Speaker 1: This is outside, Good morning, and welcome to outsiders. The show that is to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics gone bonkers. What certain members of the modern church are to teaching the sanctity and purity of the Christian faith.
Speaker 2: The Bible indicates that Jesus was bisexual, saying he had a special love for John, and Jesus's last words implored his mother to regard his love John as his partner, their son in law, part of her family.
Speaker 3: Yes, and while we're making a mockery of the teachings of Jesus, why not make a mockery of religious art At the same time.
Speaker 2: Christian art shows John and Jesus physically close, embracing, cuddling, lying upon each other.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what did they ever do this?
Speaker 4: Why did they ever do this without certain other religions? I don't know, but you know, not only does he take the name of Jesus in vain if you go on here, he actually also takes my name in vain too.
Speaker 2: James, the first King of England, justified his own bisexuality with reference to Jesus being gay. Priests, bishops, philosophers, and theologians have agreed.
Speaker 5: Do they have it. What is he talking about?
Speaker 1: More LGBT vicar. Meanwhile, we wait for the end of days, let's grab the latest outside of news. I think James is right. I imagine the vicar probably wouldn't be out there mocking other religions in quite the same way. Now, speaking of really bad news out of Melbourne yesterday, this is just a shocking story. I heard late last night that Mount Scopus, the Jewish school, the Burwood campus there had this die graffiti on the walls of it. Yesterday I heard it from various members of the Jewish community in Melbourne and in Sydney, Utterly appalled, very scared, worried, disturbed. Where is the political leadership, Where are the authorities in this country who are now going to crack down? We need to see arrests rita, we need to see people being prosecuted for this sort of behavior. It's gone on since October ninth. Shamefully in this country we haven't seen any arrests. We haven't seen I believe there should be deportations if people are on here on visas who are stirring up this sort of anti Semitism. When are the authorities going to crack down it's now unacceptable. You cannot have a school children Australia Ossie school kids going to a school where profited on the wall in large letters is the words jew die reta.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting, it is, and it's the experience we've seen across much of Europe before October seven. We've talked about it on this program in countries like France and Belgium, where there was this hostility towards the Jewish community so much so that Jews were hiding signs of their Jewishness. And we're seeing that now in Australia, where people are reluctant to show a Star of David necklace or where the kip are because they may be attacked and that it should never come to that. And Jewish schools have such enormous security, and they had it again before October seven, which tells you about the fears that are there and why those fears were completely rational and sound, because we're seeing it come out now, seeing really ugly behavior be normalized and rationalized by some politicians. And there's some on the left who really need to speak out very very loudly now and just calmed down their constituents and we know who their constituents are. These aren't conservative people, we know where they come from, and their leadership needs to take a stand and say this is not acceptable. There is no justifications for it.
Speaker 4: Well, look, there's an awful lot to say about this, and none of it, unfortunately, is good. And I'm sorry that we have to start out with such a downbeat, dark story on a Sunday morning here. But the thing is, too we cannot ignore the fact that the political context of this is one in which we have a government here which has uniquely been supine in the face of anti Semitism. Sure Ethnobousy will sometimes talk a strong game about this, but then he always might sit by and also Islamophobia and also this, and also that, and tries to have a bet each way.
Speaker 5: And we know why he is doing this.
Speaker 4: Number one, because of course he's got all these Greens and you know, hard left people within his own party who are dragging him to the left. Number two, because there are multicultural constituencies that he needs to keep on side because otherwise Zell desert him for independent candidates in the next election, and he can't afford to lose any of them, you know. And the third thing is that there is this general sort of attitude out there that somehow everything Israel does is wrong. And because it kind of is this confluence of three sort of terrible sort of streams of thought, you know, classic anti Semitism, classic anti Westernism, and of course you know, the glorification of every sort of third world revolutionary movement. This is a three historical forces all conflict on Israel here, and this is why we have this situation where absolutely nothing Israel done is you know, is ever acceptable, and everything they do is a target and he needs to say no, no, no, no, no, he needs to do like what Joe Biden did. Even Joe Biden was smart enough in the US to say that with the criminal court put out that word for Netanyahu's rest, they said, no, that's ridiculous, absolutely no way. Albanize, well, I'm not going to comment on that sort of it's that sort of it's that sort of outrageous, disgusting double two sided game that he's trying to play, and it leakes book week and you know, it says, remember the other day when Albinizi was at that rally for women's rights and domestic violists and he said, well, I'm the Prime Minister, and everybody made the comment they said, well, Prime Minister, if you have to remind people that you're in charge, you're not. And all of this is reminding people. The ICC, this is the other things are reminding people that actually he's not in the driver's seat anymore. It's these hard left groups, it's the Greens, it's a Muslim.
Speaker 3: Ran I tend to disagree on one point because I think his personal politics lines up to this. He's been a member of the socialist left faction all his political life. He's been bragging about fighting Tories as a man in his fifties. You know, this is a student activist who's now sitting in the lodge. And that false equivalency, that that nonsense about both sides. He can never just condemn anti Semitism. He has to bring in Islamophobia, even if there's none apparent. It's apparent in the response to the ic C. It's precisely what the ICC has done by charging three Hamas leaders as well as Nettinnahu and the Defense Minister, that they're saying, well, they're all sort of the same, you know, they're all similar criminals in the eyes of the ICC, they've all got arrest warrants. And for the Prime Minister to decline to condemn that unequivocally, for the Foreign Minister to seemingly approve of it with a statement through DEFAT, which DEFAT released a statements talking about the independents of the ic see and how they support the art. What are they thinking. Even Joe Biden, with his cognitive decline, with the completely bewildered state he is in ninety percent of the time, even his administration had the good sense to come out and immediately condemn it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well. It's the failure of leadership in this country, the failure of labor leadership, as Rita says, while you had Albanizi wandering around saying, oh, I can't possibly comment, as I'll be detailing later in clown show, appropriately any Wong was rushing out there saying, oh no, no, We've got to listen to the ICC, or words to that effect. Utterly disgraceful. But a group of Jewish women have called out on Penny Wong to show some proper leadership in the light of what has happened this week as well. We saw the appalling footage that was released to those poor Israeli girls, those Jewish girls being held by these disgusting creatures of her mass commenting about making them pregnant, about how beautiful they were before raping them, and who knows what else. We saw that footage, and following that footage, a group of Jewish women in Australia came out and said, where is Penny Wong and where are the women of labor standing up for we Jewish women and supporting us. So many people have failed to stand up and show that leadership, particularly from the women's movements equally at the same time, and I'm sorry, I'm going to have to repeat this again and again and again. On this program. We warned about ANOIR, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency years ago. We encouraged Julie Bishop to stop funding it with Australian dollars. She took that advice and stopped doing so. Pennywong immediately restarted that funding, then canceled it, then restarted it again with the help at the urging and the behest of the Teals. I will waive this piece of this letter of shame again and again because the Teal women, all of them, called for the refunding of UNWAH. We learned this week that some of the bodies of those girls and women and hostages for bodies were found in a tunnel in a building belonging to Anoir, according to Israeli Defense Force reports. Hang your head in shame. Left lefties, all of you, hang your head in shame. You're an utter disgrace. We need or some authority in this country. We need people to be arrested for the anti Semitism and put in jail or deported. That must happen. Anything less than that is an absolute disgrace. And for all you politicians who supported the refunding of UNOIR, shame on the lot of you. Now, let's also talk about a lot slightly lighter note. I used to be on the Green and Transfer with Jane Carrow and Dean Madigan. Dean Madigan's popped up in the news again.
Speaker 5: Jane's Oh, dear Madigan. Yeah, this is actually really not one of them so much, but.
Speaker 4: The funniest things I've seen. It's one of the most fantastic sort of self ownership sort of examples I've seen in a long time. Here, d mad again has gone out, and she has gone and said, done this whole video about how Peter barely made it through university and he failed all these courses.
Speaker 5: Let's have a look at this.
Speaker 6: In his first here he seeks subjects.
Speaker 7: Guess how many hated.
Speaker 8: Dot in the past.
Speaker 4: Now, the Hilary's thinking about this is that's not Peter dunnee university transcript. That was actually from a parody, fake news article from years ago that she found and decided that she was going to go and put that out there as Peter Dunne's transcript and say, oh, he didn't go to university. And then also the other thing too, is that Paul Keating. Of course he famously dropped out of school at fourteen, and wouldn't expect to see d having a swipe at Keating.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, never mind that either she fell full a parody or whatever. That was the guy who put up that transcript, and you know, put that up and had to be fact checked by community notes on x formerly Twitter. So that was amusing. There were a couple of fact checks there, but just the whole notion that this would let's just say, if it was true and that was Peter Dutton's transcript, that that kind of would embarrass him and make him unfit to be a prime minister. You mentioned Paul Keating, there are so many other great leaders whose academic record is nothing to write home about academic results, as we have seen with the CAVS academia, because there's a lot of very qualified academics who are completely cuckoo and it would never ever allow them to have any power in government. So did he use it to try to embarrass Peter Dutton itself just shows me how out of touch it'd have to be with ordinary Australians who don't use someone's academic results to determine their suitability for leadership.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, as you're right if you look at what is going on in our universities. I dropped out of the A and U out of law at the A and U. I don't regret a single day of it. The kids who are duped into going through many of these university courses and the stuff that they are coming out with speaks for itself. Meanwhile, while the Victorian police should be out there arresting people for scrawling to die on the walls of a Jewish school, instead the Victorian Police RITA are out there doing something far more important, which is attending a smoking ceremony.
Speaker 3: Well, not just a smoking ceremony, this is the Police Commissioner Shane Darton doing a apology, landmark apology for the Stolen Generation. Now, if the Victorian police are going to apologize for anything, particularly Shane Patent, it should be for what they actually did, which was shooting Robert Pullas during protests. Absolutely, for arresting grandmothers on park benches or harassing them and arresting.
Speaker 1: Strangling, running over them.
Speaker 5: The list is long.
Speaker 3: We play you the video here, But no, instead of that, Shane Patton, it was only a couple of weeks ago telling us in the Herald Son that I am not woke, is now apologizing wholeheartedly for the for the police force's role in the Stolen Generation.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, James, we learned that Victoria is the worst place in the country to do business in, according to according to an article Australian Bureau Statistic Starter compiled by the Institute of Public Affairs. What's this story, James, Well, yeah.
Speaker 4: The story as well as you would expect. Victoria is high tax, high regulation, hard to start a business, hard to keep a business going.
Speaker 5: That's why we go to the CBD.
Speaker 4: All these businesses are shut up and closed up of the entire city. The entire state is now basically organized as far as I can tell reading. You live there for the benefit of the public service, and that's it.
Speaker 5: And the ones you show.
Speaker 4: Up to work and try operating in a retailer or a coffee shop when all of the public services are home zooming and checking on their sourdough starters. But this is the real thing, you know, This is the thing. Andrews left Victoria in an absolute mess. This guy was an absolute hardcore socialist. He has destroyed the economy, he has left it with a huge amount of debt. He's broken the spirit of the place, and no wonder it's hard to do business.
Speaker 3: And we had a poll come out this week in the nine Papers, the Age newspaper, and a poll showing the Libs well in front. If that poll's accurate, it's nothing for the big Libs to be happy about. It's because there is just so much pain in Victoria at the moment. That the state debt the highest of any state in the country, and those state taxes are biting hard. They're soaring land tax, for example, and they're just hooked on property.
Speaker 5: Taxes, the chi investment out of the state.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, they've made it clear if you're a property investor, go invest elsewhere because and a lot of buyers advocates are now telling their clients that. But you look at this starter that's in today's Sunday Herald Sun. The number of businesses that have packed up a left Victoria again the highest of any state, more than three thousand. And then you compare that to say, Western Australia they had one thousand extra businesses. South Australia had seven hundred and forty five.
Speaker 1: Queensland Wales lost, New South Wales lost.
Speaker 3: Two thousand six times. Victoria tops the list.
Speaker 1: Victoria tops the lists. No surprises there. But these labor governments, these left wing governments, are not doing businesses any favor. They're not doing mainstream Australia any favor, they're not doing small business as any favor. And there're certainly not doing the Jewish people of this country many favors that I can see either. Now they've called an election in the UK. Rishi Sunac wanted out into the rain. Strange choice. Someone on Twitter mentioned that maybe they got their cloud seeding wrong. That day. But anyway, standing there in the pouring down rain announcing that he's going to an early election, joining us from London as always is Esther Kraku. Esther, great to see you. Thank you so much for staying up late. We do appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Now, tell us what's.
Speaker 1: The mood in London about this new election that we've got in a month's time?
Speaker 9: So nobody expected call it a snap election on July fourth, and certainly not outside in the pouring rain, you'd think on a salary of one hundred and eighty thousand quid he could afforded.
Speaker 10: Apparently that's the case. Anyway.
Speaker 5: The question now is why now?
Speaker 9: Because actually the most rational to abdure for the Tories, given how terrible I've been pulling for months on end. Now I mean to close the gap in concerns in the Labor Party, but there is the Labor about the twenty lead consistently.
Speaker 10: For every year.
Speaker 9: Now a political thing to wait until the American elections because.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, es that we've just got a bad line there. Someone's jumped in, probably Kirs Starmer's tampering with your internet there. We'll get back to us for Esther shortly retain James. I was not astonished to learn that in the United States, twenty five states have now blocked or banned puberty blockers for miners. Now, we've been talking about this on this show for six or seven years, and I have been how that for doing so. But now twenty five states, James out and have said no to all this kind of gender surgery, gender blockers for youth.
Speaker 5: And here do you talk about England?
Speaker 3: They forget the NHS the NHS as well, so we've got the NHS.
Speaker 4: We've had France also has issued a huge report on exactly this from the French Parliament urging exactly the same move. Twenty five states in the United States have all gone down this road.
Speaker 5: Reading.
Speaker 4: The question that I have in all of this is, you know, the tide is obviously moving on this. Everybody has woken up to some of the really horrible things that are happening and have happened in the name of, you know, fighting transphobia or affirming trans kids, whatever that means. But instead, you know, here in Australia, there is so little data. They don't talk about it. They won't tell you how many people they've followed up on. There's this huge veil of silence on what's happening here in Australia. You know, you talk to the new South Wales gover, they don't want to talk about it. You talk to the Fens, they don't want to talk about it. This is a scandal of epic proportions that needs to be exposed.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not talking about it, James Our E Safety Commissioner Julia L. Grant has tried to suppress discussion on this very topic.
Speaker 5: Rita.
Speaker 1: We had here on the show Billboard, Chris Chris Elston who raised the whole issue to do with transgenderism, et cetera, et cetera, and now Rita, he's again the E Safety Commissioner. They're coming after him, and a judge as well is basically trying to force him to say what he believes to be false.
Speaker 3: That's it that a transgender, a biological woman who now identifies as a man, who's transitioned. The judges said that they have to respect the new pronouns and that was the whole point of that tweet that E Karen JULIANMANK Grant took down. I mean, there are so many abusive, vile, ugly threatening posts. I receive them probably every day if I bothered to look at them. And yet she took down that one where this person was misgendered. So that just tells you about the politics of this woman. She is a far left activist that the Coalition government was stupid enough to appoint under Malcolm Turnbull. And here we are, so it really is and Billboard Chris has said he's not going to be abiding by this ruling. And we are an outlier. Now Australia is an outline. You've seen change in the UK, You've seen the change in Scandinavia, twenty five states in the US. Australia is now alone in just covering its eyes, blocking its ears and pretending all this evidence doesn't exist and that what we're doing is sound. So we're going to have lawsuits, We're going to have class actions in this country coming up with these poor kids who've had irreversible treatments, who've been left sterile. We've got all sorts of health compl occasions because authorities were too scared to not affirm whatever gender that's.
Speaker 1: And this is how orwellian is. You have this Ease Safety Commissioner who's running around making up basically going to a judge and then forcing some character to say that a man is a woman when that person is convinced that it is not. That is not the case. So it's pure black mirrors. It's pure or well and that is the Alban Eazy government at work. Let's go back to London chat to Esther about rishi Soon next July fourth election. Sorry Esther, we lost you there. Carry on, we missed most of that. So just talk us through what the mood in London at the moment about this upcoming election.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so Rihi Soon announced a snap general election on July fourth of this year. No one really understood the rush now for it. I mean he was standing outside of Downing Street in the pouring rain and the rest of us were wondering on one hundred and eighty thousand quid salary. I think you can't afford an umbrella. But apparently the logic here is that, you know, the Tories are not going to be able to close that twenty point lead that the Labor Party had been able to sustain for the last year, basically since list trust is collapsed and it doesn't look like the markets are going to look more favorable After the summer, there were hopes that the Bank of England will reduce interest.
Speaker 10: Rates in August, but it doesn't even.
Speaker 9: Look like they will reduce it by any considerable margin at most sort of, you know, twenty five basis points.
Speaker 10: So really it's looking like this.
Speaker 9: Is the best shot that rich Snak has now there were there there was a bit of noise in the Conservative Party to hope to wait until December after the American elections, because you know, a Trump presidency looks a lot better with a Sunak premiership as opposed to a Kirstarmer premiership. We remember, you know, the London mayor Cidi Khan had strong words for Donald Trump, and Donald Trump doesn't forget he's a very petty character. And we still haven't secured a free trade deal with the Americans, so it would have made sense to wait till December. But Richie Sunac I think he suspects they're going to be more scandals coming out of the Conservative Party, more defections to labor, which would only beg in his position. And then they also questions about really kind of the policy direction that Rishisunak is going. Liz Trust is urging him to drop net zero, which I think would help. But the Conservative Party have a much bigger problem at their hand, which is, you know, the whole kind of policy agenda is completely off. I mean, yes, Boris Johnson became more and more unpopular after the net zero kind of fiasco.
Speaker 10: He became so enthralled in net zero.
Speaker 9: Many people were saying that it was basically because of his wife, Carrie Johnson, who was also very passionate about environmental issues, and which is not something he actually campaigned on when he became Prime minister. So many Conservatives were very shocked by that. But the Conservatives have a massive problem. I mean, there's a huge exodus of really long standing MPs that are leaving the party. Many younger MPs as well, many under the age of fifty five are actually have said they're planning on standing down. So really the Conservative Party is got it from the inside out by its own party. And I think this is why Rishisa decided to call the election now, to kind of get it over with and to soften the blue as much as possible.
Speaker 3: Is it also to save his job? Is that part of the reason? And was there any talk about him being replaced? Because I just don't know why you would go to a general election and have a certain defeat and not at least give yourself a chance by perhaps having a new leader who might reinvigorate the base.
Speaker 9: Well, Rishisunac has been dealing with a lot of sort of murmurings of a vote of no confidence, particularly after the local council elections back in earlier this month, and this is another reason why people are speculating that you haven't seen the two most popular Conservative politicians at the moment out and about and doing a lot of media. That's Kemmy Beadenoch and Penny Mordant who are likely to succeed Rishie Sunac, alongside maybe sort of Pretty Patel and other kind of long standing Conservative MPs.
Speaker 10: And that does make sense. But at the end of the day, I think knows that no matter what he does, it's all lost for the Tories at this point.
Speaker 9: I mean, choosing between Richie Sunac and Kirstarma is like choosing between colera and dysentery, and both are extreme and unfortunately we have a very very sad choice ahead.
Speaker 4: Though I mean, like as you say, they do seem to have a sad choice here, but through the last few hours we've seen news at Richie sunak now at this very late hour in the day, wants to kick off a debate on national service.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a government that hasn't been able to implement you know, simple Rwanda solution here and now they're going to try and get everybody's side it for national service. How badly do they want to lose by here?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's clear that Richie sunac Is is really clutching at straws. I mean to talk of national service when effectively, you know, as a percentage of our GDP armed force spending, Armed forces spending has been halved since the eighties, we're seeing a shortage of recruiting people into the armed forces. It's laughable that he thinks that any young person will sign up for national service. But the whole kind of you know, policy agenda of the Conservative Party is.
Speaker 10: Completely non existent.
Speaker 9: I mean, it would be nice if they were actually conservative, if anything, but in name only. But for the last fourteen years the Conservatives have basically been kind of like a poor man's Blair Act.
Speaker 10: They haven't really done anything very conservative.
Speaker 9: A lot of the things that people had issue with under the last labor government have really exacerbated under the Conservative government. They've not funded you know, law, the judicial system. They've not funded our prisoners, they've not funded our armed forces.
Speaker 10: You know, immigration has gone through the roof.
Speaker 9: One point two million people have come to this UK as the UK and suttled in this country over the last two years alone, which is the size of Birmingham. There's so many things that have worse than under the Conservative Party that they really have nothing to go on.
Speaker 1: Wow, Hester Craiker, great to chat to you as always. It's going to be a fascinating four weeks and we'll check in with you again soon. Thanks so much for staying up and chatting to us here outside. It's coming up after the break, Greats Reality Check, plus a lot more happening again on Counts Away, Kinetic.
Speaker 3: And you're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, James Morrow. And I'm readA panny here. You may know me from such programs as the reader Pane. He show Monday to Thursday, eleven, Monday to Thursdays at eleven and Left is Losing It Friday.
Speaker 1: Nights at nine Third Never Missing.
Speaker 3: Now talking about Left is Losing and let's talk about the weapon grade lunacy of the Biden administration, which extends to President Biden's judicial nominees.
Speaker 1: If you thought.
Speaker 3: Judges couldn't be infected with a woke mind virus that strips an individual of all rationality, logic, and judgment, then you haven't been paying attention. Here is Judge Sarah Netburn of New York, who Biden wants to promote to the US District Court. What share a Senator Ted Cruz of Texas subjects her to some tough questioning.
Speaker 5: In your court?
Speaker 11: What matters more the rights of individuals or your political ideology?
Speaker 12: I apply the law to the facts.
Speaker 5: I asked a question which matters more?
Speaker 12: Well, my political ideology doesn't matter at all?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 11: So I don't believe you, and I think this case demonstrates that you are willing to subjugate the rights of individuals to satisfy your political ideology. This case involves a male defendant who raped a nine year old boy.
Speaker 5: Was he guilty of that?
Speaker 12: Yes? The petitioner pled guilty to that.
Speaker 11: Okay, So he raped a nine year old boy. He also raped a seventeen year old girl. Was he guilty of that?
Speaker 12: He pled guilty.
Speaker 13: The petitioner pled guilty of that crime as well, So was he guilty? I hope so because she pled guilty to it.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that Judge Netburn calling the ripe person pedophile, a he and then a she. You know where this is going.
Speaker 11: One year after being released again, he was convicted of having child pornography.
Speaker 5: Is that correct?
Speaker 13: I'm unclear on exactly the timeframe that you're at, but the petitioner was convicted of distributing child pornography.
Speaker 11: Child pornography that was images of adults violently.
Speaker 13: Raping children, abhorrent conduct, okay, for which there are real victims.
Speaker 11: And this individual six foot two biologically a man. A minute ago you said that when this man decided that he was a she, You said this individual was quote I wrote it down sober and entirely a female. That phrase struck me as remarkable. Did this individual have male genitalia?
Speaker 12: I think what I said, or at least.
Speaker 5: That is a verbatim quote entirely a female?
Speaker 12: Sorry, what I meant to say was hormonally a female.
Speaker 11: Okay, but that's not entirely. Did this individual have male genitalia?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 11: So you took a six foot two serial rapist, serial child rapist with male genitalia. And he said, you know, I'd like to be in a women's prison. And your answer was that sounds great to me. Let me ask you something. The other women in that prison, do they have any rights?
Speaker 3: Yes, this judge, this Biden judicial nominee, recommended a serial rapist and pedophile William McLain who now calls himself July Justine Shelby, b hous with female inmates. Never mind the risk to the vulnerable female population, never mind the higher risk that this monster will re offend, never mind the rights of the women locked behind bars with a serial rapist with a penis who now calls himself July Justine Shelby. Oh, we don't have the grab.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: There was just more of Ted Cruz going after this judge, and it was glorious. But let's also here now from Senator Ted John Kennedy from the Great State of Louisiana, because he also had some gentle questioning for this judge.
Speaker 14: Because it's only hypothetical that Miss Shelby, mister McLean would reoffend again after he's already raped a ninety year old boy and a seventeen year old girl and there's been sinning, shut out, pouring through the mail. You said there's no chance you'll reoffend again, Did you say that.
Speaker 12: Senator Kenny. I based my decision on the record.
Speaker 14: You're really a political activish, laun't you.
Speaker 12: I am not, sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, she is a political activist, no business being a judge. But there are too many of them. And if you think watching that this madness could never happen here, that's just crazy American antiques Australia.
Speaker 10: It is not like that.
Speaker 3: Well think again, It's already happening here right now. In Victoria's biggest female prison, there is a male sexual predator, pedophile with a penis who nevertheless identifies as a woman. I was contacted by women at the Damefulless Frost Correctional Center in twenty twenty two, distraught about a violent male predator with a history of attacking women and children being in their facility. They had started a petition saying we feel threatened, unsafe, distressed and traumatized with this current situation. But sadly they're ignored by the prison authorities. They're ignored by the labor government in Victoria and the equally gutless, morally lost liberal opposition in Victoria. The only difference between US and the US is that we don't have the likes of Senator Cruz and Kennedy fighting back against this lunacy.
Speaker 1: Thanks reta extraordinary story. Well, joining us now to discuss Labor's anti nuclear should be nuclear nuclear as likes this out anti nuclear lunacy along with its secretive nature positive plan, which we exposed on the show here National ZMP David Gillespie joins us here in the studio. David, great to have you here with us on Outsiders, as always pleasure. We've heard all sorts of nonsense from Labor about nuclear. Now, why is nuclear so important in your opinion? It certainly is in my opinion, But why is it so important in your opinion now for Australia going forward.
Speaker 15: Because we're shutting down we're making our baseload energy system unviable economically through the national electricity market, which is not a market anymore. It's just a complex set of regulations, rules, mandates and subsidies that make coal power stations unviable. That's why people are closing them down early, because they can make money out of the subsidy go around.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 15: If we're going to replace them, well and good. But this myth that we can do it with multiple renewables that are overbuilt, totally unreliable, They're never there when you want them. We have too much at the moment in the middle of the day, is just a crazy concept. No one in the world is trying to do what we are doing. That's why we need nuclear because it is a proven technology, it's clean, and in the places that deploy it at scale, they have the cheapest electricity. And if the green machine thinks that the carbon footprint is the most important thing for an energy system, nuclear wins by a country mile. And the rest of the world's work that out, except this weird little country on the bottom of the Earth has an energy system that no one else is trying to do. They start in Germany, they started in other places in Europe, in America, in Texas, everywhere, they've all worked out the same thing. It just doesn't work. It's okay to have renewables as part of your mix, but you can't make it the essence of the system. That's why we need it now, and we'll get the very best technology that the world has got is available for us if we remove these ridiculous prohibitions, James.
Speaker 5: Tell us, then you know what is it?
Speaker 4: The ways in which the various authorities here seem to be putting their finger on the scale to make nuclear look really unattractive. I've seen estimates that the government uses in a nuclear power plant, for example, only has a life of thirty years, when in fact nuclear plants tend to go sixty seventy years plus. It seems that there's a deliberate effort by some who are making policy here to cook the books to make nuclear look far less economically viable than it is. Also with the assumed price of carbon things like that.
Speaker 15: Yes, they are doing that. They are putting parameters into the formula for levelized cost of energy, which may nuclear look expensive. Like you said, a thirty year lifespan, they have a design life of sixty years.
Speaker 5: And how long does the solar panel last?
Speaker 15: By the way, well, in that time you're lucky. The efficiency drops off over time, but twenty years would be a good lifespan. And the thing is, all the other parameters they put in are magnified for coal and fossil fuels and reduced for renewables. But the biggest misleading thing about all those integrated system plan plans and the gen cost report is it's a cost of generation only what everyone what you pay at the plant or at the bottom of the solar panel or the wind farm is what the generation cost is. But what you pay your power plug and it's on your bill is the full the levelized full system cost. Okay, not just the generation. So the lelized full system cost includes your poles and wires, all your inverters, all your green scheme costs, which is another huge cost, but.
Speaker 3: They never factor that in.
Speaker 15: When they never do, that's why they just cherry pick levelized cost of energy as though the capital cost of building a unit is related to the costs that you pay. But it's a totally different thing.
Speaker 3: We all see that because we all see our bills going up whilst we're told renewables are the cheapest form of energy, and we're having greater renewables, this market interference, the tax paying money that's going into it. But on top of that, we've got what's happening with our landscape, because we've got this beautiful landscape being scarred with what's six hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: Yes, hectares.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're going to be devo to more windmills, wind.
Speaker 15: Farms exactly, that's the plan. In Queensland, there's been a total expose of a crony development scheme. It's called State Code twenty three, whereby anyone who wants a DA for a wind farm gets assisted under that. It doesn't go through EPBC Act and or they get given discrasch, a chick and flick process. Sometimes these applications don't even have to go to the local council. Just the CEO can apply it. I'm informed by people in Queensland, and they can then land bankert and wait for us suckers called consumers to build them these unnecessary poles and wires everywhere criss crossing the country, and then they can turn up and they can blow up the sides of mountains. Stephen Nawokowski, who was a former Greens candidate and Green's activist, he has uncovered this. It's just absolutely astounding. There are one hundred and ten projects in Queensland alone that aren't most people aren't aware of, but they've all been approved under this State Code twenty three.
Speaker 3: Would any of them be to your knowledge commercially viable if not for the market interference, the tax pay dollars.
Speaker 12: They're going to.
Speaker 1: No, No, you've answered your own question. Read absolutely not quickly, David. We spoke with Professor and Plumber on the show recently about the glen Core plan to put carbon store it's under blow it into aquifers and get the Great Artesian Basin as there some kind of dumping ground for carbon dioxide. Complete madness, lefty stuff. It appears we've had a bit of.
Speaker 5: A win on that.
Speaker 1: One those things we're winding back, is that the case.
Speaker 15: Yes, the Queensland System of Assessment did apply the APBC Act for this. Fortunately due to activism by the local member for Flint, Colin Boyce, who chase the corridors of power in Bridgin and this it's been knocked back because even in their application they said it would affect the aquifer.
Speaker 1: It's not a.
Speaker 15: Confined little side thing. It is all connected to the Great Artesian Basin, and Colin and many others, many landholders agricultural organizations put up the red flag and said hang on, this is madness. But then again this other tick and flick process means you can bulldoze six hundred thousand hectares at least of Christine remnant vegetation.
Speaker 1: So what happened to nature positive? Nature positive doesn't apply to the lefty stuff, does it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Nature positive?
Speaker 15: This is coming to you from the home of motherhood statements. This is a backdoor way of getting the green agenda. The dark green extreme green end is the problem with us, US wicked people who use energy. We've destroyed the world, so we have to rewild. It is code for turning at least a third of our agriculture and productive land back to gum trees. And it's married that's nature Repair bill that has gone through the house. You will be able to get biodiversity credits, which again are like these latter day modern day tulip certificates that get traded for lots of money. Industrial people who are limited by the safeguard mechanism have to buy credits or pay big fines.
Speaker 16: So this.
Speaker 15: Restoring our rivers and THEODO biodiversity credits out of restoring nature are all going to make agriculture suffer.
Speaker 1: And what are the nationals doing to stop this? Because it's the farmers in rural Australia are really going to suffer. From as madness.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, look we are objecting in every forum that we can talk about. The restoring our rivers means seven hundred and fifty giga liters of water won't be available for irrigation and growing food, and restoring nature will drive industrial conglomerates to buy farmland and lock it up as biodiversity credits. So farmland will become more expensive, but will there'll be less of it. Instead of farmers buying farmland, people running a coal mine or a furnace or a smelter will buy these credits and you'll make.
Speaker 5: Totally.
Speaker 4: But this is this is a heart of This is why there's an opposition to nuclear because with all the renewable stuff, there's all these treatable credits and all of these opportunities for people to make money and make derivatives and sorts things, whereas with nuclear you're just building a big atomic boiler and there's none of that opportunity.
Speaker 5: Is that the problem here.
Speaker 15: That is the existential problem. The whole rational for the renewable expansion is that it's low carbon, but we know it's not low carbon. It's mineral intensity. It's land destroying, it's sea destroying. It threatens our food security at land and sea. These wind farms off the Illawarra and Port Stephens are actually over fishing grounds. So there you go.
Speaker 1: So we're destroying our farmland, we're destroying our fishing land. We're destroying our oceans, our rivers, and they were even trying to destroy the water under the ground. This is the left at work in this country. This is what labor are doing. This is what the teals are doing. You voted teals. You're helping destroy the country, not make it better. In my opinion, this is an opinion show. Thank you so much, David. You'll ask me for chatting to us with your opinions here on outside as we lack in eighteen you're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee, with James Morrow and myself Rwandan, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate being with you. Net Zany, we've just been talking about the zaniness of net zero. Couldn't go past this one Singapore Airlines who decided that the turbulence they experience and tragically one person died in that turbulence over Thailand and India in a Singapore Airlines flight, the pilot and others are blaming climber change. Of course the pilot is couldn't be anything else, could it. Anyway, James fascinated to learn that apparently the climate is homophobic.
Speaker 4: Well not just the climate, but apparently climate change is really homophobic. I mean, woo, climate, the climate change hates gay people. And I was reading this sort of headline. We had this headline here and they'd say that apparently same sex couples are at greater risk of experiencing the effects of climate change than everybody else, And I thought, oh my god, there's got.
Speaker 5: To be some sort of joke.
Speaker 4: Why because they're more likely to have beach houses or something like that. Well, actually, I just read the press release from the Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, which apparently is doing about as good a job as the UCLA School.
Speaker 5: Of Medicines these days.
Speaker 4: It is because gays are more likely to live in coastal cities, which are more likely to be impacted by climate change. So let's break break down the assumptions.
Speaker 3: There climate change disproportionately impacts wealthy people.
Speaker 4: Well, exactly, that's exactly right, But yes, so, but they have to figure out. They had to figure out a way to get people really revved up about climate change because you know the Rainbow agenda.
Speaker 3: Well, we also had Rachel Levine as they call themselves these days, saying that climate change disproportionately impacts black people. So this CLI course dread not only homophobic, it is racist.
Speaker 5: Wait till they.
Speaker 4: Find climate change is all tweets, it'll be all over from climate change.
Speaker 1: Now, as we mentioned earlier with Esther, Liz Trust has come out and said that Rishi Soon actually abandoned net zero. Now, Libs, I keep telling you here coalition Scott Morrison should never have gone in for net zero. That was an idiotic thing to do. But Libs take a leaf out of what Liz Trust is saying and go into then exhalation and say net zero it's finished. It's been a disaster. Crispo and equals net zero equals disaster. It's a very simple cell. Anyway, what do you make Liz trusts?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I make of this the same thing I make of it here. But I think that there's you know, a broader problem that both the Tories in the UK have and that the Liberals and the Coalition have in Australia, which is that you know, they don't have the unity within the party to come out and see these sorts of things that need to be said. Yeah, number one net zero. But like also look at how people like soel A brave Man and Kevin bad Not got knocked around by the Party in the UK, you know months ago. This sort of moderate impulse in these parties winds up taking them in.
Speaker 5: The wrong direction.
Speaker 4: And we know here, you know, it's very simple get us out of that zero. There's other big issues that they can do. Peter dunt And could say, you know, rather than going back and forth on migration numbers, see we will take x number this number and they will be people who are going to contribute to this economy.
Speaker 3: Can I say something slightly controversial here?
Speaker 5: Well, good, I think that we don't know anything.
Speaker 3: Party is much with something they're very proud of. It's something John Howard used to talk about, this broad Church philosophy. It is their greatest weakness because as James just said, they have no unity, they have no party discipline. They don't take sensible decisions often because there are three or four bedwetters who are going to go out and cause trouble. They took ten months to come to a decision on the Voice for that reason, when it should have been evident to them within ten minutes, evident to any conservative with any conviction, why you would be against a race based referendum with what the Voice was proposing, enshrining that sort of racial privilege into the constitution. The Liberals and their broad church strategy is an absolutely negative force that is holding them back if you want to have party unity and discipline where you can come out and say we are against this because it's bad for the country. This is our policy. This is how we're different from later.
Speaker 4: Even though this week, you know, reader, you mentioned John Howard. He came out this week and said, you know, the factions, the factions are killing the party.
Speaker 5: And it's not just one particular faction.
Speaker 4: It is the moderates for example here New South Wales who have basically turned the entire party into this green program. This week we had Christpians in New South Wales. You're talking about that Zini. He had to come in and step in and keep the Auiran call fire hour going. Why because Matt Kean, when he was Energy Minister wouldn't do that because he was all about the big renewable energy zones.
Speaker 10: And we had the.
Speaker 3: Liberal leader in New South Wales was his name speaking.
Speaker 1: We never win an election saying that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, renew nuclear is too far down the track. Oh yeah, support lifting the ban, but we're going to go full bore and renewables a week phys ever going to provide you with base load power. We know why they're not for nuclear, and you touched on it earlier because if you have nuclear, if you've got reliable, cheap baseload power that is a mission free why would you need renewables?
Speaker 4: Would you need why would you need renewable subsidies? That's when it comes to you.
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 3: The billionaires are invested very heavy, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry if we could spend you know, twelve billion dollars for Snowy Hydro two point zero, because.
Speaker 5: That's the bill.
Speaker 4: Now that's Malcolm and I can have an eight billion dollar nuclear play.
Speaker 1: And the machine is stuff, Lawrence. The snow machine is stuck in them out again.
Speaker 5: Great work, Turnbull, great work.
Speaker 1: Put that one on your CV Snowy two completely disaster.
Speaker 5: Push the water up here in the machine shom getting.
Speaker 1: Up stack in the tunnel. What a brilliant lot you are, you renewables mob, absolute joke. I'm not allowed to give financial advice, but don't. That's the renewables.
Speaker 5: After the break.
Speaker 1: What's more coming up here on outside is you would be hello, you're watching outsiders with the rita. You will earn nothing and you will be panahe James. Now is your time Morrow? And myself row and build back better. Yes. This week the great James Bond villain himself, Klaus Schard, announced he is stepping down from running the World Economic Forum, the global quasi fascist organization he's set up all the way back in the seventies, in which, in my opinion, the world's billionaires get to do business face to face, behind closed doors and over a glass of bubbly with questionable politicians, woke bureaucrats, elitist bankers, and celebrity crack pots without worrying about messy things like, you know, democratic mandates. At the annual Davos meeting every year, held high up in the Swiss Alps, in what genuinely has all the appearances of an Ian fleming baddie's lair. Armed police protect the elites from having to rub shoulders with awkward people like journalists, as they set about drawing up plans literally to reshape the planet to their own liking, using the two favorite fear mechanism of choice, the COVID pandemic and clime change, hoping to bring about what was talented for a while. As the Great resets.
Speaker 16: Our existing fragmented global architecture is not fit anymore for purpose in the twenty first century. It's high time for a great reset. We need a great reset set real shape, a much more resilient system for Seposcorona here.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I've held a very dim view of this organization, as you know for many years.
Speaker 16: Now it's historical moments, the time not only to fight severe virus, but to shape the system.
Speaker 17: We have a unique but rapidly shrinking window of opportunity to learn lessons in research ourselves on a more sustainable path. It is an opportunity we've never.
Speaker 5: Had before and may never have a game.
Speaker 17: So we must use all the leaves we have at our disposal, knowing that each and every one of us has a vital role to play.
Speaker 18: Now is the time to think what history would say about this crisis. What is it that would make it so that history would look at this crisis as the great opportunity for reset?
Speaker 19: The Great Reset is a welcome recognition that this human treasuredy must be a wake up call. It is imperative that we reimagine, rebuilt, redesign, reinvagorate, and rebalance our world, rebalancing investment, harnessing science and technology, and advencing the transition.
Speaker 5: To net zero emissions.
Speaker 19: All elements of the Great resets are fundamental to building the future we need.
Speaker 1: But Charlatan's the Great Racet. It is, in my view, essentially an attempt to dismantle capitalism and replace it with a form of corporate socialism, whereby, as far as I could tell, global governance bodies such as the United Nations, World Health Organization, the IMF, and others in cahoots with global mega corporations such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on, would harness digital technology to impose a new financial framework to their advantage, where concepts like equity, social governance, diversity inclusion, and of course net zero emissions could potentially overrule or bypass the wishes of voters in democratic sovereign nations. In other words global fascism. Klaus is a huge.
Speaker 20: Fan of China and envisages China taking a leading role in world governance, and he also boasts how his acolytes such as Justin Trudeau and Jacinda Addrn have penetrated the cabinets of Western governments.
Speaker 1: Does not sound all that democratic to me.
Speaker 16: What we have to confront it's a deep systemic and structural restructuring of our world. And since we take some time and so the world we'd look differently after we have con sources transition process.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, and let's be honest. Class has never been one for looking on the bright side.
Speaker 16: I see the need for a great reason. So people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything we'll be normal again. This is uh, let's say fiction will not happen.
Speaker 1: Then there was his precious Fourth Industrial Revolution, yet another class, as many dire warnings, full of dystopian slogans, which is going to change what it means to be human.
Speaker 7: Apparently the false Industrial Revolution will impact our lives completely. It will not only change how we communicate, how we use, how we consume, it will change and actually as our own identity.
Speaker 21: Look at things like artificial intelligence exactly, robots look at things like gene editing exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm opening a whole new horizon for medical science.
Speaker 16: And you see the difference of sis fose Industrial Revolution is it doesn't change what you are doing. It changes you. If you take a genetic editing just as an example, it's you who are changing. And of course this has a big impact on your identity.
Speaker 1: Yes, I imagine it does, mister Scribe. You can count me out if it's all the same of your fourth in that revolution and your Great Reset. Here's Mike Morano from Climate Depot, Climate skeptical organization.
Speaker 22: We didn't get to vote on whether gas powered cards were we banned. We didn't vote for vaccine mandates. We didn't vote for lockdowns. We didn't vote to have churches clothes. We didn't vote to have schools closed. We didn't vote for mask mandates. We didn't vote for banning of meat. But all of this is happening because at these meetings like the World Economic Forum and the United Nations, they meet and they work with government corporate collusion to bypass democracy. And then simple sentence, the Great Reset is basically making the once free West copy the same model as a China one party Chinese authoritarian rule.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have put it better myself. Here's the UK MP Andrew Bridgen commenting on the World Economic Forums claim that we own the science.
Speaker 23: A representative of the World Economic Forum told the audience at Dabos that my quote, we.
Speaker 5: Own the side.
Speaker 24: You know, we own the science and we think that the world, you know, should know it.
Speaker 23: What steps is the government taking to ensure that scientific research in the UK is impartial, objective and ethical, regardless of who's funding it.
Speaker 1: Yet he's the likely next Prime Minister of Britain. Kis Starmer labor saying he prefers Davos to Westminster.
Speaker 25: Let's just ask you quickly, you have to choose now between Davos or Westminster.
Speaker 26: Davos why because Westminster is too constrained and you know it's closed and we're not having many Once you get out of Westminster, whether it's Tavos or anywhere else, you actually engage with people that you can see working with in the future. Of Westminster is a tribal shouting play.
Speaker 1: No, kre Westminster is your democratic system. Davos is an elite can clam narration of people difference, and there, in a nutshell you have the problem.
Speaker 5: Of course, cooperation.
Speaker 1: Between big business and heads of government to ensure smooth relationships and hopefully better outcomes for all of us is one thing, but what happens when cooperation becomes collusion. What is most sinister about the World Economic Forum is how it slides or even hides its real agenda behind all those woke slogans the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the Great Reset, climate justice, stakeholder capitalism, or of course remember this classic you will own nothing and you will be happy. That line became a standard joke, and the World Economic Forum dropped it pretty sharpish. Well, who can forget the doozy of build back better?
Speaker 4: Build back better was for several years the go to phrase for every globalist politician who didn't.
Speaker 1: Actually have anything to offer the electrac and then when it failed, they simply rebranded build back better as the Great Reset.
Speaker 27: It's a very pertinent question to ask, how do we build that better?
Speaker 5: To build back better or whatever.
Speaker 13: We have a chance to reset the clock and build back better than before.
Speaker 5: To build back better than before.
Speaker 3: Remember the terrible damage of COVID.
Speaker 13: As we try to build back from this global pandemic. Do mine calls it build that better, build back better, building back better.
Speaker 26: We do things differently to build back better.
Speaker 5: We're going to build it back better.
Speaker 2: Build buck better, building back better, our economy.
Speaker 5: Build back better.
Speaker 19: All elements of the Great Reset are fundamental to building the future we need.
Speaker 15: This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset.
Speaker 16: It's a big effort to Some would say to build patal. We would say, to really have agreason.
Speaker 5: They please said conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Let's see how they slid. Build back better became the Great Reset just like that. But the problem is that behind all these benign sounding slogans are very scary, very dangerous and draconian actions being taken, undemocratic ones all around the world. There's every chance that we are teetering on a whole new world courtesy of this cronyism fascism, and it is a very very ugly world.
Speaker 8: Indeed, everywhere you look, small and medium sized farms being gobbled up by these corporate mega farms because they can't keep up anymore, they can't comply with these endless streams of regulations that are coming down. We're seeing that in China now where these giant, mechanized, corporate, big government controlled mega farms are displacing all these little small family farms that families have been farming for hundreds of years, in some cases longer.
Speaker 1: Hey, you don't have to.
Speaker 8: They're moving them all off their little plots of land and moving them into these big, horrific megacities that they have built. And we're going to see that all over the world with the decimation of small farm So if they're not bankrupted by economic forces, the governmentself will shut them down.
Speaker 1: I keep warning Australian farmers and rural communities if you keep on pandering or playing lip service to the climate change net zero renewables agenda, that is your future. Indeed, the Dutch have just finally turfed out Prime Minister Mark Ruta, supposedly a conservative but actually one of those golden young global leaders whose cabinet had been proudly penetrated by Klaus and his cronies. The Dutch farmers revolted, the public joined in. Rutter is now gone because of voter discussed at the way they were forcing farmers off the land because of climate change and net zero. So now that Klaus is heading out to pasture, unlike all those cows that the WEF want to see cold. Who will take over the World Economic Forum? Well, there are plenty of Bond style characters waiting in the wings, the aforementioned dreadful Mark Ruta, for one. Then there's the current president of the WEF, Borga Brenda, who's got all his lines off. Pat here he is that this year's Davos, explaining quite casually how the world's economies will go move beyond GDP measurements in favor of climate change and diversity.
Speaker 28: The future of Growth initiatives supported by a new framework that looks beyond GDP. Growth will be a two year campaign to help policymakers and economists share new ideas and best practices to balance growth with innuation, inclusion system nobelas and resilient squats.
Speaker 1: And then there's that old rascal Tony Blair who's clearly clearly got his eye on the top job. Back in the days he listened to him spooking vaccines as hard as he could.
Speaker 27: And you're you're eligible, and you've got no health recenting off being vaccinated. You're not just irresponsible, I mean you're an idiot. I'm sorry, I mean that's truthfully you are. I mean, because this omicron variant is so contagious. You know, if you're unvaccinated and you're in circulation, you're going to get it.
Speaker 1: Tony's a big fan of all this dystopian stuff as well. Forget digital ideas on Tony's moved on. He's out there flogging biometric ideas. You know, black mirror stuff where they scan your eyeballs or fingerprints or take your DNA every time you want to buy a chocolate bar to check your having gone past your allocated car and credit.
Speaker 27: I was then I remain even more convinced today, particularly with biometric technology, the world will move to biometric ID and they'll do it because in the end, it's.
Speaker 5: Better for people.
Speaker 27: It's not about Look, the amount of information government's going to have on you is going to be minimal compared to what your local supermarket has on you.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's reassuring. But my favorite on the casting couch to replace Klaus is Klaus's own daughter, Nichole Schwab. I mean, let's face it, the elites love nothing more than a bit of nepotism to keep matters all in the family here. She is hard at work living up to her father's dreams.
Speaker 29: This crisis has shown us that first of all, things can shift very rapidly when we put our minds to it and when we feel the immediate emergency to our livelihoods. And second that clearly the system I mean you mentioned it earlier.
Speaker 12: That we had been for is not sustainable.
Speaker 29: So I see it as a tremendous opportunity really to have this great reset.
Speaker 1: She certainly got all the jogging Dwan pat exciting times ahead for the World Economic Forum, But finally, could there be a one word explanation as to why Klaus is stepping down right now? That one word being Trump. Here's Conservative Heritage President Kevin Roberts speaking at Davos, Yes, at Davos this year, issuing at fairly blunt warning to the assembled.
Speaker 30: Elites President Trump, if he's the next president. For that matter, I think whoever, the next Conservative president, is going to take on the power of the elites, which I mentioned earlier. But the thing that I want to drive home here, the very reason that I'm here at Davos, is to explain to many people in this room and who are watching, with all due respect, nothing personal, but that you're part of the problem. President Trump, if in fact he wins a second term, is going to be inspired by the wise words of Javier Malay, who said that he was in power not to guide sheep, but to awaken lions.
Speaker 1: Yes, the hope of the free democratic world in preventing this globalist, elitist, quasi fascist, corporate climate, alarmist technocracy from stripping us of all our freedoms, may well rest with just one man, Donald Trump. Well, we mentioned at the top of the show the disgusting events in Melbourne yesterday, horrible graffiti at a Jewish school. The rise in anti Semitism since the atrocious October seventh attack has been a borrence. This Tuesday, I'm pleased to say, at seven pm on Sky News Australia is premi premiering a new documentary called Never Again The Fight against Anti Semitism, and it's presented by my good friend Josh Friedenberg. This documentary examines the alarming rise of antisemitism in Australia and its impact on our country and on our democracy. Just one of the featured guests is former Governor General Sir Peter Cosgrove.
Speaker 31: Watching What's Happening Today in Australia. Hitler would be giving thumbs up to those radical elements who are trying to breach this great pillar of Australia's national character. Hitler would be proud.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is the co CEO of the Executive Council of Australian Jury, Alex Rivchin, who himself also appears in this documentary and is also the author of the Seven Deadly Myths Anti Semitism from the Time of Christ to Kanye West. Alex, great to have you back on Outsiders. Hope you are well. You tell us a bit about your role in the documentary, but before we do that, I got to get your comments on the graffiti at the Mount Scoper School in Melbourne yesterday last night jew die was the words but.
Speaker 32: Up there, well, it's a horrific thing, you know, to see members of the Jewish community have to drive past that, Students that go to the school, parents that send their children. They're a place where their children, they believe are safe. And to know that someone went there and daubed the words jew die on the walls of that school, it's an awful thing. People will dismiss it as mere graffiti, but it's not It's a threat conveyed very publicly, very graphically, very vividly to the Jewish community, and it's the latest in what we've seen for seven or eight months now on a daily basis, assaults, intimidation, harassment, attacks on the Jewish community on our right to live in this country freely and peacefully as Jews and as Australians.
Speaker 4: James Alex, I want to ask you, what do you think about the way the Prime Minister and the government has been responding to this tidal wave of horrific anti Semitism, particularly around the way it seems very often the Prime Minister when he talks about anti Semitism he has to caveat it by saying in all other sorts of forms of discrimination, and the way in which he unlike other leaders such as Joe Biden, even I've come out against the ICC the Criminal Court and it's moved to arrest Benjamin Nett Yahoo. Do you think that there's a weakness at the top here that is creating a vacuum where these sorts of things can occur.
Speaker 32: I think the Prime Minister's response has been inadequate from the beginning, and from my dealings with the Prime Minister over the years, and also with the Foreign Minister and members of the cabinet. I don't believe that they enjoy seeing this surgeon anti semitism in our country. I know they're concerned about it, but there's a difference between expressing certain views privately, expressing solidarity with the community, and acting publicly. These are our national leaders. These people have been elected to lead on critical issues, and when we have a crisis of anti Semitism in this country, where one segment of our popular is under threat their livelihoods, their security, their future in this country, it requires bold, outspoken, determined leadership. We've seen it from the Premier in New South Wales, Chris Mins. He has been exemplary. But at the federal level, whether it be the Education Minister being sluggish, flat footed and ambivalent when it comes to what's happening on our campuses, the Foreign Minister and the Prime Minister, they haven't done.
Speaker 3: Enough reta well this crisis in anti semitism. Do you acknowledge that this is predominantly, if almost not all, completely a far left issue, that this is something that is not both sides of politics, because that's something that's said often. Of course, there are people on the far right who may also be anti Semitic where they don't have institutional power. We're not talking about academia, corporations, the celebrity activist class. What we're seeing in this country and elsewhere in the West seems to be well, it is very much a leftist movement.
Speaker 32: At the political level. I agree with you entirely, reader, and the standard bearers, the supposed great defenders and advocates against racism around the world tend to be of the left, and the reality is that they don't care about Jews. In their construction and their understanding of racism. They view it as something inflicted by the privilege and the powerful on the weak, and they view the Jews as being uniformly white, wealthy, powerful, and these are things associated with perpetrators rather than victims. So they are unable and unwilling to see the Jews as being victims of this surgeon racism in our society. But in terms of you know, at a grassroots level, the actual perpetrators of anti semitism, a lot of it, as we see on the university campuses, is coming from the left, absolutely no doubt. But we're also seeing the far right realize that this is an antisemitic moment in the world and in our country, and they're stepping into the breach. There's an opportunity there because there's been that absence of leadership, there has been failure from the very top to denounce this hatred that is taking control of our society, and every malevolent actor, from religious extremists to the far right to the far left, will therefore embrace this anti Semitic opportunity. But again, you know to your question, at a political level, the further left we tend to go, the worse. The actions on anti Semitism have been. The Greens have been shockingly appalling in what they've done. When you see state members of their parliament talking about Jews that aren't even hide it in words about Zionism anymore. They talk openly about Jews and their tentacles reaching in and controlling aspects of society. All of the conspiracy theories, all of the myths that have pervaded for centuries and now common speak for the far left. Jews and money, Jews and power, Zionus lobby, disloyalty, all of these things are now everywhere, and those on the far left in the human rights community supposedly who believe that they stand against racism, they need to have a very good look at themselves.
Speaker 1: But Alex, it's not only the fi left, I would argue, it's the broader left in general. We have seen pretty much the Federal Labor Party you mentioned. We've had a group of Jewish women who've come out begging Penny Wong to actually say something about those that horrific video of the young Jewish girls. We won't go into it or show it. It's too disturbing. A group of Jewish women in Australia have said, why isn't Penny Wong speaking out about that. We've had the recent vote at the United Nations. We've had activity after activity where Labour seems to kind of be saying, well, you know, we're not one hundred percent behind Israel at all. And I think that gives license, doesn't it. If you don't have strong leadership at the top of the government, the federal government, you are going to make that's a license to people beneath who are anti Semitic to go right. I'm going to have my moment now.
Speaker 32: I agree with you entirely, and you know, as you mentioned, with the Australia's votes at the United Nations in support of Palace in statehood in support of a Palestinian state seven months after the army of the Palestinian State in Gaza inflicted the most grotesque, brutal in human horrors on a people that we've seen since the Holocaust era. To even be talking about creating a Palstadian state in this time, it's scandalous. So it shows that the government is capable of acting decisively and boldly when they want to, but unfortunately it's in the wrong direction. And again I agree with the sentiment ron. When you have leaders who have influence and power and status like Penny Wong not doing enough, being too ambivalent, always seeking to equate a Slamophobia with anti Semitism when the two have nothing to do with each other, it does signal to those throughout civil society and the grassroots that this is okay, that anti Semitism is a permitted, tolerable form of hatred.
Speaker 1: And I add to that, Alex and I love your thoughts the Anthony Alminiz. You're refusing to condemn the ICC, the International Criminal Court from seeking a restaurantce for Benjamin Nettan Yahoo and comparing the government, the democratically elected government of Israel with the Hamas Butcher's rapists and murderers in the one breath, and Anthony Albanizi had no words to say about it.
Speaker 32: It shouldn't be difficult for a prime minister to condemn what's just happened at the ICC when you've got this rogue prosecutor in the same breath seeking arrest warrants for the butchers of Gaza, who are now underground, surrounded by hostages held in all violation of humanity and international law, who just inflicted the horrors of October seven, and they're equated with the democratically elected leaders of the state that is fighting these terrorists. It should not be difficult to condemn this and also to see the national interest for them in a strained point of view to denounce this sort of an encroachment. The ICC was formed to go after despots and tyrants in failed states, not with countries that are liberal democracies with independent judiciaries capable of taking action against their own citizens. And if Israel threatened this way, then Australia could be in the future when we're caught upon to fight terrorism as well. So the fact that you know, the United States have denounced this firmly, They've spoken about the need to impose sanctions against the ICC to restrain it. But in Australia here we've had virtually nothing od it about it is thoroughly disappointing.
Speaker 1: Alex Rivkin always great to chat to you, Thanks for coming back on Outsiders, and Alex will be featuring in that documentary. Josh Friedenberg's documentary must watch seven pm this Tuesday night never again is its title the Fight against Anti Semitism. And that's with as I said, Josh Merg presenting that watsmore coming up here on Outsiders back in a ticked with James's donkey vote.
Speaker 4: Hello, you're watching out Cider's I'm James Morrow here as always with Rowan Dean and Rita Panahy. And of course the huge should I even see huge story this week has to be Donald Trump going deep into the heart of minority Democrat country in the Bronx, New York to speak to tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters. But you know what, while the rally itself was big news, leading to this fantastic new York Post front page Uptown Funk. I think everyone's kind of missing the point if they don't look at what Donald Trump actually said at the rally and then contrast it really properly with what Joe Biden is out there saying, because only then will you understand not only why tens of thousands of locals came out for Trump on a Thursday afternoon, but why Trump's message is eating away at the democrats traditional stronghold of voters in the black and Hispanic communities. Let me break it down for you. Trump empowers minorities. He doesn't pander to them. Biden, on the other hand, tells them they're victims and that everything bad that happens to them is someone else's fault. Don't believe me, Let me prove it to you. Let me show you a little bit. First of all, of Joe Biden speaking at the historically black Moorhouse College the other day.
Speaker 5: In the US, you missed.
Speaker 33: Your high school graduation, you start a college just as George Floyd was murdered, and there was a reckoning on race. It's natural to wonder the democracy you hear about actually works for you. What is democracy if black matter being killed in the street. What is democracy? Betrayal of broken promises, slowly black communities behind. What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot.
Speaker 4: Got that Joe Biden is saying is if you're black, you're a victim. Automatically forget democracy. The system, he's saying, has ringed against you and even trying to kill you. Any one of you as a black American, he's saying, could wind up getting killed by the cops, just like George Floyd. Even if one like Floyd, you led a perfectly blameless life, and you have to work ten times harder, by him said, to get ahead. Gee, how inspiring. Now, though, let's have a look at what Donald Trump had to say in New York.
Speaker 34: It doesn't matter whether you're black or brown, or white, or whatever the hell color you are.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 34: We are all Americans and we're going to pull together as Americans.
Speaker 4: Now, Remember, if you listen to the media, they'll tell you that Donald Trump is the one dividing people, that he's the one who's talking down democracy nonsense. He's the one there with the message that it doesn't matter who you are, you can make it in America, Biden is the one out there dividing people by race and more importantly, more sinisterly telling Black Americans that they are victims, disempowering them, saying that anything bad that happens to them again is not their fault, but rather it's the system. And look, this was part of the theme of the whole speech. America is in a lot of trouble, Trump said. New York is in a lot of trouble thanks to really identifiable problems, from defund the police to open borders. Well, New York was once the greatest city in the world, and now thanks to the Democrats, Trump says, and he's right, it's a dump. But his message is together, we can fix it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: All of this that Trump says represents a message that the elite, who in the age of the Internet are no longer able to gatekeep is getting through to members of the minority groups the elite used to be able to control, or think they controlled, people like this guy.
Speaker 8: You said, You've always voted Democrats, but this year it's going to change.
Speaker 1: Why is that Because I've seen.
Speaker 15: The churm go put a word with the by nominics with the Democratic Party I've been Democrat all.
Speaker 1: My life and Donald trumk who just have the right answers. He's speaking on illegal immigration, all.
Speaker 3: The money pouring out of a country.
Speaker 15: People losing a job, the economy is standing and yet sixty years old, I realize now that we have to support Donald Trump and make things better.
Speaker 5: And then there was these voters.
Speaker 10: It's too much crimes. Everything is going downhill. The economy is going bad. The food is expensive.
Speaker 1: It's like affordable housing is too not for everybody.
Speaker 12: It's just horrible.
Speaker 1: I want food to go cheaper. I want gas cheaper. When I came and he was a president, was a lot cheaper than it is right now.
Speaker 35: Now we're becoming the Bronx second class citizens. We have this influx of migrants. They're coming in and they're getting everything. Everyone in the Bronx in the city of New York is forgotten.
Speaker 4: There you go, and no wonder. Given all that, there was such a freak out by the rest of the media. The New York Times practically had kittens reporting that out of trope rally, the Bronx chance of build the wall, Oh my god, the horror. Though this CBS reporter was forced to concede that the rally looked like America.
Speaker 3: What else really stood out to you about the rally?
Speaker 24: I will say this, this rally did look a lot like America. There was a lot of Asian voters there. There were a lot of Hispanic voters, a lot of black voters there, which is not typical for a Trump rally that I go to when I'm in Wisconsin or Michigan.
Speaker 4: My favorite bit of the media freak out, though, was this CNN correspondent who looked like she was going to need about eight Sonyon blancs to recover from the deal of being out there with real Americans.
Speaker 19: What was the crowd like, What kind of response did he get?
Speaker 11: Well, certainly a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to be, particularly given.
Speaker 12: This as one of the lewest counties from.
Speaker 3: The entire country.
Speaker 24: One of the things that I found was that there were a lot of people here that were actually from the Bronx.
Speaker 5: Gotta do the dance there too, don't we.
Speaker 4: But anyway, marked my words, this speech that Trump came gave was a turning point for the campaign. He took his message again into the heart of the Bronx and doing so and getting such a good reception, while Democrats in the media fume is a sign that momentum is really on his side now and Paul's agree. They indicate that Trump has cut Biden's lead in New York State to single digits while his share of the minority vote keeps growing. Now, I'm not sure Trump can actually take New York, which hasn't voted for a Republican since nineteen eighty four when Ronald Reagan trounced Walter Bondale. There's a name for your pub trivia. Winning every state but Minnesota, as well as Washington, d C. But I am now more convinced than ever that Trump can win this thing overall in November.
Speaker 1: Let's hope. So thanks James. Great stuff. Now talking about all things American. The interesting story of Joe Biden's daughter. She had a diary piece for Itta and people talked about it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't real?
Speaker 1: Was it fake? She's now admitted that the diary.
Speaker 5: Was real, knew it.
Speaker 3: But there were fact checkers or just basically leftist activists who call themselves fact checkers, who claimed this diary was well, whether it was legitimate or not was still up in the air. We knew it was real because people were being charged for stealing it when they found it. And there's been what was in the diary Reata all sorts of This is the thing. If this was a diary that belonged to Evanka Trump, we would know the contents of every side out, particularly when some of these really quite ugly disturbing allegations in their things about She wrote about showering with her father.
Speaker 1: And trying to avoid showering with her father and it's inappropriate, but.
Speaker 3: She used the word inappropriate. So and Joe Biden is an ourd about this. Can you imagine if this was on a Trump's daughter and this was in her writing her diary and this account of her.
Speaker 1: Very specific allegations.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying those accusations are true, but it's.
Speaker 1: What she wrote. What she wrote, and she refers to the medium molested as a child, et cetera, et cetera. It's its shocking stuff. And as Reta says, every newspaper in the world should be all over this stuff. But of course, James, he's a Democrat.
Speaker 5: He's a Democrat.
Speaker 4: It's really important, though, to note this whole thing that we're talking about, because, yeah, what a family. You know, the Washington Post the other day, they came home with a big story about how basically they had an editorial and they said, this election is too important for us to go out and report the truth. And they basically said, yeah, we're to do everything we get to ensure that. You know, it's not the truth. But you know, democracy dies in darkness. No, no, no, no, no, democracy dies when you've got a leading newspaper that's deciding we are going to make one side win and one side news and information from voters that might make them reconsider.
Speaker 3: This is how they plan to fortify the election. Yes, in twenty twenty, it was a concerted effort and this was part of it. I mean, then they had the entire social media platforms that had Twitter, that had Facebook. This time around, with x formerly Twitter being owned by Elon Musk, it's going to be a different story. But let's not forget Mark Zuckerberg, the man who owns or majority owns meta Facebook and Instagram. He put four hundred million of his own personal money into helping.
Speaker 5: To fortify We don't know where.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it more after the break Candra Clown Show and more discussion with James and Read and row.
Speaker 5: Roll Up, Roll Up.
Speaker 1: It's the freakiest, wackiest, craziest show on Earth. It's the Canberra clown Show where these days the clowns have to hand out free cash to the public to get them to pay any attention.
Speaker 7: You don't need to apply.
Speaker 1: There's no forms to fill in. Anybody who gets an energy bill will automatically get three hundred.
Speaker 21: Dollars taken off their bill throughout the next financial year.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's three hundred dollars of your hard earned cash being given to hard done energy bill pays like this typical average oussie office worker. Yep, three hundred dollars of your tax dollars go to him for each and every household this bloke has. Or indeed, this typical average OSSI small business person yep, three hundred dollars for each and every household he has. Or this humble harbourside homemaker yep, three hundred dollars of your money for each and every household this bloke has. Meanwhile, as you and I sit around shivering in front of the telly with the heating turned down, waiting for our three hundred dollars Reba, we learned that the Alboso circus this week went full Monty Python and it's now Anthony Albanese's flying circus. According to the Australian Quote, taxpayers will fork out four hundred and fifty million dollars for two new Boeing seven three seven business jets to ferry around Anthony Albanesian Key government ministers. The flights and their trip details will be kept secret on security grounds. Boeing says the seven three seven eighths have three times the cabin space of a typical private jet, carrying at least nineteen passengers on journeys of up to twelve two hundred and twenty kilometers without refueling.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of carbon emissions, folks. Each BBJ seven three seven Max is fitted with a unique interior specifically designed to fulfill your flying knee. Very nice, But it wasn't until midweek that we got Albozo's finest performance today of his incredible Disappearing Moral Authority Act, in which whatever moral authority albo once had literally disappears before our very eyes. This occurred when the International Criminal Court, led by the odious UK Prosecutor Karreem Khan, a body which Australia foolishly signed up to back in the Howard years, announced it was seeking arrest warrants not only for the leaders of hamas they should have done that on October the eighth, by the way, but disgustingly, they are also seeking in a arrest warrant for the democratically elected Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Nataniello, and his defense minister. Many in the western world were appalled, even Joe Biden. Here's Republican Speaker of the US House of Representatives, Mike Johnson.
Speaker 36: America should punish the ICC and put Kareem Khan back in his place. And if the ICC is allowed to threaten Israel's leaders, we know that America will be next. There is a reason that we've never endorsed the International Criminal Court because it is a direct affront to our own sovereignty. We don't put any international body among or above American sovereignty, and Israel.
Speaker 5: Doesn't do that either.
Speaker 36: Congress is reviewing all of our options right now. We have some very aggressive legislation that we're going to push as quickly as possible. It will impose sanctions, and if the ICC moves forward with its absurd warrant, arrest or request. This will this is going to be an even bigger international problem.
Speaker 1: Now, that is moral clarity and that is leadership. But here at Anthony Albanese's flying circus, we simply got this.
Speaker 31: Well.
Speaker 21: I don't comment court processes in Australia, let alone court processes globally of which Australia is not a party.
Speaker 1: What an absolute farce. Firstly, there is nothing wrong with commenting on overseas court cases. But more importantly, because Australia is a paid up member we finance the iccc ICC, it is critical that our leaders either support or denounce that appalling decision. And sure enough, one labor leader couldn't wait to leap into the limelight, Pennywong, the clown.
Speaker 25: In relation to the International Criminal Court, whether or not war ont are issued will be a matter for the court. Australia does have an interest in the multilateral system, in the United Nations system, continuing to be strong and robust and have the faith of the international community, and that's what we will always advocate for.
Speaker 5: Hmm, love the jar.
Speaker 1: That certainly sounds to me like Pennywise the clown supports the decision. She certainly did not condemn it, and that is of course in keeping with every single action taken by Alban Easy and Wong, who will always take the opposite side to whatever is in Israel's best interests. And speaking of which, the Israeli Defense Force released videos and images this week showing the entrance of the Hamas tunnel system where the bodies of four dead Israeli hostages were all discovered last week inside a United Nations Relief and Works Agency building. Yes, that's right, the tunnels with the dead bodies were inside a building owned by the organization I have for seven years been warning you about on this show, ANOIR, the very same organization that Penny Wong restored aord Australian taxpayer funding two, which she did at the specific urging of the Teel members of Parliament. Yes, a leg responder Kate Cheney, Zoe Daniels, Monique Ryan, Zarie Stegel, Sophie Scamps and Kylie Tink all proudly signed this shameful and disgusting letter. Every single Jewish voter in Australia should be appalled and horrified. Here in Australia, the only clear and unequivocal condemnation of the ICC came from Peter Dutton.
Speaker 37: I think this is one of the most shameful acts of the Prime Minister. The Jewish community is completely utterly bewildered, and I think Australian's of good faith bewildered as well as their Prime Minister doesn't have the ability or the wit to be able to stand up for what is in our country's best interests and to stand shoulder shoulder with our allies, including the United States, to condemn an obvious anti semitic by the ICC.
Speaker 5: The ICC should reverse their.
Speaker 37: Decision and the Prime Minister should come out today to call for that instead of continuing to remain in hiding or continuing to dig a deep hole for himself.
Speaker 1: Yes, as I said here at the Albanzy Clown Show, whatever moral authority this man once had literally disappears before your very eyes.
Speaker 6: What would the eagles say?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, here on Outsiders we are often critical of all parts of government, but it seems some parts of government can't take much criticism jams. Why would that be?
Speaker 4: Oh well, apparently this is kind of amusing here, But the Prime Minister went on a podcast with Australian National University and he complained that some segments of the media are cheerleaders, apparently for Peter Duffin. But of course it all comes down to it all comes down to the fact that I mean, I would like to invite him out. He's referring to this show because we're very critical of Coalition very often on a lot of things. But he wouldn't like those criticisms. But but it comes down to this really sort of thin skinned nature that the Prime mister has. I've never seen it in all my years watching and covering Australian politicans. Prime minister who is so thin skinned.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: He has called out plenty of journalists myself included on the floor of Parliament for stories that he doesn't like because he finds him embarrassing.
Speaker 3: He got upset with you over Viennetta game. He's untruth about this memory of having Viennetta with his mom when Vanneta wasn't even invented.
Speaker 5: It was a light.
Speaker 4: Story anyway, the middle of this whole campaign, it was funny and it was became, you know, the biggest deal ever.
Speaker 5: So well, let's.
Speaker 1: Lain about people who complain about him.
Speaker 21: You do have a blurring of news from opinion as well. There are some journalists who more stenographers in particularly the right wing media than actual journalists. There are cheers squad. Some of the transcripts that you read from Peter Dutton essentially is him just saying, yes, I agree with particular radio commentators or TV commentators.
Speaker 4: Opinions. This guy he's the prime minister. I mean I know that in his Commonwealth car he doesn't have a phone where he can get news about you.
Speaker 5: How about people? But you might have a radio. I wonder if he's listened.
Speaker 4: To Radio National completely, the ABC watched Insider, he watched Q and A.
Speaker 3: But this is it. You've got a prime minister going on university radio whyy like some teenage girl when the overwhelming majority of the Australian media lean's left and has given him a golden run, and yet he still finds time to complain he should be counting his lucky stars that he has had such an easy run from the bulk of.
Speaker 1: The He also complains that Peter Dutton agrees with some radio commentators or TV commentators. Yes, that's because the commentators, particularly on radio, are talking directly to the public and getting feedback. And if the leader of the opposition can't agree with a large number of people in the country, then there's a problem. Clearly Albo has pretty much the same problem. I'm not sure how many people agree with him on talkback radio. It's a joke UCLA. We've talked about they've got a novel approach, James to admissions.
Speaker 4: Yes, so there's just been this huge blow up where it's been revealed basically they have completely different standards for people who are black versus white, versus Asian, and to the point now where you know all sorts of examples, people are failing them within the within the the medical school, and people are now concerned that this is actually going to affect the practice of medicine.
Speaker 3: Worried about when those old school doctors retire because this new lot coming through who've got the Dei philosophy behind them. So people are getting in who shouldn't get in, and people are being rejected, particularly Asian students. In fantastic g joke because.
Speaker 1: That's it for outsiders. We'll see you next Sunday. Don't forget Tuesday night, seven pm Josh Fridenberg's anti Semitism documentary Never Again. See you next week