Speaker 1: Is the crissiest one show.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I feel like the sun is shining everywhere.
Speaker 3: This is a good day most places, I believe. So Swanny.
Speaker 2: I've got a barn me in my tummy which has been lurking in the back of my must do list for a long time. Right one, and I've got some great news. It feels like Lint have got new flavor balls.
Speaker 3: Well, I love a new flavored.
Speaker 2: Ball, me too. This think it's called dop be your choculator double chocolate.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So it's like the red one, but like on steroids. You can hear I'm salivating.
Speaker 3: Richer if I'd like a richer ball.
Speaker 2: Well, I was talking to VICKI, receptionist. Yeah, and I said this is new and she goes And then I said, have you had the strawberry ones? She didn't know about the strawberry ones?
Speaker 3: What are the strawberry ones?
Speaker 2: They are magic cola. Hey, I need one. I'm gonna have to go on.
Speaker 4: You know how you don't like orange in your chocolate and those two meshing. I don't like strawberry chocolate mashing.
Speaker 2: It's white chocolate though even.
Speaker 3: Worse, really don't like white chocolate.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then I guess we're gonna have to break up over it.
Speaker 3: I want to try the pink ball.
Speaker 2: Are they're more vigue the last one?
Speaker 3: Damn it?
Speaker 4: Hey, after three o'clock we have tickets to see Kylie Minogue Inside the bum Bag? What Increas's queasy? Her new tune is an absolute vibe two lights camera Actually next though, miss it Creasy thirteen twenty four to ten. If you would like your mind red, you'll get a VIP Specsavers voucher in two hundred and fifty dollars cash the.
Speaker 1: Creasy Swan Show. Let's do this.
Speaker 5: Specsavers is helping Chrissy we her mystical visions should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 2: I have a spec Saver's update.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for me.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I said on to do list Tuesday, drop my specs in my brand new blue slash green speck that I stood on. Got a text message ready to be picked up.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 4: They would have just chucked them in the bin and got your brand new pairchrisy Swan.
Speaker 2: Can't turn it around that quick, mate, They're the same glasses. Those people are mystic themselves.
Speaker 3: Because you've got your special lenses and stuff.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Wow, I love this. Who is in your office today?
Speaker 2: Hello Amanda, pull the curtain back and take a seat in my cane chair.
Speaker 6: Hello Chrissy, Hello Jack.
Speaker 2: Hello Amanda, Amanda, Jane.
Speaker 3: Clarus go again?
Speaker 7: My sisters. My sister's ne he named Jane.
Speaker 2: Amanda.
Speaker 7: Louise Clarus starts with an ow, you're on the right track, Lee.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh Amanda. Why am I seeing the word grumpy?
Speaker 7: Because I just got back from Bali and you.
Speaker 2: Wish you were their slummered Peggy Amanda slummer party.
Speaker 3: That's it. What did she drink in Bali?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 2: She drank? You drank a lot of mahidos though specifically.
Speaker 3: Yes I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots of good thing about them is you pay a fortune. There's no booze in them. Okay, Now I can see a big box of biicarb soder. You're mad for buy carp soda or someone is, maybe your mum. You use it to clean everything everything. All roads lead to buy carp. Oh, I've got some rust on my fridge. You know what it'll get that Amanda by carp.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's another white powder.
Speaker 2: Please don't do that in Bali you'll end up in car.
Speaker 7: It's not me, but maybe maybe my mom, she's a clean, free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you grew up near a house that should have been condemned, or maybe it was your house. I grew up near house ye falling down, spooky Boo Radley Star.
Speaker 8: Very spooky and all the kids used to play in it.
Speaker 3: In your house?
Speaker 2: No, in a spooky house.
Speaker 3: Oh that's epic.
Speaker 2: Good for spinn the bottle though, Hey, Amanda, Yep, there's a redundancy around you, whether or not you want one desperately because you hate your job, or somebody's just got one.
Speaker 7: I want one.
Speaker 3: What field of work do we think a Manda works in, Mister Chrissy.
Speaker 2: It's clerical officey correct, God, I can hear you hate it. You have an aversion to pigeons. Don't like pigeons or birds, the wings spooking.
Speaker 8: My sister hates birds with a passion, and we always find it funny when we throw like chips at the seagulls and they come.
Speaker 1: Near her and she goes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she runs away screaming.
Speaker 2: She doesn't like pigeons, she doesn't know, but she does like the sound of music, and so do you, Amanda.
Speaker 3: The film I love musicals.
Speaker 2: No, the sound of music specifically Maria von Trapp.
Speaker 3: The session's over, Mystic's.
Speaker 2: That's West Side story, wicked.
Speaker 3: Give up?
Speaker 4: You have one a VIP Specsavers voucher for one pair of glasses and two hundred and fifty dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Don't stomp on them. I won't them.
Speaker 3: Also, Amanda, I hope you quit your job soon.
Speaker 2: I hope so too. Christy Swan Show, If you need a doctor, you'oin over one million Australians who are skipping the waiting room and speak to Instant scripts doctors online from the comfort of time.
Speaker 5: To find out more, visit instantscripts dot com dot Are you.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show, I have found my exact polar opposite human being. You know how, there's that thing where, if you're very, very lucky, you come across your doppelganger.
Speaker 3: M mmm.
Speaker 2: Have you done a deep dive on that on Google?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You must have, you tom.
Speaker 3: On like who your doppelganger is?
Speaker 2: People have met their doppelgangers and had photos with them, but how do you? And there's a full gallery of like, oh my god, I was just catching the Brooklyn train and I sat next to this.
Speaker 4: Guy and he was, yeah, yeah, I feel like it would happen in cities like New York and London and stuff where there are so many people.
Speaker 3: But here, yeah, it doesn't. You never hear of that.
Speaker 2: Apparently it blows your mind when you see somebody that looks.
Speaker 3: Like you, extraordinary kind of with you.
Speaker 2: Well, this guy in Texas is the exact opposite for me. And it's not just for reasons that are going to become immediately apparent. A man in White's a hatchie in Texas has bid on a Taylor Swift acoustic guitar. It's as cute as anything. Remember she went through that phase of like collage, you know, where she'd cut out little decopage bits and bobs. And he's paid four grand at a at a public auction for this guitar. And when I heard that, I thought that's good going. I would love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you would like buy, you'd spend a ridiculous amount on something like that, like five grade for Taylor Swift's guitar is fine, Like, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Imagine how that would look on my folklore cabin sauna.
Speaker 3: Oh don't how's that saunagain?
Speaker 2: I haven't done anything, done anything to it. I've just collected it in a basket. Anyway, he's bought it, and then the hammer's come down sold, and then he's walked up with his own hammer right and smashed it to bits in front of everybody because he likes Donald Trump more than he likes Taylor Swift at Okay, So there's a few things about this. If I was related to that person, I would never speak to them again again. I would say it openly. Also, I would say you're an embarrassment.
Speaker 4: I think you're right to do that because no matter who you politically align with or who you don't like, you don't make it known publicly. And also I imagine it was a charity like auction or they were raising funds for something. Yeah, yes, that's pretty like disrespectful to the organization, like have some class your bogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a nonprofit organization supporting agricultural education for local youth. I mean, this guy is just an idiot, a you're her own man. Don't spend four thousand dollars on a guitar that you're going to destroy? What are you?
Speaker 3: A rich redneck is what he is.
Speaker 2: But just pathetic, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Pathetic?
Speaker 2: Also, it's all very well to be a Donald Trump supporter or voter. I don't care. I don't understand it, but I don't care who you vote for. The bottom line is, though Taylor's done nothing wrong, she hasn't said or done anything mean or unsupportive about Donald Trump. She's also allowed.
Speaker 3: To endorse whoever she wants.
Speaker 2: Yours Kamala Harris, and Donald Trump was the one that made fake images of somebody, Taylor Swift endorsing him, So he's done the wrong thing. And then this dickhead has gone me and my guy and spent four thousand dollars. I mean, what a.
Speaker 3: Moron, actual idiot. I'm with you. I mean, but I love how angry it's.
Speaker 2: Oh, It's made me so mad. It's this man is an idiot.
Speaker 4: He looks like you've just showed me the video photo. He looks like Hulk Hogan like, he looks like.
Speaker 2: He's five minutes away from a hypertension attack. Put the red meat.
Speaker 4: Down, Tom, Let's find him on Twitter, call him and get him on next for the neutrable at Flip It or Mix It competition Mia Hammer and we'll make both songs. Taylor Swift, but no seriously, if you'd like to play this game, register by the Nova Player up because you could win a thousand bucks worth of neutrable at Products the Chrissy.
Speaker 2: Swan Shows The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's give away some neutral as.
Speaker 3: It's the number one crystal blend of brand in the world.
Speaker 1: Chrisy's flipped and mix it. Let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm a dang to help a bit of a process. Oh yeah, Alana.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi? Hell are you now?
Speaker 2: You are referring to your husband's very health giving smoothie shakes a stinky protein shakes.
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just can't get the smell out of it. It's gross.
Speaker 7: I won't touch it anymore.
Speaker 2: The smell of what what is he putting in there?
Speaker 7: It's just the smell of the protein.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 8: I feel like it just leaches into the I know what.
Speaker 2: You mean telling to start using pea protein. That's what I use in my neutrable and it's delicious.
Speaker 3: Is your husband like, really, Jack, Dolana? God, No, the poor guy, he's listening.
Speaker 2: God all right, Let's see if we can get you your very own neutra bullet flip and it never needs to be sullied with the stinky husband protein powder.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, thank you, all right.
Speaker 2: We have mashed and mixed and flipped two songs. If you can guess both of them, you've got a thousand dollars worth of amazing neutral bullet stuff coming at you. If you guess one, you get three hundred bucks worth of stuff. And even if you bum out and you get absolutely nothing, you a brand new neutral bullet flip which is going to change your life.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Let's go?
Speaker 2: And who's this?
Speaker 1: Yes? So I think it's Dare by.
Speaker 7: The song Collees. Can't get you out of my head.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the good news is that you get your very own neutra bullet whlippe and your husband never needs to put his stinky protein in it. Now, I'm going to give you a tip, Alana, okay, because I have neutral bullet flip. Okay, and tonight guess what I'm going to be making in it. It just came to me on the way to work that basil pesto.
Speaker 7: I thought you were going to say a sneaky cocktail, but pesto will also do Alanna.
Speaker 2: You know I haven't had any fun or any booze in nearly four years.
Speaker 4: And Alana just so you never forget it was dual leaper illusion and Kylie's love at first sight. Ah tuns, heygister, you're welcome registered by the Nova Player app if you'd like to play tomorrow and have a crack at this competition.
Speaker 2: Because even if you suck it at worse than anyone's ever sucked at anything, you still got a brand and bullet flip.
Speaker 3: It's got your name unbelievable all over it.
Speaker 1: Correct the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I mean, if there's something I can get behind, it's Tina Arena on Nova.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, and Showers have done a brilliant job at bringing a fresh week to that.
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, can we just enjoy singing I kissed Girls?
Speaker 2: Oh God, I just can't wait for my level and say, hey, do you have this cool new singer Tina Renna. I'm like Noah's joking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click fait.
Speaker 2: All right, we need to talk about Jacob Elordi, and we need to talk about him right now. If this is not a name you and that immediately evokes an image for you, we're talking about the guy that played Elvis in that the one. Yes, have you seen that?
Speaker 4: By the way, No, I haven't. It is good, and also Felix in Saltburn. But I came to love him as Nate in Euphoria.
Speaker 2: See I haven't seen Euphoria because I'm a little bit old. But yes, okay, So Jacob e Lordi is the most magnificent creature that's ever drawn. Breadth end of story, isn't it. That's the end of the story.
Speaker 4: He is my like number one dude. If he asked me suck his tail, I would toes. Yeah, I would suck Jake Lordy's toe and yuck.
Speaker 2: It's cheesy, even Jacob lord he's cheesy.
Speaker 3: It's not He's Jacob Laordia. Tuck it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is a really big that's a really big.
Speaker 3: I know because I'm a germaphobe, clean free, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: But what would I do? What would I do? No? I wouldn't know. I don't want any part of his body in my mouth. I would I would not yell at him if he filled the sink with water and then put dirty dishes in it and left them there.
Speaker 3: And that's where you and I differ because.
Speaker 2: I normally lose my crap over that. Jacob Elordi has been papped, and he knew that he was being papped. And because he's Jacob E Lordi and we love him, we're fine with him. Pos He's got the most magnificent pair of specs on. He's got his hair in some up some down with one of his girlfriend's pink clips.
Speaker 3: That's hot. That is anything he does.
Speaker 2: But he wears now polish too, he does. I think, yeah, I've seen it.
Speaker 3: I have seen him with it.
Speaker 2: He is wearing a shiny pair of sort of disco shorts, not unlike our girl Kyli Minogue's, and spinning around, but they're green brue and he's reading a book. Now Daily Mail has zoomed in on the book. It is not like, you know, Harry Potter or something. Of course, he's chosen, probably from the Airbnb library, the Art of Cinema.
Speaker 3: That is so Jacob A Laudie.
Speaker 2: He knew he was being photographed.
Speaker 3: That's how we know we know he knew.
Speaker 2: I think it would have been cooler if he was reading like Flowers in the Attic. Do you remember everybody read Flowers Virginia Hendrew.
Speaker 4: Totally and Also he's on holiday with his girlfriend's parents.
Speaker 3: Olivia. What's her name, Olivia j Olivia J.
Speaker 2: Now she's the daughter of Laurie Lockton, who I think was from full House, and.
Speaker 3: Laurie paid for her to get into a college right and went to jail.
Speaker 2: I think I think she went to jail or she was at least like properly in court convicted over it.
Speaker 4: Do you know what else I love about Jacob e Lordie because he doesn't care about stereotypes, et cetera. He has the most incredible handbag collection, so he's always papped with like these beautiful designer bags, like there's Burken's, Like he collects them and he completely rocks them in a really masculine way.
Speaker 3: It's sick.
Speaker 2: I just love him so much. What's he doing next? Where can I see him?
Speaker 4: He'll be doing something, But I'm glad he's having a little holiday because he deserves it. No, Swanny, The next thing they need to do is film a new Euphorious season.
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean that we've yes, agreed, agreed, and then I will watch it. Yeah, but I think we're just gonna skim over the headline.
Speaker 3: Why now I'm going to read the headline, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to talk about it because it's a bit off color. Jacoberlordie, is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see Olivia chat? Which you know, I just I love the headlines on these naughtiess sorry publications. All right, what are we talking about next?
Speaker 3: Audi?
Speaker 2: Audi Aldi? Okay? So you think the middle ale in Aldi can't get any better? Imagine if I told you that they are bringing their special buys to your holidays. And I'm not talking about like convertible stools and tents and canopies. I'm talking about they are opening up a travel arm hue and we're talking like Vietnam for five nights before ninety nine. Wow, like unbelievable. I hope they don't sell out as quickly as you know, the solar powered fairy Light Ivy Trellis.
Speaker 3: Oh, they absolutely will.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You know, I know that I'm not alone in that, so many obligations and all of that. The most sort of media that I consume is often just the trailer.
Speaker 3: Yes, of certain shows and movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, But I've seen a good trailer.
Speaker 3: Give it to me.
Speaker 2: So you know Yelena Dockitch the tennis player because I don't sort of I don't identify with sport at all, and I don't follow anything. I've missed the whole Lena Dockage think she's a tennis player. Anyway, I saw the doco about her life and her incredibly traumatic relationship with her terrible father. The documentary looks amazing.
Speaker 3: I've not even heard that she's done a docos.
Speaker 2: Either, had I, but I saw the trailer this morning on Instagram because I follow Village Roto Films. It's a local doco. I'm definitely going to track it down. It looks incredible, fantastic.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I also love Kylie Minoguan. Next, Increasy's Quizzy. We have a double pass to go and see her because she is bringing back her attention to it to Australia. For shows, You've got to jump on Frontier Touring dot com to get the tickets because they're selling out.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: This is exciting.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and it's not just any quizzy. The bumbag is great, Don't get me wrong. It's changed my life. But do you know what's going to change your life even more?
Speaker 3: Kylie Minogue tickets.
Speaker 4: She is back and bringing her attention to her to Australia for shows nationally. All tickets on sale now. For details, head to fronted Touring dot com.
Speaker 2: Olivia, you wouldn't have seen Kylie live? No, I never have, either of I. If you win this, can I be your plus one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Maybe I'll have to take you.
Speaker 2: I mean, how old are you? Let me just ask? How old are you?
Speaker 8: I'm twenty?
Speaker 2: Don't you love that? Kylie Mino I know is in her mid fifties. We've loved her forever. Olivia's twenty and a brand new fan.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite Kylie song? Olivia?
Speaker 7: I mean, I love.
Speaker 8: Kin gets you out of my head.
Speaker 9: That's probably my first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is great? All right, let's move on to Juleione. How badly do you want this ticket?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: So badly. I've watched Kylie since a teenager and her old TV hits or rage, but never seen her in concerts.
Speaker 2: On me neither, and she seems to really just come into her own as an art lately.
Speaker 3: You know this is incredible elite?
Speaker 2: All right, ladies, your names are your buzzes? May the best person win best of five? Question number one, which popstar got married to an alligator tour guide this week? Olivia? Yes? Olivia?
Speaker 7: Lana's alray Yes?
Speaker 2: What's your take on that?
Speaker 6: Live?
Speaker 2: What do you think? I mean?
Speaker 8: It's quite fast? I thought the only mother for like a mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They haven't known each other very long. Just seems like a very long boated draw.
Speaker 3: Yea and in a nice bogan thrifted wedding dress.
Speaker 2: Question number two in the business landscape, what does the acronym EO W stand for? I did not know? Olivia? Yes, Olivia?
Speaker 7: Does it mean end of week?
Speaker 2: It does mean end of the week? I onily, No, end of day or close the business?
Speaker 3: Question number three, can you.
Speaker 2: Name this Kylie Minogue song song?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 6: Kay?
Speaker 7: Gay?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Stay?
Speaker 2: No, it's not gay and it's not stay.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: It's one of the great slow Oh? I love it when she's a slunny, don't.
Speaker 3: You She's so in this video?
Speaker 2: Oh? And my god, that's the second single off. I can't even think of the name of it, but my god, all right? Question number four said Michael giant Aldi has today announced there Yes, Leone.
Speaker 3: Holidays.
Speaker 2: Yes, how exciting.
Speaker 3: Two points will leave you at one point to Leoni.
Speaker 2: Question number five, Rio de Janeiro is a city found in which country? Yes, bil it is Brazil. That's to a piece for the win.
Speaker 3: Question number six, goode.
Speaker 2: A ram is a male?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: The one for the wind it is a sheep. And you are going to see our girl Kyli Minogle live for the very first time. Well done.
Speaker 7: Oh I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Thank you so good.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Olivia will be playing again across the next few days though, Okay, so try.
Speaker 3: Again, Okay, thank you. Good on your goals.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Sperm facials. Sorry, yes, lamar odom human No, I don't know fish. Fish did not say that, you did not?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I thought anyway, Hey, you have heard of these sorts of things. And there is a very fancy brand. I can't remember what it is. It's French. And they were the first to talk about caviar, you know, caviar facials, caviar caviar that is just fish sperm essentially eggs, you know.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you just side note, I went to this. This sounds so unrelatable, I note, but I went to a cavear lunch a couple of weeks ago, and we had the Queen of Caviar in Australia there giving us a full education on caviar. Caviari is so good for you and so good for your heart and brain, is it? It was quite amazing to learn about it.
Speaker 3: Don't shut up. I'm just saying it's a good fact for people to know.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't matter that it costs five hundred dollars for a tiny spoonful.
Speaker 3: You got to treat yourself sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean you can get super Marchael Bran Taramasalada. That's there, you go. All right, let's go back to these crazy facials. Lamar Odom who is you know in with the Kardashians was that's how well, that's how you know his name. I have no idea who he was unless.
Speaker 4: He was he was a two time NBA champion as well. He was like a proper basketball ledge.
Speaker 2: But he's obviously a man that cares about his physical appeal.
Speaker 3: Yes, because apparently.
Speaker 2: These fish sperm facials make you look younger and regenerate yourselves. And I mean they see us coming, don't they They really do?
Speaker 3: Because how do you ever actually prove that.
Speaker 2: You can't prove that.
Speaker 4: It's like, remember we spoke about that time Charlie XC sat in a marketing meeting and had all these ridiculous ideas pitched to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was one of them? I remember reading that article and going, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, rubber shop. Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like they've sat down. All these heads of beauty brands are gone. Hey, I reckon salmon sperm fecial is what's going to be the next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's whack going up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, but there are plenty of foods. Caitlyn gets it. Caitlyn's on board.
Speaker 2: What would Caitlyn say if she had one of them? Do you think I had one last night? I thought it was Caitlyn Jenner cals my favorite. Anyway, they see us coming and we will put anything on our faces or in our bodies if somebody tells us it will make us look younger or thinner. End of story, and we've all done it. Thirteen twenty fourteen. What is the craziest thing that you have committed to and done every day, or signed up for or turned up to an appointment for that you look back on and you go, I clearly lost my mind at that stage.
Speaker 3: I properly drank some kool aid.
Speaker 2: Properly drank it. I've written a very small and very incomplete list of the things that I have been that I've subjected myself to. Intermittent fasting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I mean, if you want a breath.
Speaker 2: That smells like a fresh dog pooet from the park, that's what you've got it.
Speaker 3: Hey, apparently that actually works onan like he was just starting. Yeah no, but at least it gets results.
Speaker 2: Intermittent fasting interval training.
Speaker 3: I think that works too.
Speaker 2: Who cares, it's torture calorie counting. For about a year, I went nowhere without this weird book that I bought from the newsagent in my back pocket just for bad news, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, because that was before you could just use my fitness pal, having to actually get a book out.
Speaker 2: Yes, my my mum ate nothing but boiled eggs and wine and champagne for months, because she'd read somewhere that it was, you know, and I'm sure the champagne was exactly what she was after. Have you seen those vampire facials where your face is full of blood. I haven't had one of them, but surely you look back on that and go, what was I thinking? What have you done? You must have You're a very level headed person. Plus you've got the advantage of being a male, and men aren't pitched this stuff.
Speaker 3: And also at twenty seven, I haven't tried too much yet.
Speaker 2: But well some would beg to dig that. We're talking about, you know, crazy treatments.
Speaker 4: So no, I've never No crazy treatment comes to mind. But obviously I went to an art school and when we were dancing, I remember and Tom will be able to remember this. We were always told before we consumed food, ask yourself, would a racehorse eat that?
Speaker 2: Oh? How ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like an apple. Would a racehorse eat that?
Speaker 2: Don't racehorses have ketamine?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wish we knew that back then.
Speaker 2: It's a tranquilizer for horses.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: When did you drink the kool aid and try a crazy beauty treatment or a silly diet?
Speaker 2: The Crazy Swan Show mar Odam a grown man has submitted himself to the latest beauty treatment, which is a fish sperm facial. What I wouldn't do that? No, I mean having said that I have eaten what was that thing I ate in Japan. It was like, oh you ate it was someone's testicle. No, I ate raw horse, Yes I did. I didn't need a horses testicle that would be big. No, it was something gross. Anyway, I've blocked it out. Such was the memory.
Speaker 3: It wasn't cod sperm, cod sperm, cod sperm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: But also if I were like a salmon sperm facial, I don't think the salmon span would be too offensive.
Speaker 2: What would that smell like? And also how to get it?
Speaker 3: I know that's a really great question.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that, but like, is it the same as you know people that have to that the people decide to donate, you know, do they do they send the fish off into the toilet with a dirty magazine like a donor dust? Like do what craziest things that you have submitted yourself to? Hi? Bianca? Hello? How are you? What is ce moss gell?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Honestly, Chrissy, it's the worst thing you'll ever put in your mouth. But it's all over TikTok at the moment. So I like paved in and bought the biggest jar and it's like overproved jelly, like it's the thickest thing that makes you gag. And I have it every morning, and it's meant to have like ninety eight of one hundred and two minerals that our body needs. That was like the slogan, so I fell for it. But yeah, it's not good at all. I haven't seen any improvements in my anything.
Speaker 2: It just reminded me. I remember I used to have what it's not chlorophyl chlorophyl, it's like the green things.
Speaker 7: I've tried that as well.
Speaker 4: With the seamos gel. How do you ingest it? Are you putting it in a drink or just straight?
Speaker 8: You can put it in smoothies, but I like you say, raw jogger. You just put it on the screen and put in your mouth and go for it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm remembering all these stupid things I did. I used to grow wheat grass on my windowsills.
Speaker 3: Fristline pharmacy voucher for you, bi anker. Let's go to Diana.
Speaker 2: Diana. What is derma Brasier.
Speaker 7: It's very, very popular. It's been around for a few years. Basically, you go to like a skin specialist clinic and they take off the top layer of your skin, and it's supposed to stimulate collagen, and you do go a little bit red, and but after about a week or so, you calm down or something. You know, some people don't go red at all, others go red.
Speaker 2: Does it hurt?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: No, And basically it's it just stimulates collogen supposed to you know, it takes off the top layer, so you're supposed to look youthful after that. Well, and it costs, like it paints, like three hundred dollars to do this. And then my one of my girlfriends, her husband is a dermatologist. That's it. I couldn't think of the word dermatologist. And he said, what are you girls doing? You know you're spending hundreds thousands of dollars. Lemon juice does exactly the same thing. Just pop it on your face, leave it for no more than a minute, and then wipe it off. And I thought, oh my god, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try that.
Speaker 3: It's like my mum used to tell me when I was a kid and all I wanted was blonde tips, go sit outside with lemon juice and work. Absolutely not Priceline farms. You'voutch a fore Diana Alana.
Speaker 2: Hello, what is Chinese ballerina? Teacher says, So you coming?
Speaker 6: So I really wanted to swim down a bit for formal and my mom was like, Hey, there's a really easy way you can do that. There's a thing you can get from the Asian Graces and you just boil your kettle, put the tea bags in, let it seeps and get real brown for like twenty minutes, and anything you ate that day would rumble in your belly by two in the morning and you'd have to run to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: That sounds like fresh.
Speaker 3: Hell awful.
Speaker 4: A lot of press on pharmacy about your let's really quickly finish with Candace.
Speaker 3: What have you tried? Hi?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 7: So I eat dried snake skin like chips.
Speaker 2: What where do you get that from? It?
Speaker 7: I'd buy them online?
Speaker 3: Oh my steak skin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's actually quite tasty and it's got many health benefits.
Speaker 8: And I find that my skin has been glowing and my hair's growing extra long.
Speaker 3: Oh, Candace has fully dropped.
Speaker 1: The slim show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk trap kilt Chrissy's click face. Hey, look we are going to be doing correspondence on Friday. So send us a letter if you don't like the fact that I've mentioned Taylor Swift and Travis Kelts in the same show.
Speaker 4: Also, I feel like today there's several things we've spoken about that a lot of people might not like. Please slide into our DMS at the Crisis One show that's exactly what you think, including our boss.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear from her.
Speaker 2: Travis Kels has got a new boss who he is now a game show host, and his boss is a network. He is now the host of Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity? Now, I thought that this wasn't going to happen, or it was going to be way down the track, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: We only spoke about this a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there he is in his sort of you know, cream on cream suit.
Speaker 4: That suit looks terrible on him. Just whoever's styling him pale, pink or blush is not for trav.
Speaker 2: No, and it's a bad sort of my vice look, So he could have been a lot better. I mean, look, he probably did get it from Big and Tall totally.
Speaker 3: Should we listen to the trailer and see how Listen?
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, I'm Travis Kelsey, and welcome to are You.
Speaker 4: The game show where people can win ridiculous money just by answering questions about stuff we all learned back at elementary school.
Speaker 2: He sounds really nice, you know what.
Speaker 4: He's got the right amount of like goof and boganicness to be a perfect host of those types of shows.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's got the AUTOQ down, Pat. I'm very very critical of AUTOQ people because you can hear when someone's reading something. You can't tell that he's reading that. No, and just hearing his lovely voice like that. You know that it took him about six months or closet of a year to stop calling his girlfriend Taylor swift Man. What Yeah, she had to say to him, don't have to call me mam anymore, ma'am. No, ma'am. He's one of those proper brought up Southern guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get irritating, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 4: And now I want to know who in Australia sucks at auto Q? Can you off air?
Speaker 3: Can you think of someone that you can tell me?
Speaker 2: When I block it out? It's that traumatizing for me. I can't think of any names. I hope he does well. I like him a bit more after that, do you. Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I'm happy for him, like good and people like that deserve those sort of shows and success.
Speaker 2: I agreet Nicole Kibman's daughter, Sunday. Sunday Rouse has made her runway debut for Mew Mew is that how you pronounce you? Swanny at Paris Fashion Week and she I'm sorry, I know that you think she looks like her mom. She looks so much like her dad, Keify.
Speaker 3: Do you she looks like Keithy?
Speaker 2: She is the image of Keify, the little one what's her name? Faith? She's like Nicole all right, but this one. And it goes with y rule that the firstborn daughter always looks like the dad. Got in the first born's son always looks like the mum.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's the case for my sister Geordia, and I I make the rules. Hey when she there's a photo here of her walking down the.
Speaker 2: Catwalkers, I'm very serious.
Speaker 4: She looks like I do or did sorry in primary school when I was asked to go to the school principal's office, It's like you're walking with swift pace, but your eye gaze is slightly down, just so no one catches your right and you.
Speaker 3: Have to explain where you're exactly.
Speaker 2: She I cannot believe she's only sixteen. Yeah, nuts, that is crazy. Also, that Jenny girl.
Speaker 3: She upstage Sunday. I gotta say, oh my god, because.
Speaker 4: We're used to seeing Kendall Jenna walk down the runway, but Kylie has walked gay.
Speaker 2: And I saw a little snippet on Instagram this week of her getting ready for an event, and I think it was this one. Yeah, she looks remarkable.
Speaker 3: She's never looked better.
Speaker 4: I agree she's snatched, she's let go of some of the filler, like she's dissolved some of that filler.
Speaker 3: I think. So she looks more natural.
Speaker 2: Just and she seems like a nice girl.
Speaker 3: She's a vibe. Yeah, loved party with her and she goes.
Speaker 2: To Timothy Shalamte.
Speaker 3: Actually that's a really great question, swam.
Speaker 2: I think she is. But remember she did that big thing where she was like, I'm not talking about it. I've been in the public eut since I was ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leave me alone. Love.
Speaker 4: It also pretty cool to walk in front of Disneyland Paris. That's the runway she walks down.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like that's chic enough. I don't like that as a backdrop. I don't like people to get married there. I don't like people to get you know, baby showers. No, it's just a family theme park and leave it. Don't try and turn it into something else.
Speaker 4: We are back tomorrow, and if you have an unpopular opinion like that, make sure you call us for sweeping statements.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Are you