Speaker 1: Last.
Speaker 2: It's just another milestone Monday. My congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Thurday twenty four to ten. What did you do for the very first time over the weekend? We all got to dresses elves.
Speaker 3: Guy, we did We did Santa photos down at the Frankston Festive Festival.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Being out out to everyone that came along. It was an awesome festival. Weather cleared up for it as well.
Speaker 2: It's trucks the suber so did you get a super yes, lone nightile we may have got through the drive through.
Speaker 1: I know you guys rolled into the festival holding two giant bags and McDonald's were someone a little dusty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had our Oh god, we had that part. I nearly said it.
Speaker 3: We had our party on the Friday night and then we did our Santa photos on the Saturday, which was terrible timing.
Speaker 1: When did you remember about the Santa photos? At what point Friday night or Saturday morning?
Speaker 3: Friday night when I was on the dance floor dancing to Jesse's girl.
Speaker 2: We have fun.
Speaker 5: We're doing where else tomorrow?
Speaker 2: There was some well, we went to an Irish pub and then we went to an English pub.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got the dance dance.
Speaker 2: All was not happening until we got.
Speaker 5: Out in the band that constantly did our request.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They played one song and at one point Clint stood there shaking his head, going get it off.
Speaker 2: I don't like this, and they did. And they stop mid song and he guess what would you like to hear? And I said, tumble one body guess. No worries something.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Third Age twenty four ten is our number. What did you do for the very first time on the weekend Milestone Monday?
Speaker 4: Let's go Chloe? Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 5: I like Chloe. What do you do for the first time?
Speaker 6: I got a family shoot for the first time with my.
Speaker 4: Family family photos or nice?
Speaker 7: So cute?
Speaker 4: Oh did you all wear a matching outfit?
Speaker 6: Yeah, blue jeans and white popping. Then our daughter wore a little white dress.
Speaker 2: Waitratulations on that.
Speaker 5: How was the family that were in the matching ugly sweaters?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Were they thmed? I can't remember?
Speaker 5: Were believe right?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I think they had like flakes on them? Yeah? Ugly?
Speaker 4: Marry oh day, Mary and Bruce.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Master on Monday.
Speaker 2: Hello, Lucky, Hi mate, what did you do at the weekend?
Speaker 8: I cleaned my room for the first.
Speaker 4: Well down? How many times did your mum nag you to do that?
Speaker 7: She's done with the few times that all the times my dad has done it for.
Speaker 4: Oh dad always does it well. Did you feel good about yourself?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Very yeah, good on your luck.
Speaker 1: Actually, our youngest, the little terrorist of the family, emptied a gine box of logo Lego. Have lego in my other son's room. There's pieces we put it out.
Speaker 3: Did you do it in a fit of rage?
Speaker 5: So that'll be a clean up job today? Or hands on, Dick?
Speaker 1: I went in to say good night last night and picked on a stood on a two by four prink.
Speaker 2: Hey Lucky, did you get pocket money?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 8: I think the award was just getting my room a bit.
Speaker 4: That's a good reward. You can find everything now.
Speaker 1: Good on You're lucky, Natalie and Kilmore. Good morning, Welcome to as Stone Monday.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 8: Good morning? Love the show guys.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I moved into my first house for the first time.
Speaker 3: How exciting. But how much of a pain in the neck is moving house?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it was so much work. We had so many people over helping us, which is great. But yeah, first time moving out of the parents' house, so big move is exciting.
Speaker 1: Where you're just hammering and hammer and nail in the wall and you can put a photo up revy want. I don't have to worry about real estate anymore.
Speaker 5: That's cool. Congratulations, that's a massive milestone.
Speaker 3: Huge, What a way to start your Monday. Let's go to Linda. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 5: How you going with good Linda? Milestone Monday? What'd you do?
Speaker 7: I had a tequila shot for the first time.
Speaker 4: Did you have some lemon and salt tool? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I just shown how to do it. I was at my retirement function with all these young teachers that I work with, and they brought me a tequila shot.
Speaker 4: What's the verdict? Will we be going back for more?
Speaker 7: Actually it was pretty good, but I it had a good kick to it.
Speaker 2: The Linda, how's the heartburn?
Speaker 7: Oh no, the heart's okay.
Speaker 5: Heartburn exactly. You got to watch the Name of.
Speaker 2: Party.
Speaker 4: Remember I was telling you about work party.
Speaker 1: My wife's going away in New Zealand. She wanted to do shots and she was like, let's get wet. You know those ones and she was screaming, I want Yeah, they don't do those shots.
Speaker 2: Here, don't they? Are they called something else?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So she's got a few weird looks in the bar. God, she's going out on the highs.
Speaker 2: I liked that.
Speaker 4: That was school teachers who were buying the.
Speaker 3: Lipsips have some schools finished this week?
Speaker 1: I know the margarine machines in the Starff rooms will be four Holens thirteen twenty four to ten mile Stone Monday.
Speaker 5: What do you got Hannah?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: We're good?
Speaker 4: What did you do for the first time or what are you doing.
Speaker 2: For the first today?
Speaker 6: Officially, but I am finishing my first degree at the age of forty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done. You need to get on the ticular shots.
Speaker 6: I do need to get on absolutely. I just finished a Bachelor of Paramedicine. I just won't say thank you to you guys because the long drive to UNI in the mornings. You made it a lot easier.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hannah, I don't even know what paramedicine is. What is it?
Speaker 6: A paramedic? So I'm hostfully going to work for ambulances Victoria.
Speaker 7: At some point I.
Speaker 5: Want to take it to become a paramedic.
Speaker 7: It's three years.
Speaker 4: Wow. Paramedics are unbelievable.
Speaker 6: So good luck, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Finishing.
Speaker 1: I'm still getting over some of the school teachers being done this week. Bloody hell, be nice being done for what for the year, because they've got the.
Speaker 5: I know, if you're losing their jobs, they're finishing up.
Speaker 4: I think some schools end this year this week.
Speaker 5: Are you right?
Speaker 2: She's overthinking everything mouth and it's beautiful to watch.
Speaker 4: I've said the C word twice already this morning. Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, played Mariah Carey twice and it's it's got in my head.
Speaker 1: See, she's had a big weekend as well, because Friday we had our drinks Saturday and I did the Santa Fetos.
Speaker 3: What was yesterday my street festive party?
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, what's time to that? Finish?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Seven point thirty this morning?
Speaker 5: Is that where you were late?
Speaker 4: It was lunch and I wasn't late. I'm was he long?
Speaker 2: Do you do do you do gifts? Do you Chris Kringle? No?
Speaker 4: Not at the straight party?
Speaker 1: And you've knowing this every year. Yeah, I love that that you got. You're so tight with all your neighbors.
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to talk about it on the radio because we don't invite everyone in. Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials