Speaker 1: On scoring Lils Ostrodio.
Speaker 2: This it's the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, New South Wales Premier Chris Mins takes on tany plibenseeg over the scrapping of a.
Speaker 3: Billion dollar gold mine.
Speaker 4: The US media sinks to new lows and their efforts to promote the Harris presidential campaign and a new pushback against welcome and acknowledgment of country announcements.
Speaker 3: A've been discussing that later in the.
Speaker 4: Hour, and we have an extended edition of Lefty's Losing It starring Hollywood actor and comic Rob Schneider putting a Lefty snowflake in the audience in his place.
Speaker 5: Free speech isn't the speech you like, Nay. Stuff's now what needs to be protected. It's the stuff that you hate. It needs to protection so that somebody, like the government or you, doesn't get to decide what everybody else gets the Here.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Gator. Let's start with former Home Affairs Minister Clara O'Neil is now Housing Minister, claiming the Liberals want to make housing affordability worse. This is after Opposition leader Pitter Dutton and announced the axing of the Commonwealth's ten billion dollar Housing Australia Future Fund.
Speaker 6: Do you want to hear an absolutely terrible way to solve Australia's housing shortage cut funding for housing. Yet today that is exactly what the Liberals have said that they will do. The Housing Australia Future Fund is one of the main ways that the alban Esi government is helping address Australia's chronic housing shortage.
Speaker 3: Only that's not really happening.
Speaker 4: Kosher housing crisis has only got worse under the alban Eazy government. And also interested in your response to the way Clara O'Neil is presenting her messaging on social media.
Speaker 3: She's very active.
Speaker 4: I know the Greens have been pushing housing as an issue and I think she thinks if she's on X and now the social media sides, she can speak to that demographic.
Speaker 7: That is interesting because social media allows you to micro target specific issues to specific segments, and I do think around the world, people that are more savvy with social media, regardless what their positions are, are going to be advantaged and the rest of the folks that aren't as Sava that need to wise up and learn it because it is the medium of.
Speaker 3: The future for sure.
Speaker 7: In terms of the policy, it's the classic playbook invite the world in and then to spend more money and wave it as some sort of magic wand and she's trying to frame that as a negative thing or a heartless thing. As you say, it's been accelerating under albineesy cost of living and housing, and specifically it's a broader, deeper issue that points to immigration. And if you just have the quantum of people that are coming in into a society that has limited supply, that's the core reason. And then on top of that there's other economic incentives that make it worse.
Speaker 3: People know that.
Speaker 7: But again, if she's effective at hitting the right buttons with the right people on social media, she might get some cut through.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they never talk about immigration's impact on the housing crisis, including the Greens. They would never venture into that sort of common sense area. And the other issue is instead of actually just cutting some regulations so developers can develop, they just want to have market manipulation and have government taxpay funds going into this sector, which we know is possibly the most inefficient way to actually provide housing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why do the hard work when it's easy to just spend money with no accountability, which.
Speaker 3: Is what it comes done now. Just sent to Alan Is hitting out at Peter.
Speaker 4: Dutton's call to put a pause on visas for Palestinians from the Gaza region. The Victorian premier accused of Federal Opposition leader of a lack of empathy, saying if now is not the time to show compassion to all who want to seek refuge.
Speaker 3: Here, then when is.
Speaker 4: But the issue is were not one hundred percent sure of that all those who are coming from Gaza, which is ruled by a terroristoreization Hermas, are going to be compassionate to their fellow Australians, if they're going to share our values, if they're going to be fit to be in this society. I think what people want, and this has been discussed at length, is just some thorough checks before people are admitted.
Speaker 7: At a minimum. And that's again the playbook of framing things in moralistic terms like oh, you're lacking compassion or where is your compassion? That's how they try to do it as supposed to get into the substance of it. Here's an idea for distant to Alan. Maybe the time to show compassion is after the neighboring countries like Egypt, like Saudi Arabia maybe take some Or maybe the time to show compassion is back to the previous topic. When the average household income of Australians goes up by five percent or the housing crisis is believed a little bit, maybe then we should be showing compassion for other people coming up.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you it's been a rough week for just into Alan.
Speaker 4: She started off getting booed in her electricity Bendigo at the Bush Summit, and I think she was expecting that.
Speaker 3: But all she did for her very lengthy.
Speaker 4: Speech before the book being started was just talk about how much the Victorian government has spent and when you're looking at their debt, when you're looking at what a crisis we have in this stadium, particularly due to the debt, she seems to be completely tone deaf to the situation.
Speaker 3: And really, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think she has been protected from Victorians for too long. She needs to get out there and have a chat to the ordinary mums and dads. Now let's talk about Environment Minister Tania Plibasek. She was notably missing from the Daily Telegraphs Bush Summit in Orange today, and she refuses to explain or really answer, how she came to the decision to ban a one billion dollar gold mine that was going to be built nearby that would have created hundreds of jobs, would have provided around two hundred million in taxes and revenue for the New South Wales government and even the Labor Premier there Chris Mins is demanding answers from Tania Pulversex's decision.
Speaker 8: I'm disappointed by the decision from the Commonwealth government. You disagree with the reversim Saliva said that many times and.
Speaker 6: So in your view, Tenure Plevasik using that power was.
Speaker 3: She was in error yes in budget estimates.
Speaker 4: On Wednesday, Premier Mins even read out an expert from the submission from the Orange Local Aboriginal Land Council Group where they said we question the motives of people and organizations who participate in promoting unsubstantiated claims and seek to hijack Aboriginal cultural heritage in order to push other agendas. Tania pluv Sec is insisting she listened to a different group, the We're a Dury Traditional Owners Central West Aboriginal Corporation who insist the gold mine project was going to be built on an area of cultural significance.
Speaker 3: Now, I've spoke to the former.
Speaker 4: New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council chair on Outsiders on Sunday and he said, these Aboriginal heritage laws, and this is an isolated case, are being hijacked by different types of activists to stop development.
Speaker 3: And this may be one of.
Speaker 4: The biggest examples of it, but it certainly isn't the only one.
Speaker 7: It's certainly something that we see happening everywhere where. People can hijack any instrument at their disposal to advance whatever the cause is. I also think it goes to the coalition of the fringes, which is what the left side of the aisle has become increasingly, and that's how you kind of see that fracturing of what Chris Mins even was saying in his own party versus whatever agenda she's supposedly serving in here. And then the third thing. I don't know this in this particular case, but it also does point a little bit to influence and lobbying and things like that that come into play that might be behind the scenes an undercurrent of why certain people or certain politicians go for an issue that clearly there is no consensus even in their own party.
Speaker 4: It's I think one that's not going to go away because this one was just such a big project. It would have had such a profound impact in that area, with well paying jobs for the local communities. I think, yeah, we're going to see a lot more objections to this decision. Now, let's talk about metaboss Mark Zuckerberg making the astonishing demnition that the Biden Harris administration repeatedly pressured our teams four months to censor certain COVID nineteen content, including humor and satire, and expressed a lot of frustration with our teams when we didn't agree.
Speaker 3: He also said, in.
Speaker 4: A separate situation, the FBI warned us about a potential Russian disinformation operation about the Biden family and Barrisma in the lead up to the twenty twenty election. It's since been made clear that the reporting was not Russian disinformation, and in retrospect, we shouldn't have demoted the story.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about this all week. More and more revelations are coming out.
Speaker 4: Some of this stuff makes Watergate look like a Teddy Bear's picnic. The timing of it, I'm very dubious about, as I've said previously, saying it now as opposed to when it mattered, and feigning ignorance to suppress.
Speaker 3: The story of the New York Post. I think that's just outrageous.
Speaker 4: But the FBI's roll, because the FBI knew the laptop was real, and for them to be out there behind the scenes getting social media sites to ban or suppress this story, questions have to be asked about the FBI and election interference.
Speaker 7: That's the bigger part of the story. So there's two angles to it. The free speech, which is the battle of the century as we're discussing all the time with many stories, and just the idea that a platform that enjoys at least in the US Section two thirty, which is liability immunity, can go out there criminately decide what they want to censor and what they want to suppress. On top of that, though, the bigger issue is these agencies, the FBI and the fifty one intell agencies that famously said it was Russian disinformation, and that is interfering in domestic affairs for partisan ends, which is expressly what they're not supposed to be doing. A lot of those are even foreign focused intell agencies, and you know, that's a huge deal. I think what's frustrating about it is that the effects are so quick and strong when they happen, and then the confessions, which is what this was, happens four years later in a very weak need way. But the damage is already done. So hopefully it turns around. But it is definite an extraordinary confession.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 4: And there's all sorts of suggestions from people that this should see jail terms for those who were complicit in this, because it wasn't innocent errors. This was a deliberate campaign. Now king swing states are refusing to remove Robert F. Kennedy Junior's name from the presidential ballot, insisting the independent candidate who dropped out of the race last week to support Donald Trump cannot be removed because it's either too late in the case of Wisconsin, or apparently impossible for minor party candidates to withdraw. According to Michigan, Kennedy's withdrawal could move the needle in certain states like Michigan and Wisconsin, where the margin between Trump and Harris is incredibly slim according to some recent polling. So this refusal again interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, they didn't have any qualms about.
Speaker 4: Removing Joe Biden's name and puting Kamala Harris's name there. But what impact could this have? Could this possibly see a result swing one way or the other?
Speaker 7: Possibly because everybody's saying that he was pulling at five to six percent in those stats that are going to be won and lost on reason, then margins forty thousan votes on many thousand voots. Now he is throwing his support behind Trump. But when you show up in the voting booth and if the name is still on the ballot or there might be fifty thousand people who just see that there and in that moment, you know, pull the lever for him. So it actually can play a role. It also really shows it's a glaring example of the whole debate about election integrity that has become very controversial. This is one example where it really is absurd that he has talked about RFK Junior has talked about having to have spent tens of millions of dollars to gain ballot access, which they were fighting him every step of the way. The Democrat Party. Now when it's clear they will help him, they're trying to take it off And the same secretaries of State are actually trying to also take Cornell West off the ballot in those states because that could hurt the Democrat Party. So the whole thing is really absurd and hopefully.
Speaker 4: Them and I think it's something that Australanes don't understand when they hear about how so many Americans don't trust the election results, that don't think they're actually above board when they talk about elections being fixed or stolen or what was the word the Democrats like to use, highlight fortify thought it that prefer to say we've fortified the election. Australians don't realize our system is so dramatically different to theirs, and there is scope to interfere and really impact the vote state by state.
Speaker 7: It really is with his ballot measures, with the suppression of media that we just talked about, with just the error reach, when you have mass mail in balloting, and you know mass mailing, all those things can in an election that has won and last than forty thousand volts, Any of those things can add up. And it's a very real reason why half the American public doesn't trust elections anymore.
Speaker 4: I wonder what that figure is going to be after this year's pole. I have a feeling if Trump does not prevail, that Vic goold Skyrocket, even Koshergator.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for your time pleasure.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is entertainment and rayal reporter Kinsey Scofield. Kinsey, we normally have you later on the program, but there's been great demand to put you at the start. So here we are in segment one, and we're going to start with Prince Harry planning a trip to New York, coincidentally at the same time his brother, Prince William will be in town. Some royal fans are very excited, hoping for a reunion, but a close friend of Prince William told The Daily Beast, I suspect that William will see Harry one more time in his life in the flesh at their father's funeral. Things are totally frozen between the two of them. It is hard to overstate how utterly William feels betrayed and hurt on a very personal level.
Speaker 3: Is it really that Grimkinsy? I believe so.
Speaker 9: I think hell will freeze over before Prince William voluntarily sits down with Prince Harry again. And don't forget reader, the last time Prince Harry was in New York there was a near catastrophic co chief, So it's interesting to me that it was eager to get back at the same time that his brother, Prince William is there to celebrate the Earth Shots Prize Innovation Summit on September twenty fourth. To me, it's just Prince Harry, Classic Harry and Meghan trying to steal Prince William's thunder and disrupt Prince William in a position where he's going to be with international leadership, and it gives him an opportunity to really glow.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, we've got the Duchess of Sussex gushing to The New York Times that she is a dolphin and not a shark.
Speaker 3: When it comes to investing and in business in general. I don't even know what.
Speaker 4: That means precisely, but can we point to some examples of her strategy in action. When we had the Spotify thing, we have the lifestyle brand that seemed to consist of Strawberry jam and her.
Speaker 3: Foundation arch Weld. I don't know what they're doing these days.
Speaker 11: What precisely is she talking about Mekinsey, Well, I think she's inadvertently telling us her strategy and while she's trying to sound like a martyr, she's going to help out all of these small business women owned businesses.
Speaker 9: What she's saying, I believe is that she's going to invest in some.
Speaker 3: Of these businesses.
Speaker 9: Then she's going to wear the clothes and get all of that great pr for those businesses, and you're going to be able to buy those outfits and products on American reviewer orchard dot com. So not only is she raking in the bank because she's investing in this company, but now she can make money two or three different ways through affiliate links or through commission at point of sale. And it's so funny to me that she's trying to sound like she's doing the world a favor, she's an this deeper meaning in her influencing, when the reality is she's just triple dippin'. I mean, she's all you are is a hyper influencer.
Speaker 4: Well, she's essentially an Instagram influencer. That's what some of them do, where they collaborate with a brand, they wear the brand they promoted on their socials and they get a cut of the sales. So if it's that's the business plan, then good luck to her.
Speaker 3: But really, again, she's relying on the media.
Speaker 4: Coverage to generate any sort of hype about these products, the media that her and Harry say they absolutely hate. They hate the intrusion, but it seems to be their only job. Do we have any updates on the website? Because there was a great deal of talk about her lifestyle brand it was going to take on Gwyneth Paltrow's brand.
Speaker 3: What's it up to these days?
Speaker 9: I believe we're going to see that launch between Christmas and spring of twenty twenty five. She's going to launch it before she's up for a renewal with Netflix because she has to prove her value, and I just don't think it's going to happen for her. I don't think that they're going to give her an extension on that contract.
Speaker 3: Now, Kinsey.
Speaker 4: We spoke earlier in the week about former Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Junior's wife copying all sorts of abuse because she told Robert to hear Trump out, and he's ended up endorsing Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: There's been actors and Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Types laying into her, and arf Ka has come back and accused those of attacking his wife and his actress, Cheryl hines he would probably be familiar with her work if you are like comedy Arefka said, they are hypocrites and bullies.
Speaker 5: It's like many people who point fingers and accuse other people of women. That's exactly what he was.
Speaker 4: Doing there, Oh, Kinsey, Why so many in Hollywood going after Cheryl? This is a decision her husband has made. It's like they're holding her responsible for the political views of her husband.
Speaker 9: I mean, the hypocrisy of it all. How is Cheryl responsible? Why was Hillary Clinton unattacked for Bell and the Intern? Instead they tried to elect her as president when Anthony Winner was kind being Carlos danger his wife, whom she was given saint status. But when a conservative man makes a mistake or misbehaves or does something that the left doesn't like, their wife is fair game. Look at poor Malania Trump and Cheryl. I mean she's taking the heat, and I think that it says more about these people. Kennedy's entire presidential campaign was about unity and bringing the parties together and This is just heatful rhetoric.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and as a fan of Kirby enthusiasm, I will not have Cheryl abused. No, I have no problem with people having a go at actors, but at least do it based on what they say, not that's something decision their husband or wife makes.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just gutless.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Wag Brittany mahomes again.
Speaker 4: We talked about her earlier in the week because she's being attacked for liking a post supporting Trump.
Speaker 3: She's doubling down. She is not backing down.
Speaker 4: One bit, and it's interesting that her friend and fellow wagged Kylas Swift has said nothing to stop all those Swifties who are attacking Brittany for well the heinous crime of liking a pro Trump post on Instagram.
Speaker 9: Jaan, we did see her. I mean, this is the most to me, this is the most blatant move. She liked a comment on her Instagram page that said Trump Vance twenty twenty four, and then she liked another one that said glad to see you aren't backing down. We are all entitled to our own opinions and shouldn't be bullied into submission. So she I think she truly is going to continue to stand up for herself here. And I'm disappointed that Taylor isn't calling back, calling off the Swifties, but I think she's trying to stay above the fray. We didn't see her get involved in the Blake Lively drama either.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we are going to see Taylor and all the A listers, beyond Say and Jlo and over else is there coming out strongly for the Democrats.
Speaker 3: They always do.
Speaker 4: I don't know what impact it has, but you can almost count on them to put out some sort of an endorsement before the November data. Now Lizzo is making news for body positivity. I mean, she has always been very proud of her well i've got to say, morbidly obeech shape, but.
Speaker 3: She's changed her tune. She is now on a weight loss journey.
Speaker 4: She's posting videos of herself working out, and she says she's moving away from this body positive positivity outlook where you don't care about what your body looks like, to a body neutrality one where the idea that you respect your body as opposed to forcing positivity on it. And she is actually copying backlash for this. Kinsey which I find amazing. You would think her fans would be thrilled that she's getting healthier, because at the weight she was, it was unhealthy for her, would have all sorts of implications to be that morbidly obese.
Speaker 9: You know, this is the old beaten sweat treater. It's like when Liam Hemsworth fell in love with Hannah Montana and then two weeks later Mailey was in a body suit to working to blurred lines with a foam finger. So I understand the fan's outreach.
Speaker 4: Here, Kensey's gofield, you always surprised me. Thank you so much for your time. This evening still to come. Lefties Losing It and Alex Stein tries to teach critical race.
Speaker 3: Theory to an infant.
Speaker 4: You don't want to miss that footage.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for a Lefty's losing it and we brought you vision of Hollywood. A Lista been still embarrassing himself a couple of weeks ago with his incoherent Kamala adoration, and it seems Ben is determined to embarrass himself more. Here he is asked why he likes Kamala Harris so much? What is it about a platform that gets him excited.
Speaker 3: Have a listen to.
Speaker 12: This quick question, why Kim and what do you like about Harris's platform?
Speaker 10: Just very excited about the moving forward and all the energy and excitement that's around this movement right now. So that's why I'm here, because it's time for change and it.
Speaker 1: Seems like it's happening.
Speaker 3: You think she'll be at a fifteen the momentum post convention.
Speaker 12: For sure, it's going to be close.
Speaker 10: It's going to be close, but you know, everybody's motivated. Actually the work can make it happen. So and she's and she and Time Wells were just an incredible candidates.
Speaker 4: She's an incredible candidate. And did you hear him say it's time for change?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: No, Hollywood stars sort of exist in a parallel universe. But how divorced from reality is bid? If he's not aware that Harris is in the White House, that she's part of the Biden Harris administration, I don't know what change is seeking. Now, let's hear from the Biden Harris administration's Commons Secretary Gina Rimando.
Speaker 3: Who says she's not familiar.
Speaker 4: With the Bureau of Labor or their official statistics.
Speaker 13: When you hear that, do you potentially think that the new numbers could be a liability for this campaign?
Speaker 3: Now, when I hear that, first of all, I don't believe it because I've never heard Donald Trump say anything truth.
Speaker 2: It is though from the Bureau of Labor, don't I'm not familiar with that.
Speaker 3: Oh dear. Now, Kamala was unleashed on some poor high.
Speaker 4: School kids, and listen to how she speaks to them. Again, these kids are in high school, not kindergarten.
Speaker 2: You are leaders by the very fact that you all are here in.
Speaker 4: Doing what you do at this incredible school.
Speaker 5: Doing it as one big team, understanding.
Speaker 2: All the different parts that them together to create a team.
Speaker 3: This is a passion with the Vice president.
Speaker 4: When she speaks with kids of any age, she treats them like they're overgrown toddlers.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I talk to my son like that.
Speaker 4: In calling the men in white coats, it's not a one off.
Speaker 3: Have a look at this.
Speaker 9: You guys are going to see it. You're gonna literally see the creators on the with your own eyes.
Speaker 3: With your own eyes.
Speaker 4: Now, Harris's VP pick Tim Walls is a liar that is not in dispute. He has already lied about everything from his military record, to his family's IVF journey, to his DUI record, and even awards he didn't win from the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce. But could this be the most ridiculous lie yet? Remember that cringe video here and Kamala put together about his white guy tacos that are devoid of any flavor?
Speaker 3: Have weight, gay tacos and mayonnaise in tuna? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Pretty much ground beef and cheese, that's okay?
Speaker 3: Do you put any flavor in it?
Speaker 5: I know, here's the deal. No, they said to be careful and let her know this that black pepper is the top of the space level in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: You know black pepper. Only he even lies about that. I mean, it's incredible because look.
Speaker 4: At this twenty sixteen article revealing that with his turkey taco tot Hot Dish, Tim Wohles grabbed first place at Senadel Frankin's sixth annual.
Speaker 3: Hot Dish Off.
Speaker 4: A Hot Dish dynasty is born, he said, after winning his third Hot Dish championship. What happened to flavorless, spiceless white guy tacos?
Speaker 3: Tim?
Speaker 4: That story is forgotten seasoned with nothing other than peppery told us.
Speaker 3: But let's have a look at what Woles's winning recipe included, not only.
Speaker 4: Chili peppers, but paprika, chili powder, onion powder, arleg Potter seems very flavorful to me. Is there anything this guy will not lie about? And talking about lies?
Speaker 3: Here is some more fake news from MSNBC.
Speaker 4: And this is really low even for them, because let me get this straight. On the third anniversary of the botched withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, Biden was on the beach on an extended holiday. We had Kamala, who had no official public engagements, doing nothing other than releasing a statement. Both Biden and Harris were not invited to Arlington National Cemetery. The gold Star families only wanted Donald Trump there, and though he attended, he is being attacked for that because he posed with the family members and he gave a thumbs up. I mean, this I tried to be about to listen is absolutely even by MSNBC's very low standards.
Speaker 13: But I know a lot of military veterans were very uncomfortable with the idea that Trump was there at all, and that he even at one point posed for a photograph with family members with a big smile and thumbs up on their face. Now we should note some of the family members were doing the same, but that's their right. Donald Trump seemingly very strange that he would do the same, and yet and some of these veterans were sort of just a gas that even in any way, shape or form, our Onto National Cemetery, arguably the most sacred place in our country, was being used as a backdrop for a political purpose.
Speaker 14: Jonathan, I looked at the same pictures that you're alluding to now and describing at Arlington taken with the prest form of president, and the thought rolled immediately through my mind.
Speaker 3: Is nothing sacred.
Speaker 4: It's been said before, and I'm sure I'll be saying it again. You don't loathe the leftist media enough? Now, this comic knew just how to handle a lefty snowflake in the audience.
Speaker 3: Take it away, Ben Bankers.
Speaker 12: You don't like Trump? Yeah? What do you not like about it? I'm just curious? Yeah, what about the husband? Are you allowed to have an opinion in the house?
Speaker 15: What do you do?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that does sound like a guy who a data girl that hates Trump. I was on the street homeless, and then I found this translator and I get. I mean, I'm being like, that's why they're all here. You guys are just dumb liberals and bouy tickets.
Speaker 2: In the wrong.
Speaker 4: And likewise, Hollywood actor and comedian Rob Schneider also.
Speaker 3: Put an angry lefty losing it in his place.
Speaker 5: That's okay. You know what the cool thing about in America is free speech. Isn't the speech you like, nice Stuff's now what needs to be protected. It's the stuff that you hate. It needs to protection so that somebody, like the government or you, doesn't get to decide what everybody else gets here. And you're more than welcome to disagree and write an act and get on stage and sell out like I.
Speaker 9: Just did.
Speaker 4: That, and let's end left He is losing it with some vintage work from gg Hadi. These days, she's busy posting ugly lies about the only Jewish state Israel, but a few years ago she was busy mocking Milania Trump. And this performance is so humiliatingly awful that even I feel a little bit sorry for the girl.
Speaker 3: I have been working on my first impression.
Speaker 9: Oh really, really, I have to see that work on this all week?
Speaker 7: Okj okay, Okay, Milania Trump impression.
Speaker 5: Ok I gotta the face straight.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: I love my.
Speaker 4: Husband President, but Uncle Obama and other children, Sacha and Malia, Oh dear, you know I've had migraines that were more entertaining and funnier than that.
Speaker 3: Yikes. Now we know the.
Speaker 4: Left wants critical race theory shoved down children's throats from kindergarten onwards to make sure they're aware of their white privilege and victim hierarchies. But how soon is too soon to teach the young uns about what awful racists they are? Well comic Alex Stein thinks it's never too Early's.
Speaker 1: At one point, your ancestors own slaves, Yes they did. I don't care what they tell you, even if you're not related to them. You being white is oppressive to a whole group of people. You are an oppressor. Do you understand that? The earlier you understand that you're an oppressor to not only black people but also Hispandic people that are here illegally.
Speaker 8: Yes, you are.
Speaker 1: You are oppressing illegals.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is a host of Prime Time with Alex Stein, Alex Steiner, explain yourself there that poor infant, which is probably traumatized.
Speaker 15: Well, that's my producer's infant, so we can put that baby through anything, you know, because Jimmy, my producer, who's so great, dedicated to this show. But honestly, you know, Rita, that is a joke that the people on the left, you know, want to do critical race theory. Excuse me, that's not a joke. But what is the most discussing thing that they want to do is they want to actually do sexual education in elementary school. So critical race theory isn't even half as bad as what these people on the left really want to do. So this is obviously satire, and you know when semi viral on Twitter because people are just laughing and marking it because this is sadly, the real truth of what's happening here in America is people are being inductrinated. Children are being inductrinated at a very young age.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I have seen videos on x on TikTok Instagram where it's not satire. Typically it's moms with a child that young talking about their child's white privilege and how their upbringing is going to be different to the downtrodden, and and yeah, you do fear about what messaging those poor kids are going to get as they grow up.
Speaker 3: And what sort of issues they're going to have.
Speaker 4: Now more frivolity. Well, I hope it's frivolity. I'm not exactly sure. This is a man I think you know or at least know of. Maybe you can tell me if this is genuine or a massive troll. Here is former Bachelorette star Josh Ster who now identifies as a woman and a woman that supports Palestine as part of the trans People for Palestine movement.
Speaker 2: Everyone, I'm outside the DNC showing my support to Palestinians. I know if I was in their country they would accept you with open arms, so I just wanted to do the same here.
Speaker 4: So tell me, is this satire or genuine lefties losing at content?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 15: Left he's losing. It gets millions and millions of views. And I really think that you should have Josh on because I press Josh. I think Josh is totally trolling it. It's totally satire. But then I messaged Josh after the show trying to talk to him, trying to get him to or her or whatever you want to call him, to break character, and Josh woulden so personally, I think that he's faking it. But if he had to deal with Rita, if he had to deal with you, I think you could crack that egg and make him admit that he is trolling assault. But he's doing a good job. And this is what people need to actually do, because seriously, here in America, guys are putting on lipstack and now they're able to go use women's restroom. That's disgusting. You know, we need some rules and we need to, I guess, bring back a country that stands up for women's rights instead of men using women as a caricature.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a lot of that happening.
Speaker 4: Now to more serious matters, with the Associated Press wanting their readers to be outraged by Donald trump suggestion that Kamala Harris was in any way involved with the chaotic Afghanistan withdraw.
Speaker 3: But it's not a suggestion, Alex. She was involved.
Speaker 4: She's part of the Biden Harris administration and frankly, Kamala Harris herself boasted about her involvement on CNN.
Speaker 9: You just made a really big decision Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Yes, were you the last person in the room?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: And you feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: I've seen other similar media reporting saying Vance or Trump are attempting to connect Harris to a Biden policy. They surely can't believe the American people are that stupid that they're going to forget that Kamala is part of the Harris Biden administration.
Speaker 15: Well, I hate to say this, Rita, they do think that the American people are stupid. They think we're all very stupid.
Speaker 10: I mean, all these people that.
Speaker 15: Are now supporting Kamela. They don't realize that Kimela has been in office for over three years. She could fix a lot of these problems that she's saying that she's going to fix when she becomes president. So when you look at the withdrawal from Afghanistan, it's basically just us admitting defeat when we leave a billion dollars worth of military equipment, guns, ammunition that they're able to sell to other foreign countries that could, you know, potentially be used against US in future wars. To me, that symbolizes a loss. And you know, Kimala Harris's footprints or fingerprints were all over it.
Speaker 4: Now, what do you make of this criticism that Donald Trump has received again from segments of the media for being the only one who was actually there who was invited by the gold Star Families to be at Arlington National Cemetery to mark that third anniversary. Biden was at the beach. Harris just released a statement. She wasn't invited. They didn't want her there, They didn't want Biden there. The gold Star Families wanted Trump there, and yet now he's being absolutely slammed for posing with photos with some of the family members.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they're getting mad that Trump gave a thumbs up and that's his signature move, and they're trying to say that that's somehow disrespectful. Yet he was the only president there. So that's how crazy these people are. They're grasping at straws to try to demonize Donald Trump anyway possible, and anybody that has half a brain realizes that that is all just bias and political garbage and nonsense.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Now, Kamala Harris will finally sit down for an interview, well sort of.
Speaker 3: It's going to be with CNN.
Speaker 4: A very friendly interviewer. It's going to be pre recorded, which is my biggest issue with it.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be live.
Speaker 4: Also, Tim Walls is going to be there by her side. I mean, this isn't exactly displaying strength and confidence, is it. I mean, surely with a very friendly pro Democrat journalist on CNN, she could at least STI alive into mew.
Speaker 15: Well, we definitely deserve a live interview because if you look at the DNC, I'll be honest, when she read her speech, she did a pretty good job. But anybody that has any public speaking skills can usually read a speech. It's much harder to try to improvise what you want to say, and Kamala Harris has no ability to improvise whatsoever.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: Earlier in the program and all week, really we've been talking about Mark Zuckerberg, the boss of Facebook and Instagram, finally admitting the extent of how the Biden Harris administration and the FBI censored posts online everything from jokes to very much factual information about the Biden family's dodgy business dealings and what was revealed in Hunter Biden's laptop. Is this example of the deep state trying to influence Well, that's definitely an example of the deep state.
Speaker 3: I won't even ask you about that.
Speaker 4: I'm more interested in your take on why Zuckerberg is doing this and why now? Why is he coming clean with this informationation.
Speaker 15: When it comes to social media companies, I like to call them a technocracy because they own, you know, all the digital distribution of whatever narrative they want to put out there. They have full control. And Mark Zuckerberg, I feel like he is becoming more conservative. When he saw Donald Trump raise his fist after being shot that, he said that that moved him personally and emotionally, So maybe he's having a change of heart. But sadly, on Instagram and on Facebook, people are still getting censored today, so I don't see much of a change.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 15: It's like all these leftist politicians. They talk about game, but they talk the talk, but they don't walk the walk. And I hope Mark Zuckerberg will actually, you know, apologize and say listen, I should not have kicked Donald Trump, a president, off of our social media platform.
Speaker 2: That was wrong.
Speaker 3: But Alex saying that, Alex, what Alex?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 3: You well?
Speaker 4: Josh Hammer said pretty much the same thing on Monday, and I think Zuckerberg has fooled him and you and many others. I think this is just purely self interest, self preservation. He knows if there's a second Trump term, they're going to come for big tech. Vance has got a big project in this area. He wants to break up some of those virtual monopolies and actually have some accountability for the sector. And I think he's just trying to save his skin because.
Speaker 3: He was complicit in this.
Speaker 4: The man donated four hundred million dollars of his own money in twenty twenty two fortify the election. So Alex, we.
Speaker 3: Will disagree on that one, but always a pleasure.
Speaker 10: You are right.
Speaker 15: I can't debate you on that. You are one hundred percent correct. I just want to hope and pray that Mark Zuckerberg is getting red pilled and becoming more conservative. But you are correct.
Speaker 4: We love your work, Alex Stein. Will see you next week and still to come. A new pushback against welcome and acknowledgment of country announcements.
Speaker 3: That's coming up next Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Christian preacher David Pollow is being dragged before the Queensland Human Rights Commission for refusing to begin a speech he was giving at a religious conference without a welcome to country or acknowledgment of a country ceremony. My next guest believes this is a sign that there is a new state religion that we all must obey. Political commentator and legal academic rock Elercono joins me. Now, Rocko, what disturbed you most about this case? Are we obliged to hold welcome to country or acknowledgment of country announcements and ceremonies.
Speaker 8: Well, two things confirm concern me most about this reader. Firstly, that this would appear to be a breach of a freedom of conscience and religion, the fundamental rights that Australia is signed up to in the National Covenent of Civil and Political Rights. I mean, this was a Christian event led by a Christian preacher to talk about Christians in politics, and someone gets offended because he disagrees with what he's heard, and then the state gives him the right to all that Christian preacher before a tribunal and seek sanctions and address and binding rulings against him. That's concerning, and that at another level it shows an ignorance of the reality. If you look at the census figures, a vast majority of Australian Aboriginals are actually Christian, and indeed George my one of the Torres Strait islander elders, told the ninety eight Constitutional Convention that the arrival of the Christian mysteries there in eighteen seventy one was like the coming of the light. And since then Christianity has been a fundamental part of religion, culture and civic traditions of the Aboriginal people there in the Torres Strait. And also statistically less than two percent of Aboriginals adhere to traditional Aboriginal religious practices. So at a fundamental rights level and at a statistical ignorance of statistics level, these things are very concerning.
Speaker 4: It is, but really the percentage of Indigenous people who are Christian it should not matter in this case.
Speaker 3: I mean, why do.
Speaker 4: We have these quasi blasphemy laws where if you don't comply as someone could take you before a tribunal. And as we've said often with the Human Rights Commission, whether it's state based or the Australian Human Rights Commission, the process is the part of that is the stress, the legal cost of being dragged through that is just enormous for the ordinary person. Why do you like and them welcome to country? Acknowledgment of country to ReLit religion.
Speaker 8: Because the wording of a lot of these ceremonies talks about the aboriginal spiritual connection with the land and sovereignty over it, that this is the country that they're born from and then they return to afterwards. I mean, that's akin to animism and pagan ancestor worship. And there seems to be a compulsion, if not peer pressure on the part of schools and public corporations and government that if you don't hold these ceremonies or even acknowledgments of country, which seem to be coercions for us to respect aboriginal sovereignty over the land as a form of ideological and cultural control. If you don't do these things, then it's a form of sacrilege. I mean, you're an analogy with the quasi blasphemy laws is quite appropriate in these circumstances.
Speaker 4: Now, what are an individual's rights in this situation. I'm quite shocked that the queens aren't even Rights Commission would hear this, They wouldn't just chuck it out without even alerting the person to this complaint being made.
Speaker 8: Well, this is the thing, reader, I mean, these complaints the facility to make these complaints seems to facilitate more activists by the day. And these welcome the country and acknoledgement the country are just one part of it. I mean, think about the banning of people going to landscapes. You can't climb Here's Rock anymore, you can't go through the falls near Broom in the northwest of Western Australia anymore. You can't passage through or bush walk through the Grampian mountains. And we've had Tenure Plibasic just the day cancel a one billion dollar gold mine because someone in the weird a jury people says it's culturally significant to them. This is not just about welcome to country at school assemblies. This is going much much deeper, and as you say, people's rights to be able to turn up to these things and not have anything of this significance ram down their throats is being taken away from them.
Speaker 4: And I know there's been also a discussion about what is heard, whether it's a quantus plane landing or the start of a meeting or a school assembly. Like you said, these phrases that are just repeated, what's the meaning behind them?
Speaker 3: Is there any depth or substance.
Speaker 4: For example, I like to begin by acknowledging the traditional owners of the land on which we meet today. I've asked several people who are in favor of rush uttering this line.
Speaker 3: Who are the traditional owners? Are you talking about the people who were there.
Speaker 4: When white men arrived and settled in Australia or are you talking about the original in happened inhabitants, because that could be two different things. These tribes moved around and even the next line.
Speaker 3: That's typically uttered.
Speaker 4: I would also like to pay my respects to elders, past, present and emerging.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: Why am I supposed to be paying respects to say someone like a Lydia Thorpe, she's an emerging leader in the community. I mean, I'd rather not, but it's I think this is going to be something that there needs to be a reckoning. There needs to be a very honest discussion where all Australians feel entitled to participate. And I think after the Voice referendum, this is the least that can happened. Rocko, thank you so much for your time, always appreciated. Thanks reader, and that's it from me. I'll see you tomorrow night at nine point thirty four Lefties losing it.
Speaker 3: Good Night for an now,