Speaker 1: We've got getting the morning every day every lady Adelaides.
Speaker 2: I've said this before, it again.
Speaker 1: A Friday isn't a Friday without a nice little chat with our boy.
Speaker 2: Ryan's busy, pitch Gerald.
Speaker 3: It's just simply doesn't work. We can't round out the week and not speak to Phis.
Speaker 4: You cannot start the weekend without you fix a fizzy. And I say that to my wife every week, but she doesn't listen.
Speaker 2: And she's getting through it. She's getting through yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And unfortunately, when we do start living together, I think I think we can spend more time with each other. Do you know what? Did you read the story during the week. There's a lot more couples out there. They're not actually sleeping in separate bedrooms, but they're actually you can now buy double bed bunk beds.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they're.
Speaker 4: Double beds, but they're bunks, Jude, so you can sleep in the same room but not next to each other.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it. It's a good idea.
Speaker 3: You're still sort of sleeping on top of your partners, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are?
Speaker 4: Which one would you take?
Speaker 2: You've got to go.
Speaker 4: You get a better view from up the top, but going for a Wii in the middle of the night. It's tough, very tough.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a gentleman and as we know, hot air rises. I'll take the top one clearly.
Speaker 4: Just don't don't light a match up there because you can the whole place would explode, the roof is.
Speaker 3: Can you remember when you're a kid and you'd go on school camp and like everyone would sprint into the.
Speaker 5: Dorm to try and get the top bunk.
Speaker 2: Can you remember when that was so good?
Speaker 4: Did you go to crystal Brook? Where did you go? Jade's crystal Brookwitted Meadows? Did you go to the water skiing park at Meadows?
Speaker 3: I grew up in Hobart, Tasmaniaf's so yeah, going.
Speaker 5: To Bruney Island and I peed in my like literally peede in my.
Speaker 2: Tent and that was last Christmas.
Speaker 4: Well you did it the Christmas party last year as well. But yeah, I do remember, and I well we're into high school. Our year eight camp. I was going out with kristin Murray and unfortunately got very nervous that I had to kiss her on the camp and got a colestor leading up to it, so I got pulled aside from one a couple of her friends and said, unfortunately, I've got a message for you from Kristin.
Speaker 2: You dumped game over it was the worst camp ever, but made a new friend and he resided on your toplip nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right the caulsor and I've had them ever since for the rest of my life. Well, thanks for having me guys that therapy session.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it. I thanks send you the fitzy herpes.
Speaker 3: Anyway, just before we let you go, we do want to make honorable mention of the fact that you made our top In fact, I think we said you were the sex of your South Australian board man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was about of a second to me.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I was receiving a lot of messages on social media from your listeners saying world unfitsy for making the top five, didn't didn't make it globally and unfortunately Prince William's taking it out again. Did you put together a South Australian top five board man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: For example Sam pel Pepper because he's a he's a bloke who doesn't have to be bored, but he chooses to be.
Speaker 2: And I was saying that he just got married the other day and.
Speaker 1: Everyone's talking about his beautiful bride, as they should, but I'm talking about Sam Paw Pepper. He looked magnificent Phil Smith as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the General.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got to put the general in there, and don't you there's a lot Andrew jarmand Jars is a very hot. Yeah he's not really, but yeah, but he's he uses confidence. Yeah, Paul Adelaide do have quite a few board. I mean, Chad Corns is quite hot. But you know, I'm honored to be That's an amazing to be a part of. I might frame that and put it up in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Adelaide to what.
Speaker 4: Is going on with port like Chris Davies.
Speaker 1: Dat a bit too much bloody lead in the water there.
Speaker 3: Intimidating man, Chris Davies.
Speaker 2: I love Chris Davis.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, thank you so much for having a chat with us again this week. And yes, once again, congratulations on being a sexy ball man.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, have a lovely wee again and we don't want to paint about a picture, but picture.
Speaker 2: Ryan Fitzgerald completely bored with cultural father. He's on your money list, not it's.
Speaker 1: Rights just to get probably the blue sort of noughty stuff out of our system before we straighten up, ever so slightly after seven o'clock shows so true.
Speaker 3: Peeing in the shower thoughts, feelings, and emotions through.
Speaker 2: My thoughts of this, I think we've had this discussion before. I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: In fact, I've never seen a shower. I've never been in a shower. I haven't left just even the slightest bit of your in there.
Speaker 2: Wow, can't help it. Wow, It's convenience.
Speaker 5: Does it ever not occur to you.
Speaker 3: That the same place that you're peeing, as in the shower floor, is where.
Speaker 5: Your kids probably sit and play in the shower?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: That has been brought up to me several times by my wife. All right, yes, and she's she's.
Speaker 2: Aggressively against the two by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh God, stop wearing the shower, stop weinging on the walls, all those types of things. I'm like, talk, I just live a little. Can I just say that I shoot directly down the drain. Oh okay, It's not like a random hose going everywhere. No, like it's it's directly so almost and I'm straight shooting too.
Speaker 2: It's not even hitting the size.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you pride yourself on your accuracy in this space.
Speaker 1: Extremely accurate. This steph Curry of pissing that for me? Can I say that it's been aggressive?
Speaker 2: He'd be very good though. How good is the cove it? Just being a straight shooter?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's his shooting percentage?
Speaker 2: She to go about sixty five percent? Yeah right, it's actually quite good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Some health gurus have suggested that being the shower can be good for the planet. Finally we've got some allies in this space. The average household could potentially save more than four thousand liters of water annually by taking a little steff carey business the shower.
Speaker 2: Finally, you know some sort of ally in this space.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's good for you men, that's fine. Apparently not so good for us women though, because apparently peeing in the shower will ruin our pelvic floors, like we haven't got enough to contend with, like birthing small watermelons.
Speaker 2: Why is it so bad for your standing up?
Speaker 3: Well, because I think sitting down you've got more completely and utterly making this up.
Speaker 5: But I would assume that you've got more control.
Speaker 3: And also that's when you're supposed to practice what they call the keegels. So when women pee, why having this discussion.
Speaker 2: With you right now?
Speaker 1: Please, at the age of just under forty, I'm happy to learn new things.
Speaker 3: So when you saikara your wife, for example, peas on the toilet, you're supposed to contract, like stop it and do that because that strengthens your pelvic floor. So you cut off the supply basically as a rehearsal to train your pelvic floor to be able to contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really works to transverse muscles. Yes, yes, you're transverse abdominals.
Speaker 2: Here we go. So I know that as well.
Speaker 1: So blogs can do that also, but when you do that, when you weed, it really quite stings.
Speaker 2: So the whole thing is, once you start, it's really hard to stop.
Speaker 5: Oh so it stings.
Speaker 2: Men do things men?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, I thought you were a man explaining.
Speaker 3: How it feels for a woman to pee and then cut it off.
Speaker 5: Yes, sorry, I thought that was what was happening.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing that. I learn from that.
Speaker 1: Remember when I said to my wife that the cramp in my groin was probably worse than the childbirth that she went through, didn't go down well. Also, I would imagine as well. I'm not an expert in this field, but oh you do not.
Speaker 5: Just remember that.
Speaker 1: That's standing up doing a way in the shower. There could be some issues with accuracy for women.
Speaker 5: Oh it's not it's not as easy to control.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: And also the other thing is that they don't want you to associate running water with pee. So for example, when I go to bed at night and I play rain sounds to help me not off to sleep, they don't want that to prompt that reaction.
Speaker 5: Because you've heard water that you're going to pisce yourself.
Speaker 1: How Mary times, here's one point. Howry times have you pisce yourself and then blamed your five.
Speaker 3: I need you to confirm or deny something for me. Was there an occasion where you single handedly nearly shut down the entire race?
Speaker 1: I don't know about shut down the entire race, but I certainly are I certainly unfortunately caused quite a few ADMIN errors Because you know me, Jones, I'm not quite a wizard when it comes to computatory.
Speaker 5: You just called it computer tree means you were not a.
Speaker 2: Wizard as it who was actually good at computatory? These days? It people, Oh, so we had to.
Speaker 1: We got asked about a week ago if you needed a pass for the bailo Adelaide five hundred, if you needed accreditation to pop three details, very very extensive little thing through to the administration via computatory, and I put through all of my details. Everything seemed pretty smooth, and then all of a sudden I got an email back and they're lovely to the stuff at Adelaide five hundred, all the media staff saying, oh, look there's been a bit of an error here, and it's actually was our system to melt down. You put in all your details, and then in the question where it said how many accreditations would you like, you said a thousand. It was a lovely lady by the name of Sammy mcgaughlin and she said, so, I'm guessing you don't need a thousand passes. I got a lot of friends. We're not that many friends.
Speaker 2: Who diggers to the five hundred.
Speaker 1: Standing get me a thousand passes thanks? So I said no, no, do you know what, I'll just take the one.
Speaker 3: That's fine, and also se me aware that you actually never ever, ever ever go to anything that you say you're going to go to anyway.
Speaker 5: So it doesn't matter, you don't even need one.
Speaker 2: There's a thousand spare seats.
Speaker 3: What about that Rosalind Park couple who came home from work to find a kohala in their bedroom.
Speaker 1: I love this story. This is so so Australian.
Speaker 3: So quintessentially Ossie, isn't it So? Fran and Bruno came home just after midnight from work and found a kohala just sort of ruffling through her bed's on table.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 1: Dad said he was wearing a bell of Clova he had. He was carrying a sack as well.
Speaker 5: Just looking for grandma's jewelry.
Speaker 3: So we caught up with friend and Bruno yesterday and they recounted the moment that they came home and found a very little koala in their bedroom.
Speaker 7: I opened the door and I didn't sell my dog, so I thought this was a little bit odd because he always welcome us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you come home.
Speaker 7: I was looking for him and I come from my walk away and I saw him sleeping in his bed in my bedroom and I said, oh, your lace dog, you're there. And the kitchen makes some food and I was come back to my bedroom when I saw the collar, grabbing my dog's bad and I pret, oh, my god, Brono, there's a call in your bedroom and he said, oh, no, you lie, that's not possible. And I thought him, come to stay by yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh friend.
Speaker 1: The thing I love the most is the koala looks back and it looks back at you guys, as if to say, oh, you're home.
Speaker 7: It was like, blady, what a scrimmy?
Speaker 5: Oh wow? And so had you ever really seen koalas before?
Speaker 7: But never in my backyard for example, and definitely not my bedroom.
Speaker 1: No, you go, this is this is how stereotypes are born in Australia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it came in through the doggy door, found its way in.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 5: We went for a walk on the Cleveland National Park the other day. I dragged my teenager out of the house.
Speaker 3: You're going for a walk and it was pretty damn bland until we saw two massive koalas, just like cruising around eating eucalyptus in a tree.
Speaker 5: But that big units.
Speaker 2: Oh they're big boys.
Speaker 1: And you get them on the wrong day and you just go out to shake your hand, they will potentially take a clan off the very bang quick swift movement.
Speaker 2: You lost your hand.
Speaker 3: Kohala's the equal parts like so cute and so fluffy and gorgeous, but all so terrifying.
Speaker 2: Moody, moody.
Speaker 1: We would often, I reckon, it's happened about two or three times now where we found a rat in the bed and talking about myself, what do you mean our cat?
Speaker 2: Houston will go through this phase.
Speaker 1: He's a bit older now, so I think his rat catching days are done right, and.
Speaker 5: The prime stop and say a prayer for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's Prime.
Speaker 1: When he was very, very generous because he was trying to give his gifts, he'd bring back rats and several times he will bring back a rat that wasn't quite dead, so he'd wake up or he'd come back and there's a rat in the bed that is genuinely alive.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: It's very confronting, no one, yes, no wonder you call Houston a d head.
Speaker 1: And then he'd leave us right in the bed and literally strut out, look back over his shoulder and go, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Sweating Jody's diary is you're uninitiated in this space. It's a collection of thoughts for the week, things that have happened, things that have been unfortunate. Things that have been fortunate are the whole thing's a big misfortune.
Speaker 1: To be honest, it can be a nervous time as well, flows around.
Speaker 5: You, especially if you haven't heard it like you Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: This is Jodie's diary. The week that was through the eyes of Joe.
Speaker 5: Dear diary.
Speaker 3: Well, it was the week that big old Burmer the elephant arrived in Adelaide.
Speaker 5: It's a big bass in it on an elephant. It's a massive ass.
Speaker 2: It's a big old it's a big old behind.
Speaker 1: That's fine, and that's such an appropriate name too, by the way, Burma, Yeah seems like something quite large.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine getting stuck behind the elephant and the driving to Mount Barker and you've had a long chat work and you're stuck behind in elephant's ass the whole way up.
Speaker 2: The Fred talk about.
Speaker 5: Are we on air?
Speaker 2: Five thousand dollars is to spend a kitchen warehouse? What would you do at kitchen warehousemans? So many sorcemans, tell me more about that. In the age.
Speaker 1: When I'm sad, I mean kid a kid, I mean song with the kid the roy I'm sick.
Speaker 2: I'm secret, I just want to dance. No, really, are we on air or are we off?
Speaker 3: He okay, right, and so my question to you, Andrew Hayes, is there a chance the port could meet the Crows before the Grand Final?
Speaker 2: If indeed they both make it, we'll talk about this.
Speaker 1: Off and I said, please don't ask me on here, but here we are.
Speaker 2: New couple.
Speaker 5: Alert you guys, I did not know that Tate McCrae was the kid Laura's girlfriend. Well, I didn't know it.
Speaker 2: So just confirmation. This is your fun fact. This is your fun fact. Yeah, track Grahics, I'll stick by. Thanks for Johnny in, Thanks for Johnny and Jakes. Appreciate it. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: If you did not know that Tate McCray and the kid Ler Roy were a thing, give us a call now, bake me out, please, he goes. I had no idea, no idea until it would hit my desk.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, real you should be a reporter for TMC. O question.
Speaker 5: Wow, here she is producer Zy, our resident climate warrior.
Speaker 2: The petition princess though, was in the house and that's producing always.
Speaker 5: Talking petition in the woke left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our Little gen Z Climate Warrior producers.
Speaker 5: Zoe joins us now.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when she doesn't get a coffee, will glue herself.
Speaker 6: Oh my god to thee.
Speaker 5: We got a new catchphrase this week.
Speaker 2: It's got that dog in them. Good on them.
Speaker 3: The Gather Around picture was released as the Saints overtook North Melbourne for the most disappointing team in the AFL.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I love Norwood Oval when I go watch samdful, but it's like it's like you're put in Saint Kilda at the kids table. We always get put at Norwood over. Why can't we get an Adelaide Oval game, like a proper, proper Ben.
Speaker 5: Well, I know, because you're Sint Kilda.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so this might know what that that's fair if you're sitting at the kids table. As soon as the Kilda grows up and plays.
Speaker 3: I learned not to ever mention going to a certain summ one's house. Is why I have no trust in you, because I told you a story offer and I said, do not bring that up on air because you will just try to humiliate me, which is what you're doing.
Speaker 1: We said, who wears the famous? A famous number? Michael Jordan I said maybe Shame warned as well, and you just went to this grant about going to Shame. I did it, but you're real casual about you know, people drop names with ever real casual.
Speaker 2: I think you'll call him Warner or something. I am Warner. So I went to Warner's house and.
Speaker 5: Definitely not what I said.
Speaker 2: That's not what happened.
Speaker 1: Actually what happened is you like, I've actually been in Shane's house, but I don't want to tell you because you're absolutely.
Speaker 3: It will come Exactly, it was most of the life out of me.
Speaker 2: What was Warning's house life?
Speaker 3: It's lovely, Yeah, it was lovely, but he did have child into his pool the number twenty three?
Speaker 5: Can you reader that is?
Speaker 3: Anyone else noticed that Hazy has a really stunning forehead a forehead.
Speaker 2: It's it's prominent.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry, there's more of me to love and buy my fore hair.
Speaker 5: You're true.
Speaker 3: And finally the time came to reveal my first car. I failed mine, and I remember because in Tazzy they do things a bit different, so many levels.
Speaker 2: The whole feat down on the cars.
Speaker 5: So do all the Russians velcome all the ladies.
Speaker 2: It's got that dog in them.
Speaker 3: And the Flintstones go off this weekend. Kings and Queens All my love, Jody.
Speaker 1: Battles and then your so is a super non as aggressive not that competitive space.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's opposite day. It's really aggressive.
Speaker 5: Okay. Battle of the Banger is two songs. We pick a theme.
Speaker 3: They go head to head on the social channels Jody and Hazy or you know them better than me. You're a social media guy. Why don't you say it Jody and Hazy on Instagram. There we go, give us a follow while you're there.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, thanks for stopping by. He's got smashed the follow button.
Speaker 5: He's got some KPIs that he needs to live up.
Speaker 2: And I am falling very short.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know that video that you're looking at, Just let it keep on replaying.
Speaker 2: Get those views up.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the theme this week, of course Balo five hundred. So with every concept that's ever been at the Baylor five hundred, we coud choose from any of the artists or the songs. I went one of the most magnificent Australian singers of all time, and that's Pete Murray and I've.
Speaker 1: Got to agree with you, Jody Scene, Bat of the Days.
Speaker 5: Afraid, honest rest of Ice this morning.
Speaker 1: I know we got such a competitive space and my competitive juices are flowing and I took it too.
Speaker 2: Far, so for that I apologize. Do you absolutely know it's a good song.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm competitive, because every now and then you'll choose a song that I'm like, man, I really really enjoy this song.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it focus on your song?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: I'm still proud of my selection and that is one of the all time greats. No speeds section from the one and only South Australian Hilltop Hoods REB When I told you that song, I was at a charity function.
Speaker 5: With Dan Smith okay name dropper, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And I guarantee I remember the conversation. He doesn't, and I was asking him. I was like, man, I'm going to be a fan boy for a second. Take us through the roots of that song. And he was like, just a couple of bokes maybe doing something half alicit.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: There is no such thing as doing something half illicit. That's like being a little bit pregnant.
Speaker 2: Half smoking something.
Speaker 1: You listen to listen and we just came up with a bit of a chune sampled something else and then it kind of launched us unbelievable in the basement of one of our mate's house.
Speaker 5: And then he brought a boat. Didn't he a auption?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He brought boat a thousand dollars. Life was not happy. Oh gosh, this man. It's twenty one to seventeen.
Speaker 1: I need this to stay in life because we are running out weeks in the year for me to take a lead.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Do you want a drum roll their big fellows? Absolutely? I do so. Nervous hot jocks.
Speaker 4: It's Andrew Hayes with the Hilltop Hoodow.
Speaker 2: It's one of the people. I would have thought this time.
Speaker 5: Oh is it one for the people?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Do you want to just bash play?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go on, ladies in gentleally.
Speaker 5: If that means you're going to shut up, then yeah, bash play please.
Speaker 1: It is now twenty one to eighteen. You're winning song Hilltop Hoods.
Speaker 2: Nose bleed section, former people win the fro where the nose bleed section.
Speaker 5: Action know, I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 5: To know what you need to know?
Speaker 2: You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 3: And had all happening down at Christy's Beach a magistrate's court today. All the news crews will be there because mister David's will be front and court on what has now been downgraded. It was two drug supply charges. Now it's just been downgraded to one. So yeah, that will be your proverbial media circus outside of court today.
Speaker 2: It will be a real power move. David's peace turns up with Facebook cap.
Speaker 5: Remember when he did that, when he struggled through the other there. I bought me had his baseball.
Speaker 2: Cap on backwards.
Speaker 5: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: We spoke about it. I producers always was involved as well, and the overwhelming response was that it was really sexy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know on most people.
Speaker 1: I remember I tried it and you're like, well that's not sexy, But other folks it's sexy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's a real thing.
Speaker 3: If you're a good looking man, you were your baseball cap backwards brow Wow, Okay.
Speaker 2: Did work for this guy. Ill we'll move on.
Speaker 5: Oh you've had your first share, don't goodbye?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I've had my time and had a nice Green's passion. But we'll move on exactly, Joe's the weather outside is weather. What's happening for the weekend?
Speaker 5: The weather outside is weather?
Speaker 2: What was that? That's a quote from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, this is a little known quote. As it turns out, God take us through it that.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's going to be hot tomorrow, thirty seven degrees. So if you're heading into the Valo.
Speaker 5: Five hundred track, take your sunscreen, take your.
Speaker 3: Water because bourbon and cokes just won't cut it all day to borrow.
Speaker 2: No, really, it's not good for staying hydrated.
Speaker 5: No, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so thirty seven mid twenties today, still nice today if you want to get out amongst it. And then I don't know what's happening Sunday. That was supposed to be Tiff from ten years first job this morning, but she's not answering her phone.
Speaker 1: She slept in, Oh I take fifty Oh gosh, how could you possibly get herself out of bed?
Speaker 6: How could she?
Speaker 2: Probably the gym? Yeah, probably slagging away at the gym.
Speaker 5: I mean I doubt it.
Speaker 2: I just tried to cover up. And that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Your early rise or our tearflet's put it.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just to wrap it up as well. I don't want to end it on a downer, but this is very much a downer. And I'm sorry to say this, but Celebrations the box of chocolate assortments.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have been discontinued.
Speaker 1: So I've just learned this as well, that Celebrations obviously is a completely different company to Cadbury. Yeah, and all of these chocolates, these delicious chocolates, and we're talking you know, Mars, Sneakers, Maltese is Milky Ways, They're all part of different companies. They're not cabriy chocolates. So obviously the big competition for Celebrations is your Cabri Favorites and Cabri Favorites just about to enjoy another bump of Christmas. No doubts, Celebrations, no more.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 3: In further breaking news unrelated to this topic of conversation, did you know Pepsi and Coke are different companies?
Speaker 2: Since went? Are you about to give Are you about to give me a did you know? Chat? Do you want me to launch back into that?
Speaker 1: Did you know that Tate McClay is in a relationship with the Kidler Roy
Speaker 2: Did you know that Charlie Dixon retired