Speaker 1: On skyld's Australia. This is the Wider Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the readA Panehy Show. We have a packed program for you tonight, Rea during Nick Cata with the day's biggest stories, Josh Hammer with the latest from the US, and later in the hour Kinsey Schofield with all the Royland celebrity news, and tonight an extra long edition of Lefty's Losing It Before the First Outbreak, the.
Speaker 3: Shoulders on the Drag and go share me sham shammy, Share share share me, share share sham.
Speaker 2: But first, Labor is going all in on its social media campaign and listening the help of online influencers to get its message out to younger voters. Labor invited thirteen influencers to Tuesday's budget lock up, including Instagram, finance advisors and left wing feminists. Are like Hannah Ferguson, mill Rose Banister Tash invest I've got no idea who these people are. In a statement, the government said that almost half of Australians primarily consumed their news online through new media, podcasts and social media. That percentage is even higher for young Australians and let's now have a look at how Labor has been sharing its plan to build Australia's future on their official Instagram page. Okay, and then there was this what.
Speaker 4: Do you think of Peter Dutton.
Speaker 5: Personally?
Speaker 2: He's very amiable politically joining me now. A senior fellow at the Menzies Research Center, Nick Cata nicked lefty social media influences on the campaign trail. Yes or no?
Speaker 6: I just I'm not really sure. I think if they want influencers and they really want to be talking to people like you, you know, professional journalists who still actually you know, the majority of people get their news, particularly on something like the budget, from the mainstream media, and that's who they should be talking to. But Baz, you we really think they'll get a bit of a softer ride from these people. I had to look at some of these influencers what they posted from Canberra. One was they spent half the Instagram telling us what they brought in the supermarket by way of food to keep them going. Another one was complaining that there was four hours in the lock up without internet and it was hell. I would have thought it would be quite pleasant actually, but anyway, that's it. It's all pretty shallow, pretty ordinary. I don't think these people really have that much influence, and if they do, the people they're influencing must be even more insignificant than they are. So I think it's a bit of a gimmick, to be honest.
Speaker 2: It will be interesting, You'll be interesting to see if it does have an impact because that younger demographic can be harder to reach. So if they're getting the message through, it's just not as silly as it seems. Now to yesterday's Senate debate on new laws to protect Tasmania's salmon farming industry, and we had this performance from Green's Senator Sarah Hanson Young.
Speaker 7: On the eve of the election, have you sold out your environment credentials? Throw it often stinking and that attention salmon hats intention salmon Senate Sarah hands Young removed the crop from the chamber.
Speaker 2: Really is a bit of a circus. Unfortunately for Sarah, the stunt didn't really convince anyone. The law passed the Senate. Nick the Greens are they going to come up with more imaginative ways to grab headlines?
Speaker 6: I think they kind of lost their way, haven't they. It's nice to see in a way the Greens going back and talking about the environment, I suppose more broadly, and not about Palestine or gender equity and all these other things. They talk about transgender rights. But look, I think it shows the desperation the Greens are, the desperate spot they're in at the moment. They vot are softened, it's flattened. They're having trouble getting traction. Part of that, I think is because the Labor Party under Albanezi has gone so far to the left and stolen much of their ground. But they really are struggling really to find their way right now. I mean, what do they represent? The party of dead fish apparently, you know. And I think the attack on the Tasmanian salmon industry obviously is very damaging to the people in Tasmania. And I see that the Prime Minister has actually had the good sense not to come down against salmon farming.
Speaker 2: Now the Coal Is has pledged to half the fuel excise for twelve months if they win the upcoming election, meaning a driver who fills up a fifty five liter tank once a week would save around fourteen dollars a week. If you drive a large suv or a ute, the savings will be about twenty dollars a week.
Speaker 8: Nick.
Speaker 2: It's a policy the Greenees will certainly hate, but it leaves most Australians better off than Labour's seventy cents a day tax cut. Is this a winner?
Speaker 6: I think it's very well targeted retail. I think the sort of people that will benefit from this are the people in the outer suburbs and regions where the Coalition has a very good chance of picking up some labor seats from some very angry labor voters in places like Sydney and Melbourne. These are the people with sometimes two three four cars per household, and not because they want to show off, but because they've simply got to have them to get anywhere. You know, their trade is the people having to take the kids to school and mum's trying to get to work. So I think it will be I think this will go down very well, indeed, and it's much better than giving a very almost nothing tax cut to almost everybody. It's much better to target this at hardworking Australians who really need some relief at the petrol pumps.
Speaker 2: Let's turn our attention now to this rally that took place. Looks like it's at the University of Technology in Sydney. And according to this man, Jews in Australia should not feel comfortable.
Speaker 9: I should feel uncomfortable, and it's to make them uncomfortable and that includes the followers.
Speaker 2: And who is this Randa he agrees with. It appears to be doctor Randa abdel Fatta at mccrorra University, academic infamous for her appearances at pro Palestinian rallies. Universe uts War contacted for comment and they said the university has zero tolerance for any form of racism or discrimination and investigation into comments made at the rally is underway. Nick, What happened to these new laws we were going to have which were meant to prevent this sort of thing, and this entire idea of making Jewish students feel uncomfortable, It is just so abhorrent and the fact that it's been spoken about loudly and proudly, it just shows you just how far we have fallen and how deep this anti Semitism is in the community.
Speaker 6: Exactly they just don't seem to realize is the very people, of course, that would be up in arms about any hint of discrimination against any other group in the country, whether it's Muslims or people from indigenous people first nations people, of course we should call them retail. Should remember that in any sort of discrimination they would be up in arms again. But this is okay, apparently. And yet this is extraordinarily damaging to multicultural Australia. And we've got to a position I thought in Australia where we just you know, race didn't matter, those things didn't matter. These people are making it matter again in a very very ugly way. And most Australians I think, would be deeply uncomfortable about the fact that this sort of thing is not only going on, but apparently is condoned.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about disg in the corporate sector. The Australian Reports, founder of software Titan Technology one Adrian DeMarco says the best people are staying away from public boards because listed Australian companies have become two woke and that Donald Trump's war on d I programs is a wake up call. He also said it's the reason I won't sit on public boards because it's just too inefficient. Nick DeMarco argues that superannuation funds, with all their DEI mandates, just have too much influence on how publicly traded businesses run their affairs. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 6: I do that. I mean I want a superannuation fund to invest my money where it's going to make the most money, not according to some artificial criteria about d I or ees G or any of these other things. They're not. Of course, It's interesting, isn't it. These companies. They're investing so much of our money that we have to give them. By the way, we don't have any choice about it, investing in super in this country, and that they just live off the profits of it and just operate their businesses in an entirely ludicrous way. But there's certainly a backlash coming against this, not just in the US, you can see it here too, And I'm convinced that that the tide is changing Rita. It might take quite a while to change in places like the university and our ABC, but I think in the corporate world they're beginning to see the light.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope so, because it is just rife throughout the corporate world. The lefts march through the institutions may have started in academia, but my gosh, they have progressed and they are really dominating in the corporate world as well when it comes to corporate culture, and it's creating so many problems. Now we've got a long way to go though, to get to the UK, where they've just seemed completely lost. The plot got a pedophile migrant he and Nick who assaulted a teenage girl in Britain, but it's been allowed to remain in the country because the judge's rule that deporting this sex offender would be unduly harsh and one of the reasons I argued was that it would be inhumane or degrading treatment of who were sent back to Pakistan because of his alcoholism. So the alcoholism has helped him remain in the UK despite his horrendous track record.
Speaker 6: It's extraord isn't it. It's just like they're looking for an excuse for ey to I mean, this just doesn't stand any sort of light to day of this kind of argument, any excuse, any excuse to allow this pedophile to stay in Britain. This is causing a great deal of anger in Britain, as you know, as it is in the United States, as it is here. Aren't people just sick of this stuff? You know that it seems like the people who actually live in the country, the actual citizens of the country, their rights are just not nobody that takes any notice of those anymore. And certainly, you know the rights of children not to be interfered with by Pakistanis who are there illegally. That doesn't come into it, don't it anymore? It's the rights of this poor man. You know, it will be inhumane to send him back to Pakistan, a place where presuming he was born, read and board up, just because he has an alcohol problem. You know, this is this just takes the biscuit, doesn't it. I mean, I know alcohol is not frowned upon in Pakistan, but you know, it's a ridiculous excuse.
Speaker 2: And another example of the UK completely losing the plot. Damon Joshua who posted a comment about her mask being disgusting terrorists. He posted this on a staff discussion board. That's what he said. He called her mask disgusting terrorists. Well, apparently that caused significant events offense Nick and he was sacked. He was sacked by severin Trent Water, a UK water supply operator. What have we come to where if you call murderous, barbaric terrorists what they are? If you call them disgusting, you could lose your job.
Speaker 6: It's extraordinary, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Reader?
Speaker 6: It is absolutely extraordinary that a water company should think this was anything of their business, that loan matter to dismiss a member of staff. And what he said is entirely defensible. In fact, it's the truth. These are terrorists and they are disgusting. So where does that cause harm to anybody? If anybody wants to dispute, that go ahead. But they are terrorists and they are very, very disgusting people. I think disgusting is too mild a word to be quite honest. So why this should cause any controversy said anywhere anywhere in the world, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Nick Cata, Thank you so much for your time tonight. Now it's time for lefties losing it, and I regret to inform you that the Democrats have lost whatever tenuous grip they had on sanity. Watch this performance from Democrat Congressmen Robert Garcia. He actually thought he was clever here, asking the CEO of taxpayer funded PABs the following.
Speaker 11: The American people want to know, is Elmo now or has he ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United states, Yes or no, no, But let's talk about somebody else. Let's talk about cookie monster. Now we know that Health Secretary RFK Junior is coming out against fast food and bake goods. Are we silencing pro cookie voters? Yes or no, mis Grger.
Speaker 4: But cookies are a sometime food.
Speaker 11: Now, these two guys actually live together, they're friends, they're supportive of each other. Now that might be triggering to our chairwoman and someone this committee, and perhaps that's also why we're here today, Ms Kerger, an important question. Our burton Ernie part of an extreme homosexual agenda.
Speaker 2: So infantile because yeah, pbs are never political, are they. Well, let's have a look at us show. The taxpayer funded PAB is produced. So get your singing voices ready.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start with our hips. The hips on the dragondo swish swish Swish, Swish, Swish swish, and the shoulders on the drag we go share me Shamy Shammy, Share Share share me, share sham shammy, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, But there was one lifty losing it even more than the Democrats, and some would say lying even more than the Democrats, And that was NPR CEO and hard left ideologue Catherine Mam.
Speaker 1: Do you think the white people should pay reparations?
Speaker 4: I have never said that, sir.
Speaker 1: Yes you did. You said it in January of twenty twenty. You tweeted, yes, the North, yes, all of us, Yes, America, Yes, our original collective sin and unpaid debt. Yes, reparations, yes on this day.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that was a reference to fiscal reparation, sir.
Speaker 1: What kind of reparations was it a reference to.
Speaker 4: I think it was just a reference to the idea that we all owe much to the people who came before us.
Speaker 1: That's a bizarre way to frame what you tweeted.
Speaker 2: Oops. Yes, her old tweets are coming back to haunt her. There are plenty of them, Mars. Old tweets are a hot mess of far left lunacy and racist emoting a lot of anti white racism, and then loopy stuff like this, like getting triggered with words like boys and girls. She posted, I do wish Hillary wouldn't use the language of boy and girl. It's a raising language for non binary people. Goodness me, this is a woman who ran Wikipedia and helped ruin that site with leftist propaganda. Masquerading as facts. Before moving on to NPR and today, she struggled to answer straightforward questions and tried to justify her past hysterical, fact free statements like calling the press a fascist.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you, why did you call President Trump fascist and a deranged racist sociopath in twenty.
Speaker 4: Twenty, Congressman, I appreciate the opportunity to address this. I regret those tweets. I would not tweet them again today. They represented at a time where I was reflecting on something that I believe that the President had said, rather than who he is. I don't presume that anyone is a racist.
Speaker 1: Would you don't believe anyone is a racist.
Speaker 4: I don't start by presuming anyone as a racist.
Speaker 2: She's on a roll, now Here's she got some laughs when she claimed MPR wasn't biased and she knew nothing about the politics of her editorial staff, Like the fact that eighty seven editorial positions are filled by registered Democrats in DC and zero by Republicans.
Speaker 12: Is in PR biased?
Speaker 4: Congressman, I have never seen any instance of never of pro political bias determining editorial decisions.
Speaker 12: Now it was eighty seven Democrats, zero Republicans and you say MPR is not biased, and.
Speaker 2: Those old tweets kept coming back to haunt her. But don't worry. She has changed dramatically in the last four or five years or half a decade, as she refers to call it what a mess.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that America is addicted to white supremacy?
Speaker 4: I believe that I tweeted that, and as I've said earlier, I believe much of my thinking has evolved over the last half decade.
Speaker 1: It has evolved. Why did you tweet that?
Speaker 4: I don't recall the exact context, sir, so I wouldn't be able to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you believe that America believes in black plunder and white democracy?
Speaker 4: I don't believe that, sir.
Speaker 1: You tweeted that is reference to a book you were reading at the time, apparently the Case for Reparations.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever read that book, Sir.
Speaker 2: Catherine, you certainly did. You tweeted about it at length. You took a day off to just read the book you posted America Begins in Black Plunder and White Demo Christy. I appreciate the day off today to finally fully read the Case for reparations. Now you claim you never read it, but you posted about it repeatedly. Okay, let's explore just how lunatic left this woman who ran Wikipedia? Now mpre's thankfully Brandon gil has the receipts.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that looting is morally wrong?
Speaker 4: I believe that looting is illegal, and I referred to it as counterproductive. I think it should be prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it's morally wrong? Though, of course, be tweeted it's hard to be mad about protests in reference to the BLM protests not prioritizing the private property of a system of oppression. You didn't condemn the looting, you said that it was counter productive. NPR also promoted a book called in Defensive Looting. Do you think that that's an appropriate use of taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm unfamiliar with that book, sir, and I don't believe that was.
Speaker 1: My tweeted that you read that book.
Speaker 4: But I don't believe that I did read that.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to the disaster that is Disney's Snow White. I can't imagine why people are not warming to this woke reimagining of a much loved favorite and they're not warming to its star, Rachel Zegler Eater. Here she is before the election saying, if you don't intend to vote for Kamala, then you should unfollow her. Vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 10: And it's actually non negotiable. Our rates are on the line, folks, are reproductive rates. Come on GOVT Blue And if you disagree with the sentiment, just set the unfollow button. I don't need your business.
Speaker 2: Thanks, okay, Rachel. Now listen to her promote the film.
Speaker 4: The Girl You Remember.
Speaker 13: But she's definitely made for the modern age, and there's such an emphasis on what it really means to be the fairest of the mall and personal way. It's coming to terms with finding herself and finding her in her voice and finding a sense of agency so that she can be a just ruler.
Speaker 2: And the reviews are in and even the leftist publications can't put lipstick on this pig. This production is a train wreck. Let's go to some of these reviews. We've got this from The Independent. Lazy, visually repellent, out exhaustingly awful and toe curling terrible, said The Guardian. The most controversial Disney Adult nightmare ever was from Rolling Stone, a strange hot mess at the Huffington Post, and good enough for TV. That's the nicest you'll get from Vanity Fair. Now, y'all remember Jussi Smullett, Well, we may have found the female version. A Pennsylvania city worker, Latasha Brown has been charged with staging a fake hate crime after she allegedly planted a noose on our own desk.
Speaker 14: Got how police department conducted a thorough investigation, including interviews of persons, analysis of evidence, and consultation with the District Attorney's Office of Lehigh County. As a result of the subsequent investigation, well Tarsha Brown was charged with hampering with or fabricating physical evidence, a misdemeanor of the second degree, and false reports to law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Seems like the demand for racism is outstripping the supply. Now let's go to Elon Musk's transgender son, which Juteen Vogue has featured in their publication just so this kid can blast his father and the Trump administration. Why else will they feature Vivian Jenna Wilson, a twenty year old that's not really doing much, not exactly setting the world on fire. Even with their social media output.
Speaker 1: Give us some of your political beliefs.
Speaker 3: Kill everyone now, condone first degree murder, advocate cannibalism, felt as my politics felt there's my life.
Speaker 10: Take whatever you like.
Speaker 2: And for being so brave and stunning and hating on her anti woke dad, and of course Trump, Vivian gets a teen Vogue fluff fees complete with the star treatment still to come. Despite the media hysteria, Trump is more popular now than when he won the election in a landslide. Josh Hammer joins me next with all the details. Welcome back. Now it's time for my new segment, The Golden Age, the Golden Age of America. And this next story fills me with joy, absolute joy. This is good over evil, meritocracy over ideology. It's a man who took a courageous stand to speak truth to power about COVID lockdowns and mandates. He was attacked, he was defamed, he was suppressed on social media and smear in the mainstream media, but not on this program. I was proud to give this eminently qualified expert a platform.
Speaker 15: It's the government that ordered the censorship and the political authorities that ordered it. They still have not faced to come up as read it. Thank you for having me on even in times when it was very difficult for me to get my message out. There were very few mediailists that were willing.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: And he was right. He was right about everything. He was right about the lockdowns, the school closures, the mandates, and overnight, doctor J. Battashuria was confirmed as the new director of the National Institute of Health. We're in the golden age. Indeed, folks now to CNN with some sobering news about Donald Trump's popularity. If there are any lefties in the room, I'm giving you a trigger warning, this is gonna hurt.
Speaker 8: I think sometimes it's important to do a little bit of reality check and take a little different spin at the numbers. I'm gonna do that right here, because all we talk about is how unpopular Donald Trump is. But in reality, he's basically more popular than he was at any point in term number one, and more popular than he was when he won election back in November of twenty twenty four. What are we talking about, isn't that fabual rating right now comes in at minus four points. Compare that to where he was when he won in November twenty twenty four, when he was at minus seven points or March of twenty seventeen when he was at minus ten points. So when you compare Trump against himself, he's actually closer to the apex than he is to the bottom of the trop And of course that's so important because Donald Trump, historically speaking, is how to his numbers underestimated. So I think it's very important to compare him to himself to understand he's actually more popular now than he was when he won.
Speaker 2: So, despite the media hysterian lies, Donald Trump is more popular now than when he won the election in a landslide. Remember, he won every swing state. He won the popular vote, he beat Kamala Harris three hundred and twelve to two hundred and twenty six electoral College votes. It wasn't close, folks. And if there was an election today, those polls indicate he'd win with an even bigger margin. Let's bring in Newsweek's senior editor at Large and article three Projects Senior Council, Josh Hammer. Josh, that is incredible to see those numbers, despite the hysteria we're here from the media relentlessly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and there's a number of reasons for that.
Speaker 4: Reader.
Speaker 9: So first of all, I mean there's the old pithy maxim that goes back really as old time that says that a man is defined not merely by his friends, but by his enemies. And Donald Trump, Donald Trump has always had the benefit really since his entire political career started, but especially it seems like over the past six months to a year or so he has the benefit of having world historically terrible enemies. I mean, I mean, just the utter calamity that was the Joe Biden clearly having the mental physicals declined to Kamala Harris being the least popular candidate. Frankly just the simple worst presidential candidate, I would argue in arguing all of American history. There to Democrats right now refusing to get off their bum during the State of the Union address to cheer for Peydon McNabb, this high school viball player who had her brain smashed him by a biological mail.
Speaker 12: There.
Speaker 9: I mean, Democrats are not just shooting themselves in the foot of this point, They're basically just shooting themselves in the torso. And Donald Trump, above all is the number one beneficiary of that. And then you kind of couple that on the one hand with on the other hand, there he's implementing a lot of very common sense policies. He is leading the way on eighty twenty issues, seventy to thirty issues. I mean, the whole mach mu Khalil thing at Columbia University. This notion that this pro hamas sympathizer, not even a US citizen. I mean, I mean, let the lefties complain about deporting him there. I'm sorry, this is this is probably actually a ninety ten issue Frankly, there, So, I mean, he's taken the right side of these overwhelming popular issues there. The media obviously is trying to obfuscape. They're trying to blow all of the minor quibbles such as this signal group chat thing out of a portion there. But he is in great shape with the American people. I'm not particularly surprised by it, Franklin.
Speaker 2: Now to a wonderful bit of news, doctor j Battaturia. He's already been vindicated. Years ago. Everything is said about COVID. The COVID measures turned out to be right. But four years ago, Josh, he was not only being defamed extensively, he was placed on a COVID blacklist on Twitter, having his very sensible advice censored and suppressed. Today he has been a confirmed director of the NIH, the National Institute of Health. This is such a dramatic turnaround. What changes is he going to institute?
Speaker 9: So, first of all, doctor Baucharia is a wonderful human being. I actually know him a bit in a personal capacity. Before I was senior editor at large Newsweek, I was the opinion editor. I ran the op ed section. We ran any number of op eds from doctor Baducharia. I would email him edits and so forth. They're very pleasant man, just a good human being who was severely, severely mistreated by the powers that be, as you alluded to during the COVID nineteen pandemic. He was one of the heroes who came out charging with the Great Barrington Declaration early on the pandemic, basically calling into question all the lockdowns and the masking there and as you correctly know, time has proven him completely correct.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 9: So a good human being who's been in a very important position there, I think, among other things, I mean related to what I was just talking about there, he is going to help put in place some very different procedures, some very different procedures when it comes to future pandemics. I mean, look, we all know the pandemics happen. That's kind of just the way that human history has worked for a thousand of years.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 9: So, among other things, he's definitely going to put in very different different practices, different habits. I mean, we're not going to have the forced lockdowns obviously, we're not going to have the mandatory vaccines there or anything like that there. Frankly, Rita, I hope that the NIH, working probably with the CDC and potentially other agents there. I'm not sure that we've actually got into the bottom of some of the fraud that, in my opinion, likely existed when it comes to the COVID nineteen vaccine manufacturers themselves. So here in Florida, Riola of our Governor rom dessanis initiate a statewide inquiry to this. Maybe about a year year and a half ago or so, it came back fairly inconclusive there. I would like to see a federal inquiry into whether or not these these vaccines have actually committed mass fraud on a national scale. That strikes me as one thing that could potentially be within doctor Botichari's value with there, but from a public health perspective. There there is a need to get the American people back to believing in the public health authorities again. And frankly, you could do a heck of a lot worse than someone who who was basically bat at a thousand gotten it totally right over the past fear.
Speaker 2: He put his reputation on the line, he put his professional standing on the line, and he was vindicated. But it was rough. Therefore, for several years, the way he was treated by authorities, the way he was treated by segments of the media, was frankly disgusting. Now we've played already some clips of the MPR CEO floundering as she tried to answer questions about the extreme bias of the news organization, a taxpayer funded news organization that has eighty seven editorial positions filled by registered Democrats in DC and zero by Republicans.
Speaker 12: In the DC area editorial positions at MPR, he said he found eighty seven registered Democrats, zero Republicans.
Speaker 4: Is that accurate? We do not track the numbers or the voter registration.
Speaker 12: October twenty twenty in New York Post had the Hunter Biden lapped and one of those editors I guess one of those eighty seven Democrat editors said this, we don't want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories. We don't want to waste the listeners and readers times on stories that are just pure distractions. Without a pure distraction story.
Speaker 4: Our current editorial leadership believes that that was a mistake, as do I Josh.
Speaker 2: They think it's relevant now when it actually mattered when it was influencing an election result, they were pushing disinformation trying to discredit that story.
Speaker 11: Read it.
Speaker 9: It's completely inexcusable, beyond inexcusable. I don't even know what the argument is. Frankly, for the American taxpayer to subsidize NPR and PBS in the year twenty twenty five, it is insane. It is an anachronistic throwback to a bygone era, to an era where TV was, frankly, an up and coming technology and it was competing back then with President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the fireside chats, and maybe the government want to put a direct investment to try to stimulate the growth of public access television there. But whatever merapis argument may or may not have had sixty seventy eighty years ago. Whennot there, it has utterly and completely collapsed in today's day and age, where you have left wing lunatics like this woman who are presiding over a taxpayer funded agency there. You know Urie Berliner, who left NPR last year. He subspillion has become closely involved with Barry Weiss's Free Press organization there. He has been very candid and fourth right about what he saw behind the scenes there, and it is bad stuff. I mean, talk about monolithic ideological group think within the newsroom there. This is nothing other than a typical MSNBC style left wing hack activist quote unquote media organization. The only difference is that they get taxpayer dollars. That's a pretty important difference.
Speaker 2: Let's end that tomorrow, I say, and I think Berlina came out and said he has spoken with the CEO about these issues, because I think she gave evidence there that she would have liked to have talked to him about some of his findings. So yeah, her memory seems to be very sketchy, indeed, and that's a fairly generous interpretation of what we heard today. What's the latest, Josh, you mentioned that security breach that saw the Atlantics Josh Goldberg added to a group chat on Signal discussing s strikes in Yemen. What more have we found out about that in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 9: So we're still trying to figure out exactly how this happened, specifically how Jeffrey Goldberg got on the sinel chat now read it. There's multiple things going on here. There are some people that are having a meltdown because high ranking officials were using Signal the app itself there. I don't actually have a tremendous issue about, to be honest with it was actually the buy administration that basically installs Signal and government devices there. All else considered, Signal actually is among the more secure and encrypto messaging apps out there. So I think those people are frankly barking up the wrong tree. The question that I still am wing to hear a coding think coherent answer on is how a left wing professional activist posing as a journalist like Jeffrey Goldberg somehow found his way into a group chat with people like Mike Waltz jd Vance. It's obviously not a good look. I mean, we should not pretend like it is. It's obviously a terrible look. This could have gone horrifically wrong in about a million in about a million different ways there. In my opinion, what the administration should do is stop issuing it's kind of only semi coherent crisis communications. You should basically just have a fall guy figure out how this happens. Maybe he's a Mike Waltz staffer in the NSA's office. Make that guy the fall guy, fire him, vow to do better next time, and at that point I think the story's over.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think there needs to be some sort of accountability because this is a stuff up. And you're right. Jeffrey Goldberg is a far left activist masquerading as a journalist and editor.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: Pushed all sorts of disinformation, including the fine people hoax, the suckers and losers hoax. There's a whole bunch of them going back several years. So for him to be the one who's inadvertently added to this list in particular, it's just wild. Now let's go to a report from CBS into what is happening in Boston. Tom Homan the Trump administration's borders. I accused authorities in Boston of releasing illegal immigrants charged with violent crimes, releasing them back into the community. And it turns out that CBS found plenty of examples of this. We've got just a few to ur to mention here. We had a Guatemalan charge with three counts of aggravated child rape, released on seven and a half thousand dollars bail, Josh another man charge with aggravated child rape. The victim's age was nine or below, again seven and a half thousand bail. Others released with zero bail, including a Honduran charge with assault must robbery released on his own reconnaissance with zero bail. So many other examples there. Someone charged with fentanyl trafficking released on a four thousand dollar bond before ICE could even arrive. How many other cases are like this across the country where authorities are frustrating what ICE is trying to do, what the Trump administration is attempting to do, and releasing these dangerous people back into the community on small bond or no bond to continue with their criminality.
Speaker 9: So, first of all, let me point out that this is a Massachusetts or the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Met you mentioned a fentanyl trafficker. This actually hits home on a very personal note. My cousin meet his memory be a blessing, actually overdose and diet from ventanyl in Massachusetts about seven years ago. This story actually hits pretty pretty home for me, actually, that massachuse authorities are are letting free actually the kind of people in this case, the kind of illegal aliens, you know, the likes of which tragically resulted in my cousins over that seven years ago.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 9: So this is just horrific stuff. Massa Chusetts is a Democrat governed state, has been a Democrat state for longer than longer than I've been alive. I fear rita that this is actually pretty common throughout the United States, especially in these far left jurisdictions, places like Massachusetts and California. I mean, Gavin Newsom's kind of sort of changing his tune a little bit there. No one should believe a darn thing, the guy says, But you're still going to have some very far left holdouts like the city of Boston, like the city of Chicago, Illinois. There funda mentally, as a matter of constitutional law, it is the United States federal government that has the duty to enforce the federal immigration laws, and the state governments are not allowed to undermine the enforcement of those immigration laws. There now, they cannot necessarily be forced to do so, but you could actually offer some very clever carrot and sticks. So, for instance, the Department of Justice on under PAMBONDI can basically condition all federal funding of local police departments because the federal government does subsize a lot of local police friends, you can say, we're only going to give you that funding on the condition that you actively assist us with federal ingra immigration force. And that's the kind of clever policy making that I would like to see a little bit more of to try and put these so called sanctuary jurisdictions back in their place.
Speaker 2: Josh Hamma, thank you so much for a time tonight. Thank you reader Stilta. Come. Meghan Markel accused of monetizing the monarchy and using her children as clickbait. Kinsey'sco Field has some details. You're watching the Radar Panny Show and joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Scofield. Kinsey Meghan Markel has been accused of monetizing the monarchy after establishing a shop my page using her royal title Megan, Duchess of Sussex, where she is posting links to her favorite outfits, allowing her to earn a commission when people buy them. She's also been accused of using Archie and Lilibet as clickbait in an act of desperation to get people to visit her new online pseudo's store. Kids, this is not something we expect from a royal or even an A list celebrity.
Speaker 5: They're calling it the Markell Mall, which I think the Markell Mall, which I think is so funny. I mean this, first of all, this violates the Megxet agreement, which is the conversation that Prince Harry had with the Royal Family during the Sandringham Summit negotiating the Sussex's exit from the Royal Family as being working members of the Royal family, and the Royal Family was incredibly patient with these two. They could have Wallace and Edward them, but they didn't. You know, they gave them plenty of chances and they were kind throughout the process, and here Megan is taking advantage of their kindness. I think that this makes her look greedy and shallow, shilling products is the antithesis of Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth. And I think she's showing us exactly who she is and what her ultimate objective was all along. And there's You're right, there's nothing royal about trying to sell us.
Speaker 4: You know, a Gucci shoe.
Speaker 2: No, and collecting I don't know whatever the percentage commission is for each sale. Really, that's you would think that would be the one area where they are perfectly comfortable. Despite the failure of so many of their little schemes. They have actually signed these enormous contracts and have benefited financially from their titles, so you would think there would be no financial pressures. So why she would cheapen her name with something like this is beyond me. Now, meanwhile, we've got Prince Harry resigning from his charity center Belle Amid unthinkable in fighting in the organization, there's been accusations of pool governance, weak executive management, abuse of power, bullying, accusations of harassment, misogyny. Tell me about this charity. I'm gonna say I've never been heard of this one, but apparently can see his heartbroken about having to leave.
Speaker 5: Well, this has almost existed for twenty years. He started it to honor Princess Diana's legacy because in places like Botswana, they work to help children that are HIV positive. They want to help children avoid becoming HIV positive. And this we understand. It's a charity that's been really near and dear to Prince Harry's heart. But leadership now accusing Prince Harry and his team, his trustees, his co creator of racism, sexism and bullying, and it's placed him in a very shaky position, potentially undermining his credibility as an advocate against racism. So we'll have to see how all of this plays out. But Prince Harry's quit his charity, and leadership is suing him over it, suing the charity over it.
Speaker 2: Goodness may now. George Clooney is an A list and he appeared on sixty Minutes. He talked about his decision to stop supporting Joe Biden during the presidential election. He gave a very self serving answer, one that is actually contradicted by the fax. Kinsey, what's the response been like in the US.
Speaker 5: You're right, the response in the US has been this guy did not realize after a fundraiser that Joe Biden wasn't equipped to run the world. He realized along with all of us after he did the debate between him and President Trump, and he just looks totally self serving and dishonest.
Speaker 1: And who are you?
Speaker 5: You're not your wife, Who are you to tell us that you're better than us and that you're wiser than us, and that you should be making these types of decisions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went through the timeline on last night's program. He did that fundraiser, the one where Joe Biden had to be helped off stage by Barack Obama said nothing afterwards. I think it was a couple of weeks later when that infamous debate occurred where Joe Biden was completely incoherent, and when Biden was refusing to step down. In the weeks following that, that's when George Clooney finally wrote that old ed which is now saying that you know, his essentially was courageous and brave and refused to be silent in the face of what was obvious. So sorry, We've got the receipts, George, We've got the receipts. Now, let's talk about Kim caut Dash In She's set to testify against the Parisian Underground gang accused of coordinating the robbery against her. In twenty sixteen. The thieves allegedly stole ten million dollars worth of jewels, including a four million dollar wedding ring. Then husband Carnie West gave her tell us about this lengthy investigation. French officials have ordered twelve of the seventeen suspects to trial, and finally the trials beginning. I mean this case occurred years ago, Yeah, it did, you know?
Speaker 5: I think that this is the perfect content for the Kardashians reality show on Hulu. A sympathized with Kim over the incident, but we've watched her milk it four years now, and I want to think she learned her lesson. She was flashing all of these jewels all over Instagram, but I watched her continue to do similar things today, so I don't even feel like there was a lesson learned. I think that this is probably the greatest opportunity for her to enter the victimhood arena again, which is great for her brand. But I wouldn't be tuning in if it was televised. I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see it briefly from Joe Rogan, who's ripped into black Lively and Ryan Reynolds over their attempts to bring down Justin Baldini.
Speaker 16: Ryan's trying to get out of it now, he's trying to get out of the lawsuit, and they're like, you were a key part of this. They were trying to take over the movie and the whole franchise. He owned the franchise. The whole thing's crazy and he's soon in the New York Times and he's got a great case of going on.
Speaker 1: To the paint. But that's what it takes.
Speaker 2: It's like Johnny Depp Kinsey. It has been a pr disaster and it might be a financial disaster for the A list couple.
Speaker 4: Read it.
Speaker 5: My dream Salon visit would be you on my right side and Joe Rogan on my left side. Because did that not feel like a gossip session you fiercely wanted to get involved in. Watching Joe Rogan have any sort of opinion on Blake Lively whatsoever blows my mind And I am eager to see how this all plays out. But I feel like this, but I think both parties have serious regrets at this point in time.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, it's going to end in tears, but I think for Ryan Reynolds and Black Lively it's going to be a very expensive a nightmare and Discofield. Thank you so much for your time tonight. I'll see you tomorrow night at nine pm for Left is Losing it Up. Next is Newsnight.