Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldie B with two e's. I have to check it out.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the Prince Charming she how.
Speaker 2: Do I put? This? Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 1: Style boyfriend and girlfriend from about twelve hours.
Speaker 2: He's in a trash bit.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable. Catching her laugh.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love remem when I got a photo in the snow in my jocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Where's Your Head At?
Speaker 3: Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Welcome back, Anna from your Hens night. How do you Feel's Weekend's weekend? It was the whole weekend? Was it?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Guys, how are you Mathew?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm just in Melbourne for the night, came in here to record with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm looking very compy today. I'm in full track suit. I have my heat pack on. I just got my period.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I actually don't think I'm going to have my period at the wedding because it's been coming like two days earlier.
Speaker 2: What's that? Use the flow? Ass the flowers so good? Does that track it? Is it?
Speaker 1: It tracks it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it telling you that it's not going to come during the wedding.
Speaker 3: It's saying because I get a nine day period, which is unheard of. It's so heavy as well, it's so annoying, which I'm sure has a.
Speaker 2: Bit of t M.
Speaker 3: I for you today to use the supertail one morning? I do you have to when you have a heavy flow Where they talk about heavy girls mean girls.
Speaker 2: Have a heavy flow in a wide set vagina.
Speaker 3: Narrow set China, heavy flow, so toxic toxic chat straight away. No, My Hens party was amazing. Loved every second of it. The girls did such a good job.
Speaker 1: You joined.
Speaker 3: I did bits of it, bits of it, yes, small bits of it.
Speaker 2: So I just came in and hung out with you guys for a bit. It was good. Do we want to dive straight into your hens?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's talk about my Hens because this has been very requested. People kind of want to know what happened the behind the scenes of the hens, shall we say.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll set the scene. What's what happened?
Speaker 3: So we flew into the Gold Coast. We all arrived at our airbnb. It's called coastal Opulence if you want to look it up online. It was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: How amazing was it?
Speaker 2: A beautiful spot in broad Beach.
Speaker 3: You know what, The beaches on the Gold Coast, you just can't beat them.
Speaker 1: The fact that you're moving there.
Speaker 3: I'm a little jealous because they were incredible, and I think the thing that we don't have in Melbourne is that we can't just go down to the surf beach and jump the way for an hour. I feel like it's very I don't know what's the word I'm looking for, like invigorating or it just.
Speaker 1: Kind of rejuvenating.
Speaker 3: It's rejuvenating, it's peaceful, and it's I feel like the ocean kind of like gets rid of my anxiety, not that I had any of my hands.
Speaker 1: It was just like all happiness and joy, which was lovely.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been up there for like a month and I came back yesterday and I got off the plane and I was like, it is fucking cold.
Speaker 1: It is cold.
Speaker 2: I forgot how cold it is here, Like.
Speaker 1: We only heard three and a half weeks on my wedding.
Speaker 2: That's true as well.
Speaker 1: To increase, I mean, you're going to Balley first.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 3: Matt is like, literally, mister travel at the moment literally has not been off a plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm literally my frequent flyer points are off its head at the moment is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we had themes I wanted to do themes. First night was rip to my single life. It was really fun. We're all dressed in black.
Speaker 2: Like a funeral, vibe like a funeral.
Speaker 3: We this is toxic, but alas we're on a podcast. So the girls basically went round and took turns to say their most hated boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I ever had was so your exes.
Speaker 1: So they went so they went.
Speaker 3: Around, They went around the circle and they're like, R I p Two. Let's just say the names because I've never dated it.
Speaker 1: Actually no, I did, Tailor. I've dated definitely.
Speaker 2: Zach.
Speaker 1: I've never dated a Zach.
Speaker 2: Okay, get run did anyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was, he was up there.
Speaker 3: So someone would be like, R I Peter, Zach, Thank you for fucking over my friend and doing this and this and this, and then everyone be like R I P and cheers.
Speaker 1: It was really funny.
Speaker 2: They give reasons why.
Speaker 3: They gave reasons why they didn't like that person the most. And then because I've dated like a few men in my time, we actually did the so click again because he was like.
Speaker 1: We still have more. So it was like, it was really fun.
Speaker 3: So if you decide to have an rip to your single life hen's party, you have to do that part of it because that's the unseen part on socials. But it was definitely one of the funnest parts. And then we went to this amazing show. You might have seen all my socials b lesque.
Speaker 1: It wasn't burlesque.
Speaker 3: It was kind of just like it was kind of like a circusile type of vibe, but it was amazing.
Speaker 1: It was really fun.
Speaker 2: Did you go to that one in Melbourne that I went to? And it was sort of like what you post and it was people doing like air gymnastics and all this sort of stuff gymnastics, gymnastics or whatever you call it, calisthenics and they were like doing like they're like in Gemini. And then they'd come out and then like it was weird ass did you go to that? It sort of gave me that vibe.
Speaker 3: It was like that, and it was funny because I was like, I don't want to go to the strippers. But then there was this like guy. He was like tanned, tall, long hair stripping. No he wasn't stripping, but he was like tops off, abs out like he was spinning doing some sort of gymnastic rope thing.
Speaker 1: It was like pretty wow.
Speaker 3: And my friends were like, you didn't want to go to the strippers and you've got like your you know, like my I used to always say when I was single, my dream guy's tall, tan, long.
Speaker 1: Hair, which is Michael.
Speaker 3: And then it just so happened that at my hand's party there was this short hand, long hair guy tops off spinning around and I was like, I guess we can kind of not that he was a stripper, he was an artist or performer, but you know, gymnast.
Speaker 1: We ticked the box, we ticked the boss.
Speaker 2: So obviously I know that you're a woo girl. How many such airl such a woo girl? How many woos did you do over the weekend?
Speaker 3: You know what I actually saw a video of myself being a woo girl, and I just got the eke from myself. Like I don't know if you've ever got the ink from yourself, but once you ek from yourself, you can't uneke it.
Speaker 1: Like, so I've really tried to like pull back the wooz.
Speaker 2: So when did you say the video after the weekend or a star the.
Speaker 3: No, it was before the Hens party, I can't remember or if it was my own video and I was constantly.
Speaker 2: Wooing and I was like, shut, you have such a woo girl.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I kind of have held back on the wooing. I mean on the boat party, there was a bit of wooing. So let's go to theme number two, which was the Saturday of my Hen's weekend, and that was frost Yourself.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was a made up theme.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to do, like a sparkly theme, but then I also wanted to do a snow bunny theme. I've always wanted to do a snow bunny dress up and no one's ever had a snow bunny dress up.
Speaker 2: Snow Bunny like snow bunny is like hey boy, bunny vibe.
Speaker 3: No it's kind of like you know how you see like hot girls and they're in like kind of like one pieces, but they've got like the snow fur faux fur kind of around the head and like snow like fairy boots, and it's like sexy, you know that. Yeah, we'll put a picture on our Facebook page if anyone wants to get would our image of that?
Speaker 2: Where would anyone dress like that? Though?
Speaker 3: Well, people dress like that at the snow and it's like they're a snow bunny.
Speaker 1: It's like they're so hot and like so you mean.
Speaker 2: Like a one piece like down to like a snow kit.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like like kind of like a speedo, but it's like a leotard.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and then it wears to the snow. Wouldn't they be cold?
Speaker 3: Well, it's just like for the hot picks aesthetics, it's we're not We're not like doing it's not for temperature control at all.
Speaker 2: When I got a photo in the snow in my jocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I do remember that. I don't know why that was posed on social media, but you do.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, But anyway, so that was kind of what I was thinking. An Amber, who's our scriptwriter for Where's Your Head At?
Speaker 1: Me and her were talking because she's like the ideas women.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I need to talk to Amber about this, and we were like kind of brainstorming, and then I was like, oh my god, I have got it. The movie How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. Remember when Matthew McConaughey's like, ladies, frost yourself, you know, and that's vaguely how are they going to sell the diamonds? And I was like, oh my god, we should do a frost Yourself theme. And it's like, I've never seen anyone do that theme before. So it was kind of original and it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So you had like sparkly dresses on and like a bit.
Speaker 3: Of like okay cool, yeah, And then we were on a boat and fuck, that was fun if you guys. Yeah, and it also goes from the Gold Coast, if anyone gets a chance to do that funnest boat party I had ever been. You go out on the boat for like three four hours and it just gets really lit, like the dance floor was just going off.
Speaker 2: Was it packed?
Speaker 1: It was packed.
Speaker 3: It was packed, Like we had like I can't tell you how how fun it was. They brought out a cake for me. They out like Champagne with the spark lose like. It was just like, I like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Lie? This is so cool?
Speaker 2: You have a booth.
Speaker 3: We had a little booth. Yeah, you could have come. You were invited.
Speaker 2: What was I doing that night? I was doing?
Speaker 1: You were busy?
Speaker 3: But no, it was really really fun, like one of the best, the best day of the year definitely from me, which will soon be topped by my wedding hopefully.
Speaker 2: But and then night three, what happened Night three?
Speaker 3: Night three will day three? We did some games with you.
Speaker 1: You came over. We did some like quizzes.
Speaker 2: Do you have those scorecards still? Did you throw them out? Did you?
Speaker 1: I think I throw them out?
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: You did pretty well. That knows me very well. We did some like you know, how well do you know the Bride the Groom?
Speaker 2: I got nine out of eleven.
Speaker 3: You've got none at eleven, which I'm surprised about because sometimes I'm not really listening to me.
Speaker 1: Kidding. You actually did very well.
Speaker 2: I did very well. I mean some of my questions were pretty what was it? There was one that was like, what's your favorite movie? Or something, and I said rom.
Speaker 1: Com, Yeah he was here, Like it wasn't wrong, but it was right.
Speaker 2: It wasn't right. I was.
Speaker 3: It was like, what's your Like, what's your what's your favorite song? And he's like top forty, which he does call me the Top forty queen and I do love Top forty. So like, it's again, not wrong, but it's not specifically right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was there. I was in the right ballpark. You were on the front ball enough to get nine out.
Speaker 3: Of eleven when we were like there was another one and it was like, what's Anna's celebrity crash?
Speaker 1: And you were like the guy from Coldplate. Also not wrong, it's not.
Speaker 2: The name, but it is right. And did you say something like what your favorite drink was? And I just said anything, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well it's technically apparolls, but sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, the final day, we went to the beach club.
Speaker 2: What is that? Like? I see that.
Speaker 1: It was fine.
Speaker 2: And I said to you when you were going there, speaking of Exosit, that reminds me of your exact place. For some reason, why is that again? Because he was on that pool show and he was there and they did like a thing about they went there and he's like, WHOA, let's party compare love him, but yeah, it was pretty cringe. And then when you were going there, like see that show ever, I was like, I don't want to ruin I was like, I don't want to ruin that for you, but that place reminds me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you didn't tell me that before I went.
Speaker 3: And then after we went to the Beach Club, but the girls were like, let's go have a look around the Gold Coast. We were obviously in surf with Paradise, which is where all of like the fun, crazy partying happens, and there was lots of sex shops. There was a sex shop called Condom Kingdom, which we went into.
Speaker 2: I remember that from schoolies, so do I.
Speaker 1: That's why we went in.
Speaker 3: So I went to Condom Kingdom in schoolies and I have some wild memories in there. And then we were like, I'm sure we went here on schoolies, we should like revisit. We all went in and we actually when you go into the Condom Kingdom there's a secret door on the right hand side that they can potentially let you go in, so they're like a password or it's not a password, but you have to be asked to go in. We got asked, I was we said it was my hend So obviously we had like a bit of a leg to stand on and they were like, you can go through this secret door.
Speaker 2: What's in there?
Speaker 1: It was like this so like Red Room.
Speaker 3: Well, no events to condomn Kingdom, but it's like a bit tacky that no condomn Kingdom.
Speaker 1: But the secret room that we went into, it.
Speaker 3: Was very sexy, very lush, very premium, very like Red Room esque vibes, like there was some mood lighting. There was some sex books open with like people like in sex positions, Like it was like pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Who takes you in there? Some like the girl that's working, Yeah, there.
Speaker 1: Was no girl.
Speaker 3: The girl who is the girls who's behind the counter was like would you like to go to the secret room? And we were like fuck, yes, we would like to go to the secret room. And then there was someone else's other girl in there, and she was like she literally we were all.
Speaker 1: Standing there and she was like put out your hand and.
Speaker 3: She was like testing the vibrators on all of our hands, being like check out this frequency, check out that frequency.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like this is I mean, if you're on my hands, it felt like I was on a wine tasting, but for vibrators on my on my hand, and I mean.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like who gets to do it vibrated?
Speaker 2: So like what she'd go, Okay, this is the sucking three thousand. Try this on stimulate stimulates the click while vibrating, and then they put it on you and then you'd see how it feels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like we all had our hands out and she would like put them like from the bottom of our palm up the way to the tip of our fingers and like kind of show us what the vibration frequency was like.
Speaker 1: And we were like, okay, nice.
Speaker 3: And it was like it was like literally like a wine tasting, but a vibrated tasting.
Speaker 2: So I'm just picturing like you five girls sitting there and all like having your hand hands out. Yeah, no recommendation for anyone.
Speaker 3: I mean I will go home and check the name and get back to you guys on that.
Speaker 1: No idea what it's called. But it was like pretty good. I mean it was pretty expensive.
Speaker 2: And what's pretty expensive?
Speaker 1: It was like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean I went to one locally when we're in Melbourne one time, and we spent like a bit more than that. Really, we got a couple though different sort of They didn't take us into a back room or nothing. We were sort of on We were sort of on the floor trying mound on our hands and trying to that yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't like mood light.
Speaker 2: That would have been more of a vibe. I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I feel like two hundred dollars on a vibrator is a lot. But she did tell me it was gonna last me ten years, so it has a warranty and we'll be holding it to that.
Speaker 2: I did hear though when I caught up with you guys. We went to had a beach day and got some breakfast that you were trying to make Michael jealous. Even that coming out of my mouth is a bit.
Speaker 3: Like well, okay, So firstly, Michael and I recently. I don't know if you follow my socials, but if you do, you would see that we went and got wedding rings. Yes, and we went to the place Unique Diamonds where we're getting them made, custom made, and they saw that my engagement rings still had the plastic on it from when Michael first proposed to me and they gave him this little piece of plastic and they're like, if it's too big, she can put that on it and then it will fit. And I don't know why, but I've just I liked having the little piece of plastic. It felt like it wasn't going to fall off and like I wasn't going to lose it. And it was like a little, you know, security blanket almost, And I didn't want to get it resized because it takes seven days to get it resized, and I've just always wanted to have my ring on anyway. I'm in there, we've picked our wedding rings, and they were like, oh my god, Anna.
Speaker 1: This piece of plastic is still on.
Speaker 3: There, Like you need to get this reside a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I wore it for so long, and they're like, you need to get your.
Speaker 3: Ring resiites and I was like, oh yeah, okay, like and they were like, we'll get.
Speaker 1: It back to you by Thursday.
Speaker 3: And I was going on my hands Friday morning, so it was like a bit of a tight squeeze, but I was like, okay, resize it whatever. On Thursday, I hadn't heard from them from them yet and I didn't have time to pick it up on Friday morning, so I basically went onto my hen's party without my engagement ring, which is like, you're not meant to do that, like you're the bride. You're meant to have like bride paraphernalia like sashes.
Speaker 1: So I had no ring.
Speaker 2: G whiez.
Speaker 3: So I was like, Michael is jealous and like on a single girl's trip, like no.
Speaker 2: Ring anyway, I would not like that.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't like it. Yeah, And there was like this point in the night.
Speaker 3: I think it was when we got off the boat and I think this guy had said something to me. He basically was like, oh my god, put his hands in the air and was.
Speaker 1: Like, marry me.
Speaker 2: And You're like, no, I'm already married.
Speaker 3: And my friend's like she's married, she's getting married.
Speaker 1: It's her hands.
Speaker 2: Did you show off your hand? Like oh, I'm getting.
Speaker 3: No. But like then I obviously after that happened, I was like, oh my god, we have to call Michael and tell him about this because he's going to be so jealous. And I called him on faceive and told him and he was just like okay, And I was like, can you just.
Speaker 1: Be jealous a little bit? Like just try to be jealous.
Speaker 3: Like just give me something like there's another guy at my hens party who was like getting in a car across the road and it has looked up to this guy with both hands in the air.
Speaker 1: Being like, marry me to me, And Michael's.
Speaker 2: Just like, okay, why do you want him to be jealous? Though? What does that just to.
Speaker 1: Prove that he cares and loves me deeply?
Speaker 2: Does that really prove it? I can't see.
Speaker 3: Like, if the roles are reversed and Michael is telling me that a girl did that to him, I'd be pissed.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, why is he not pissed?
Speaker 2: Interesting, You're not.
Speaker 3: The jealous type either, so you're just looking at me like a bit crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I mean, I like, I don't get jealous her that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, role reverse if Tammy called you and said a guy just looked up at this guy and was like, marry me to her, what would your response be.
Speaker 2: Did you wave your ring at him and saying snoozey lose buddy. True?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, just a little bit of jealousy. Maybe it's just meaning a little bit toxic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, as a woman, sometimes it's nice to have your man be a little bit protective. I get the protective a little bit like annoyed because they're like your mind, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I can see that, and I think that, like, yeah, I see the protective side of things, but I think jealousy is a toxic tight like not toxic, but like yeah, it doesn't really Then again, is it?
Speaker 3: Like I think a little bit of jealousy is healthier because if you're not jealous, then it's like do you even care?
Speaker 1: Like why are you so nonchalant about everything?
Speaker 2: Like you and secure? That sexier than jealousy.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just a little bit of like protectiveness goes a long way.
Speaker 2: I feel like, what's the fine line then of being protective and not too jealous? Then what would he what would you have liked him to say?
Speaker 1: Fuck that guy?
Speaker 2: Fuck that guy your mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck your fuck that guy. Your mind would have just gone a long way, So.
Speaker 2: Fuck that guy. Your mind would have just made you feel secure, made you feel like Michael cares, make you feel like you're in a loving relationship, which you are, but you need that bit of validation. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Further, Well, okay, one thing I will say is that not having my ring on for a week, I did notice that guys, like there was a guy who like winked at me.
Speaker 1: There was obviously the guy that yelled to this guy, will you marry me? Or marry me or whatever.
Speaker 3: I did notice I got a little bit of attention from guys that I was not getting when this ring was on my finger. And that's like not me being cocky or anything. It's just like an observation. And then it just makes me think, like you and Michael, you're two engaged men. You're waltzing around ring free, and I'm like, they're probably still out here getting attention from women because they do not see a ring on their finger. So I thought I could bring it to you. Do you think that men who are engaged should wear an engagement ring?
Speaker 2: I have said to Tammy multiple times. I'm actually jealous so she gets to wear a ring?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I would I would like, I agree, I'd like to walk around with the ring on an engagement ring.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's what's the point of like waiting on that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Why is it the only women wear it?
Speaker 3: Like, I get the whole sentiment behind, like the guy has gifted you, but then shouldn't like we all go out and buy the guy a ring.
Speaker 2: Too, or at least a gift, a gift, a.
Speaker 1: Gift a ring to be like take it?
Speaker 2: Someone said that no, I agree. So I actually had a girl message me on Instagram and she brought this to my attention as well. She said, ADHD thought from me to you, laughing face, what do you think about the idea of a man wearing an engagement ring before the wedding? I feel like it's clearly you love to show off and celebrate your woman in brackets, beautiful to watch, a great role model for younger boys. So would you want to wear a ring to while engaged? Hope that makes sense? And I thought about that and I had, like I said to Tammy, I'm jealous of you, guess to a ring. I'd love to walk around with the ring.
Speaker 1: On, go out and buy one, pop it on.
Speaker 2: And then and then on the wedding day just get the new one. Get the new one and swap it over or.
Speaker 1: I reckon you reckon? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Look I like the idea of a guy wearing an engagement ring?
Speaker 2: Should we take it to the Facebook page and see Take it.
Speaker 3: To a Facebook page and see what you guys say. Okay, Matt, So we just googled why women are the only ones who wear engagement rings? And historically men gave engagement rings to women as a visible sign to others that the woman was taken or belonged to them, sometimes literally. In many cultures, many women were viewed as subservient to men. So it is so old fashioned.
Speaker 2: So it is twenty twenty four now, So I think we should start a new movement or a new what would you call it a movement?
Speaker 3: Maybe you can be the first to put on an engagement ring and start the movement, start the trend.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me look into it. Next week.
Speaker 1: I expect to see that with a ring on his finger.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, Okay, guys, I'm more than happy to my finger. Thoes a bit fat broken?
Speaker 3: Oh, excuses, excuses, they're already happeny.
Speaker 2: I've told you, I'm jealous. I'm more than happy to wear a ring. I'd love to walk around one.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, we will see mat with a ring next week. Head over to our Facebook page as always, and until next
Speaker 2: Time, bye bye bye