Speaker 1: He's a treator.
Speaker 2: He wasn't read Jason Lawrence Trading was a lady.
Speaker 1: The treat is shame.
Speaker 3: A lot of people asking me, when are we going to see where this guy looks like?
Speaker 4: Some look like, Well he was here yesterday, boys, he's here again this morning. Jackson the hot Trady, Good morning Jackson.
Speaker 1: Where's your perfect date? Where would you take solid clant perfect date? Well before the old the old driving's closed.
Speaker 5: I used to love going down to Leona, driving in the back of the nave, you know, set it up with a mattress, Navara.
Speaker 1: A nav Sorry, that's what I call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on a mattress, Yeah, the old mattress.
Speaker 5: You know, a couple of pillows, a couple of blankies, get real nice and snuggled stuff.
Speaker 2: You stop it enough. Play a song.
Speaker 1: I've heard enough. Do you need a minute?
Speaker 2: No, I need a song, not a love song.
Speaker 1: By Zerol.
Speaker 2: Play something neutral quickly.
Speaker 1: Play that new Austin song. That's a great Are you looking for a relationship or a night of passion. Let's be honest. Are you a playboy? You're out passion?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 5: No, I'm lucky to talk to a girl mate, So you know, I'm more one admired admire from a far kind of guy, you know, like, are you on the apps?
Speaker 1: I am on the apps, but I don't like the apps.
Speaker 5: No, they're all right, Like you know, you get a few that you know, you get a few that stand out, and then half the time they don't like your back or it's just a bit of enoughing conversation.
Speaker 1: Shallow, isn't it. What's your chat? Oh, if you ask my mates, it's probably not the best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like one of them was pretty was pretty grim when he found out I was going to go chat to was on the phone.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, this is going to be pretty funny.
Speaker 2: But he said, all right, so I thought your chat was great.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely better in person. Yeah, text some of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got the riz.
Speaker 1: He's got the riz. Yeah. So you've never been in love.
Speaker 5: Not since like the old ex girlfriend, which was when you were in high school.
Speaker 1: High school? Yeah, what are you looking for?
Speaker 3: I suppose is the question, because there would be people in their cars right now, there'd be ladies out there going. He sounds like a great blight. You know, I've met a lot of douchebags. I want to meet a good guy, what are you looking for?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 5: Look, I'm probably looking for someone you know, obviously nice caring doesn't take themselves too seriously. You can have a bit of a crack, you know, a bit of a joke, have a crack. But on the flip side of that, you know, when when shit comes to shove, you know you can be serious and you can, you know, really, you know, like knock yourself down when you when you need to call it.
Speaker 4: You are very mature for a twenty five year old looks important.
Speaker 5: Fitness to a degree, Like I don't want to sound like a bit of a shallow howl, but you know, so you have to have some form of physical attraction there to for anything to persist. So yeah, like you know, blondo brunette doesn't really doesn't bother.
Speaker 1: Me age wise, age wise.
Speaker 5: I'm twenty five, so you know, age doesn't really matter. But if you're probably looking to settle down, you want someone close sort of closest to your age.
Speaker 7: Jackson, What sort of bloke is this girl settling down with?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: What do you want out of life? What are your priorities? Does it work at the moment?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so at the moment, I'm just sort of trying to focus on saving, like you know, really build up a saving Yeah, get that going, like I'd love to travel at some point.
Speaker 1: And one day a family.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, hopefully, very very much after. You know, after seeing the young tacker with me brother and his partner, it's giving you a bit of baby fever. So yeah, hopefully one day if I meet the right person and you can go from there.
Speaker 1: Look, and I have a bust up, I'll leave her for him. I've already got him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he loses first boys, Thanks Jackson.
Speaker 1: What is your living situation Jackson? Yeah, so I'm living living at home with mum and dad.
Speaker 8: And here we found the negative because it was yeah, but it would be a negative for a lot of even how's your relationship with your with your mummy dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good, not very good. So they're very supportive and very very nice. You can sort of talk to them about anything. So no, they're great.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 4: Have you ever bought a girl back to mum and dad's house and how has that gone there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think now I have. I've snuck a few in later at not you weren't.
Speaker 4: Doing that where you Jason, You couldn't pick up a chick if you try.
Speaker 1: This isn't about he was breeding canaries or something. Budgies.
Speaker 9: Well, Avery, that was the only bird you were bringing home was a budget Okay, anyway back to you, any cage them so they couldn't leave?
Speaker 1: Sorry, can we get back to you all right?
Speaker 2: He's got a good sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Jackson twenty five years old. He is Melbourne's hottest trading and coming up next.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that noise he's talking to.
Speaker 3: His mum is joining us on the air. I guess he's joining us on the air now. Someone that knows him more than anyone else in the world. Sharon's mom.
Speaker 2: Morning, Sharon, sh good morning. How are you we are how are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, thank you very well.
Speaker 4: We adore your son, Jackson. He's been coming into the studio regularly. We've been getting to know him. We think he is Melbourne's best looking trade. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: I would by he's a great man.
Speaker 1: Now do you reckon he's selling himself?
Speaker 6: Right? No? Oh no, Sharon I said to him last night, I said, you got more interested in playing football and going to gym. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: So he's a classic, not at all he loves.
Speaker 6: He's been skydiving with me. He loves the ass. He loves motorbike riding with his friend. He also loves just to stay at home and watch a movie and just chill. He's not going to go out clubbing all the time, never has been.
Speaker 1: What's his favorite? Is he a rom com guy?
Speaker 6: A Marvel?
Speaker 7: You know all this because obviously his mum, but also you know he lives under your roof.
Speaker 1: How is it living with your boy?
Speaker 6: He's quiet, He's quite. Yeah, he's a quiet boy. He just he goes to work, goes to gym, comes home and we sit and have dinner together the whole family, and talk about our day and and does he do I might talk to him a bit later if I can, you know, sort of think that something's not right. But yeah, yeah, we talk a lot. He's a really good kid, you know. And as far as doing washing and things like that, yes, I do do that for him at times, with a bunch of flowers and some chocolate that I've got so many texts on my phone from work. You mum, thanks for doing my wash you I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: God, Sharon just stopped talking.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: Lawrence Fyonce is currently driving her breakfast in this morning. He's just done a you weeks. He's realized he's lost.
Speaker 2: Year, Sharon. So he is as sweet as he seems.
Speaker 4: But he told us that he's only really been in one serious relationship.
Speaker 2: How was he when that one ended?
Speaker 5: Uh not?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it took a while. It's taken a long time for him to get over that relationship. Yeah, they were quite close, and they were together for quite a while, probably three to four years on and off. Yeah, and I think they were just too young and they got it. But yeah, they sort of grew up together and went their different ways. So yeah, she grew up and he grew up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happens, Sharon.
Speaker 7: What sort of chicky babe do you think your son would be good with? We had a sixty three year old call in yesterday and offer herself up.
Speaker 6: It'd be a bit weird her being older than that. That would be a bit but you know, if it makes him happy.
Speaker 1: In all seriousness, what you know? Who would make him happy?
Speaker 6: I think he definitely needs a woman that's quite can be independent, caring, supportive, loving, show empathy, loves her family.
Speaker 2: Family.
Speaker 4: Family is a big one. You obviously have an amazing family, Sharon. I mean, we think Jackson's so charming, but you just sound like the dream mother in law.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do mum wants a bloke next week, Sharon? Even though he lives at home, is he allowed to have sleepovers?
Speaker 1: Anyone ever coming?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, not really, No, he's never. Of course he could, but he never never does. No one ever comes home with him.
Speaker 4: I see Sharon in the morning, but your pardon, I could see you in the morning, Sharon at the kitchen bench whipping up some bacon and eggs that couple.
Speaker 2: More so, he's a cat, Sharon. We yet to find a fault with him.
Speaker 4: Come on, surely he's got some bad, bad habits.
Speaker 6: He's funny. Oh no, that's not a bad habit. He thinks he's a Comedian's very quick witted. No, I might be biased. I can't. He's a bit messy. Actually, I will go there his room, his room and close it everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a blake, you know, but he's hygiene's good, smells good.
Speaker 6: It's probably two three times a day, Sharon.
Speaker 1: Quick final question.
Speaker 3: When it comes to rules of dating, is there any sort of rule he goes by, like does he want someone with no kids? Does he want someone you know, younger, older?
Speaker 1: What do he is?
Speaker 6: Well, no, he hasn't. Haven't really discussed that. He likes brunette, he likes living with dark hair, dark eyes. I know that, but no, as far as I don't know, I don't think. I don't know whether kids would bother Jackson stick quite honest, but I think he's got to grow up a bit himself, doesn't think.
Speaker 7: Did you know about his crush on Lauren Phillips, who has dark hair and dark eyes?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I did. I did. I thought because the picture he said this is her. He used to watch her when he wasn't want to in the mornings, and I remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes me feel really old, Sharon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jackson's all grown up.
Speaker 2: I might marry he might marry me.
Speaker 4: I had the biggest smile on my face when he said, oh, yeah, he talks about your I was like, tell me more about what he says.
Speaker 2: I used to watch her when I was a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, Sharon, I'm too old for your Jackson. Find someone lovely.
Speaker 3: You sound like an absolutely ripping mum and we love you boy, Thank you so much. For joining us on the air this morning.
Speaker 6: No, thank you so much to all of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and we're gonna find your boy. The right girl here in Melbourne, isn't she? Isn't she right now? There's a few blonde swear under the radio.
Speaker 2: She sounds like a like a dream mother.
Speaker 1: In thirteen twenty point Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 4: It's really hard when you date someone on their parents and like, let's be honest kind of And many people I know equals are so much tension in their relationship when they've got in laws who are.
Speaker 7: Just I mean je, Thankfully you've got a beautiful mother in law.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thirteen shout out Wendy, Wendy. When's Wendy coming to stay?
Speaker 1: We are out of time. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Doors always open when in law. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 3: If you are listening, And you know what, I think I could see myself with.
Speaker 2: Jackson really Yeah, people out.
Speaker 3: There, hottest trading you wants a lady?
Speaker 6: Lauren wake up feeling good?
Speaker 4: Number one hundreds Lauren Folli them on socials