Speaker 1: You're morna Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren. Clint's here as well. We're doing a thanks Jo mates to show Ready Express.
Speaker 2: Get in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather round and South Australia have to offer. It's a festival of footy and South Australia is ready because we gather around to AFL. Jason Lawrence j.
Speaker 1: All right, launch, we'll sound of the horn.
Speaker 3: Gather around, all right, Melvin. It's such a big, big thing, isn't it.
Speaker 4: We're doing it all the way.
Speaker 3: Gather around.
Speaker 4: We want to take you with us, Melbourne. You just have to listen out to that horn which Clint and I now everyone's called already, but this is the horn. If you missed it, stay tuned tomorrow.
Speaker 3: All right, that's it. You can hear that.
Speaker 4: At some point you've got to call through.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the fhones. Hello, call a run who we got there, Charlie Covert.
Speaker 3: Show the mighty rus Hey. Congratulations, Charlie, well done.
Speaker 5: I thank you guys. Great feeling yesterday, so I'm still still pretty.
Speaker 3: Star about Charlie. You're allowed to rub it in. Clinton nose. He's a D's fan.
Speaker 4: Give him hell.
Speaker 5: I couldn't could be good for a long time. So and it's only round two, so we're obviously pretty excited and happy with that. But being humble goes a long way.
Speaker 4: I think you made many North Melbourne.
Speaker 3: What about that feeling yesterday at Marvel Stadium. I mean it's a fifty nine point victory. The North Melbourne supporters were so happy. Did that make you guys happy? In turn? Like? It must have been amazing feeling?
Speaker 5: Oh, massively. I've never really been a part of anything like that. We've usually gone into the last quarter quite close on the scoreboard, and it was ten minutes to go. I'm usually pretty nervous and anxious and wanted to make sure my opponents didn't kick you any goals. So to run over the problem like that was pretty special and something I haven't experienced.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we're.
Speaker 5: Definitely just as happy as our supporters had been well done.
Speaker 4: I love seeing the Cagers win.
Speaker 1: How did everyone pull up mate? Any injuries?
Speaker 5: No, not yesterday. Everyone's pretty good. We'll get down and do some recovery. I'm sure there'll be a breaking on somewhere to get down and enjoy, but not.
Speaker 3: All good at that right now, Charlie, how's the girlfriend going?
Speaker 1: That's right, Yes, we're trying to get him a good that's beautiful hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah there last night she was down along and playing playing that WINNINGLF Actually a relation a couple about four weeks now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I can't remember we dropped the album, didn't we. That's that's yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I definitely am.
Speaker 3: You are welcome on this show anytime. I sent him an Instagram message before and I was worried that he hadn't got back to me Charlie.
Speaker 5: But if I'm honest, I was still sleep.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Charlie.
Speaker 4: Well done to North Melbourne yesterday for beating them and Challie.
Speaker 1: You're bringing up the school tickets together and I'd love to go
Speaker 4: Well