Speaker 1: A lot of this is outside. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics on steroids. What the Humble household Pets the Cats and Dogs of America to Harmala Kamala Harris's chance of winning the White House.
Speaker 2: They're in Springfield.
Speaker 3: They're eating the dogs, the people that came in.
Speaker 4: They're eating the cats. They're eating They're.
Speaker 3: Eating the pits of the people that live there.
Speaker 4: They're eating the dogs.
Speaker 5: They're eating the cats, eat the cat.
Speaker 6: Yes, that was Donald Trump's comment about Asian refugees in Springfield, Ohio eating cats and dogs.
Speaker 7: Such a music and taking the Internet by storm.
Speaker 6: And here is Hank Azaria, the man who plays the police commissioner in the Simpsons cartoon series in the hometown of funnily enough, Springfield, also joining the.
Speaker 8: Fund springfand police chief plans. She with them speaking, I'm going to have you. People are eating dogs, I mean the hot dogs, O cats. Mister cats is eating hot dog. Now, people are eating dogs and cats. People are eating dogs and cats in Springfield?
Speaker 1: Are they good?
Speaker 2: Brilliant? But what do our furry friends make of all this? Springfield?
Speaker 3: They're eating the dogs, the people that came in. They're eating the cats, they're eating they're eating the pets of the people that live there.
Speaker 1: And this is of course what the Internet does best, allowing the public to mock our politicians, which is probably why our politicians are so keen to ban the Internet, particularly here in Australia, which we shall discuss right here and right now in Outsiders News. Well, it's been a big week for banning the Internet, James and Rita. We've had the Misinformation Disinformation Bill, which was put forward a few months ago turned down now back worse than ever before, worse than ever before. Thanks to Labor, the Coalition appeared to be finally standing up against this insanity. Rita, what do you make of it?
Speaker 6: Well, thank god we're getting some sense from the Coalition because they have been inconsistent, to say the least on this issue. Their support of the e Safety Commissioner and her role that E.
Speaker 7: Karen has been terribly worrying.
Speaker 6: And there's these measures are orwelly and there's no other way to describe them. What they label misinformation disinformation, as we saw through the COVID years, just happened to be often the correct information that was inconvenient, and which is now they've come around to accepting. And we saw during that period just how dangerous it is to suppress free speech, to suppress the free speech of experts.
Speaker 7: There was a world renowned.
Speaker 6: Infectious disease experts who were censored and suppressed when they were questioning some of the insane measures that we took during.
Speaker 1: Except on this show, and we're talking here about it, how professors Oxford professes.
Speaker 6: We're not talking about crack pots on the internet as they.
Speaker 7: Like to misca.
Speaker 6: Proudly, proudly, this is something that Australians should care about. We just had labor and pay on this station just saying the most absurd stuff I've got to say, trying to say this is for our safety.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, Rita, this goes This is a lot more sinister even than you characterize it. The Coalition must right now make a firm break with its own past with Scott Morrison and Paul Fletcher, who were the originators of this horrendous idea. Let's be real clear about what this does here. This turns the AKMA bureaucracy into a ministry of truth. This creates two tiers of free speech. One for people who are protected. Journalists are protected, academics are protected, others are protected. Another for everybody else, which means citizen journalists, people out there on X, which is what they are terrified of, because of course that is what undermines official narratives. They are going to be captured by this bill. And what can't you say, Well, they say that all sorts of things. Now, this is like communist China. This is like Soviet Russia. If you say anything about public health measures, and that could be by the way, you know, saying I don't think the ban on vapes is a good idea. I think that that is misconstrued. That could be misinformation. Anything that affects financial markets could be deep misinformation. That could be saying, hey, you know, I'd like to get some bitcoin because you know, in case banks collapse because of the property market falls apart, you know, I'm gonna have some hedge. That's misinformation. You could get done for that. This bill protects the elite in our society from being questioned by everybody else. This is a huge threat to free speech. The coalition needs to not just say we're going to vote against it. They need to actively fight against it. And they need to also say whenever anybody says, oh, well, what are you gonna do about misinformation? Say, you know what, we believe in free speech. We think people are smart enough to have the debate and work it out for themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, the first thing to be said is that the words misinformation and disinformation are themselves misinformation and disinformation. These words were barely barely in existence a decade ago. What you have, what you actually have, is truth or lies. What you have is truth or falsehood. What you have is truth or defamation. What you have is truth or propaganda. The idea that information that is out there has to be monitored by a government and bureaucrats within a government is utterly obscene. Elon Muskers called it fascism. It is fascism. It is the very thing our grandparents, our parents, grandparents and their parents fought against in two World wars. The idea that a government is the arbiter of truth. No, a government is there to run, you know, public services and make sure the country runs smoothly. It is not there to determine what is and what isn't the truth. That is for every individual and their own conscience to decide and we have had always in free societies protections against lies, falsehoods, propaganda and so on. Ultimately, it comes down to the individual and governments do not have the rights in any any situation to tell us as individuals, what is the truth? That is our conscience that tells us.
Speaker 6: That, and daylight is the best disinfected. So if there is dangerous lies being spread, you counter those lies with the truth. You tru tind to suppress it. And we've already had a taste of this. We've had more than a taste, unfortunately, with the E Safety Commissioner deciding that a breastfeeding expert saying that men can't breastfeed is something that is worthy of being bad. So we've already had tweets posted in that fashion being removed at the behest of the E Safety Commission. And we know Jasmine Sussex is now being dragged through a tribunal over this issue as well. But before that happened, her tweet on this issue completely factual. I would add that yes, men cannot pre speed is somehow now controversial. It's disinformation information.
Speaker 1: It's not in the public scanda where left wing propaganda becomes labeled the truth. This is what happened, because.
Speaker 4: That's my situation.
Speaker 1: This is not let what.
Speaker 2: This is about. It's not just and let's be real clear. This is not just about controlling what you say and what you read. It is ultimately about determining what you are allowed to think. This goes back to or Well in nineteen eighty four, and it's all about this idea that you know, what's the guy said ninety four the instruction of words is a beauty thing. And soon people will have no ability to even think wrong thoughts. And we not only had the tweet about the breastfeeding men, but we've also had remember the effort by the E Karen the E Safety Commissioner to censor the video of that bishop being attacked in Western Sydney because that might threaten social cohesion. People might think the wrong things, jump to conclusions that the government doesn't want them to about a whole number of My stay why it is so sinister.
Speaker 6: That's the most dangerous one when they start talking about something that's a threat to social cohesion, So it doesn't even have to fit their warfed ideas of disinformation, misinformation that can acknowledge its one hundred percent accurate, but if it threatens social cohesion, if it's an uncomfortable truth, it's an inconvenient fact that challenges policies that they are pushing, then you're going to find.
Speaker 7: Yourself in strife.
Speaker 6: And the way they're going to do it is to put so much pressure, to put such penalties on these social media companies that they're going to abide. They don't want to face these massive daily fines, so they're going to just crack down. And this is an assault on everyday Australians. It's not an assault against us.
Speaker 2: And it's important this protects the elite absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now, the reality is if you went sat down and did account, you would find that during COVID, which Rita mentioned, you got the truth here this desk, on this show by these three individuals more often than you got the so called truth from any other media source, the ABC or anyone else. You do a fact check on it, you will find that that is the truth. Yet we were slammed for peddling disinformation, misinformation, try to get us, get us absolutely so. This stuff is so insidious and you will be the victims of it. The Liberal Party must stand against all this and stand for free speech, which supposed is in the DNA of the party. Now let's move on to something else. My phone lit up last night with the welcome to country at the AFL last night in Brisbane. I think it was have a look at this and see if you think this is truth or lies, truth or propaganda, truth or whatever else. Have a look.
Speaker 9: A welcome to country is not a welcome to Australia. Within Australia, we have many Aboriginal lands and we refer to our lands as country. A welcome to country is not a ceremony that we've invented to cater for white people. It's a ceremony we've been doing for two hundred and fifty thousand years plus BC, and the BC stands for before cook pride to colonization. You could get yourself into a lot of trouble for walking on someone else's lands without being welcomed onto those.
Speaker 1: Lands two hundred and fifty thousand years. I mean fascinating.
Speaker 6: His time frames just are so flexible and if you question that, well, gee, who's who's who's peddling the misinformation here?
Speaker 7: There any is there any concern from the.
Speaker 6: Safety commissioners or when you want in the Alban easy government about that sort of rehetoric going out to I would say well.
Speaker 7: Over a million people.
Speaker 6: The most watched events in this country on television are sporting events, particularly looking at the final series of the AFL, anyone coming out and saying, well, wait a second, things we want to fact check here.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, no, no, I mean, this is just a typical divisive rhetoric. And I'm sorry. I find these ceremonies more and more uncomfortable, more and more cringe every time I see them. Every event you go to, now you'll get this long sort of speech. This one was particularly divisive, too, filled of misinformation, but also suggested I don't know. I mean I thought that there was this peaceful ead utopia here before.
Speaker 7: Actually liked because that was actually.
Speaker 1: It's that's the very point here. And I've been saying now for a couple of months now, we must get rid of the welcome to country. The coalition must make that its policy in going into the next election, that this thing will be scrapped from government bodies and government organizations. It is no longer the kind of touchy feely quantity type thing that was supposed to be a decade or so ago, where we're all felt warm and cozy. Wasn't this likely? This is this is aggressively divisive. Yeah, it is aggressive against white people. It is dividing this nation. It's fabricating history. And by the way, the welcome to country did come about in order to combat the hacker or to be a version of that. Yes, there are tribes that had various aspects of welcome to country. But the idea now being propagated that this has nothing to do with Australia. This is the whole point of welcome to country is defined there that this is no longer Australia. This is something else that the activists wish it to be. They call it country or whatever, but it is not Australia. You heard it from that guy. This is UnAustralian. If you think you belong to Australia, refuse to do welcome to country because they are telling you now you are not welcome. This is not about Australia. Australians are the foreigners here, bro and you mentioned.
Speaker 6: White people there. But I think it goes much further than that. As an immigrant, I think it is an anti immigrant message because it tells people who have chosen to call Australia home, I've come here, that you need to be welcome to your own country, that you're not ever going to be as entitled as others to call this place yours because of your ethnicity, because you don't have indigenous heritage this place. It's almost a PC way of saying, go back to it case what it is. That's how I interpreted as an immigrant, and I know that's how many immigrants are interpreted, and that came out during the referendum, during that reference that one good thing the referendum did was shine a light on this entire ideology that's taken hold amongst the left of this racial division, this racial privilege that they wanted to enshrine into the constitution. And I think it was fantastic that Australians finally got to have a say.
Speaker 7: But the elite haven't listened to that message.
Speaker 6: They haven't listened to the overwhelming result there where every single state said no, including Victorian New South Wales.
Speaker 1: And has now brought in the notion of BC before Cook and after Cook. So well, it's a separate thing. Now this is what too.
Speaker 2: There's a really interesting thing. But I'm glad, really you brought about the point about immigrants, because of course I came here as well about twenty four years ago. And the thing is about this is I was at a welcome country the other day and the person said this is my country, and I wanted to get him say, well, no, this is my country. This is into this lad as well. But there is also on the official left. And this is where the great division comes in. You know this idea that history was fantastic before cook, I guess you would say BC, and then it was terrible, and then it was only with official multiculturalism that things started to be good again. And it's about really diminishing that Anglo heritage that British institutions, all of the institutions that actually make us such a successful and prosperous for the moment and tolerant nation.
Speaker 1: Including large football stadiums, I might add, but anyway, that's another question. I'm not sure many of those were around BC. Kevin right has pucked up again. He's got another drag. He seems to like these drag queen parties. So expensive, fortunately the tax payer. For Kevin to wander around at drag conty.
Speaker 7: His tie with the drag queen.
Speaker 1: It's what a great representative Kevin Right is of this country.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's a fine diplomatism.
Speaker 1: Yes, well fine. The Marty Grass headquarters, by the way, have been given a new free lodgings James. Why is this.
Speaker 2: Well because apparently they were running out of money, so it's really I don't know, but yeah, corporate has.
Speaker 6: Got this amazing LGBT and initiative. They all changed their colors for Pride Month. You would think this would be one of the biggest money spinners in the country.
Speaker 7: Why do they need free rank?
Speaker 2: I mean, the thing is, so this is about the Mardi Gras parade organization, which has been running into huge financial problems for years and years ago. Why well again because you know, because because part of the thing is is that you know, a Chesstreet where the parade is held, has completely changed. So the whole character of that is sort of the gay center city has really changed. In fact, nightlife there is just dead no matter what your sexuality is, which is a real shape. But also because you know, post gay marriage, clever side, post everything else. You know, the idea of this sort of liberation I think political push as I think you know, gone off to the wayside because of course, you know society is from more tolerated accepting anyway.
Speaker 1: You're right about Sydney being dead. I was down in Canberra last weekend. Canbra's alive and buzzing in the evening late night. Who'd have thought it? Because exactly, And it's only industry. It's only industry is regulation generating regulation.
Speaker 2: People all your money.
Speaker 1: And restaurants around the deck and Sydney is dead. Great work, great work the Sydney and I put the clover wore back in again. Are they completely insane? We'll get back to all of this for more. Now let's go. Let's go to the UK to bring in reform. UK candidate Myron Sentil Nathan. Great to have you back on the show, Myron. Now tell us all sorts of things been happening there in London. Labor could bankrupt Britain with its net zero policy when those surprises there were trying to do the same thing here under labor. But tell us about Britain, Myron.
Speaker 4: Well, net zero.
Speaker 10: I think if you ask the average member of the public, they'll tell you that net zero is a government policy that is going to save the planet. And what I hope from this Labor government who is I think the UK is going to be a case study for the world to show that net zero is government policy that will effectively bankrupt a country and do almost nothing to save the planet. It effectively deindustrializes your country. It makes the taxpayer spend billions of pounds chasing renewables which are intermittent. It offshows industry abroad and then they make things like steel when we end up having to buy that same steal from abroad where the jobs go instead of our own economy benefiting from it. So that's the summ of what net zero is. And we have a minister called Ed miller Band who many people think is perhaps the most dangerous man in Britain because he's effectively a net zero extremist. While we have pensioners struggling to heat their homes, he's spending billions upon billions of taxpayers money chasing and looking to decarbonize the National Grid, which many experts are saying is actually impossible, and he himself doesn't really understand how to do that, and it was quite an embarrassing moment where he actually wrote an open letter to.
Speaker 4: The National Grid asking him.
Speaker 10: For ideas as to how to do this, so we billions of pounds and he really doesn't have any idea how to do it, and it is an effective suicide note for the economy.
Speaker 4: And so I'm quite worried, and.
Speaker 10: I think the British public are slowly waking up out of their slumber to realize zero government policy does not mean saving the climate, especially when you have a country that produces less than one percent of global carbon emissions.
Speaker 6: Ritta, Ah, Well, the labor honeymoon has certainly been short lived. They've had disaster after disaster. You had the likes of David Lammie having these unsuccessful meetings with Joe Biden. Tell us about that, Tell me about how that's being reported in the UK.
Speaker 7: And I noticed.
Speaker 6: Lammy showed up to this meeting wearing sneakers. I mean, sure, if you're meeting the leader of the free world, put on some nice stress shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean David Lammy is a funny character. I mean he called the eurosceptic part of the Conservative Party Nazis, and when when asked about it, he just he doubled down on it even more so, he's a strange figure. He's somebody who is I think another embarrassing figure for the UK government because he with drew and withdrew in objection for Benjamin Netting Yahoo to be arrested, and then he went to Israel, you know, clamoring for an audience with Benjamin Nutting and he was basically snubbed and he had to just return back again. Very embarrassing for the Foreign Secretary. He's gone over to America. He's parading himself like some kind of statesman, but the reality is he is diminished Britain on the world stage, primarily because of stopping arms to Israel. That's a big deal. And he's done that not for judicial reasons of human rights and international law as he claims, but to appease the Muslim vote in Britain, which the Labor Party is very concerned about.
Speaker 2: James Maron, I want to ask you to go back to just Keir Starmer and how he's going with you know a lot of things that really make me think that he actually just really doesn't like the British people very much. And I'm talking about the latest sort of war on pensioners push where they're going to cancel the fuel credits, so pensions we're going to get now in our position his old study found that this could lead to four thousand deaths. But now it's like they're almost gleeful about doing anything to punish and screw down pensioners. All British people'll tell us about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So last time I was on your show, I talked about the broken contract with the ordinary working class, whould concerned about borders and mass migration. He's now moved on to breaking the contract with the elderly. Previously, the Labor government used to champion the winter fuel allowance because it would it's a necessary thing, it was a compassionate thing to do. But what's happened now is he's cut it and the veneer of compassion that the left Labor Party used to have has been completely ripped apart and they are now the party, the nasty party. And it's not just for cutting the winter fuel allowance, it's the way that they've done it. They said they had no choice, but the reality is manifesto after manifesto in previous campaign is they protected the winter fuel allowance, but in this manifesto they deliberately didn't protect the winter fuel ins which which suggests this was premeditated. They then went into government and declared there was a twenty two billion black hole in the finances which has got nothing to do with the ten billion pounds they spent on the union's inflation pay busting deals. It has got nothing to do with the eleven point five billion they spent on foreign climate aid. This twenty two billion plack hole is apparently due to the previous Conservative Party. When asked for details, they refused to give them, so where we don't know what to do, and they basically have said that one of the only ways they they're forced to cut the winter fuel allowance to plug to help plug this black hole. The winter fuel allowance will only save one point five billion. And get this, the minister, one of the ministers of the Labor Party said, if we did not cut the winter fuel allowance, there would be a run on the pound and the economy would collab apps. I never heard such a bare face lie to the British people. And they said, you know, if you're struggling, if a pensioner who's struggling, you can fill in. You can fill in this form and will give you some extra benefits. The problem is this form has about two hundred and forty questions and is unlikely to be processed. And even if they're eight hundred thousand pensioners who would benefit from this extra tax break, this extra allowance, if they would all apply, it would negate the saving made by cutting the winter fuel allowance in the first place.
Speaker 4: So the whole thing is a fiasco.
Speaker 10: And apart from the pensioners themselves, the labor back benches are enraged because their constituents are filling their email inbox pleading with them not to do this. They are well and truly the nasty party of Britain.
Speaker 1: They certainly are Meyer and I'd go beyond that and say they're the evil party because at the same time as they're denying old age pensioners and so on, heating it driven by our mad climate change ideology, they're pouring in immigrants and giving the mobile phones and accommodation in hotels and all the rest of its characters coming from all around the world. Absolutely disgraceful. Just quickly. Myron Suella Bravaman, who I was thought, along with Kemy Badenoch, was the hope of the side for the Tories. She made an interesting comment the other day on white privilege.
Speaker 11: Have a listen this concept of white privilege is a nonsense to me. Say that to the white working class boys in Britain who are the most underachieving when it comes to literacy and numeracy and school outcomes.
Speaker 1: How's this message received, Myron, Well, there's.
Speaker 10: Always going to be people who are going to be triggered by this. But she's absolutely right. I mean, we have an ethnic minority, an Indian origin prime minister.
Speaker 4: With Shei Sunak.
Speaker 10: If you look at the cabinet of the Conservative Party who are in government recently, many of them were of an f minority. You know, we have whole towns and some cities even where the white population are in a minority, you'll have, as you Braven mentioned, white working class boys are the most left behind of all groups. And then you have the whole grooming gang scenario which which Towell a bravemen brought up again, which everyone needs to understand. White working class girls were allowed to be used on an industrial scale in the most abominable, horrific way possible. And the reason why justice was not served by social workers, by police officers, by community members, by MPs. The reason why justice was not served was because everybody.
Speaker 4: Was scared of being called racist, right, and.
Speaker 10: So to say that our country is a racist country is unbelievable. So this idea of white privilege needs to be firmly put in the beer instead. I believe we need to be looking a little bit at brown privilege or black privilege, because there are certain things that are becoming overly normalized where it is becoming okay to turn on the white man the white woman and cast in side, cast them aside, and cast insults and treat them in a certain way. And that's what the grooming Gangs naibi really highlights. And so Swetter Braveman is absolutely right, but of course she's always going to trigger some people.
Speaker 1: Maya and centhil Nathan. Fantastic to chat to you again, and we'll chat to you very soon. And you're absolutely right, brown privilege, black privilege. You've opened a whole argument. They're fantastic stuff. Great, we'll chat to you in a couple of weeks. So it's so good there from London. After the break readers reality Check and we'll speak to former Shark Tank investor Steve Baxter. Had a great initiative seapack. What's to tell you about seapack in a tip.
Speaker 6: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, James Morrow, and I'm Ruda Panahin. Soon we'll be talking to a shark tankster, and later in the hour we'll delve into the latest examples of lefty lunacy.
Speaker 7: This week's starring Taylor Swift. That'll be fun.
Speaker 6: But first, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You don't hate the leftist media enough if you think you do, but trust me, you don't. Just when you thought there could not be any more shamelessly biased and dishonest in their activism along Comms, there a great debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, not really a debate, but a setup where the two hack moderators became the story. Democrat Dave and Davis disgrace themselves with not only framing every question from a leftist perspective, but refusing to ask about pertinent events like Trump almost having his head blown off a few weeks ago, to Kamala's support for the most radical policies, from backing a bail fund for BLM thugs to supporting taxpayer funds being used for sex change operations for criminals, and not a single question about Kamala abandoning the gold Star families who lost their loved ones during the Biden Harris administrations botched Afghanistan withdrawal nothing not, even as she claimed over and over again that it's Trump that has no respect for the military. The moderators also insisted on fact checking Trump even when he was one hundred percent right, like about the crime rate and lack term abortions, but they refused to do the same with Kamala Harris even when she repeated the most outrageous, verifiable lies, including the dangerous Charlottesville fine people hoax and the more recent bloodbath lie, which was actually about.
Speaker 7: The auto industry. And it didn't end with the debate.
Speaker 6: Much of the media went into a full blown meltdown trying to debunk Trump's claims about Harris's policy positions, even when they happen to be true. Here is the New Yorker Suzann Glass tweeting Trump made history last night, for sure. Who will ever forget him ranting on stage about immigrants eating people's dogs or insisting that the vice president wants to do transgender operations on illegal aliens that are in jail. My piece on Trump's too crazy moment. And yes, you published her activism masquading as journalism in the New Yorker.
Speaker 7: But guess what.
Speaker 6: It may sound too crazy, but Kamala does what taxpayer funds use for sex change operations for illegal immigrants in prison? Let's marvel at this wonderful moment in journalism. Look at this correction from Time Magazine. The original version of this story mischaracterized as false Donald Trump's statement accusing Kamala Harris of supporting transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison.
Speaker 7: As a presidential candidate in.
Speaker 6: To nineteen, Harris filled out a questionnaire saying she supported taxpayer funded gender transition treatment for detained immigrants. Oh, she didn't just mention it in a questionnaire. She has proudly boasted about her far left, radical lunatic views and putting them into action.
Speaker 12: That they were standing in the way of surgery for prisoners for prisoners. And there was a specific case. And when I learned about the case, I worked behind the scenes to not only make sure that that transgender woman got the services she was deserving.
Speaker 13: So it was not only about that case.
Speaker 12: I made sure that they changed the policy in the state of California so that every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access to the medical care that they desire and need. And I believe it was not only that I know it was historic in California, but I believe actually it may have been one of the first, not the first, in the country where I pushed for that policy in a Department of Corrections.
Speaker 6: And yet even when the proof came out, the media tried to soften the blow for the Democrats by claiming Donald Trump's statement needed context. Yes, the context is she absolutely said what he said as she said, and she means it. She's never retracted from that position for those policies. But perhaps the most devastating lie that Kamala was allowed to utter without correction from the moderators was the fine people hoax, which they knew to be.
Speaker 7: A lie, a dangerous lie.
Speaker 6: This is what Trump actually said, And yes, he did condemn the white supremacist completely. His fine people comment was about folks who were protesting the removal of historic statues. And guess what, those folks were one hundred percent right. But for the record, let's go to the tape.
Speaker 3: And you had people and I'm not talking about the neo Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.
Speaker 1: But you had many people in that group other than.
Speaker 3: Neo Nazis and white nationalists, okay, should.
Speaker 6: Be condemned totally, got turned twisted into white supremacists, where very fine people. That's what the media did, and those moderators knew perfectly well that Harris was lying, and they let.
Speaker 7: It go over and over and over again.
Speaker 6: But here is a devastating fact check delivered by American troops serving in a combat zone. Watched their reaction to their Vice presidents lies about their service.
Speaker 14: As of today, there is not one member of the United States military who is an active duty in a combat zone in any war zone around the world the first time.
Speaker 4: But let's understand, So what.
Speaker 1: Are we right now?
Speaker 6: Before I go, let's check in with the good folk at Please explain Pauline Hanson's satirical cartoons. There is this week the cartoon stars Albow and the Treasurer.
Speaker 15: Well Goalie Gosh, Captain Albow. We're in a real pickle out there. We're losing the war which war Jim, the warriors free speech, the warrior social media, the Warrior's affordable housing, hands to.
Speaker 2: Me, Meser.
Speaker 4: It's the war against inflation.
Speaker 16: Ah, there's no need to worry about that, boy, Jim, We're winn the warrior against inflation.
Speaker 15: Don't you worry about that, lod No, no, captain blowing out on the front lawns myself and goalie.
Speaker 4: It's a real miss out there. The inflation represser is relentless.
Speaker 16: She'll Sam, that's not our fault, Jim, that's the governor's fault. Go blame Michelle Bullock and her interest rates. Lord will I detraw that, captain? But gee whiz here. Everyone keep saying we need to focus on less.
Speaker 15: Spending, less spending, Oh yeah, sure, and lose the fight against climate change and we'll just give up the battle against recession.
Speaker 16: Shall we now behold the national credit card? Just look at a Jim fear less limitless power.
Speaker 15: Well, sir, or, I think we should spend buddy, we don't have should we radi in spending?
Speaker 16: Oh no, Jim, We're not raiding anything in. We've got to fight votes, divide money to.
Speaker 1: More great stuff.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The good news mentioned before the Outsiders the three of us will be appearing at the twenty twenty four Seapack conference in Brisbane on the weekend of October fifth and sixth. Want you to be there Outsiders Live. We'll have an audience. It'll be so much fun. Can't wait. Speakers at Seapack include former UK Prime Minister Liz Truss, British comedian Leo Curse, plus many other favorites from here, Bridgite McKenzie, Warren Munday, Alexandiks. Sounds like an Outsider show the whole weekend and we'll speak to many of those during our live Outsiders on that Sunday morning there at Seapack, So get your tickets. Go to Seapack, get your tickets there at the websites. Can't wait to see you. Then. It's going to be a great, great weekend fighting for free speech, fighting for freedom, fighting for traditional Australian values. Go to Seapack dot network. That's where you get your tickets and yes, you'll see Outsiders Live thrown in along with everything else. Now during the show, will be taking questions from the audience, So if you are attending Seapack and more'd like to ask us a question rather than yelling it out from the back, which I'm sure you'll do anyway. But first why not email it to us at seapack at sky News dot com dot au. Send those questions in. Then at least we get a chance to have your question ready to go. Can't wait now. One of the guest speakers will be former Shark Tank investors Steve Baxter. He will be part of a great initiative to spotlight young conservatives. You know, this is something we've talked a lot about on this show here. I mean, we need those young conservatives. We need those who are passionate about fighting workers and fighting the left. We need them. And Steve Baxter has got an idea for Seapack and he joins us now to tell us about it. Steve, great to see you as always. Tell us exactly what you what you're doing here with Seapack and how it's going to get young conservatives involved.
Speaker 17: Thanks very much, Ron crew. What we're doing with Seapack this year, it's not the first time, is at the third time we've done it where we're doing Seapack Global Explorers Program. We're taking a group of young people, I think the thirteen you're eighteen to thirty year olds to the US between the nine eighth of February and the twenty second to February to the SEAPAC conference in DSA or Maryland, DC, same sort of area. We did that this year, We're doing it next year. We all that did ARC last year as well with a few people. So the idea is to get over there and there's them in this wonderful gathering of conservatives and have them come back here energized and obviously add to the debate and the you know, I suppose the contest of ideas.
Speaker 1: So how do you get involved? What do you have to do?
Speaker 17: Yeah, so you need to there's a there's on the website there which I'm sure you're point put up on the screen. There's a quick sixty second video into events at seapack dot net. That's events as a spelled in the dictionary at seapack dot network. Excuse me, seapack up network short sixty second video explaining why why you should join seapack USA twenty twenty five from there?
Speaker 1: Sorry, mat Yeah, what sort of things have you had in the past? What sort of things should people be looking at? Just are you looking for humor? Are you looking for great ideas? Are you looking for that kind of contrarian point of view? Or just well, don't go and there.
Speaker 17: Blue and orange here is probably a good start.
Speaker 1: Pronouns obviously you obviously you want the pronouns first.
Speaker 17: Maybe that'll self exclude. I'm a huge fan of confidence. So you come out of confidence and you can speak and I suppose elucidate what you're about. That gets it to me, like ninety percent of things is confident. So come in there, give us a fresh message about what in your view of conservatism, libertarian wrop, it might be free market, free speech. They're all the sort of buttonly one pushed with the respect of that it's only sixty seconds. You can't do everything. Convinces why we should put you on stage, So that the winners from that or will actually go on stage on the sixth of October at the Seapac conference and pitch in front of myself and a couple of other entrepreneurs around Australia as opposed to why you should go. So that'll be a great opportunity.
Speaker 1: Rita.
Speaker 6: Now, as a business leader, you're not misleading us with your shirt there, because all we can see is that get woke part. Are you telling us to get go bright?
Speaker 1: There? Well done, we.
Speaker 6: Got that fantastic Now we have seen Brad Go Go broke. Bud Light obviously is a famous example. But you've had giants like Disney flirt with wokeness and feel the consequences, and brands you wouldn't expect, like Harley Davidson now has got all sorts of questions about its leadership. So why do we have brands risking their market position by going down this political road, possibly alienating fifty percent of the population if not more.
Speaker 17: Well, I don't know why they did it to me is why they continue to do it When you look at the examples of Bud Wise or Harley Davidson, and surely this is just you're out to annoy half his potential customer base. I don't understand it as a businessman, and keep out of politics, Please keep out of politics. So why do they do it that? There's obviously a strata of people of executives inside the organization who have swallowed the work pill pushing because let's face it, most of their consumers don't want to borrow this stuff. So look, just just listen to you, listen to your customers. Any person gets an opinion on business in your business person pulls a wallet out and spends money.
Speaker 1: Listen to them, But Steve, I think speaking putting my ex adman hats on. The reason a lot of these companies do it is because purely it's lazy marketing. They don't have a usp, they don't have a unique selling proposition of their own, so they think, oh well, let's attach ourselves to the Voice, or let's attach ourselves to this lgbt IQ stuff. It's lazy marketers who don't have a product that can stand on its own two feed. That's how it strikes me. I don't know, you're the businessman if you agree with that point of view.
Speaker 17: I think, especially when it comes to the Voice, why they would ever get involved in politics absolutely stunt me, to be honest, How to just annoy a fifty percent of we're such a far It was such a I suppose evenly split polity. Why would you go to annoy harkey? Customer basic? Just a customer place, all right? So that'st them. I listen, So I'm not then Roland, and I don't understand it, to be honest, So stick to knitting, make money, shut up and do a good job.
Speaker 1: That sounds like the sixty second pitch to go to Seapack. Perfect Steve Baxter, thanks so much for coming on. If you want to get involved, particularly get your kids, your grandkids, whatever. We need those young conservative minds. Young people are curious, they're interested, they're imaginative, they're smart, they're rebellious above all, and they challenge this woke orthodoxy which gets ran down their throats at schools and universities day in day out by people more often not far less intelligent than they are. So speak up. We want those young conservatives at sea Pack. Apply to the website there and get involved with Steve Baxter there, Thanks so much. Coming up in a tick. Lots more coming up. We've got Alexantik talking about this misinformation nonsense. Netsani Wakademi left you lunacy all Inmity, well, lots of lefty lunacy this week in Australia with all the protests, disgusting protests, people attacking horses and I'm sorry you spray stuff up the nose of a horse. You deserve not only the horse to kick you really hard in the back, that you deserve the full way to the law. I'd like to see you put away for five years. Absolutely disgusting. The behavior that went on Rita, these protests pro Palestinian pro Hamas, whatever you want to call them. They were disgusting, they were ugly.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts, well, they were. Those scenes have gone around the world. People were commenting, Oh.
Speaker 7: This is some conflict in the Middle East. No, it's Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 6: Because that's what some of the scenes were looking like. And we had so much resources devoted to trying to keep control. Yeah, eighteen hundred police officers, twelve thousand rostered shifts. So we're talking about thirty million dollars of taxpayers money going towards trying to have some.
Speaker 7: Sort of law and order.
Speaker 6: So this event could take place, and this only has come about because Victoria has had this very tolerant attitude to left wing activists taking over the city, causing mass disruption, behaving unlawfully. It happens so often. Obviously this is a fairly intense version amongst your protesters are combined.
Speaker 2: Problem to this reader. I mean, if we think back to the COVID protests, you know, think back to how the Victorian Knowlice managed those protests. Think about how also most of the media treated people who had legitimate grievances against COVID restrictions and the way the Dan Andrews government had that. Compare and contrast that with the kid gloves treatment that so many of these protesters who are protesting, you know, using this Landforce's weapons expo as a focus point for the grievances against Western civilization, against the very freedoms that allow them to protest, and contrast the way they were treated there. They were allowed to literally run riot. It's disgrace and it shows the hipolity on the left.
Speaker 1: We've got some footage here of the pro Palestinian protests that.
Speaker 6: Just pro Palestinians was extinction rebellion, it was climate change. It was a whole bunch and they're all the same mob essentially as the usual left of.
Speaker 17: You can see here you go, they're quite literally throwing things at the police as they're trying to do their job.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that was really difficult to see.
Speaker 7: A look yep.
Speaker 19: So they're still just cutting into the cement now, Pete.
Speaker 7: So a bit of a situation here at the moment.
Speaker 1: Concreting yourself to a car to protest clam change is a very simple solution. Just leave it there. She'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: How is how is it that if you concrete yourself to probably your mom's station wagon, you know, you know, so I'm part of the car here to go conqueror how is that suddenly the police's problem. I mean, honestly, it's just what a waste of resources.
Speaker 1: Concrete is made with fossil fuels.
Speaker 6: I hope she knows, yes, that probably a lot of what she's wearing and what she uses day to day is because of fossil fuels. The privilege she enjoys living in a prosperous, peaceful country until her and her mates to go over Melbourne is largely due to fossil fuels and the economics they give us. But these people have been indulged for far too long.
Speaker 7: This is the problem.
Speaker 6: They have been elevated by the way the media reports on them. Even during these completely unhinged protests. The media, we're calling them pro piece, anti war protesters.
Speaker 7: No, they're not anti war.
Speaker 6: You're seeing their conduct, You're seeing how they're carrying on to They always characterize them the way the protesters call themselves. You know, if you see a white supremacist marching in the street, you don't say, oh, that's some superior being. You don't call them how they see themselves. You call them what they are, which is a racist low life. And with these protesters, they should be called what they are. You stop calling them anti fascists.
Speaker 2: Again again, Rita enroll it. It comes down to the utter hypocrisy of this leftist mob and the way they are covered. And you know, I also think much of the media could do a better job of also talking about what exactly it is they're protesting, which is actually you know, the mechanism by which at the point the end of things, we stay free and you have the freedom to protest. That is a really important thing. But you know, in the last few weeks, think about all the things we've seen around the world. We've seen Afghanistan putting even more restrictions on women, who are you know, basically now complete slaves in that country. Were they protesting about that? No? Nothing, you know, this whole handbadge tail thing coming to life. You know, talk about China climate change. Are they ever outside the Chinese embassy or Chinese consulants protesting They're building new coal fire power stations. No. Never, They are anti West, They're anti civilization.
Speaker 6: What they are about the China, or and Afghanistan. Right here, right there in Melbourne, there's a male sexual predator in a woman's prison.
Speaker 7: Are they protesting against that?
Speaker 6: Of that protesting for the rights of those female prisoners who are signing petitions signing the.
Speaker 1: Reality James ask the question, what are they protesting for?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 1: Specifically testing to stop Australia selling arms to Israel to defend itself against the horrors of October seventh. They are protesting, They're calling for a ceasefire. They're calling for an end to Australia helping its ally Israel, which is an absolute disgrace. We'll be discussing that with Noah Tchishbee in the second though.
Speaker 2: It's worse than.
Speaker 1: That, because this comes from the leadership of Albanesi in Penny one, which indulges this sort of stuff. We're going to take a short break. We'll talk more about us.
Speaker 16: In a tick.
Speaker 1: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Tailings, Pond Panahie James, Rotary, Drill Morrow and myself Rowan blast furnace Dean. Yes. This week the Albanesi government declared war on mining, and in doing so, declared war on the future prosperity of every individual in this nation. Once upon a time, so the ads told us, Australia was built on four things.
Speaker 16: Figercount fall time.
Speaker 1: Those days seem like a far off dream now, But the reality of Australia has always been the same. This nation has built on two things, agriculture and mining. Every hospital bed in the land, every road, every highway, every footpath, every shopping mall, every school, every university, every old people's home, every park, every office block, every bank, every welfare check, every homeless shelter, every woman's shelter, every charity, every small business, every trendy boutique, every aeroplane that reaches for the skies, every car on our roads, every traffic light, every tram, every bus, every bus stop, every refrigerator, every kitchen, every kitchen, appliants, every dinner at every restaurant, every night out, every fireworks display. We owe it all ultimately to Australian mining. Twenty twenty twenty two to twenty three financial year, mining alone contributed seventy four billion dollars just in company tax and royalties, far more than any other industry. Seventy four billion dollars in just twelve months into our coffers. Think of all the goods and services that provided to this increasingly welfare dependent nation. And that's before you factor in all the direct and indirect employment and products that go along with mining and agriculture. This is the wealth that our nation is not only built on, but will rely on more and more to survive in an ever increasingly expensive and energy dependent world into the future. The last two surpluses that Jim Charmers and Labor are so proud of only existed because of rising iron ore prices and rising coal prices. Otherwise we're broke. Yet we have, under Anthony Albanesi and his mob, a hardcore socialist government that is determined to blow to smithereens the wealth that has given us every aspect of our precious Australian way of life that cares. A government that cares not two hoots for mining or agriculture, and in fact has declared war on both of them, war on agriculture, war on mining, and all for the most ideological and idiotic reasons. I've long said you can define every aspect of this Albanesi Labor Teals government by the three eyes ideology, idiocy, and incompetence. This isn't me making up some wild prediction to scare the Bejesus out of everyone. This is the simple, unadorned truth that was delivered this week at ironically a gala dinner in Canberra for the mining industry. Only the day before, also in Canbra, farmers from across the nation protested furious about Labour's anti agricultural policies, including the ridiculous destruction of the live cattle trade. But it was at the gala dinner for mining where the mask was finally ripped off. The event was the Minerals Council at Parliament House, and rather than it being what it should have been, a celebration of the wonderful bounty, the billions that blessed this nation courtesy of mining, it was a declaration of war. Minerals Council Chief Executive Tanya Constable stood up front of the Prime Minister and directly blamed him and his government for triggering conflict and within the industry. And she said that Labour risk a return to the sort of mining tax wars we saw between the big resource companies and the Gillard government. First of all, Constable took aim at Labour's insane and ideological new workplace laws, saying quote, under these new workplace laws, conflict has been brought upon us. It is a deliberate design feature of these laws. Conflict is coming to every workplace, in every industry, great work. Tony Burke Constable went on to explain how the mining sector is quote under siege and being quote punished for its success by the Albanese government. What sort of a government, you might ask, I certainly do. What sort of a government other than a hard core, ideologically driven socialist government punishes economic success. Any sensible government, of course, rewards and encourages success for the good of us all but not this mob. Tanya Constable, Headliminal's Council, went on, citing not only the quote reckless industrial relations change. She also mentioned the raids on mining royalties and new regulations, but above all labor, the Teals and the Greens environmental policies, which of course are based entirely on left wing environmental and indigenous ideology. Quote. Any attack on the Pilborough, Constable pointed out defiantly is an attack on the entire mining sector, just like an attack on Queensland coal revenues is an attack on the entire mining sector. Make no mistake, this is war and if Labor and the Teals are returned to power, left wing ideology wins that war and we, the everyday people and families of Australia will lose big time billions. What to do? Vote them out. If you happen to live in the beautiful suburbs of Perth, for example, like the wargious electorate of Curtain along the river there, vote this socialist enabling teal is Kate Cheney out at the next election. Her presence in Parliament, in my opinion, threatens the prosperity of your kids. If you're in Peerce, vote Labor Art has luck. Vote labor Art. Albany is the only one power at the last election because of the Teals and because of seats that flip from the Libs to Labor in wa. Flip them back if you want your kids in this nation to have any chance of a prosperous future. But instead of reassuring the miners and arrogant Anthony Albanesi simply told them to get on board with his agenda or the world wouldn't bother investing in them, or words to that effect. The height of Hubri's condescension and socialist arrogance. Don't believe me about Labour's ideological insanity. Why did they ban the live sheep trade? Ideology pure and simple. Why did Plibasset block the development of a gold mine worth potentially a billion dollars Aboriginal song lines that even the local Land Council dismissed as nonsense. Ideology pure and simple. Why did Albanezi block the development of the Jabaluki uranium mine worth the gain potentially billions more dollars to hand the land over to the Kakadu National Park to ensure quote his words, it can never be mined. Ideology pure and simple. There's more, it never stops. The red tape, the green tape, the black tape. These idiots are strangling the life out of our most important and successful businesses and investment overseas investment because of ideological climate regulations, ideological indigenous regulations, and ideological union regulations, red, green, and black tape angling the life and prosperity of our nation. Have a listen to the outrageous arrogance of alban Easy in casually dismissing the rejection by the EPA of a thirty billion dollar wood side gas project out at the sea off the coast of Wa, which would have brought in five billion dollars a year in tax alone. How many hospitals, schools could that have provided? Why was it rejected? Ideology and idiocy because of wait for whale song lives? How much does the PM care about this travesty? Not a whit it's your.
Speaker 10: Government supportive of that Woodside Browns project.
Speaker 20: Well, we of course have environmental laws in place that allow for proper environmental assessments. We support the resources sector, of course, subject to those environmental approvals.
Speaker 1: Environmental approvals, what a farce. As Senator Susie McDonald is worn, one of the greatest threats to future investments in our resources sector is activist law fare, and Labor supports this stuff to the hilt. Add on to that the fact that if labor wins power along with the Greens, the Greens will insist on a climate trigger being inserted into all our environmental laws, which means any project generating a certain level of carbon emissions will come under threat. The Institute of Public Affairs calculates based upon twenty twenty two Climate Trigger Bill proposed by the Greens that the cost of the Australian economy will be more than two hundred and twenty seven billion. That's over a quarter of a trillion dollars in lost investment. Take note, wa, the state most damaged will be yours, with a potential loss of one hundred and twelve billion of investment. Queensland your next sixty seven billion down the toilet. We already have safeguard mechanisms, renewable energy targets, the National greenhouse Gas and Energy Reporting Screen, and now mandatory climate reporting laws strangling investment in this land of ours. No nation can survive that sort of suicidal insanity. If the alban Easy government remains in office after the next election, and if the Teals a single one of them are voted back into power, and thanks to Tony Burke's regressive, retrogressive industrial relations laws, if all of that happens, your children grandchildren will never ever enjoy the lifestyle. The meat pie is the footy that every Australian has taken for granted. Be warned, as has been said, we undermine mining at our peril. Well, let's get on to Alex Antik, one of the great senators here who will be appearing also with Outsiders Live. They're at seatback. Get your tickets, Get your tickets. So tell your Brisbane fifth and sixth Alexandik we can't wait to see you there, and Brizy we might have a beer or two together with Reeter and James, you know, the four of us, and we'll shoot the breeze. But before that, tell us what on earth is happening with this insane misinformation disinformation nonsense, this orwelly and garbage being foisted on us by the Albanezy government.
Speaker 21: Yeah, well right, First of all, that gathering sounds like a hate crime waiting to happen right there. But look, putting that aside, it is it is a shocking, shocking piece of legislation. This I thought, in my time in Parliament I'd seen the worst that could be possibly shoveled up with the guillotines and non debated Digital ID Bill, But this so called Combating Misinformation and Disinformation Bill in itself, I think is even worse. And you know it's easy to get pulled into platitudes about how bad this is, but in essence, what this bill, if it's passed, is going to do is shut down free speech for Australian non mainstream media digital content providers, so there will be no avenue to escape that drag net.
Speaker 1: So to give your.
Speaker 21: Listeners and you watch a viewers some sort of idea. This bill has been out for public consultation in an exposure draft earlier in the year. It was widely canned. It had something like twenty three thousand submissions back to the Minister, none of which were really released. But that doesn't happen unless people are worried. What we've got now is the new version, which may also be equally as bad if not pruned around the edges. And what it's going to do is create, allegacly a framework for misinformation. That is information online which is shared, which is said to be reasonably verifiable as false and misleading and causing serious harm. Now that all sounds like gobbledy group, because frankly it is. And the finder of fact, which may will be the Administrative Review Ibunal Akma whoever it is, you know, there are mechanisms will ultimately tell people online what they can and can't say. And to make it even more hilariously paradoxically incredible, the Government in their explanatory memorandum used the example of public health as a COVID period as an example of where misinformation was spread. And the example they used to show misinformation was the fact that people were spreading Donald Trump's statement about injecting bleach to defeat COVID and how.
Speaker 1: Dangerous that was.
Speaker 21: Of course, that was completely completely debunked. I mean, only this government could use misinformation in order to prosecute the case of misinformation, but highlights the point exactly. Misinformation ultimately is in the eye of the beholder, and we've seen it time and time again. I mean my freedom of information application last year which highlighted the Department of Home Affairs actively sending people Australians who had posted things online back to the parent companies Facebook and Twitter at the time in order to point the finger at them for sharing misinformation, much of which was actually ultimately designed to be true. So this is going to become a ministry of truth. It's going to become an absolute death nail for freedom of speech in this country. And without freedom of speech, there's no freedom at all.
Speaker 2: James Well, I mean, Alex, you know what is the coalition then going to do to actively oppose this because it will get up through the House, certainly, But what about in the Senate And does the coalition here have a bit of a free speech problem because of course, you know, the e Safety Commissioner was something that was developed under the Morrison government. What is the is the Coalition going to not just say this is bad but actually actively campaign against those who say, but you need to do something about misinformation because as far as I'm concerned, it's a non problem. And there's plenty of the submissions to the bill said this is already being managed by voluntary regulation and you know, platforms and things, you do not need this central Minister of Truth, whether it is ACMA or the Art or whomever.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and it is going to give enormous powers to AKIMA, the Media Authority, in order to set up codes, in order to codify the landscape. So look, it looks on the surface to be saleable, but ultimately it's not. And look this came out on Thursday, so your position that the Coalition will reach hasn't yet been through the party room and adopted and taken yet. But look, I don't see how we can't oppose this. Frankly, I certainly won't be voting for it. I can tell you that right now, and I know there'll be many others that share my concerns, as they should, because ultimately this will serve as a great, big wet blanket over the top of free speech. And I mean, the thing that really stands out about this is how much the left of politics in this country seemed to adore this kind of cosmopolitan authoritarianism. In twenty twenty four, the Greens Party of Bob Brown and the Labor Party of Bob Hawk would have this wouldn't have even reached the minister's table, Franklin, this would have been waved off. But we're dealing with a very different beast now. The critical part to this will be the cross bench in the Senate and the Australian Greens, Frankly, and the test here is on for the Australian Greens. People have to understand from the left of politics, this might all seem great when you are apparently clamping down on cookers and whatever other pejorative terms they use, but the pendulum can swing very quickly, and these mechanisms start off as a sword and end up as a shield or vice versa. So politics should be running a million miles from this if we are to be taken credibly as a free speech country. Already out there, as many of you have probably seen in the social media world, people are saying, once again as they did through the COVID period, what is going on in Australia region.
Speaker 6: They are, but I don't think the Greens and the left in general have much to fear because they know the bureaucracy always sides with them. Yes, it could change, but we're talking about disinformation and lies. And yet this week we had the Biological Reality Bill, which I would have thought every MP could back because we're talking about biological realities, but of course the Greens and Labor combined to vote against it. And interestingly, there were four Liberal senators Alex your colleagues, who also voted against this bill.
Speaker 4: How is that?
Speaker 6: How do we continuously have liberal MPs crossing.
Speaker 1: And just spell out what the bill was saying.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a biological reality bill. It's basically affirming biological realities. You're protecting women's sex space rights.
Speaker 7: Women shouldn't be controversial.
Speaker 6: But you've got liberal senators who continuously tend to vote against these measures, or in this occasion they didn't vote against it.
Speaker 7: They just weren't there to vote for it. They were missing in action.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and look, in many cases, pople are paired, that's the first thing. So this was actually a bill to amend the Sex Discrimination Act. And of course, as many of your viewers would know, the Sex Discrimination Act was amended in twenty thirteen under the Gillard government in order to remove the definition of man and woman. Wow, not exactly controversial, ould have thought, And Pauline was seeking to effectively flick the switch back to the twenty thirteen position, which I think is eminently sensible frankly, And look, that is the question people. These are often taken as conscience votes. Inside the Liberal Party, we have a mechanism to do that whereby people can cross the floor and there isn't the same sort of collective meltdown that we have in the Labor Party. But ultimately, this is the very nub of why it is that we see the case tickle and giggle, which many people would be familiar with. I mean, the fact that the definition of women is not there inside the legislative framework allows these platforms to be targeted sometimes you know, by people that say they are transgender or whatever. The case may be, so I think it's a very important position. I'm looking it other ways to adopt a similar sort of approach, and we'll look to talk about that in the near future. But it really does need to be addressed. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 1: And also might of.
Speaker 21: Course issue I think into it.
Speaker 1: I carry on, yeh.
Speaker 21: I'm just going to say, in relation to the twenty thirteen Sexual Discrimination Act amendments, many people would never have foreseen what came of that down the track ten years later. The same can be said for combating misinformation. This information here. We don't even know where this is going to end up at this stage.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and Alex, you of course famously went around asking all those politicians and bureaucrats what is a woman? And none of them seemed to be able to answer. It is the point. Can't wait to see you at c pack, Alex. And in the meantime, please tell the party room that they must not only oppose the Misinformation Bill, but they must promise to repeal it when you get into government next year after the break James's Donkey votes. And then we'll speak to Noah Tishube about what's happening over there in israel a tick.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're watching out Cider's. I'm James Borrow here as always with Rowan Dean and Rita Panahe And in a moment, I'm going to talk about the eating the Cats memes flooding the internet and explain why they just might win Trump the election. But first, Kamala Harris, as handlers have finally let her do another interview, just her second since she became the Democrats candidate. And let me tell you, I think it is starting to become a parent why they are so keen to keep Kamala Harris under wraps until polling day. You see, it turns out that Kamala Harris just isn't very bright and so instead of being able to provide thoughtful answers to questions, all she is capable of is reciting set speeches like an rehearsed beauty pageant contestant. On Friday, Harris did an interview with local Philadelphia news anchor Brian Tart in the West Wind state of Pennsylvania, and let's just say we did not see a lot of nimble, intellectual footwork here. Have a look, for example, at what happened when Harris was asked what she would do to bring down prices, which have gone up something like twenty percent for food over the course of the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 1: When we talk about bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people, what are one or two specific things you have in mind for that.
Speaker 14: Well, I'll start with this, I grew up a middle class kid.
Speaker 2: On a second, where have we heard that before?
Speaker 22: Do you believe Americans are better off than they were four years ago?
Speaker 14: So I was raised as a middle class kid.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've saw it at the debate. So spontaneous, so genuine, and I'm sure that struggling Americans are glad that she grew up middle class, the daughter of two prominent academics. But what does that have to do with the price of bilk at costco. Let's go back to the interview and see some more of her answers. See if you can figure out how she is going to bring prices down.
Speaker 14: My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard. She was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager.
Speaker 1: I grew up in a.
Speaker 12: Community of hardworking people, you know, construction workers and nurses and teachers, and I try to explain to some people who may not have had the same experience. You know, a lot of people will relate to this.
Speaker 14: You know, I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who are very proud of their lawn.
Speaker 18: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, construction workers in Berkeley proud of their lawn. That was amazing. I particularly love, though, again, how the fact that her neighbors growing up took care of their gardens might somehow magically bring down inflation. But as they say, there's war. There was this mess of an answer when she was asked about trying to appeal to Trump voters.
Speaker 23: What do you understand his appeal to be and how do you speak to his voters or maybe people who just share his values but are open to something else.
Speaker 12: I based on experience and a lived experience. No, in my heart, I know, in my soul, I know that the vast majority of us as Americans, have so much more in common and what separates us. And I also believe that I am accurate in knowing that most Americans want a leader who brings us together as Americans, and someone who professes to be a leader who is trying to have us point our fingers at each other.
Speaker 2: You know, I think I'm gonna have to take back what I said before. Did I say that she had pre prepared answers? No way. Did you see her grasping for words here? It's like she never prep for this very basic question at all. I mean, it's just amazing to me that after Joe Biden's word salads, the Democrats have put up someone just as inarticulate to replace him. Though perhaps that's the point, just to have a figurehead in power. Who then the same cabal that's been running the show into this running the country into the ground at home and into endless wars abroad.
Speaker 1: Well, they can just keep the show on rolling.
Speaker 2: But then there there was.
Speaker 12: Also this look, we don't have enough housing in America. We have a housing supply shortage. And what that means, in particular for so many younger Americans, American dream is elusive.
Speaker 14: It's just actually not attainable.
Speaker 2: The American dream is unobtainable. Kamala bubblahlah. You've been in power for three and a half years. This happened on your watch. But of course Harris still has a plan for the future. Right.
Speaker 12: My approach is about new ideas, new policies that are directed at the current moment. And also, to be very honest with you, my focus is very much in what we need to do over the next ten twenty years to catch up to the twenty first century around again capacity, but also challenges.
Speaker 2: Does she even know what she is talking about? She sounds like Bart Simpson doing a book report where he hasn't read the book beforehand. Anyway, speaking of Harris not knowing what she was talking about, check out this clip of US soldiers serving over sives who took issue with her statement at last week's presidential debate that there are no troops in combat zones sex to the successful world peace creating foreign policy of the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 14: Well, I will tell you I agreed with President Biden's decision to pull out of Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: Four presidents said they.
Speaker 14: Would, and Joe Biden did, And as a result, America's taxpayers are not paying the three hundred million dollars a day we were paying for that endless war. And as of today, there is not one member of the United States military who is in active duty in a combat zone in any war zone around the world.
Speaker 13: The first time this is but let's.
Speaker 2: Understand, so what are we right now? And you know, I'm not sure the Washington postern picked up on that, but anyway, there was one other part of the debate we still need to talk about, and oh, yeah, I think you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: In Springfield, they're eating the dogs the people that came in. They're eating the cats, they're eating they're eating the pets of the people.
Speaker 2: That live there. They're eating the pets of the people that live there. Now, this was of course lashed onto by the corporate media who just were appalled and said there was no evidence that anyone's cat or dog has been eaten by a Haitian migrant in Springfield, Ohio, a town of sixty thousand that has been forced to take a further twenty thousand Haitian migrants brought into the country by again the Biden Harris administration, and whose presence has led to massive spikes in car accidents, including deadly ones of all sorts, of other issues with people with prices of their homes going up as NGO's fund the migrants rent, and a host of other problems. But the claim about the eating the cats became a viral meme and even a song. People are now doing TikTok dances too.
Speaker 4: They're eating the dogs.
Speaker 5: They're eating the cats, eat the cat, eat eating the cat.
Speaker 4: They're eating the dogs.
Speaker 5: They're eating the cats, eat the cat, eat the cat.
Speaker 2: Olympic gold medalist Gabby Thomas even did her own number.
Speaker 4: They're eating the dogs.
Speaker 5: They're eating the cats, eat the cat, eat eating the cat.
Speaker 4: They're eating the dogs.
Speaker 5: They're eating the cats, eat the catty're eating the cats. They're eating the dogs, eat the cat, eat the cat.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, now even weird. Tim Waltz, Kamala, Harris's running mate, talked about it, and his audience responded in kind.
Speaker 13: You tell me you had this on your Bengo card and they're eating cats and they're eating cats.
Speaker 2: Were concerned, and you know what, I think this is great. It shows the cutthrough of this moment because eating the cats has become the latest version of let's go branded. Remember that it's a shorthand that allows people to talk about and acknowledge the horrible consequences of the Biden Harris administration's open border policies, which have seen innocent Americans murdered, raped, and brutalized by illegal immigrants across the country, gangs, the whole thing. It makes people also think about why the Biden Harris administration imported hundreds of thousands of Haitians and dropped them in communities like Springfield, Ohio and other places across the country, when no one ever asked for or wanted this to happen, at least in those places they didn't get a vote. It gets to the fundamental truth that the corporate media won't acknowledge these things and will call you racist if you do, even as they string together cherry picked facts to make things look wonderful under the Democrats, when of course they aren't. It's the one moment from the debate people remember, and in the end that's an advantage for Trump.
Speaker 1: Great stuff. Thanks James Well joining us now is as I promised. Noah Tishby New York Times bestselling author and Israel's first Special Envoy for combating anti Semitism now always great to see you. Thanks for coming on Outsiders again. I wanted to ask you. Wanted to ask you a bit about the tunnel. It's a horrible subject and people feel quite rightly distressed about discussing it. But we've seen you hostages who survived the most appalling events are then killed, you know, shortly before being rescued. It's just the grimmest, vilest thing. And yet we've got these idiots around the world calling for a cease fire. Whereas far as I'm concerned, Noah, the Israel Defense Force should get in there, finish the job, get the hostages out, and wipe out her mass off the face of the earth. That's my idea. Tell me your thoughts on the matter, Noah.
Speaker 13: That is obviously that should be your idea if you support democracy and everything that we hold dear in the West. But some people don't think that. Here's what people need to understand. We just got exposed to the horrificness of the conditions in Hamas tunnels. People need to wrap their brains around the fact that there are hundreds and hundreds of kilometers underneath Gaza Gaza. Instead of turning into a beautiful beachfront resort Taiwan type of a place, turn into the most fortified zone on earth with hundreds of miles on Tramas tunnels. These places are horrific. They're tiny, they're full of humidity. The people that have been there have purported dehydration, suffocation. It's claustrophobic. This is something that you need to understand. Nobody should ever go through.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 13: I was at an event a few weeks ago and somebody asked me in the audience, where do I think the hostages are? And I looked at him and I said, I don't know where they are, but I can tell you that right now, they're in the Holocaust. This is what we need to understand. These hostages. One hundred and one people right now are going through the Holocaust. And if you wonder to yourself, what would you have said in World War Two if you learned about the Holocaust. This is where you need to look in yourself in the mirror. You need to call for the release of release of the hostages right now without any equivocation. Hamas is a terrorist, jihadi organization. This is not about anything else. It's not about borders, it's not about politics. It's about eliminating as many Jews as they possibly can and taking down the state of Israel. And they're doing it right now through the hostages and through the psychological warfare that they're waging us on the Israelis. And the Americans and anybody that is exposed to these videos and see what is actually happening down there.
Speaker 6: Tell me about this psychological warfare, because we know her Maas filmed these hostages, filmed them before they kill them. Some of them had horrific injuries when they were captured, and they must have suffered terribly for all those months that were held and just before the rescue, as you've mentioned, they have been executed. Tell me about how they're employing these tactics and what impact it's having on the Israeli population.
Speaker 13: Well, let's just talking. And they were executed with a gunshot to the back of their necks. That's what happened. So these six people have survived for eleven months in subhuman conditions and then we're secuted in cold blood. What's happening now is a trauma for the collective of the Jewish people in the state of Israel and anybody that's paying attention. A part of Hamas's strategy is a psychological warfare, which is exactly what they're doing. They're filming the hostages, they're making them say certain things, they're writing scripts for them. They're very very media savvy, so hostages that have returned are reporting that they set them down, they told them to brush their hairs. One of the hostages was actually rebelling against it and she's like, no, I'm not going to do that, and are putting them against a backdrop and telling them what to say. One of the hostages was reporting that she started crying at some point and the Hamas terrorists were saying, why are you crying? What do you think? Why do you think I'm crying. They're making them say all these things to actually put pressure on the Israelis when the pressure needs to be on Hamas, on the terrorist organization that started this thing. Because again, when people are when these terrorists are saying what they want, the people in the West need to listen. So if you hear in Iran, you hear death to Israel, you know the death to America is sure to follow. And you know that it's to Australia and to Europe. You know that they are after our way of life and they're using Israel and they're using the Jewish people. This is just a step for the rest of the world. And I know this might sound like warmongering, but it's true. The West need to listen to what Hamas is saying and put the pressure where it belongs on Hamas, the Islamic Republic of Iran that is responsible for everything that's happening right now in the world.
Speaker 2: And Noah, these tunnels, which of course were built in no small part with Western aid money, were under Rafah where where these horror, horrible executions were talking about took place. And yet just weeks ago, months ago, the bodied administration Kamala Harris were telling Benjamin Netanyahu and the Israeli government not to go into Rafa. Now, don't tell me that they wouldn't have known in their national security briefings that they're were hostages being held there and that this was the epicenter of this Hamas evil. What do you make of the way the Biden Harris administration has been conducting itself in this circumstance. What does it portend if they win in November?
Speaker 13: Sadly, I believe that this is not just the Biden Harris administration. This is a lot of governments in the West and a lot of people that aren't getting the message. They are subjected to Twitter rage. They started basically a campaign all eyes on Rafa. They started this online campaign that we know who's behind it, and we know who's paying for it and sponsoring it, and activists and influencers and celebrities in Hollywood personnel have tried to have actually taken this on all eyes on Rafa to prevent ISRAELI are we from getting into Rafa when we knew that the hostages were there? So they're trying to prevent Israel from going into a rescue operation to save these hostages. And we know these hostages were slaughtered in Rafa, that's where they keep them. So I do believe that Israel needs to be able to do whatever it has to to rescue these hostages and to eliminate Hamas. The Palestinian people deserve better than Hamas. We need to stand united against jihadism. This is the one thing that the West has to understand and unite against.
Speaker 1: Now, Tish, we agree one hundred percent with you. Israel needs to get in there, finish off ha mass wipe them out. Nothing less than that will do. And all those Western nations and governments like our own, shamefully here in Australia, the disgraceful Alban easy Wong government trying to stop arms as the British are doing stopping arms to Israel and support calling for CEA spires when there is only one solution, Noah, and that is to finish off a mass eliminate them off the face of the earth very quickly ten seconds. Noah.
Speaker 13: I think everybody can be very brave and talk about not responding the way that Israel has responded just because they're far away from these people. Just remember Rafa Gaza is very close to Tel Aviv. So just remember, if you're sitting in Sydney and somebody is thirty kilometers away from you, you're going to try and eliminate them.
Speaker 1: No tissue, thanks so much. After the break, Canberra Clown Show loves to talk about Kennetick.
Speaker 2: Roll Up, Roll Up.
Speaker 1: It's the Canbra Clown Show where this week's clown of the week goes to one of our most popular clowns here underneath the Burley Griffin Big Top, and that is, of course, Senator Tim Oolaroo, who also goes under the stage name of Senator Tim ares Rock. Tim's favorite clown show is pretending he's a local Soviet commissar in some obscure corner of Stalin's Russia. Yes, Commissar Ularu. Sorry, Senator As chooses to call Australians who hold the political point of view at odds with his own conspiracy theorists from the dark swamp of the Internet. Here he is responding to the democratically elected One Nation Senator, the fearless Malcolm Roberts by labeling what he has to say as misinformation. And what was Malcolm Roberts saying? He was simply calling for a royal commission into COVID. Listen to how Tim Ayre's responds.
Speaker 23: The people who propagate those conspiracy theories are either unwitting dupes who are silly enough to believe that kind of material that you find in the sort of swamp of the dark recesses of the Internet, or they are deliberately seeking to do social harm. And I don't know which category Senator Roberts falls into, but he falls into one of them because there is no alternative there misinformation misinformation.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the clown Act known as the Canned Republic Circus Sorry Service is up to its old tricks this week, firing dollar bills out of a cannon to see just how much of it they can waste. Your dollar bills of course, wait for it, The Department of infrat Structure paid fifteen thousand dollars of your money for comedian Celia Pacola, who plays an infrastructure department Boffen in the ABC comedy Utopia to speak to the real life Department of Infrastructure, life imitating art and you pay for it. In the Canberra Clown Show, here she is with a young Jim Chalmers look alike.
Speaker 24: I'm task oriented. What does that mean exactly?
Speaker 1: Task orient How men you here at a lot?
Speaker 7: What does it actually mean to you?
Speaker 1: That simply means that I'm oriented to the task show I delegate with clearly. Now I'm not sure if that was the spoof or if that was the real thing. You'd never get to be able to guess. Speaking of task orientated, there's none so orientated towards their task of sucking up to footy fans as our prime minister. Here he was last week with a hawk scarf around his neck, showing his undying, eternal and unwavering support and loyalty to that particular team. And here there he is showing his undying, eternal and on wavering support and loyalty to a whole bunch of other teams. It seems not everyone was impressed, however, with Channel nine's Tony Jones saying the Prime Minister made him sick.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: I was almost sick yesterday, said Jones on air, when I looked at the Hawthorne Club song and their front and center was the Prime Minister, Anthony ALBANIZI he has no interest in AFL and there he was. He's got the scarf around his name. Just go away, said Tony Jones. Clearly not a fan, Jones, I mean, Albo is a fan of lots of things, and this week he became a fan of internet censorship for young people. He's the benign sounding sales pitch and and includes a reference, of course to footy.
Speaker 24: This one is for the mums and dads.
Speaker 20: I know you're worried about the impact social media can have on young children and Selma. That's why we'll introduce legislation this year for a minimum age for social media.
Speaker 24: I want kids to have a childhood.
Speaker 20: I want them off their devices and onto the footy field and onto the netball kutz. I want them to have real experiences with real people.
Speaker 24: Together, we can get this done.
Speaker 1: Is it really so benign or is it more Soviet style suppression of free speech even with the confines of the family home. Is this about empowering parents or is it about dis empowering them? Remember it was former Human Rights Commissioner Gillian Triggs who famously bemoaned the fact that people could say whatever they wanted around the kitchen table. Take the Internet away from kids and young teenagers just at the age where they are becoming curious about the world. And where do they then get all their information from when mum and dad are too busy? Why the state of course from left wing politicians and authoritarian are parachecks like Tim Ayre's or our communications minister whose orwelly and job title obscures the fact that her man jobs seems to be shutting down the means of communicating freely.
Speaker 22: I'll start from this position first. The reason why we're doing this is to protect children. That's the first reason why we're doing it. If we need to take on big tech during it, then absolutely the government's committed to doing that. We need to make sure that we get the enforcement regime right. We need to make sure we get the implementation right. There is no government or regulator in the world who has done this to the point where we can just take it off the shelf and say we'll implement this. That's why, And it is an unusual thing for governments to be intervening at this level. But again the why is important. It's about the safety and the health of young Australia.
Speaker 1: Enforcement safety. You got that no other government in the world has done this for the obvious reason that it is undoable. But like pushing water up hill or changing the weather by killing fighting cows, I always believed that somehow they can do the undoable, defy logic and common sense and damn the consequences. Elon Musk has correctly, my opinion, declared to the world that the Australian social media censorship is fascism, the reason being, as blind Freddie knows that an age limit can only work with a digital ID, and therefore this entire process is simply a sneaky little window into getting us all signed up to a digital ID.
Speaker 2: And what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Well, let Malcolm Roberts explain.
Speaker 25: Here's an example of what could and does go wrong. Remember when this labor government demanded a my gov account was needed in order to register for a director's ID. Remember that wasn't so long ago. The process was outsourced to accent you, who immediately treated the exercise as a data harvesting opportunity, a landfall, a win for and started demanding applicants for a director's ID also provide details of their bank accounts, superannuation accounts, center link account, many care number, a tax return, the driver's license number, and their passport number. Yet the only thing the enabling legislation allowed for was the tax for a number one, and they harvested seven.
Speaker 1: See it's all about authoritarian digital technological control. This is not about protecting kids. Because if our governments really did care about protecting kids, then why on earth is a book like this one, which details adult sexual activities with graphic illustrations worthy of the Karma Sutra, not only widely available to young kids in our public schools, but wait for it being shortlisted for the Prime Minister's Awards. Yes, what was that again about kids getting out and playing footy. No, the real agenda here is government control of the family, the fam, the state replacing mum and dad. That is what is at stake. His Senator Alexanderkho, we just had on the show warning of what inevitably comes hidden in the same package.
Speaker 21: It's not going to stop for kids on social media. It's going to be used for everything in your digital life, facial scans, fingerprints, and who knows what other data will soon be needed just to simply exist online. You can kiss your privacy goodbye, and you can kiss goodbye your freedom of speech.
Speaker 1: Now, bizarrely and completely unexpectedly, I was astonished by one other senator who spoke up against this insidious social media restriction bill in Parliament, and that was former Greens and now Independent Senator Fatima payment Now not someone whose political views I share at all on well anything, I especially loaded her or borrent views on Israel in the Middle East. But this is the very essence of wy free speech is so important and so precious. Free speech allows us to challenge and then disagree or agree on specific ideas, rather than to focus on objectionable personalities or political partisan dogma. And I never thought I'd say it, but what Senator Fatima Payman said and did in Parliament this week was very clever. Most commentators, particularly conservative commentators, chose to mock and ridicule her speech and totally missed the point. Payman was creatively using the jargon of young people to warn them of the very real threat this social media bill poses to them. Hopefully they, in turn will raise the topic of censorship of the Internet, of the appropriate use of the Internet where it belongs around the kitchen table with mum and dad. Now, I didn't understand a word of what Fatima said, but I sincerely hope at least some kids out there got the message loud and clear.
Speaker 19: They must have brain rot from watching too much Kaisanat and forgot about their plans to ban social.
Speaker 7: Media for kids under fourteen.
Speaker 19: If that becomes law, you can forgore skull emoji all about watching Duke Dennis or catching a dub with the bros on fort Chat?
Speaker 7: Is this Prime Minister serious?
Speaker 1: Hyperbol the world of extreme exaggeration? According to Julia Gillard, hype early Now Donald Trump here he is never listen. He got angry in the debate, he said.
Speaker 26: People said that I was angry at the debate angry. I was angry, and yes I am angry because he allowed twenty one million illegal aliens invading our communities. Many of them are criminals, many are criminals.
Speaker 2: I'm angry, Rita.
Speaker 7: He's just a classic.
Speaker 6: He's he's a funny, funny guy. We're never gonna have a president as funny as that one, and the media never.
Speaker 7: Give him credit for the last. Seriously, the comedy.
Speaker 2: Here's an amazing sense of humor, amazing sense of timing. I mean he has a very sort of kind of New York almost Force Belt kind of comedian sort of style. Almost a little bit Jackie Mason in there somewhere. This is the thing. This speech he gave and the speeches he's been giving since the debate have been phenomenal. The only thing I want to was, where was that Donald Trump at the debate?
Speaker 6: Whoart he treated the debate almost with this day, not just the fact that it was three against one, but the fact that she was up there.
Speaker 7: She's running for president. I think, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: But there were so many missed opportunities, There were so many moments.
Speaker 6: But he's never been good at that night. But he's not a politician. Yeah, Vvick was up there, even j D was up there. They would have hit those points, certainly.
Speaker 1: Did the brilliant kind of I don't know what he's saying. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: The latest polling though shows now you know your cars pulling. The Atlas Interactive poll, which is one of the best polls in the business, is now saying that Trump is ahead on the popular vote. And now I know it's the electoral votes that counts, but really you need about three points on the general as a Democrat to get over the electorals. So there's a lot of things that are starting to break Comp's way, and I think it comes back to everybody certainly being allowed to talk about the number one issue, which.
Speaker 1: Is my great of the exactly and I agree, I agreed totally with each Everybody missed the point, going oh, he's exaggerating, he's crazy, and all this sort of stuff. So many comments completely missed the point, which is why you were sided by the way, this is a new one hundred percent correct chains. This is allowed people to discuss a very delicate subject, the immigration and cultural differences, without being accused of.
Speaker 2: Why are why is a town of sixty thousand people getting twenty thousand people from a very well remember.
Speaker 6: What happened when Martha's Vineyard, with all its resources and riches, had like fifty legal They ship them out whilst clapping them and saying how wonderful and tolerant they were, so you a fairly low socioeconomic town having twenty thousand suddenly taking their resources, the services.
Speaker 1: And to pretend that this cannot completely alter your life if you're a young person.
Speaker 2: Remember the same people, the same people who are in charge of importing all of these migrants and telling them they're great for Springfield, are the same ones who took the jobs out of Springfield exact sent them will received.
Speaker 1: That's it for outsiders this week. We'll see you next Sunday. In the meantime, let's have a listen to how Donald Trump won the forthcoming election. In my opinion, the
Speaker 3: Atamanating depends of the people that live there.