Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey guys, Hello, Hello gen Ze. That thens lossie, big boy.
Speaker 2: Um gen Z took me out and I'm struggling.
Speaker 3: SAME's I mean?
Speaker 1: And I had phomo that we weren't there.
Speaker 3: That's your fault, isn't it?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, we have poemo. But the phoo will pass today. If I did go, today would have been a anxiety day big time.
Speaker 2: I'm very I actually feel fine. I'm just tired.
Speaker 4: My wife ended up being sick. My wife had food poisoning all day yesterday, so I had CC all day.
Speaker 1: Six a m.
Speaker 4: Till eight pm, just me and her.
Speaker 2: Your wife had food poison that.
Speaker 3: I have confirmation what we're going to the snow?
Speaker 1: Who wow, that's just made No no no no no no no. And I were just saying, we need this, we need this. We love our families, but we need this a little not away now.
Speaker 5: Confer yep, literally just son, we're fucking snow and baby now I've got some snow we need to get to.
Speaker 1: Aldis want to do dinner. He lose his sisy dinner with his friends.
Speaker 3: Can I wear from today?
Speaker 2: I'll bring your ski stuff?
Speaker 3: The white out.
Speaker 1: Has Paul got a ski.
Speaker 2: I can wear it'll fall down.
Speaker 1: Question. We need to have a chat about the transportation situation.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, I can't be having any bad vibes on the way there for a fucking three hour drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not great on long drives.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go in the car with you.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, I'm fun.
Speaker 2: Do you want to drive my defender?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I was going to say driving snows.
Speaker 1: We need a car, like I know the thumbs going on about get transfers and get a Varan. I don't want sucking eighty year old Steve driving a fucking Torrago at forty ks hour and we're all stuck in this fucking band.
Speaker 2: But we can't all go in it.
Speaker 1: And also I think it's the but you and I want to leave the next morning.
Speaker 4: I also want to leave the next morning. I want to be I want to be doing my work. I'm not the slaps the next morning.
Speaker 1: I'm skiing day one and then sliding out of there day.
Speaker 2: That might be a problem. I might want to skip the next day.
Speaker 1: I thought you said you want to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to be back for Friday, but we're.
Speaker 1: Coming skiing and then head back.
Speaker 2: Maybe just like a couple of hours of skiing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can have a napp in.
Speaker 2: Who's going to drive?
Speaker 4: Drive?
Speaker 2: You're not driving?
Speaker 1: What do you mean driving the snow?
Speaker 2: You put chains on you just go go carefully, You'll be fine.
Speaker 3: I've never driven in the snow.
Speaker 2: No, you're not driving, gen zt driving.
Speaker 1: You're not driving in the city. Do you trust me driving? Yeah, I'll be careful. Yeah, can you hit the snow button. There's a snow button the defender.
Speaker 2: We've got to get change put on it.
Speaker 1: We'll need someone to do the chains. And I'm with you. Four people max?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no more than four and we stopped for snacks.
Speaker 1: I just think we're better taking two cars. I don't like the van.
Speaker 6: Say I'm not taking a varm up the hill, big boss?
Speaker 2: The text?
Speaker 1: Who's with us?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Will you have plenty?
Speaker 4: And is it four plus the driver?
Speaker 6: No, we can't have five. We can't have three across the back for three and a half hours. No, No, it's got to.
Speaker 1: Be plead your case.
Speaker 2: Now we got one.
Speaker 4: I'm a fun guy, So who have we got?
Speaker 1: He is not a fun guy. That's the thing. We even had the.
Speaker 2: Discussion that who's staying everyone's going.
Speaker 1: Have we had that discussion?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, one's here answering the paneling from no, we're.
Speaker 3: Doing it up there, aren't we.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: See how you say aren't we that's the red flag for me.
Speaker 4: We might because he's not prepared. I've already asked questions about how they're going to film it.
Speaker 2: What's not fair that I have to go with all the boys again, I need a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can have me. I don't really need to plead my case, gen Z. So let's go.
Speaker 2: She's going first class to.
Speaker 1: Well hang on, is she still away?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Everyone, because I'm about to say that will increase your chances of coming, because then talkback would stay here and do the phones.
Speaker 3: So everyone is going, as well as Nate and Macy.
Speaker 2: Maybe we might need someone here.
Speaker 1: Someone will need to be here, Aaron will be here, paneling. We're gonna need a producer here.
Speaker 2: But why can't you panel that we didn't hunt to see.
Speaker 1: It's just it's much bigger setup for one show, not worth it.
Speaker 2: So we need someone answering the phones.
Speaker 1: Need to producer here, m No, no, no, I'm not saying it has to be you.
Speaker 2: No, No, I need to go with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going with yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying it has to be you. I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: Perry, but Jazz can't be sart again either.
Speaker 4: But he's he's just been never seized, that's true.
Speaker 1: Leave then he take it really well, especially because.
Speaker 2: He hates skiing.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought that we were just doing a little ob Yeah, got you here.
Speaker 1: Gen z like they have whatever. No, no, but there hasn't been a discussion.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to be an ob Obi always has phones, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah from here. Phones don't get diverted.
Speaker 2: We just screw don't you just set it up like what we did on Hide and Seek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we still have people here. They didn't answer phones at the ob Oh yeah we did. But it doesn't necessarily have to be you. It stays back. That's the thing you missed my last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could do that, but then that's hard for them to know what goals to put.
Speaker 1: You know what, Let's build the show first. It would be a nice bonding experience to I think it'd be nice for us all to go. We deserve this, you know what, I'll set this one out.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm telling my family I've gone to this green street, some ski boots and a good photographer. Okay, so we need to talk about transport because we're not doing a van.
Speaker 2: Let's get Brady and here, we'll put him on the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you can you get Brady? Please? You watch here we say casual, it'll be like.
Speaker 2: And we'll get event and then we'll go to can stay because isn't here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah he will and then and then we'll go you stay.
Speaker 2: When we're going in a car together, he has to go on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard for me to play my case now that I know that Clint's back for this. What do you mean, because then it's you Clint and has got to have her.
Speaker 6: But maybe you can't put us all in the same current case as an accident one of us first family's tap on the same point.
Speaker 1: Clink gets to my open. He's solo.
Speaker 4: It's a little sidecar.
Speaker 2: We could do a swapski if we've got we're in compoints, then we can around.
Speaker 1: I'll get walking.
Speaker 2: We're just all driving.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't hate that, actually, Brodie, Yes.
Speaker 2: Question, yes, question, trip is coming up.
Speaker 5: Yes, gen Z, you know what.
Speaker 2: Z is coming on the snow trip.
Speaker 1: Hang, there's a lot of banging going on. Turn the mic around because that clutainly sends me when people talking to the microside.
Speaker 3: Give me a minute.
Speaker 2: She's coming on the snow trip.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Actually I haven't been privy to that conversation. They're still in talk to the very top end as we got them. Yeah, okay, well that's more than I know. We must go, So we must go.
Speaker 2: So who's who's staying? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You could stay behind and answer the phone.
Speaker 5: Oh that would be. That would be nice, Yeah, that would be. I've actually gone this weekend. Would you believe as well? I'm going three times this year. I got a lot every year.
Speaker 2: But then you've already been, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I should sacrifice sacrifice, But I need to explain the lay of the land to.
Speaker 2: So he's pleaded his case.
Speaker 5: I would say that that I have to be there.
Speaker 1: Who else is going to say the time?
Speaker 2: And we just Jazz and gen z one have to stay.
Speaker 5: There may be someone that needs to stay to answer phones. But we will see how we go.
Speaker 1: We build the show, or we can we get a contractor and I think we make it a team bonding.
Speaker 2: I agree, because I can't go with just the boys all the time. I needed. You tried to leave her behind before I.
Speaker 1: Had I always had her back.
Speaker 4: I mean, can we just ask.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Kate three A W could be doing the phones potentially we talk back. So we'll just have to wait and see how it would be the one. Why don't I get a big hat and start pulling names out that are going.
Speaker 3: Year?
Speaker 2: Is we all vote for who we don't want there? Who?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: Are we sitting in the studio byselfy? Else will be there?
Speaker 2: I said that wasn't and he said it was fine as long as he could tell his wife he was going to.
Speaker 1: The snow Now. Transportation, Yes, we're a hard NUW on the varts, hard on the vans.
Speaker 5: Why is that we're just done on?
Speaker 1: Some eighty year old called Barry driving us in the Torago and then we're on and.
Speaker 5: And he's looking up in the review and you're like, get a what are you? I don't think it'll make it up.
Speaker 2: Might take my truck.
Speaker 1: We thinking about taking the Defender and then some other cars.
Speaker 5: So a little bit like a fast and the furious type, like going to convoy.
Speaker 2: Then I said only four people can.
Speaker 5: Don't by car as well if we want, Ok, I've got the roof racks. I can put the skis on the roof fract.
Speaker 1: I got refracts.
Speaker 2: I trust you're driving in the snow. You could drive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've driven this a lot. Never who's actually going to be doing the skiing, because Laurie, you'd like to ski, Jason, you won't be skiing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to do the kids class.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go on the magic carpet.
Speaker 4: I've never skied before, so I kind of want to see Jason. I'm interested. Maybe the kids with you, Brod you'll.
Speaker 1: Be too good for me, could really good.
Speaker 5: I very nearly thought about becoming an instructor for a long time because that's what we've just been to sleep with. People also that, but no, we would. We grew up skiing in our family like we would go and because Dad's company used to that used to work for, used to sponsor the mountain, so we would go all the time, rock around.
Speaker 3: I want to snowboard.
Speaker 6: So it's just me and you, but you have to you have to look. Maddie Daymon took me speeding and we went off pierced. He was like, oh my god, he's an amazing, amazing, like I don't believe skis and lucy boards. His wife and Matt took me off pissed through the forest and I got completely stuck in the I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't do it. It was the powder was so deep. He was flying and he had to dig me out. It was hysterical.
Speaker 5: I should think it is a pretty good scare.
Speaker 3: You two are going to be way off.
Speaker 5: He said that he did it because he's obviously from Island, which is you and I should do a jump.
Speaker 4: Just like a full like Olympic style jumps.
Speaker 2: But I can't do diamonds.
Speaker 1: I've done a black run.
Speaker 5: Oh so you so you're more than competent.
Speaker 4: Love that it is.
Speaker 2: I can ski, but I'm not like going off.
Speaker 5: You can go down if you can go down a bike and get And that's the way of describe skiing.
Speaker 2: I'm not going down double diamonds sucking.
Speaker 5: There's none of all.
Speaker 1: That's all good terrifying. Oh great, Like the minute you stuck any bit of speed, you realize you could die doing this sport.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know if this is about me, just by my vibe. I don't really do extreme sport, don't skateboard, don't roll the blade, don't do I can ride a bike. My bike is a very fancy city bike.
Speaker 1: His would be a fixie, no.
Speaker 3: Gears, he'd have the little dinkies the pegs on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like it looks like something out of a wes Anders and filled my bike so which I don't even think you film is.
Speaker 1: Nine stop for snacks, will be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say twelve. It's about three hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have to get because it always blows out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need to be ready to go at nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I want to get there. Do we want to do the content and then we want to spend the afternoon not doing anything?
Speaker 2: Yes, ski when we get there and then by like four o'clock.
Speaker 1: You want to be four o'clock. I want to fucking mold the wine in the hands.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we're staying somewhere with.
Speaker 4: A spar.
Speaker 1: Sawner scream stuff.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: Where are we going to start?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that accommodation has been provided.
Speaker 1: For us, fantastic. We're not in share accommodation.
Speaker 5: You and I in the bed to get a big boy.
Speaker 1: See I like my space. Well this is exciting.
Speaker 5: I've actually got a friend that this needs to be ten time stamps, but we can do that ahead of time. I've actually got it. I've actually got a friend.
Speaker 1: Very very do you really think about this, because there's been a lot of time stamps lately, and someone's going to bring it technology soon that will remove a beep and this show will be done.
Speaker 5: So this is the times happened around fourteen minutes. He actually has diagnosed, he's been to the doctor about it. What is that that is prone to whilst he's asleep and unknowingly obviously he does a very good made of mine.
Speaker 3: What's his nickname?
Speaker 5: It's in fact my best man who was at my wedding and I was at his. But he has and he's actually and he speaks and he's gone to the doctor about it, like, hey, this keeps happening, and his wife was it would happen all a lot and then he didn't know and the next morning he'd be like, oh, you know, I found you and we were doing it, or you're in the shower having a bit of a solo session, or all of the sorts. Yeah, and it was diagnosed condition. And the problem is that when we went away on a boy's trip, he was sharing a bed with farms. Who's another made of mails farm?
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 5: And this isn't the rolling farms. This is a different guy. This is farms, and Farms woke up and I had to wake up from his sleep because because has tried to put his hands down farms and pants. He's like, mate, what are you doing? Like what you don't thought he was taking a joint. He's like, he's asleep. I didn't even know he's doing it. That was all a bit of a laugh, and we've all shared in that moment and enjoy it and enjoy it regularly because it was very funny. But yeah, it's diagnosed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Okay, so we are from fourteen? Wow? Yeah, lost you tune out of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm reading something.
Speaker 1: It's the description of what that diagnosis is. Separate room, Yeah, we are separate Okay, all right, guys, Well this is exciting. I think this is nice for us. You know what, we don't have to leave bang on nine the next day. No, no, like even if you know what at the oh, no, I want to be back by three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if we do take multiple cars, then some of us can leave.
Speaker 1: It allowed eleven. Don't give you two hours of skiing after the show, and I can have an out.
Speaker 6: You'll be fine when you're in, when you're in a cozy, delicious food, you'll be like, we ain't leaving, guys.
Speaker 1: I don't want to leave al right. Well, that's exciting, guys. I'm looking forward to snow Week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, snow Week.
Speaker 1: Perry's first time on the snow. Well, that's exciting. I do have to come back.
Speaker 4: I have a child, so I can't die on the slopes.
Speaker 1: I've got three going to die on the slopes. We can't guarantee that.
Speaker 5: He said I was going to die.
Speaker 1: No, I said there's a chance in but if you die, we will follow your ambulance. We must go. All right, We're on the snow trip tomorrow quickly. Any final goss from the house party on Saturday night, big shout out to Mace Dog. Happy birthday, May Dog. Yep, she's called him sick.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think she's probably trying to put her house back together.
Speaker 1: Oh was the house trashed?
Speaker 2: I would have to tell there were too many people I reckon it.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't have been it wouldn't have been great.
Speaker 1: Was there any dickheads?
Speaker 3: No, No, like that's what we mean.
Speaker 2: It was actually that's.
Speaker 1: Great music, saying any neighbors like neighbors out.
Speaker 5: No, neighbors were absolutely fine when you.
Speaker 1: Pulled up in your cab.
Speaker 6: So you know how we told her to go and tell the neighbors. So she did, and that morning they dropped around some champagne said have your birth that have.
Speaker 1: A great party.
Speaker 2: Was like, see, that is awesome. I don't know if they felt the same the next day.
Speaker 1: No, but you know, you win somebody.
Speaker 2: What did the music keep going all night?
Speaker 5: It was like still going, considering certainly.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that loud at the front of the house, That's what I thought. I was surprised, Well that was my question.
Speaker 1: Did you rock up? And I was like.
Speaker 2: There was a whole bunch of people standing at the front.
Speaker 5: So I was like, this is that waiting?
Speaker 2: Like when you opened the door, it was like I'm leaving arriving somewhere. I'm leaving and summer arriving.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe the next one.
Speaker 2: Was never going to come.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was keen. But Friday night I just had sick kids, really throw them a weekend. I was like, And then we had people around that life anyway.
Speaker 2: People he didn't have to go to the partner.
Speaker 1: We'll get him on the next one. Nandos, we'll get him on the next one.
Speaker 2: Should we kicked out of that journal? Bye,