Speaker 1: Taboo, sweetest Tamboo, topboo topic Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Well, Andrew, not often you do anything very nice for me, but you've brought in a delicious treat this morning.
Speaker 3: I really.
Speaker 4: It's quite a big treat as well. So this gentleman's name is Seb Gillhouse. And look, if you're familiar with so many different avenues, you're gonna love Seba Gillhouses work. Just to rattle off some things twenty twenty season of Maths. Also, Seb has had a really really good solid career in the sample play for a number of clubs. And also if you're a fan of Only Fans and you're that sort of platform, does some very good work on there.
Speaker 3: Seb, good morning to you. Firstly, good morning, he's a good morning, Jada, good morning.
Speaker 4: You've got such a huge resume. Firstly, when you introduce yourself to people, how do you introduce yourself.
Speaker 5: It's usually I'm Sebatron from Only Fans, SNFL and other strange pursuits.
Speaker 3: Judges, I should have introduced you with Seba tronk.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've just jumped on your Instagram and I might need a moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So to describe Setron not missing outs when it comes to protein and getting that weight training into and good.
Speaker 5: Nick, thank you, Yes, thirty five years old. I'm trying to reverse the age of the moment.
Speaker 3: Doing a good job of it. So at only fans at said's reck that correct.
Speaker 5: There's there's two. I was a cup, yeah, that there's one that I started with my ex girlfriend. Yes, we were sort of looking to explore everything to bring ourselves and particularly her.
Speaker 3: Out of our shellett, as she sort of expressed it.
Speaker 5: And then there's another account which is more dedicated to what we call collaborations.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, a bit of joint work.
Speaker 2: I don't trust myself to ask the next question, so you get.
Speaker 4: On behalf from just give her a bit of a crash course into what only fans is, Yes, I mean only fans, I guess is a sort of a safe platform.
Speaker 5: You can use it for different things, but usually it's to explore the sexual realm, and you can do that in many different ways. You can there's creators, as we I guess call ourselves, who are there and they're sort of responding to requests and delivering what they think people want individually, or you can sort of bring other creators into it. And sort of a yeah, the world you oyster in terms of creativity.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you actually get it on on camera?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can, unless you're playing chess naked. I mean, collaboration can mean a lot of things, but usually it means you. For instance, you know, I've gone into state and I've teed up with a creator and just based on interaction on social media, and we will plan out and we will film a scene which is usually obviously fully.
Speaker 3: Sexually explicit scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with a videographer or with the static camera, and you know, there's usually a narrative chucked in there. I guess that's where my screenwriting comes in.
Speaker 3: Spielberg's Contacted, etcetera. Did it what was the last narrative? The last narrative was a noise complaint.
Speaker 5: So I was the angry neighbor coming downstairs, which was actually out of the bathroom, but downstairs.
Speaker 3: With the right camera camera angles.
Speaker 5: And then there was two two creators, lovely creators, you know, dancing around beforehand, and I was furious, but I suddenly I quickly changed my tone.
Speaker 3: Didn't you go in a different direction?
Speaker 4: You said that you've you've pulled back just a little bit. Yeah, is it going to stay as an option for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I've poured a lot of my energy into different realms, no pun intended, but I think there's some There's some filming coming up organized one with one person, Hayleyburn who was on my season Mass, which might kick started again. But I'm pursuing more of a mental health room and seeing type stuff at the moment. And some other business ventures. Yeah, and I guess delving into that. I am taking on an mceing role for upcoming a fundraiser event for Headspace, which is a youth mental health charity. So that's coming up and that's exciting.
Speaker 3: Financial. Yeah, can you make good money? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so even up until I mean recently, I haven't been hustling it too hard.
Speaker 3: It's a very lucrative business.
Speaker 5: Structure, so it's you know, at one point I was making between three and five grand a week, and that was in terms of hours and you translate that.
Speaker 3: It is very lucrative. But I've got friends tilleds.
Speaker 5: Alex page more and they're on they're making up two million dollars a year if not more.
Speaker 3: Only fans. Yeah, yeah, wow, it's incredible. That's out righteous.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about doing that on camera. Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Are you comfortable with it?
Speaker 5: It? Initially it was terrifying, yeah, and then afterwards liberating. I guess, and I guess it's the notion of how it sits with your I guess, morals, values, and how you identify with with sex in general. It's it's extremely well, I didn't, it's extremely professional. So it is disconnected, compartmentalized in the sense because obviously intimacy with the relationships is one thing. This sort of stuff is I guess, separate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and without getting too personal, you said your ex girlfriend, did this get in the way or not?
Speaker 5: Wasn't No, no, no, I wasn't doing this while I was with her, right, no way, no, no, no. I'm very much monogamous when I'm in a committed relationship.
Speaker 3: This was after that ended. Yeah, okay, just.
Speaker 4: Jump on, said guhouse is Instagram, pat you can might follow and have a look, but I think you will carved directly out of marble and given as a gift from the gods.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you know, it's funny, he's got like a before and after shot here.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll take them before.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 3: I just wonder if I think you're a confident guy.
Speaker 4: You've always been a confident guy and very well known for being extremely flamboyant, so.
Speaker 3: Likable, all those types of things, things easy. I just wonder, I just wondered.
Speaker 4: I feel like that I've been in situation, particularly early days, and only fans, we'll be a little bit nervous, and therefore I wouldn't be able to do the things required on camera, if you know what I'm says.
Speaker 2: The bloker was wearing fishnets, dockings and heels and budgy smugglers on stage on Friday.
Speaker 4: I'd like to hope that if I was on only fans, I wouldn't need thirty beers every time.
Speaker 5: Well, well, yeah, yeah, you're right, and look like I've I think I've been on a mission to battle my insecurities and my anxieties for a long time. So it's slowly becoming more and more conditioned and that sort of lessening. So yeah, I was terrified when I first started this, but then utterly liberated every time I sort of jumped so far out of my comfort zone, and I think that's sort of what I do in life now repeatedly.
Speaker 2: What's the feedback, like.
Speaker 3: Do you get feedback from mates or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess you know, it's all subjective, thank god, but the feedback is usually just, you know.
Speaker 3: Great job. You know that.
Speaker 5: Minute four minutes twenty that thrust was impeccable.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's more I have to say.
Speaker 2: That's better feedback than I get from my husband. Thank you so much for coming in this morning. It's been an absolute privilege and a pleasure. Said dot Gilhouse follow ninety five thousand followers, Andrew Hayes all very.
Speaker 3: Very much, Thanks legends. I'm intrigued by this. Yeah, only fans? Is this? Is this more common than we think?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think people, especially younger people, when you're supporting yourself going through a university and all those types of things, do you think that they're doing only fans on the site. I'm so unsure about this. I fuck yeah.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have an only fans account? And is this much more common in society than we think? Because obviously different stage of my life, but look, if I had my time again and.
Speaker 3: This was available, who's the same. It's certainly an attractive option. I mean, you're a good looking man.
Speaker 4: That's very nice of You're thirteen twenty four ten Chloe from Albertson, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning to you, Good morning, go so morning.
Speaker 3: Are you Are you an only fans star or do you know of somebody personally?
Speaker 6: I do not have one, but I know about five people in my life that are creator. No, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So when you say creators, what does that mean?
Speaker 6: So they create content either with their partners or they are single and they go and find people to create content with, or they make solos content all of the sexual nature if you wish, and yeah, they just put it out there to the world.
Speaker 1: And sell it.
Speaker 3: There we go. So and you've seen the content? What do you think about this? With your friends?
Speaker 6: I mean, good on them. They all look fantastic. They've all got great bodies and they have the confidence to do that and not care who sees it, which I think good on them. So all of them have traits that if the family member saw it and it didn't have their face in it, they would still know it them, like tattoos or anything like that. So I would never be able to do that. I'm covered in quite a few tatoos personally, and if my family ever thought that, I would be more spied, but yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: Great goodness me you go.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for the call, Chloe, you're in the dwarf and congratulations.
Speaker 2: That was so seamless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: This is really really intriguing stuff because that's when you've really got to test yourself.
Speaker 3: If your mum or your dad saw it, would you be comfortable with it?
Speaker 2: I just I just have a rule in life, like never ever put anything out there that you would feel uncomfortable about your parents.
Speaker 3: See. Well, that's that's a pretty good rule to go by. Yeah, four ten. Are you on only fans?
Speaker 4: It's a broad call, particularly for the youngsters out there when you're trying to get yourself through university all those types of things.
Speaker 3: Leah, good morning to you.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 3: You we're going very well. Thanks. This is a strange world for both of us. Are you and only fans? Creator? Yeah, take us through it.
Speaker 1: What do you really want to know?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Everything? Get everything?
Speaker 2: Leah.
Speaker 4: How much money can you make? What's the address? Scrap that last question?
Speaker 1: Honest, slow month. It can be around like five grand on a good month that is looking around like ten, if not more.
Speaker 2: So, Leah, you've got a full time job too. Yeah, okay, and so what sort of content are you creating given the fact it's eight forty three and there are children in cars?
Speaker 1: I would to say full, full content for your imagination with wonder right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not a very I'm you're all right, So you're gonna keep on doing it lat.
Speaker 1: For a little while. Like I'm anonymous, so I have a different, different online personality. I keep it separate from my work. I get separate for my family and everything like that. But I will do it for a little bit because it's really really good money. However, I can't imagine being like fifty and still a homely fan.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, well by then you'll be living in some mansion with all the money you need. Hate So did your family know?
Speaker 1: So my mum actually knows, but besides that, no one else. Yeah, and she only knows because she was just asking me, like, how do you have all of this money? And if someone want to be honest, I'm the only.
Speaker 3: Fans and her thoughts.
Speaker 1: At first she was a little bit of shots, but then I just kind of explained, like it's completely anonymous. You know, no one really knows who I am. I have tattoos, so I am identifiable. But yeah, it's just the risk that you have to take. And after she saw that it was good money, she was like, okay, do you go.
Speaker 4: Hey many Sorry, thank you so much for jumping on board and sharing this with us.
Speaker 1: No worries, Thanks you for talking this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, let's go to Mandy in renowned park. Mandy, it sounds like you've had a crash course and only fans as well.
Speaker 1: I have an arm of your journey. I had no clue that.
Speaker 3: Yes, the radio.
Speaker 1: Time explain it to me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you just came out there for a second. So your fifteen year old Sime explained to you exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, Mummy, I do that, I'll make lots of money and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, you know this stuff.
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh mum. And then I'm like, well maybe I should look into that.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, Mom, you're too old. There's no age. Okay, if you want our advice, Mandy, go for it.
Speaker 1: No, god want.
Speaker 3: We'll send the money through.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Candas. Hey, Candace, here you go all right, so you've been on Only Fans.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I've got a great story of how they can slip up for someone if you're interested. Yes, place friends with a girl, a mother, just dot kids.
Speaker 2: And she did her.
Speaker 7: Oh let's let's make some extra money. Why not, right, if you want some extra money, let's do it. The first slip up was she has Snapchat. She added the only Fans account, like, created a Snapchat. Then that sent out to all of her friends and family. Oh no, we're wanting to be very anominous, by the way, so she didn't want people to not yeah, you've got step children and just it's just messy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: So that was the first thing that happened. And then she thought, okay, let's branch out to Reddit. Let's put some content on Reddit to try to draw people in. Well, if she's since decided to cancel Only Fans because too many people knew it got messy, got ugly, blah blah blah. But the problem is it's still on the internet. Those pictures and those quotes that she was trying to you know, get all this money, get all these fans women whatever, It's still on the internet. So the digital footprint is such a serious thing that I don't think people understand. Yeah, I mean, good on people if they don't care, like I personally couldn't. But if you want to do it and you don't mind it to be out there for the world, why not when you really want to stay anominous This is a little bit scary.
Speaker 4: It's a really good point, something to absolutely think about, because it's fun to live in the moments.
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes it can be consequent. We all do things that are spontaneous, don't we, Andrew, Oh, yes, we certainly do.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for the cause this morning, and a lot of texts coming through as well, This one from Carli and park Home. She said, morning, guys, to look to only fans during COVID. I used to do sexy cooking tutorials. So did you make the money that Some of the greatest care. But it was enough to keep me busy and pay the bills, so it doesn't have to be hardcore stuff.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm just stirring the gravy. Yeah, is that getting you where you need to be? No, I'm still an awful cook. But some good text coming through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jody and Hazy, I was an only fans creator.
Speaker 3: For about three years, I used to do this as a side hustle to my full time job.
Speaker 2: I kept doing it as it made me around ten k a month rageous.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I stopped once the request started to get a bit more for me.
Speaker 3: If I should say this, well, you've kind of come this far, you kind of have to.
Speaker 2: I've committed.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: So many fans were requesting me too, fart on camera? What is that a thing?
Speaker 3: Who's that? He's? Guys, there's requesting as you're right that he's quite morbid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.