Speaker 1: Hello, working on a podcast?
Speaker 2: What sorry?
Speaker 3: Clinton Zion having a poo. She's been going for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think she's having a poo at work.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd never do that at work.
Speaker 1: Never have you You've never had There's no way I've.
Speaker 3: Had a pil work this building.
Speaker 2: But it was a I don't even want to know.
Speaker 3: I don't like, I don't, I don't do pooh chat.
Speaker 2: We'll ask her when she gets back.
Speaker 1: No, you'll ask her. Okay, you're not me. I think she's no worries. I think she's having a poo.
Speaker 3: She got in long, long, Hello, every I'm welcome on the podcast.
Speaker 2: They're welcome. I'm going to the podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about Friday. Today is Friday, my birthday Monday.
Speaker 2: I know I knew that. So hey, Dale, you would.
Speaker 4: Die in here. Jason, the air conditioning has broken.
Speaker 3: It's a thousand really, Lawrence in Sydney today.
Speaker 4: I thought I was having the podcast.
Speaker 5: I thought I was having a hot flush, and then Sarah came in and she was like, I'm not well, I'm so hot. And then I've just seen the Sydney Breakfast guys. They're like, are you guys roasting the air? Conditioning's broken.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, our air come down here because you're not here. I've got a pump it. It's like nineteen beautiful.
Speaker 2: Lauren quickly, Jace wanted to know if you.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 5: I was catching up with Kate Richie. Is she actually she's very well. I just saw the Fitzy Whipper and Kate Richie team in the corridors and I was having a chin wag about how hot.
Speaker 3: You know they don't have a temperature gauge in their studio. It's just controlled. Maybe we should remove our absolutely not just what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: You thought I was doing a pool.
Speaker 3: Before we got onto that.
Speaker 2: What is mature question to ask?
Speaker 4: Come on, Lauren, what was the question?
Speaker 2: Are you doing pooh? That is? He's disgusting?
Speaker 3: Why do you do that? Who do you think? Who do you like? I don't do poo chat? Who do you think.
Speaker 4: Clint grow up?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Clint loves poo chat because he's got bowels resolved? So now you're comfortable to talk about it. Very comfortable you never used to be, because I'm even more comfortable.
Speaker 4: Oh clan, I don't want to have this conversation.
Speaker 3: Neither feel uncomfortable guys. Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 4: Happy Father's Day to the dads.
Speaker 3: Happy Father's Day, dads.
Speaker 4: What else? What ghost do I have from Sydney?
Speaker 3: I have nothing on today. I'm very excited about today.
Speaker 2: The weather at the airport.
Speaker 5: We might but I'm going against the traffic because most people are coming to Sydney for the footy finals.
Speaker 6: Paths in the air should we go out, we could wave. We go out with the sign to welcome it back, welcome back. I'm taking off at one thirty.
Speaker 3: When do you leave?
Speaker 4: I land at one thirty.
Speaker 2: You can bear my plan.
Speaker 5: We could Oh no, actually I'm not. I'm landing at two. I'm on a twelve thirty. But I might try and get on an early fight.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Originally I thought, we come to I've got I'm a virgin gully. I've got to come to Sydney. And I thought, because one of my favorite things to do is have a long Friday lunch and I love doing it in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Lunch before you.
Speaker 5: I can off my home right and I actually would rather have a very quiet, healthy living weekend this weekend. And I thought, I've done this dance before. The last time I went out for lunch on a Friday. Was supposed to fly home on Friday night. I got back to Melbourne on Sunday night, and I don't really want to do that because then I did a Friday lunch into a Friday dinner into a Saturday lunch into a Sunday branch.
Speaker 2: You're around Saturday night, I am I around? This is a loaded question.
Speaker 5: No, I'm busy sewing a new dress for the the what the what my engagement party dress?
Speaker 4: Making one with Jomi?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: What do you want to do?
Speaker 5: I'm busy, Hey, Larry, Saturday night. Actually, why what do you want me to do with you?
Speaker 3: I'm no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was just going to go for some drinks on Saturday night for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Maybe ship?
Speaker 4: Is it your birthday on Monday?
Speaker 3: On Monday?
Speaker 4: No, I can't celebrate with you on Saturday and Monday.
Speaker 3: Have to mention it.
Speaker 2: Do we need to do anything on Monday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're getting Felton John.
Speaker 2: Sorry, shall we do anything on Monday? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait for the I think we should all take a day off.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 4: The old place.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's forty four.
Speaker 5: There was a sign on the back of the toilet door. I don't know if it's here at the old place that said you get your birthday off and I asked about it and they said not you, not if you're on air.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of weird guys. Can we get a cake? One of those women's weekly ones with.
Speaker 4: Us control clip? That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 3: Four, Could you too? Make me a Cake's under control?
Speaker 4: The cake just, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 3: The swimming pool eating what I think you're doing.
Speaker 4: It's not the mushroom.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it will be. I think it would be something more personal. I think it's going to be some sort of Tiramsu based delight.
Speaker 4: You have to wait and see. All I will say is the cake is.
Speaker 5: Under control, okay, and it is big enough for someone to Jompeldorf.
Speaker 4: It is a guest, the guest on Monday?
Speaker 3: No is it?
Speaker 4: Is it really the guest?
Speaker 3: You're aware this, Brady?
Speaker 2: Hang on, okay, sweetheart.
Speaker 4: Bradie, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Happy birthday and you're safe.
Speaker 4: You can hit the button, Bradie, can you hear me? I can you know about the guest the guest for Jason's birthday? Don't you?
Speaker 2: Obviously you are going to hang on, hang on?
Speaker 4: Is it someone guessing the guest? But I might let Clinton on it?
Speaker 3: Is it someone I like?
Speaker 4: It's guess the guest. I'm not going to close now we want to The last one was Peter absolutely for off it.
Speaker 3: I got you, Robbie Williams, please send me getting me someone good?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: If you say Captain Lee, I'm going to decap you. I was going to say someone from Eloid Dick.
Speaker 3: Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Olivia. We might hear Olivia Molly Rogers.
Speaker 3: I don't want to live. Yes, she is, So is Olivia Rodrigo, who's.
Speaker 4: In town on Monday.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: She's a friend of the show.
Speaker 2: She's she's also got a job to do on the television.
Speaker 6: Anyway, all right, well you'll find out let that festa slip that simmer through the weekend.
Speaker 3: I would want to be here. They wouldn't, Are they on the Are you going to be Why am I calling Thick on your birthday?
Speaker 2: Would that be sus That would be a good present for us.
Speaker 4: We got an emergency tape to play.
Speaker 2: Read the.
Speaker 3: Recap Father's Day Yesterday remembered. Then you go into the harps like that flashback.
Speaker 4: There was this amazing orchestra that played last night.
Speaker 5: I know that sounds like a bit daggy maybe, but it was this cool orchestra.
Speaker 4: Now I've forgotten the guy's name. That's terrible.
Speaker 5: He's like this kind of kooky, amazing conductor. And there it was like all pop songs in this It was no John for Foreman.
Speaker 4: Was there though. I guess the guest.
Speaker 3: Don't forget.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so bad.
Speaker 3: Question, well, not question, more statement.
Speaker 1: You know how you recorded Elbow singing along with Delta at that dinner you're at. You know, then after that dinner, Laurie, he went and got on the phone of Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was he pitched?
Speaker 4: Do you know what's fun?
Speaker 2: That's what I thought?
Speaker 5: He sung with Delta. He wasn't drinking, sung with Delta. And so if you missed the show, I was hosted a ball last night. Delt Guldrin performed. She went and got Elbow to seeing I want to dance with somebody with her. Then he got up and made a speech. And after the speech, the guy who started the organization got up and said, now please put your hands together, the fan and the alb and easy. He has a very important commitment and he needs to leave. And he stood up from the dinner and left, and everyone clapped him out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they clapped him out.
Speaker 5: Kind of yeah, and then all the security got up and got around. It was all very like. He was like to the minute, timed to the minute that he had to depart. I didn't know what it was for, and it was obviously to talk to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was a FaceTime? What was he Crown?
Speaker 5: I don't think it was like in a hotel room at Crown. Imagine he had to get to somewhere more official.
Speaker 2: May room.
Speaker 6: No phones in the Mahogany room trebles with.
Speaker 4: I wonder where he took the call. I'm not sure. I doubt it was in a room at Crown.
Speaker 3: You reconnect to the slots, Yeah, Chumpy about that treasure.
Speaker 2: That's that's the Pyramids of Egypt.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we must go a great father, say Dad, Jon Dad's Jason, you have daddy Jadfather's Day Dad, like my daddy, Call me Daddy is a great podcast.
Speaker 4: But I did not call you Daddy.
Speaker 5: Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Jason, have a wonderful celebration on Sunday, Fast Day's a.
Speaker 4: Special day.
Speaker 2: Daddy, Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday for Monday.
Speaker 3: Thank you myself, thank you. Please be with you and also with you.