Speaker 1: Can you paint a picture?
Speaker 2: It is Jason Lauren Clinton as well. Yeah, loves what.
Speaker 3: He's going to be out there all morning. So we've got a claw machine. It was the one thing we wanted when we started. We wanted skill machine. Yeah, a skill tester with merch in it. We finally got it.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want a qualified production team? We're like yeah, yeah, yeah, but we want a skill tester.
Speaker 3: We want to couch and we want a skill tester. So we got a skill tester. After how long have we been here? A year? And you're a bit, you're a bit and I'm not sure. Someone's tried to put the merch in the skill tester. And the first thing, how did the hat get there? There's a hat wedged in the hole. Yeah, but it hasn't fallen down the hole, so it's disabled the call.
Speaker 1: It's like when you see the new stories of the babies getting stuck in the skill Brady, be careful, he's to produce it, Brod, be careful because you might get stuck.
Speaker 3: So he's now trying to go up through the hole for there is he's trying to go up through the hole to get the hat out. I've got a coat hanger attached to my hand which has formed a hook which is trying to pull on the hat to come down through the lap. Now there is a key to open the skill stuff the producer or broady, where's the key?
Speaker 1: And I colleague need has the key and he's on holiday in the Philippines.
Speaker 3: He got the key in the Phillippe.
Speaker 1: I believe he has a key with him.
Speaker 2: And what if we had a baby stuck in there? Right in there?
Speaker 1: Ah? Now what just just for everyone playing at home? This is for our guests when they come in and they can have a hoon on it.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. It's full of merch.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we didn't try to see if the merch fit in the cloral down the whole.
Speaker 1: Good things in there like bottles and some socks.
Speaker 2: And some drink bottles gonna get stuck for sure.
Speaker 3: You know, when I went to Tokyo, there's like there are claw machine venues that are like five stories high just of craw machines. Have you ever seen those? In Japan? They're like, hang on, we go again, let's sake. Yes. Is it true that you can control the group's strength to make it stronger or weaker.
Speaker 2: Yes you can, and that is very weak.
Speaker 3: That should be strong.
Speaker 2: We want the people to get exactly because remember my son Hudson sold all these Pokemon cards and bought a skill tester and the guy, the guy said when he boarded off him he can control. Yeah, he goes at the moment. It's set for one in every thirty five people with it.
Speaker 1: Is that Is that a hair scrunchy in it? Yeah, for the hair scrunchy, that's not.
Speaker 3: That's not Our merch birds just put their hair scudgy in it.
Speaker 2: I think it fell out when she was feeling the machine.
Speaker 1: Because he got it.
Speaker 3: We need to make it, We need to make it strong. It's just like next time it Cheer comes in, you know, we want him leaving in an over bucket hat.
Speaker 1: Do the kids get stuck in those things?
Speaker 3: Well, it must be bigger than that because that's a small hole.
Speaker 2: You used to be able to crawl up through the price ship, through the hole, through the whole, through the shoot. Yeah, so you reckon.
Speaker 3: It's one every thirty five, not like the actual grip strength. It's got nothing to do.
Speaker 2: You set for how many claw attempts until you get a winner and then if you watch it, the claws really like it's it's weak.
Speaker 1: We should put a large amount of money in there and get a listener to win, win it all.
Speaker 2: That's not bad, great for radio. Don't shake the machine. It's just gone six break.
Speaker 3: Imagine I filled a glass.
Speaker 2: Breaks still to come this morning, your chance to win your way to Buruno Mars in Las Vegas. Plus we've got five thousand bucks up for grabs as well. This is no over. Good morning, Chason
Speaker 3: Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.