Speaker 1: You're in the best place because you've found the podcast. It means you've searched above and beyond to get hold of Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 2: We love that.
Speaker 1: And this is the post Valentine's Day edition, and no doubts you're let's just say you're in recovery mode.
Speaker 3: Pickup lines, that's what we need to talk about. Just some of the worst, some of the best, some of them just beyond. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 5: There is no way you're going to take me home with that sort of crap?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Because there's been a release and the best pickup lines as voted by the public, and this one got a good percentage of public votes. Are you a parking ticket because you've got fine written all over you?
Speaker 5: Just be fully cognizant of the fact that I will laugh in your face if you said that to me.
Speaker 2: How big of a fine?
Speaker 1: Like three hundred and eighty dollars when I got caught in the bus zone after four o'clock?
Speaker 4: Stop talking that voice of.
Speaker 2: That wasn't arousing at all.
Speaker 3: No, and I'm not aroused either. JODI's deuce, We're going to talk Rihanna. Speaking of arousing, how hot did she look She looked magnificent, gorgeous, pregnant.
Speaker 2: Unbelievably so.
Speaker 1: And you really highlighted this well, the fact she was getting hate online.
Speaker 5: Like go away, go away, it just.
Speaker 1: Means that there's no one who is immune from scrutiny online.
Speaker 2: I know a bunch of losers.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the he's a woman who's worth two billion dollars, she sold two hundred million albums.
Speaker 4: She's standing on a stage in.
Speaker 5: Front of, oh my god, the whole entire world after four years of having a hiatus from her job to have a.
Speaker 3: Baby, and people are like, oh, dull, shut up. Why don't those people have a crack at doing that?
Speaker 1: Probably from the bloke who on Twitter and still can't see he's the lower part of his body because his big guts is in the way. I've got no doubt that's the body type of a lot of the trolls. Some love letters we penned as well, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You do, beautiful wife, Kara, And I want to say she got everything she deserved, but she didn't.
Speaker 4: She needed much more than that.
Speaker 1: She needed to know my affection for American sport.
Speaker 3: Yes, Gallumhan joined us in the studio to tell us what we should and should not eat.
Speaker 5: In case you wanted to get lucky on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Yes, and how did you go to all in there have fun strody and hazy cites Valentine's Day, And that means it's if you're a relationship and you're a happy couple, you celebrate each other. And if you're single, you're desperately out there trying to find a mate mate.
Speaker 3: You are hitting tinder so hard today. Can you imagine Tinder is just going to explode? And Grinder and all the other Honders, all the yinders.
Speaker 1: They're a tight knit family, aren't they different purposes?
Speaker 4: They catch up a Christmas exactly?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, Moon Pig has released the best pickup lines, as voted by the public.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear some of them?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please? Okay, I don't want to get two arrows though.
Speaker 3: Just take a break and maybe don't look at me, because then that'll just take you over the educator.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'll be okay, But look, news reader Abbey is in as his producers are, so girls, just try and contain yourself and you hear some of these beautiful words being constructed.
Speaker 6: Producers, Do you think you're okay. Do you think you'll be able to I think I'll manage.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to deliver them or him? I want to be of both. I want to see it all. Okay, I'll go first. Ready, Girls, this is one of the top pickup lines for Assis.
Speaker 3: I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single.
Speaker 1: Awful, who's getting weaker than me?
Speaker 4: All right, you're up.
Speaker 2: All about this one.
Speaker 1: You are parking ticket because you've got fine written all those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one's not on the list, but but but it's one that I've heard.
Speaker 1: You want to hear it?
Speaker 4: Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material? That a few times? I mean, who hasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm a writer and here's the top one.
Speaker 1: I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. That's not bad.
Speaker 4: So that's not good. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not reading this situation very well.
Speaker 3: If a bloke said that to you, what would you say? Would you laugh in their face?
Speaker 4: I'd laugh and I'd like high five of them as I walk off. Yeah, right, well you'd be gone.
Speaker 2: Girls, I've got a couple four years.
Speaker 1: Well, so I've just taken from back in the day on twenty ten sort of error marble bar, heavy bar or the top spots.
Speaker 2: What about this one?
Speaker 1: Well here I am What are your other two wishes?
Speaker 4: Did that ever work?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Yep, And this was probably my favorite one. If you're a transformer, you'd be optimus fine, and then you make this sound and that was the difference, and then it was on.
Speaker 7: It was on.
Speaker 2: That's opious prime.
Speaker 4: By the way, your wife.
Speaker 2: Not quite hers was more the power of music.
Speaker 3: I've got one final and then Abby, you have to decide what the best pickup line of the morning is.
Speaker 4: I'd like to.
Speaker 3: Take you to the movies, but they won't let you take in your own snacks.
Speaker 2: On Twitter? What does what does it mean?
Speaker 1: What's going on? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I do play dumb? Do not play dumb?
Speaker 2: Spe Birthday? Why do we hand it up to the people?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten best pickup lines and up for grabs as well? What about this nice it'll stay at the Oval Hotel?
Speaker 3: If I can tell you that is the most magnificent hotel. It is so lovely and it's so modern, and it's got those curtains that you push a button and they close.
Speaker 2: How is that news?
Speaker 4: When Gregory wants to have a snack?
Speaker 2: My gosh, so room service? What sort of room service? To be talking? What he wants to shut the curtains in the room? God's pleading anyway?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten News read Abby you can judge this as well the best pickup lines?
Speaker 2: Yep, and you get to award this price.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 1: And do you have to award the price because you might be so disgusting all these pickup lines?
Speaker 2: Did you keep the room to yourself?
Speaker 6: To be honest, I could do with a night on my own hotel.
Speaker 3: So that's be good with some snacks. Let's go to Taylor from Plimpton. What you got for is Taylor? Have you Valentine's go by the way?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 6: I actually have two of them.
Speaker 4: I can guarantee none of.
Speaker 8: Them work, but I am engaged, so that's something I guess.
Speaker 1: So my first one is.
Speaker 2: Baby boy, are you a matchbox?
Speaker 8: Because you just let my.
Speaker 1: Heart and buy it. The second one is I could have stormed. We went to school together, didn't we have chemistry?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Don't Taylor, well done, thank you, thanks very much.
Speaker 2: That is very very good.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. This is an ova. Who we've got here? Which pick up artist do we have here?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Who we got here?
Speaker 2: That's Ricky?
Speaker 3: I got good Ricky?
Speaker 1: How did you used to do some of your best work back in the day? Go and give it to us?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, good work.
Speaker 7: But anyway, I'll pick up one.
Speaker 8: You've got a wife, fi because I feel a connection.
Speaker 2: Hey, short, sweet, short and sharp does the job. That's not bad.
Speaker 4: I'm just judging by user to Abby's face. I'm not sure about the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking around all the women in that studio. I'm just not sure. I'm feeling the vibes.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go again.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Thirteen twenty four ten. Good morning. We got to go to Kylie and Grenneth.
Speaker 4: Hey Kylie, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We're good? Okay. Your best pickup line is that a mirroring pocket?
Speaker 1: Because I can see myself in your pant?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's good.
Speaker 4: Okay my twelve year old she says, if you're a bogger, i'd pick you fir Oh that's cute. Okay, go to the newsroom. Now this is actually quite hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought I'd hate all of them, but probably the one that I haven't heard, the chemistry one by Taylor.
Speaker 4: I thought that was quite good. You like that because it's a pickup line, but.
Speaker 6: It's subtle, Yes, because people actually go, oh, do we have chemistry?
Speaker 4: Then you like, like they don't realize it's a pickup line. Yeah, right, okay, I'll get it.
Speaker 3: It's it's a bit more subtle than do you have a mirror in your pocket?
Speaker 4: I did like that too. Oh can they all go to that laid over and stay? No, mate, doesn't work.
Speaker 2: That does work? That as generous as you are on your birthday?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm going with Taylor. Okay, is good? Taylor?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, really, congrat so much, so good.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Happy Valentine's Day, guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks and to.
Speaker 1: You you too, Taylor. So, who's head along to this little weekend escape with you?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 3: My boyfriend Josh, Well, my fiance should.
Speaker 1: Say, okay, so did we did we establish before that you use these pickup lines?
Speaker 2: Did you say? Or he?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't buy up words in the back of my pocket in case anything ever does go wrong.
Speaker 4: I hope Josh is aware of that.
Speaker 5: That's okay, Yeah, probably maybe Josh needs a plan.
Speaker 2: B and C well, very good stuff.
Speaker 1: Fine accommodation for holiday you and the Wady fat with hotels, motest holiday rentals are more of your choices yours.
Speaker 2: What if it is Ozzie for travel. You've stayed at this as well? Yes, the hotel to.
Speaker 4: Say there, I've had dinner in the Oval Hotel there.
Speaker 3: It's I highly recommend it for a weekend get away.
Speaker 1: Absolutely magnificent. Right, Jody and Hazy Big Show is coming up as well.
Speaker 2: Geez, you're going to get deep. I'm just gonna I'm just going to say it.
Speaker 1: Where we're patting love letters to our partners, to Kara and to Greg, and I just wonder, I just wonder if you're going.
Speaker 2: To shed a tear or two because you.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I really can pull you in heartstrings.
Speaker 3: There's very few things that make me cry, but talking about my husband is.
Speaker 7: One of them.
Speaker 3: So mainly because I feel sorry for it.
Speaker 4: Book for holiday you this summer because he's acting a little different on holiday.
Speaker 2: All of daring, relaxing sometimes be more fancy.
Speaker 3: And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style, booking.
Speaker 2: X get Away on the what if? What if it's Aussie for travel all the.
Speaker 4: Guest breaking story.
Speaker 7: This tale has several scenes.
Speaker 4: It's so huge seventy.
Speaker 3: Well, what about Rhianna's electrifying performance at the super Bowl at halftime yesterday?
Speaker 2: A very ray.
Speaker 4: You only have thirteen minutes, that's the challenge.
Speaker 2: So you're trying to cram seventeen years of work into thirty minutes.
Speaker 7: So it's it's difficult.
Speaker 2: That's a locate key flex what she's saying.
Speaker 1: Look only at thirteen minutes to put in about twenty absolute bangers.
Speaker 2: So feel for me.
Speaker 1: I'm such a gun for so long that I just couldn't jamb it all in there.
Speaker 3: So I've watched it and thought she's done quite well, and then entered social media. So a lot of people were accusing the pop icon of lip syncing her way through the show, with some calling it the worst ever, some said it was amazing, welcome to the Internet. Despite I say, despite Andrew Hayes, the fact that she's one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. She sold over two hundred and fifty million records worldwide. She's had one hundred and ninety individual awards, despite the fact she's worth two billion dollars. Let's have a listen to what Bruno on Twitter had to say about Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Shall we or Bruno mars bag.
Speaker 4: No, No, this is just Bruno.
Speaker 3: He's presumably sitting on his couch with his hands stuck in a box of pringles, just lamenting the fact that he's never had a girlfriend. He wrote of rihanna epic that was boring. How dare she grab her crotch like that? How rude? I hope she is pregnant and this is the kicker. Otherwise she needs to fire her personal trainer.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, do you have the big one? The big one? What are you building up to? Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I was ignoring him because he's a.
Speaker 1: Tird So it's a good thing because I feel like and sometimes it's a fashion that some particular people that if I was Rihanna and Donald Trump came out and said I loved every second.
Speaker 2: Of that, you'd be like, Oh, I don't want you to like it. I prefer you to.
Speaker 4: Hate it exactly. Anyway. That's when I jumped off Twitter, never to return.
Speaker 3: That brave woman she's creating a real human in her belly, stood in front.
Speaker 4: Of the entire world.
Speaker 3: We are talking hundreds of millions of people after four years of not performing, and I thought she nailed it, So shut up, Bruno.
Speaker 4: Anyway, what about the stars at the game?
Speaker 3: It was Jay Z, Gordon Ramsay Lebron, James, Paul McCartney.
Speaker 4: If you're a star, you have to beat the super Bowl?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, it's all.
Speaker 3: Abou Kate Winslet, shall we she's let's see what Bruno has to say about Kate Winslet.
Speaker 2: Sure some solid feba.
Speaker 3: She's recalled the weirdness of filming sex scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio as her then husband watched on. So the co stars shot to fame, of course, after collaborating on James Cameron's Titanic in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls, wearing this, wearing only this?
Speaker 2: How that end for you? Jack? Boom of thee.
Speaker 1: And there's plenty of space, plenty of space, it's been confirmed quite recently.
Speaker 4: Actually on the door? Is it what you say?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Winslet and DiCaprio are reunited in two thousand and eight to star in Revolutionary Road, which was directed by her then husband Sam Mendez. So he's basically directing her as she's in a sex scene with Leo.
Speaker 4: What do you think is going through her head?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: God, please don't enjoy it too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look as he's seen there, going, look, you're a warm blooded human.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I know you're doing because it's Leo DiCaprio exactly.
Speaker 2: You've been old for him. Yeah, but sure you're enjoying.
Speaker 3: And there's also some things you can't hide are The original Queen of Australian Idol, Marsha Hines, returned to the judging panel on Monday Night alongside Harry Connick Junior, Amy Shark and Kyle Sanderlands.
Speaker 9: And the Queen of Australian Idol returns Marcia Hein.
Speaker 1: This competition has seriously gone up and hasn't she goat Marsha.
Speaker 3: I would have loved it if Marsha had gone back on the show and gone, God, this has gone downhill since I.
Speaker 2: Was what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: This is what has come to try hard as she just teased us on Kyle and Kyle didn't see it going and no one's spoken to him by ever before, ever in his life.
Speaker 4: That's a good script anyway.
Speaker 5: Nothing speaks Valentine's Day like maths?
Speaker 4: Am I right?
Speaker 3: So Josh and his horny wife went at it during sex Week, not in a good way. She was on a ban as a protest about his lack of interest in Mummy Daddy time, and it all erupted.
Speaker 6: Is you have a problem with intimacy, Josh, and I'm too much for you.
Speaker 7: And you don't know what to I'm too much you.
Speaker 6: I am Josh, and I'm going to speak my truth for every goddamn woman in the world.
Speaker 1: Didn't that just put a fire in Josh's belly?
Speaker 2: Seriously? Just on that as well?
Speaker 1: Oh go, So it's tune in last night and it just sort of feels like so she can scream to Josh, I'm super towey, yeah, and you're not and it's on you.
Speaker 2: Is that what's happening here? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, can he help? But if he's not overly attracted to.
Speaker 2: Her, I don't know exactly. And at what stage is he going to grow some balls and say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, can you just play that audio one time?
Speaker 6: You've got a problem, Josh, and I'm too much for you.
Speaker 4: And you don't know what moment I'm too much Here, I am.
Speaker 6: Josh, and I'm going to speak my truth for every.
Speaker 4: Goddamn woman in the world.
Speaker 1: At you told me you've built a.
Speaker 7: Time machine.
Speaker 1: On this daisy. Well, well, well it's Valentine's Day, dirty bird. Let's take a little chip down memory lane for on this daisy. Nineteen eighty eight, Elton John gets married in Sydney.
Speaker 4: I think he married Renata, didn't he Granata? Renata?
Speaker 2: Thank you for jumping in and taking that. I was about to say Renate. So it's Renata.
Speaker 8: Thirty minutes after the ceremony began, then you, mister met with John stepped outside to greet their fans.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy two, Grease opened at the off Broadway Eaden Theater in New York.
Speaker 4: Lately cool Goo, Google Goo.
Speaker 5: I watched that now, and I feel like he was a bit of a sleeze I.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was kind of cool back then when you a little bit of swagger, bit too much swagger?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 2: Do you think the Fonds was cool?
Speaker 4: No, he was a bit sleezy.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like all the men back then, why were they so sleezy?
Speaker 1: It's really hip first hop Brady when you're walking, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's not so well received. In twenty twenty three No. E.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy seven, janis Ian received four hundred and sixty one Valentine's cards, so in her nineteen seventy six hit song at seventeen, there was a line in the song about not receiving any Valentine's cards.
Speaker 9: The song was written about a time in my life when I was really weird looking me.
Speaker 1: Fans took the song literally and responded by sending her a bunch of cards.
Speaker 4: I will never forget in year eleven when they.
Speaker 5: Used to like put pete roses in people's lockers, and I.
Speaker 4: Was literally like only one did tell mother? Oh no, geez. I made up for it in later years, though, didn't.
Speaker 1: I I'm picturing Joeyodi in high school as well, like absolute brace face, pimplest, Where's My Rose?
Speaker 3: And I had a boy haircut too that didn't help cut.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand wor eating any roses anyway.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety one Silence of the Lambs film based on the book by Thomas Harris starring Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins.
Speaker 2: Is released Still.
Speaker 1: Wake Up Sometimes, don't you wake up in the dark?
Speaker 7: Here the Screaming of the Lamb my.
Speaker 1: Best picture in nineteen ninety two. Go to your line from Silence.
Speaker 2: Of the Lambs, I don't know I've got a kiante.
Speaker 4: Don't ever do that again with that in VIZI line, mouth please spit everything all over.
Speaker 2: The got's going to break down. It's full of liquid.
Speaker 4: Battle's drowning.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and five YouTube dot com domain was registered. And did it go on to do any good things? Was it successful? Play was pretty soft?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's got a hand.
Speaker 1: Three seventeen guns and roses again in the Melbourne concert at the MCG by shouting soon.
Speaker 9: Now that actual just to win the crowd over instantly.
Speaker 1: And that's when you know you're a genuine giant rock band when you turn up and you're about to play and you go, jeez, sorry, what city we in again?
Speaker 4: Surely they write it on their hands, don't they.
Speaker 2: You'd think. So.
Speaker 4: There's a tip for all the.
Speaker 3: Rock stars out there from Auntie Jody exactly.
Speaker 1: This is Sydney's no over nine, one, nine, and then I'm on song on fourteen in two thousand and one was an absolute curl from outcast miss Jackson.
Speaker 4: Sorry, missus Jackson, make you down the.
Speaker 3: Well unless you're living under a heart shaped rock, hazy. It is Valentine's Day, which means it's a day filled with love, and so we would task with the assignment of writing a love letter to our respective partners.
Speaker 1: Yes, and look, I must admit that tugging at my own heart strings is not one of my strong suits. But look, do you mind if I go first?
Speaker 4: Sure, I would love you to.
Speaker 2: It took me weeks to put this together.
Speaker 1: Blood, sweat, tears, his emotion, everything went into it. So I mean, when you hear this, it's me speaking directly inside of my heart to my beautiful wife Kara.
Speaker 2: Dear Carra, have you fed the cat? He keeps yelling at me. He's definitely got food in his bowl. What's his problem? Anyway? How are you?
Speaker 1: It's Valentine's Day and I just want to say how much I love and adored the Super Bowl yesterday. Seriously, it's like the AFL Grand Final times a thousand. What'd you think of the result? And also Rhianna. We sha any good? Pretty crazy right, Good to see you back in the mix. So we had a Super Bowl party at lunch at work and I had too many hot dogs. Look, I'm not great with words, but what I'm trying to say is I very much love and appreciate American sport so much.
Speaker 2: It's just on a different level.
Speaker 1: Like, seriously, the sport we have here is outrageous, but when you compare it to the NBA in the NFL, it's just entirely on a different planet. Finally, Kara, my love, can I just take this opportunity to tell you how much I love and appreciate the work of Lebron James. He's thirty eight, Kara, thirty eight years old. He just passed the scoring record and he's still putting up these insane numbers. That's crazy, right Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. You're one and only. Andrew, love you.
Speaker 2: Sweet. I reckon fireworks tonight in his household.
Speaker 4: I know you wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I know you get knocked back on the regular, but tonight it might be to night all right?
Speaker 2: Full updates tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I didn't get the memo.
Speaker 3: Just to completely rip the PI double five out of this segment, so I'm going to go for a more heartfelt.
Speaker 4: Angle to my favorite human. I won't do your nickname on the radio. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: We don't really do Valentine's Day, which is pretty typical of you and of us in our marriage, because you show me how much you love me and our girls every day in your actions. You are the most hands on dad I've ever known, from driving the girls to dance and nepple, to reading bedtime stories, to consistently lying to them about what they don't want to hear, and to giving them all the treats so they all love Daddy more than mummy. Those girls have the absolute privilege of being raised by the best out in the world. You make us laugh every single day, usually by doing.
Speaker 4: Something stupid like wearing your box of shirts on your head.
Speaker 3: One thing I've learned is that marriage is hard, and we ride the rollercoaster like everyone else. I feel guilty because I know I'm responsible for most of the dips. That you have this incredible ability to have endless faith in me and love me even when I don't necessarily love myself all that much. You are the kindest human I know, and we're in this life together because you are most definitely my forever person. I love you. PS there's a special place in hell for husbands who leave to use chewing gum in their wife's cast.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. That was beautiful, it was strong.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's very much how I feel about my husband and my family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what's the nickname?
Speaker 1: By the way, Well, it's Valentine's Day and it's a really special time of the year because I think food plays such a major role today.
Speaker 2: You can really really make or break your sex life.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, and we just thought like, what are the foods you need to eat and what are the foods you need to avoid in a fruit and veg sense.
Speaker 4: Because calumhan here.
Speaker 3: Is from PICC, a local who specialize in beautiful fresh produce.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Callum.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get down to it. What's going to get us toweying up?
Speaker 2: And about to put it bluntly, cow.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 8: No mucking around this morning. You're gonna get ready for tonight, all right? So yeah, probably some of it, maybe a nice obvious one, I reckon. So something as simple as strawberries dipped in dark chocolate. I feel like kind of is synonymous with Valentine's Day, but it's actually for a reason. It's going to help simulate blood flow with the flavoring three oils. It's honestly does make a difference. Yeah, it's fun and gonna maybe of course you'll have a little bit of fun later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straw and chocolate.
Speaker 4: Very very good stimulate blood flow when.
Speaker 2: I made them right now, already.
Speaker 4: Hatches what else you got there?
Speaker 7: So things like watermelon really really good as well.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, it's maybe not maybe not quite as romantic to eat as a storbery dip in chocolate. Like just having a smashing a giant wedge of watermelon is is harder to.
Speaker 1: Look it is it hard to be sexy, be a real mess.
Speaker 2: But there you go.
Speaker 8: But but in terms of there's maybe dessert covered, but from a savory perspective, So maybe for dinner you can chuck some asparagus in there. Did you know In the nineteenth century French grooms used to eat asparagus and smash heaps of asparagus the night before their wedding to get ready for the big day.
Speaker 1: Really, so what it gives them, energy, stamina, all of the above.
Speaker 8: Heaps of vitamin E and potassium. So it gives you all the all the bits and bobs in to get rearing for the big wedding dow.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at you, because that's not the asparagus theory that I've heard.
Speaker 8: Differs vastly depends on how much you like your partner.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 2: Forget all the fish.
Speaker 3: I say, you've got avocados there, How on earth does that enhance your libido?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So avocado's an interesting ones.
Speaker 8: Maybe not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of of an aphrodisiac, but apparently ancient Aztecs they wouldn't allow virgins to leave the house while avocadas were being harvested because of their afrodisiac like qualities. And apparently the Spanish Catholic priests actually outward avocada's at one point because of their supposed sort of sensuality.
Speaker 7: So there must be something to it.
Speaker 1: Who knew? I mean, who goes into a club and be like, oh goodness to me, I can't control myself because clearly a lot of lazy in here consuming avocados.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that ever, happening. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Ever, just remember smashing guacamully didn't going Oi greyotty get over.
Speaker 2: So it smashed avocado for breakfast? Then surely a good.
Speaker 7: Way to start off. I feel like I'm always in a good mood.
Speaker 8: If I'm smashing you know, guack and corn chips on the couch, I'm going to be a good mood. I reckon, you mean to be honest.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to say whatever turns you on, callum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So that's they're the go tos before we let you go. Foods to avoid, because as we know, there are certain types of food which can really really dampen the mood. I'm thinking pretty much every.
Speaker 8: Curry yah, Yeah, I think anything is going to be too heavy is maybe something to avoid. Yeah, and speaking of curries, maybe you know the eggplant might end up in your emojis and your text messages, but maybe not so much on the dinner table tonight.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, Well you've brought an egg plant in here as well, and it's a really really big ones.
Speaker 3: I always thought the egg plant was a real sign of hey, let's go.
Speaker 4: You know, so who.
Speaker 1: Sending you those tes? Believable not you, and you've got here as well pineapple.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so pineapple's well, it's beautiful to eat right now, don't get me wrong. Maybe every day except for Valentine's Day, beautiful and sweet in the warmer weather. But yeah for dessert time, watermelon and strawberry sick to those.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we do, let you go as well. You're a man of so many different talents. You just taken this state and country by storm. I like watching you on Discover of the Doba travel.
Speaker 3: Is good.
Speaker 7: I see you on there as well.
Speaker 1: Our new episodes or new season coming up very very shortly, big partnership as well with gather around ahead of the AFL season. But also something that's very close to your heart and now that's Tasting Australia.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a really exciting festival for the whole of South Australia. And it's not just here in the city or the events that he here, but all the things that celebrate the great food of Essay in the regions as well.
Speaker 7: So something to look forward to for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good because Calum sent me a text message before it said come to Tasting Australia with an egg plant emoji.
Speaker 2: I don't know, of course, brilliant mate.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you coming here this morning and put us in the right direction to make sure that we don't sleep alone tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, Valentine's Day we have, Well, we're about to unleash Handsome Hazy. That was your nickname when you were at casanover back of the day. So you're about to don a cupean you form and go out to businesses in Adelaide and hand out some roses.
Speaker 1: Bless your heart, Oh, thank you, bless me. You're in charge as well. Effectively you are my pimp, so in charge of everything. We've got a bunch of rose as well, thanks to Shanella's your local market sixty.
Speaker 2: Two Prospect, Row Prospect.
Speaker 1: Grab a bunch of flowers from the guys today and give them to somebody that you care about.
Speaker 3: Actually go to if you've left it to the last minute for Valentine's Day, hit Schanella's up.
Speaker 4: I've got everything that you could possibly need.
Speaker 1: Or he could possibly need. Rose is at a very affordable price. Might I just add Judge Jodie back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just Charlie confront a bully that's going to be the topic of discussion tomorrow. And obviously we've got the last Harry tickets and Pink tickets.
Speaker 4: We are the home of Pink right here at over.
Speaker 1: Nine, one night, Happy Valentine's Days, Happy f Day. We'll have a Valentine's Say update tomorrow, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward.
Speaker 2: To this all the same, which is not which is not much.
Speaker 3: Check out the socials today because you will see one of Hazy's nipples, no doubt.
Speaker 7: This is Jody and Hazy on over