggle everything for so long. I think I did a really good job of it for so long, but I think it had I always knew in my heart of hearts that it had an expiry date.
Speaker 5: And I'm now at a stage where I need to.
Speaker 7: Put myself in a position where I can get my life back.
Speaker 5: You deserved my life, mate, Like you should be so proud of what you've achieved.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, as a young kid getting into an industry, no matter what industry, you know, if you're a young kid and you've got a dream, and for you it was TV, and to get in there at that age and then have a career in this industry that long is impressive. And that's but then what you've achieved, you know, Weekend Today hosts while juggling that, doing sport, reading the news on nine like you did it.
Speaker 6: I'm so proud of you, Lauren Is as well. You should be so proud of yourself.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I've done so many amazing things and I have no doubt that will continue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yesterday was a really overwhelming day and really emotional. You know, I'm not going to sit here and lie. I did shed a tear because it's been my entire life. It's been my entire professional life, and it will be hard to walk away from Channel nine after near on twenty five years, and I plan to do so at the end or in November sometime.
Speaker 6: So you're doing it on your terms too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so coolited for you.
Speaker 7: I think you know, I really want to. When I say I want to get my life back, I want to.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 7: I want to do some normal things. I want to share some incredible moments with my family, my friends, and one day I want to be a dad as well. You know, I want to meet someone and at the moment I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I think we joke around and give you a bit of a ribbing about you know, not eving partner and stuff. Way, but there's no way you could have met the perfect person. There's no way you had time to date.
Speaker 4: Well, you haven't really had a day off four years. That's amazing.
Speaker 8: You've left nothing on the table standing should be so proud. And the other thing is, while juggling all of these jobs, you've done an exceptional job in all of them.
Speaker 4: You've never dropped the ball.
Speaker 7: In any I mean there was one night at the logis, Yeah, you said, who's going to do the news?
Speaker 6: And I said, well, you you're the news.
Speaker 4: That makes great content for us.
Speaker 3: I mean, not not great for the for the criminal who he forgot to say allegedly story.
Speaker 7: I just quickly to say, and this it's really uncomfortable with me. You know, yesterday was it was really sad, but it was also really magical as well, because so many really beautiful people reached out to me the be it our beautiful audience here, listeners or just TV tragics who have watched me through the years, and that was really special, but also my beautiful colleagues at the nine network, who you know, it will always hold a really special and everlasting place in my heart. And you know, I'm not giving up on television, you know. I hope one day I'll still be able to do bits and pieces and and and nine will always be a home for me. So just thank you to everyone's who has reached out and said some really lovely things.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say that says a lot about the person you are there because in this industry, mate, a lot of the time when people leave the entame industry, Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 4: Share you, Clint.
Speaker 8: If you're ever having a down day, I would just go and read those comments on your Instagram because I was crying last night.
Speaker 4: You are so well loved. Wait, everyone the.
Speaker 6: Single mom's at school pickup, Yes, they were like, we're.
Speaker 8: On Well my dms were filling up about it. About time you took him. Seriously, Lauren, is what people say to me?
Speaker 5: Hey, can we just run through it? You're going to start paying your own mobile phone now right?
Speaker 7: I know I've had to say it so it's a change number and I've never paid a phone bill.
Speaker 4: You better clear your search history before your hand back.
Speaker 6: I would put petrol over it. How many suits do you own?
Speaker 5: I owned so many suits? I mean you're gonna have to buy your own suit.
Speaker 4: No, I start siphoning them out of wardrobe.
Speaker 5: You need to clean that joint out, mate.
Speaker 4: I walk and read the station recovered.
Speaker 3: When we come over for dinner at your place. I almost want to be eating on the dining room turble going. Is this the nine news desk?
Speaker 5: Like you take.
Speaker 4: Everything every day? Just steal something else.
Speaker 7: I walked into the coffee shop this morning, bright and early, and Adam, the owner said, Bro, you're going to get your life back if you want a job on weekend serving coffee.
Speaker 4: You know, no, Adam, he needs a day off. Adam.
Speaker 7: And then one of the customers yelled at me, Ah, i's just reading about your congratulations on your retirements.
Speaker 3: Remember we got shafted from the other station. I was going through the GYG drive through and they offered me some hours on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's good gear. Well, Clinty.
Speaker 8: We are very proud of you, and I know as a friend I've watched this rollercoaster of your hectic work schedule. We're so proud of you, and I'm so so glad that you're going to get some downtime and some time yourself as well, just quickly.
Speaker 4: And I'm also so glad.
Speaker 8: I can't shake you, and I'm very happy about it.
Speaker 4: Glad. I'm glad you left there and not here if you were. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 3: If you were going to ever buy shares in nightclubs around Melbourne, now is the time.
Speaker 8: We love you, We're proud of you, and I know you didn't take this decision lightly.
Speaker 7: And thank you to both of you as well and our wider team because you know the support you've offered me. Not just in the last couple of weeks I made this really difficult decision, but in the last you know, four years that we've been together has been so special and it made my decision so much easier.
Speaker 6: We're proud of you, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Welcoming Wednesday. Hey, a lot of Victorians to get behind the Suns at the moment and.
Speaker 7: They're going to be wearing their pink jumper, which is very exciting.
Speaker 5: I love the pink jumper.
Speaker 4: Now, what did you say this morning?
Speaker 8: It's called the guava jump? Well, do actually sons away jersey?
Speaker 4: What you're wearing now? Have you not seen it? It looks great?
Speaker 5: What does it all run? No guts? What is it all gas? No break, no break?
Speaker 7: And they're calling that it's not the cute clash, they're calling it the pineapple grapple.
Speaker 4: No they're not.
Speaker 7: No, No, let's ask our guests about it.
Speaker 9: Tom Morris called it that, and no one else is calling it that pineapple grapple.
Speaker 4: I love you, Tom Morris. We're not calling a.
Speaker 5: Pineapple pineapple grapple.
Speaker 8: The pineapple grapple sounds like a bunch of Queensland is chasing pineapples down the hill pretty much.
Speaker 5: What's what's going to happen. They're replacing the share and with the pineapple, it's going to be.
Speaker 4: A big pineapple and Queensland.
Speaker 5: Oh native fruit. Have you ever been to the big pineapple? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you know what Back in the day we used to get it pathe from. Do you remember there is sunshine coasts, all cream and maybe a cherry on top. It's like a Sunday.
Speaker 4: Was there any pineapple?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there would have been. And then you go on that little train and around and I haven't been.
Speaker 3: I think you climbed to the top of the pineapple and get a photo next.
Speaker 4: To the big avocado.
Speaker 5: It's got nothing from.
Speaker 4: The beginning of the border of New Up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the big prawn, big Marino where you get a photo under the sheeps balls and the balls they hang they hang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't been to.
Speaker 5: The big balls. Some protection under there there ye sheep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a giant marino. So a big sheep and like you're under the sheep. Get the photo. But yeah, are just hanging above you. If they broke off, they'd kill you.
Speaker 5: What a way to go? They're big balls.
Speaker 8: Can you climb up the big pineapple like sounds?
Speaker 5: Look look out to the freeway. No, no, you look out to the macadamia factory.
Speaker 3: Your busy world, guys, I feel like we need to do some sort of show tour.
Speaker 6: Sure where we go and check out the big things.
Speaker 8: We need a big thing in Melbourne about you want to put the big latte?
Speaker 4: Yes said square a little.
Speaker 6: Bit of paper mache this week? You know how it goes?
Speaker 4: It have to be really big.
Speaker 5: The big wheel.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, that went well? Are they bringing it back in like nine?
Speaker 5: Look at the Costco car park?
Speaker 4: Well there's no Costco anymore now it's just a car park.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, coming up this hour, mourn doesn't know. As we mentioned, we'll catch up with one of your favorites from the Suns.
Speaker 8: But next coming up next Jace put his foot in it in a very embarrassing way.
Speaker 4: Yesterday.
Speaker 8: Now we were playing Alex Warren yesterday Clint when we started talking about about the VMA's no carpets, all of the celebrity guests that had been on the red carpet, all the stars were there, including Alex.
Speaker 5: Warren, who caught our eye.
Speaker 8: Who looked sensational growth, a beautiful, gorgeous, gorgeous woman.
Speaker 5: They're both dressed beautifully.
Speaker 8: Stunning, spectacular done. And then Jayce threw this one.
Speaker 3: Out to us yesterday and yesterday's VMAs. That is Alex Morron.
Speaker 6: He tak his mum got a hope it.
Speaker 2: Was his mom.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. Oh you're coming.
Speaker 5: Stronger, coming really stronger. That's going to get back to Alex.
Speaker 3: It looked like his mom, Oh, mum, is it please?
Speaker 4: Alex Warren's mother passed away in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: Well it's a miracle.
Speaker 5: Just to be clear, it wasn't mum, So okay, can I just in my.
Speaker 4: Defense she looked absolutely stunning.
Speaker 5: Because we ascertain who it was first.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that's been cut off there. We did work out yesterday it was his wife.
Speaker 5: His wife, he's beautiful, beautiful wife.
Speaker 3: They marry your mom, what they say or you say, what do you mean?
Speaker 8: I've just turn that now I'd like to point out your mom, Warren, No, you go first.
Speaker 5: You're about to say that you marry your mom.
Speaker 3: I thought there was a saying where it's like sometimes girls marry their dad.
Speaker 5: No, like like people that have saying that remind them of their dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, family values.
Speaker 5: That's one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm beautiful wife.
Speaker 4: He's twenty five years old.
Speaker 6: Okay, so there was a number of photos.
Speaker 4: She's twenty five, said his mother.
Speaker 8: Would you just think and don't say she could have had him so well, he's also twenty five.
Speaker 5: Let him try and dig his land him really young.
Speaker 3: There was a number of photos I've now seen of Alex and his lovely wife on the red carpet, and it's quite clear that there were cut in the moment there was there was a photo or a bit of.
Speaker 4: About when they're kissing. Did you think that's his mom?
Speaker 6: No, it didn't do it on me.
Speaker 3: Then there was there was just like a side shot that I saw in the red carpet, and I was like, oh, he took his mum.
Speaker 6: But now that I've seen like several front on photos.
Speaker 8: It's quite you weren't sure because you when he took his mom. Oh god, I hope it's his mom.
Speaker 4: Now he's pretty confident.
Speaker 8: He's sweeping statements that you need to research before you throw them out there.
Speaker 5: Oh please, we did that.
Speaker 6: We wouldn't say half the think was sound this show.
Speaker 5: You did put your foot in it. I thought it was going to confidence.
Speaker 3: And yesterday's VMA is that is Alex Moren you take his mum?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 8: You knew as it was coming out. You are illustrat shouldn't be saying this.
Speaker 3: I said to Brady before executive producer. Is there any stars that have taken their mum to red carpets? Or are they dating older people?
Speaker 4: His wife's twenty five.
Speaker 5: I'm just moving on from Alex Warren with a side profile she was fifty eight.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to talk to Alex Warren next to hoose in Town.
Speaker 6: Then Brody said, yeah, what about Aaron Taylor Johnson?
Speaker 3: Oh Aaron, no, wait for it'd look at Clinton and well I said, that's exactly what I said, and Brady replied with he's one of the biggest names in Hollywood at the moment.
Speaker 4: He absolutely is. I don't have my finger on the pulse. The star of the New Marvel Craven The Hunter starting Bullet Train opposite Brad Pitt the new Marble films called What Bullets Craven.
Speaker 5: The Hunter, Hunt are usually not talking about Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 4: I had posters of him all over my walls.
Speaker 5: What's his name? Aaron Taylor, Aaron Taylor Johnson Johnson Thomas.
Speaker 4: I'm like, and I get a visual of Aaron Taylor Johnson.
Speaker 3: That's him there, that's him there on the red carpet. Would you say that is a photo with him and his mum or him in his partner.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go with his beautiful partner, Jason mothers do look very young man.
Speaker 7: Just to play along, I'm going to say, mum, who is it is his partner?
Speaker 5: It is his partner.
Speaker 4: Wow, they've got twenty three year age difference.
Speaker 3: That's apparently Apparently this guy is going to be the new James Bond.
Speaker 5: Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 3: No, No, this is Jonathan Taylor Brown Brodie the Taylor Johnson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's Bond.
Speaker 4: Apparently he's going to be James Bond.
Speaker 5: What about his mom? Is she going to be the Bond girl? Sorry?
Speaker 4: What so he's thirty two?
Speaker 5: Where did you hear his he just got much like James Bond. He's going to be James.
Speaker 4: I don't trust anything coming out of Brodie's mouth.
Speaker 5: On the train. You heard it on the train.
Speaker 8: He told us some huge breaking news yesterday and he said on the boys Chat.
Speaker 7: He goes, Clint, can you believe that the AFL has brought in the wild card round in the finals.
Speaker 5: It's happening. They've made the decision.
Speaker 4: And we were like, what clink. As I read the news last night, I didn't see it in the news. Where did you hear that?
Speaker 5: He just he's in the boys Chat.
Speaker 3: And then I came into work and I'm watching He's Clinton. Clint's down away sports journalists arguing with you and You're like, no, mate, it's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, my mate.
Speaker 5: The didler said it in the group chat.
Speaker 4: It could happen anyway.
Speaker 8: When Jonathan Taylor Thomas becomes James Bond, we'll eat our work, eat our hat.
Speaker 5: Now. For those who don't know why we're because he was.
Speaker 4: In home alone, Jesus is a mess. This is in a conversation. He was in Home improvement.
Speaker 6: Twenty four ten is our number. Here's what we're asking.
Speaker 5: What are we doing when are you're asking when did you put your footnote? Ah?
Speaker 4: Like, you can't be saying to people when do you do? Unless you know?
Speaker 5: What's my rule?
Speaker 8: Unless they've told you, and what's my role? That's a ridiculous rule. But it's unless they've told you, is the rule.
Speaker 6: Unless I see a limb, I don't say anything, just to be.
Speaker 5: Sure you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: No, if they tell you they're pregnant, that's.
Speaker 6: Fine, that's okay.
Speaker 5: Don't go well, allow, but that's allowed. Don't go stroking the ballot.
Speaker 3: Don't go touch no no, no belly and their belly exactly. Thurne twenty four ten. When did you put your footnote? Or have you witnessed someone do it?
Speaker 8: Jase yesterday said Alex Lawren took his mother to the MTV Music Awards and it was his wife, who is twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, who will make a lovely mother one day she will join us on the air.
Speaker 8: I that's also putting your foot in at these days. Can't be saying things like that.
Speaker 5: If she wanted to.
Speaker 3: I've got Senheiser headphones, sen Heiser delivering eighty years of true sound switch and hear the difference. They're amazing. These are valued at three hundred and fifty bucks. Nice thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you or do someone you know put their foot in.
Speaker 6: At big time? See our chandelier twenty eight past seven.
Speaker 5: This is number one hundred. Good morning.
Speaker 6: We are doing a thanks your mates at.
Speaker 3: Chall already express a small slip up yesterday and talking about the VMAs. Yesterday's VMAs. That is Alex Moren Do you take his mom?
Speaker 5: Got?
Speaker 6: I hope it was his mom.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. Oh God, you're coming.
Speaker 5: Stronger, coming really stronger. That's going to get back to Alex. It looked like his mum, Oh mum please is it? Please go?
Speaker 4: Alex Warren's mother passed away in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: Well it's a miracle.
Speaker 5: It was his beautiful.
Speaker 4: Partner wife who's twenty five and in.
Speaker 6: The wrong light on a side angle camera shot.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You just never roll in.
Speaker 8: You never say is this your beautiful mum to someone, and you always say is this if it's you could say is it you're beautiful sister with gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just not on what's your name? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I remember saying this is not this is not an ageous thing. But I remember saying to someone, Gee, you look so happy. I'm so glad you broke up with that.
Speaker 6: No, no, it was really.
Speaker 8: Bringing you down. And you looked so much happier and so much this moment. And I never liked him in the first place, and I am so so happy to hear that you're so happy without him.
Speaker 5: And they replied, oh, thanks, just.
Speaker 4: Got back together, and I went good for you.
Speaker 5: Amazing. Yeah, there was a lot of that. He's a real drip.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I wanted the ground to open up.
Speaker 4: I hadn't swallow me.
Speaker 5: Are they still together?
Speaker 4: I'm sure I've never asked, I believe so, I've never mentioned it again.
Speaker 7: I did something very similar when I was looking to buy a house and I was doing an open for inspection with the old man. We were walking through the house and I got into the backyard and I said, oh, jeez, you have to rip those trees out, and jeez, that extension is ugly as hell.
Speaker 4: That goes who designed this slop?
Speaker 7: And the vendor was standing right next to me. Why on earth the vendor during the inspection, what would.
Speaker 4: Do because they want to hear people right next to.
Speaker 5: Me, Julie and Digger's rest You're somebody's footnote.
Speaker 8: Yes she did.
Speaker 11: We were at a Westpac bank and heaps of people inside the bank, and there was a guy in front of us. He had one leg and a patch, and he just the loudest voice, Hey, mommy, look there's a pirate. I just wanted to melt into that ground.
Speaker 5: He did not react, Okay, Yeah, he just turned around.
Speaker 11: And looked at my son, and I just sort of went, we don't say that here, like.
Speaker 4: Oh God, how old was he was? Your little child? Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think it's between three or five.
Speaker 6: I was like a three year old.
Speaker 3: If you're walking through the shops and you just spot what they're going to do for your child started to say.
Speaker 7: Dropping the face.
Speaker 8: And when they eight things like that, it seems to always be much louder than their normal voices.
Speaker 5: Well, I need to be loud so you can hear them, and they're.
Speaker 8: Trying to tell you something, Rosy, good morning, good morning?
Speaker 4: Did you put your foot on it?
Speaker 12: It's my birthday today?
Speaker 4: Should gets turning?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: Don't you? Good answer? Maybe double that almost that was a great answer, Jason.
Speaker 5: How are you celebrating? Rosy?
Speaker 8: I've got a work.
Speaker 12: I'm a teacher, so I'm getting a few pings on the phone, which is lovely. Guys.
Speaker 6: You know what you should wheel in the TV today for the kids?
Speaker 5: Yeah, give you put your feed up alone.
Speaker 12: I don't need to wiell it. It's already in there, so we should be all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've moved on.
Speaker 8: From the Yes, I had.
Speaker 12: Two friends that I knew separately, one from and one from working at Brushes.
Speaker 5: He was a.
Speaker 12: Record raps. What a great place to work.
Speaker 6: Though, focus rosy yep, yeah right.
Speaker 12: Anyway, so I had not seen, like, I didn't know that they knew each other. And then I was in the shopping center walking around us think a chance that packed, and I'm walking around and all of a sudden I see them together and oh, he's holding her hands. And I was like, oh my god, that's beautiful Russell. And you know, Stilly, you got your dad and he's holding his hands and she's holding his hand. Anyway, I came up closer to me. I'm like, go o, hi, guys, and I said, oh my god, I know you both. And I didn't know that you knew that you were, you know, his daughter. I didn't know that. I mean, that's amazing. And she goes she goes, oh, Rosie, and I said, I didn't know, here's your father, and she goes, oh, he's not my father, he's my husband.
Speaker 8: Ah razy razy razy.
Speaker 5: So you sympathize the jace.
Speaker 12: That's what I one on the floor to open up and flown out.
Speaker 4: Get Yeah.
Speaker 8: I know someone who gave birth and she was there with her husband afterwards, and it wasn't the midwives or the people who'd been there during the birth, but one of the nurses came in and was talking to her and then said, Okay, it's time for the grandparents to go home now.
Speaker 4: And it was oh, good.
Speaker 8: Time for mother and baby ter rest, time for the grandparents to go. And he was like, oh my god. And then she was like, oh my god, what have I said.
Speaker 7: Turns out they're not the only ones from the medical profession putting.
Speaker 5: Their foot in it.
Speaker 4: That's right, Anna, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 10: So my son was probably about ten at the time, and he had plain of a saw left me. So we thought we'd taken to the doctors. My son's MPTE, so he's got a full prosthetic on his right leg. The doctor says, okay, hop on the table and we'll have a look. And then he looks at my son and he goes, oh, so which knee her? And then my son sort of said he looked at me, and I looked at him, and my son was thinking, is this guy for real? And my son said, well, obviously my left one because I don't have.
Speaker 13: A right one.
Speaker 4: Was he in pants?
Speaker 12: No, he had to drop his.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I mean, I'd be getting a new doctor.
Speaker 10: Yeah. We didn't go back to that one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sound yeah, it must have been a very like impressive prosody legs.
Speaker 3: Just a really bad doctor. A couple of sleep, still, another round of finals.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 7: There's no Thursday night, no Friday night, Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Friday Night is Adelaide and Adelaide and Adelaide. That's going to be huge, and then Saturday night.
Speaker 5: It is clash Slash. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: No, the Pineapple Grapple, it's the pine we love grappling pineapples. We're not calling it the pineappley Tom Morrison Non News last night.
Speaker 5: So I must be the pineapple.
Speaker 4: Who named it the pineapple grap.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I saw that we're running with.
Speaker 8: Its junior on the news last he said he was promoting the Coast, promoting the clash, but he said he couldn't watch the game. He went to bed at three quarter at time and then they said, well what if what about this week's game? And he goes, so, I don't think I could watch it. And if the Gold Coast play the Cats, he can't watch.
Speaker 4: He's not watching a.
Speaker 5: Lot of food, which is a shame.
Speaker 8: You'd get good seats to bed at three quarter a time.
Speaker 4: He's too nervous.
Speaker 5: Perfect spokesperson.
Speaker 4: Do you think they met the Pineapple grapple?
Speaker 5: He could have.
Speaker 7: So that's Brisbane and Gold Coast on Saturday. And I'm pleased to say we have Gold Coast Suns star will Power coming up with us very shortly.
Speaker 8: Because a lot of people who don't have a team in the finals are jumping on the Gold Coast Sun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, especially because they're a pink jumper that we were in or is it guava, I don't know, make up your own mind.
Speaker 4: Or work flamingo pink, flamingo pink.
Speaker 5: Actually it is like highlight of pink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or work no.
Speaker 3: Come on, go hard, no gas, oh gas, no brain, no.
Speaker 8: Break squad, no break or gas. No breaks in the pineapple grapple.
Speaker 6: It's got the supermarket. The other day went up to the Have you noticed.
Speaker 3: A lot of the supermarkets now are getting rid of all the checkout operators, Like there's the self service.
Speaker 4: No, mine still got like four rows of.
Speaker 6: The normal checkout.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you've got a trolley, you can't be doing it.
Speaker 3: No, but seen mine now are rolling out like self service trolley checkout.
Speaker 5: YESLF not at mine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're when one step away from me doing my own price check.
Speaker 8: I did the self check out and I went to walk out, and there's like these doors that someone has to hit.
Speaker 4: A buzzer, but they're like knee hyde, grasshoppers, nimble.
Speaker 5: I would have just one of one of the people have a buzzer around.
Speaker 4: I assumed it, I know, really yeah.
Speaker 7: I thought it was some smart tech that no, that identified if you'd paid or not.
Speaker 4: No, No, the people do that, so if you just they won't let you.
Speaker 5: Oun't because I've always wondered, am I going to be let out or not? No?
Speaker 6: No, no, she hits the buzzer.
Speaker 7: The other day, I got stuck and I was like, why is she doing that and not behind the checkout because she's doing everything she's doing that she's running over to me buzzer.
Speaker 5: You don't need the buzzer if you've got people in the checkout.
Speaker 8: Well, when I did the last minute Father's Day rush on Sunday morning to get a card and my card was too light and it didn't recognize it on the.
Speaker 4: Bagging are oh, and there was no one to help me out.
Speaker 5: Can I give you a tip?
Speaker 4: And it was running late.
Speaker 6: They've told me just push down on the scales and let go. You just tap the scale.
Speaker 4: And it says you have removed something from the bagging.
Speaker 5: I give it a little push.
Speaker 7: Nine times out of the red light would be flashing on top.
Speaker 8: And then I scanned something the other day and it popped up that I'd put the wrong thing in or something cameras camera and he said this doesn't look like onions and I was like, well, it is onion. And then the lady came sheh gos oh. Yeah, sometimes it gets it wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because the keys in my basket and I moved the keys.
Speaker 8: Press there is an unexpected item in the bat area.
Speaker 5: Is it when you've got the naval oranges on the scales and you go to press.
Speaker 4: And it knows, it knows what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great cameray, isn't it. I have that in my day, you.
Speaker 4: Would have been out of a job when you're a checkout chick.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I was at the supermarket the other day and it was pretty quiet, and I was using like little self service checkout.
Speaker 5: I was buying her.
Speaker 3: I was doing some steaks and stuff like that. Anyway, the lady whose job it is to watch the self service checkouts, because she had nothing to do, she starts looking down in my basket.
Speaker 5: Get out of my basket and starts.
Speaker 6: Commenting quite loud on the items.
Speaker 3: Oh huknda, so I s creap a bit early for that, isn't it. I was like, oh, she goes apparently it's very good. It's very expensive. How much is it?
Speaker 6: I was like, Oh, I don't do thirteen dollars and you.
Speaker 5: Got two us been nice? You've got two? Yeah, of course, outed himself.
Speaker 6: Three. I'm copping it from her.
Speaker 5: I don't need it.
Speaker 8: Did you say, well, it's cheap compared to the one point five lead tubs of Messina. I normally get the delivery feedy, but.
Speaker 5: Also they get you in because it's sometimes it's like two for yeah, well I don't worry. She got to that.
Speaker 3: She goes, oh, they're my favorite. Chockey's a marvelous as well. It's fine a heap of items right that.
Speaker 7: You're doing your real grocery shop. There, I screaming, marvelous creations.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why you're surprised she has.
Speaker 6: No project, goes, I love marvelous. You know they're two for five.
Speaker 4: She knew that.
Speaker 6: She knew, she knew the special.
Speaker 5: She's a farmer.
Speaker 8: So what you don't think it's appropriate that she got in and looked in your bathroom?
Speaker 6: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 5: He's like screaming.
Speaker 4: You were just complaining. You want the checkout chicks back.
Speaker 5: They go through it, but I don't want them going.
Speaker 4: Love this, you know, you don't want their opinion.
Speaker 3: And then I got so rattled that I forgot to ask her to take the Have you seen they've got alarms on the meat?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they yes, the silver things the disc So it's like when you steal a shirt from Susan.
Speaker 5: And you've got to get this shirt on the magnet. Actually it's the full clamp thing, like you're buying your shirt and.
Speaker 4: I don't have that at mine either.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so I was rattled of grabbing my bloody marblous Creations with two types of ice cream, potatoes, the steak and then run out.
Speaker 5: That's shocking. Yeah, and it looks like I was stealing.
Speaker 8: But then you have to do the walk of shame back with all your ice cream and your chocolate to get the tag.
Speaker 6: Can you clip the tag? Scotch, Philip, thank you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do the tags. I've seen that. Yeah, it's not like the ink ones.
Speaker 6: Remember the ink ones.
Speaker 5: If you stole the shirt, you break it blue ink?
Speaker 4: Would I don't want to be doing that on the I fill it?
Speaker 6: You don't want to be You get Scotch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not my favorite.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite?
Speaker 4: I feel it's I feel.
Speaker 6: At all bust. I like it just must be.
Speaker 4: Nice, nice.
Speaker 5: I don't mind a pea house. You know what you scream?
Speaker 6: Porter Hels.
Speaker 4: Okay, Melbourne, let's do it.
Speaker 8: This is your chance to win five K with one simple question, one simple answer.
Speaker 3: Did you speaking of money? Just see the twenty million dollar Loto winner had the tickets to the.
Speaker 5: Fridge for a week.
Speaker 8: Yeah, eight million, and they were four winners and was there one.
Speaker 3: Yeah too in Victoria stuck to a fridge for a week and was like, oh I should check that lot.
Speaker 5: I put my mine from Brighton, Brighton. They needed the area.
Speaker 4: What about someone?
Speaker 8: Didn't someone just win one point eight billion in America? Serious USD which is about nearly four billion Australian dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the tax will get yeah they do. They taxed you over there.
Speaker 8: Anyway, Let's try someone here in Melbourne some money this morning with our five K question.
Speaker 4: Cindy from Greenvale, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 5: We are good?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 8: I believe you want to play for five hundred dollars today, Cindy, Yes, all.
Speaker 5: Right, let's do it five hundred dollars. Sidney.
Speaker 6: Rules are simple.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question, You will hear a three two one. You must answer in that time.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all right, good luck.
Speaker 8: If you don't know, have a guess, Cindy. Plenty of people have won by guessing.
Speaker 6: She's a fellow Tigers fan too.
Speaker 4: Let's not talk about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's not talk about it.
Speaker 8: Maybe we'll reconvene next year, perhaps even the year after.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 5: Here we go Cindy for fire Barck.
Speaker 7: Come on, Cindy, what is the only Grand Slam tournament played on clay three two one.
Speaker 8: No tennis fan, that's not the hard court.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not straight and open. It is Roland Garros friendship. That'll kill your shoes.
Speaker 6: Oh well, Cindy, sorry, darl, thanks to giving me the crack though. Okay, yep, no problem.
Speaker 5: Has won fourteen unbelievable fourteen.
Speaker 7: Frank, that's just the yeah legend rapper, the clay court king.
Speaker 6: Trying to get that off the clothes to be dirty.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of work, Yeah, a lot of rolled around.
Speaker 6: I donated my footy boots this week.
Speaker 5: Speaking of it, you donated them more to charity? Well, like, do you sign them as well? They were them all.
Speaker 6: They're worth more if they're unsigned.
Speaker 4: But who did you donate?
Speaker 5: Like in our area they're collecting footy boots.
Speaker 6: Kids are like this sparning gear.
Speaker 5: That's not They were going to put them into like a glass.
Speaker 6: No, God knock on them.
Speaker 4: Even the kids will be like I don't want this color.
Speaker 6: The kids will be these look brand new. Does anyone even played them?
Speaker 8: They actually have never got a kick, so they are brand new let's.
Speaker 5: To our next guest.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is the twenty third member of the Gold Coast Sons to reach one hundred games.
Speaker 5: Got it to pell head.
Speaker 6: Into it stuff from the Sons and I get the first of the game.
Speaker 9: Please welcome to the show, Will Will.
Speaker 5: Hello, she's look nice on the morning, and you're joining us from the beach.
Speaker 13: I am joining it from the Great Teller Budget Creek. Look how nice absolute creamer here on the coast.
Speaker 8: It's a bit gray and wet and melbourne, so we don't want to hear about very jealous how.
Speaker 3: Many times I've swum across that creek in my piping hot rash shirt, hoping not to get taken back some sort of sea lion animal.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: In fact, Jonathan Brown is a big fan of Yes, what do you ever say, big Brownie down there?
Speaker 13: No, he doesn't come down to the We haven't seen him down here very often. He might be down here with Benny King teaching him how to kick a few goals, but I haven't seen him swimming across. Here's a few sharks getting around oh at the moment as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, they're always dredging on the coast, mate, congrats in the finals.
Speaker 5: What's what's the vibe like at the club?
Speaker 13: Oh, it's unbelievable, Thank you firstly, but yeah, it's that feeling was luck.
Speaker 5: No really, I've got the.
Speaker 13: Thirty seconds fim minute when that siren after the siren went was just like jubilation. I can't really describe the feeling that we got. I mean, nos Nos and I were just arm in arm and we were right in front of the Gold Coast member area opt Us and we just went nuts.
Speaker 5: It was so good.
Speaker 8: Because it's always hard playing a final like that away from your home crowd. Did many people travel over to Earth for the game?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we actually had a great turnout. Optus was kind enough to let us have about three hundred seats in the joint, so they got I'm not too sure how many they let us have, but we filled up our section, that's for sure. And it was you could definitely hear him, so it was.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you gonna ask about just.
Speaker 7: Just just quickly, big fella, now, as as Vic Dweth, three Victorians sitting here watching you on the on the Gold Coastal, it's beautiful up there. But are you feeling a bit of love emanating out of Victoria right now, because if you don't back for Collingwood, Hawthorne or Geelong Uricon, most Victorians are barracking for the son.
Speaker 5: Are you feeling a bit of that love?
Speaker 13: Oh definitely, I mean you definitely feel a bit more of it, especially in finals because your all eyes are cast over eight teams and you get a bit more of the spotlight. So it's good to have a bit more love, especially from.
Speaker 6: What you'd usual call rival clubs.
Speaker 13: So they're jumping on board and we'll take as many as we can.
Speaker 5: We love the Sonnies.
Speaker 6: Can we can we talk about how the family are getting excited? Oh yeah as well.
Speaker 8: This was one of my favorite moments of footy finals so far.
Speaker 5: It wasn't roaming Brian. It was in the dressing room, wasn't it.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: This is Matt Rowe was being interviewed by Hamish McLaughlin and co. On Channel seven and then a special guest star appearance in the form of Matt Rowe's mum.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of.
Speaker 5: Them all, the whole team.
Speaker 13: They are freaking enormous because I was so scared when they got ahead and the crowd got into it and I was like, please, Gord, let us win one.
Speaker 5: You must be so proud.
Speaker 13: But to this, this is just Adam the good boy.
Speaker 5: This is historic. Being in the rooms right.
Speaker 10: Now and everyone out there look at the.
Speaker 5: Look at like she's crying like that?
Speaker 4: How much means no snow and why are you crying?
Speaker 11: Have been because I'm so freaking excited.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 7: It's good to see the families getting getting involved. It must you know, you've got a young family yourself, don't you.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's well, that's what it means to the families as well, Like we've we've been going at it for fifteen years and we're only a small part of that, like for as younger players.
Speaker 5: But that's that's what it means. That's how much hard work it takes to get there.
Speaker 13: And the families are so on board with that as well, like they ride the emotions the.
Speaker 5: Exact same as us.
Speaker 13: I guess I've got a little fellow. Two little fellas now, THEO who's eighteen months and Hayes seven weeks old.
Speaker 4: And getting any sleep.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well we've been very fortunate with they're very good sleepers, so we're very lucky with that. But just having the family on board as well, it makes makes writing those emotions a lot easier to have those people to bounce off and talk to as well.
Speaker 6: Watching the boys grab their kids.
Speaker 5: You know you want to go on.
Speaker 8: Well, before we get to the cheer squad, which I want to, I want to talk.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about the Q clashes. We're calling it, Clint, what are you calling it?
Speaker 5: Well? Is it not called the Pineapple grapple? Never never heard, thank you.
Speaker 4: I said, there's no way they're calling it that any way.
Speaker 7: You like the sound of Its a good as a good ring.
Speaker 8: So it's the two Queensland teams. You're playing the Lions this weekend. Now, do you get more than three hundred seats at the Gabba when the Gold Coast make the pilgrimage up to Brazil?
Speaker 13: Yeah, definite. I think we've got about ten thousand seats, which is which is a lot kinder. So I think it's it's sold out as well. It's nearly an instant sellout, so it's going to be it's going to be rocking at the Gabba.
Speaker 6: Would say breaks, oh gas, no breaks, yes, breaks, So that's what the cheer squad chat to you.
Speaker 4: Guys. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, when we came back from Perth on the Gold Coast, there was a good quadron of fans that would and that it was actually really cool.
Speaker 7: It's good and you've got t shirts printed now, all gas, no breaks, you'll get.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we get, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 13: It's it's a quote from two Miller's dad Wiley. He had a chat to us before two hundredth game in Darwin and he said the statement of all gas, no breaks, and it's just stuck. And now now it's good to see it's sticking with the public as well the meaning behind it.
Speaker 8: There we go, We've got to the bottom of it. Hey, good luck this week again it's the Lions. What, like Clint said, all of Victoria has adopted the finals.
Speaker 4: So hopefully you're feeling the love to do you love wearing the pink?
Speaker 13: Yeah, the pink's awesome, such a good color.
Speaker 4: I love the pink.
Speaker 3: God only a will pale join us from the Suns this morning. Hey, makee go hard against the lines this weekend.
Speaker 13: Thanks for having me, guys, which is beautiful.
Speaker 5: On the way home yesterday, everyone's out running around Albert Park. Yeah, don't give you inspiration.
Speaker 3: I almost got any head on collision yesterday with I was going home in an Uber car was in the shop. I was driving through Albert Park. Now the uber's doing forty and know how it's like a forties on there we're driving along. The Uber driver just happened to be looking out the window and I was on the phone not look up, and the car coman the other way obviously thought it was two lanes one way, so he was on our site.
Speaker 6: Oh dear, And we would have been ten meters away from each other.
Speaker 5: On Queint's Road where it's sort of you go around the La Kens around the lake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not to scream at the driver like watch out, and both cars swerved at last minute.
Speaker 6: Otherwise would have been forty k's head.
Speaker 7: On because they'd been quite confused on Queen's Raid. Sometimes, you know how some parts of three lanes, yes, other times it's two for the X yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I always wonder at change.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how does it work?
Speaker 4: That's chaos? At what point? I want to be there one day when it changes?
Speaker 6: They just they would shut the lane to both directions for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 5: It's a bit like how long is it like that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: We like the city Loop because in the afternoon they go one way around the city Loop.
Speaker 5: In the morning they go the other way.
Speaker 4: On the train.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah really change Sorry guys, good day.
Speaker 5: Yeah they changed the direction.
Speaker 4: Because it's like you're on the way home.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just well mate, when I lived in New Zealand for three years, they move the barriers. They don't just change the little above the truck. It comes out and moves the concrete barrier.
Speaker 5: Ovine, don't they.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's a lot of work.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you.
Speaker 5: Get some lights.
Speaker 4: Honestly, let's make a bigger bridge.
Speaker 6: Hey, coming up next.
Speaker 8: Oh, someone in my life has been hacked. It's got messy, and I want to know if it's happened to you too. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. If your social media or anything has ever been hacked banks and you've got an experience with.
Speaker 6: It, we're talking hacking after this, we're talking hacking.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever been hacked? This hacks and then this scam.
Speaker 5: Is I think, yeah, I've been scammed.
Speaker 8: Have been, but I think scammers hack and then scam. Yeah, what have you been scammed?
Speaker 5: Scammed on the credit card.
Speaker 4: The Linked scam, not the.
Speaker 7: Linked scammember it was. It was one of those parcel ones.
Speaker 5: I got done on the linked account.
Speaker 4: I got done on the linked account too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Remember I was at work and I was like, this is so weird. I'm trying to pay this overdue Linked account and it's not.
Speaker 4: Accepting my card. So I'll try the other credit card.
Speaker 8: And then when that one didn't get accept it, I was like, oh, hang on, hang on, no, I've just given them both my credit cards.
Speaker 6: I was on the phone to a hacker one day for twenty minutes. They had me hook one.
Speaker 5: And sin cars.
Speaker 4: So this is the thing.
Speaker 3: We talked to them, Yeah, saying they were combank. They put me on hold. It was the Commonwealth Bank. Hole music.
Speaker 4: It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: They were very good. They were like, don't tell me any personal details. So then they make you feel like they're on your side and secure, they're.
Speaker 5: Winning your trust.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is scary what they can get into. So my gorgeous sister in law cat her instagram has just been hacked and it's gone.
Speaker 5: From a nightmare.
Speaker 8: Well, it's gone from all these gorgeous family photos to what looks like this lady called Linda, so they've changed the name to Linda, and Linda's giving financial advice on Kat's Instagram.
Speaker 3: Is Cat's from a financial world? No, pease, I can't understand your credit.
Speaker 8: Cards don't solve emergencies and debt is alone. But there's no link to promote like a financial like.
Speaker 3: I can imagine if Catherin's in the financial what if you hack the Barefoot Investors again?
Speaker 4: And then you'd think I'll click through on.
Speaker 5: This link exactly.
Speaker 4: She's just she's a teacher and she's a mom.
Speaker 7: Are you sure Cat's not doing cath drunk because she's in pyramid schame?
Speaker 4: Credit cards don't solve emergencies.
Speaker 8: I mean I was like cafe, they can do you reckon anyone if you need cash.
Speaker 4: Credit cards can be.
Speaker 3: Great if anyone's got clenched and I sliding into their DM. So that'd be a hacked job. Wouldn't hack job? Someone would have hacked.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't have been you would have been.
Speaker 5: But a lot of people do do that.
Speaker 7: They're like been hacked because they've just said something or done something stupid on social media.
Speaker 6: It was the politician with these faces a plate full of drugs going.
Speaker 5: It was a no no, it.
Speaker 6: Was what do they call it, the fake face thing?
Speaker 3: Deep fake, deep fake face train.
Speaker 5: That wasn't me in the nudes. That was a deep fake.
Speaker 8: Well, Cat's husband slid into his wife's d MS and said, what's going on here? Can we just get this Instagram page back? Well, they've now been calling him on. I didn't know you could do Instagram audio.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: I accidentally bumped phone call one day on someone. I was trying to say, smoke people.
Speaker 6: It's so awkward.
Speaker 5: I've done it too.
Speaker 7: I called Jordy to go you one day the player yeah, and it started calling and then you're like, oh no, yeah, there was this this yeah, and I think he's text back he said everything cool, bro.
Speaker 6: Well there was this girl that commented on one of my own Yeah. Yeah, there's this girl that sent me a DM commenting on one of my posts. And rather than just go hey, thanks, I've acidentally hit calls. So it looks like Wednesday afternoon, I'm sitting near a trall and just bringing young girls that have hit me up on Instagram.
Speaker 8: So I don't think there's that many young girls hitting up on it just the one. Well, yeah, he's now Linda the hacker has been calling him saying, tell your wife if she ever trust for cover this coount'll.
Speaker 4: Hack you too.
Speaker 6: What do they want out of it?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: I don't get it either.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten, Have you been hacked?
Speaker 8: And to talk to the hacker, because I'm like, I want to take the call.
Speaker 4: I want to answer the hacker and see what they have to say.
Speaker 5: I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 3: But have you've seen those videos online where somehow they've got surveillance footage from inside the scammer's little phone room and then.
Speaker 4: How fascinating and what are they trying to do make money?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: There's because there How is there money to be made of someone's Instagram page?
Speaker 3: That's just I don't know about with Instagram, But like there's people dedicated.
Speaker 4: My god, too many people of peas.
Speaker 3: In different places around the world where they just sit there on phones constantly ringing people. And I thought, look, if they had meet on the phone for twenty minutes about the hand over my bank details.
Speaker 6: I feel for the older.
Speaker 8: Generation, I agree, but it's also when you actually need to give your details if it's a privacy thing, and like their insurance company might actually call you, or a doctor or a specialist and they go, can you give me a date of birth and phone number?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, no, no, what.
Speaker 6: And then all of a sudden that clicktors it.
Speaker 5: Chasing is shue.
Speaker 4: I know it's very complet third.
Speaker 3: Eight, twenty four to ten. We're talking hacking and scammer this morning. It's just gone four to nine. Hey, I remember twelve o'clock today, tickets on sale for the F one. Yes, it's a gummy, it's a guman.
Speaker 8: Gosh, we've got Oscar Piastre. He's Burger's back.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, girls round too.
Speaker 8: He's got his own stand. What else will Oscar have by the time.
Speaker 5: Icy burger? It looks spicy?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I remember we posted a video about it last year and Beck Judd wrote, tell him it needs pineapple too.
Speaker 4: We became the grilled feedback lin I love.
Speaker 3: We'll pass that on Beck. Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number. We're talking hackers and scammers. To wrap up the show, Yeah.
Speaker 8: My sister in law's Instagram has been hacked and it's become a financial advising page, which is just so bizarre because it's still her like at handle is she not me?
Speaker 5: Terrible with money? Like you're really throwing the friend.
Speaker 8: Well, I was like, why are you putting up? Why do you give me an lecture about how you he's my credit card?
Speaker 6: If you guys saw protein shake ingredients and stuff being posted on my Instagram later.
Speaker 5: Worried, yeah, exactly, that's a red flag.
Speaker 6: Milkshake Mary in Ballarat, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Did he get scammed or hacked?
Speaker 2: I got scammed? Well, they tried to scam me.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: I met a gentleman on a dating site.
Speaker 4: Oh now he.
Speaker 2: Lived apparently lived in America, but he was working on an oil rig and it all was going great. I was falling for it for a while.
Speaker 4: How long was it going for?
Speaker 2: Probably six months?
Speaker 5: Geez, that's a lot of doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was doing. I thought it was genuine. He wanted to come here and all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: And were you face timing or anything?
Speaker 2: He wouldn't FaceTime. He said that he didn't have a video.
Speaker 3: But hang on, and this is this is the thing. And when in this day and age, isn't that a red flag?
Speaker 2: Well this was ten years ago?
Speaker 5: Okay, right, No, fair enough, fair.
Speaker 2: Enough, But it was just when it was the scammers were heating, so you weren't sure whether.
Speaker 4: It was or was It was easier to scam pre FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Now if you were chanting with someone on dating website now and they're like sorry, phone doesn't have a camera.
Speaker 6: You just be like red flag.
Speaker 4: Also, I'd be like, what.
Speaker 5: Get away? Mary? How did it all end? Like? Did you fall for it?
Speaker 2: I did fall for it?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: But when he he rang me as I did to speak to and he rang me and he said, look, I need some money to move from oil. I need five hundred thousand.
Speaker 6: He's gone too big there.
Speaker 2: No. He started yelling at me on the phone like, oh, you've got money in this And I said, no.
Speaker 4: Five hundred thousand dollars to move oil.
Speaker 7: Yeah, first and foremost. Come up with a better excuse, bro, Yeah, it needs to be.
Speaker 2: Like a week later, he did call me from his own mobile and said, please delete that email because it's from the scammers. If they find out I'm talking to you, I can get myself killed. And he said, I've spoken to my mom. I want to repent for everything I've done to you. Oh, he said, but I still want to be with you and come out and be with you. And I was like, no, I said, if that was the case, you should have just started with a thousand dollars. Wouldn't have that have sounded a bit more kicking bank?
Speaker 6: Details? So I can go down and see you.
Speaker 4: He came back and tried again.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said, he repented, and his mom said to bring you and to say that godess you know, he wants to forgive me and the rest of it.
Speaker 4: But Mary did not forgive.
Speaker 5: So how was the wedding gone.
Speaker 4: He's not living here with you now, is he?
Speaker 5: Wow? That is crazy, Like, I think you're going a bit too big.
Speaker 4: Ten years ago, I think it was easier to do.
Speaker 8: I know someone that that fell in love with someone online as well, And well that's.
Speaker 6: The thing they're praying. But they're praying on the vulnerable. They're praying on people who are looking for love.
Speaker 4: Who can do it now? Though, because he FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Exactly back then trying to doll into Scott. What was my password again?
Speaker 4: I'm glad she got ways.
Speaker 5: That is it. We are getting out here, Yes, we are.
Speaker 6: Twelve o'clock today. Tickets on sale for the F.
Speaker 7: One look at that just I don't know how people do it, because my patience would be I'd be tearing my hair out, be talking about buying tickets.
Speaker 4: Tickets, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Hey sitting on.
Speaker 3: A friend of mine gave me a tip. He when he was trying to get tickets to something. He had family down in Tazzy wanted to go to ticket They went to the outlet.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: You've left your late, run pretty late.
Speaker 8: You've got two hours and fifty one minutes to find a family member in.
Speaker 4: Tazzy, Tasmania. Don't you won't get there in time. That's a long.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, twelve o'clock today, tickets are on, so we are out of here. The Lovely Meltal Center is in next We will see them, everybody.
Speaker 8: Lauren Lauren wake hot, feeling good following them on the socials