Speaker 1: It's her favorite time of the week.
Speaker 2: You like dog twistersdays and Lawrence tongue twisted Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Is there a word you cannot say? Thirteen twenty four to ten? Is our number? Join us on the air, and someone's going to walk away with passes to the full guy only in Cinema's eight Pril twenty four So if you want to win a way to the movies.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. What is a word you cannot say?
Speaker 4: I tasted to function last night?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how that go for you?
Speaker 4: We were very well, No, it was running a bit late. Anyway.
Speaker 2: There's a word that I couldn't say what was? And I had a few guys at it.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you put it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the or.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, inaugural and you're you're, you're all, So I just change it to first, you're off.
Speaker 1: The lemonades as well at the moment.
Speaker 3: Imagine I've got a few of them, and you know that I might have been better potentially inaugural inaugural not inaugural inaugural thirteen twenty four ten. What is the word you cannot say? Here's some of the classics we got last week.
Speaker 4: My investigatory skills are amazing.
Speaker 2: I need sim simm Sin a man for the cake.
Speaker 4: Yes, my kids like to eat cannamello.
Speaker 3: Koalas Koalas is up there is one of my favorite thirteen twenty fourteen, Carli are joining something on the air. What word can you not say on the iron lead in?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 3: I just stay you, welcome back to absolutely love looking to every day.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Man, use your word in a sentence and we'll see if we can spot it.
Speaker 5: Yep. So the aurora in the sky the other night was an an ann nominally anominally? Oh, that's a hard one.
Speaker 1: And can't anomaly anomally?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How do you say Clinton anomaly?
Speaker 4: No anomaly anomaly?
Speaker 5: I think you're putting an extra syllable, go again, Carl, annomally anomally?
Speaker 4: Anomaly?
Speaker 1: Was I watching you on slow?
Speaker 4: Is anomally anomally?
Speaker 2: I think it's harder because you have to say anomally and.
Speaker 4: Anomally and anomaly and anomaly and anomally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's stupid, all right, God that it's a bad day. If I think only want to can say.
Speaker 5: Ten you from lily Dale good morning? Is there a word you can't say thrilled in a sentence for us Good morning guys. Yes, I always have trouble with this one. I'm going to go and put my car in the car park.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go and put my car in the car park the par park. She gets backwards, instead of the car, instead of the car around your cooked, they say when people are trying to learn Australian accents, that's the sentence you should say, park your car in the car park.
Speaker 1: Try that. Why don't you try that?
Speaker 4: Park your car in the car park.
Speaker 2: Actually a lot of athletes bugger up coin toss, they say toin.
Speaker 4: Costs quite a lot.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, in interviews to costs mark your car in the.
Speaker 3: Car park thirteen twenty four ten. What's the word you cannot say?
Speaker 5: Keana from Clyde, good morning. What can't you say? Could you pop it in a sentence?
Speaker 1: I wear derodorant? It again every morning? I wear derodorant.
Speaker 4: Bit of do you have roll on or deant?
Speaker 5: You do? Rent?
Speaker 1: And is this something you've struggled with your whole life?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's just a woman in a few words, say it one more time. I like my rex own a deodorant.
Speaker 1: I wear derotant every morning. Deroder Okay, Rebecca, to wrap things up?
Speaker 5: Isn't that a child?
Speaker 3: I think Midway thirteen twenty fourteen is our number usual word in the sentence, go for it, Beck, the.
Speaker 5: Long green vegetables, daggers.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what a fageros.
Speaker 4: Sary? Say it again?
Speaker 1: It's good, Bagorus.
Speaker 5: What you were saying Pythagoras, I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never been able to say it.
Speaker 5: Do you like eating it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's okay. What's that you're talking about? What do you like eating? The speak of Agaris?
Speaker 5: You're making that so much harder for yourself. Wow, you could never order that in a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Oh god no, I never would. Lucky you eat it because imagine having to say I.
Speaker 4: Don't want that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, we're going to check your double past of the four guy Ilean Cinema's April twenty four.
Speaker 5: Of course you're like sparagus soup, it's the best, hag On. I'm going to stop you there. Sparagus soup is not the best of the soups.
Speaker 4: It's right up there.
Speaker 5: You think the best.
Speaker 4: I think it's the best.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever eaten soup.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you don't like warm wre I don't like because he's got a cold heart cold food.
Speaker 4: I don't it's soup, Yeah, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: I've never eaten soup like I remember when we used to go to Sissl and you know they like they had soup soup.
Speaker 5: Is that the last time you had soup when you went to Sizzla?
Speaker 1: No, I've never eaten it. It was the last time I saw a soup.
Speaker 5: What about a fur.
Speaker 1: Don't mind the fun?
Speaker 4: Can we get Jason's soup?
Speaker 1: No? No, no?
Speaker 4: Can we get him a soup?
Speaker 5: Baby eating mash?
Speaker 2: Can we just get him a pumpkin soup? Are we going to do a live I'm trial on air of soup? I am sounds ridiculous, sounds ridiculous, but I want to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm four years off eating my food like that. Anyway, Let me enjoy solids while.
Speaker 5: I'm be having period things for a straw sop.
Speaker 4: To the studio.
Speaker 5: Plase gonna be a good Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on over one hundred Jason Lauren, Well I go on socials