Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've got that Friday feeling of you.
Speaker 3: Jack, Sure do Swaney?
Speaker 2: Are you doing for the weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm going to.
Speaker 4: A Martini event tonight and then and then I'll go, Oh, I've actually got a dilemma. I've got the Wicked premiere Sunday night. But then I've also been invited to Peggy Goo, who's a sick DJ that's in town anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just saw that name. I love that name. She's my sassy daughter.
Speaker 3: What about you? What's on for your weekend?
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: But you're meant to be going to the Wicked secret screening premiere on Sunday.
Speaker 3: You're not why.
Speaker 2: Too much?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is your friend Devo?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Oh good?
Speaker 2: She knew, she knew. I texted her last night and I said, I don't think i can do it. I've got to work boring story, but I've got to work on Sunday, and then I've got to drive to a suburban. And I just went, I can't do those three things too much. I can't go from the miss three of her gold rooms of that Wicked to you know, pink and green and Ariana. I just couldn't. I'd just be sitting there like a curmudgeon, like like I was a coldplay. Frankly, I have seen something that has absolutely brought the broadest smile to my dial on Instagram. It's footage of a girl in the eighties doing a perfect dance routine with all the retro daggy moves there to this amazing Madonna song Dress You Up? How Good's Madonna? My God?
Speaker 4: But that catalog of that woman unbelievable. And also I love that we've played a bit of Madonna this week on our show.
Speaker 2: I know I love it too. And this woman, so this footage is from the eighties. I'm telling you that woman would be older than me now and she would know that dance today as well as she did back then.
Speaker 3: Do you have a road that you remember?
Speaker 2: Well, no, because I can't dance, okay, I can't even do the nutbush. I can't do anything. You can sing, though, so that's okay. So I can sing. I can sing songs that I learnt. I know all the song all the words from West Side Story, Yes, because that was the school.
Speaker 3: Musical Amazing thirteen twenty four ten Swing.
Speaker 4: We want people to say gooday and tell us the song they learned to dance to that they can never forget.
Speaker 2: Yours would be pink, surely.
Speaker 4: Surprisingly not, I'll tell you what it is after Shamus on The Christy Swan Show, The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: It's Friday. We are gonna say gooday.
Speaker 1: Chrissy say today.
Speaker 2: I just love seeing anything where people are dancing in an ensemble, in a in a what is it called it? An arrangement? And Ramon and I actually saw one this morning. Again that I've mentioned the Madonna one, but I saw one. I sent it to you Jack and I can't think of the song that they're dancing to.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: I was gorgeous that I sent it to both of you. Oh it's Madonna again. It's late and they're all sort of middle aged and they're just living their best lives. They will remember those steps for the rest of their lives. Remember, we worked with a fantastic woman called Carlin.
Speaker 3: Yes, shout out to carl and she listens.
Speaker 2: And I threw a party once years ago, it was a long time ago, and she busted out the most perfect dance routine to Justin Bieber's Sorry, and she she was magnetic.
Speaker 3: She's incredible at dancing.
Speaker 2: My god, I Scot goosebumps just thinking about it now, and she's going to be one hundred years old and she will still be able to bust out that movie. There's something about a choreographed dance that never ever leaves you.
Speaker 4: My first jazz dance was to this Thank You, and I can still to this.
Speaker 3: Day remember every.
Speaker 2: Movement this reminds me of. So you think you can dance a show with Nat Bass and Jon Jason Coleman, And Jason Coleman takes credit for bringing that song to this country. Really yes, because he selected it for the Remember he'd go and dance and then he'd hit stop and whatever. He chose that, and you know, otherwise we would never have known it.
Speaker 4: What a man, Jason Coleman. I did some Coleman time in my dancing days thirteen twenty four to ten. What song did you learn? A dance too? That you'll never forget?
Speaker 2: God, I can't wait for this. Hello Jamie, I hate good Jamie.
Speaker 6: Hi are you hi?
Speaker 2: Jamie? So that's his little quote that we like to say from a movie. I can't even remember what it is. Love actually love actually Jamie, what song did you learn your dance routine? Too?
Speaker 7: Stop by the spy Child?
Speaker 3: Oh stop?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I mean didn't we all?
Speaker 7: It took me about three months, and to this day I can remember every single step.
Speaker 2: It took you three months?
Speaker 8: Like the full song, the full song where they're walking on street everything?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right?
Speaker 2: So I said, I.
Speaker 5: Cannot remember the girls in my year who I learned the dance.
Speaker 8: I can't remember their names, but I remember every single step.
Speaker 2: So was it like a school play? Or it's just you and your friends on weekends? Breaking down? Video?
Speaker 7: He sleepover and we got the CD we heard.
Speaker 3: Pharmacy Voucher for you?
Speaker 2: Jamie, Hey, Sammy, Hey, Christy Hey, what what? What song did you learn your dance routine to?
Speaker 7: What song? It's a national anthem in the eighties, it was the bus.
Speaker 2: Star, that dirty funky be oh my God, bunky beat. You forget how good it is. You forget how good the song is because whenever there's a group dance, I run for the hills. I'm so embarrassed and nervous about getting pulled upcause I can't dance. The same goes for like the nut Bush of Congo Line, anything like that. I'm out, but that is a great song.
Speaker 7: Yes, a song in the eighties.
Speaker 8: Did you have one hundred people feelining for the dance floor?
Speaker 7: Just busting it out?
Speaker 4: Priceline Pharmacy voucher for You, Sammy. Let's quickly finish with Angela's on.
Speaker 2: Hello, Angela? What's what song? Did you know all the moves too?
Speaker 9: I've had the time of my life from Dirty Dancing?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Did you do the list? Angela?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 9: I was with my boyfriend at the time. Everything was perfect, and then I heard you were got to cheat on me at the final hurdle, and as you interest me, I need him in the nose, Need him.
Speaker 3: In the nose, Angela? You boss.
Speaker 9: It had to look like it was an accident.
Speaker 5: And it was.
Speaker 3: Angela. I think I'm scared of you.
Speaker 2: Nobody puts Angela in the corner.
Speaker 3: Priceline Pharmacy Voucher for You, Angela.
Speaker 2: The Crassy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cub members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trials today.
Speaker 3: Learn more at Priceline dot com Today.
Speaker 10: U Slash one Pass tacuse eligibility criteria and exclusions apply.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: And one of the greatest joys of my life is when I get to see a listener of The Chrissy Swan Show. Irl.
Speaker 3: How thrilling because we get to talk to.
Speaker 2: You with our voices, but we never get to see you. It annoys me. So on Saturday, I actually left the compound.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 4: I know, I was really proud of you when you told me that on Monday, because you went in like sort of re introduced yourself to the beautiful store storeholders at your market.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, you know, when you buy goldfish from the pet shop and you take it home, you leave it in the bag for a little while while it gets its temperature. Right, That's what I was doing. I was doing a slow re entry and I had a little wandering around Campbell Fresh Food Market. Went sor John My Butcher, went s Or Harry bots Ham Chees twenty four dollars cheese twenty was for a piece of cheese. But it was already in my hand when I saw the price, and I felt, you know, when you get trapped and you go I have to buy this now. I can't say, Harry, are you on drugs selling twenty four dollar wages of Jesus? Anyway, put it on into the backpack, stomped home, enjoying myself. I got to the corner of Burke Road and Prospects Hill Road. I think it is Harold Street, and outside Brav the D Store, Bra, the Brav the d Cup Bra store, always big posters, a big boosies out the front to delight the kids. Anyway, sitting there, standing there, waiting to cross the road, and I hear someone pipe up and say, well, chrisy swan in the.
Speaker 3: Wild, totally wild.
Speaker 2: And I turned and I saw the magical loving face of this woman. Hello Lisa, Hello Christy, how are you? When we communed outside the big busy shop.
Speaker 11: I didn't even see the big busy shop.
Speaker 7: All I saw was you.
Speaker 2: You were looking at my bier one.
Speaker 11: My husband probably saw the big shop.
Speaker 2: He did, he did seem distracted, you're right least, But I did.
Speaker 11: See you outside that shop.
Speaker 2: And we just, I mean, look, full clarity, we've never actually met each other, but we just never We crossed the road together and we just had the best gas bag.
Speaker 7: We chatted and chatted and we bonded and we had the best time. I feel like I feel on my side. I felt I had.
Speaker 2: And I got the full story about your daughter and you from Packingham and you're staying in there, and they've got a lovely greyhound.
Speaker 7: Yes, and the greyhound is Finnigan, the greyhound. So I was house sitting and dog sitting for the weekend, being the the good, the good, make a bad.
Speaker 2: Taste joke about the gray about Finnigan eating my rabbits, well.
Speaker 7: Something like that. It was about the cat because I said I've got cats, and I knew that you had cats, and then I don't have dogs. And then the conversation was, well, how would greyhounds go around?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: I would have thrown myself in front of a tram halfway through this conversation.
Speaker 3: You guys, we've got to have better chat than that.
Speaker 2: Lisa Rasa, I feel like I swore a lot. I feel like every second word was Ethan showing off.
Speaker 7: All I heard was goodness.
Speaker 4: Now, Lisa, I want to ask you, because Chrissy has a habit of over sharing with either a people of authority that she probably shouldn't be over sharing with, or be with people that she doesn't really quite know properly yet. Did she do this with you? What like nuggets of gold? Did you run and tell your friends?
Speaker 11: Well, the first thing I thought was because I did notice the size of your backpack, and I wasn't envisioning your backpack to be that big. And I thought she's either got a body or a.
Speaker 7: Tent in there. And she was quite willing to tell me she had a giant pineapple.
Speaker 2: In there, and the rest I had ham and mortadella and olive gloves and everything. I just went crazy in the wild out there and what else?
Speaker 7: And then she just said to me she was going home to make the carrot take for young Leo. And then that was it, no oversharing.
Speaker 11: We just kept just like two.
Speaker 7: Ladies walking the streets of Camberwell, which I've never been to before. I'm hoping because apparently it's the center of the universe.
Speaker 2: Lisa, welcome to the center of the universe. You want to move in, don't you? Oh?
Speaker 7: It was so good, it was so it was the best day of my life. And I have to say, when you walked away, my husband said, do you think she's going to keep looking over her shoulder in case she thinks that you're stalking her. Goodness to me, and then I said, she's going to probably keep head on the door. And that's why I sent you that message because I was mortified and I said to my husband, what did I say? He goes, No, you're completely just normal having a check to your friend.
Speaker 11: Ye's it awesome.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it felt like. God, it was lovely to meet you, Lisa, and you really like it was a big day for me because I haven't left the house forever and there you were greeting me with love.
Speaker 4: And Joel Lisa for being so kind and keeping Chrissy company on the one day she's left the house. In twenty twenty four, We're going to send you a smart Sense Blender combo from Mutual At, the number one personal blender brand in the world.
Speaker 7: Thank you appreciate.
Speaker 2: That makes a good carrot cake, Lise.
Speaker 4: I've got I think this weekend weekend, Lisa, you do sound like you belong in age care.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we just started crossing the road and that was it. We were together. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: And what is that I can smell in the air. Is it pine needles and wrapping paper?
Speaker 10: Fan festive music and movies? It feels like discussing more reasons to love this season. That field is a local center Christmas moments.
Speaker 2: I just got sad thinking that the era of turning up to a westfield to see Santa and get a photograph with your baby is over for me, well and truly done and dusted.
Speaker 3: Do you know we didn't do that once?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mum and dad never did it.
Speaker 2: It's bad parenting, I mean, and Tom's.
Speaker 3: Like twenty seven, our producer, and he still has to go and do it.
Speaker 2: Love where you live?
Speaker 3: His mother, Kate loves where she lives.
Speaker 2: Now we are talking about amazing Christmas traditions and favorite Christmas moments, and we are joined by Chloe. Hello, Chloe, Hello, How are you so good? What is what is yours?
Speaker 8: My family? Every year on Christmas Eve we cover our entire car, like literally the whole thing in Christmas lights and drive around our exwood.
Speaker 2: Whose job is hit to soup up the car with the Christmas lights.
Speaker 8: It's my dad and all of us three girls, we help him. We take the day off Christmas Eve, we go down there, we cover the whole thing for hours and then wake verynes come over and drive it around that night.
Speaker 2: Hang on a minute, Chloe, are they soula powered or something? Because where are they plugged in?
Speaker 8: My dad's a bit handy, so he's like made like a little gadget and it goes into like the cigarette holder and it. Yeah, lights of the car has a switch. We turn it off when we're driving around far.
Speaker 2: Chloe, I'm looking at footage of it. Jack is showing me. It's like a Scooby Doo van with fairy lights soul over it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's insane, Chloe.
Speaker 4: It's quite amazing, but there's also like an element of creepiness to it. For me, it's like this CD van lit up trying to lure kids and people out of their houses.
Speaker 8: Yes, we get lots of looks, that's for sure, lots of videos.
Speaker 2: How long have you been doing this sport?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Probably maybe like five years now. Started off with one string and announced the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And what is your dad's name? He sounds like an absolute darling.
Speaker 8: His name is Dean.
Speaker 2: Dean, you are a ripper. You've given a wonderful Christmas to everybody around the neighborhood, and your daughter, Chloe and your other daughters. You've got a thousand dollars worth of where Spiel gift cards. Please share them with your dad, Dean Chloe.
Speaker 8: I will I'm going to buy them something big.
Speaker 4: Gord Yo and Chloe, do you give us permission to share this to our socials so our beautiful listeners can go to our Instagram.
Speaker 3: And have a look.
Speaker 8: Absolutely the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's sad, isn't it. Every time I see the word Taylor, you got.
Speaker 3: Me, You're clicking.
Speaker 2: And I also love for Williams and this one involves them both.
Speaker 9: Roh.
Speaker 2: William says he did not diss Taylor Swift's Kamala Harris endorsement. He says, that's some right wing troll. Pip says, I love Taylor and she knows that. Who doesn't.
Speaker 3: What's your stance on?
Speaker 4: After the election resolved all of these celebrities that did endorse Kame, A lot of people have come out saying it's showed like that celebrities nowadays just don't have the same pool or influence.
Speaker 2: I look, I never thought they did. But then, but do you remember when I think when Taylor Taylor was the first to endorse Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Yes, very early on she did that.
Speaker 2: But in so doing she was openly dissing Trump. Yeah, and I've seem to remember that at that time in what do you call when you enrollments? I guess the mothers to vote like tripled or quadrupled on that day.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, having said that, that doesn't say who they're those people are voting for.
Speaker 9: True.
Speaker 2: They could be looking at Taylor going, oh, you're voting for Kamala Harris. I wasn't going to vote, but now I'm going to vote for Trump.
Speaker 4: To ensure that your influence isn't change. It's quite it's quite interesting. It's made me think, well.
Speaker 2: I certainly don't. It doesn't bother me who people vote for.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I'm not voting for someone because Drake is. I wouldn't like, I'll form my own.
Speaker 2: That's weird, isn't it. Really.
Speaker 4: I'll maybe buy a sweater that he's flogging, like I think. For me, honestly, it separates into that I'll be influenced by like trivial things like fashion or something.
Speaker 2: But not, Yeah, I would politics. I get like, I like a fragrance sad, Yeah, but I just I find Johnny Depp a very question, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I saw him advertising a frame and I'm like, what does that smell like rotten teeth and rum?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that fragrance I can't smell anymore.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Salvage yak? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why would they use him? And he looks like he smells He was like, he smells like that liquid at the bottom of the bin when you take out the garbage and put what's left in the kitchen. You know what that.
Speaker 4: Spy ah, he looks like he smells like Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and imagine the breath. Next, I want to talk to you about text messaging. Please on Reddit again. My new love my adult daughter only community with me via text, and her topics are heavy. Turns out they had a fight. She's thirty one years old. She's been mean texting her mum. She says that the mum is commenting here. She's saying, you know she whenever she texts me, they're still mean and sarcastic. Even though I apologized for the initial problem. They happen daily. The messages now are about how unhappy she is with everybody and passively aggressively blaming her for her problem, me for her problem. I've got a rule. I don't fight on text.
Speaker 4: Oh, ever, you'll always call someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Never the one to pick a fight. But if somebody sends a message to me and my spidery senses go off and I go, oh, they're they're there. Get they want me, they want me to fight back, you then call I will just text. I'm not doing this on text. I'll call you in five minutes, or I'll call you in half an hour, whenever I've got time. And then it's incredible how quickly the situation diffuses. Yeah, when they can hear the voice that they know, they like, it belongs to somebody they like, And then it's so easy to get stuck in the words that are completely removed from you or the other person.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, it's so sterile via text.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's a great rule. Next time somebody picks a fight with you, go I'll call you in ten minutes.
Speaker 4: I was having this conversation at dinner last night and My housemate was saying, how I avoid conflict like no one he knows, and I'm like, but I just don't have conflict. I can't remember the last matter fight with anyone.
Speaker 2: No I do, I do? And you just go sorry, who are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I just go so hard the other way?
Speaker 4: Bye bye, so do I This is.
Speaker 1: The Crissies one show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one hour closer to the weekend. I'm excited it's gonna have the sun's shining this weekend.
Speaker 3: It is especially tomorrow for us.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I might even might even slip into a cozy on the way you can.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'd like to to upload a mirror selfie.
Speaker 2: What's a mirror selfie?
Speaker 3: If your cozy before coating the pool, you know, like just going for a dip.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If I posted that, everyone would be like, where you put? Where's the rest of the koala? Anyway, I just want to say to you, I had the most My daughter is the best entertainment that I've ever created. She just thrills me. So this morning Nanny McPhee driving them to school. My god, it's the best o my life. Anyway, byebee kids, your lovely good night, bye, good night. I made pancakes. I made pancakes for one and dippy eggs for the other, so I'm not a complete Yeah yeah, throw away mom. Anyway, she gets in the car and my phone goes off. She already texted me. She doesn't even left the house. I haven't been pulled out on the nanny's car. She goes, we are always late, mum, and it's because of kit always, And she goes, can't you learn to take public transport for once? Anyway, I'm there, I'm relaxed. I'm making a coffee. That stage already put Taylor on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're on your own, man, And I text her back.
Speaker 2: I go, You've got to learn to breathe and relax, sunglasses emoji good.
Speaker 3: Don't hear anything good Friday vibe from you? Mum?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks man, I don't hear anything from her. And then at twelve oh eight, just before I came in today, one goes, she's obviously gone to her phone at lunch. At lunchtime, I checked it and she's seen my message. You've got to learn to breathe and relax. She just goes, no, on your peg. I just sent back the laughing of oji.
Speaker 4: Let's get kid on a bus this weekend, like thirteen twenty four to ten. If you would like to play Creasy's Quizzy, we'll send you a bum bag to strap on for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Look, it's Friday, the weekend's coming. What are you going to put your dog poop bags in?
Speaker 1: Chrissies Quizzy?
Speaker 2: That's right, Christy Swan Limited edition bum bag.
Speaker 4: Do you do people put the dog poop in the bum bag? I just would feel weird having poo sitting on my gut.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you would never put a poo in your bag.
Speaker 3: In your bum bag?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 3: Oh good, I thought you'd been a serious bag.
Speaker 2: You put the bag, of of course, the empty bag, and then you put the full bag in someone's bin and then they chase you down the street with the gup. Am I right? Hello? Who is it? Is it? Emma?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hi? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 3: What's on for your weekend?
Speaker 5: And I'm going to help my boyfriend move in now?
Speaker 2: And you're not moving in with him. You're taking it nice and slow.
Speaker 5: Oh look, I'll probably end up moving in, let's be real, but for now I'm not on the lead.
Speaker 2: Was it? Was it a conscious decision, like he said, I've got to move out and you're not coming or what.
Speaker 5: No, he's been looking for rentals for a little bit, so yeah, I'm just helping him trying to look for a while.
Speaker 2: Though you sound already over it. I'm gonna hello Jenny. How are you?
Speaker 7: Jack?
Speaker 2: How are you're kicking off your weekend with the Christmas shopping?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Sunday taking the kids for early Christmas shopping and possibly beach on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I think that looks like that sounds Yeah, that sounds like a great weekend. Let's see if we can get a bum bag into it for you. Your names are your buzzers girls. It's the best of three meaning best of five, sorry, meaning the first one to three gets the bum bag.
Speaker 3: Question Number one?
Speaker 2: Which celebrity pushed do barrymore Away? Midding? Yes, Emma after Stewart? Yeah, she pushed her away?
Speaker 3: Am I? One point to you in.
Speaker 2: The medical field? What does the M in MRI stand for? Jenny? Yes, Jenny medical magnetic. I didn't know that either, did I? But it makes sense. Have you ever had an MRI?
Speaker 3: I think like when I was in my dancing days.
Speaker 2: Really, what was wrong with you?
Speaker 3: No, that would have been and that was that was an ultrasound.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of, Oh was it a boy or girl? How far along we do?
Speaker 3: You know what it was?
Speaker 4: It was an ostrogonum an extra bone in my ankle.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a doodle part. All right, anyway, we digress. We're here the company. We've got Emma and Jen Jenny on the line, and Emma's got one? Is that right? And Jenny's still to score?
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Actress Shalene Woodley is celebrating a birthday today. Can you name a film or TV show that she has appeared on? Jenny, Yes, Jenny, correct. She's such an understated actor. Don't you think she's easy? I don't want it sounds rude, but she's quite forgett about I know what you.
Speaker 3: Know, because she just seems like a normy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, oh, what are all these superstars doing with that girl that they picked up at the milk?
Speaker 3: But that is one point to who's one each?
Speaker 2: Emma and Jenny one apiece? Question number four? What date does a Christmas advent calendar start on? Yes, Jenny, it is the first of December, which is incidentally the day that my Christmas tree goes up. Question number five, what fruit is used to make wine?
Speaker 7: Jenny, Jenny, great, correct Jenny.
Speaker 2: Now you are going to a big shopping center I'm assuming on Sunday to start your shopping. Please take photographs of where you've left your car and then retrace your steps.
Speaker 4: Next, we're going to take a look into the mind of Swanny in Windmills of My Mind.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: But if you ever wondered what it sounds like inside my mind, if you ever looked at me, met me on and said, hey, penny for your thoughts, well you're about to get it. It's not gonna cost you a penny. You're gonna want your penny back. You are because I'm inviting you into my brain. My brain is a very strange, weird and wonderful place, and I've managed to record the types of thoughts that run through it minute by minute.
Speaker 3: Let's get into that brain.
Speaker 6: Swanee like a circle and a spine, like a weel within Louise, never ending begin. I'm a nervous, felling weeh.
Speaker 2: His baby must fee almost six months now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, honey is a.
Speaker 2: Really cute name. I loved that belt buckle I had in nineteen eighty nine that looked like the ones that Bross had. Who was the one that wasn't a twin? Craig Logan Bross, wrong nut, gingerbread, upside down cake, his office works open, an electric or even like a cordless mole would surely do the trick. The cordless mowers exist. That brass mixer tap I got off the hard rubbish collection is still in its box and it has its instructions. What are the odds?
Speaker 11: Magic?
Speaker 2: Magic is my favorite? Olivia Newton Johnson call Christie will and Brown. How do you sell a car that's factual? I'm tired just listening to it.
Speaker 4: I know it's factual because I reckon. You've text me three times this week.
Speaker 3: If I know anyone that sells card?
Speaker 2: I asked you once. I asked you once, and I said, can I pay them? The Christy Swan Show lets us slide into our own dms. Whatever correspondence that doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 3: No, I get.
Speaker 4: I get the sentiment. We are sliding into our own dms to look what's there? Kick us off, Swanny, slide into our dms. By the way, at the Christy Swan Show, if you have any feedback.
Speaker 2: It's delirious.
Speaker 3: We've lost our mind. It's Friday.
Speaker 2: This one is for you. Ben wants to know, Hi, are you dating Nadia Bartel?
Speaker 3: The answer is the answer is.
Speaker 4: She's my best mate, Nadia. Is it a happy relationship with a beautiful dude named Peter?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, here's another one for you, Louise Cooley, cool Cooly, says Hi, chrisy. I thought maybe you were best to answer this for me, seeing as you are a wise woman of the world. And then she goes on to ask you to answer it. Jack, can you explain why when people are posting stories to their Instagram account, whoever they are tagging is so tiny that you can't even see it? Why do people bother tagging at all? Your sidekick Jack is certainly guilty of it. Maybe he could explain.
Speaker 3: Is it cool at Jack Charles give us a follow?
Speaker 4: No, the reason I do it is for the aesthetic of the story.
Speaker 3: I don't that's allowed to die got camp pop?
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't get that from ziz.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I like it because I feel like if the text is too big, it covers parts of the image or distracts from the photo.
Speaker 3: Let the photo do the talking.
Speaker 4: If you happen to have twenty twenty vision, you might catch who I'm tagging, where I am, or what I'm writing.
Speaker 2: But then why tag it if you don't want people to see it?
Speaker 4: No, it's not that I don't want people to s see And I think she just needs to go to specsavors.
Speaker 2: Get the aviators. Lad. I'm going to end on that one. What about this one? When we were talking about oh Taalas Swift was in the news this week and perhaps we're trying to shoot up her skirt, And I said, my god, imagine if the paparazzi got an upskirt shot of me, they'd be like, the bloody hell is going on there? The hell is that?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 4: They'd be pinch zooming, questioning what'd be pinching?
Speaker 2: Turning it on? What way is it? Anyway? Reggie heard that, Reggie Bird, No, Reggie ate okay, And instead of saying what I would normally say, there is enough that negative self talk, she said, be proud of your volver. They're all unique and beautiful.
Speaker 3: On your edge. That's a good way to look at.
Speaker 2: It, that beautiful unique.
Speaker 3: Yes, some are beautiful right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like Gazelle Bunchen's beautiful Volver, I'm not percent sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll leave that in the mind and we can never think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we will. Just you get back to me on Monday. I'll park that a Who's this person? Natasha? Yes, says I cannot stop listening to this song since hearing it on your stories.
Speaker 4: Last night, Chrissy on your stories.
Speaker 2: Yes, I played it on my Stories.
Speaker 3: And the song?
Speaker 4: Is that the song that you were telling us that you're obsessed with the other day?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: How can you sing this world? Tom? You're the same hair as Michael McDonald starts from the middle of your forehead.
Speaker 3: Is that called a widows peak?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's beautiful. He'd make a beautiful vampire, Tom.
Speaker 4: You would she goes a vampire for Halloween?
Speaker 2: You must you can speak. No, it's because you've got that beautiful dark hair and the Yeah, you look great, or let's finish with this.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: It is true that I had a old fashioned nineteen seventies Nana's kitchen printed on my garage wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was quite alarmed when you send that three to me on text.
Speaker 2: Remember, I know you tried to keep it polite. I could read between your line.
Speaker 3: Nohe knew you could.
Speaker 4: That's why I didn't write any savage sas to you, because I knew you would get my vibe.
Speaker 2: I got your vibe. I was surprised by the vibe, but I got it. I hand on heart when I did that. I never thought anyone would not understand it. I just thought everyone would everyone.
Speaker 3: Wants this, But you were wrong.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. Everyone wants this.
Speaker 4: You'd think everyone would want that wallpaper.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay in their garage? Why not?
Speaker 4: And what's the feedback you've received on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Dana was? You know it's a popular sentiment. She just said, why.
Speaker 3: If I can tell you how many times I ask you that every day.
Speaker 1: Swan show. First, Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 2: I never thought I would say this, But the crankier she gets, the more I like her. Will be Goldberg nearly seventy and working her butt off. In fact, I saw a podcast. I listened to a podcast and saw the footage of the podcast yeah between her and Anderson Cooper. Oh yeah, I love Anderson And it was really like emotional because they've both lost their parents. Anderson Cooper lost his mother. I think it was Gloria Vanderbilt or something like that, and he's written books about it. They were incredibly close and he's still grieving years later. And she was. She lost to both her parents quite close together, and they were very close as well. She was saying things like, you know, I just thought, how could you just leave me here? Like she was really put out, and Anderson was just weeping because he totally understood where she was coming from. It was a really beautiful moment, and she was really wise.
Speaker 4: And do you find as well outside of the view swarning in an instance like that with Anderson, she seems a lot warmer than on the view.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, she's so gentle and wise. That's what I get, wise and kind and soft.
Speaker 3: On the view, it's salty and snarky.
Speaker 2: It does not want to be there. I really do think she's just there for the paycheck, and have listened to what she said recently. I appreciate that people are having hard time.
Speaker 7: Me too.
Speaker 1: I work for a living.
Speaker 4: If I had all the money in the world, I would not be here.
Speaker 2: CO start going ha ha ha, we know you hate us.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Every week. I feel like for the last three weeks. We've had a fresh salty grab from her, and I want them to keep coming.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hope it doesn't run out. We're on a very good streak. If you are into the yogiddy boggady, you've got to Oh, you've gotta really keep your eyes and mood and vibes peeled and your claws. Because it's a full moon in Taurus.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's tomorrow, I think.
Speaker 2: Aha, it's going to be the most intense month of the year, so buckle up.
Speaker 3: What time does it hit?
Speaker 4: Is there a specific time that we can feel the craziness?
Speaker 2: Set your alarms? Bibbeth eight twenty.
Speaker 3: Eight pm, m PM, Okay is it? I don't know. I just want to be aware.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say pm if it's a moon, true, But you're a right. Do you know that moon comes out at then evening when sun is in the day.
Speaker 4: Hey, with the way I live, who knows?
Speaker 2: That's so true?
Speaker 4: I have a beautiful weekend, Swanny. I'm sad that I won't see you at the Wicked premiere.
Speaker 2: What happens if I'm like a different person? What if I into a werewolf? In this? Is there any fectorians? Or is it for everybody will.
Speaker 3: And I think I think it would still affect everyone.
Speaker 2: It's ruled by Venus and you've got to you've got to pop on those rod rose colored glasses and start viewing the world through a happy, romantic view.
Speaker 3: Regularly. It's even dollar up next. Have a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 5: Do you