Speaker 1: One hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody walking on Monday morning?
Speaker 1: How are we all?
Speaker 3: We got a drama straight out?
Speaker 4: Is it me?
Speaker 1: Clint's had a fall?
Speaker 3: Did you have a fall?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You fell? Or you had a fall?
Speaker 4: I had a fall. You had had a fall.
Speaker 3: We need to get you one of those buzzes around your neck.
Speaker 5: Listen to what he did, because Paul does the same thing, and I always say, you're gonna fallder.
Speaker 3: You have the fall.
Speaker 4: I was really sexy. Just picture don't picture a picture shocking. I was getting out of the shower, so I was add and wet, and yeah, I was very wet. I I just felt I slipped. There was like a small puddle and didn't have any grip and I slipped and I landed on my left bum cheek. You're a nourse may nourse and you were because I sat on your lap the other day and you've got a bony and I'm worried that I might have gave me the cracked cracked my nose. Can you break your nose?
Speaker 1: Your coxsick?
Speaker 3: You might need to massage and out it was the left cheek.
Speaker 5: Paul does this too, because he isn't real. He's a bath mat. Why don't you guys use a mat? You get out and you just stand on the wet tiles and the wet tiles and slip.
Speaker 2: I'm a mat guy, me too, and a railing.
Speaker 1: And a shower chair.
Speaker 3: I had to help up.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. I was airborne for a long time, enough time for me to think, oh my goodness, I'm going to land on my our horse.
Speaker 5: And if you put your hands on you might have broken your wrists.
Speaker 2: Luck you didn't shatter the shower screen. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have a door.
Speaker 4: It's a walking you're at room.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're dangerous for slipping.
Speaker 4: So weird.
Speaker 2: I know your bathroom.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Do you know that he's got the display window to the yard. Yeah, you get to put on.
Speaker 1: The show, and it's got a double sink.
Speaker 3: Left one is covered, isn't.
Speaker 4: Well. I'm glad you're alive and work you. Yeah, it's good to be here, all right. Did you guys have any falls? Nope, nope, we'll find any incidents. No, safe we can, yeah, I think safe.
Speaker 3: We can.
Speaker 1: A bit on. I'd quite a busy weak All.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, look we'll get to that coming up in the next few minutes. We've got a huge show coming up today. Harry mckaye is in after Seventh Morning.
Speaker 4: He kicked the seiler. Nice when unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Nice when, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Footy was very close games.
Speaker 4: Do we need to have our annual debate about the draw?
Speaker 1: No, let it live on.
Speaker 4: I agree, tradition lives on.
Speaker 2: Give me even the coach sounded disappointed, he said in the after match press conference, and a bit of a weird feeling.
Speaker 5: I still think they need a song for the drawer though, because it's the silence afterwards and everyone goes, oh.
Speaker 4: Like a hybrid version of both the clubs remix.
Speaker 1: Look at DJ Scuttery mix.
Speaker 4: Guttery to remix the song Hey.
Speaker 2: Coming up in the first twenty minutes of the show. We got cash to give away for our six o'clockers. We just think if you're on the road early, you deserve to win. So we're gonna offload money nice and early this morning to you. How you can win that? After Ed Sheeran, this is old phone on Nova. Good morning.
Speaker 5: Did everyone have a nice weekend? Had a lovely Mother's Day? We have a nice day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The boys make breakfast and Bears.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's got some amazing restaurants. We do beautiful cafes. Yeah, I know this one in South Melbourne that's just all over Instagram. So we went to the pancake parlor. Oh yeah, I did some delight.
Speaker 1: Loved it though. That's a real mother's stage. What she wanted is that what she wanted? That's living? How good?
Speaker 2: I was like, what do you want? I want the Shelly Temple.
Speaker 1: I got up here, Shelly t it's in Underland.
Speaker 4: I love to flake cream there no real life cream.
Speaker 1: What about the w Yeah, I haven't been there in many years?
Speaker 2: Actually nothing.
Speaker 1: I got up early and did the mother say classic with my mar.
Speaker 6: Huge?
Speaker 4: How was the web.
Speaker 1: Nineteen thousand or something? Insane? That was Sunday morning, but Saturday morning?
Speaker 4: Yes, I talk to me.
Speaker 1: Face traumatic situation.
Speaker 4: I think I know.
Speaker 1: When I was lying in bed on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Morning, Oh yeah, I faced.
Speaker 1: I just flicked the TV on and I heard.
Speaker 4: Would you say traumatic or would you say entertaining?
Speaker 5: Some woman dressed in a gold suit said coming up next is a limping that she couldn't quite split it out, the limping sinking battle, And there was Ali Petrowski, Yes, my.
Speaker 4: Co host on Weekend.
Speaker 5: Today, strangely sitting on a desk chair with wheeling around issues.
Speaker 4: So she was there, didn't she.
Speaker 1: Why didn't she do anything?
Speaker 4: Because it was meant to be a smoke machine which which broke, which was meant to give up the impression she was.
Speaker 1: On the moon, but instead she just wheeled around on a desk chair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, the budget isn't extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Now, who's this?
Speaker 4: Later? So you're doing a.
Speaker 2: Lip sync battle on the Weekend Today show, sink battle.
Speaker 5: That's I don't know if you remember seeing Timothy Chlamy when he did a Limpsey lip sync battle, but it was hot.
Speaker 2: pH Tom Tom holand doing Rhianna umbrella was incredible.
Speaker 1: So then it was Clintston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I second up now.
Speaker 1: He tried to do Tom crowis in risky business?
Speaker 4: Look at me here? I didn't really didn't slide.
Speaker 1: Did you have your grandma's grippy socks on?
Speaker 2: Were we were in socks from jump that they had a little rubber bit of pins are pretty good?
Speaker 5: Actually, did you have a for this? So if you missed it, he's in his box of shorts. He's bombs socks. Get the guy Bonds Ambassadors.
Speaker 4: Ship and look I'm holding a gold Lokie.
Speaker 1: And then you flip to a broom. Look at it. I will say, if you were Helen Richie on Dancing with the Stars Chase Howl, I'd.
Speaker 2: Just be focusing on breathing, on bread breathing. I would say, hats off to you for the.
Speaker 1: Commitment, which I think Ellie Petrewski might regret just willing around on the disk.
Speaker 4: My issue here is that when they come up with these concepts, you've got two options, you treat three actions.
Speaker 5: Because the carry on for five days leading up to that performance. The panic would text me every night and be like, you never guess what they're telling me to do. Now, they've sent me choreography to learn, and they've asked me to do a rehearsal.
Speaker 1: Come in for an early rehearsal.
Speaker 4: But you eat the lean into it.
Speaker 1: But you didn't do anything. You just spun around me. Did you practice the slide?
Speaker 4: I did, yeah, but I practiced on a different piece of flooring.
Speaker 3: Well that's where it went.
Speaker 1: Wrong the morning when you slipped in the shower.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's on the Today Show Facebook page. If anyone whats the long.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be.
Speaker 2: You're gonna prop up on our on our looked pretty good.
Speaker 1: You look hot. You look just like Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: We're watching the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, look at that, look at the squat.
Speaker 4: I said, I was Tom Cruise minus is Scientology. And then I realized that Tom Cruise on the show this week.
Speaker 5: Good morning, it's a chili. It feels a bit fresh this morning. Oh yeah, it's seventeen degrees. Yeah, my house was freezing.
Speaker 4: It was. It was quite mild. I thought, getting into the car this morning.
Speaker 1: My house felt like an ice cube.
Speaker 2: It's gonna turn on the heater, Dune, It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not a heater season yet, is it right?
Speaker 2: Freak out?
Speaker 4: He and Dad's last night and Dad went to turn the heater on and couldn't turn it on. You know, batteries. He hasn't used the heater in twelve months.
Speaker 1: You mean in the remote, battery operated.
Speaker 4: In the remote.
Speaker 3: He can't be getting off the recliner.
Speaker 4: But it is heat, Sayson. You know.
Speaker 2: Clinton's mum went out for coffee and cake last night at ten pm.
Speaker 7: Late.
Speaker 4: It was sort of in the.
Speaker 1: You have to do something after the neurals, just the two of you.
Speaker 4: Dad came along. It was a Melbourne place in Port Melbourne, can't remember the name, but it was lovely. And then a little bit of a little cake across here at the paper shop Deli in South Melbourn.
Speaker 1: Oh lovely, very nice. We had a bit of a situation at our mother's stone. I'll tell you a bit later what happened.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Liz was not happy and you don't want an unhappy mum on Mother's Day Day. In fact, Steph, my sister in law who was mum also not happy.
Speaker 4: Jam what about Nan day too.
Speaker 1: And had the time of her life.
Speaker 5: That's just got out of hospital with the new shoulder and the new hip, and.
Speaker 1: She is out for lunch.
Speaker 3: Just men, tip it for your back.
Speaker 1: Nah doesn't drink, hasn't ever drink drunk. Not really.
Speaker 2: She the designator.
Speaker 1: She's ninety four, so well yeah right, so actually, yeah.
Speaker 4: You won't happy.
Speaker 1: She was happy?
Speaker 2: Is she the designated driver normally in that situation?
Speaker 1: No, she justn't driving more ninety three?
Speaker 2: No, fair point, fair point. We should be taking his license and he's in the early forties.
Speaker 4: To speak.
Speaker 2: Spotted where I want to take you to McDonald's into a Zealand where a video has just emerged, which is quite odd because this was actually a film back at Easter, but it's only just gone viral of movie star Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: In a bucket hat on God he still he's got great s, looks.
Speaker 2: Like a farm and shirt. He's been spotted in a Macas drive through in New Zealand.
Speaker 1: Is filming it?
Speaker 3: No, No, Someone saw him in the car park waiting with his window down. They ran over.
Speaker 2: They put their arm in the old selfie mode and was like, can you say high to my dad?
Speaker 1: Was he nice about it?
Speaker 2: He's like, oh no, no, no, and then they said oh sorry, and he goes, okay, no, I'm sorry, hey dad, how you going?
Speaker 3: I've got to keep moving?
Speaker 4: Is Brad in the waiting bay? I think Brad's in the waiting day He's not. He's waiting for the nuggets. You cannot park Brad Pitt for the nuggets?
Speaker 1: Yeah you can, because he wants him fresh, waiting for.
Speaker 4: An apple pie.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, I wouldn't recognize him. No, son, he's in a bucket hat in New Zealand. I wouldn't go bugging me.
Speaker 5: That's unless you knew Brad Pitt was in town looking for him. Did you say that weird photo of Harry Styles the other day in there? Oh no, No, he had the heart off, wasn't he the vattic.
Speaker 4: He went to see the Pope? He did what like a one on one at.
Speaker 1: That said my boyfriend is techno? No, now was.
Speaker 2: It a shirt?
Speaker 1: It was a hat and it said.
Speaker 4: They doing shirt reprints?
Speaker 1: Now, no, it was a hat.
Speaker 3: You have butchered this there was that? Was it a meet and greet with the pope? Like one on one.
Speaker 4: And greets? Yet?
Speaker 3: Is he side note?
Speaker 2: Have you seen if he's a cardinal or he's just one of the fathers. But there's a priest whose mates with the pope who's out there doing a lot of media at the moment. What a fake pope? Like like a mates with the pope? He's a father?
Speaker 1: Oh right now, it's my boyfriend. Was what the hat said?
Speaker 2: Now we can rest And he called the Pope on speakerphone while he was doing an interview. Was just to let you know you're alive. And you hear the Pope go what right now? You guys like, yeah, I'm doing an interview.
Speaker 5: You can't be doween that with no warning. Exactly did you see the Pope's brother get interviewed? He got like doors, stopped at his house in America and spoke to your brother because I talked to him every day and they go, what do you?
Speaker 1: What have you been doing? Because just before it all went down, we're playing.
Speaker 2: Wordle Yeah, he's quite active on the old world.
Speaker 1: And he watched the movie what's it called?
Speaker 2: Oh here we go not with facts today?
Speaker 5: Conclave, watched the conclave before he went into the conclave.
Speaker 3: What is he wearing in the conclave?
Speaker 1: The Pope had I had on and said, techo is my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Had you watched Weekend Monday Wheak Cross too?
Speaker 1: I had to turn Weekend Today off because I saw you in your undies.
Speaker 4: Nights to Chicago to the pizza house where Pope Leo formerly Robert Provost ordered his pizza.
Speaker 1: All the big stories on Weekend Today, guys.
Speaker 2: And what year did he get pizza from there?
Speaker 1: Just a couple of weeks ago you said what was his order?
Speaker 4: And Pepperoni?
Speaker 1: I knew you were going to say pepper And that's.
Speaker 2: What I would like to ask this morning, thirteen twenty four ten, have you served a.
Speaker 1: Celebrity in your restaurant in your show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you're trading and you've done some work at someone's house.
Speaker 1: Agreement they can they not a confidentiality. What was on the hat tech noo is my boyfriend? They sold then they sold out.
Speaker 4: We can get we can get a reprint.
Speaker 2: Was the executive producer Brody. Was it you would serve warning back in the day.
Speaker 1: It was he came in. It was he came into my butcher. I believe he ordered sausages and like chicken filets. Maybe sounds like a good butcher order.
Speaker 5: It's solid, I said Natalie Bassing when I worked at the Cuba.
Speaker 2: Trading out on that story, because I told the same story.
Speaker 1: Did you give her a little dissy babe?
Speaker 5: I was like, she's reachucking upsellar and I'll I'll get a pick. You had to hit like a sales each had a targeting. I'll just try and tell her she looks so good in it, she might buy two. Yeah, different colors closer to my target.
Speaker 2: Up the price on the oldies buying DVDs. And so if they're doing it a day of Jones taking a porter, get my targets.
Speaker 1: Could you change I couldn't change the price. I didn't have that much control. I wasn't a manager or no, I just.
Speaker 3: Using my manager's loging.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number? Have you served a celebrity? What a day order? Give us a day by a shop and in return we got free stuff to go this morning?
Speaker 3: What should we check out there?
Speaker 2: How about? How about tur hundred bucks to drop Atliby's store. The new Glue store emporium is open. You can go and discover it yourself with the turn.
Speaker 4: Get one of those hats there?
Speaker 3: What's on the head again?
Speaker 2: Take now?
Speaker 1: Is my boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Have you served a celebrity?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: At a rock bottom moment?
Speaker 1: What did you serve a celebrity?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, we're talking about have you served someone someone famous?
Speaker 1: In your shop? In your cafe?
Speaker 2: Went through the Macas drive through on North Road the other day?
Speaker 4: Other day he's a regular, which which other day?
Speaker 2: I was getting some happy meals for the kids though, all right, and the lady.
Speaker 1: If you're getting happy meals, oh, he was getting on with you. Apples tomatoes, that's getting the healthy, happy meal.
Speaker 2: And the lady looks out from the window. Chairs, Oh, Jason and Hi.
Speaker 3: Yes, I used to save you all the time. But the Elston wik one.
Speaker 4: You are a regular, he's moving with you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to support small business, all right.
Speaker 4: Oh small business, yes, yes, yes, conglomerates.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see who has served who in what shop? Thereas in Elvim Good morning. You work in a post office?
Speaker 8: I do, and I had. I called up the next customer and I was doing his passport. I happen to advanced Joey.
Speaker 2: Did you have to do advanced Joy's passport photo?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 3: Was it a good one?
Speaker 1: Did he get at first take?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I sort of tried to get a nice one, but you know, the magshots as it is?
Speaker 2: Did you hear did you hit the curly hairing?
Speaker 1: Yah?
Speaker 8: Got most of it in?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: You can't like you can't smile anymore. You can't show your teeth. You have to be showing. You have to have your hair tuck.
Speaker 1: It's really quiet. Yeah, yeah, nice bla.
Speaker 8: He's very very tall too, Yes he is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did you ask him to sing your tune?
Speaker 8: Well it was sort of during COVID, so it was a while ago and he was sort of stuck at home, and I said, what have you been doing to yourself?
Speaker 10: It's just riding?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just run exclusive Carlin Jadson, good morning. Where were you working?
Speaker 11: I was actually working at bow Pairs and Bentley?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and who yeah to tire.
Speaker 11: Actually j Hawking?
Speaker 1: Did you hit the gutter?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: This was a while ago, Carl, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 11: Back when you were with the other radio.
Speaker 4: Yah yah.
Speaker 3: Carl?
Speaker 2: Can I ask something? And Lauren and I bought this up the other day? Right, And don't get me wrong, you guys do a great job. Awesome little less cafe station there.
Speaker 1: While I was waiting, how long do you have to wait?
Speaker 3: Well, this is my question.
Speaker 2: When I watched the Formula One, it's they're away.
Speaker 3: Why am I sitting.
Speaker 4: In that wheeliment? That's why I was at the wheel alignment? Carl.
Speaker 11: Suit take a while, but I mean they're a lot more experienced than what we are. We try and get them on as fast as we can.
Speaker 4: But now you do a good job that But did you drive into.
Speaker 3: Did No?
Speaker 11: I don't think you have the.
Speaker 3: I was just driving on the rim.
Speaker 2: Your ms would be messy and then and then they go all right, so I can get you the good time for a thou and you're like, what's a middle range?
Speaker 3: Can you give me?
Speaker 1: I'm going through this with my windscreen at the moment.
Speaker 2: What they're doing it'll arrange glass windscreen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do this aftermarket glad, and the insurance company won't let you get the proper glass. It's just don't even get me started off.
Speaker 2: After marketing seconds. You know, one side tinted and one side doesn't. They molded together.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I had to. I don't understand it, and I threw my toys out of the cot.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound like you.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. Does it not something I would do?
Speaker 4: Sharon?
Speaker 1: Hello, insurance company? Are really She's on the last legs with me.
Speaker 4: She's one.
Speaker 1: What's the point of paying for insurance?
Speaker 3: You probably you know what?
Speaker 1: Mix things properly?
Speaker 2: To their defense, I don't think you would have read the fine print.
Speaker 3: You always read the fine You.
Speaker 5: Know what they said to me on the phone now, name it's on page forty nine.
Speaker 3: You know you're always read, you always do.
Speaker 5: You know what it says on my page one? It says windscreen replacement, which in mind mind would replace it with the same as what I had?
Speaker 3: Was there an astronim No, but on.
Speaker 1: Page forty it's just somewhere that they.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're lovely. People know Brian will.
Speaker 4: Love get about people.
Speaker 1: The insurance no good shocking, Hey, Sharon, because you don't work in insurance.
Speaker 10: Do you no dental.
Speaker 1: Danel, You've got a celebrity climate.
Speaker 4: You get a chumpers done. No.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately I can't tell you who comes and sees me. But I did actually serve Chris Hemsworth at Ireland's Surfboards in Cows about twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: That would make sense because he is He's very familiar with philip Islands a lot of time down there.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct apparents actually told him a custom made surf board sick awesome. Have you ever seen him write it?
Speaker 10: I have actually his speech.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way you said I have actually sounds like you followed it binoculous.
Speaker 5: I have actually, No, the boys love it down in Philipiland. They love surfing down there, Jamie for Part of the World.
Speaker 3: From thirteen twenty four ten, Who of Your Derved?
Speaker 12: I got another New Zealand make a story?
Speaker 4: Yeah second.
Speaker 12: In two thousand and two, Tom Cruise was filming the last Samurai New Thomas.
Speaker 9: We had to take a park.
Speaker 4: What was what was on?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 9: It was just really late at night. I think it was like a Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise would have got the apples like the.
Speaker 3: Healthy You would have had to park Hi because you would have to find.
Speaker 9: The apples in the car with the bodyguard.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 9: He had his two children in the car and his bodyguard as well.
Speaker 2: What was the fight like in the macas of who was going to take the food out?
Speaker 9: It was pretty intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Katie Holmes both no.
Speaker 3: No, you had the kids with kat No, no, no, Nicole, Katy.
Speaker 4: And Nicole's got that? Yeah? They had Siri, Siri Suri series with series Katie homes Suri.
Speaker 1: And Siri is Tom Cruises.
Speaker 3: Who's Suri the Apple one?
Speaker 1: Huh? Who's Apple? But what if Peltro has a child called Apple?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got I'm very mixed up.
Speaker 5: Oh, Siri is the voice of Yes, Yeah, Suri is close to series.
Speaker 2: How many phones are going off right now? You think it's listening to the Yeah? Yeah, they are in the sorry going off in the phone room. Sorry, welcoming on Monday. God, what a massive weekend of footy it was.
Speaker 1: There were so many close games. Even my Tigers got up.
Speaker 3: Well they're playing West Coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, they nearly didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, good points nearly rolled us.
Speaker 4: Extraordinary tackle. Tom Brown, who we had on this show, laid a game saving tackle in the last sort of It was twenty seconds. It was extraordinary.
Speaker 1: There were some some games that really came down to the wire.
Speaker 5: The Cat's game. Shame that guy hit the post and yeah.
Speaker 4: But what about our boy here?
Speaker 2: Listen to this moment to seal the game for the blue was lovebsolutely loves Harry Harry mcgart.
Speaker 4: I wait for the chart Harry and all the people see he's pretty fly, Harry.
Speaker 2: Nice little win over the Saints, Harry mcguy joining us in the studio, morning mate, how are you?
Speaker 6: It was a nice little win.
Speaker 4: Who do you like listening to artists? Musicians? Do I like?
Speaker 6: I like Taylor Swift? That's yeah, that's kind of how I say. I'm more of a public front.
Speaker 4: Do you have the EarPods in pre match? No?
Speaker 6: I actually don't.
Speaker 1: We're not allowed to anymore because you can't have your phones in there.
Speaker 6: Of course, people I can give them find ways to listen to music.
Speaker 2: Get your style put on like a tapead.
Speaker 1: Did you go to Taylor when she was here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: You missed out?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but last time in twenty fifteen, I went.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're a no G fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How was the person behind you in the crowd.
Speaker 6: I wasn't that tall back then? Yeah, not as tall. So, but you want.
Speaker 1: To have a pump up song?
Speaker 6: Not really? Yeah, So someone is in charge of tunes pregame. It's quite a bit of a mix. Like sometimes it's country, sometimes it's Oh that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's pressure.
Speaker 1: When you're a party and someone has the iPod, you're like, you can never please.
Speaker 6: Everybody's a of a lose lose. Yeah, but you know I did want to off the top, so obviously had a really good win. I want to play a little game with you guys. So I want to make yourself comfort.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 6: I want to do the guest. Which producer after the wind sent me a drunk message j Z no, hey, I have a good think about it.
Speaker 4: It was jazz surely.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it was jazz.
Speaker 2: The Irish producer I Reckon Brody wouldn't have cared unless it was poor.
Speaker 1: Ali's the one that has the flavor for sending drunk text.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually I think she did.
Speaker 2: You send one to Masons the other week when he got the kick at the prize game.
Speaker 1: I send everybody text my case.
Speaker 3: My money's on.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 4: It was not me.
Speaker 1: Realize it.
Speaker 6: So I opened my phone, Mum and dad, message to friends and then.
Speaker 1: Brod what did you say?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 6: I was like, great win, mate, Well I don't know something.
Speaker 4: But friends, how did you.
Speaker 1: Know it was a drunken text? Was or did he have.
Speaker 2: Drunk I'll give you a hot tip, mate, no matter what time of the day it is.
Speaker 4: It was nice Brody.
Speaker 1: Brodi never sent me a well done text. I was at the game and I was cheering, so lately.
Speaker 2: Were you doing in the hope of a reply saying come down to the dressing room?
Speaker 1: I was like, we're going to the Royal Lift was if you want to.
Speaker 4: Play free advice? Never? Never, No, Brodie an absolutely And now.
Speaker 1: Harry, did your mum have a nice mother's take?
Speaker 3: Yeah she did.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful.
Speaker 6: We had dinner with everyone yesterday and Carton actually did a really good initiative. So on their game on Friday or the mums were being like a guard of one up.
Speaker 1: When we ran out as well.
Speaker 5: I love that the team see that stuff. I saw the Cats as well, all the players run out with flowers.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 5: They saw Carlton have the mums out and then the Cats like, well, what are we going to do to do? Then they all ran out with a bunch of flowers.
Speaker 3: For them get embarrassed in that situation.
Speaker 1: She loves it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of the case, Yeah, can you play the goal that he kicks please?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's a seal a game for the Blues. I loves it, absolutely love it.
Speaker 4: Harry mca After break, Harry, I want to ask you about that moment because it was the sealer and just the adrenaline rush you must have been feeling.
Speaker 2: We will go there on the other side of this. It is just on eighteen past seven. We're on the air with Harry McCay the Blues. Mcguy from the Blues is in with us this morning.
Speaker 5: What a weekend of forty five games decided in under ten points?
Speaker 4: What it was?
Speaker 1: Did you watch any other games.
Speaker 6: A little bit yesterday of the Geelong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was closed.
Speaker 3: It was a good game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a shootout.
Speaker 1: Richmond finally won the game as well. West.
Speaker 6: That was a really good game.
Speaker 5: We had to leave mother's stay lunch so my brother could watch the end of it.
Speaker 2: Possibly the worst start West Coast has ever had. Still no wins West start, there's zero nine. That's wow, that's getting into real yea concerned territory or Andrew McWalter.
Speaker 3: And we're talking about getting rid of us.
Speaker 4: Remember, well, but the Blues have Michael Voss very much.
Speaker 1: I told that great? Did he did? He receive it quite well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He was, so you telling them to pop in next time you should bring him in. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, I think when he came in, New embarrassed me and told him that too. So great.
Speaker 4: Friday Night Lights, big stage, Harry McKay had the chance to ice the match against the Saints, went home and didn't he ice the match from the from the pocket? Was it fifty out the moment, sixty game for the Blues lossolutely love it.
Speaker 3: Some, Harry McCamy.
Speaker 4: So you didn't carry on too much, but you look you looked, you looked pretty satisfied.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was cool. It was definitely a cool moment. Sometimes when you're playing, you don't necessarily because you're so focused on what's next and like the next thing, you don't necessarily always appreciate like how big some moments are, so you kind of gedment, Yeah, the little moments are actually the big moments. But yeah, no, I think the game is probably already over, Clint. But yeah, it was nice to go through.
Speaker 5: But when you've got those big kicks that might be like a deciding kick, does it hit different or they're all the same, focused for them all.
Speaker 6: It's very it's probably boring answer, but it's very process driven.
Speaker 2: Still.
Speaker 6: I think as a player you naturally understand when some moments are bigger than others. But also again, sometimes it's only in retrospect where you realize that was actually a big moment. So yeah, yeah, you're always pretty.
Speaker 1: Did you watch your pack? Did you get home ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's watched it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I watched it once twice. I actually don't like watching I don't like watching videos back of yourself. You always think you looks weird or.
Speaker 1: Even when you nail it and you're in the game.
Speaker 3: I'd be comfortable watching that one.
Speaker 4: Remember did you celebrate? I think you did. It's a little a little flex, a little flex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you yes.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you to get a little bit confident.
Speaker 2: Oh wizard out there when he.
Speaker 5: I love it more characters in the game. I feel like, I feel like football players are so well behaved. Now you're also nice and considered and kind.
Speaker 1: Get a bit more like, get it up.
Speaker 2: Jeez, you'd be kicked out of the mcc You can't be screaming that with the blanket over you. You got the Swanees this weekend. They just made a shocker against the Bombers. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't catch too much of that, but they're obviously a quality side, so that last year they nearly won the Grand Final, so they're always pretty hard to be up there as well. Close game.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Harry about it before and I'm like, yeah, you know, was Swan's had a shocker?
Speaker 3: You know they could have won it?
Speaker 2: And Clint goes I didn't see much of the match and I said, neither did I You know how I know that from your Sport Reports night channel nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did, I didn't. Yeah, auto through to the story.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the story watching Mastership the hitch next to me Instagram?
Speaker 5: When you play the MCG, sorry the s CG. It is a much smaller ground than MCG. Does it feel really different, like noticeably different?
Speaker 1: Do you have to change how you.
Speaker 6: Play a little bit? I think the so the center Square and the fifties of I don't think they touched with their close. So, yeah, every grounds a little bit different. Obviously the G is very grand and big. But throughout the week we'll probably we'll talk a little bit about maybe just in a couple of things, game plan wives. But at then of day it's all similar, but there's a few little quirks.
Speaker 5: It still baffles me that all the grounds are different size official size, like it must be one of the only spots, and I guess.
Speaker 2: It rattles me coming from a rugby league background. On my I don't understand.
Speaker 5: I know it's cricket's fault, isn't it, because footy is playing, it's.
Speaker 4: A cricket ground foremost you can dob one from the center Square.
Speaker 6: That's even matter.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, there was a story floating around about this fifteen year old who was caught allegedly trying to sneak in a fake gun and a knife at Marvel on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Was he trying to sneak himself into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he jumped the fence. He didn't even have a ticket. What blows me away is he was he was issued a caution after only a few weeks back we had guys with guns like was in charge was issued a cautioned by police.
Speaker 1: Isn't it illegal to be carrying knives around these days?
Speaker 4: I don't believe. So it's not what it depends on, change the rule.
Speaker 2: What message like, you know, that's a slap on the wrist if that you know, well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, ultimately it's a decision for the police.
Speaker 2: I know, but like that's what I'm saying, Like go harder, you know, I know there was a lot of anxiety amongst people after the guns at the g taking kids and stuff to the footy.
Speaker 3: You guys feel safe as players.
Speaker 6: As a player you always feel safe, no doubt. But it's probably a different conversation around people coming to the footing, kids and the crowd and stuff. But always the player, you feel very well protected and safe. But yeah, I'm sure there's a bit of play out in that space, but their safety and well been obviously the number one thing.
Speaker 3: Slap on the wrist, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And on the weeks apart, well, thank goodness, they got it before he got in. Yeah, I know right, like that's the first and foremost.
Speaker 1: Good not at all. They called him very much.
Speaker 2: Hei good luck for this weekend against the Swan's thank you, and I went, you want to do a little shout out for me missus.
Speaker 3: I know it's her birthday on the weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was Mattie's birthday on Saturday. So happy birthday Maddie. And she's up in Sydney for fashion week this week, so you have a week do.
Speaker 2: You want me to? Okay? She remember a nice little.
Speaker 6: Message again if you want.
Speaker 4: If she's up there for fashion week, does she dress you like she and like, does she go this is what you'll be wearing.
Speaker 6: A few people have joked at the club that since I've seen Maddie have been nearly a year and a half, but my fashion might have gone up.
Speaker 3: That's just a relationship being told.
Speaker 4: We not too familiar.
Speaker 6: My robutter was I've always dressed nicely, but yeah, now she's probably.
Speaker 2: Bit Harry mcgarth for the blows on the air of the City has just gone twenty six away.
Speaker 5: Welcome to you Monday, Hey, beautiful morning, it is out there used to.
Speaker 2: I did, and then what just realized wasn't cool enough for it.
Speaker 1: That's where I bought my first house on the North Side.
Speaker 5: I lived therefore like two and a half years, or maybe two years, and then I fell in love with Fitzroy and was like, I'm in it. I wanted to buy a house, and I saved and saved and save, and I bought the tiniest.
Speaker 1: Worst little house you've ever seen. It had no doors.
Speaker 5: It was listed as having one bathroom and no bedrooms because it was just like a shell.
Speaker 1: And the bathroom had.
Speaker 3: It was a real open plan living.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that bathroom had saloon doors on it, so that's kicking to walk in. And the the previous owner had taken out as many walls and doors as he possibly could, and when he left, he left a grand.
Speaker 1: Piano in the middle of it.
Speaker 5: Scored really annoy Remember when we first bought that house. You would have seen it at the stuff. It was an absolute dump.
Speaker 2: You're telling me no bathroom door between you and like, so save a part.
Speaker 1: We didn't live in it like that. Oh right, okay with diy Remember.
Speaker 4: Those rooms that have like the open bathroom, I stayed in one at the weekend for me.
Speaker 5: When I went up to the Gold Coast where the bathroom door was glass into this with the toilet and everything all in there.
Speaker 3: You can sit there and watch Paul on the throne.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a hard no for me, did you No? I think it was Andy Lee gave me the tip. He's like, that's when you use the toilet reception. Yes, just just going down to reception.
Speaker 4: That very convenient, is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, but it's more romantic than the other option.
Speaker 1: I agree, especially if it's a new.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, let's go away to get it for the first time.
Speaker 2: You whoa no, Hello, you do it? Are you waving at me?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: On the other side of the skies, we're heading to Fitzroy North Side. It's made a discovery. I don't know how we'd feel about if it was in our suburb, but we'll go there after Harry, this is nova.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How much do we love? Usher?
Speaker 2: And has a basketball on the weekend And one of the mums was like, I'm like, what's wrong she has? My daughter's in high school. She's blown up because ushers on around the time of exams and I said.
Speaker 1: To her in high school, know who Usher?
Speaker 2: Is well, she said, don't worry about exams. It's usher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what the exams can wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, let's say to Fitzroy, let's do it because something has popped up in Fitzroy. That's risk gay, that's what's popped up, Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: So it's this new mural.
Speaker 5: It's pretty good, Like that's an amazing That is an amazing painting or spray?
Speaker 3: Is it a cat? Can you run me through the mural?
Speaker 1: It's a bondage woman.
Speaker 4: It's it's okay. So in it depicts a woman in bondage, gagged and bound with ropes. Okay, okay, now it's hundreds of complaints.
Speaker 1: Have my name written on it well in the top corner.
Speaker 4: Hang on, hang on, hang on, I'll get to that in a second. Hang on, hang on.
Speaker 1: Lauren Verse, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that is Lauren Ys the artist. Now she also goes by the street name as Squid Liquor.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's her street artist's name. Let's go with Lauren Wires.
Speaker 2: I think we still with Lauren Weiers. I love Squid.
Speaker 1: I thought that said Lauren Verse, Melbourne, Lauren y s Melbourne.
Speaker 4: The pieces Kimbakooby. Now it has sparked outrage in fitz It's pretty.
Speaker 1: It is pretty.
Speaker 2: Is this a main street or like an alley?
Speaker 4: It looks like an alley.
Speaker 5: Now the thing is like I lived in Fitzroy, right, because there's a lot of street art in Fitzroy. You often have to get it approved though, because we are at my house in Fitzroy, the dumper did you have a mural there? A guy knocked on that. We were on a lane way and a guy knocked on our door one day and said, could I do.
Speaker 1: A mural on your wall? And my partner at the time said, yes, that'd be great. I'm going to have to get a pictu up. So it was like this. Do you remember the woman with all the fruit on it?
Speaker 2: Do you remember?
Speaker 3: That's very much like a Barley artwork to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a bit like that. We couldn't I'll try and find it.
Speaker 5: Now this isn't amazing, it's an amazing, amazing piece.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess people are worried about how it.
Speaker 1: Depicts women, but it is not probably appropriate.
Speaker 4: Do you recall not far from here, back in the day, Sam Newman installed a Pamela Anderson. It was like, what was it, Lauren? It was like was it the garage door or the It was like the facade was Pamela Anderson? Just here in?
Speaker 1: Where was that?
Speaker 4: Was like middle Park?
Speaker 2: Middle Park and you're going to say the dodgy thing in middle Park was Sam?
Speaker 1: This is it here?
Speaker 4: It's like what is that on a grill? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like between just unfox, Yeah, that's a bit all.
Speaker 3: Was his house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're like townhouses.
Speaker 3: Sam, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, what.
Speaker 2: Would you expect do anything bad in your suburb?
Speaker 4: It's me.
Speaker 1: Fitzroy. There was some really questionable art when I lived there, including the one on my wall, which I'll try and find because it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I remember a good running Bentleyeah.
Speaker 1: Since I've moved there, Oh, you haven't found anything wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Something like not too bad? Like Hamptonie we had meth coals. You go down to meth Coals and security on after six pm. And then there was the lady where they found the barbecue chicken in a handbag.
Speaker 3: And she said, nah, no, I bought it with me.
Speaker 2: She'd taken it out of the plastic carry bag and put it in her handburg.
Speaker 1: Hold chicken, Hold chicken no plastic.
Speaker 2: No plastic because when we when we're at the check out and they're like, man, we know you're stolen. The chickens put the chicken with me and she pulled it out of the handbag and all the chicken juice was and I almost paid for Chester.
Speaker 3: Get get the situation over.
Speaker 2: Hey, old shout your chicken. Let's just call this a day.
Speaker 1: Oh imagine the chicken choice around.
Speaker 4: Chicken with their Lipsmacker in there.
Speaker 1: That was not a forward planning on that.
Speaker 4: We in Richmond have the really bad sad playground remember that one. Oh the sad playground. Yes, the city of Yarrah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that wasn't Richmond.
Speaker 4: It's got a spruce up. I heard it, got it. They added a swing.
Speaker 1: I've sweating out to a happy playground.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What's the worst thing in your suburb?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Look the art's different and edgy, you know it's painted.
Speaker 1: Well, mine is just where I live. It's just the traffic is the worst thing in my subburb. But you go anywhere New Punt Road, eat Part anywhere near Trying to get out of my suburb on a weekend when the foot is on is like.
Speaker 2: I was on Punt Road Friday after our mothers stuff. Oh how many years I thought this is it?
Speaker 3: I live here? Now this is it.
Speaker 2: I'll never see my children again. This is me near the Crystal car wash. Yeah, that's where you're finding car wash one. Yeah, a great place to live. Thirty twenty four to ten is our number. What is the worst thing about your suburb?
Speaker 3: Give us a ring? In return?
Speaker 2: I got two hundred dollars Coogan vouchers to go. Cogan dot com helps you get what you want for less. Now that is clicking awesome. Is there something bad about your suburb? We want to know about it. Adam is playing this morning, and just forgetting through, we'll check your one hundred and fifty dollars il Johanna voucher.
Speaker 3: That is some good chicken. Welcome to the show. And my friend.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, we are good.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 1: You're a Tiger's fan, Adam. You're have been happy with the win yesterday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it was good to see we didn't win that one.
Speaker 1: We would have been in real strife.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thank god?
Speaker 4: Eh w now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Pip Contender's sure.
Speaker 2: I mean stay positive, there's positive And then there's delusional. Hey them, what do you do with yourself?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 3: Carpenter?
Speaker 2: Mateipy on the tools this morning?
Speaker 4: Where are you from? Mate?
Speaker 2: Okay, chat, let's play for five thousand.
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: He's a chippy the chat sometimes, isn't Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it chippy from the uk uk ukay?
Speaker 2: Adam, you're going to hear today's five thousand dollars question. You get three seconds to answer if you're answering that time. The money is yours, and I got to say this is gettrible. Well mate, I got it and I know nothing.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Adam.
Speaker 3: What do you like with movies? Do you watch a lot?
Speaker 4: Breath?
Speaker 2: Were good?
Speaker 4: I'm terrible picking as though you won't?
Speaker 3: You just hang up all right?
Speaker 1: As easy? Tone it.
Speaker 5: You got to answer before the end of the three two one count down and the cash will be yours.
Speaker 1: Good luck Adam.
Speaker 2: All right, Victoria meeting your charcoal obsession? Ill Janna now at thirteen stores thanks to those guys for five thousand dollars. Here is your question.
Speaker 4: Who portrayed the character doctor Hannibal Lecter in the movie Silence of the Lambs.
Speaker 1: Three yes, Anthony Hopkins. Anthony Hopkins one of the most famous roles of all time.
Speaker 4: Oh I love that movie as well.
Speaker 1: It's hard when you're actually on the line and you're playing, isn't it.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't have been to tell you his name regardless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what it looks like.
Speaker 1: I can place it.
Speaker 2: Hey, mate, Like I said, you're gonna walk away with one hundred and fifty bucks to drop it all Jana, congratulations, Thanks guys, No sweat gen Z.
Speaker 1: That one was busy.
Speaker 2: Our young producer works on the show Who's twelve?
Speaker 1: What's she done now?
Speaker 2: She writes the questions out? And maybe a production guy, how did how did Jen write the question? Maybe?
Speaker 4: I believe it was Hannah Bowlecht.
Speaker 1: And Alector Hannah little bo Pee.
Speaker 2: Great movie, sheep. Yes, it'll do that to you. It's right on eight o'clock coming up. We're gonna check you around the work latest in news and then ourn. Lauren Phillips has an apology to.
Speaker 1: Make No, I don't after. You can't stop me. You can't make me.
Speaker 2: Someone made a real fool of themselves at the Mother's Day lunch or he'll go there next Well, good morning, everybody, Happy Monday, Happy Mother's Day again to all the moms out there, I hope you had an absolute cracky yesterday.
Speaker 1: Look at this beautiful weather Melbourne is putting on.
Speaker 5: It was perfect for Mother's Day yesterday and out there right now it is a sparkle.
Speaker 2: Tell you what was good good weather on Friday as well. I know a lot of the mums were at school, Mother's Day lunches.
Speaker 1: Sport on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Your wife come home in one piece.
Speaker 2: You should have seen the text floating around Friday afternoon.
Speaker 1: I was going did she get home from others so much? Well?
Speaker 2: I was getting the video texts and all the other mums saying she wants to leave, We won't let it go.
Speaker 4: What she wanted to be at home with you?
Speaker 2: It was about eight pm and I'm like.
Speaker 1: A ben, Yes, Luis.
Speaker 2: She's going on stay out, please God, It'll be easier for me. And then the text going, shall we have everyon back?
Speaker 4: Oh no, but you've got a lot of suit Just say no?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Did you say?
Speaker 4: No? God? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't say no, just didn't reply.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Reply is yes in my book? Did she turn it with all the girls?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, she didn't end up doing the sneak out job. She was like I was done. Yeah, yep, I mean some of the moms kept going though. There's a few sore heads of basketball on the Saturday.
Speaker 1: I bet I have friends that were like, well, I can't. They were at lunches and they were like, well, we can't go home at least until the kids are in bed, which is what seven thirty eight o'clock. And I was like, go mom, the eight hour lunch sitting.
Speaker 2: Hats off to the ladies on the aftercare as well, that we're only letting kids get picked up with their in taxis.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no driving mother's name.
Speaker 2: You're not taking your kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're in my family because we're in a situation.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, we need to get to that. Yep, all right, we'll get to that on the other side of this. And also, I just wanted to bring up how could's this voice that is Guy Sebastian.
Speaker 1: I love Guy Sebastians so much.
Speaker 4: Do you know what a performer? What an entertainer? Hey?
Speaker 1: That song? Maybe it has been in my head all weekend? I mean whistling at the this is choir. No, you just started with names. This is quite trust me. Oh no, I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately that voice was drowned out at our Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 4: That beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: It's my party. I'll do what I want.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Chase Lauren Clinton as well. It's just gone sixteen past eight and yes, and your Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 1: Or wasn't it fun on Friday?
Speaker 2: A massive thank you to Kiss and Tell Yes, also Moon Pig for helping us put on the event. You want to get a personalized card day or the mob to hit up? I know they don't.
Speaker 5: Running floral's or the mums went home with their beautiful flowers by Varu.
Speaker 2: The mom's looked a million bucks.
Speaker 4: Now my.
Speaker 5: Mum, really, my mom was there, Clint mom was there, Clint's beautiful mom. Tony was on her best behavior with your beautiful sister, Casey.
Speaker 1: My mom thought it was her.
Speaker 2: Party when we walked in, and I love.
Speaker 5: The mummy think it's your party, and she goes, it's mother's date. Is my party?
Speaker 2: Liz was walking from table to table, thanks so much for coming. Hello, congratulations on winning tickets, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks coming? Yeah good. She was the queen.
Speaker 5: She was in a queen mother outfit. Shad the dress with the matching coat.
Speaker 3: I also love watching.
Speaker 2: Lauren was just about to walk up and introduce herself and say, you know, thanks for listening to the show. And then you found out it was our producers.
Speaker 1: Mum, oh yeah, I know, because someone told me that were listeners and it was our producers. Anyway, anyway, we had a lovely day. Guy Sebastian was there. He formed, He got the mom's up dancing.
Speaker 4: Now what's better than Guy Sebastian a duet, just Guy Sebastia, just Guy on his own when he.
Speaker 5: Had the backing, the bvs, the two backing vocalists, and I thought, oh, he's already got two backing vocalists, so you know what.
Speaker 1: He needs one more, another lead singer.
Speaker 2: So Lauren looked at me. I was like, I need a mic now. I looked at the two technicians that were running the desk right now. They work for Nova and they'd been flown in from others. They are our t they're our text so keep that in mind. When I looked at him, now, guys in the background doing choir, and I'm like, hey, I need another mic for Lauren. Now, these are our texts. And he looked at me and went no.
Speaker 1: I assumed that was Guy Sebastian's text.
Speaker 2: The technicians were like, we can tell you he's.
Speaker 1: Getting by well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're getting fired for giving you the mic. No, because I was like, have we got any audio of it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, there was a private function here.
Speaker 7: It is, no, right there.
Speaker 1: Pretty good, last there I go. Now, Lauren, I forgot some of the words, and.
Speaker 4: Now it's the time for us to tell you about something that we did. We had your microphone auto tuned.
Speaker 1: Did you did you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thanks, We just couldn't do it to the mum, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Is it true?
Speaker 2: Guy had to extend the song because you just broke into another chorus?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, because he goes here she comes, and I was like, let's go, got up, did the chorus, and then he kept going, and I think at one point he goes, oh, we're going again.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're standing with the client. Once I was I didn't want to get up, No you didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then Tranquilise.
Speaker 1: He made you feel like it was the end of the concert.
Speaker 5: So I was like, okay, well done, thanks everyone, and then I got off a stage. Any one again another song? Yeah, and did you see that? Who saw the technician trying to wrestle the microphone off and.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: No, I'll be buried with this thing.
Speaker 1: This is mine. I thought I sounded quite good.
Speaker 2: Do you know what hats off to you? You got everyone up and about. Yes, they're like, I will grab that am out.
Speaker 1: My mum was proud as punched. She'd spilt her champagne on herself. I think by that.
Speaker 2: Point that's where she was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well I think actually it was me. I got so socially excited I knocked the champagne from her hand and it went all over it.
Speaker 1: But she was up the back like a stage mom, waving, loving it.
Speaker 2: Surprised she didn't get on.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Happy Mother Stayed to all the moms out there we had, we got up and did the Mother Stay Classic on Sunday morning. Great event. It's always important on the Saturday night if you're out doing something fun, to remind yourself when you're doing The Mother Stay Classic in the morning.
Speaker 5: Because the wake up was a little abrupt and brutal, and I think, if I don't turn up, my mother's going to kill me.
Speaker 3: What time did it get underway?
Speaker 1: I think there's all different.
Speaker 4: Some people need to seven.
Speaker 1: Thirty and then you've got The other thing is you've got to work out how to get there.
Speaker 4: It's a roads parking parking you get a run before you get there.
Speaker 1: Run to the run anyway.
Speaker 5: So we were all there, my beautiful sister in law of the baby, some friends. We're doing the walk and Mum and Steph, my sister in law, just kept saying, this will be worth it. We're gonna have a beautiful, crisp glass of champagne for Mother's Day. That's all they wanted was to have a glass of champagne together. Devid booked lunch and we all went home, got changed, got older, walked into lunch and Mum said, oh, a bottle of your finest champagne please, And they said, oh, we don't have a liquor license.
Speaker 4: What time is this two o'clock? All right, two.
Speaker 5: O'clock on Sunday. All my mum wanted for Mother's Day was a glass of champagne. And Steph booked the restaurant and that the Molms had to have green juices with their lunch.
Speaker 3: We're on the same outfits. Friday could have licked the top again.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine Lizzie having a green juice with their lunch.
Speaker 3: Did she want to leave and go somewhere else?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like, should we just find this up? So they I've never seen people eat so quickly in my life. And they all went back to my house and I was like, great, that's my problem?
Speaker 4: Is it dry?
Speaker 5: I was like, you guys leave so I can go to bed. Coming up since the crack of dawn doing the Mother's Day Classic.
Speaker 3: I was performing on Friday. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 5: It's actually Ryanni gone vocal Rest in case I get asked up for another performance.
Speaker 3: We strongly support vocal rest, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: We do. Also we did an auto tunior.
Speaker 1: I sounded that good naturally, Yeah that good.
Speaker 4: Yes, But a big.
Speaker 1: Thanks to guys at Bastudent for joining us. You are just the best.
Speaker 2: And thanks to all the mums and everyone came along on Friday. It is one of our favorite events we do during the year.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 3: It was a cracker. Well, good morning everyone. You are on the air with.
Speaker 2: Jace and Lauren and our old uncle who somehow can't grow up.
Speaker 5: Uncle Quinty was in Sydney on the weekend and I got a text saying, hey, Fishes playing in Sydney.
Speaker 4: I might go Sorry.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, Raver, Okay, let's go. Next minute.
Speaker 5: My Paul says, oh, I've sorted Clinton, his beautiful friend Danica.
Speaker 4: Yes, star of the Today Show, Star of.
Speaker 5: The Today Show, our favorite show. I've sorted them out with tickets to Fisher. And I was like, and he goes, Breat's meeting them there with backstage passes and they're all sorted.
Speaker 3: I was staged Fisher.
Speaker 4: There he is.
Speaker 1: Look at him on the screen.
Speaker 3: Can I describe the photo?
Speaker 1: I think we should put it on our socials.
Speaker 2: Ah, you know what, if you do anything today, go to Jason Lauren on Instagram and have a look at our stories.
Speaker 3: Can we get this up as app?
Speaker 1: That's a private well my singing? Was it a private function that you played role?
Speaker 4: You're wearing sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Drinking a hard fizz.
Speaker 5: He's wearing Raver glasses with their Rave glasses in metal across it, in.
Speaker 2: Metal embroidered on the glasses.
Speaker 1: Are they drilled in?
Speaker 3: They're not a specsator his job?
Speaker 2: Are they Well they're not. No, where'd you get those?
Speaker 4: The girl who was standing opposite me. I asked to borrow them for a little bit. All right, for along time?
Speaker 1: Who was there? Who's going to talk us through your behavior? He said? A favorite presenter on The Today Show, Dannyka Mason Mourning Morning Morning.
Speaker 10: Oh, it was so funny watching him, Clint trying to get the tickets. Oh, walk in the security. We had to stand there for about five minutes, his sumbling through his emails and.
Speaker 5: The free download the tickets quaint and then what did he say, danny Can when he was like, oh, I'm going to take you backstage?
Speaker 1: Do you think he was so cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: He Actually he was a full raver. I've got videos. I've got the best videos.
Speaker 3: We need the video.
Speaker 4: Because the day started a little bit earlier when we were trying to figure out what to wear and what did you ask me?
Speaker 10: What your adults were festival? That is the question?
Speaker 1: And what did what did you guys go? What did you say? Well?
Speaker 10: I thought, I said, m I two O to be wearing you know, the latest sort of festival outfits that all the young uns wear.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of clothes in the festival. There is a lot of micro stuff.
Speaker 10: Is it still I get cold? I feel the cold. Your cardigans are my circulation not great? So I said, can I wear jeans, to which the answer is yes, of course you can. So anyway, that was that was something that we had to cover off early. Then we had to obviously go through the emails and the female issue with the tickets, and then we finally got in there and then we're like, all, right, now what do we do?
Speaker 1: Did you have a few hard fizzes and then pass around some gaviscom.
Speaker 4: The next day?
Speaker 10: Not so good? But hey, listen, I've actually I'm actually in the midst of work at the moment.
Speaker 2: I've got to get you go back.
Speaker 3: Tell yeah, I just want to know Clint, try to talk to Fisher it.
Speaker 4: We did. We had a few interactions.
Speaker 1: I was getting photos of them with all my friends.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Danky, you go back to the telly Well we also it was like four hours.
Speaker 4: It was a long set and says, that's a long time to be on your feet.
Speaker 2: Did you ask Fisher if he could do an interval or no?
Speaker 4: I said to Dang, we might just we might just go home early and try and beat the crowds.
Speaker 1: JAS would be proud of that.
Speaker 5: Would you miss all the bangers. At the end, someone asked clan if they could go on his shoulders? Yes, what did you say?
Speaker 4: I said no? I said maybe next time.
Speaker 5: I believe I was told you said, Oh no, my back's a bit so.
Speaker 1: He's got a bad back.
Speaker 2: The old boy, I'm surprised you didn't leave in the Saint John's chair of shame.
Speaker 1: Danik is fit as a fiddle. I'm surprised you shoulders.
Speaker 3: She would have looked like your care.
Speaker 1: Guys. Another one of those stories has happened that you think, oh God, what would you do if that was me. This couple wife has gone into labor. They're on the way to the hospital.
Speaker 5: They knew they weren't going to make it, so they pulled over into a police station.
Speaker 1: Smart thinking they'll be able to help. They pulled over.
Speaker 5: These two police officers drove back in after doing their morning shift around nine to twenty in the morning.
Speaker 3: They'd be tired.
Speaker 5: They got flagged down. They run over and said, what's going on? And the baby boy was born in the car park at the deception By police station.
Speaker 4: Happens a lot within it happens a lot.
Speaker 5: They called Triple O. The police officer called triple Oh are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 5: They called Triple O and got someone on the phone to explain what.
Speaker 4: To dows and hot water. Yeah.
Speaker 5: More Constable Stagna delivered the baby. Five minutes of brand new baby was born. They found a towel in the back of the car and wrapped the baby up, which is what they were trying to do.
Speaker 1: And then the paramedics are.
Speaker 4: On question you do you when do you cut.
Speaker 3: The cord afterwards so the cord would still be attached.
Speaker 2: What they normally do in that situation in the police car park is I'd give the baby to mum. Mum would be nursing the baby. They'd keep the cord attached, attached while they get to the hospital. I had to cut the cord three times. Really after the second is it?
Speaker 4: Is it tough to get through.
Speaker 5: To cut the cord three times?
Speaker 4: You've got to cut Yeah, it's it's like it's a tough bit of lamb backstrap.
Speaker 2: Dear, Oh is it? They clamp it, clamp it on and then and I thought it'd be like cutting a ribbon to a post post office.
Speaker 3: It's open.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, on the second one, it's not one snip.
Speaker 2: No, you got to really give it a What's what I thought. I'm getting a lot of Instagram ads for knife sharpening at the moment. I'm like, doctor, I think we.
Speaker 5: Need to get get the knife found a round. I know a lady who gave birth and she delivered the baby.
Speaker 4: Herself straight out of the people up.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got to be carefully.
Speaker 1: Can do that?
Speaker 2: The second and the third come along real quick?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, water slide.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think you can say that, because I'm sure it didn't feel that quick for the women.
Speaker 2: The baby made of ours learned the hard way. On the weekend.
Speaker 4: At the weekend, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: I went round to my mate's pace insternay, have a few beers watch a footy on Friday night after the Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 5: Yep, you can clean the dishes and put kids to bed on Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: I had done all that, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I rocked up.
Speaker 2: His brother was there. They're about to have a baby, and you're here, and he's like, yeah, you were a couple of weeks off. Sort of my last hurrah. A couple of beers tonight watched the footy last hurrah, and then on Saturday night, which we're a bit dusty after watching the footy.
Speaker 1: Baby came early.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 3: That's what a birth? Baby?
Speaker 1: Water birth?
Speaker 4: Oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh congratulations.
Speaker 5: Did they have a delivered baby?
Speaker 2: Delivered baby, a little baby Betty Betty? No, I said he Betty wouldn't have sat up like watching the footy if you knew.
Speaker 1: That My friend was out the footage.
Speaker 3: Gratulations to them.
Speaker 1: When he went into labor early what quarter I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but he'd been at like a long lunch at the footy and he had to get a taxi to go and pick her up and take her to the hospital.
Speaker 1: We couldn't dry.
Speaker 3: I'm adding a pickup stop, you know, he can add.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to Epworth Maternity.
Speaker 4: What about a water birth with a hanging?
Speaker 2: What's I mean? Before?
Speaker 1: Can I get in and have a bath.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get in before before? I'll do a that before, But I'm not getting afternoon.
Speaker 1: No, No, get the water out of those inlatable.
Speaker 4: There must be a hose out of thereause.
Speaker 1: People do it in their living room and stuff they head.
Speaker 4: In their home in the living room, the living room.
Speaker 1: How do they get the water out of the bar.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess you're run job.
Speaker 2: No, it would be a hose out of the driveway, a hose.
Speaker 1: When you suck the other end to try and get.
Speaker 4: It right with the fuel fuel.
Speaker 1: Gotta watch do they get a fool they bucketed out?
Speaker 3: They're not bucketing it.
Speaker 4: They would be a shut down the kitchen sink.
Speaker 2: No, it'd be down the driveway, because you know if your neighbors have just had a water bird thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: This is gone pitch happy mothers say.
Speaker 3: Can I ask to wrap up the show?
Speaker 1: What what are you asking?
Speaker 4: Thirty two?
Speaker 1: If you can ask it.
Speaker 2: Again and I'll turn off the mics and I want to ask, Oh, yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 3: How does the water get?
Speaker 4: Thirty to know water birth thirty and twenty four ten okay two topic Monday.
Speaker 1: Topic Monday, how did you empty the spa?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 3: Topic Monday?
Speaker 2: How did you empty the inflatable? Or where did you have the baby? Like and not hospitals, not like not hot times, like if it happened somewhere random.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, thirty's the police station exactly?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Where'd you have the baby? Or how did you clear the hot top? We're talking babies this morning. Where did you have your So baby was born in the car park of a police station.
Speaker 1: I feel like this happens a lot, eh not in a police station.
Speaker 5: But these people were smart and they thought it's coming, so let's just get to the closest emergency service.
Speaker 2: I've had a made of mind John a crystal drive down the tram tracks to get to the hospital and just you know, after all the craziness we've had in Melbourne, sometimes people like so the cops saw them, and then all of a sudden, in a police pursuit, the cops are, lights are on, they're chasing you.
Speaker 1: They see the police put them in the currentry.
Speaker 2: They pulled up and they're like, what are you doing? They're like a baby, and then they got the full police ESCLS.
Speaker 1: Isn't that solid well, because it can be so dangerous. Oh yeah for mother and baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten. So we want to know where you have the baby. We also want to know it's to the water well.
Speaker 5: If you're in your living room and like the blow up pools for a water birth, how do you get the water out of the pool?
Speaker 1: Once it's in the living room.
Speaker 2: Natalie is going to tell us good morning.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, hey, we're going to get a water birth.
Speaker 1: I did yeah at home.
Speaker 8: At home in the living room.
Speaker 2: Hang, before we get to the water.
Speaker 4: Was it a shell bar?
Speaker 3: Is it pretty much like those inflatable hot tups?
Speaker 1: Like do you go to clark over and get it? Or is it like a special one?
Speaker 8: No, the private midwife had it her own one that you're higher.
Speaker 9: Yeah, very comfy, very big. I had my daughter in with.
Speaker 8: Me, my husband.
Speaker 12: It's a family all in the spa, the whole family we're in there with.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And how long are they in there for? The whole situation?
Speaker 6: Just towards the end.
Speaker 1: And then how do you get So this is my question. How do you get the water out of this spar in the living the bucket job?
Speaker 4: Surely?
Speaker 9: Now with the.
Speaker 13: Hose straight out to the garden.
Speaker 2: The neighbors reverse hose.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. What did you have, Natalie, little boy or girl?
Speaker 9: I had a little girl.
Speaker 1: Congratulations?
Speaker 4: Did you have your Did you have your first born in the bath as well? No?
Speaker 8: I had no.
Speaker 12: I had her at the hospital, which.
Speaker 4: Was which was a more pleasurable experience.
Speaker 5: Home birth because you can do some of the maternity wards, have the baths you can do in the hospital.
Speaker 2: There was one of the doubts that bath was there?
Speaker 1: Did you get in it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Was just sitting there eating a magnum in the bathtub, having his big boys doing alard work. Just be over here with the rubber duckies and the bubble buff.
Speaker 4: Can you keep I'm.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Natalie, thirteen twenty fourteen is our number?
Speaker 1: How about to that one? Where did you give birth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's close the lid. Oh on the bath water lid on that topic, okay, thirteen twenty fourteen, water birth girl? Oh absolutely yeah, Oh my sorry.
Speaker 4: You can follow us on the socials, of course.
Speaker 1: I was checking out our socials there. If you heard it in the background, I was watching Clints.
Speaker 5: In his rech Grundes on the Today Show doing a risky business.
Speaker 2: Instagram hasn't pulled that down. Hey, before we get out of here this morning, we're talking baby. This was a banger.
Speaker 1: Where did you have the baby?
Speaker 4: Was this around at the moment? Me? No, it's he's biber ah.
Speaker 1: He's a new dad.
Speaker 5: He's a new dad, so maybe he's exhausted from that he's wearing a lot of baggy pants at the bar, too baggy that they're falling down, so far as to pull them up walk Sometimes I don't think he's great.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, he'll come good.
Speaker 1: I love Justine, I like peep.
Speaker 2: Did this come out around the whole? Remember that Sunrise saga when they shut down Sydney City was performing.
Speaker 3: It was massive dramas.
Speaker 1: And it was like fifteen when this song came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy, shut down the city. People were angry, turned on coshe did.
Speaker 1: Why it was angry.
Speaker 3: It was just like he was.
Speaker 1: It was fault.
Speaker 2: It's always so. It was fifteen year old little punk. No one really knew him except all his hardcore fans. He performed at Sunrise and they shut down Sydney CBD. Everyone was late and I was like, what's going on? Bloody Sunrise?
Speaker 1: Oh bloody Sunrise say it all the time.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Geelong. Carly, where did you have your baby?
Speaker 4: King of Kings?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you said somewhere in.
Speaker 3: Sorry, which.
Speaker 1: Way were you in the car?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Imagine the traffic report. This sees you pile up on the Kings fand the lady is giving birth.
Speaker 3: Right, what time of day.
Speaker 9: It was just before nine am on a Friday morning.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Kylie, and were you on the way to the hospital.
Speaker 10: Yes, it was.
Speaker 9: That's made out of the West Gate and said to my husband, I have to push.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's coming. You just knew that was coming and was everything okay, I'll get you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thankfully it was. The cord was around his neck.
Speaker 1: But were amazing and ABS got there.
Speaker 9: On the phone.
Speaker 4: Where do you where do you put yourself in the in the back seat, front seat, the front seat, on the.
Speaker 2: Dash Normally I get up, I get up. The kids all the time they put their feet on the dash.
Speaker 1: But oh my gosh, Kylie, did you end up on the news?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 9: I did, and I'm on today's show at the time.
Speaker 1: Oh you did the found.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 1: What's your little baby's name?
Speaker 9: He's not little any always thirteen. Now his name's Michael.
Speaker 1: Michael loves this story. Is he proud of the story or is he like.
Speaker 9: Mom, Yeah, don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's legendary. Mums are amazing. Good on Kylie, just coaching through it over the phone. You know, people are amazing also, God goodness. Me.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Aiming your sister had a baby somewhere random.
Speaker 13: Yes, she was out for my brother in law's thirtieth birthday. Went home from the restaurant feeling just nauseous. Her best friend followed her, and within ten minutes she was in the hotel room giving birth on the beds.
Speaker 10: The baby.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, sometimes they just come really quickly.
Speaker 4: She knew she was planning, right, Yeah, you know that stories. But people who don't know that.
Speaker 2: Maybe just apparently from the hotel bed you'd be putting the little make up my room thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she was in the news. And then they go every year for her birthday to the hotels. To the hotels, they have a buffet every year they go back.
Speaker 1: Come on, is amazing they have a buffet to celebrate. How good.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: That's funny, but also terribly stressful.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you check out at eleven o'clock. They're ruthless on that.
Speaker 1: Actually, you gotta check out ten, and some do eleven.
Speaker 2: I just want you to and I'm sorry, We've got to be able to check in earlier than three. Half the days done, I know, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or we should pay cocks ridiculous it is two o'clocks ridiculous as well.
Speaker 1: But I'm happy when you're checking at three and then you've got to be out by eleven. You're not getting twenty.
Speaker 2: Four hours give you're telling me you need four hours to clean up the room. I mean maybe if her sister's just is it, But you don't need four hours.
Speaker 1: No, no, they're going to pull their socks up these hotels, don't they. I'm on a full twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Oh he's in the buffet, Stacey.
Speaker 1: Stacy, good morning.
Speaker 4: Sorry? Sorry, where do.
Speaker 1: You sit on a hotel?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, let's stick with the shakeout.
Speaker 4: What time should check out?
Speaker 12: I agree it should be later and you should be able.
Speaker 1: To see all right, Stacey? Where did you have the baby?
Speaker 12: I delivered my beautiful little boy on the toilet.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I literally just said, what about those people who go to the toy?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Was this first baby?
Speaker 12: Second baby?
Speaker 2: Because second comes quicker, doesn't don't.
Speaker 12: They a lot quicker? From first contraction to delivery was under forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Did you know you knew you were pregnant? Obviously?
Speaker 12: It was absolutely yes, I was undoubtedly pregnant. Everyone knew I was and.
Speaker 5: So when the baby started coming, were you like, oh, oh.
Speaker 12: Look, I actual we called the hospital after a couple of contractions because they were very close together, and the nurse was like, this is your second you know your first one was seven hours. Just have a shower, I have a cup of tea coming, You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: This happens to a lot of people. They go and then they go and I go. My sister in laws like, I don't want to come to maybe.
Speaker 4: Gas now, Stacey, I've done a I've done a poo sample where I've had to have to had to catch the you know, how do you go catching a baby? Did you use a ice? A? Well?
Speaker 12: Well, look, to be honest, when it's happening the first one, I think you feel that it happens very slowly and you don't have a lot of control. For the second one, I felt like my body was just doing what it needed to do naturally. So I sort of just went with said there was nothing I can do. You can't stop this process. We've been doing this for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: Anyone.
Speaker 9: Look.
Speaker 12: My husband at the time had run out of the bathroom to get the phone to call an ambulance because I said we're not going to make the hospital. And when he came back in, realizing that the handset was still in the en suite, my my little boy was born. So I was actually cradling him and he just looked at me and screamed, what have you done?
Speaker 4: What have you done?
Speaker 12: And did I still caramer? I threw himself on the floor and could not believe that I had done through him. And at that point I think he went and put himself on the bed because he was going to pass out. And then my amazing father in law came in and was like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Here are we still sitting on the toilet.
Speaker 12: I was still sitting on the toilet. I could not move, And honestly, I.
Speaker 1: Was it's not funny because I.
Speaker 12: Had my white cows and bar that down. Worry we would give me a woman. I was like, I don't know what I'm going to do with What am I going to do with them?
Speaker 4: I love you?
Speaker 1: How useless are men sometimes?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Seriously, like you're just dropped a baby out, you've caught it yourself, you're now holding it, and your husband comes in and throws himself on the floor.
Speaker 2: But I'm surprised he left because last time he left you had a baby.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be leaving you alone.
Speaker 1: Against Stacey, were you okay? You're more stressed about the towels.
Speaker 12: I was more stressed about the towns and the and I was quite calm. I'm quite calm. And by the time the paramedics right, they're like, wow, look what you see. I'm like, yeah, you're not the.
Speaker 2: First person to tell me that today.
Speaker 9: Just get me some float.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, please get me, Stacey, I give I love you. That is quite a story.
Speaker 2: Caller of the day. How about check you're turned it doll a Cargan voucher. Go on there, treat yourself.
Speaker 3: Good on you.
Speaker 1: That's an amazing story, Stacey. God, women are and mums are just amazing.
Speaker 3: So he did a good effort.
Speaker 1: What have you done? As we say, you did this to me like that?
Speaker 2: You know when they messed up the carp Hey, turn on the Kagan Doodge coming your way down. Carga dot Com helps you get what you want for less now that is clicking.
Speaker 4: AWESO just wondered how you got the spaghetti stains out of the carpet.
Speaker 5: I know, Oh my gosh, did I show you.
Speaker 1: What happened to my carpet.
Speaker 5: I know we're out of time, but my dog got a container of hot chocolate out of the.
Speaker 4: All over the white carpet, like you're at the color run.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's like a new carpet job. Like I don't think it can be fixed.
Speaker 3: I'm not on a rug like on the carpet.
Speaker 1: Not a rug, but it's a does it look like a yeah situation?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, you know you've seen those Instagram Instagram videos with the rug people to get the stays.
Speaker 2: That's therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do you get? Where do you find those people in real.
Speaker 3: I'll bring the gurney around.
Speaker 1: I need them off the algorithm and into my living room, like now it has happened last night.
Speaker 3: We'll come around with a gurney.
Speaker 2: Have a great day of ron. We will see you tomorrow. Meltra Center as inex Bag
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials