Speaker 1: Well, speaking of cars and transport, I want to I want to take you to my Uber ride I had at the weekend in Sydney, because what you're rating.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm around a four point seven.
Speaker 1: I know this because I did a little shoot with Andy Murray before Christmas for Uber and we checked out our Uber ratings.
Speaker 2: His is like, this is quite bad. I don't know how yeah, exactly. Mine was about four point seven eight. I think that was at the start of the holidays, to start the holidays. Yeah, you guys, bellow fours, I've dropped. My chat hasn't been great.
Speaker 3: Your chat's never great.
Speaker 1: Speaking of chat, so this is where my problem lies. I get ubers around Sydney with work because I don't have a car up there. So I just finished weekend today and I was trying to get back to my hotel in the city and the Uber rocks up. Anyway, the name on the Uber, I'm not actually not going to say the name because it might reveal the person.
Speaker 2: I get into Uber and I'm like, he's like.
Speaker 1: The driver, I knew the Uber driver. I'm like, what are you doing like in Sydney driving an Uber? He goes, it's a long story. He just sort of didn't want to detail it. Oh that's interesting anyway. It's a friend from it's a friend from UNI that I went to UNI.
Speaker 3: With, right someone that he's not from Sydney, No.
Speaker 2: No, no, he's a Melbourne boy. He's from glen Waverley, right, represent So I being the journalist, I'm like, got to ask some questions. So what you're just doing because he's he got a great job as an engineer. Question what was the car? It was a RAB four RAB four E type thing. I appreciate. It's when the hatchbacks arrive. I'm like, I'm not going to get I can't.
Speaker 1: Earning a bit of extra money because he's a he's a he's an engineer, is very very smart. He's Liken just got fired last week. I'm like, so so sorry. I'm like so Sydney like you you, you and the wife and because it's beautiful wife, like when did you move up?
Speaker 3: She left me?
Speaker 2: She left me for another man.
Speaker 1: At this point, bail, I've got I've got to jump out the window.
Speaker 2: You open the door and you get on.
Speaker 3: The Uber app and you select no conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but tip.
Speaker 1: So that happened just before Christmas. So I should have shut up, but I was.
Speaker 2: I went and I.
Speaker 1: Said, and you won't believe this, but hand on heart, I asked him. Okay, so you must still get back down to Melbourne because I remember you like your mum and dad lived around the corner from me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they've died. They're dead, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Well dad passed away a while ago, but mum passed away just before Christmas.
Speaker 3: Who is this man? We must save him? What's happened to?
Speaker 2: Everything's falling apart anyway?
Speaker 3: Is he nice guy?
Speaker 2: He's a lovely man and he's got no job?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: How much longer was the tripes?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, clean tip? Was he nice about it?
Speaker 2: Or was he he was? Do you know what? He's sort of univers.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you had to console him for the next twenty minutes. He's having a bad year.
Speaker 2: We are not money, poor guy. It was just it was comedical. It wasn't comedic, not fun
Speaker 1: Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following him on the socials,