Speaker 1: Jason No.
Speaker 2: One hundred, Well, good morning everybody, and welcome.
Speaker 3: Your Monday morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Good morningning.
Speaker 4: How are we all For a few days it's been.
Speaker 5: Listen to your full You're right, he's struggling. Tis the season?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Is the season to be Jarlie.
Speaker 2: Please remember it is the first of December.
Speaker 5: It is it's officially the first day of.
Speaker 3: Summer, and it is a top can you feel it? Fifty on?
Speaker 2: More importantly, it's the first day of December. So our annual rulers effects if you drop the sea words, as in the festive season, you dropped the sea word on this show in December, we play Mariah okay, and she's ready.
Speaker 3: She's a competition because no one wants to go first.
Speaker 2: One wants to go first.
Speaker 4: Shame involved in going.
Speaker 5: First, but that includes you, Meilbo and so don't get on the phone makes silly mistakes that we all have to pay for.
Speaker 6: The issue is for us is that we had an action packed weekend full of festive moments.
Speaker 2: I spent the whole weekend full of festive moments.
Speaker 5: We had our show festive and then we did show festive photos.
Speaker 2: We did, we did indeed were dressed. Frankston Festival.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a long day, really long.
Speaker 2: A big shout out to everyone who came along and got to Santa photos with us on Saturday at the Frankston at.
Speaker 3: The stop it stop.
Speaker 2: It playing going to be one hundred per but I'll still bring it up too for the weekend.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks the question. I actually put my tree up. Yeah, having been to the tree farm.
Speaker 2: Yep. Did you go with your dad? Know that he went for me?
Speaker 3: No, you didn't it up. They put it up.
Speaker 2: Your dad bought it around for you.
Speaker 3: He was doing festive photos with us.
Speaker 2: You came home and it was set up.
Speaker 3: He had to decorate it.
Speaker 4: I had to decorate it.
Speaker 2: Oh God forbid. But he put the stand on that was already sitting in the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the stand was in. He had a hard part. How old are you old enough for forty three in a couple of weeks?
Speaker 2: Wow, and your dad's coming around.
Speaker 3: It's so sweet.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 5: My parents came over and in fact Clink came over to him to do my.
Speaker 3: I also had the street festive party.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh god, I've been quite a social street She was supposed to have been the party.
Speaker 3: We had to pivot to a pub.
Speaker 2: Questions, how does that work with all the kids in the street? Do you do presents?
Speaker 3: No, but my sister in law thought we did so shed like she had to go shopping to buy the festive gifts and then realized no one else was doing.
Speaker 2: Fest I should have looked like a hero to the king.
Speaker 3: She took him home, she took him back right when anyway?
Speaker 2: Fun show ahead, nice Lady Gaga. We're offloading tickets last week. This week we go to a whole new level.
Speaker 3: That's right, We've got tickets to a corporate suite for Gaga. Lovely she she's here this.
Speaker 2: Week VIP style. You want to win your way to Gaga? How it works this week? It's as easy as when you hear us play Lady Gaga. Give us a ring thirteen twenty four ten and then you will be in the VIP suite and Lady Gaga. Not only that, we want to say thanks for listening to the show. So we are taking over gun by a world. That's right, We've got the keys to the park and we're inviting families right across Melbourne. Just be listening later on this morning to win you. Wait there, let's get into it. This is somber. Good morning Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We don't any thanks to it, mates, It's Sheller already express.
Speaker 3: Best to December, Melbourne, let's go. First day of summer.
Speaker 2: Means the Elves will be back.
Speaker 3: Ah many kids waking up to an elf on the show?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, oh yes, yes that's wrong.
Speaker 3: Well I'm just you know, yeah, you forgot to check where they were this morning.
Speaker 4: I did forget to check this morning.
Speaker 3: Guys. The Formula one Championship.
Speaker 4: Is still on, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Now It's going to come down to the final race.
Speaker 2: So what Oscar got up on the weekend won.
Speaker 3: The sprint and then he came second in.
Speaker 6: The Some some Spring Cities or some Grand Prixs have a sprint attached as well, and this is one of them.
Speaker 4: There's like maybe three or four, I don't know.
Speaker 6: So Oscar won the sprint, he qualified on pole and then the McLaren made this strange decision not to pit and it really cost them.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched their driver, Eric.
Speaker 4: Sorry, do you know what? This should come with a warning? Because so many, so many F one people get up as when we talk about F one. But you know what well, I mean, we're a news service.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we knew here we are.
Speaker 4: We're on news service slash entertainment.
Speaker 3: He has taken off producer.
Speaker 2: Oh is that.
Speaker 1: Why he's holding you is? And he's running around the office so he doesn't.
Speaker 5: What he's got to do a whole radio show with us, and you're telling me he's not going to check when was the race?
Speaker 4: If you liked thirty this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's unfair then sorry.
Speaker 4: If you're a passionate fan, you get up.
Speaker 2: No you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gez should have got up and watched it if he really wanted to know what was.
Speaker 2: No, there'd be people waking up this morning ready to watch on their Fox tail i Q box.
Speaker 3: Like they're not listening to us, they're watching the race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think when's two thirty this morning?
Speaker 3: What we can't talk about Nerors?
Speaker 4: We can talk about Nerors, Jason, We're done now, we're done. There man, it's all good.
Speaker 2: So who's it down to now?
Speaker 3: Well, it can still be Oscar Lando and could still win the soar.
Speaker 2: Could actually get there.
Speaker 6: Do you know what he'd need? He'd probably need for Lando to crash crash out of the which isn't out of the realms of possibility. He trails by I think twelve fourteen.
Speaker 4: Points but at the top.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: But you know what if McLaren had been a bit wiser earlier in the year and protected the driver that was leading and.
Speaker 3: Getting disqualified in Vegas has.
Speaker 4: Not helped, they wouldn't be in this situation.
Speaker 3: Anyway, but Max could still win.
Speaker 2: Do you have to pit? Is that legal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Some Grand Prix you have to pit once, some twice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's right.
Speaker 6: Well they didn't pit under the safety car. This is It wasn't so much they didn't pit that. Sorry, I should have explained that Jazz. They should have pit under the safety car, but they.
Speaker 4: Did pract it. They didn't, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Any way, question airpic final talk to me.
Speaker 2: But if you like, say I'm Oscar, right and I've yeah, I got to pit.
Speaker 6: Let's let's pretend you're Oscar bringing out my burger through.
Speaker 3: They still have the orange burger with the orange bump.
Speaker 2: It's back. They've got the green Berger too for wicked.
Speaker 4: Hang on, that's black black bun yeah, orange, some sort of orange. See ye.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to the pit. Have you got to like change, like, what's the minimum requirement? Can I just go in and get a drink and you've got to do tires?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not getting a drink to pities and fuel.
Speaker 2: They've got like a camel pack that of the camel pan or that hat like in the Simpsons with the two Bert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Duff, the Duff can can they come out after the last?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: What do you think of the lego car the winners went around in Vegas? Did you see that?
Speaker 4: They did one of them breakdown? One of the lego cars? I think one of them breakdown and then they had to hit a ride on the McLaren car.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I didn't see the.
Speaker 2: Lego car, haven't you. I saw him break the lego hand or he was trying to open the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that happens.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, this morning, we are a lot to give away tickets to the v I p sweet to see the Lady Gaga. Not only that, to say thank you for listening to the show. We are taking over gun By World yet again. We did this last year. It was awesome, so you know, we just no cost of living is quite high at the moment. Everyone's buying presence for that time of the year. So what happened to Oscar Piastre again?
Speaker 4: Can we not?
Speaker 5: As I just walked back, look at it, don't do it to your.
Speaker 2: New service Jack to join us at gun By World. It's all coming up on Nova. We are not a news service. Tops of fifteen. What a way to celebrate first day of summer Baby in the Summer's savage?
Speaker 3: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 5: Melbourne on Saturday morning and I woke up and it was just bucketing down, And then again yesterday something nice lying in bed listening to the rain.
Speaker 3: But I was like, are we seriously doing this?
Speaker 4: Moment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Saturday was a real mixed back because we're off at the festive festival.
Speaker 3: Franks Festival.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just quickly, just to double back.
Speaker 6: One of the gentlemen at the coffee shop this morning told me, now I have in fact checked this that it was the wettest spring. Now I want to say on record, but I'm not too sure of that. Can you fact check that?
Speaker 2: What was his qualifications?
Speaker 4: Was he wearing a No, he wasn't a meteorologist, but he was an older fellow so.
Speaker 3: He'd probably heard it on a more repud.
Speaker 6: It'd had wisdom, not all old people. But it makes sense, doesn't it, because it was raining quite a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean it could have just the last two days alone would have made.
Speaker 2: It exactly wettest spring since nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 5: But I feel like we had a good wind, Like, well, it depends we didn't have a wet winter.
Speaker 2: No, we have had a cracking summer last year.
Speaker 5: And the weather's getting nice. Checked the days, and then it falls off again. On the weekend.
Speaker 2: We checked the twenty five day forecast for the y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said, I read it this morning. They said dry and put for which day, twenty December. Dry in the morning, but then some showers in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That's that's your sign of like thanks for coming. Time to get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the twenty five day forecast is wrong. It doesn't really exist.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember Festive Day two years ago. We had everyone coming around to our place. It was hot, No, no, it was bucketing down all day, windy, rainy. We had like ten kids under nine in the house. Face was torn a punt.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're right about the weather, yes, Hang on Saturday, Saturday it was sort of like a bit all over the shop, but sun came out for periods when we went to do our meet and greet.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we went down to Frankston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was so beautiful and festive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we dressed up as els did sound to photos.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: It was a great idea, And thank you to everyone who came down there, a few more people than we expected to be perfectly honest and apologies because we had also had our end of year dream the night before, so it wasn't It.
Speaker 3: Was a bit of a stitch up. It was a bit of a stitch up.
Speaker 4: We're in good four when I got to.
Speaker 3: Be a hilarious as the day went on.
Speaker 2: One I am Saturday. I went my dressing is and elf today, Franks, I think I am. Do I just imagine you get home at one am? Yeah, I was early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I can't recall Friday night after our show party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was home one am Saturday.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what happened to you because you left way before me and I got before that, did you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually went to another venue, so I don't know where you went.
Speaker 2: I guess I went to another venue on the way.
Speaker 3: Where did you go? Did your mate in town?
Speaker 4: Where did you go? Do you get?
Speaker 5: Chase bought a may Baby Cats.
Speaker 4: Doing a festive show secrets bells.
Speaker 3: Did she go to Kitten?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I did not. I did not go to Baby Cats.
Speaker 5: So Jason obviously needed some kind of moral support. He rolled in a mate to out work ind of view drinks.
Speaker 4: I was late in the day and then they popped off.
Speaker 3: Let the team went to Kittens.
Speaker 2: I did not. Don't put that out there.
Speaker 3: Where did you go?
Speaker 2: I did not know.
Speaker 3: It's a very easy way to clear it up. Where did you go?
Speaker 2: I was dropping one of our team members home. We went back to their place for a drink. Nate, who worked in promos. So Nate came to Baby Nate did not know. We didn't know.
Speaker 4: We didn't do.
Speaker 2: No, yes, he did. You make him me sound nervous. I did not go to Baby Cats.
Speaker 4: You know I'm not who played the role of missus Claws.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, this is unfair. Kittens is the other way.
Speaker 4: So you went to speak it wrong.
Speaker 3: It's not the other white.
Speaker 2: And he wait, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Everyone came out, Yeah, will you put your foot in it by saying you got home at one, kid when you left at eleventh.
Speaker 2: Never say times lesson learn ah, But thank you to everyone that came along and who we caught up with and brings it. No, you are on the air with Jace Lauren Quints here as well, guys, exciting times on the weekend.
Speaker 3: It's all mess. It's the fuck Control Metro Tunnel. It's finally opened.
Speaker 4: How good are you? Pump Lawren As a regular user.
Speaker 5: I made you all get on the tram for our festive end of year party.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you winged like I say, all of you.
Speaker 2: It was very hot.
Speaker 3: I was loving it, and I've got a video of all of you. Bingy. One of the girls.
Speaker 5: Goes, I have ben caught the tramp since high school. Jason was having a wig out in the corner.
Speaker 2: It was very hot.
Speaker 3: It was jam pad.
Speaker 4: And found yourself a corner of the tram, like right up where the driver sit.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 2: He was on was on the lazy suit move because the four started moving and I freaked out.
Speaker 3: He'd never been on a train before. Maybe you'll enjoy the train more with the new Metro tunnel.
Speaker 2: God it was exciting times. Last night I was watching the news and they crossed live.
Speaker 4: Jack Ward joins us now live from on board a train been through the tunnel, Jack, how's the drive?
Speaker 2: It's going well, Pete.
Speaker 8: This is one of the last trains running through the Metro Tunnel this evening, and I'm joined by two of its passengers here alongside me Craig and Melanie Craig.
Speaker 2: Your first time in the tunnel. How's it feeling. It's feeling good.
Speaker 9: We decided to head out to dinner and looking forward to seeing the antex station.
Speaker 2: Is you're gonna live up to the price tag?
Speaker 4: Do you think nothing could possibly live up to the price tag?
Speaker 2: But the money spent now, so let's enjoy it. Good attitude.
Speaker 3: People were excited, I know, beside.
Speaker 2: Themselves, just on the price tag fifteen billion. Yeah, he came in like.
Speaker 3: That doesn't surprise me. It was a big job. Where does it actually go?
Speaker 4: There's five stops, they all new stops. They are all new stops.
Speaker 2: Stations, pretty flash.
Speaker 4: Where the station's cool. That's near the Shrine of Remembrance.
Speaker 2: You'd get off there and walk to the box.
Speaker 4: You could actually you just walk up that hill. Yeah, struggle. But now there's also stations. Now this is going to test me. Here we go atwn Hall. Yeah, there's one at Always Street, and there's one at.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 4: We are a news show somewhere else State Library, I believe is that okay good? Well?
Speaker 5: Like people were going mad on the socials about it. Luke Dennahey, now.
Speaker 3: He used to write for the Herald Entertainment.
Speaker 5: He's done like a mini feature film on his highlighting some of the the special features of the new metro tunnel station.
Speaker 8: Look at the amazing architecture here in engineering and pizza at seven eleven, which I hadn't seen before. These beautiful big holes.
Speaker 2: I just loved it.
Speaker 8: Escalators as well, some of them are huge, very tall. Here is the town Hall walk to Flinder Street, which I think will be very well use.
Speaker 2: I love the tiles there.
Speaker 3: Seven eleven Pizza and he did a bit of shade of blakes. Beautiful tiles and long escalators.
Speaker 2: He sounds like your mate in the UK.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I'm such in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Now who's that plan?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I can't remember his name. Francis Francis and.
Speaker 3: He's the train enthusiast Instagram.
Speaker 4: You imagine what he'd beat he was riding through our metro tunnel.
Speaker 2: We should have flown him out for it.
Speaker 4: We should.
Speaker 2: We should have bought Francis.
Speaker 5: Because he just loves trains, doesn't he does he love trains or tunnels at all.
Speaker 4: He loves the infrastructure and he loves the train as well.
Speaker 2: He doesn't mind the time.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've already spent fifteen billion dollars. Would it hurt us another couple of grand to fly at train fluenza a out.
Speaker 2: You No, we've run out of money. I did some maths. Do you want to know what else we could have bought with billion? Yep? We could have actually bought thirty million iPads, that's what iPad for every Australian and we'd have three millions back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah good.
Speaker 2: We could have brought one hundred and fifty of the best fighter jets in the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Or we could have bought one hundred and seventy eight brand new top of the line Lamborghinis.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, just shared him around on weekends.
Speaker 2: Do be and pack at him. You've gotten on Saturday.
Speaker 3: But Clint, you've got friends who are just frothen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I've got friends who live in the west and it's basically connected between the west and the southeast.
Speaker 4: So you know, like so a lot of the people yesterday got on it.
Speaker 6: It's Sunbury and it's going to connect the people of Sunbury and that sort of area out to like.
Speaker 2: They can go all right side.
Speaker 6: This is going it's actually revolutionary, you know, like it's something that when it comes to infrastructure, it's not what it's been crying out for.
Speaker 3: So is it open now? Like could I go and get on it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, but could there be people on their way to work right now?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's play a game tunnel or not? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a ring right now and we will have to guess whether you are in the new tunnel.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is their phone reception in the new time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It tillion comes with phone reception.
Speaker 4: The life Jack did the life cross there last night?
Speaker 2: Don't remember Greg. She was like, we're going live to a time track with.
Speaker 4: Greg gives us great, great.
Speaker 3: Okay, thirty in the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. We will fly through a couple of calls. Next we have to work out whether they are in the tunnel or not.
Speaker 3: Tell us what you can say, Yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Tunnel on we'll play next thurday and twenty four ten. If you join us on the air, we've got free stuff to go this morning. Oh god, we've got a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about it.
Speaker 2: How about two hundred dollars Archiees footwear vouch.
Speaker 3: For good for your back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're just talking the new Metro tunnel, which all decide is going to change people's lives possibly you know, twenty five thirty minutes each way to work. Think about that an hour of your day back.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: So it opened this weekend, so we thought it has opened yesterday, but we just asked are you in the tunnel? And then it was brought to our attention that we've got restricted operating hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, they're sort of still testing and implementing and all the rest of that, right, Producer Brody.
Speaker 1: It is only open between ten and three, but on weeknesdays.
Speaker 3: So we c no peak hour business.
Speaker 2: So we just said, let's play a round of tunnel or not. Give us a ring and we'll work out if you're in the tunnel or you're not in the tunnel. What times are open again?
Speaker 4: Ten a m. We must be production.
Speaker 3: So people that called different, you're not in the.
Speaker 4: Not t Have you been in the tunnel? Were you in the tunnel yesterday?
Speaker 3: So you think people just went for a joy ride or even just to walk around.
Speaker 6: They had flags, they were handing out flags and people waving flags.
Speaker 3: Through the tunnel. Flag yeah, or like follow me, follow.
Speaker 2: This flat world. When they seen the groups walking around.
Speaker 6: There were a lot of train enthusiasts who love the opportunity to test ride and.
Speaker 3: And do you think so more excited about the train? Are they new trains?
Speaker 4: I believe that there existing trains.
Speaker 3: Exciting.
Speaker 2: No same graffiti down the side, just new tunnel.
Speaker 3: So it's the actual stations that are exciting.
Speaker 2: You know who wouldn't have been there to test right?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Albert?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Because he was getting hitch. Yeah, how's that? What? Claire was there? Claire from Altona.
Speaker 6: Now Altona is one of these spots that is going to help Claire get into the city quicker with the Metro tunnel.
Speaker 4: Am I right? Claire?
Speaker 10: Good morning? Well we actually caught the train, the second Metro train through the tunnel yesterday and woods Gray train to Footscray and then went through all the all the tunnel stations.
Speaker 3: And what do you think, do you reckon it's worth fifteen billion?
Speaker 10: Probably not, But look I have I have a young son who's an absolute train officionado, and he has memorized the stations, He's done all the research. So look we had to do it. It's fun of my role as his mother. Yeah, and it was, it was. It was an amazing celebration, the amount of money, not only with building the tunnel. For the celebration, you know, we had musicians and singers and an amble pins that they were giving out at every station. It was phenomenal.
Speaker 4: What about the food offerings? Were you happy with the food offerings?
Speaker 10: There are a lot of machines.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of.
Speaker 10: Things the Japanese inspired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, machines, very very futuristic. Yeah, everything's in a machine less people.
Speaker 2: Some of those vending machines in Japan. You don't want at the stations here, machines.
Speaker 4: They've got ndies in machines in Yeah, we're not station yeah. Oh yeah. If you need a new pair of duds after riding the track.
Speaker 3: New onundies, Yeah, that's good. No, they should have them. What if you need an emergency pair of undies?
Speaker 2: Know there's some.
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 3: I reckon. I don't think that's real.
Speaker 2: You reckon that, Yeah, right, I reckon they they.
Speaker 3: I think that's made up.
Speaker 2: Actually, don't don't do it work, do not curgle on?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: Do you think your centers ordered some under vending machines here?
Speaker 2: I doubt that strongly. I think they would have gone the peat in the coke ones.
Speaker 4: Just in it.
Speaker 2: She would, she would have drive in the train.
Speaker 4: She was, She loved it.
Speaker 2: She said that seeing the mission impossible when Tom's hanging on the front of the train.
Speaker 3: That's everything runs smoothly.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: No dramas well done, yep. Nice word begs the question.
Speaker 4: Don't know?
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody working you Monday. She goes take advantage of the Black Friday specials over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I did did she get all you as.
Speaker 4: You bought? What?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Yes?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I let it in there massively let her in there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: What did? What?
Speaker 2: Did you buy?
Speaker 3: A Brussels one role on this show in December?
Speaker 2: Welcome for the first time. It's twenty twenty five again. I think one Lauren Phillips that you say unfair. That word in December.
Speaker 3: Came out of your Yeah, but he said, did you get around the Black Friday?
Speaker 4: So else?
Speaker 3: I did? I did my festive season shopping.
Speaker 2: Have you sorted Paul? So I know you were in the Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an organized football.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you know if he sorted you?
Speaker 3: No idea. I don't want to talk about I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 4: It anymore, not at all.
Speaker 3: It's too dangerous. Anyway. Game on Melbourne is the C word. In December we play Maria.
Speaker 2: Do you do presents for everrunt? Or you do the secret center thing?
Speaker 6: Is that addressed to me? That question about the first season? We do a secret Santa?
Speaker 4: Right, we have a budget.
Speaker 3: Yours is not secret and they have what do you mean it's not secret? Well, you know who's you know?
Speaker 4: We don't we know who we've got.
Speaker 5: Ah, like the gift is in secret. They write they write proper sante lists.
Speaker 2: You mean like a wedding registry pretty much? Yeah, why don't you just go and buy yourself what's called actually it's.
Speaker 6: Called draw names dot com today, dot com dot com. Anyway, what you do is you're key in all that, all.
Speaker 4: The names you're key.
Speaker 2: You can find the website.
Speaker 6: You're plugging all the names of the people in your family, and then it's sort of and then you can put your your personal wish list what what you'd like for ideas if you don't have your own that takes.
Speaker 4: The festive season, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Don't you think it takes the shine out of it?
Speaker 3: Really you want but you're just buying things for you exactly.
Speaker 6: And the trick for me is because my birthday is in December, doubles is a birthday list as well.
Speaker 2: Ah okay, that's smart. It put people what's on your list?
Speaker 4: A whole lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: What's on it? What have you asked for?
Speaker 6: One of the most rogue things I asked for I asked for a steamer.
Speaker 3: I did say that.
Speaker 4: The dumplings or like shirt, the shirts, because I'm just sick of getting the iron and the ironing.
Speaker 2: Have you seen what I care board out? And it was going off in the US because all the kids in dorms were buying it. So you know those those inflatable guys who see outside car yard, right, So it's like a mini version of that and you put your shirt on it and then it inflates, but it inflates with such force that it's straight.
Speaker 3: Through the shirt hot air or something.
Speaker 4: Yeahs steam or something, And where do you get on?
Speaker 2: And then the shirt's ready? I think it was.
Speaker 3: I don't reckon that.
Speaker 4: You should buy one Christmas?
Speaker 2: Oh, Loren, what are you doing? Morning? Melbourne? This is an over one hundred for the second time there is Mariah. Are the rulers in play from the first of December? You say the C word on this show? We play Mariah so far? Can we get a tally check please? Clint?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks glorious and it's lonely at the top because Lauren leads on two jasus, Clint, producers, guests.
Speaker 4: Callers all on zero. That is the Mariah Carey Festive counter.
Speaker 3: You guys will catch up. I'm just reminding everyone how the game.
Speaker 4: Works, you know, Yeah, gotcha, just setting the time.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say another word for us anywhere where.
Speaker 2: Were we We're talking about what you were going to buy your fiance.
Speaker 3: Well, you just told me about this. I mean, I'm not really sure he'd love this. Are not talking anymore?
Speaker 2: Run people through what you were looking at.
Speaker 5: It's an It's like a you put shirts on this inflatable thing and it blows up and it irons.
Speaker 2: It was going off in the US when you are they all head to college or the students.
Speaker 3: I just so you can get them from Cogan.
Speaker 2: Well, I care bought out a cheaper version in the US. I don't know how much they are here. Cogan's got it for what three hundred bucks?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually one hundred and do you think one hundred and twenty nine? I don't think you not as a gift? Okay, talk about something else.
Speaker 2: Guys, Can I changtack for a second. Lady Gaga, this is the song you are listening out for. When you hear us play Born this Way, give us a ring and you will win tickets to our VP. Sweet. That's right, VIP. Sweet, these are ultruck VIP tickets this week.
Speaker 3: They're going to be amazing. She's here this week.
Speaker 4: Sweet's coming.
Speaker 2: You've waited long enough, Little monsters. Lady Gaga presents the Mayhemball Live in Australia this December. Go to live nation dot com dot a you ticket details. You know what, It's a pretty good gift for someone great.
Speaker 3: It's a great gift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't call.
Speaker 2: Now though, no, no, no, ye. When you hear born this way, guys, can we talk weddings?
Speaker 4: Sure didn't.
Speaker 2: Didn't that come out of nowhere?
Speaker 4: On the elbow.
Speaker 5: Wedding we had on the other day and he was saying, you were grilling in the and he hinted it was about it was around the corner.
Speaker 2: Did he see I didn't get that vibe.
Speaker 3: I thought it was still a bit no, but he'd always said it would be before. Chris, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't.
Speaker 2: No, hang on produces his call. No, it was yeah, Brady, she said the word.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: It didn't. It wasn't married.
Speaker 3: Before from band was going to said the word no in of you. Okay, that one didn't come.
Speaker 4: We didn't get to the end. I didn't say we didn't get to the end. We're fine.
Speaker 3: We carried an he said he did before the end of the year for.
Speaker 4: The twenty fifth of December. She went, will celebrate yes.
Speaker 3: The day, So he got married and he stuck to his promises.
Speaker 4: Now, beautiful Jody, Jody.
Speaker 6: Now I assume she's taken Albow's surname, but she now Jody Albanez.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Actually this morning.
Speaker 6: But she looked lovely and they had at the lodge, very very that was all very secret.
Speaker 2: It's the lodge, like I heard it was at the lodge.
Speaker 4: What did you hear?
Speaker 2: I heard the lodge needs a bit of a glower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does. It's a bit dated it was when I was there. You've gone to the lodge, to the lodge. Yeah what yeah, Alba for a game of cricket?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, isn't the lodge in Canberra?
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, hang on, you've been to Kira Billy.
Speaker 3: Oh you got the wrong Wait, which one is the lodge?
Speaker 4: Lodge?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 4: I got the wrong one? The Lodge. I haven't met the lodge.
Speaker 3: Why did I get married there?
Speaker 2: Because was he going to get married? He's the Prime Minister I.
Speaker 3: Think, and he got married in his backyard.
Speaker 4: Well, just like you want to. Is like one road in, one road out, that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Normally at big weddings like that, there's there's like paparazzi get photos or something.
Speaker 3: It seems like it was all very contained.
Speaker 2: A couple of pap shots of people going in and stuff.
Speaker 3: Who was on the guest list?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't recognize any high anyone was there. Yeah, like all Polly's.
Speaker 3: High end people. What is that? What's a high end?
Speaker 4: I think they were all sort of political animals.
Speaker 3: The people, friends and fan It's a proper wedding.
Speaker 4: Not like now. One of the big revelations was Toto the dog.
Speaker 6: Now Toto the dog was It was one of the bride brides mat no bride's maids.
Speaker 4: Flower girls.
Speaker 3: It's total boy or girl.
Speaker 4: It's a girl.
Speaker 3: It was a flower dog.
Speaker 4: The flower dog and carried the ring as well.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's a big it is a bit.
Speaker 4: Did you see that had Albert Ale as well? Jody and elbow be.
Speaker 2: I that did he do a Do they do a Bucks?
Speaker 4: If he hasn't, we should do a retrospective Bucks Elbow.
Speaker 2: Next time, elbows in. We need to do we need to We'll take.
Speaker 3: Him to once it's done. It's done. You can't have a retrospective Bucks past now you can't.
Speaker 2: You can take Jody yet your hens.
Speaker 4: Imagine taking Albert to South Melbourne to babys.
Speaker 2: Good to see you again too.
Speaker 4: We would have to line up. No, that's the highest office in the land.
Speaker 2: I don't think he had a bus Hey guys. Thirteen twenty fourteen, can we talk surprise weddings?
Speaker 4: Have you been to one? Or have you had one?
Speaker 5: I went to one that was an engagement party.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it wasn't any game. Yes, it's a wedding.
Speaker 2: They turned up and did you like that or do you feel cheated?
Speaker 4: And I loved it because you don't have to worry about what you're going to wait.
Speaker 2: At the wedding.
Speaker 3: But was great now everyone was dressed up. Yeah, it was like it was stunning. Yeah, it was fun. I love that everyone got this big spart.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Have you been to a surprise wedding? We had friends of ours who said, guess what, we're already married. We've been married for a while, the first chance we've had to get everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been to one of those and.
Speaker 2: That was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been to a surprise wedding or been a part of one? Give us call an over. While listening out, Milady Gaga bought this way? Can you hear it? Thirteen twenty four d is our number? You too?
Speaker 4: Right? No?
Speaker 3: We have fine?
Speaker 4: Are we not?
Speaker 3: Walking it together. Okay, yes, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, pull back the curtain for a secon.
Speaker 3: We just took a call during the song.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely sent us someone who is looking for love in Melbourne, and we're going to help them find.
Speaker 2: Wait till you hear this phone call.
Speaker 4: I wait to hear the description.
Speaker 3: We're talking about weddings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's it's got some romance bubbling in the air Melbourne.
Speaker 3: It's lost.
Speaker 2: It's not lost anyway. We're going to get to that call in a second. First though, back to wedding third age twenty four to ten off the back of Elbow on the weekend. Have you been part of a surprise wedding.
Speaker 3: Cake from Craigieburn? Good morning, Good morning guys. What happened?
Speaker 7: It was actually my surprise wedding. So I remarried my husband after divorcing him, and we invited our new friends, mother's group friends to come around for a festive occasion and they thought that Santa was coming out and it was a celebrant.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so cool. And was everyone's surprised.
Speaker 7: Yes, they were a little bit surprised.
Speaker 2: I've started this movie before.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 7: Well, no, they hadn't because they were new friends. To start from scratch with our new friends who hadn't start, Yeah, exactly, fresh start and it was fantastic.
Speaker 3: I know another couple that that they were married. They were divorced for about two years and they've just got remarried and they did a surprise wedding surprises in they just posted the photos. It was just them and their kids. They were like surprise for the kids. Awesome.
Speaker 5: Frank and Karen Down's good morning. Was it you or did you go to a surprise wedding?
Speaker 9: No? I went to a allegedly it was a surprise jewel fortieth Yeah, brother and he's Beyonce at the time and they ended up getting married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they fooled you into thinking it was a jewel for it.
Speaker 2: You're still in shop?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I actually I rocked up with shorts and shoe, didn't dress you know, majority as people were dressed up and ready to go.
Speaker 3: When I shorts and a T shirt? Was it a backyard barbie or what was the setup Frank I was doing?
Speaker 9: It was all going in the backyard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's on them, mate, that's not on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that count of a dress code for that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Ringwood Courtney Surprise Weddings. You're a part of one.
Speaker 12: Yes, Hi, guys, love your show.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 12: I actually had a secret wedding. We invited all of our family and friends to my baby shower. I was seven months pregnant and everyone rocked up and we got married on the spot in the in my in laws backyard. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: That's so special.
Speaker 2: Still do the games. We passed the nappy round with the mass bar in it or there was no That was the thing.
Speaker 12: We had to really convince people to come because they didn't want to come to a classic baby shower people without giving it away why they had to come.
Speaker 3: Did anyone know or did you get the surprise through?
Speaker 12: We had a you immediate family know, just to make sure they would actually get there. But yeah, for the most part, that's the crime.
Speaker 6: I remember a wedding I should have gone to which was actually an engagement party, and I missed it because I gave through out an excuse because.
Speaker 2: I thought, you know what, I'll catch them on the wedding, get.
Speaker 4: Him on the wedding, and I'll open up Instagram that night and I'm like body hell, they're married.
Speaker 5: Yeah you run if it's just a wedding at a baby shower or something, or might not turn up.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's just gone twenty eight past seven. Still to come this morning, your chance to win your way to Gaga in our VIP suite. The son you are listening out for when you're here born this way, hit the phones, but coming up very soon. We are looking for love on a tram.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, this call we just talk is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It's going to make you feel so warm inside.
Speaker 3: And if you are eyeball and someone for half an hour on a tram on the weekend, Lady Gaga on Nova. Hey, hey, this is Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga presents the Mayhem Ball.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be Gaga.
Speaker 2: You waited long enough her Little monsters. Gaga presents the Mayhem Ball live in Australia this December. Info at livenation dot com dot are you Last week we were offloading tickets. This week we are getting you inside a v IP suite.
Speaker 3: How good Now? I was just checking. She's coming to Melbourne first where her first stop? I like that on Saturday and then she's off to Brisbane and then Sydney.
Speaker 2: You know when you watch like the concerts on TV and you're like, they were in Adelaide, here, they were in Brisbane, and then you've.
Speaker 4: Seen it all exactly.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this is exciting. So she's coming here first first, quite some time to win. Well, she's playing in Sydney on the thirteenth of December.
Speaker 2: Home for the big day and.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they just do a run in a row a few days off. Where do you think she'll go on her days off?
Speaker 3: She's going to Queens. I'm probably probably Island.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think she'd be more a Hamilton Island girl in a stinger suit.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, meat dress. Don't wear the meat dress.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: We do have tickets into a corporate sweet to Lady Gaga this weekend, and Sally and Fitzroy the tickets to yours.
Speaker 2: Sally, you are the chosen one.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Who are you going to take sel? I reckon, I'll.
Speaker 9: Take my sister with me.
Speaker 13: She's going through a dif at the moment.
Speaker 3: She can sing bad Romans at the top of her lungs. Yeah, all right, you girls have a great night out.
Speaker 9: We will thanks and nover.
Speaker 2: Look out watching here. Yes, this weekend Gaga is a coming and all.
Speaker 3: This week we've got more tickets to go.
Speaker 2: It's all right. Actually, you know what, I was just thinking her sister's getting over a relationship. We might have the man for her was coming up.
Speaker 3: We were we might We received a Yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Were one of the greatest calls I think we've received because we.
Speaker 2: Really well, anytime you need our help, you can reach out. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We received a phone call from a gentleman named Rob Earlier who's said, guys, I need to broadcast a message.
Speaker 4: And it was like, you know what. We played the roles of like John Aiken, Alessandra and mel Shilling from maps.
Speaker 3: I think you were more like Alsasundria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was all right, Melbourne. His name is Robin, he needs our help.
Speaker 3: Wait till you hear it, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: We'll play this call for you next time over now, guys, we always say, anytime you want to get in touch, reach out, chuck us a DM or give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well we got to call before from someone called Rob and we thought, yeah, we'll take it. Let's see what Rob wants.
Speaker 11: Good morning, guys, how we are good?
Speaker 2: I believe you need our help.
Speaker 11: I certainly do. I like to broadcast a measure to a beautiful woman that I involved thesever thirty minutes on a tram.
Speaker 3: What you spoke to her for thirty minutes on the tram?
Speaker 11: Yes, I was setting a tram from Northcot to Birsty, thirty minutes out of Ducklands. Yeah, this absolutely stunning woman and go on the train on the train with a woman and an old of women and five kids. Was in the age of five and told yes, And within thirty second she was I bowing me. Oh yeah, I bought me five or thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh how did you feel? Was that a good confidence booch?
Speaker 11: I just blown away. I just couldn't believe it. I'm just an rny guy. I just couldn't believe it. Such a beautiful woman worrying me.
Speaker 3: I didn't believe Did you not get her details for her phone number.
Speaker 4: Back?
Speaker 11: She got off the train before I had time to talk.
Speaker 2: To her, So you actually didn't speak to her an all rock.
Speaker 11: Just dib diball for thirty minutes?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, give us a description.
Speaker 11: Let's well, let's I hope you do. She did about five foot tall, and she had blood hair and a dream flop of the deep plunging nicklin. Oh and like watermelons that look like I was trying to the conscious of.
Speaker 4: She was? She was? She your flavor? That what you look for?
Speaker 11: My cap of tree, that is the tea.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, exactly did you match that description? Give us a column thirteen twenty.
Speaker 11: Now she's there for half an hour and to hold them with five kids between the ages seven and twelve.
Speaker 3: So, Rob, you're you think that the love of your life was on that tram?
Speaker 4: Tell us?
Speaker 11: So not loving my life.
Speaker 4: Luck, there's a difference, Rob, Rob tell us exactly. So what time was this and what tram number was it?
Speaker 14: I think it was seven thirty nine in the morning, two Birth Street, North Street. You had a pair of black boots and the tunky fifty millimeters heel.
Speaker 11: I saw I of the whole lot of the leg face here they covered their calves and they were covered in a silver ornate patterns.
Speaker 4: Right, okay it do you mind me asking how old you are?
Speaker 11: Well? Anyway you should have Christie?
Speaker 2: Well, Rob the messages out there. So if she's listening with any luck, you're you're lucky. Lady might call in lady in lusty.
Speaker 11: That's fantastic, guys, you've got a great show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, just quickly before we let you go. If she is listening, what's your message?
Speaker 11: Please call over and I will pass my message onto you off. That's right shore problem because I am gaga over her.
Speaker 3: Oh we'll be in touch, Rob, Well, we's gaga over her now.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking at the phone lines.
Speaker 3: There's not a huge deal of people called.
Speaker 2: You never know. I give a time.
Speaker 6: That's be the start of it, either a couple of things, a beautiful relationship between Robin the tram lady, or or it could also be the start of a new segment like Love on the.
Speaker 3: Rail, Love Love off the Rail.
Speaker 2: I love it all right before we find out, we'll be in touched brother, Love on the rail.
Speaker 3: If you want a date roll also, maybe just give us a call. But you might be.
Speaker 4: Interested because we are like the mass We really are experts. You're just going to have a high heel.
Speaker 3: That's his thing, fifty centimeter heel.
Speaker 2: It's like a still walker. Here we go, morning, Melbourne. Your chance to take a hard question for five k, meeting for five hundred, or an easy one for fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's try and win you some cash. What a way it would be to start your week. Christine, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 7: How are you going?
Speaker 2: We are good.
Speaker 5: Thank it's first day of summer today. It's looking a bit groom out there.
Speaker 13: Is no, it's not very summary today.
Speaker 2: Are you you're a midwife? Do you keep a track? How many? What's your number?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: Too many to count. Honestly, I've been doing it for about twelve years.
Speaker 2: So what do we reckon? Over two thousand?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Easily, amazing. What a beautiful job.
Speaker 2: That's a great job.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, it's very awarning for sure.
Speaker 5: All right, well let's see if we can win some hash. It is a busy and an expensive time of year. God knows we all need it. You want to play for five hundred dollars today?
Speaker 9: Yes, all right, good luck.
Speaker 2: Let's run through the rooms.
Speaker 7: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: We question lined up for you. You hear three, two, one countdown. You just need to answer for the time is up and the cash is yours. Christine, good luck.
Speaker 2: It is that simple. It's all thanks to tough Matter. Test your strength, stamina and mental grit with your mates at tough Matter, Victoria, January thirty. First you can book now at toughmatter dot com dot are you here? We go for five hundred dollars. Here's your question.
Speaker 6: Which macro nutrient is crucial for muscle growth and repair?
Speaker 9: Three?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 4: By?
Speaker 2: You got it done?
Speaker 3: It It is.
Speaker 7: Well done.
Speaker 3: No worrying a midwife or a nurse who works in the hospital. Well done. Five hundred dollars. What are you going to do with it? Christine?
Speaker 13: Oh, I've got a lot of things I could use it.
Speaker 12: I've got my son's first birthday party coming up this weekend, so definitely going forward.
Speaker 4: That happy birthday comes in handy this time year.
Speaker 5: God, that made me not when I asked that question, because first of December and we have the rule that everyone's been asking about.
Speaker 3: You say the same word in December.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well done spending the money on your son's Birthdayeah, and.
Speaker 2: Well I'm not saying the sea word. We appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Thank you guys, so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Bye, thank you.
Speaker 6: By December, birthdays are a lot, but you know, oh, your dad's to.
Speaker 2: Plan and mate, I've got a good maid of mine. Yeah, Kate Casey who was born on the twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: That's what do they do?
Speaker 2: Or I always make a big thing of my morning birth Yeah, I think so. Well, she's got kids and stuff now, so they just you know about her. She doesn't get a look in. But I was a message and say, like in a happy birthday.
Speaker 4: And make it like about the first first thing in the morning.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Imagine having to make a cake along with a festive.
Speaker 2: You know that's going to suck.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Turkey doesn't go with mud cake.
Speaker 3: Do you know what we should do?
Speaker 2: Book candles in the turkey?
Speaker 4: Those those mudcakes go with anything they do.
Speaker 5: We should do a day where we celebrate people's birthday who are born on the twenty fifth December.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Let's throw them at birthday at another time.
Speaker 2: Of year, because you know how they almost not on the day, No, not on the day, another time of year.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that even early. What we call it, I don't know, Let me work shop it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey guys, coming up next, it's Milestone Monday. This is where we celebrate the people who have done something for the very first time on the weekend.
Speaker 15: I went to have a long for the first time ever, wanting to do the very.
Speaker 4: Long time to the show.
Speaker 12: My partner and are we put together all our baby furniture for the first.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 15: Tried something very new podcasts being about women's plead.
Speaker 13: Something a show that we recorded our very first episode.
Speaker 3: Billy, Well, you recorded your first podcast? We did? That is a good Mileston.
Speaker 2: Apparently podcasted catching on thirteen, twenty four ten is our number? Have you done something for the very first time? This weekend We're.
Speaker 3: Going to celebrate your milestones coming up next Melbourne.
Speaker 2: First time I was an elf, your last.
Speaker 3: Time I was. Oh, now I've been an elf before.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll explain more next.
Speaker 4: Last it's just another milestone Monday. My congratulations to your family and press.
Speaker 2: Thurday and twenty four ten. What did you do for the very first time over the weekend? We all got to dress as elves?
Speaker 3: Guy we did?
Speaker 5: We did Santa photos down at the Frankston Festive Festival.
Speaker 4: Yes, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Being out out to everyone that came along. It was an awesome festival. We're the cleared up for it as well. It's trucks the.
Speaker 4: Suber So did you get a super yes night While we may have got.
Speaker 2: Through the drive through, I know you guys rolled into the festival holding two giant bags and McDonald's were someone a little dusty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had our oh god, we had that part.
Speaker 5: I nearly said it party on the Friday night and then we did our Santa photos on the Saturday, which was terrible timing.
Speaker 2: When did you remember about the Santa photos? At what point Friday night or Saturday morning?
Speaker 5: Friday night when I was on the dance floor dancing to Jesse's girl.
Speaker 2: Fun We're doing where else tomorrow?
Speaker 4: There was some well we went to an Irish pub and then we went to.
Speaker 3: An English we got the dance dance.
Speaker 4: All was not happening until wet.
Speaker 2: To the band that constantly did our request.
Speaker 5: They played one song and at one point Clint stood there shaking his head, going get it off.
Speaker 4: I don't like this, and they did and they stop mid song and he goes, what would you like to hear? And I said, tumble one body.
Speaker 2: Guess no worries alright now? Anyway, thirday and twenty four ten is our number. What did you do for the very first time on the weekend Milestone Monday.
Speaker 3: Let's go Chloe, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: I like Chloe. What do you do for the first time?
Speaker 15: I got her family forty shoot for the first time with my.
Speaker 3: Family family photos or nice?
Speaker 12: So cute?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did you all wear a matching outfit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Blue jeans and white topp and then our daughter wore a little white dress.
Speaker 3: Can't wait.
Speaker 4: Congratulations on that, Chloe.
Speaker 2: How was the family that were in the matching ugly sweaters photos?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yes, were they think? I can't remember that were believe we right?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I think they had like flakes on them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ugly sound Mary? Oh day Mary and Bright.
Speaker 2: Thirteen and twenty four is our number.
Speaker 4: Milestone Monday, Hello lucky, Hi mate? Did you do it the weekend?
Speaker 9: I cleaned my room for the first.
Speaker 3: How many times did your mum nag you to do that?
Speaker 12: She's done of the few times that all the times my dad has done it for.
Speaker 3: Oh, my dad always does it.
Speaker 16: Well.
Speaker 3: Did you feel good about yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Very yeah, good on your life.
Speaker 2: Actually, our youngest, the little terrorist of the family, emptied a giant box of logo Lego Logo have Lego in my other son's room. There's pieces we put it out.
Speaker 3: Did you do it in a fit of rage?
Speaker 2: So that'll be a clean up job today. All hands on, Dick. I wanted to say good night last night and picked on a stood on a two by four brink.
Speaker 4: Hey, Lucky, did you get pocket money?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 10: Nah?
Speaker 9: I think the award was just.
Speaker 3: Getting my room a bit. Yeah, that's a good reward. You can find everything now.
Speaker 2: Good on, You're lucky. Natalie and Kilmore. Good morning, Welcome to Milestone Monday. What'd you do?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Love the show guys, Thank you.
Speaker 13: I moved into my first house for the first time.
Speaker 5: How exciting. But how much of a pain in the neck is moving house?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, it was so much work.
Speaker 12: We had so many people over helping us, which is great, but yeah, first time moving out of the parents' house, so.
Speaker 3: Big move is exciting.
Speaker 2: That where you're just hammering hammer and nail in the wall and you can put a photo up wherever you want, don't have to worry about real estate anymore. That's cool. Congratulations, that's a massive milestone.
Speaker 3: Huge, What a way to start your Monday. Let's go to Linda. Good morning, Hi, how you going with.
Speaker 2: Good Linda Milestone Monday, what'd you do?
Speaker 13: I had a tequila shot for the first time.
Speaker 3: Did you have some lemon and salt tool? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I just shown how to do it. I was at my retirement function with all these young teachers that I work with, and they brought me a tequila shot.
Speaker 3: What's the verdict? Will we be going back for more?
Speaker 13: Actually it was pretty good, but it had a good.
Speaker 3: Kick to it.
Speaker 4: They do they do, Linda, how's the heart burn?
Speaker 13: Oh no, the heart's okay, no heartburn.
Speaker 4: The indies exactly.
Speaker 2: You got to watch the Name of Shot.
Speaker 4: Party. Remember I was telling you about work party.
Speaker 2: My wife's going away in New Zealand. She wanted to do shots and she was like, let's get wet. You know those those ones And she was screaming I want Yeah. They don't do those shots.
Speaker 4: There, don't they Are they called something else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So she got a few weird looks in the bar. I was like, God, she's going out on the highs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 5: That was school teachers who were buying the lipsips.
Speaker 3: Some schools finished this week.
Speaker 4: I know the.
Speaker 2: Margarine machines in the staff rooms will be four shots thirteen twenty four to ten mile Stone, Monday.
Speaker 3: What do you got Good morning, Good morning, How are you doing?
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 3: What did you do for the first time or what are you doing for the first today?
Speaker 15: Officially, but I am finishing my first degree at the age of forty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's well done. You need to get on the ticular shops.
Speaker 15: I do need to get on absolutely. I just finished a Bachelor of Paramedicine. I just won't say thank you to you guys because the long drive to UNI in the mornings. You made it a lot easier.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hannah, I don't even know what paramedicine is.
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 15: A paramedic? So I'm hopefully going to work for Ambulance Victoria at some.
Speaker 4: Point, taking to become a paramedic.
Speaker 15: It's three years.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 3: Wow, paramedics are unbelievable.
Speaker 15: So good luck, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Finishing.
Speaker 2: I'm still getting over some of the school teachers being done this week. Bloody hell.
Speaker 3: Got to be nice being done for what the year because they've.
Speaker 4: Got their holit.
Speaker 2: I know if you're losing their jobs, they're finishing up the year.
Speaker 3: You think some school's ended this week?
Speaker 2: Are you right?
Speaker 4: She's overthinking. Everything comes out of little mouth and it's beautiful to watch.
Speaker 5: I've said the C word twice already this morning Melbourne. Yeah, you played Mariah Carey twice and it's it's got.
Speaker 3: In my head.
Speaker 2: See, she's had a big weekend as well, because Friday we had our drinks. Saturday night did the Sandi foos?
Speaker 3: What was yesterday my street festive party?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about it anymore?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what time did that finish? Oh? Seven thirty this morning? Is that where you were late?
Speaker 3: It was lunch and I wasn't late.
Speaker 4: I'm still was he long? Do you do do you do gifts?
Speaker 2: Do you do it?
Speaker 4: Chris Kringle? No?
Speaker 3: Not at the street party?
Speaker 2: And you've doing this every year. Yeah, I love that that you got. You're so tight with all your neighbors.
Speaker 5: We're not supposed to talk about it on the radio because we don't invite everyone.
Speaker 2: In Good Morning Melbourne. Swedish House Mafia. This is a novel one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well Tops to fifteen Showers today as we do it thanks to our mates at Scherer Ready Express.
Speaker 5: With a very special day coming up for you, Melbourne. Now we are on the home stretch to the end of the year. It is the first December, first day of summer, and on our very last show this year, we want to take you and your friends and your family.
Speaker 3: It's a come buy a World that you can buy world Them Park for the ultimate summer experience. The only place in the state with water slides, rollercoaster shows and wildlife in one goot a wildlife, I can buy a World. Jason Laurence, Come buy a World.
Speaker 2: I love this time of year. It's our way of saying thanks for listening to the show.
Speaker 4: It's like a present.
Speaker 2: Yes, we appreciate it. We're going to pick up the tab. We got the keys to come buy a World. No lines, free rides, free Breaky will be broadcasting live as well. It's just a vibe. After this weekend. I'm seeing a lot of people posting videos and photos of them doing their tree shopping on the weekend.
Speaker 3: I know it was a big weekend for the old trees.
Speaker 2: Black Friday.
Speaker 6: It's Black Friday done now, nah, It sort of it sort of starts earlier than Friday and finishes.
Speaker 2: Still the presents this week and get.
Speaker 4: Them some of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cyber Monday today, guys.
Speaker 2: That I was getting sucked into. I was watching the clocks last night and they're like two hours to go until Black Friday finishes, and I'm like, oh no, it should I know.
Speaker 3: The difference is between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Speaker 2: It's a better two day difference.
Speaker 4: Is howday badge day?
Speaker 3: All right? Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. If you would like to join us at come by World, we would love to see you. It is next Friday, that's right. Beck in Packingham, good morning, Hello, how are you good? Would you like to come on down next Friday? We were love through done perfect? We'd love to host you. Who are you going to bring? All right?
Speaker 13: Well, I've got three kids?
Speaker 3: Right pretty much?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 4: That's fine? Tickets?
Speaker 13: Oh good?
Speaker 2: A lot of people will be pulling the kids out of school next Friday. I think if the schools still still.
Speaker 4: In pay Brie in Snandrew's good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Do you want to join us at and buy a World? I definitely would excellent you get to you will see you there also?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: What about you? You want to come along I would.
Speaker 14: I'd love to.
Speaker 2: Family pass, come on your way, bring the kids. You've got to stay, though, you got to stay.
Speaker 4: Not a dump and run, not a dump and run party, not a babysit.
Speaker 2: When the kids reach that age, we.
Speaker 3: Can drop them and go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, reminder, isn't it a different party.
Speaker 5: You don't have to have kids to come along. These adults can come.
Speaker 3: To this too.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, like bring your kids, anyone can come. Let's go to Vanessa in mornington, Good morning, Vanessa, good morning. Would you like to come next Friday to come buy a world?
Speaker 12: We would love to come next Friday to talk me through who you want to bring.
Speaker 15: I would be bringing my four kids.
Speaker 12: I've got two little girls and then I've got two older boys, so we were well to be coming along.
Speaker 15: I've got the two girls in the car right now.
Speaker 3: Girls, we will see you next Friday. Guys, no lines. The park is all out.
Speaker 2: You know what. I don't bounce back like I used to do from roller coasters.
Speaker 4: You threw your neck out or something. Last year we went on the big Big One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I enjoyed it coming off, I said, you did, Oh yeah, right?
Speaker 4: What did the news on one of the roller coasters. Remember it was the best news, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Just Hey, guys, we've got Meghan from Cranbourne on the line.
Speaker 3: Meghan, talk me through your family tree.
Speaker 13: I've got five of my own children and four foster kids.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 4: An angel, yes, faster kids as well.
Speaker 3: So nine children. It's expensive this time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Would you like to bring them all?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, yess yeah, just like that.
Speaker 15: School drop off and they're just like, what have you want and I'm like, get out the car.
Speaker 9: It's a surprise super.
Speaker 3: Started all right, next Friday. We will see you in.
Speaker 15: Your nineties there, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Oh, we can't wait to meet you, Meghan. It'll be a special day out. I imagine.
Speaker 2: It's a convoy drop.
Speaker 3: Hectic, expensive time of year.
Speaker 4: From in the twenty fifth of December at Heathplace.
Speaker 2: Oh is it crazy? Do you host everyone?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I am actually, oh my wow.
Speaker 15: And I haven't even started my Christmas.
Speaker 3: Oh, Megan, I didn't say the whole.
Speaker 2: Means maybe, silly woman.
Speaker 3: We'll see you Friday.
Speaker 2: Welcome morning, everybody. Just go on twenty to nine and going.
Speaker 4: Home in the morning.
Speaker 3: Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It is not the start to summer we wanted it's the top of fifteen today, but it is warming up during the week.
Speaker 3: Thirty three on person.
Speaker 2: I'm actually looking forward to an overcast afternoon. Boys get home from school. We're doing the tree. Oh yeah, question your question single of bows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, but not little bows.
Speaker 5: There was like we went through a tree era where everyone on their on their festive trees were putting mini bows.
Speaker 3: And now it's like big bows on the top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a present, you know.
Speaker 3: I like it. It's a bit like I don't live at David Jones.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like. I feel like I'm in the departments.
Speaker 3: To you feel like you're at Melbourne Central.
Speaker 6: I've got bows on my festive tree. I put it up yesterday, decorated it.
Speaker 3: The little bows and are not it's all about the big bow.
Speaker 2: The tinsel. Tinsel is still a thing.
Speaker 3: Some people love tinsel.
Speaker 2: I like the drapy tinsel, not the big one where.
Speaker 4: Like the strands, i'n't seen that since the nineties.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, the stringy tinsel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the stringy stuff that you throw on the tree.
Speaker 5: Well, the best thing about a tree at home is that you do you You do it how you like, how your family likes.
Speaker 3: Some people like the whole homemade ornaments. Some people like a naked tree.
Speaker 4: Just light. You two have got faky's right, Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah this year, I say real. I mixed between the two in different years.
Speaker 6: I've actually discovered a couple of snails that had crawl.
Speaker 4: I see that's not.
Speaker 3: Those people who get them and then all the spiders come out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, freaks me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's a fake one for me. You put me onto it. She got me to buy the fake one that has the lights in it. Oh, at the end of the branches, the lights just come on.
Speaker 3: I'm basically distributed.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then you just chuck your because there's nothing worse than when you've got a giant patch on the tree with no lights.
Speaker 3: Well you actually, I think the keys plug the lights in and then put them on and then you can see how they look once you turn it on.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, did.
Speaker 2: You ever do I did this when I was younger, and my dad absolutely blue the fake snow, like absolutely went off.
Speaker 5: We did it one year. It was it was the snow in a can. Yes, that's what we did, and we put like stencils of stars.
Speaker 2: It doesn't I'm off like it says it does on the camp I can imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I did it at my NaN's more patient than my mum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lived on our front window. It's all year to be.
Speaker 3: It's not easy.
Speaker 2: That'll be me this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Beautiful fun activity.
Speaker 2: It'll be good coming up next.
Speaker 3: You actually said before, I might do it while the kids are out.
Speaker 4: I said that off the Yeah, I know, but.
Speaker 3: I just put it on there so much. Do it without the kids.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's easier and they give you their homemade decoration. How about this one sits at the back of the tree this year. Keep it in a special place. It's beautiful, so lovely. We can't have it on display all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, save it for a special occasion, yes, like when no one's here and it's just the family to worry.
Speaker 4: We sho.
Speaker 2: You should put it on a lazy Susan and so when people are coming around, you just turn the tree so it's beautifully decorated when the guests are there. Otherwise you turn it back and there's all the kids. Like that.
Speaker 3: When I was sad and lonely and I just had a hip operation and I could decorate my tree, and my dad came over and did it, and it was so ugly that my friends came over and they were like this, like, your life is already sad and miserable. Can't this tree?
Speaker 5: So they put it in the spare room and decorated another one. And then when my dad came over with swap it.
Speaker 2: Oh that I had a lot of work.
Speaker 5: He knew who was a shocker he bought He bought ornaments that were apples.
Speaker 3: They were red apples. Yeah, I think I've got those, shocker dad. He knows this very sweet? Oh yeah, who doesn't.
Speaker 2: You aren't getting coming up next?
Speaker 4: Clinton had a procedure that makes.
Speaker 3: You sound really old.
Speaker 4: That I it just happened.
Speaker 6: What do you mean out of nowhere, I'm at the doctors and then all of a sudden, I'm going under then.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I no idea, we'll go there, Nere justin Bieber, Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Big happy birthday to Robert Irwin twenty one.
Speaker 3: Twenty one today.
Speaker 5: And during that song we were just talking about memes of our twenty first.
Speaker 3: I think I think we should talk about it because.
Speaker 4: Twenty one it's a big, big case.
Speaker 3: It is a big occasion.
Speaker 5: But it's only twenty one, and I started thinking about my twenty first.
Speaker 3: It feels like it was in the Dinosaur.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it.
Speaker 4: Well, so I can't imagine you Well, for me, it's more than twenty one years now, No, not quite.
Speaker 2: For me, Clinton had something. It is twenty first that was right up my alley and vintage. The amount of people I know that had this at the twenty first.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tomorrow on the show, I think we dive into our twentyenty first.
Speaker 3: I'll find a photo tonight, same.
Speaker 4: But a couple of days ago. This timmy year.
Speaker 6: I don't take the piece out of me, but I get a few health checks, right, so this so once a year, once a year, I'll get my bloods done just because just.
Speaker 3: Just it should be diligent.
Speaker 2: Exactly a hypochondria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a health alarmist. I like to call it.
Speaker 2: Okay, like Domateo, this could be it goes.
Speaker 3: To go to the podiatrist.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 3: Getting the most out of his HBO extras cover on.
Speaker 4: It was late last week. I was booked in for my annual skin check.
Speaker 5: Very important, especially this time of yearaching approaching something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I do because I've got a lot of freckles and a few moles.
Speaker 3: And you're a solarium guy.
Speaker 4: Back in the day, I was once upon a time. Yeah, and you know what, working in doing what I did in television, I was out a lot, you know, out in the sun every now and then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, back in the day, so I'm pretty conscientious about it. I went to a dermatologist. I'll go to the same dermatologists now for a few years, and everything was okay.
Speaker 4: You know, it's quite a lot, isn't it. When you get the she gets the or you know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember I got news to get nude.
Speaker 5: Well, I only went to get one mole on my elbow checked and he said, I'll let you get unchanged. And he came back in he goes, now, where's this mole? And I was sitting there completely naked, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, on my elbow, why are you nude?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, good point, because there might be some others panicked.
Speaker 6: I didn't get quite nude. I was in I was in the jocks and in a gown. They you know, you may get dressed, get into the ground, getting in the gown. So I did say because I.
Speaker 4: Had a full full body mole check.
Speaker 3: You can just go into that thing with the mole scared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they to the photos now, a full body God, if I die, someone to leave those.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want those photos of me out there and never for.
Speaker 3: The world to see.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I had a few not I guess you could call them suspect spots. Now, these are the ones that they're they're not alarm, but there. They don't take any chances if they've just sort of appeared.
Speaker 2: Because they want to biopsy on them.
Speaker 6: Because they could be like melanoma, right, or early signs of melanoma spots that are changing appear out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: So I had three of them. One of them was on my on my foot, yep, and I had one on each of my shoulders. But before I knew it, she.
Speaker 6: Said, this is a beautiful, beautiful dermatologist that I see.
Speaker 4: She's study just study. Really, Yeah, shouldn't not at the moment You're not in your prime, not in front of her.
Speaker 2: See if I'm getting neude in front of a doctor, I want them old.
Speaker 3: I was distracted, right, I want to look better.
Speaker 2: I want to look like the best person in the room from the one getting nude.
Speaker 4: She said, I think we need to get these just biopsy. Just like so, I'm just going to take a little set, like a sample. I would you call it that, she said? She said, she said, I'm just going to shave.
Speaker 2: No, make it sound like one of those meats.
Speaker 5: I need to be prepared. Yes, I need to know that I'm going in to get chopped open.
Speaker 6: But you know, I shave most days. Like having a shave sounds fairly rudimentary.
Speaker 5: I need to come back for another appointment when I'm mentally prepared that you're shaving.
Speaker 6: Past ways you can you can give me a shot. I didn't anticipate that you need injections, So all of a sudden, I'm getting three separate injections in different parts of my body. What are you like with needles, Well, I didn't really know to expect a needle. All of a sudden, the needle was going in. I was like, oh, it hurts.
Speaker 4: And then the shave it's not it. It's not shaving whiskers. It's it's shaving like taking full bit. It's the entirety of the spot, all the all the whole thing coming on.
Speaker 3: Like a spoon.
Speaker 2: That's not a shave, that's a scoop.
Speaker 3: Did they stitches.
Speaker 4: There's no stitches because you're shaving. You shaved the top of it.
Speaker 3: Put a band aid one.
Speaker 4: You put a little bit of gauze on or something.
Speaker 3: If it requires gorse. I need at least a week's.
Speaker 4: Morning, and I want to be completely out to shove. And then they get a little little tub and they drop. They dropped the little a little.
Speaker 3: Like a skin tag.
Speaker 2: The poop tub, your head samples.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of tubs.
Speaker 3: We also have to cut your share and do the hairs hand.
Speaker 2: Yes, when you said you're in a gown, I'm like, you're in a gown ninety percent of the time of your life.
Speaker 5: So then what did you go to the podatress to get the the spot check that had been taken.
Speaker 4: I know that was to have a couple of corns.
Speaker 2: God, just a reminder he's still single. Ladies morning, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason. Lauren Clint's here. We're doing a thanxst to her mate at shell already Express. We're just piecing together Friday shenanigans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had a interview festive party for the show. Now we have another one coming up the whole station. Yes, that's a hoe down.
Speaker 3: You got addresses in country.
Speaker 2: It's on a Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's got trouble written all over.
Speaker 3: Thursday is going to be strife. That's not this week?
Speaker 2: Is it next week.
Speaker 4: We had quite a few pit stops post We.
Speaker 2: Met a lot of people. Thank you to pick the businessman that brought us a couple of rounds.
Speaker 4: Oh that was that tall fella.
Speaker 5: Yes, my god, he said hello, and I went and gave him a kiss because I thought, well, I thought you knew him.
Speaker 3: You were nice to meet you. I was like, oh god, I've just come in with the hugging kids.
Speaker 4: He was too.
Speaker 2: There was a lot out on Friday night.
Speaker 3: He was pumping in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: And the silly season has begun Melbourne the first of December, first day of summer, and we are not turning on summer today, So just be careful on the road.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of right.
Speaker 2: About undercover sportsman over here.
Speaker 4: I did all right at bowling, yeah sort of, now, Lauren, Now, now he took himself very serious. It was did he not.
Speaker 3: We got there and he started stretching his quads like full hammy and quad stretches. I don't go with you.
Speaker 6: And when you say undercover sportsman, I don't think that qualifies you to be classified as a sports.
Speaker 2: That's sports camping bowling as a sport.
Speaker 5: He came out of the he came out of the blox hard. We played two games, and you were useless in the second one. You peaked early.
Speaker 6: I did peak, not as useless as our fearless Brady. Now, for those listening in their cars right now at home, you meant to put your your fingers in the holes of a bowling ball, right, He just threw it with somepin.
Speaker 3: He was like a rugby.
Speaker 4: You described it as a flipper, as in what Shane Warn used to bowl the flipper.
Speaker 2: But you were bowling three lanes over look.
Speaker 3: If you had got a couple of strikes, I would have bought the flipper. Yeah, the flipper, but you were useless.
Speaker 1: You can do it, Yes, it's called the flipper. So it's when you get your hand under the ball. And because I'm a left hander, I needed to reverse the spin that I would traditionally put on it, so I up and under the ball high in the air, includes increasing the revolutions and as it hits with a thud, it then takes and then spins back in the opposite direction, hitting the pins on the left hand side, which is.
Speaker 4: Great success rate. But it looks good when you do it. I didn't even people were aghast people watching it think they are people taking video.
Speaker 2: Also, like the way the ball hit. I keeps throwing it in the air. I'm not going to get kicked down.
Speaker 16: That wasn't going to get kicked It was Jay's dropping his drinks every three seconds. They slipped down in my hand, mate, more went on the ground than in your God, what happened?
Speaker 3: I don't think we're welcome back.
Speaker 4: And then we decided to play the arcade games. Oh my god, we.
Speaker 3: Did the horse racing game. Well it's all coming back to just like Michelle Payne, and.
Speaker 2: We had a great time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Melbourne, have a great day. We will see you tomorrow as the fun continues.
Speaker 2: The tree our rich is back from his Bucks party and he is in next.
Speaker 3: Oh, he'll be in a good mood on a Monday morning.
Speaker 2: No tattoos, Aaron, no tattoos.
Speaker 4: I'm safe.
Speaker 3: He's still getting married, still.
Speaker 4: Getting married, alright, And you put your tree up. No, but yeah, I know, I see what he's trying to do.
Speaker 3: Then that rule is only in our show.
Speaker 4: We're still broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Aaron Riches the next or CIN tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I