Speaker 1: One hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: Working Tuesday morning, Melbourne. If you're listening to this in bed, stay.
Speaker 2: There, yah, roll over, don't get out.
Speaker 1: It is fare all outside terrible. It was quite nice.
Speaker 3: I woke up in the middle of the night and heard the rain, and I was like, oh, it's nice lying in bed.
Speaker 1: Listening to the rain. But then when you have to get up and listen to the is.
Speaker 2: It weird having a rain machine playing for you and then walking outside and actually getting real rain. So I know you've got the sleep machine.
Speaker 4: It is a bit strange to last night. It was actually the ocean, not rain, so I had the I had the rain and the ocean. I went to sleep on the gold rainfall.
Speaker 3: Do you still use your white noise machine? That wasn't a phase for sure, thought that going to be just a fat.
Speaker 2: What about the plastic sheets on the bed? You're still in that face as well? They're off.
Speaker 5: Good boy, that's proud, are you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I do? It's it's quite It's quite lovely. Oh.
Speaker 3: I went to bed last night trying to finish the summer, which I still have finished, and I fell asleep during the finale for Light probably the seventh attempt of watching the final episode left recond.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm about fifteen minutes into the last episode. But today is the day?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: And if I don't finish it today, I'm never going to know how it ends because I'm quitting right.
Speaker 1: Well, don't stop well, you know that, don't.
Speaker 2: Jacob's dead, James trying to throw a capable.
Speaker 1: I don't like either of them, either of the boys. I've decided, Hey.
Speaker 2: Take it easy on the road this morning. Major dramas around Melbourne. Nice now that we've got pothills on some killed the road.
Speaker 1: The holes not pothills, sorry, pot holes.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I was driving across sat Hill Road this morning when there were police and ambulances everywhere, so I assume that there may be some delays on the road this morning.
Speaker 2: Please be careful, take it easy to get you weather, tragic story leading your news, shopping story.
Speaker 4: Danning on creek just abhorrent. I just feel for that poor family, a little drowning, little boy drowning, drowned, sorry, and the woman who went to rescue him as well.
Speaker 2: Drowned as well. It's a reminders stay away from creeks and flood water. It is not worth it.
Speaker 1: And there is. There's more rain coming today is here?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's do we get the sun?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Actually tomorrow it will be dry. But today today is not good?
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, today bad, tomorrow good.
Speaker 5: We are three weeks from summer.
Speaker 2: Isn't that unbelievable?
Speaker 5: Where that we did it? I don't think I've even seen spring yet?
Speaker 2: No, no, well we had a good wind. Yeah, we had a great winter. Yeah, this is just it's always a bit shipped before the sun comes out.
Speaker 1: Farmers need the rain.
Speaker 2: Darkness is it's the darkest before the dawn? What was the Batman?
Speaker 1: Always darkest before the dawn?
Speaker 2: That's the one? Yeah, yeah, yeah, or always ship before the sun comes out? Yes, there we go, you can go. The one.
Speaker 5: Should get yours on a T shirt.
Speaker 2: They should have done that for Batman.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's quite nice.
Speaker 2: It's always shit before the sun comes out. Man in cinemas. Now we're gonna find check coming up today. Thanks to Made to the Lego, we've got a thousand bucks to go nice and early this morning. We're gonna brand new expert after seven and two chances to play the five K question, Let's do it, Melbourne. This is Somber Sombar twelve to twelve. Good morning, Melbourne. It is just go on seven past six, so you are on novel one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clinty as well. We're doing thanks my mate to chilready express.
Speaker 3: Wit and cold out there today, Melbourne, Stay dry, stay warm.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be weird. Old day.
Speaker 2: It really is, isn't.
Speaker 1: It good day?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: I want to go to the movies. It fills up movies, weather, talking other movies.
Speaker 5: Today. You should just watch the last Summer.
Speaker 2: No, no, you get to that later. Do you want to go today?
Speaker 5: You want to get you two together? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I can do this morning and you don't do afternoon activities.
Speaker 2: What about like a lunch time session, a couple of chop tops potentially? I remember that time we went to the movies and I got chopped tops for us, and then I left and chocolate had fallen off.
Speaker 3: No, I actually want to see that Sydney Sweeney film that has apparently been the biggest flow the boxing box.
Speaker 1: Office has ever seen. Oh no, weird.
Speaker 3: I don't think people go to the movies anymore, though it looks amazing. It's about that female boxer. Yeah, the headline sasty, Yeah, Christy, the headlines say, the headlines say it's a flop. I think it's gonna make it come back. I want to say it. It sounds amazing.
Speaker 5: It's back.
Speaker 2: No offense.
Speaker 3: But there was a conversation of her winning like Academy Awards.
Speaker 2: But you recommended the Kim Kardashian TV's series and they've got a six on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if that's changed. I tried.
Speaker 2: I tried.
Speaker 1: That was early days.
Speaker 3: I tried to find it all not all. It might be growing. I am d B gives it two point nine out. Oh wow, Rotten Tomatoes. Actually, guys, it has changed. It's gone down to five percent.
Speaker 2: Wow. I got golf.
Speaker 1: People are just mean because I don't like Kim kardash Ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree. I got golf lessons this afternoon.
Speaker 5: You do all the child?
Speaker 2: Well the child does? I've got I joined the next one okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: And you've got golflesseness.
Speaker 2: Do they play golf in this Well, that's that's my concern. Do you get your money back? Surely?
Speaker 5: Well you're not playing, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But I'm paying for it, so you know anyway we should Chris wet.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not how it works, is it? No?
Speaker 3: Are there any trades on the road this morning? Thirteen twenty fourteen, on da.
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 2: How does it work?
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 2: You just get to do a ye wi you and go hunh.
Speaker 1: But do you have to turn up for them to send you home? Or do you just not get out of bed.
Speaker 2: When I picked up?
Speaker 5: To know? Alright?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you're trading when I picked the kids up after a rainy.
Speaker 1: Day, home in bed with your girlfriends or your boyfriends.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, get into it.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, watch a movie. When I picked the kids up from school on a wet day, I'm like, the calling suck today it was raining, and the kids love it. You know why because they feel in the giant thing of iPads.
Speaker 1: Oh they just sit there, do that?
Speaker 2: No, go on to the days of heads down, thumbs up, wet.
Speaker 5: Day, timetable.
Speaker 1: I loved heads down, thumbs up, love treated every time he peaked every time.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to Brett, who's in languor and he's a trading morning.
Speaker 8: Bro Brett, morning, how are we good?
Speaker 3: How does it work. Are you going to work? Do you have to log in before they send you home?
Speaker 8: We were inside today so we can actually get to the day on night. But if we are, if we get to work and it's raining, we're in the shed. We sit in there while it's raining for four hours, and if it's still raining.
Speaker 6: We go.
Speaker 2: You have to do four hours? What do you do the maker? What do you do? Cabinet maker?
Speaker 8: Cabinet maker?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what do you do for No?
Speaker 9: I just hit the sheds, play guards, talk, play cards and talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you'll get around. You gather around one of the trading's mobiles. Watch the summer our turn pretty or anything like that.
Speaker 8: No, we don't watch that. Coffee lots of coffee and yeah.
Speaker 2: That'll be pie.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, Well you're on the tools today, Brett out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what today's day. You want to be like a roofer or something. You can't work in this. I can't work in this absolutely, Tyler Tyler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that must be those big sides.
Speaker 3: If you're a private Ruther or Tyler, you wouldn't be out God no, but I actually do need a good rufer.
Speaker 2: Not today, you're.
Speaker 3: Not not today well, no, but I reckon my roof's going to be absolutely factors when I got home after all this rain.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to get it done last week.
Speaker 2: I cleared the guns last week.
Speaker 5: It's a job. I never get it. Climbed up on a ladder.
Speaker 2: What did the garden?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: On the little ship out the back?
Speaker 5: I haven't done the main house. Yeah, it's a baby.
Speaker 1: Step pressure shut out the back.
Speaker 2: The man shipp out the back. I cleared the gothers.
Speaker 1: Can you even stand on that route?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't stand on the red God. I would have went straight through.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Step ladder, baby ladder basically because it's not a cobby house, it's a man ship.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much a cobby house.
Speaker 4: So a bushfire comes, the Shed's okay?
Speaker 2: The house, oh, the house, the family, parish Cabby, Yes, and I will be all good. Hey, coming up.
Speaker 5: Your chance?
Speaker 2: Doing a thousand thanks? Do makes the Lego twenty four ten to play. Let's offload some money peace Christmas.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter what their passion is gift playfulness, because Lego sets equal fun.
Speaker 1: Is it play you're looking for?
Speaker 10: On the twelfy building?
Speaker 1: My true look, Miss Jason Lawrence, Christmas build along.
Speaker 2: He's the sweet started the Christmas.
Speaker 1: Chat Oh yeah, I know this is freaking me out.
Speaker 5: On me too.
Speaker 3: This morning I was like a week Christmas Eve already the eleventh of November. I think it's too early. Yeah, the good time to start thinking about what you're doing.
Speaker 5: The shopping centers have got the up really well.
Speaker 1: Chatty's already booked out first of November.
Speaker 2: A chance photo's gone.
Speaker 1: People do sant to photos?
Speaker 2: Got people were blowing up any Facebook pages.
Speaker 5: We should do a side hustle.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that actually the money.
Speaker 1: We do our own center.
Speaker 4: Yes you got, oh, Santra over here got missus.
Speaker 1: It's a bloody great idea. What oh my god, way are you saying? I have to be missus?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, and I'll be one of those little elves and.
Speaker 2: I'll be ho ho.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine the three of us doing sands to photos? No, no, no, you'd have to be enough to We have to get the real.
Speaker 1: Sounder get we'll be Yeah, let's all be three of us, can all be? I'm not being missus Cash.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: I mean we don't do it for the cash, We do it for the joys.
Speaker 1: Chris Cash comes joy.
Speaker 2: What's that shopping center that has their own Facebook page.
Speaker 3: We'll do it then on North Plaza. Okay, it's falling apart. I think it's invested with pigeons.
Speaker 2: Now, screams our shop, Merry Christmas, cash Brains brand store meeting today.
Speaker 1: Put on the list.
Speaker 2: All right, Jared, good morning, Good morning everyone, buddy. How this game works. We are going to describe a lego set. Well, we'll give away clues. If you can work out what the lego set is, you and yourself a thousand dollars cash. It is that simple, Okay, we give them, Yes, we orge the clue. Remember this Christmas. It doesn't matter what their passion is gift playfulness, because the Lego sets equal fun. Is that play you're looking for? First clue, Lauren Phillips, don't.
Speaker 1: Make never is included? Nell, hang on ar you.
Speaker 5: Know what, Jared, you're a wizard.
Speaker 6: I'm a wizard.
Speaker 1: All right, that's ruined it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, what ruined it?
Speaker 2: What said is it.
Speaker 9: That, Jared?
Speaker 3: It was never long bottom is included? It is never long bottom.
Speaker 1: There's a never long drop.
Speaker 2: Lego carries a thousand dollars coming your way, mate. Congrats, amazing no worries that Ale kickstout your Tuesday. We're going to get better clothes. I haven't read the books, I haven't watched the movie. I've read the books.
Speaker 1: I'm not but the only thing I could think of was Zero Wizard Harry.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I won't be stupid enough to say that first, and.
Speaker 1: Then what did you do?
Speaker 2: I said you was a Jared not Harry. See, I would have said, Emma Watson, you do you know?
Speaker 5: I had to.
Speaker 4: I had to do the Dickie pulled out of the Harry Potter junket overseas Richard wil Yeah, and I had to go for Channel nine and interview all the stars of Harry Potter.
Speaker 5: And I hadn't seen a frame a frame of it.
Speaker 1: When you say them, what was your favorite pit?
Speaker 5: I watched it.
Speaker 4: I crammed, so I watched sort of back to back, but didn't take any of it shocking.
Speaker 2: What are you going to miss about the filming process?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Tells about the.
Speaker 1: List, like as a cast, how did.
Speaker 2: You identify with the character?
Speaker 3: I mean, the cinematography in the film is just magnificent.
Speaker 2: I don't even start me on the soundtrack.
Speaker 1: The soundtrack is a good one.
Speaker 2: You can tell we've all got a few red carpets.
Speaker 1: You never watched the movie, No.
Speaker 2: God hates It's gone fornning five past six. Now the crack for one thousand bucks this time tomorrow thanks to Mate's a lego. Guys, you girls coming out. Olivia Dean, she's here next in for the Arias.
Speaker 1: Yep, for the Arias are on the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: She's performing at that and then she's got that one standalone standalone showing see.
Speaker 4: Doneype she brought the wind machine.
Speaker 2: We love Olivia Dean here at number one hundred. Speaking of awards like the Arias, Grammy Nonoms came out yesterday.
Speaker 12: Well, people are blowing up.
Speaker 3: The Taylor Susio album didn't make any any just come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't drop in time next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very cute video of ours.
Speaker 1: Exactly I saw was he with his mom and dad?
Speaker 2: I think it was his wife.
Speaker 1: No, didn't he say it was his parents house.
Speaker 5: Don't do this.
Speaker 2: You've just done exactly what I want.
Speaker 1: I thought he said he was his parents.
Speaker 2: No, he was sitting on the couch. He got a lovely cuddle by his wife.
Speaker 1: Guarrantears to get video with the confetti.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, was his wife not his mom unless.
Speaker 1: You oh sorry the caption his mum and dad, I know you're watching.
Speaker 2: Miss you remember I said that last time?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, and we laughed.
Speaker 3: He was with his friends, but he was saying, mum and dad, you're watching and they had gold confetti for.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah yeah yeah, so it was his wife not his mom.
Speaker 1: Say that was his mom. I just read the caption.
Speaker 5: We love Alex Warren, we really do.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, I want to talk chumpers. No but TJF you're up, give us a go twenty four No, no, no, I want to talk about how much you pay to get your chumpers sort of done or cleaned or inspected, checked, whatever you call.
Speaker 1: It, because it can be quite expensive.
Speaker 5: It can be.
Speaker 2: Not a Spentley dental group, no, no, of course, where you get a very very good deal.
Speaker 1: Always visit EBDD the dentist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's around the corner. It's great.
Speaker 4: The most expensive suburbs in Victoria have been revealed and leading the way. I'm sorry to say the people of Saint Kilda East we pay around about three hundred and fifty bucks just to visit the dentist. Which is that extortion?
Speaker 5: Is it not?
Speaker 1: Why is it so expensive? How much is it?
Speaker 4: In other submits Krao for instance in Geulyng is cheapest at one hundred and sixty nine dollars, which is.
Speaker 1: A lot though if you've got four kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, you know what that was the call that we lived in New Zealand for three years. Children's dental or free?
Speaker 5: Yeah, free?
Speaker 4: They do it a lot, like sixteen. They do it a lot here in Melbourne as well, a lot of dentists if you can find them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: The hack is if you if you want a cheap dentist, is to always find a new dentist because you're exactly right. The first consultation is always not not free, but always cheap.
Speaker 5: I get you in fifty bucks or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's not cheap like orthodontics. Parents right now, who.
Speaker 2: Aren't groaning one of our kids? And there is or adult teeth? What do you mean? So like can on their face and they're not underneath. So we've got to save his baby teeth as long as we can. But we're going to the orthodontist.
Speaker 1: What teeth is? I never grew wisdom teeth.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't the wisdom teeth. Four other teeth around his mouth.
Speaker 5: So you've got to baby teeth.
Speaker 2: Well, you just got to hold onto the baby teeth as much as you can, and then through the orthodontist tree and my superinuation and every other thing I'll be selling to pay for it, they move the rest of the teeth together.
Speaker 5: So he's just down four teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like teeth at the back of the front.
Speaker 2: I'll get him from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Did you not ask which teeth were missing.
Speaker 2: Lou did that point the top or bottom? They're mixed, They're around the place, they're mixed. I got three kids and a lot of it going.
Speaker 5: On, so hang on. So surely they can get fakies these days.
Speaker 2: Well that's the other thing. But rather than doing a drill implant on a child, drills and bones.
Speaker 1: And I'm an adult who's scared of the dentist.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me when I see the merrit at first sight job on people? Are they glued on vinears or they are.
Speaker 1: Getting them d There's many different ways you can either shore.
Speaker 3: I believe they should be shaved down and then like a cap situation.
Speaker 1: Put on or you do this like this. This new gluing thing is also.
Speaker 4: Just glue on teeth they do they should have shaved them down, not all, and then they're like little tiny pricks.
Speaker 1: Your dentist, Fatty, doesn't do that.
Speaker 5: The dentist the botox.
Speaker 3: His name's Fatty. This is funny, our dentist and Clint dentist. And I introduced him to our Macey at the races, who works here, and I said, this is Fatty and she goes high, I'm skinny and I was like, no, his name is not Fatty, it's Fatty and she was like, oh, I thought, so weird.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm skinny. I was like, oh my god, who says that.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirteen twenty four to ten, should we do teeth chat? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I mean I'm actually going to have to leave.
Speaker 2: You know, my dad when he was twenty one.
Speaker 3: So I'll let you guys, I love going to the dentist saliva and I've got too.
Speaker 2: My dad when he was twenty one, fell out the back of a school bus and on all his teeth, all of them. So from twenty two years old, the other full fake teeth. Because when my sisters would have boyfriends come around the trick. Yeah, he'd walk past and just take his teeth out and drop me the dropping the water glass in front of the boyfriend. Oh. My sisters hated that. Funny would say the blake again.
Speaker 5: Do you do you like going to the dentists?
Speaker 2: It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 5: It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: It's the dentist.
Speaker 3: And when I came, they said, next time you come with your other feeling, we're going to have to half sitate you.
Speaker 1: Because I was.
Speaker 5: Actually like, not, I don't mind the needle.
Speaker 1: Put a needle in my face, no problem. Put about it.
Speaker 5: I was going say, because it's quite a colab that buddy does.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a quitte.
Speaker 1: Produced jez, I'm not doing this. I mean I'm going to leave you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I get thirteen. Twenty fourteen is our number if you if you have a dentist or teeth story.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: When I was four, I was cycling my bike to like a caravan holiday park, went through the boom gate that was.
Speaker 5: Up at the time.
Speaker 6: I was going through it.
Speaker 13: The boomgate came down and I cycled full speed into it, cracked my two front teeth.
Speaker 12: One of them was cracked open.
Speaker 13: The gum had to get it taken out. Up until like five years ago, before I got braces, my teeth were like big old book teeth gap in it terrible?
Speaker 5: You right?
Speaker 2: What did you say something about a boomgate.
Speaker 4: Book a book tooth? Lauren's gone? Come on, Melbourne, What happened to your teeth? Thirteen and twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can get it a walk out the next brag as well. In return, we've got free stuff to go. Where should we send you? How about two hundred and fifty bucks to drop a QT rooftop skyline views QT cocktails at Melbourne's hottest rooftop Awaits. If you've got no teeth, we can blend all the snacks up there for you. Third eight, twenty four to ten, What happened to your teeth? We are talking trips to the dentist.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've come back in, but I'm I'm I'm like genuinely.
Speaker 5: Ter Okay, so when was the last time you went?
Speaker 3: I got it regularly because I'm so scared that if I get a problem with my teeth that I'm going to have to.
Speaker 1: Have work done on.
Speaker 5: Maybe you have an extraction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is why I'm scared, because when I was a little kid, I had to get at tooth taken out, and I was so scared of the needle.
Speaker 1: He ripped it out with those needles. Oh remember I got I didn't go back.
Speaker 5: The more needles the better though, Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sues look like they are tranquilisers dinosaur Erope.
Speaker 2: You're right though you did say that once. You're like, it's the only industry. It really sort of has an evult, Like.
Speaker 1: What is the giant hook that they scrape in.
Speaker 2: Between twenty twenty five? You can just put us out and we wake up with new teeth.
Speaker 3: Isn't that Like kid at school got his tooth knocked out and the nerve was exposed.
Speaker 1: It's like the wind, the wind last year.
Speaker 2: Remember to get a tooth taken out last year, And for fifty minutes he's leaning over me with like a screwdriver trying to twist the tooth in the hope it would break.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is the thing I'm hand on hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know I will go.
Speaker 1: With it that I actually could throw it.
Speaker 5: If that little hook gets through all.
Speaker 1: The park, it be a better way like I wouldn't even let someone do that to my.
Speaker 2: Dog, trying to extract the tooth, like he twisted the tooth and then we heard the we heard the tooth crack. He goes, that's great, we've got the bits now, and then he just.
Speaker 5: Then he just they might have got the sucker on.
Speaker 2: There's nothing worse. When you're laying you're like iron dragon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need more sucker.
Speaker 2: You know what I hate. Put a little plastic over.
Speaker 4: The opener, the mouth opener. You can't the mouth opener. You're not looking good in that.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, are you all good?
Speaker 5: Don't ask me questions?
Speaker 2: Grettyretty, Stephen, we've lost Lauren.
Speaker 5: Hey, Stephen, what happened to your chumps?
Speaker 9: I was about I think it was eleven or twelve maybe at a playground with the mate, and he thought it would have been funny to see if I can do a front flip off like a little sea saw thing, and I ate the steel pole.
Speaker 2: Very funny, very funny.
Speaker 9: How many teachers I'll smashed the front too, But us down to the nerve. The nerve was hanging out the two of the sort of the front who were just chipped.
Speaker 2: Ah, Is that all?
Speaker 5: But the nerve was hanging there exposed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that'll hurt. Morning, Vanessa. Hi, hell are you excellent better than that?
Speaker 5: How are you not that big? All right?
Speaker 2: Dentist chat? What do you got for us?
Speaker 14: Okay, well, I had my wisdom teeth. They'll playing up at twenty one years old. So go the dentist, go get extrays. And then they come back and say, I had babe two baby teeth. Still, so I had to have a major operation, cut the roof of my mouth open to expose the teeth and drag them down with braces.
Speaker 5: Oh what, So they went into the gum and dragged them down.
Speaker 14: See the baby teeth are on the roof of my mouth. Oh so they had to drag him down. They had tom and then drag them down little scraper.
Speaker 5: Jeez. That sounds elaborate and expensive as well. That's the other thing. This stuff isn't cheap, brook Brooklyn, good morning.
Speaker 2: What's your story? Brook How many are you missing?
Speaker 11: So I was fourteen, I should have known bitter dead dead, but rogue, and he decided that he wanted to like cut a hole and make his own kind of diy edic and our house super random anyway, dug the hole. Waited until mom went out because I was begging to.
Speaker 15: Get to go up the letter to see what he fell, So.
Speaker 11: Climbed up the letter. Mum had gone out. Anyway, I'm like, whoa cool edic dad wink to go down. Dad's obviously turned his back because he's not busted his daughter's up a sketchy letter at the feeling the letter was gone face planted onto the concrete of the garage and munted all my front four teeth anyway, so yeah, they still have to pay those orthodontics spells. Something pops up to do with my teeth and the petty card differently, do the good old do the good old Dad shouldn't have let me got that. I've been watching and.
Speaker 2: Now because of you are mounted.
Speaker 5: Yeah you got what you got? Fake's now fake teeth, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Good old fake front teeth. And people go, whoa, they're so nice, and.
Speaker 16: I go, yeah, they've got backstory.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's not people.
Speaker 5: Kaylor good morning.
Speaker 15: Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 5: How are your teeth?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 15: Was it the dentist getting my braces on and they need to take a few teeth out? Next minute, the dentist goes books and I can feel something in the back of my throat. He's dropped my tooth. So I'm in the chair, mouth open, with my laying down and I can see him looking around on the ground, thinking that he's just blown it somewhere. I don't know what to do, so I swallowed.
Speaker 2: It from he swallowed the tooth.
Speaker 15: I swallowed the tooth. And to make matters even better, my Auntie was the dental nurse, and I didn't tell her until years later.
Speaker 2: Well, that's on her. She should have got it with the sucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or did you retrieve it a bit later?
Speaker 8: Well, who knows?
Speaker 15: It must have come out, did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lauren, there's nothing more than she loves because you could well you could have retrieved it and then like you know, the shark teeth you getting Jettie Surf.
Speaker 5: Could have put it, put it necklace.
Speaker 2: You put it back here?
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, big shout out of used the King's Way to get to work this morning. Huge dramas off that lead story in your news there, Clint. Yeah, the tunnel around Crown that part there is all still closed.
Speaker 4: Police pursuit which started in the West at trugga. Nina ended up at Kingsway.
Speaker 2: The old spikes were pulled out stop sticks. Yeah, you've seen them, seen him.
Speaker 1: Do that, It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, throw them mountain.
Speaker 1: I've seen it in the movies. You never actually seen it in real life. Have you seen in real life or just the movie movies?
Speaker 5: The news?
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's how they actually do it.
Speaker 2: You know they've got in the US now the cop cars in the US on their bumper bar. It hydraulically goes down and then it deploys like ropes underneath the current front's tire, and then it ties around the wheel and the cart. Yeah, yes, exactly. It last sues the current front.
Speaker 1: I have not to slow them down.
Speaker 5: Are you watching Leth the Weapon?
Speaker 2: No? No, this was like it was on it on YouTube the tube. Let's be real, go to Bright Knee. Good morning, Tina.
Speaker 14: Good morning.
Speaker 15: I've got a different YouTube algorithm to.
Speaker 1: J what's on your al well, I've got a.
Speaker 14: Nineteen months old so it's mostly the Wiggles.
Speaker 1: And Little Lord. Her name is yeah, yes, Rachel, Miss Rachel.
Speaker 2: Miss Rachel's making a better she might as well be.
Speaker 3: My niece comes over and just goes Rachel. Rachel Lauren, and my brother's like, no, miss Rape.
Speaker 2: Oh god, miss Rachel that voice. All right.
Speaker 3: We are playing the five K question twice a day now, so you are our contestant for seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Tina. I believe you want to play for five thousand dollars. Let's do it five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Rules for simple You will hear a question, you will hear a three to two one. You must answer in that time period.
Speaker 5: Okay, got it?
Speaker 2: All right, you're two weeks away from having your.
Speaker 15: Second Yes, I need as much health as I can if you go into.
Speaker 2: Labor during the five K question. Remember the second one comes quick, Tina, so just don't muck around.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, yeah, maternal.
Speaker 1: Health expert, just ask her.
Speaker 5: The question comes.
Speaker 2: Quick, third, one third one there, all right, here's your question.
Speaker 4: In which country would you find Mount Killermanjaro three two one?
Speaker 5: Can in that region? It's not. It's Tanzania beautiful, yes, though not a bad gyuess.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tina, I'm so sorry didn't pick up the money, but hey, good luck for the barb.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks.
Speaker 5: Of course, Tanzania borders Kenya, so she was very close.
Speaker 2: Seriously, the second one is a lot okay, the third one just for every one.
Speaker 5: So just weren't you in the canteen or something? No, that was the first Yeah, sushi trained for the second one. Yeah, first really dragged. Hey, I'm joking.
Speaker 7: Are you.
Speaker 2: Guys coming up? We're going to brand you Expert going to be joining us on the air before seven thirty. But next we love Tunnels anyone else, Good morning, You're on the air with Jase and Lauren are coming up. We're going to brand new Expert segment special people as specialize in really special things, and today is someone that specializes in something that I think, hopefully not but what we all may need at some point.
Speaker 1: And also provide it's very we can very exactly.
Speaker 2: We're going to get to that coming up in minutes. First, I want to talk tunnels.
Speaker 3: Now, I know tunnels, freaking tunnels like that you drive through, freak me out. We've had this discussion many times. I don't understand how that works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I disagree you you you understand now.
Speaker 3: What happens with the tunnel that they built between the UK and France. Is that just floating in the ocean because it doesn't go under the under the depths of the ocean.
Speaker 5: I think it's floating.
Speaker 1: I think it's floating too, Tim, You work on.
Speaker 2: Tunnels, I do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you actually dig through the ground through the regardless.
Speaker 1: Of where you are under the water, under the water, under the water.
Speaker 2: You know what. That still blows my mind. I can think about Sydney. The Sydney Harbor Tunnel goes all the way to the bottom of the harbor and then into the ground.
Speaker 1: And how much gap is there between the tunnel on the water.
Speaker 5: No, I have to be a fair bit, I know.
Speaker 2: But that's why I feel like it should be a steeper drive down.
Speaker 1: Guess that's why they're so long. Have to start.
Speaker 3: Okay, you think that one's bad.
Speaker 1: It's the UK de France. Oh yeah, the Channel country.
Speaker 5: And there's a train as well. There's a train and.
Speaker 1: Go down on quite a dissent.
Speaker 5: But oh wow, it's a channel, so I don't think it's that deep.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, still, it's pretty deep.
Speaker 5: Body of water to the bottom. No goodness.
Speaker 2: What about this new one, the West Gate?
Speaker 8: Yees?
Speaker 5: So the West Gate Channel is about to open, right, it's going.
Speaker 1: Under what is that body of water?
Speaker 2: It's the error, the error.
Speaker 1: Is that the yarrow that the west Gate goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you think?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like out. It doesn't go out to the ocean.
Speaker 2: The year is connected to the ocean. It's like connected to.
Speaker 5: The It's like it's like the entrance to the bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, that's called something else all right, as you were port Phillip Bay, it's called at Bay. That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the Westgate Tunnel is set to opens. We're not very smart, No, we're really not. Guys. They're doing an open day for people who like to walk through these tunnels before they're officially open.
Speaker 5: So it opens the traffic in December.
Speaker 4: First, they're letting in a group of walkers on what they're calling the Westgate Tunnel Projects Discovery Day, Sunday, sixteenth night.
Speaker 1: I might be doing that.
Speaker 2: It'll be walkers from ten am, along with other media and VopS.
Speaker 4: And get this, they'll be live entertainment, music, food stools, a project information and a driving simulator running throughout the day.
Speaker 1: A band in the tunnel marching.
Speaker 5: Then they'll march back and forward and backs.
Speaker 2: The giant chip potatoes the tunnel.
Speaker 1: You don't ever imagine the acoustics in there.
Speaker 5: It's a two and a half k route.
Speaker 1: Actually it's not that far.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: What what do you worry about?
Speaker 2: Are you worried about it?
Speaker 1: Like directly under the West Gate Bridge?
Speaker 5: Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are you worried about?
Speaker 1: I don't really like tunnels everyqu.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that movie Daylight with Sylvester still alone?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Do you remember when the tunnel that goes under the actual Yarra was leaking for a while there? I mean it still does every now and there. You gets supposed to get.
Speaker 1: A leak in the wind screen, but what.
Speaker 5: There was some quite substantial except while on them.
Speaker 3: Worried you see the tunnel for I won't idle the tunnel in peak out for me is like I'd rather go over it than under it.
Speaker 5: What about incident at firebox twenty five?
Speaker 1: I'm always looking at the exit.
Speaker 3: I'm like the next exits or a firebox twenty three is the exit and.
Speaker 4: Then then they come on three seconds later. Incident at firebox twenty five.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten? Is our number?
Speaker 1: You tunneling?
Speaker 2: Do you just love tunnels?
Speaker 5: We'll have one if you do.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be the first person, one of the first to go through it on our behalf because I'm too scared.
Speaker 2: You could be our tunnel corresponding going to fly the flag for us? Yep, check you over, jumper on you and send you down the tunnel. We'll get you to file a report. On Monday show, we're looking for tunnel lovers.
Speaker 1: Tunnel lovers. Yeah, I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 5: It's for me.
Speaker 2: Thurday twenty Lauren on a Sunday, Oh my god, come on working down with age through a tunnel. Let's check out this tunnel.
Speaker 1: Well, look at the look at the tunnel lovers.
Speaker 2: Of course twenty four want to.
Speaker 1: Walk through the tunnel first and give us.
Speaker 3: A full report on what's happening in the tunnel.
Speaker 2: We're looking for a tunnel lover. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. I was very excited about Sunday for the Westgate Tunnel Projects Discovery Day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look it's Sunday, the sixteenth of November. It's all happy as the new Westgate Tunnel opened. I feel like it's been being built for a very.
Speaker 5: It's been placed by issues.
Speaker 1: Has it specially going is.
Speaker 2: Congestion on the West Gate?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, effectively, question if it will basically spit people straight out onto the whatever that other the.
Speaker 1: West Gate right right, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Here's my question. Right and you're coming back in, right back into the city, so inbound you go through the.
Speaker 1: Tunnel, where's this spit you out?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And a you're just going to congest then with the traffic coming out like a bottynick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they would have thought of that, would I don't think they would have.
Speaker 1: Met our government. They definitely would have thought.
Speaker 2: And if she sorry, if they have, they would have been like, yeah, no, it was always in the planning process.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there are some people who are very excited about the tunnel, first for the west if you are, and I'm excited about the time.
Speaker 1: I just want to be the first person to walk through it.
Speaker 2: Guys, guess what we found our.
Speaker 1: She we found out the tunnel lover Sam and.
Speaker 2: Your park, Good morning, good.
Speaker 11: Morning, tell your tunnel?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? I am? What do you love about it?
Speaker 10: Just how they created, how they like hold structure. I've even actually had the opportunity to do born the one from.
Speaker 7: Paris to London.
Speaker 1: Oh, the train.
Speaker 17: The whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you travel the world to go through tunnels.
Speaker 5: Hey, Sam, kind of what's your favorite tunnel?
Speaker 15: Probably probably the one from Paris to London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's pretty specially.
Speaker 3: Sure the west Gate Tunnel is going to be I mean you know that there'll.
Speaker 5: Be people coming from everywhere all the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now, Sam, we've got an opportunity to get people through walking through the new Westgate Tunnel before other people.
Speaker 1: Are you interested?
Speaker 16: I'm sure I am interested. I'd love to see it.
Speaker 18: I'm actually right near it where my house is, so you.
Speaker 5: Move near the whole time.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've been watching it being built, so you're ready to see that finishing.
Speaker 3: Would you like to be official tunnel correspondent to tell everyone of Melbourne why they should go through the tunnel?
Speaker 17: Oh my god, Yes, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, you're on, Sam, a tunnel lover.
Speaker 2: You will report back on Monday.
Speaker 1: Wow about this amazing event.
Speaker 5: We're going to need videos.
Speaker 3: You've got to be honest, though, Sam, if you know, if you think it's no good, just tell us straight.
Speaker 15: Of course I can do that and you'll go head to content, don't th Sam.
Speaker 5: Sam, do you think based on your expertise.
Speaker 3: She's got a media degree for this, you were born for it, not an engineering degree though for the time.
Speaker 5: Is this likely to cause a bottlenecked you know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know where it comes out?
Speaker 16: We can That's the only thing I.
Speaker 5: Haven't worked out.
Speaker 14: And I actually it sounds weird.
Speaker 16: I've kept all the paperwork so I will have a look and I.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, great, just kept. She's got the blueprints because she must live near it.
Speaker 5: She's a tunnel she.
Speaker 1: Would be a regular commuter in the tunnel.
Speaker 2: All right, we have a tunnel lover, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Melbourne. We've been waiting for this for a very long time.
Speaker 3: It is going to be a huge day, spectacular Melbourn.
Speaker 2: She might come back on Monday and say, guy, stick to the bridge.
Speaker 5: Who geez, imagine that?
Speaker 2: Oh that's do you think?
Speaker 1: But like people in the morning will be like a tunnel murder of bridge.
Speaker 2: Yes, really, that's what happens in Sydney when I was living in Sydney. To the Harbor bridge or you've got the.
Speaker 5: Tunnel the bridge bridge every time?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, sometimes it's just see the sight now, I would say, great, someone's hanging a benner protesting tunnel day for me. You know.
Speaker 1: You're an indoor guy. You're an underground indoor guy.
Speaker 2: All right, we will get the tunnel update on Monday. Your chance to win five k still to come here on nover and we're catching up with an expert. Next, we're talking wedding dramas coming up in the next few minutes. First though, the experts.
Speaker 5: With Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 7: Hi, I'm Anya and I'm an expert from Lifeblood.
Speaker 1: Let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 2: Now. You work as part of the team at Lifeblood. Are you been there for a couple of years? Good morning, Good morning. You are experts in blood.
Speaker 3: Yes, And we want to talk about blood donation in particular because it's a conversation we've been having a lot in here. It seems like something so simple, something every one of us has, something that costs zero dollars to us but could save somebody's life.
Speaker 1: How important is blood donation.
Speaker 7: I think it can't be understated how important blood donation is. And when we talk about blood, we talk about blood, plasma, and platelets, because those are all of the components of blood and they can all be used to treat different things. So, in fact, now has become the most needed blood product. So the demand for plasma has outstripped the demand for whole blood.
Speaker 3: So for people who don't understand that, I think we know we go into a life blood center, we donate blood. What is the difference between taking blood or plasma out of someone's system.
Speaker 7: So when you donate whole blood, you are giving your red blood cells, and you're also giving your plate platelets and your plasma. But when you go in for a plasma donation, it's a little bit longer. You're basically you give blood. You're hooked up to a machine that really quickly spins the plasma out of your red blood, and then we give the red blood back to you and then we keep the plasma.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me if I go in and give blood, where does it go?
Speaker 7: So when you go and give blood, it can go to a variety of people. Most people don't know that about a third of blood products go to cancer patients. I think people think that it goes to trauma victims. Yeah, but most of it goes to helping cancer patients. But then you're also going to help mothers giving birth and people who have autoimmune conditions, people have blood disorders, people who've been and involved in a car accident. It just the list goes on and on.
Speaker 2: But I think it's an important question because there is a naivety I think amongst people where they go. I don't know anyone's been a car accident. I'm not going to get money, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: But you know someone who we all know, someone misgiven birth.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, everyone's connected to someone who has had cancer or gone through it.
Speaker 3: And the thing with blood, it doesn't discriminate, right, Like I'm a thirty eight year old woman, but my blood could go to a child or to an elderly parent dealing with cancer. It's like it sounds silly, but it's so versatile something every one of us can give.
Speaker 7: To people, absolutely, and you never know when something is going to happen in your life or to someone that you know, and it doesn't discriminate. So there might be children who need cancer, there might be older people women giving birth.
Speaker 1: It's just the list goes on and on.
Speaker 4: There's less and less guardrails. Now right, I was about to say, we debunks and myths. Okay, so very recently, for instance, gay men yep. Until very recently you have been well, there's been some parameters around blood donation, but that's now well, it's written now widened, hasn't it.
Speaker 7: What's changed so earlier this year we changed the eligibility criteria for a lot of people and that included gain bisexual men as well as transgender women, anyone taking prep. So now they can donate plasma as long as they meet the other eligibility criteria. And we are working to change the rule for blood and platelets as well, and we're hoping to implement that in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: What about paple with tattoos, because I think there was a time where people with tattoos give blood or they thought they couldn't give blood for a certain amount of time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you absolutely can donate if you have tattoos, as long as your tattoo was done in an Australian licensed parlor. You can donate plasma straight away, and if you'd like to donate blood or platelets, you just have to wait a week.
Speaker 2: What about heavy drinkers, people on medicinal marijuana.
Speaker 7: So it's best okay, I'll just with alcohol, you absolutely can drink. We recommend that you don't drink twenty four hours before and after your donation because it tends to dehydrate you and we.
Speaker 3: Need that so most for your own good, isn't it. That's why I'm all getting the names.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and with medicinal marijuana and any other substances, it's best to call up thirteen fourteen ninety five and speak to our medical staff and judgment cale.
Speaker 2: They're not going to grow your camera in and kick your doing it.
Speaker 7: Absolutely so we you know, our nurses have to respect your confidentiality and we don't ever want to do anything that would jeopardize the blood system but also your health.
Speaker 1: What are the age brackets for who can donate? Can you be too old you? It's a great question.
Speaker 7: So as long as you make your first donation before you turn seventy six, you can still donate, as long as you're healthy and well. And I think really fun fact is that we have seventeen hundred donors who are in their eighties who donate with LILIGHT, and our oldest donor is in his nineties, so they're very very important to us. And our research shows that our donors above fifty are our most reliable, our most dependable, our most consistent donator, Yes, and so they're very very important to us. And they also talk about how it makes them feel for giving back to their community.
Speaker 2: And it's nice kick up the arts, to be honest, sort of like if there's a guy out there or a woman out there who's ninety and they're doing it.
Speaker 4: So I think you've in part answered what I was going to ask you, But I want to ask you about the feeling you get from giving blood because as a donor, and Lauren has given blood also, you walk out of that place feeling so good about yourself and.
Speaker 1: Also pretty amazing, so so.
Speaker 5: Full because you are treated to some of the greatest snacks and drinks as a little reward. Nippy's Strawberry Milk is one of my progress Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just speak to us about you know, what you see in a life blood center, the people who present and then walk out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we talk about that feeling as being sort of the warm glow that you feel when you know you've done something really good. You walk out of the donor center and you know you've done something selfless. You know you've given a little bit of your time and who knows you might have given someone the rest of their life. So when I go to a donor center, you know, you see people who are some of the most generous people in Australia because they're not getting paid, they're not getting anything for it. And I've seen someone who was visually impaired with a service dog coming in to donate and I felt a bit emotional looking at that, because here's someone who's doing something so kind, Yeah, for someone else, even though it's maybe not very easy for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is an amazing thing at the moment when you give blood, you can get a message on your phone within twenty four to forty eight hours saying your donation has just gone somewhere.
Speaker 7: Exactly so with our blood donors, when it's sent off, which as you said, is within about forty eight hours, you get a text message thing which hospital has gone to, so it doesn't just have to go to the city or the state that you donated in. Because our blood travels something like three hundred and fifty kilometers from the time that it's collected to when it's processed and then when it's delivered.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. That cleans we should don't give blood and then say where.
Speaker 5: It goes, yeah, we should.
Speaker 3: You get this amazing feeling that you've done something great for someone that's cost you nothing besides ten minutes ten minutes of your time, and then you're reminded of it a day or two days later when you go that I might have just saved.
Speaker 1: Someone's life, made a difference, helped a child.
Speaker 3: Be born safely, or helped a child who was going through cancer treatment.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty extraordinary feeling. Absolutely, thank you so much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: You've debunked and myths, you've explained it in Layman's terms for us. I actually understood everything. And thank you for the work you guys have do.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Amazing You're on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. Taylor's imagine as a build up, imagine the build up to this wedding.
Speaker 1: Well, there's sort of been no real details about where it is.
Speaker 2: When it is, well, I think they're just I mean they're just in the newly engaged I'll be bigger than the Beazos wedding.
Speaker 5: I disagree, nod be understated.
Speaker 1: Isn't the all and neat?
Speaker 3: And no one will know about it and all of a sudden, she'll just release photos of the wedding.
Speaker 4: I reckon, now it'll be out. Nah, I reckon. Can you imagine the who's who?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: My?
Speaker 1: No, I think they'll keep it very small.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think harder for Travis because when you're part of a team, like a football team, how do you only invite one or two?
Speaker 2: They'll invite the team. I'm telling you this will be bigger than be in hand.
Speaker 5: Another question, will she sing at her own wedding?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 5: Ed will?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah she will?
Speaker 2: Lauren Lauren?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lauren, No, didn't come?
Speaker 2: Did you grab the mirk?
Speaker 3: Jennifer Opez sing at her wedding and someone leaked the vision?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And that ended well.
Speaker 1: It would end well if I sung up my wedding, Really would Jenniferison?
Speaker 2: So hang on thirteen, twenty fourteen, if you've been involved in a wedding party drama, I'd love to hear from people.
Speaker 3: The reason why're talking about Taylor Swift is because the rumor mill is in overdrive, and it has been reported this week that she has asked two of her most famous friends I'm talking gig I Did and Selena Gomez to be her bridesmaids. Surely, I feel like Taylor will still have her high school friends too, because she's Yeah, she will be.
Speaker 2: A big job being a bridesmaid.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Annie?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Mom, Paris, do you do it?
Speaker 7: I told you about Paris, How I told you about this whole idea.
Speaker 2: Brides can be homemade maids.
Speaker 1: The greatest great.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they haven't done.
Speaker 5: Number two is that's the one where they all put themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good scene, takes them to the local mexicanist. It's the worst scene in the home, but it is okay, okay.
Speaker 4: So I have another question about how many is too many bridesmaids?
Speaker 5: Well, bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: I think I think at number two we could. Sorry, you're talking about sequels in the movie?
Speaker 5: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I've seen some and there's sorry, I think, does that mean have six blokes as well?
Speaker 5: On the other side, you don't. You can go on and really your wedding do you want?
Speaker 2: There's no rules, they'll be traditionally.
Speaker 5: I think you know what. No, no, no, she's going to have a brides man like hero brother brother will be in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, he might be on Travis's side if they've become friends.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I've been a bridesman. How are you?
Speaker 3: Did you walk down the aisle or were you already waiting up the top carrying a floral book?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I walked down the aisle.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of bridesmen, but they have stood at the top. Yeah, on the girl's side.
Speaker 2: The only the only issue with being the bride's.
Speaker 5: Men the pedals.
Speaker 3: I'm a bridesman, brides man, he wasn't a flower boy.
Speaker 2: Throw the petals.
Speaker 1: You're smart art, don't they give you jobs?
Speaker 2: And before you asked, no, I wasn't in the bridesmaid's dress. Okay, I wasn't going to.
Speaker 3: What about when you don't get asked to be in a bridal party so they give you a job?
Speaker 1: Oh you're an usher.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: The problem with being a right is they were all getting changed in this. It was a destination wedding, and they're getting changed in the same place the bridesmaids. Yeah. So like the bridesmaids are upstairs with the bride, the groom was downstairs with the grooms. But because I'm a bride's man, I was the guy that had to run between the parties to make sure. Yeah, can you make sure my husband to be is getting ready and they're they're on tracks. I run on there to the blow.
Speaker 1: Well, that's part of the job. It's a job. Whose wedding was it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Something?
Speaker 1: No, it does, now that you said that, issues just made up? Any name? Whose wedding was it made of mind?
Speaker 2: Dell?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, and you're on the bride's side, Yeah, what about now?
Speaker 5: Ah, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Let's go in the carlor and Carl, Hello, we're good.
Speaker 1: Did you have drama with a bridle as a bridesmaid?
Speaker 16: I did. I was a bridesmaid and we had four four bride bride went shopping with all of us separately, getting care what we were wear?
Speaker 5: Comfortable? Right?
Speaker 1: Did you have no sex color or anything?
Speaker 16: There was a set color, set length. Yeah, okay, So we all went and then the morning of the wedding, we all hung up our dresses next to each other for the photographer to take a photo. And one of the bridesmaids had decided, without telling the bride, she didn't like that dress anymore, and she bought her sult mini boob tube like a mini mini.
Speaker 1: Mini.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the rules were pretty simple, same color length.
Speaker 1: And how did it go down?
Speaker 16: Nicole Lucky the bride was very She's a very chill, very chill girl, and she was like, what happened to the other one that I didn't like it? Well, there's nothing I can do about it now, I guess it is what it is.
Speaker 1: So she walked down the aisle in the boom tube mini dress.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 16: Yeah, she's a maid of honor.
Speaker 2: Strip for the title.
Speaker 5: You lose the title, You're gone, but you can't do much about it. On the day.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, you drop them, put the other dress on, doll or we're going down to three.
Speaker 1: Get out of the photos exactly.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: They are bridesmaids. When they trying to trump the bride, it happens.
Speaker 5: Can I be bridesman?
Speaker 2: Mine didn't work out great for me.
Speaker 5: It's coming updates and pals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the flower boy, I would actually.
Speaker 1: Love you to walk down the island, throw the pedals and.
Speaker 2: Then go sit on the singles table.
Speaker 3: And I get very competitive wedding of trying to get the best photo at the end of the coming out.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the groom or do you watch the bride when she's coming down the arm.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I give myself whiplash.
Speaker 1: The look a look at the groom, Look at the bride, look at the path of the Alright.
Speaker 2: Let's upload money next. You just go on nine past eight. Good morning Melbourne, and good morning to Ethan. Good morning, Ethan. What a job you do search and rescue part of the air crew. Wow, ye, winch and Pepe all out of floodwaters and the likes.
Speaker 9: We kind of like watch the people with the people out of the floodwaters.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Wow, it'd be dangerous out there today with all of this rain.
Speaker 1: We've had a good reminder.
Speaker 3: For everyone on the roads and also down by creeks and rivers.
Speaker 2: Ethanon's play for five hundred dollars this morning? What do you want to chuck the cash on?
Speaker 17: My girlfriend's nagging watch?
Speaker 1: Wicked so amazing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Didn't the new Wicked just come out today in London?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, new movie? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also we can still with the same car Cynthia Revo.
Speaker 2: They filmed them at the same time.
Speaker 5: Smart and the Handsome One Jonathan Bailey.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Ethan Rolls is simple. You'll hear a question. You'll hear three two one. You need to answer within that time.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going to know this, Ethan. I reckon he will you better? Good luck.
Speaker 2: It's going to be awkward if he doesn't.
Speaker 5: We're not judging.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, Ethan.
Speaker 1: What flower is worn to represent?
Speaker 5: Remember and stay?
Speaker 1: Three two.
Speaker 3: Done?
Speaker 2: Hey, money's yours, my friend.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Guys, you're so welcome.
Speaker 3: Of course, today is remembrance to day, the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you actually want to see Wei coed yourself, Ethan?
Speaker 11: Or no?
Speaker 5: Okay, surely there's some left over I left out of cash for you to do something nice.
Speaker 3: When you say Wicked, you mean the musical or the film film?
Speaker 1: Five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: That's one other girls I'd send your girlfriend and you go.
Speaker 2: Ye good, Yeah, private box. Enjoy the money, mate, no worries. We play again this time tomorrow, fine.
Speaker 1: And again at seven am tomorrow.
Speaker 2: A few winters seven week.
Speaker 1: Twice a day.
Speaker 2: We're playing twice a day. We'll give you a chance to win five K, seven and eight on Nova fourteen past eight. Here on Nova we are doing it thanks to my mates to Chella already express you're on the air with Jason Lawren Clint here as well.
Speaker 4: Something peculiar happened yesterday late on over one hundred back end of our show as we were handballing to Aaron Rich who is our workday announcer at the moment, not just that, he's also a marriage celebrant, and he came armed with this very out of nowhere, this very very strange fact.
Speaker 19: Only found this out recently, if you bury uncooked sausages in the backyard the night before.
Speaker 5: I didn't just go with me on this.
Speaker 2: Apparently if you put if you.
Speaker 19: Bury sausages in the backyard, then I will call undercooked sausages.
Speaker 1: It keeps the rain away on a way.
Speaker 2: We're talking about weddings in these horrible conditions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dog would just dig it up, yes, and probably rain on my wedding day and dug up back yard.
Speaker 1: And yeah that I'd never heard of that one.
Speaker 2: I'd never heard of it A raw sausages.
Speaker 3: You google it and it is a British from the UK right in England.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with old wives tales, like just the weirder, the wackier, the better.
Speaker 3: What about the thing people who have the flu and they tape onions to their feet.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it absorbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never heard of onion to your feet. But if you put I remember when the kids were sick, we're cut an onion in half and put in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: You know, you tape it to your feet feet.
Speaker 5: Watch to dangle an onion to the just put it on a plate.
Speaker 1: But the smell?
Speaker 5: Really? What about?
Speaker 4: I think one that always got me was if you swallow your chewing gum, it's there for seven years. Oh yeah, yeah, your body can't digest it.
Speaker 1: Apple or you're going to grow apples in your belly to the.
Speaker 2: Chewing gums are good?
Speaker 5: Ei though?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our numbers?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 5: No? Okay?
Speaker 4: So it is true that the human body can't digest it, but it basically passes through your system more or less intact, and comes out the other end almost straight away.
Speaker 2: So if my kid does a fart after eating habit bubba, will he blow a bubble?
Speaker 5: Probably? Grape grape bubble?
Speaker 2: How good's grape bubb another good one?
Speaker 5: Actually? Thirteen twenty four to ten. If you've got.
Speaker 4: One carrots eating carrots gives you in the dark.
Speaker 1: Better do your crust on your get curly hair.
Speaker 4: I have researched this. Now, carrots do contain a better carotine. I think that helps maintain normal vision.
Speaker 2: But eating more than won't fix your poor us, so you won't get better ice like Superman seen in the dark.
Speaker 3: And then I remember thinking, rabbits must have great ice in the dark.
Speaker 2: Well they go. Kids, if you're listening on the way to school, eat the carrots, keep your eyes.
Speaker 1: In the dark.
Speaker 5: Wow, there's some reals.
Speaker 1: I just crust on bread give you curly hair? Really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, eating crust on the bread give you curly hair.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's a really good one.
Speaker 2: Sea.
Speaker 5: What about swimming after eating will give you debilitating craps?
Speaker 2: No, that's a safety thing. It's a safety No, it's crap No, no, no, you can't go straight in the pool. You gotta wait that twenty minutes. Well, you don't.
Speaker 5: Drown if you eat a hot dog and then jump into the pool.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, I thought, no, you always thought you'd think that's my moment.
Speaker 2: I'm always like, now you got to wake us fifteen minutes, yeah, yeah, which felt like an hour.
Speaker 3: But I think it's so you didn't right, okay, Like if you're get the jump in the water and your lunch comes up.
Speaker 2: Dad just didn't want to retrieve chunks with the net.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten is our number. Do you have an old wive's tale that you still believe?
Speaker 1: Because I still still like my carrots and think I'm going to see in the.
Speaker 2: Dark Connie, good morning, good morning. What have you got for us?
Speaker 17: So? I'm Italian and in our culture they used to say that if you're single and sat on a corner of a table, you will never get married.
Speaker 3: You had a lot of corners again, if you sit at the corner of a table.
Speaker 17: So if you're sitting at a table and you're sitting on a corner, you will never get married. And I used to do it on purpose, just to upset my mum, and I got married.
Speaker 3: He's got round tables with lazy Susan's in He's never at the corner.
Speaker 1: We'll get you one of those Clinty.
Speaker 5: Hey megs, Hey, hello, we're good. You got an old wives tale? Yeah?
Speaker 14: My name used to say, if you ate the pips out of you like your lemon, your oranges, your passion for whatever, you're getting you.
Speaker 1: Get what.
Speaker 2: That's I've had one. They're terrible, Yeah, appending on really yep?
Speaker 5: Burst?
Speaker 1: What do they do anyway?
Speaker 5: Not much?
Speaker 2: That's a keyhouse. Serdio is in huge amounts of pain. Went to the hospital mid show.
Speaker 3: Actually appendicitis is excruciating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they get there before a burst.
Speaker 2: They put me in a room with another guy who's appendix burst.
Speaker 1: Oh that's painful.
Speaker 2: So I could just hear the scream from the other side of the curtain.
Speaker 5: Got another one.
Speaker 1: Did you eate your lemon pips?
Speaker 2: So that's fake?
Speaker 5: What about? What about the five second rule about food?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just basically, if you drop an eminem on the ground, you got five seconds.
Speaker 5: After After five seconds, you know your bugget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a good one.
Speaker 4: If you ever dripped dropped something on the ground and then popped it into your mouth, bacteria transfers.
Speaker 5: To food immediately, So there's no.
Speaker 1: Five secondsally acceptable thing.
Speaker 2: No, No, you have waited five seconds. You look around, that's around Grab.
Speaker 1: That seriously, samone along, good morning, good morning. How are you going to your old wife?
Speaker 4: Style?
Speaker 1: And doesn't work?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm convinced.
Speaker 10: But if you pee on your warts, they disappear.
Speaker 5: On your Do you have war?
Speaker 2: She's convinced it does work, so I would say she does not have warts.
Speaker 5: How do you? How do you?
Speaker 1: What depends.
Speaker 2: On your back? What does that?
Speaker 5: It's been a shower in your own way?
Speaker 17: As a child, which was a long time ago, I had a wall on my finger.
Speaker 15: I used to just we on it and it went.
Speaker 11: Away for How long?
Speaker 1: How many times did you have to to be your work.
Speaker 15: Preferably your own week?
Speaker 1: And how long? How many times I reckon?
Speaker 6: It was probably ten fifteen?
Speaker 2: The way? Sorry, the war?
Speaker 3: We need more details. How long did you have to leave the way on? Because I assume you couldn't go wash your hand?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 17: You left it on and went about your business.
Speaker 12: I never was your hand.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of questions. If you got some watches?
Speaker 1: I don't have any watch, but any watch teasing me? SAME's the one with Missinger.
Speaker 5: I'll have a go.
Speaker 1: Come on, I don't have any more.
Speaker 2: Jason Clint the war his fingers on the phone morning Jason Lauren Clint here as well. I've dragged in our young twelve years? How old are you?
Speaker 12: I'm quite young?
Speaker 1: How young? Twenty four?
Speaker 12: Twenty five?
Speaker 5: Twenty five year old.
Speaker 12: Twenty six sorry, I've just had my birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, twenty six year old yes Z producer, Good morning, good morning, morning morning.
Speaker 1: What a kid's talking about that you're going to try and make us under snap.
Speaker 20: So David Dobrick is a huge like us influence of logger like celeb for our giants.
Speaker 2: Did Lauren think you said David dkovny this morning in the meeting?
Speaker 1: And I don't even know that is from the X files in California, caation?
Speaker 2: Do you know what the X files?
Speaker 1: No, you've never heard of the ex Stullion molder.
Speaker 12: No, but I've heard of caliphon your cation.
Speaker 1: God, this is so cool on California.
Speaker 3: What's a little bit rauncha any It's not any way?
Speaker 20: So, No, this is David Dobrick. He's about twenty nine. He's part of the vlogs squad?
Speaker 5: Is he on the TikTok?
Speaker 12: He's on the top.
Speaker 20: He's got like almost twenty five million followers.
Speaker 1: What's the top squad?
Speaker 12: The vlog squad?
Speaker 20: So he's part of a big So he v logs. That's his everyday life.
Speaker 2: And take a listen to how much he makes.
Speaker 5: I was taking two.
Speaker 21: Hundred seventy five thousand dollars a month just an AdSense, And it was crazy because back then you can use any song, you can see any swear word, like whatever it was. They would just get monetized to the full extent and only made that much for like three months, and the YouTube pockalyps happened and it went to seventy five to like fifty.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I've just looked.
Speaker 1: I've never about seventeen million.
Speaker 12: He is, yeah, he's so.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what does he vlog about?
Speaker 20: Like his daily life, surprising friends with like Tesla's cash, they give away money.
Speaker 2: Like he was in the news last week. You might have sent the viral video going round of him surprising his mum with John bon Jovi in the back seat. His mum was a massive fan of bon Jovi. All of a sudden pops up in the back.
Speaker 1: We see a rich kid to begin with.
Speaker 20: No, he literally just started off like vlogging on vine back in the day and then eventually went to YouTube and he's yeah, he is massive.
Speaker 12: He had huge.
Speaker 20: Brand deals and everyone's obsessed with him he gives away Tesla's.
Speaker 2: Now the other day I drove past seven eleven on seven eleven day and the kids the line up down the street in Bentley East was crazy.
Speaker 1: Is that because they get free slurpies or something?
Speaker 2: I think it's something like that, but also because this was the day this dropped.
Speaker 20: So David Dobrick has released his new like chip brand and it's called Waivers.
Speaker 12: It's like a wavy chip and there's some.
Speaker 2: There's a creative meeting that different wave.
Speaker 20: Okay, so there's late night pizza, hot honey, spicy pickle, and extra cheesy.
Speaker 3: I'll go extra cheese, the cheesy cheese. All the kids are lining up the hot honey.
Speaker 12: Or spicy pickle.
Speaker 5: Spicy pickle.
Speaker 2: So is this like the new Mister Beast Chocolate?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but better and how hard needs to get your hands on?
Speaker 12: Easy as you literally just go down to seven eleven.
Speaker 1: No, I've had these before.
Speaker 5: This is a tube.
Speaker 3: Poppy of the pizza. One tastes like tasty too.
Speaker 1: They're not there tubes like they're like crackers.
Speaker 20: They're really healthy as well. There's seventy calories for the entire chip, but really.
Speaker 1: That's not healthy they're not healthy.
Speaker 4: Spicy pickles quite nice, guys, of course you would have what's wrong?
Speaker 2: You are a ninety year old.
Speaker 5: You just said.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say no, don't don't. That's embarrassing, and you're gonna dialogs.
Speaker 1: Are quite sure these days? He likes marmalade, of course he does, instead of jam.
Speaker 5: It's pretty good. It's pretty strong.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Marmalade like mandarin.
Speaker 2: Flavor nursing homes on a Saturday ride.
Speaker 12: What flavors do we like?
Speaker 2: These are tubes.
Speaker 12: I'm a fan of the late night pizza.
Speaker 1: What's that? Well, that's the okay?
Speaker 5: So this s bokes? Is he making money out of this being a toccer?
Speaker 1: Both?
Speaker 12: So he has his own peacher's shop called dough.
Speaker 1: Bricks thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: If you're a kid who's frocking over these things, or if you're a parent who's had to run a town trying to get.
Speaker 1: Them, so would you line up for these? I don't think they're very nice.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't mind them. I quite like them.
Speaker 1: No, but you don't want it? You want to love them.
Speaker 2: I'm actually quite a fan of the Mister Beast chocolate.
Speaker 12: See, I never have these and the Beast chocolate.
Speaker 1: Didn't mister Beast get canceled?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, he had one of these little minions on the nose.
Speaker 20: David Dobrick and mister Beast of friends like they're in the same vibe.
Speaker 5: We needs to take some tips from mister Beast because he's a pop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do I reckon their pop? Let me try to.
Speaker 2: Pickle my thirteen. Twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 1: I reckon that late night pizza and tastes a bit that vomit.
Speaker 2: If you are a kid out there going mental over these, or you're a parent that's had to drag kids around the stores to buy them, I haven't heard about.
Speaker 5: These the pizza. I'm not that I've tasted it, but feet.
Speaker 1: Taste that vomit.
Speaker 3: And how do you know what spicy pickle is our town Louisiana?
Speaker 2: Well, mama, lay boy over there, you want to know.
Speaker 12: How much they cost?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 12: Four dollars?
Speaker 3: It's like eating They're only fourteen grams in a packet.
Speaker 20: It's like seventy calories for the entire thing because there's nothing in them.
Speaker 2: Morning everyone, fourteen to nine, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren. Clint's here as well. We're doing to thanks mates. It's shell already express. What's the date today? Clinton?
Speaker 5: The date? It's Remembrance Day.
Speaker 2: That's right, the eleventh of the eleventh, it's right.
Speaker 5: And the eleventh dow we stopped powers.
Speaker 1: We do indeed, men and women.
Speaker 2: But what I want to point out is we are in November. We are early stages of November. We haven'thit mid November. Executive produced Executive producer BARROTI you have a lovely sister. I've met her before, beautiful family. Can you inform Lauren what you witnessed the other day?
Speaker 3: I walked into her house and her entire Christmas tree was already set up and turned on, flashing in my face. Yeah, you know what, That's not the first one I've heard about Maria and Anna put her Anna and Nick they're put theirs up, really And then when I was in Sydney es today.
Speaker 1: I expect from your Nick Sarah Harbos.
Speaker 5: No, she hasn't.
Speaker 1: She pulled it out and she was like, well as much to put it up. I wanted to be up for more. Remember twenty remember.
Speaker 2: When we were zooming with her, she was doing the show from her home. I'm not the show, so she's doing the meeting from her house and I looked very boogie. In the background. She had one of those nice display trees, like a David Jones.
Speaker 1: She got a big one.
Speaker 3: And then when I went to chad Ston the other day, it was the during racing Carnival, so it must have been the day after Melbourne Cup Day that Wednesday.
Speaker 1: That sounds to photos.
Speaker 2: On Santa Fotos are booked down at chatty.
Speaker 1: Mate in November done go on crazy run out amongst it. I might put mine up. I'm not going to get out right.
Speaker 5: Do you have a wreath?
Speaker 1: You can't beat them?
Speaker 5: Join it?
Speaker 1: How I've got it?
Speaker 5: R Yeah? Do you put the wreath up in November as well?
Speaker 3: Now that maybe I do the tree now I did the naked tree.
Speaker 2: My wife said it her and the kids last year. That didn't tell me. They just wanted to see how long the reef would stay on the front door until I.
Speaker 3: Take down which a person in our street and I reckon it stays there all ye around.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it was like maybe March and I'm like, oh, this is still up.
Speaker 1: How late do people keep their tray up.
Speaker 3: Though, What about when you go to someone's house and it's like February and they've still got their tray out?
Speaker 1: That annoys me more.
Speaker 2: There would be people out there. Dare I say, all ordered for Christmas? Present done?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Presence I get because it's like it's actually a much smarter way to do the gifts because you then get something thoughtful, something along the.
Speaker 1: Way coming out.
Speaker 2: Tales thirteen twenty four ten. Are you already sordered for Christmas?
Speaker 1: So jealous? If you are?
Speaker 2: You know what else is coming up? Oh?
Speaker 5: Mariah, sorry, Mariah, did you.
Speaker 1: Say that's Christmas? Carol's too?
Speaker 4: We played it on the Today Show the other day, and well, because she came out of the freezer, because there's a date.
Speaker 5: Who came out of the freezer, that woman. There's a date in which she jumps out of the freezer and she goes, it's Chris.
Speaker 1: No, she hasn't play with that yet. Were only in November. We're not doing this yet.
Speaker 4: No not yet, no no no, it'll drive me no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: We're not doing it.
Speaker 2: We're doing it.
Speaker 1: It hasn't even posted it.
Speaker 2: From December one. The rule we'll be back in play on the show. Yet, no, no, from December.
Speaker 1: One, my phone has gone bananas.
Speaker 2: If you say the sea word on this show from December one Christmastmas, then we play Mariah Christmas. And if you say it after we've played Mariah, we play Mariah again and.
Speaker 1: Again and again and again and again and again December one, the.
Speaker 2: Sea word will be banned from this show. You know the consequences, but we're not doing it yet, not yet, not at all.
Speaker 3: Christmas away now, although you know what, I'm starting to think. I'm going to put my tray up.
Speaker 5: So we do real Christmas trees in our household, so they last about four weeks.
Speaker 4: You can't go to so generally it's the last weekend in November.
Speaker 2: You can't go early.
Speaker 5: Otherwise you can't because then it looks for Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: It seems like a lot of work.
Speaker 5: It makes your house smell insanely good.
Speaker 2: I just get the Christmas tree candle from Peter Alexander.
Speaker 3: That's the glass house once pretty. Twas the night before Christmas. I believe this twas the night before Christmas.
Speaker 2: Let's apostrophe, same same smell, Let's clean up. Chantelle on thirty twenty fourteen, Thomas down. You're Christmas ready?
Speaker 18: Yes, I'm Christmas ready to the point I've got my standards villager ready to go. Presence, just waiting for the first December because you don't put it up before then.
Speaker 5: Did you say Santa village?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Where do you put that on the front lawn or something?
Speaker 18: No fireplace? And then also some stuff on the front lawn.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, little figurines like houses that get right into it. But did you say you've already done all your Christmas shopping too?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So when did you start that?
Speaker 18: I started in end of October and I just finished this weekend. But last weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, you must be feeling so smart. That's the best feeling. Although isn't part of the fun the exactly what are you doing?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I forgot someone got uncle Mike?
Speaker 2: Quick start shopping. Let's get out of bed and go shopping.
Speaker 1: Like, do you have small children in your house? Chantelle?
Speaker 18: So I don't have more children. It's just I just hide them when my partner can't see them and where my can't be them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, have you guys ever done the two? Am? Sure?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 1: I used to work at Chatters and I used to have to work that shift.
Speaker 2: Does it get busy?
Speaker 5: Like three o'clock in the morning is one of the peak times. Would you go there after the club? I think a lot of people did.
Speaker 3: People would go like get their kids to bed or get their family to bed, and then go out and do it.
Speaker 1: When I worked there, I worked at the Cuba, which was like.
Speaker 3: A dress shop, and no one was coming in for their Christmas outfits at that time, so we just had like blokes from nightclubs rolling in and wanting to make small talk a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Gayleen, Gayleen, Gayleen.
Speaker 17: Oh my guys.
Speaker 10: I love you guys, by.
Speaker 3: The way, but what is your situation please?
Speaker 10: My situation hasn't changed since last year because my tree is still there.
Speaker 2: You haven't taken your free down since last year?
Speaker 16: Have not?
Speaker 1: Did you take the decorations off?
Speaker 2: No, you turn the lights off.
Speaker 10: I kept them going sometimes if I'm sitting in that room, But.
Speaker 2: Like, at what point did you get to like I don't know, August and go, wow, it's too late now as we just back at it.
Speaker 10: No, I was going to take it then.
Speaker 1: Do you always leave it like every year or just this year.
Speaker 10: That's the first year I've done it.
Speaker 1: And what are we thinking? Will the tradition live on?
Speaker 10: Sorry, I don't know. Maybe everyone teases me about it or my kids.
Speaker 1: Do, so let them tease you, Gayleen.
Speaker 4: I feel like it takes a shine off, takes away from the actual Christmas.
Speaker 2: Gayleen with the flashing light tree again, like you know.
Speaker 1: Every day is Christmas, Gayleen cud Y're proud of it.
Speaker 3: Will you change the ornaments or the color theme for this year or keep it exactly.
Speaker 10: The same, exactly the same?
Speaker 1: Why he Gayleen?
Speaker 17: Have so much effort?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I hear you done well. Christmas isn't No, No, we're not doing that yet. What do you mean absolutely not? I'm not having.
Speaker 4: Seen Gaileen has been celebrating all year and I can wish her Maryayen have a great Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Let's go with it, and then just doesn't want the effort of taking it down and putting it back up.
Speaker 4: Seasons greetings and holidays?
Speaker 2: Is November holidays?
Speaker 5: Compliments of the season.
Speaker 3: You can't say happy holidays? No one's on holidays yet. Do you say seasons greetings to people?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I say Merry Christmas in December.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't get around greeting people and going seasons greetings?
Speaker 2: Do you roll into Happy New Years straight away from Boxing Day?
Speaker 1: I say Happy New Year until about the seventh of jan first week, do you are you back?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so happy New Year for at least the first week. Sometimes all of January you seem like a happy New Year, Happy meet have a great new year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you've got a birthday in January, so surely it's like a happy New Year up to your birthday and then it's all about you.
Speaker 2: Happy my day.
Speaker 5: Hello by.
Speaker 6: So I just had a wonderful interaction with someone else on the road when you were playing right carry then.
Speaker 1: About it?
Speaker 2: Where were you?
Speaker 6: I was going through underneath the West Gate, the industrial area. You called up next to each other trying to avoid the tundle on this morning. We both heard Mariah Carey coming out of the radios, and we've just shared a very serious look of disappointment.
Speaker 1: It's too early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you kept it on, didn't.
Speaker 6: You, Only because it's nothing better, nothing better tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Was there any toad tapping in your car? No, no wriggling.
Speaker 6: No serious disappointment.
Speaker 1: And Jay, you didn't see one word is what you're telling me.
Speaker 6: No, the only thing I was wishing while I was sitting there thinking to myself, why is the Lauren, I'm going across the table to turn it off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You really didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't for the fight this morning. I promise it won't be played until dissemined. Now, actually I can't promise.
Speaker 2: That should give it.
Speaker 5: I old to see Lauren jump across the table.
Speaker 1: She won't be jumping.
Speaker 5: She shan't.
Speaker 1: She shan't be jumping anyway.
Speaker 5: I'm joking.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, this is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. It's been a fun show. We spoke to an expert earlier on this is our segment where it's special people that specialize in really special things.
Speaker 1: That's right from life blood life looks is so important. Yeah, they do an amazing job.
Speaker 2: Quick reminded today is okay, could be tomorrow's a low search of blood supply to check blood levels or lifeblood dot com dot are you and help stop the drop?
Speaker 4: We must pop in actually give blood. Need a I haven't had a Nippies in a while. The Nippies chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, the cookies. Hey, guys, take it easy on the roads today. She is a wet man.
Speaker 12: Thank you for.
Speaker 5: We are out of here.
Speaker 2: Aaron rich is in next.
Speaker 3: Gosh, it is a miserable old day out there, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Hell is going great day to win a brand new car or twenty five grand Nova's cash and the car you are listening out for. Rihanna is your artist.
Speaker 3: Today, Rihanna umbrella Hella.
Speaker 2: When you hear reread hit the phones. It is that easy.
Speaker 1: Yes, and please stay safe on the road today. Avoid floodwaters too well.
Speaker 4: It turns out our Mariah Carey playing was a bit of a hit earlier in the show. Really I've been flooded with Yeah, people really miss it. We start playing it a lot and they hate it.
Speaker 3: Yes, we shan't be doing it till December. The freezer until December one. A reminder today is Remembrance Day. At eleven a m. We stop and remember our servicemen and service women. Don't forget to do that today and by a self copy if you can, We.
Speaker 5: Are out of here.
Speaker 2: Aaron's in next. Sing tomorrow, everybody, Bye, Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: Following them on the socials.
Speaker 4: H