Speaker 1: Welcome to pers number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show. Yeah, yeah, we're on the way. That dance Bra little Man trip with before is Celebra. Gooday, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. Today's episode two hundred and forty six. How are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I'm good mate, We're back, aren't we. We been a long time since I've been in this room.
Speaker 1: It actually feels good. The sun's just come out. The vibes are electric. Yep. We're off to see Rog today. Back to our favorite Irish restaurant in He's mate lovely spot. Not a restaurant. I call it a pub. Yeah, a pub. It doesn't rate it great pub feed. I think he kind of just tries to wind us up as well, and it works. It does, It definitely does. But off to see Rog. You saw him a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 2: We went to the local Nando's, caught up with him. He's gone, well, you know, he's in Uni mode. He seems a bit more loose, Yeah, loose this semester. I'm not sure what's going on. He's going to pubs a lot. I think he's developing.
Speaker 1: An alcohol addiction. Wow.
Speaker 2: You know he was a bit tipsy the other night on a Wednesday, Yes, yep, tried to visit me at work when it was closed, so I'm not sure what he was doing there.
Speaker 1: But we'll see how he goes today. Definitely, I'm so excited to just have the boys back together, the three Muskets years the trio. He said, I love Phiber McGee It's going to be marvelous. And that's after a week of him talking down on the establishment, treating it like it's dirt. To be honest, but if you're in Perth, go check out Phiber mcgeeese because we've been there once and the food was a mack. He hopefully it's a leaked today. Needs to back up. Yeah, yeah, so maybe don't go until we give you another review.
Speaker 2: Clear, but your back mate got back earlier this week. Last week when this episode comes out, and I thought.
Speaker 1: That I was, you know, I was acting tough. I was like, you know, I'm home. All is good. The jet lag will just not affect me because I tried to time it. You know, with sleeping on the planes, you do your best to try and adjust you saw after a long plane ride. To be honest, not too bad. Yeah, my back gets sore, you know, my back gets soare just at the best of times. But no, in general, I was actually pretty good. Obviously after a long flight you don't feel one hundred percent yep, But Mum came and picked me up and I felt good to be home after you know, six weeks away. Loved my time. It was great. Saw lots of different things. And Grace put it in a really good way. She said it wasn't a holiday, it was traveling. Yeah, so there wasn't many like relaxing days. You need a holiday once you get back exactly. Yeah. Yeah, so I wouldn't mind going to Barley and just kicking back feed up a couple bit tangs, no doubt about that. But where you're coming from, it was great and I'll do it all again. But yeah, happy to be home, back in the swing of things. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me offering jobs. There was no one, no one, not a single one you guys, So thanks guys for absolutely nothing. But no, I'm on the hunt for something and who knows, just find something part time where we.
Speaker 2: Continue the dreams exactly, mate, you'll find something.
Speaker 1: How's your work been going going well? So far? Nice?
Speaker 2: Back in the swing of things once I got back from holiday and same old But I enjoy it, you know, it's a decent job.
Speaker 1: You had a little slip up today on the way here, yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: So wake up in the morning, get ready to go drop Karlie back at home. On the way to demos, do a little roundabout and it's one of those roundabouts that is slightly elevated, right, so, having my coffee bang hit the roundabout, coffee spills all over my white rugby polo. I was really I was like, oh you are you joking? Bro? Like this is ridiculous. And then I was thinking, oh can I wear it? Once I get the Carlie's house, It's just got stains everywhere. I'm like, I don't want to look like a slob. People are gonna be like, oh, look at this, like fucking slob, you know, And I'm not. I would never wear dirty clothes like that. I'm a clean person. So I'm in the car and what do I do. Obviously, Carli, let me check what Rick has her her younger brother, right, he loves up shopping. Rick he probably could start his own vintage story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd call himself a very stylish man.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she brought out some polos. I picked the VSACEI one. So this is a Rick Mayor Clothing Co special. Quite like it. Actually, maybe I'll just hold on to it if you has notice. And then we popped on the Vussetti.
Speaker 1: Oh shout out. They sent us these. So Dyson Daniels, NBA player who's from Australia, Bendigo.
Speaker 2: Boys, starting his own clothing brand twenty one years old, out to us, don't mind it cozy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it might look a bit strange because I haven't show.
Speaker 2: I didn't get the plan for this, you know, so you had to change. I just said, is what it is.
Speaker 1: That's the game. So you've got the visetti zip up SETI with the just vv shout out d D D Daniel. But no, it's good clothes. Yeah, and new friend, I've got this button up shirt. Nice fit.
Speaker 2: Good. That'd be good for us that well, me and catch us wearing these at CBH.
Speaker 1: Yes, the new OBH because OBH has kind of done now right right off a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the line at CBH is the one out the door. So it always actually surprised me because when we first started going it was OBH, not CBH, and I always wondered, like, I wonder why this is the main one, because you think about CBH is in the better location right across from the main beach, and now it's the spot quite nice inside too.
Speaker 1: Well, it did take like a bit of redevelopment for it to take that crown Codoslow's Best Beach hotel.
Speaker 2: I wonder if dya sometimes they have some events going on to it would be good themed rug out and about.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Rog and just summer in general. I put in the chat the other day, I was saying, like, we haven't yet had the summer. The summer, the summer. Yeahere you look back and you go, that was the summer that was great. You had good times, you went to the beach, you had barbecues. I haven't had a barbecue in forever. I agree we should go and do barbecue with Rog. I also said I'd like to go down south potentially for my birthday, just for a couple of nights at Rog's grandparents house, if only he could commit yes, So we'll see, because he said he might have some news about that today, so we'll see what he says. He'll probably say no, and even if he says yes, he'll pull out. Probably you had the most agonizing time possible for me because he seems to be doing things that target like specific days. For example, today he's tried to fuck us around, and it's the twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: Together, the date of my birthday. Yeah no, it's not my birthday today, but still the same day.
Speaker 1: To go to the casino. You're popping a bit of money on twenty seven. You've got to. But he doesn't care for that. He doesn't care about tradition. And then when I was in Rome, I believe, and I'll touch on a few stories I have from the trip. We'll get onto that. But when I was in Rome, I was on my phone. I was talking to you guys, just walking through the beautiful streets. A lot of rich history there. And then rog sends this message because I've floated the idea around my birthday, like I never want to do something, hey, it's my birthday for looking at just something low key. And then he dropped a big he dropped a big bombshell and said that, oh no, I've got plans on your birthday. I'm going down south with my Uni friends to the place that we've been asking for. It hurts so much. I actually I didn't want to show grace, but there was tears on the verge of like just pouring out of my face. I doing your holiday. Yeah, he definitely did that day in particular especially, But yeah, thank you for being patient. Guys. Like, obviously throughout the trip we're missing uploads and whatnot, but it is what it is. We had our fun. Yeah, we've been fairly consistent. Yeah, we've been pretty good. Like we've still been posting stuff.
Speaker 2: Still got a few things to come out which would be good as well. Jamie Hutchinson potties out on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yep, and that's a good one. Visual. He's actually a visual person.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yes, yeah, yeah, you completely agree.
Speaker 1: He does a lot of hand movements, a lot of gestures and just him in general is just a specimen. Yeah. Him when he walked in with his backpack on, that was a sight to see. Crazy bro, But nice dude and gave us a great episode, gave us some time. We appreciate it. We touched on this in our last episode. But the one that we did when I was in Nie I believe yes, zoom ones they're always a bit difficult and some of you guys you might have liked it. But yeah, that was we were talking about, like the Joe sug episode, brilliant person, great episode, and then the prote episode. So an update on that. Protty sees the producer of I think multiple podcasts his way up now and is caw Freezy and Chips Studio in the UK and they've now moved into this bigger place that's really nice. But we went to the original one and it was cool, like we had a great time there and we filmed the Who's Punching with Cow and Chip. We actually have access to that file now and we'll do as we please with it, our segment, our fucking clip Now. It's quality. It is high quality episode by quality episode and there's some great funny moments. Yep. My favorite was Manny Cracky how Yeah, that's a good one. That was. You know, we're good. Sometimes sometimes we come out with a come out firing. We do next in the show notes, I've got Bailey Smith massive cock. Yeah, it was hanging.
Speaker 2: You showed me the you said, do you've got to go on his Instagram and have a look at this unbelievable thing.
Speaker 1: Let's address a few things. Bailey Smith, great rig good looking bloke, most followed footballer on socials, yes, yep. And women love him yeah, and even a lot of men love him. I'll say that he's converted.
Speaker 2: A few people gay community, big fans and like you said, a lot of Straits are now gay, yeah, because of Bailey.
Speaker 1: Now I don't follow him, so I'm not one of those half a million or whatever it is. However, I saw actually heard it on Dan Does Footy Dan Goring's podcast and he mentioned it and then as soon as I heard it and then laughing at it, I was like, I've got to I have to have a look. So I had to look curiosity and basically he's boxing in his backyard. Great setup, yep, brilliant set up, nice backyard.
Speaker 2: Even absolutely, but he's got a twelve pack and he's just bang bang bang bang bang bang, and then you.
Speaker 1: Know, sweating, got a cool off, cool off, hot and cold hop in the pool, massive erection, just the things and it's just off to the right, just hanging yep. And I think he's done it on purpose. He knew what he was doing, because the more clicks, the more money on those cotton on brand deals. It definitely had some girth, some girth to it, didn't it. It had some substance to it. It really did. And the comments section, I urge you to go and look at the comments.
Speaker 2: You're talking Buddy Franklin, Yeah, wow, Buddy's impressed. Buddy thousand goals, thousand goals, modern football and great. And the comments, whether it's current players, former players, random people, it's just funny. One girl said, I think I'm pregnant. Yeahh One guy likes.
Speaker 1: Nice cock x like I don't know, it's funny. Go have a look, even if you're foreign AKA not from where we're from. Yep, have a look. Definitely go have a look. I've also written down here leamin Ya Marl is a freak. Yeah, so this young superstar, seventeen year old who plays for Barcelona. And I don't know if I touched on going to the Barcelona game last time. I might have mentioned it. You were in Nice, you might have I can't remember being there. I might have said that it was really hot and kind of think you did mention it. Yeah, it was unenjoyable, purely because we were sitting into rep Ye thirty five degrees muggy.
Speaker 2: It was just like not their mainstay of the Make Do One at the moment.
Speaker 1: It was still a great atmosphere. It's packed out fifty five thousand, It was great. But watching Lamina mail through my sunglasses incredible. Like, obviously we didn't get the chance to watch Messi and Ronaldo live, No, we didn't. Unfortunately. I know that. You know, even since the game that I watched that Barcelona won seven nil, he's been kicking on. He scored Champions League goal. He keeps some of his assists on the outside of his boot are incredible.
Speaker 2: He is like the craziest soccer slash football player i've seen live. Young superstar, yeah, euro winner, he's already accomplished, and.
Speaker 1: Then we watched two Premier League games, but this was next level, out of this world. So I just wanted to give him a shout out. He'll probably never ever see this or care, but just wanted to give Lamina male shout out there in Nice, so I believe that's where that's where we filmed the last episode together. Yes, I actually caught up with Dalton and his girlfriend Talia. You did mention that to me. Yeah, caught up with him, so we had in us Separate and then we caught up for Gelato after lead a little chat for a couple of hours. He's doing well. He's still there for three months total. That's crazy. So yeah, good to see him. Shout out to him and Tylia. And then I've got a funny story from Rome. So it was Rome after Nice, Yes, yes, I think it was Milan after Nice. Yeah, and then Milan was okay, that was probably the place that least blew me away. Oh okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so hit and miss. Like when me and Kylie went. Before we went, some people in her family were saying, oh, we didn't like it, well, but then we went there and had a really good time, Like things just aligned. Yeah, it's so hit and miss. I hear it from so many different people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then like you enjoyed Paris, I enjoyed Paris. A lot of people don't like it. A lot of people don't like Paris. It just really is whatever depends on you, whatever time you have there is just going to be your opinion. What's going on at the time. Yeah, So like in Milan, we had a little bit of bad weather so it was raining. We went and saw like the major things and then like I went and did the San Zero Stadium tour. Yeah good, but I wish there was a game on. That's why I did it, because there was a different optus Is just way ahead of it, like all these stadiums in terms of the view from the seats is like you don't really get a bad seat at Optis, and just the way it's built incredible and so modern. The Sand Zero it's old now, it's old, but it was still breathtaking because you know, I know all the history behind it and like obviously playing on FIFA and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like, it's iconic stadium definitely.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So Rome we really liked. And I was talking with Dalton and that was actually his favorite place as of then because I think he loves the historical type of things in Rome. And I didn't really know what to expect from Rome because like, I like history, but it's not my biggest thing. So went there. Obviously you saw the coliseum and all that. I'll get onto that in a bit. But we check into our airbnb and it's beautiful. It's like nice, really high top floor of this apartment block and beautiful. It was like red inside. It was called Mason Mourrat and like it was based on the Maurrat family, who I believe were French, but they were in Italy something I didn't do too much research, to be honest. But it had photos of them, of them all around, and it was based on their family. It was really cool and they had like rugs and carpet and stuff that were really old. And I was just taking some time to take it all in. I was walking through the Airbnb, just checking out all the little photos and stuff, and then I stepped on something right. I stepped on it and it was so painful and it felt like lego at the bottom underneath, so underneath my right foot. I thought I'd stepped on a lego. What did you step on? I'll show you a photo, a rusty nail. Have I told you this yet? I haven't? All right? So I stepped on.
Speaker 2: Oh, a retainer, bro, someone's that's been in their mouth.
Speaker 1: And the pain that feel because it's like custom printed, like you know, they constructed like a mouthguard. It just pierced the bottom of my foot. I look down, it's some dirty retainer so that was a shock. The apartment was good. Apart from that. Obviously, the cleaner missed it because it was kind of like in that shot, that's disgusting, did you think, Yeah? I did, But it was also funny as well. And then one thing I wanted to say about the Colosseum is that it was beautiful, breathtaking. We saw it at night and day. We didn't do a tour, but it was a spectacle. And I just loved the thought of everything that happened in.
Speaker 2: The back and you know what was going on there one thousand and two thousand years ago, and I.
Speaker 1: Kind of want to make a petition to bring it back. In some comparity, I completely agree they should rebuild it. If there is without doubt that this person has committed a heinous crime, pop them in. I want to see get to wrn apart.
Speaker 2: Like even just like a UFC Fighterah yeah, like a Saturday night. I think they should really rebuild the Colisseum.
Speaker 1: Imagine, Okay, I'll give you. You say this to someone who really believes in their skills. Let's say, like an MMA fighter or like a samurai with the sword, and he still like, does it back home?
Speaker 2: I pay infinite amount of money to watch this shit.
Speaker 1: But if someone said we'll give you ten million dollars to this samurai you verse two lions, right, and then he would probably say, you know what, I'll do it. It's going to be on TV, right, Yeah, it could be on TV as well. Most watched it. I wouldn't look away. Where would you want to build like in Australia? Would you want to Perth? Probably just out of our can? Yeah, like fucker may. But imagine if they use the MCG as the new Colosseum and then rebuilt like one hundred and fifty thousand stadium there. I just want modern day theatrics like they used to have, involving animals and humans and no beast reality purely like violence.
Speaker 2: Because it's kind of you know, it's just nature taking its course. Yes, you just put a bear verse put like a seven foot you know, strong man against a bear and just see what imagine? You know the bear is going to win ninety nine percent of the time at that one percent where this guy just tears a bear to shreds and you're.
Speaker 1: Just like, whoa, where will first man? You'd see some epic battles bro, those would be. That's true, athletes, send in your favorite battles. I think we've done this before as well, but let's just reignite the conversation. I want to hear your best battles, yeah, and send some even ones. Yeah. I want to hear what you.
Speaker 2: Think would be an amazing fight of human animal Yeah, and describe the type of person.
Speaker 1: It's hard to make it even, isn't it it is? You know, it would be crazy underwater fight, but it's human with like an oxygen tank against like four small fish, but the fish have like piranha.
Speaker 2: I'd even like to see like ten humans one great white. Imagine the like great white just mauls ten humans. Bro.
Speaker 1: Are the people volunteers or are the criminals? I'm happy for both, to be honest. Yeah. And the submission form is it just online or something?
Speaker 2: Maybe send a video of your past experience because.
Speaker 1: I've been applying for jobs and like, some of them are quite annoying to try and get into application forms, bro.
Speaker 2: Some of them just go on forever and ever and ever, and it's just like, come on, mate.
Speaker 1: We went to Corfu in Greece. Unfortunately the weather just wasn't great. That was unlucky when you told me that there was just like we'd look at the weather and it would change every hour, but most of time it would change for the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a place like that, I feel like you want it to be sunny.
Speaker 1: That's the sort of appeal. And on the research we did beforehand, September, even though it's not as warm as summer, I said, it's still September is still a good time of the year to go. But there was just one of those freak storms ripping through Europe around that time, so we got stitched up there. But Corfu is a beautiful place and it's not one of the more popular islands. We stayed in Corfu Town, cool area actually, Mezzi. Oh yeah. During it is pretty busy, but it's bearable. It's really small streets, so many markets and stalls and stuff like that. We went out for dinner, some nice dinners there. But there was one night we went and then this Aussie couple started talking to us because they were sitting close and they obviously heard the accent and then started talking. Shout out to Mac and Bree, Mac and Bree, where are they from? Sunshine Coast? Twenty two year olds? So shout out to them. Spent a little bit of time with them on that night, got some gelato with them, and yeah, shout out to them. Hope they're having a good life. They're still over there at the moment, actually in a big trip. Yeah, doing a lot of the Greek islands and shout out to them. Met some cool people over there.
Speaker 2: Even met an American English who was a Southampton fan who was on the way to the game.
Speaker 1: One of the most sophisticated human beings. That made me feel stupid talking to him. Oh he's that smart. Yeah, Luck switched on like, we're not dumb by any means, but we don't have the vocabulary that some of these teams do. Oh I don't know the words, Like I don't even know half of the words he was saying. What accent and so English Americans? So his accent was it a bit of a bro floats. He can switch between whatever he wants. I thought, just from the way he was speaking to me that he was, you know, similar age, maybe twenty two to twenty three. He's only eighteen, just turned eighteen. He was born in London or born in England, lived there for nine years and then his next nine years have been in America. Now he's back in England to study. Okay. He was so intelligent. What's he studying history? Okay? And he said that his sister is even more smart and she's gone to like big schools and okay, incredibly talented, incredibly talented. And what surprised me most was like his ball knowledge was so strong, so he knew every single thing that I knew, and I felt like it was a good chat. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because yeah, Grace and I got split up on the train because it was already packed, so we had to see him on the way there. That's annoying when that stuff like that happens. That even happened on the big plane home. The hell, I've never heard of that. So and there's also another thing in Europe where they overbooked the flights, so you rock up for your flight and then they go, oh, there's no seats left anymore.
Speaker 2: I saw that happen last time me and Carla went, and they just didn't let this insane these three blokes on anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, on the way home, the first flight was elite. It was a not a very packed flight, so Grace and I had a full row to ourselves. Bro, we just like slept for half of it. So where's that? Where was that flight to? Soha? Yeah? Yeah, so that was like a seven hour flight or something, so that was good. And then the big flight eleven hours home was a fully booked flight, so you hop on, Yeah, your lineing up. Yeah, But Grace and I had like every time we booked flights, we always picked seats together, right, and then yeah, we got on the flight, checked our boarding pass and they were like, let's say fifty three f and fifty four f ye, so they were just one behind it, and you're thinking, well, yeah, and then what's going on? I heard other people complain about it, so it wasn't just us because I felt hard done by it, yep. But then I realized that it happened throughout the whole plane. So I'm not sure what's going on happened, But you know one thing I will say, Guitar Airways food out of this world elite. I was saying this when I got home to Mum and Dad, and Grace holds the same opinion as well. The food on the plane that we had was as good, if not better than any food we had on the trip. Okay, what did they serve you? So a variation? I don't think I had the same meal twice. Yeah, we did four Katao flights. Right, so they will say, okay, do you want like beef and rice or I don't know, chicken pasta or whatever whatever, and everything you pick is just good, just elite. And then when you're on a plane and you're hungry, all you want is good food and when you get it, it's it's satisfying and appreciate it even more. So maybe the food was no, I'm just going to say it. The food was great. It was great. So yeah, really happy with those meals.
Speaker 2: Who were you sat next to then on that flight? Just randoms?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sat next to a woman. So this is the flight home, right, I sat next to a woman to my left who was on the aisle. I was in the middle, right, Yep, she was. She had like some problem where she needed assistance from the staff, so they came to her before the flight and said, if you need anything, will help you. She was fine though. But the screen that you have that has four thousand shows and stuff on it, everyone uses apart from her, she was on a flip phone that is split halfway down the middle like them, Sam sung one. Yeah, so you can literally fold up your phone. So she was watching that and she's on Netflix and she's got the subtitles down the bottom, but the subtitles are just like you're missing letters in the middle because your phone flips that cut anyway. And then the bloke to my right was English born, lives in Perth. Nice bloke. Okay, talk to him a little bit just as we were landing. Yep, yeah, but yeah, decent people. They weren't too big either. That's good. They didn't take up too much.
Speaker 2: When you get a biggie Yeah, Biggie Smalls doesn't make that flight comfortable at all.
Speaker 1: Actually, love that name for a rapper. Yeah, it's a good one. Contradiction tingled. What else do I have here? I've got ye. Rome stepped on a retainer. They should bring back capital punishment at the Colisseum. Oh yeah, the faery. So we from Rome went to Naples and then went from Naples to Positano. We were going to go to a male feet Now where did we I don't know. There was a few places we wanted to go, but we ended all around there. We ended up having to go to Positano, beautiful, great place. However, the trip there was split into two. The faerry had a stop off. We didn't know this though. A ticket just said you're going to Posatana ye. Then you get there and they say, oh, you're going to stop it. Oh, it slipped my head o Sorrento maybe on the way. Yeah, and then so we stop off there. Then you have to switch boat. Okay.
Speaker 2: So we're halfway there and I hear people starting to vomit at the back of the Is it a bumpy ride or yeah, it's like the.
Speaker 1: One to Rottenest sometimes can get real bump. It was pretty bumpy, and then I was feeling pretty good. I do get seasick, yet more than most. And then you hear the others start going yeah. And then I see the staff members handing out bags right. Oh, no, you hear one at the back. Then you hear another, and it's going row by row like a Mexican wave, and it's just vomiting and it's on coming for you. But it's on the right side and we're on the left side. So I'm like, okay, maybe it'll just take down that side. Then they hand out more bags. Then Grace tups me and goes get a bag, and I'm like, oh no. I turned to her. She's pale, and then she she gets sick. She gets seasick, but not like normal motion. Yeah, So I go and quickly get her a bag, and because it was so bumpy, I'm stumbling, I'm like bumping into people. Finally get the bag, bring it back. She does what she does into the bag, and then that happens, and it was so warm and it was touching like my thigh. So then it's as soon as that happened, I went. It was probably thirty seconds after.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I'm holding the warm bag and I reckon. I went like on and off for like five minutes, and then everyone else kind of stopped as well. There was still twenty minutes till we got to the next place, and I'm holding the warm bag, right, And there's nothing more humbling than walking off a boat with a warm bag. And I could see others with it. But the people who didn't throw up, they're like smirking at you and stuff because they're like, I don't have a warm bag. You piss me off, and then you just throw it into a bin and oh, it's just disgusting. Did you get sick on the way back? So we got like these strong sea sick tablets. But I was really unwell on the second trip. So obviously we did the first one to I believe it was Sorrento and then you go to Positano. Yep, I could be wrong, but anyway, the second boat was open air. We made sure to go on the top and I didn't get sick, but I felt unwell the whole time, so I was in a foul mood. Got a long day of traveling though, Yeah, got to Positano and then felt good after about half an hour maybe, and then that was a beautiful day. And then the way back was a lot better because we had the open air and yeah, the tablets. Yeah, yep. Lake Como was beautiful, great play one of the best places. Bro Corfu great. Oh yeah, on Corfu, there's like this beautiful beach, but we didn't realize you have to do this crazy hike to get to it. Yeah, so we got there and we're just in slides, both of us, and you have to scale this mountain, like scale down the mountain, and then when you're done at the beach, you have to scale back the mountain, and because it had rained the night before, it was like muddy and slippery and wet, and the rocks just fall underneath you. And there were some people going down there with like newborn babies. Okay, some people going down there that are eighty years old. It incredible to see some of the people that tried to do it. And then you get down to this lookout, beautiful place, and then it's like a split double beach. I'll show you a photo, so you've got beautiful blue nice and then it's so then you can actually swim there or swim there side. We swim on this side, yeah, but that side looks nice, but that ground level the other side was probably better. Yeah. Yeah, anyway, that was nice. Corfu actually used to have pirates, so they have pirate ships around, which is pretty quick. Cool and yeah, good times. What else do we have here? Oh yeah, So we came back to England to watch Southampton player, so this is something that I was looking forward to. London. Yeah, it was good, but we were staying northwest in a place called the East Yep, Golders Green Okay, r. Golder's Green is a Jewish town and I noticed before Nay, but then you see the Jewish people with the full outfits. I'm not exactly sure, do you know the name with the hat and they little curls down the side everywhere the post Malone broms to like that. You go to like the local supermarket everywhere, and because we don't have that much in Australia, we don't really have that. Like you don't see especially fully dressed up in Perth. In Melbourne, there's like a few suburbs that have them. But this suburb was like and I googled it and it is like a Jewish suburb and they have churches and whatnot. They were everywhere, so that was cool. And then the Southampton game was great. Loved it so made the trip down. There was one mistake which I'll get on too, but we got down there. Shout out to Ben the first team kit officer, got to meet him. Lovely guy. He was the one that we were in contact with back in the day. Yeah, solid bloke, really nice guy. Down to earth. How to chat with him post game, but yeah, it was one one. The atmosphere was incredible. People around us were pretty good. You always get the odd heckler who's just going nuts and chanting stuff and not getting anything back, and it was a good day. Yeah, we're in front until the ninety fifth minutes. Rough, bro, So it would have been great, would have been the first win for this season. But it is what it is. We move on and yeah, shout out to Ben, great bloke. Also met that bloke. Do you know the bald guy who's got like Pete Davidson sixty nine on the back of his shirt and he dances. I think you've shown me him before. Yeah, so I've got a photo with him and he's like five foot nothing.
Speaker 2: Bro. Wow, look at him, Bro, what does he remind me of? I swear there's like a villain in a movie. Looks just like that, Bro, Like in an Austin Powers.
Speaker 1: Penguin or something. Looks a little bit like Penguin Powers. There's Ben the boy.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a big lad ah. Yeah kind looks like this, bro. Yeah, Evil actually does a little bit. Doctor had a bit a bit more around, which is crazy to say, but.
Speaker 1: The atmosphere was great. Saw Masimo down there on the ground. He was a sub for the day. But shout out to Massa, Massa.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're just a sick closet Ipswich fan. No, you've seen him twice, bro, I didn't like. I was angry at them though their support was great. They had like a full corner of the stadium was just all blue. They got to make the most of it. Yeah, go straight back down to you.
Speaker 1: That a lot of sledging from both sides, to be honest. But yeah, the Southampton game was a good experience. And if I have any more stories, I'll bring him up in another episode. But that's it for that. Today. I'm also going on a little bit of a weight loss journey deal. Yeah, so been packing on the kilos in Europe. You know, just you enjoy yourself, don't you. Of course you go there, you indulge. And I've come back heavier than ever. Yep. And I just thought, you know what, some's coming up? Why not just put my all into like a twelve week program or something yet. So I've hit up this bloke called Liam Dugan and I used to play footy with his older brother and then a guy that I went to primary school with who was a few years younger. He is the videographer for Liam. Okay, so is he a fitness guy? Yeah? Yeah, so he does like online coaching yep, and a little bit like there's a guy called EBT Evidence Based Training who's like massive and makes a lot of money, and he's going down that kind of path, obviously making his own recipes and doing his own thing. But I thought, why not give it a crack. I've got another little six A side soccer season coming up with the old work Boys. Oh yeah, so that starts in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: So is that that's the summer season? Summer season at Hartfield Park and Forestfield. Yep, come down if you want to go watch. Yeah, but yeah, six a side soccer.
Speaker 1: We've she ordered in some kits from the Filipinos. Okay, I'll show you them that what days that on? That's on a Thursday night. Yeah, I like the Thursday nights because it's a little pre thing before the weekend starts. There you go. Obviously won't look as good.
Speaker 2: As that, yeah, but still cool. Are the any of our boys playing in a team or not coming back?
Speaker 1: Nah, they'll come back, they'll come back, but I don't think they want to play without me. And then also it's summer, so a lot of the boys have things on you. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure that we'll be playing again at some point, just hoping my body holds up. But I think if I drop a few kilos and stuff, my body might be under less stress. So I'm talking like I'm fucking one hundred and fifty kilos. But they just need to get some of this stubborn fat away. But yeah, excited for that season to come up. And yeah, I'll be giving you guys updates because try and hold myself accountable to the weight loss and whatnot. Yep, the biggest thing for me because the physical exercise is fine, I do that regularly, right, But it's the sticking to like healthy eating. I guessyeah, yeah, yeah, I just bro, if I've got a block of chocolate there, you got to do it. But in my head, some subconsciously, it's a challenge for me to finish it. Yeah, and I just do it. I want to get it done.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's bad, bro, So just my so does he set up meal prep and stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So he is going to sort out a like a meal plan for me and then also a training plan. That's good. I'll already go to the gym with Jared, but it's not often. Yeah, so yeah, get myself into a better routine and then obviously I'll be able to like work that around the new job and then whenever the potty and whatnot. So yeah, i'll keep you guys updated with that. But shout out to Liam Dugan and then his videographer shout out to him to Mesha Pakak Mesha. So he's actually good. I'd love to get him involved in something we do as well, because he's he's one of those guys who's just starting out, but he's but he's really good at it. You should see the camera. He has his elite So I don't know what we'd use him for, but hey, you never know around the corner, mate. But yeah, i'll keep you guys updated with that. Probably start next week at some point. With all the eating, so I'll eat as bad as I can this week to enjoy it. One last blowout, one last blowout, see how big I can get, and then yeah we'll try and cut a bit off and look good again. But yeah, we had a couple things sent in. I feel like our dms have been weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Instagram have done, yep, but we're not really getting everyone's messages for some reason. And I'm not sure where they're actually going.
Speaker 1: And then also it says here it's like, okay, so we've got messages from the last couple of weeks, and then it goes back to forty weeks ago, whereas it's usually pretty frequent. So there is this one here from our boy jabevs Jbevs is always involved. Oh yep, he says, good a boys. How many wears out of a shirt can you get until you need to wash it? Are you aware at once and straight in the wash? Or if it smells the right you chuck it back in the cupboard? Glad to have you boys back.
Speaker 2: I think most of the it depends if like the day, Yeah, what I'm wearing it for Like some shirts, I probably a nice polo. If I, like, say, I just wear it's like dinner or something and it's a decent fabric, I won't wash it. But if I'm being Yeah, if I've been wearing like my Uniclo T shirt from if I have it on all day like nine till six, then I throw it in the washing basket. Yeah, So for me, it depends, Yeah, I'm putting it in the wash if I've worn it for over half a day. Yeah, same like, because I feel like you can tell when it needs to be washed after wearing it for the day.
Speaker 1: But let's say, if we just wear this shirt for the potty, I'll probably just chuck on the coat hanger. Yeah, wear it once more than in the wash. But yeah, there are some people that wear their shirts for multiple days on end. No, no, no, you can tell, can't you? Yeah, smelly boys, But no. In general, I'm pretty frequent with the washing stuff because I just want to feel clean. I have a thing about that.
Speaker 2: We've got a good one from Frazer Hereras Frazle Dazzle car'ton?
Speaker 1: Did well? Didn't they? Mate? Didn't show up? Did they?
Speaker 2: In their final fun question, I asked with my mates, if you could bank five million dollars, but you have to go missing from your girlfriend for a month, would you do it? And no, you cannot tell them that you left to get the money. You cannot give them any excuse. Essentially, you're betting on them forgiving you or ignoring them out of nowhere for a month, also causing them pain.
Speaker 1: But you get five meal. I'm doing it. The money. The retail therapy, yeah, will definitely help Grace. After that do you what do you think?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm trying to think, because after a they think like what and then a week they'd go, you know, where are they?
Speaker 1: They talking to me? The missing person report that it's so full on because the strain that would put on them as a human. I would never wish upon anyone. I asked, Carli, would you want me to do this? But would you wish it upon someone?
Speaker 2: How would you feel if it was the other way around. I just think they're like, I think they're dead. I think Carlie's dead, and I'd be like, oh, this sucks, Like no, but it would be this is fucked. It would be you would be able to eat and you're, yeah, oh would you need for a month.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. The strain on the person who hasn't gone missing their partner's gone missing would be unimaginable. However, the reward the.
Speaker 2: Thirty first day, bro, the first day of the next month, that.
Speaker 1: Would be so gut wrenching. You just leave and you just don't say anything, and then you're on, probably on an island or something, having the time of your life come back with it had come back glowing with five meal, bro. But imagine how resentful they would feel. Four, Like, when would you show the five meal? Would you explain?
Speaker 2: I'd just come back with like some crazy gifts. Okay, this is where I've been.
Speaker 1: What is it? Suitcase filled with five Do you get given it at.
Speaker 2: The end of the tensile jewelry? Yeah, Kylie loves jewelry. I'd probably buy a few things to come back with. Yeah, it's really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Grace said, well yeah, so she said, yeah, but I'll say, but you would think I'm dead or that you just hate her or something, because a month is a very long time. She said, It's not like I would just get over you in a month, so she would still love me anyway. I'd be so happy when you get back. Yeah. True, I guess that out.
Speaker 2: But the problem is right, you wouldn't know that it's going to be a month. No, they would like for them, it could be an eternity, do you know what I mean? Like, it's it's rough.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a good one. It's a great one. Fraser always comes with the good smart man bro. He switched on, definitely, he switched on. It is a great weekend. Obviously this will come out on the Monday. However, what a weekend. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Grand Final Day for the AFL is like Christmas Day for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of the best event. It's the best event of the year. It's not one of the best, it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: The feeling you get beforehand, like, for example, tonight, I'm going to be excited.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's gonna win, I don't know who to better on. I'm scared, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget when I was thirteen years old and Frio made the Grand Final, and the night before I could barely sleep, and I woke up anxious and nervous, and like I remember, I put my Frio jumper on and we're watching it like Dad uses a projector to watch it on this white wall, and I stood next to the players with my Frio thing in front of the projector, pretending like I was in the huddle or whatever.
Speaker 2: I can remember when Crow's won the pre Limb, when my garage used to be the pool room. Yeah, now it's my room, and then you know, we're playing pool with mum and dad and stuff. Siren goes and my dad just turns he goes, You're off to the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Ah, and I just thought it, like wow.
Speaker 2: And the problem in that is, in my mind, I thought the flag was one hundred hours. I just there was no way we were losing that. In my mind, I was like Sony Richmond, like, they're fucking they've had a flu gear and they became like and then they became a yeah, and then they just showed and it's just the heartache. But I'd love to experience it again, even if we were gonna lose.
Speaker 1: I'd love to.
Speaker 2: I just want the next Grand Final appearance, just for the build up itself.
Speaker 1: Bro, the whole week, like today is the Grand Final Parade. It's recording on Friday and Jared Moore our mates ola loving it.
Speaker 2: If Crows made a prelim, I'd go, I wouldn't care where it is and then just follow them for the week.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's so good. I remember when Frio made it. There was like a bus and it was painted purple and had like the logos on it and stuff, and then like was that Subia Yeah yeah yeah, and then the bus stays. The bus took off from Subie all across to Melbourne and everyone in the bus, was just getting ready for that weekend. I miss subi Optus is unreal, but Sube was cool. The nostalgia. Yeah, it's been a knockdown and it's a school Yeah. Anyway, also listen out. Tomorrow should be good. That's after the grand final. So we'll go to our mates. How we're going to Evans for a big, big preen. Yeah, grand final event. That'll be great.
Speaker 2: Really excited to see everyone because it's been a while. And then reunite for the boys, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Good weekends, great weekends. And we start off by seeing rog we do Luise, we're about to leave. We'll leave in fifteen minutes and go off and I guess we meet him there. Now. We wanted to go and as a trio, but he's a bit of a you know what. Yeah, Grace said, imagine if you thought someone was dead and then they came back, it would be the best feeling ever because you would literally think you'd never ever get to see them again. And then she says, you could also buy me those Givonchi slides. There you go, So shout out to you guys. We've missed you. We're back and if you have any segments for the podcast, because I've been trying to think while like I was away, what are some new, like innovative segments to freshen up the.
Speaker 2: Show because we've had these ones for a little bit now. Yeah, we want your classics.
Speaker 1: We want you guys to have some involvement in that. And some of the best things have come from you guys, like Who's Punching and some of the other segments. We still know who that was from.
Speaker 2: We can't find him and we've reached out. Yeah, all stories and stuff. He must he might be listening, just doesn't want the credit. He's a noble man. That's our fans, bro.
Speaker 1: John Noble. Yeah wow, yeah, probably off Melbourne or something like that. Yeah, all right, much love, guys, good night, good day, have a good week, and we'll see you next episode. I like and rate and all that. We never say that, and it was funny when we were in England, they've frost it, bro. Yeah they were like, wait, you don't say that. So yeah, like our staff rate our stuff and yeah, much love. We'll see you next time. Thank you for listening to The Gamo and Dylan Show. Make sure to subscribe to the boys on YouTube and share the podcast with a mate,