Speaker 1: Seven, your coffee sell in your look.
Speaker 2: It's Judy and Hazy.
Speaker 3: Friday Live, Your.
Speaker 4: Having on.
Speaker 1: Friday's Live at your school. It's back baby, It's back, baby, back. We are coming to you live from Ingle Farm Primary School this morning in a gym. We're all set. We're in our pajamas because all the kids will be arriving in around all what hour, hour and a half, and they're all going to be in their gym jams. Do you know why?
Speaker 2: That's a nice little statistic?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Please tell me why we are interesting problem?
Speaker 1: Sunday is the first day of winter, so how good?
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: We're just going to kick back in our pj's.
Speaker 3: What a nice little tradition of there. Ingle Farm kids do first day winter every single year. They jumping into the pajamas. It's a great way to get into school on a Friday.
Speaker 1: With pros and cons. Though, I've decided because I'm in my pajamas, I just want to go back to sleep. So but we've got three hour radio show to do.
Speaker 2: This is fantastic, that's not possible. I don't wear pajamas enough, to be honest.
Speaker 3: This is so just it's loose. It's baggy. Everything is just doing what it wants to do.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: I'm so going to regret asking this question. Here we go, what are you wearing to bed?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: If you're not wearing pajamas?
Speaker 3: Okay, before I answer that, you shouldn't have asked that. And here's my response. No, No, I'll wear footy shorts. Oh yeah, okay, they're kind of like the.
Speaker 1: Mast one's flinging onto a dream.
Speaker 2: You should see how older weather they are.
Speaker 1: Oh my very goodness, If I wear these frequently enough, maybe just maybe someone will allow me to play iofel.
Speaker 2: Yes a car.
Speaker 3: My wife will allow me to tell her a tale from back in the day.
Speaker 2: She never does. Hey, Jo's big.
Speaker 3: She outed to kick stuff. The kids say, you're going to cook up a barbecue. The great and wonderful Ian Steels can be banning that. Chanella's supplying fresh fruit nippies, heaps of free juices and flavoring milksle the kids, Daisa Brew and also Credit Union essay and seven News from making all of this happen.
Speaker 1: Well, Friday's like his school wouldn't happen without Credit Union Essay supporting South Aussies with all their banking needs. Thank you guys for jumping on board. Jack Lakosius is going to join us at around seven fifteen is what? Was he going to be wearing his pajamas?
Speaker 2: Did we get that approved?
Speaker 1: Did we get that across? I mean, I vote yes.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure he knows about it, So if he is, it's a cool coincidence.
Speaker 1: He just couldn't give.
Speaker 2: Just kicking her back, really casual.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he wears for Port Adelaide Football Club pajamas. Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: He's got port Adelaide pjson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he could he wear AFL pajamas and actually play AFL. That's the difference between you and jackplication.
Speaker 3: Yes, and when he significant other, when he pesses her to tell her a story, she listens.
Speaker 2: Because he's got some decent AFL stories.
Speaker 1: Yes. Nice.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get into it this morning Fridays Live at your school. We're coming to you from Ingle Farm Primary School. Coming out next Joe's Should we recap the songs Sweak the Battle of the Bangers?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please, all right, let's do that, and let's get into the spirit of things with Cyril and Mary, Joe, this is still into you or not?
Speaker 2: The rules are simple.
Speaker 7: About to hear six songs from the same year they cacelected their song.
Speaker 2: How's it places?
Speaker 3: They let it go?
Speaker 1: That song is gone.
Speaker 7: Now let's get into the mangos that are ready to battle back to you and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: It's a chance for you, the listener, to choose the music, and we've turned it into a really fierce, far too competitive little game.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, sitting at eight seven as it stands in the Grand Tally Battle of the Bangers, you.
Speaker 2: Could square it up this week Joe's I could. I'm ready to go. Should we go straight to General to see what year we're dealing with?
Speaker 1: What we've got? Mister General?
Speaker 2: Now we go two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I think two thousand and one was a pretty good year for chunes.
Speaker 2: Ready to go?
Speaker 3: First song name means you have locked it in and then you're absolutely set.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Also, if you leave it to the last one, that's what you get. That's what you get, and you don't get upset.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: It's a good change.
Speaker 2: It's rare to lock yourself in the first one. I believe this is life house. You love this song, It's not quite for me?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, next song, please, it's a bit of destiness child, Not for me? That was what was that from off Charlie's Angels?
Speaker 2: Okay, not for me as well? Next one, same thing, running out of time? Know Nellie for you know Nellie?
Speaker 6: For me?
Speaker 1: J this is this is crime j.
Speaker 2: Not for that, Okay, Next one. I'm only got two songs left father.
Speaker 3: Line ships that would shut up the fifth of six songs, Jodes, You've locked yourself in with trained drops of jubiters, so I have to choose the time.
Speaker 2: Don't have a choice. Well, please be something good? Okay, I like it. I'm not exactly sure who sings it at?
Speaker 3: What would you do it sings City High City Hut of course?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, City High? What would you do versus train? Okay? I see what's going on here, so please the way that's just.
Speaker 3: I still try to learn the artists of my particular song, City High v Train. Please get voting out, Jody and Hazy. It is eighty seven in my favor. I feel a draw coming on.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Mike, save you were where the beat drops in and they do that little atmosphe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dear, get up on meat and stop making tired.
Speaker 3: Excuses, and that's why I should bathe on my song Still to come.
Speaker 2: With Jody and Hazy on Adelaide's One Night check those four jokes.
Speaker 3: It's reasonably one sided, and I can say which way, but I think you should definitely vote and help me at Jody and Hazy. Please cast your vote to winning song coming up a little bit later on. Also coming up Joees Isnaughty at six forty. Oh yes, and I put this out there. Have you ever found yourself so engaged in the heart of passion during love making that the emergency services have been called?
Speaker 2: Put your hand up?
Speaker 3: Oh, put your hand down, Josh Well put that.
Speaker 1: It's quite a juicy naughty six forty This morning, we're sticking around.
Speaker 3: For I'll tell you what only in China only always said that. You always said that that is just around the corner, showed you in Hazy for Flays Fridays at Libt School. Coming to you from Ingle Farm Primary School.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 8: I need to know. I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what's in the news today.
Speaker 7: To know just what you need to know what you need to know with Jody and has absolutely hated this news when it broke yesterday.
Speaker 1: So Ossie Comedian, well, she's a goddess. Magda Subanski has revealed that she's been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of blood cancer, mantle cell lymphoma, which is a type of blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. So here's what she's She had to say on her socials yesterday.
Speaker 5: Hello, my love, please the heavy shaved in anticipation of it all falling out in a couple of weeks, because I have just been diagnosed with a very rare, very aggressive, very serious lymphomer. It is one of the nasty ones, unfortunately, but the good thing is I'm surrounded by beautiful friends and family and an incredible medical support team.
Speaker 1: I hate it. So, the sixty four year old is undergoing treatment for mantle selling foma and has said she was being cared for by friends and family and remains hopeful despite the diagnosis. She is so much loved to make theism.
Speaker 3: She she completely Who could you find that doesn't love Magna. She's absolutely fantastic and everyone absolutely everyone's been affected by someone who has suffered from cancer, and as we know, it does not discriminate. Yeah, and sometimes a situation like this, it's just a reminder to really, if you are healthy, to really.
Speaker 2: Make the most of well.
Speaker 1: I think I think they might have found it during a mammogram actually, so she was doing all the right things and having all the checks that you should have when you're sixty four years old, and I think that's how they picked it up. But I don't know. You just think of her as Sharon Straz lucky in her net will be, you know, falling in love with Shane Warn and all the things, and even before that, like you would have grown up with a comedy company as well. In primary school, like.
Speaker 2: I was a massive fan of Sharon's dress.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, everyone, because everyone knows if Sharon's dress that you you know here if you need one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I think that's where I learned the term pash rash for so true. So checking that suffering from a terribly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So wishing her so much love and like with the treatment that she's about to go through, because I can't imagine that journey's going to be horrific for her. But let's hope our girl Magda finds the strength that she needs to get through.
Speaker 3: Jodan and Hazy coming to your live from Ingle Farm Primary School.
Speaker 2: This is Friday's live at school.
Speaker 3: Just a quick heads up as well big shouts, Well the good guys kicks up with kids. Etan Steel Chanella's here supplying fresh fruit, Nippy's Heaps of free Juice is Dejah Brew Course, Credit Union essay and seven News. If you want us to go to your school, please drop all your details via the Nova plaps.
Speaker 2: Jodi and Hazy Good morning.
Speaker 3: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see.
Speaker 7: It is easily offended.
Speaker 2: Well, you're about to find out just.
Speaker 3: How easily your father.
Speaker 1: He's on the money, Jody and has six nothing.
Speaker 2: She share to tell you?
Speaker 3: What if I had a dollar for every time I heard a dirty birds story of out of China Bridge?
Speaker 2: Man, Oh my very how do I say this?
Speaker 1: They love it?
Speaker 2: They love it? So what about this picture of this? The latest little news cycle piece. Neighbors feed the.
Speaker 3: Worst after hearing a woman's loud house, so emergency services were called. Income The FIRIES immediately called the Firies before the victim could be repeatedly screaming for help inside her flask. Can you imagine a firefighting team was sent to this particular scene to carry out a daring rescue that fear the worst percent. They arrived at their apartment in full gear and started to smash down the door. Footage showed one firefighter kicking the front door before using a large koba to try and prize it open, But then the door suddenly opened and a confused man wearing absolutely nothing appeared. It happened in Gang Zoo in China, which reported in what's the jam? He asked, and what's wrong?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: The firefighters looked at each other in absolute amusement. The man was then joining in the doorway by a disheveled woman, apparently his romantic partner. They explained they were just having an intimate moment together. After checking the woman's okay, the embarrassed firefighters left the scene. One local joke, this guy is so talented that the woman was crying for help thirteen to twenty fourteen. When you've been so loud and passionate that the fireies were called. Can I just I mean, there's a lot of myths that I that I think are going on, and we went through a couple last week. Yeah, people that into it and they're that loud that the emergency services are called as a thing.
Speaker 1: I will not hear in Australia. I haven't heard of it here in Adelaide, like, oh my god, I'm so excited. Call the MFS so.
Speaker 2: And again one bring your hoesour ten.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been that into a central situation that the emergency services event called.
Speaker 2: That's not a thing, isn't it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I think most women will be like, help, help.
Speaker 3: Make it stop, and within two minutes it's done. There's no fort coming.
Speaker 1: A lot of serious stories in a newsroom, a lot of tragedy. Therefore, sometimes we need to lighten the mood, as you well know, just a little bit. So yesterday morning you might be aware at around three am there was a shopping center on Paynam Road and there was an incident where a man and a woman got into a bit of an altercation and then the man became unresponsive, so cue, there were police, ambulance, everyone everywhere.
Speaker 2: Very serious situation was.
Speaker 1: A serious situation. But what happens in the aftermath of these things is journalists are assigned the task of walking around to the various businesses and finding CCTV. Now, one of those businesses happened to be an adult shop, and it is the family business of a very good friend of our show, little Jimmy, who works on our social media.
Speaker 2: One hundred cent. He's actually feeling this right now.
Speaker 1: He is filming us right now. So we're looking for CCTV. I'm sitting in the newsroom listening to my chief of staff on the phone to the journalist who was on the scene, and she was in the adult shop, said adult shop, and he said, what's the business business owner's name? And she said it's Wayne. And as a joke, he said, is his last name Kerr, to uproarious laughter in Wayne.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Characters anyway, So he has done that for all of our amusement, to which the journo replied, oh no, I didn't get his last name?
Speaker 2: Is that when you go for confirmation? Sorry? Is it cur?
Speaker 1: He's like, how very did it's actually king?
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 1: This is actually quite serious. Eighty percent of people diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, are women eighty percent? Because this is essentially a stress disease. It's a class of illness that occurs when the body's immune system mistakenly tax its on healthy cells and tissues. Oh so like a woman to do that. He gets so angry and annoyed that their cells start turning on each other.
Speaker 2: He stopped playing.
Speaker 1: So this is the theory behind it. Because we experience higher levels of stress the men due to societal expectations, responsibilities. We're caring for children, keeping up appearances, and maintaining a career. It's a lot. So research shows that women are more likely to internalize stress, maintaining that everything's fine. Does your wife say that to you? It's absolutely okay, I'm fine, do you know?
Speaker 3: Quite quite seriously, what I will say is I deliver so much stress onto my wife, dear, so she me too.
Speaker 1: That's why Kara and I get along.
Speaker 3: Sit So she is just a stress magnet and she somehow takes it all in, absorbs it and diffuses it and puts me in a good direction. So I can understand this because everything goes through my wife, and that is the stress of the kids coming through and all their schnuttings, but also dad coming home and saying I move to bide load. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing. So women also tend to hold back that anger. So she I mean, she's probably really angry at you as we speak, but she's internalizing it right now, yea, for fear of being labeled crazy or irrational. Now you know me well enough to know that I'll have a weekly meltdown. Sometimes happens on a Tuesday. I change it up, maybe a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: That's the beauty of it. You just never know.
Speaker 1: It keeps you on your tongue, I keep you nimble. And so this week I had my weekly meltdown on a Wednesday because the kid wouldn't get off the playground, she wouldn't put a ballet put on to get to dance. And then the husband comes home and he's like, it's wrong with you? Yeah, shes a genuine lack of understanding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what us men do. We don't read the room as well as we probably should.
Speaker 1: But I told that story to you in an attempt to vent and get it all out and put it out there and make other women feel like, Okay, you're not crazy either, And so the MIC's turned off and I turned to you and I went, oh, did that make me sound like a nutter?
Speaker 2: And we also looked at I said, no, you're fine.
Speaker 3: Well I felt that was an intense eye right and that sound effect that goes goocko.
Speaker 7: He was debbed a once in a Generation player y Recruiters and was drafted to the Gold Coast Suns at just eighteen years old.
Speaker 2: Stuff.
Speaker 7: He's caught out laid. It's the biggest recruit and he's finally come back home.
Speaker 9: Kids.
Speaker 2: It out for lacosis.
Speaker 7: Please welcome Jack Lucosius.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jack Lacocha is on location. Jack, thanks for stopping by. Have Jack will travel, Ja, Jack Will Travel. What a show you will find? Primary school? Make good to have you.
Speaker 8: Welcome morning guys, thanks having me here.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's cut it rough because he's walking and we're wearing our pajamas this morning, because of course all the kids are we to get their heads up. No, well, okay, that's probably unproduced.
Speaker 3: Molly see well, okay, I mean, for goodness sake, we need to tell people when we were wearing pajamas to work.
Speaker 2: This is a new situation.
Speaker 1: But Jack, he could have just rolled out of bed this morning and just rocked up and not had to get changed or anything.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not a big pajamaware, so I might have had to try something on.
Speaker 3: But okay, we can say for sum that you go to sleep, nagg Is that what's going on here? Jack?
Speaker 2: What are we talking?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Are when you say undies? Are we talking wife friends? Are we talking like boxer shorts?
Speaker 2: G string?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Boxy type baggs? Very nice? Give on the missus? Or do you go under shopping for yourself?
Speaker 4: Mum?
Speaker 2: Birthday?
Speaker 1: Stop it to go to how old you? I'm twenty four, twenty four and your mother still buys your underwear?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 2: Grow up?
Speaker 1: For goodness sake. Hey, we want to talk to you because obviously Nixy gave the Crows boys a bit of a spray at training during the week. It was I don't know in terms of spray Andrew, how has you been on the receiving end of many where some have questioned your intelligence?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, that was very very demonstrative from Roy Leed back in the day, but also fair from him, very fair from him. He was pretty stock stand Jack, So I don't think you would have seen it because you're not keeping up to date with Crows news. But for whatever happened from Matthew Nicks, the vibe was it's time to concentrate, it's time to switch on with a few explete.
Speaker 1: Tips, trying to pay attention kind of.
Speaker 2: So we started talking about it afterwards and we just started.
Speaker 3: Googling, and then arguably the greatest spray of all time in modern times is this from Stuart Due when he was at the suns Are or Not.
Speaker 8: That looks done twenty four contested, what the heck are we doing?
Speaker 2: Show me a fight. We're better than this, we know it.
Speaker 1: You face these times in AFL footy.
Speaker 2: It's not working, it's not happening. What are we going to go back to our foundation? We can do it.
Speaker 1: But if you sit there and think, hope, he's not talking to me, We're talking to everyone.
Speaker 2: Everyone. Let's go.
Speaker 3: And so at one stage your pants to Matt Rale, who's not even playing. He didn't want to be there, and it appans to a young Jack Laicocius, and I swear I.
Speaker 2: Could see your brain ticket over jacket was saying I want.
Speaker 1: To go, and his thumb went through his mouth. He's like, Mama, how did you feel in them?
Speaker 9: That was a big one.
Speaker 8: That was the string COVID.
Speaker 9: So it was our third game in ten days, so already on the bit of an edge coming into it in Darwin about forty odd degrees whatever, humored, then down by maybe forty points at halftime to Carlton, who aren't going great either. So you can imagine imagine the state Jewey was in after the last ten days. I'm assuming the two games were four work grade either, that bit of breaking point for everyone. But yeah, it's been some great memes and reels out of that that for Jewy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And how did it finish?
Speaker 9: Did we come back and win the game or definitely didn't get the four points? I think, can you win the second half? Bit of respect back?
Speaker 2: That's all the.
Speaker 1: Matters I have to ask. You're grown men, you're pretty tough men, you're pretty you know rugged, But in that moment when there's a coach and you face spraying you, you must regress to just be like what do you how do you feel?
Speaker 2: And where do you look as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, icon tacts definitely a part of that here.
Speaker 1: You can't break eye contact when they're going.
Speaker 9: Well, Yeah, I feel like if you're staring at him, he might he might look at you and try and get icon tacking. You might not want to lock eyes. But we had a great, great punch of the white board as well halftime. It could really echo room like, so he punched the white ball. Yeah, if it was really if it was really going So that was kind of one of his go tos. And then yeah he was a great coach. But yeah, cause a bit of shock, you guys really brought some man ground.
Speaker 1: Does it work when someone's breaking you in front of all your teammates? Does it spark you or are you the opposite where you thrive on positive?
Speaker 9: I think it has it has a role, But I think the follow up after that's the most important bit. If you just leave them with a big spray and then no kind of guidance after that, yeah, then we just kind of left our own devices, but you.
Speaker 2: Just left their feeling sad.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you can, if you can then use that constructively go forward.
Speaker 2: I think that's where it can have an effect.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, Jack, your coaches has stuck around. Jack, let's get a little bit serious for a second. You're coming back from ANEE injury. You're close because this was around about the time that we're hoping to see you play.
Speaker 9: Yep, I'm very close. I had a little some some sort of hiccup before or for the buyer, but I finally only missed a couple of sessions. So we've had five days off after the Frero game, and then I'll be back into the club this morning. So hopefully have a good week this week and pretty a bit of work to do to play against the Giants. But I'm very close.
Speaker 3: So when the struggles that are happening are happening, and particularly efficiency inside forward and things like that. Okay, what's Kenny doing? Is he sort of knocking on the doctor's door every two to three minutes. It's been like we's Jack, has he going, what's going on? What's the lardest, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Go awake in just let him heal.
Speaker 8: I think he is keen to see me play.
Speaker 9: I was keen to come across and play for Kenny. Unfortunately it hasn't quite worked out so far, so I'd love to get back out there and play for him and for the team with how we're going at the moment, but hopefully this little reset at the buyer will be what we need?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's one of the most hotly anticipated segments on radio at the moment, and it is this. You're ready for it?
Speaker 2: That's atrocious Jack, with coaches.
Speaker 3: Everybody texting through, I know for double nine nine? What is this week's instorment for? That's atrocis, Jack lackoachs, what.
Speaker 8: Do you got for us?
Speaker 2: Big Jack?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 9: So Benny Barrett, young fellow at the Power and as at the Sun.
Speaker 2: So that's how.
Speaker 9: Sorry to do this to you, Benny. He lives out at No Longer so a while from the club. Very good at saving his money, which is which is good for a young fella.
Speaker 2: He's a.
Speaker 9: Yeah on an a FL list now I'm making good money, so it's good that he's saving. But he's taken it very far, and he's decided to drive with the windows down just so he can save the aircfday.
Speaker 2: Wait what's he driving, by the way.
Speaker 9: I don't know, but I can't imagine anything anything expensive. But he's a great young kid and good habits to work well in his mind?
Speaker 1: Was it a good idea to tell the other boys that he was trying to save money? By driving this week down just get bulled out of him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's someone that he can't have any silence. He can't stop talking, so everything that he's done in his life comes out of his mouth.
Speaker 8: So I was going to come out eventually.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's fantastic. Sorry about that, Benny, but it is what it is. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fair to say that's atrocious Jack the grocers.
Speaker 3: Jack, thank you so much for joining us, and good luck you have just been in the Gold Coast last four or five days.
Speaker 8: Been on the Gold Coast for five days.
Speaker 9: My partners still up there, so it was good to catch up with her and then also you old teammates and stuff, and obviously we didn't have some great weather here earlier this week, so it was good to get some sunshote up there.
Speaker 2: Timed it beautifully.
Speaker 1: Well, don't think about going back at any point.
Speaker 9: Trust me, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I don't worry about the weather. I know that where's awesome and and know other the team's going. Don't worry about that, mate. Thank you for stopping, but I really appreciate your turning up here and also good luck. Hopefully fingers crossed that we see play.
Speaker 2: Against the giants. Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about a particular set of classes for a particular generation, how to adult.
Speaker 1: Gen Z Adulting one one. So basically, this is a generation that can post tiktoks in their sleep, but can't cook rice without a YouTube tutorial on That's where we're at different sorts of skill sets. We don't want to rag on gen z is because they have a lot of great attributes. However, the fact that they have to go and have an adulting one oh one crash course because they're desperate to learn what previous generations might call common sense.
Speaker 3: It's a different generation, different skill sets. So let's go through some of the adulting one oh one classes the gen zs go through. So you've got number one, how to use the mop, Number two, how to.
Speaker 2: Do the laundry.
Speaker 1: Were waiting, this is go back how to use a mop.
Speaker 3: Joe's doing that thing where she scratches her eyeballs, you know, in frustration.
Speaker 2: So people wear glasses they put their fingers over and I was like, oh my gosh, that's what Joe's doing right now.
Speaker 1: What I'm doing is gouging my own eyeballs out and I'm throwing them on the ground.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 2: How to use a mop.
Speaker 1: How to use the mop dunk in bucket with soap and water. Wish dunk again, yes, repeat until floor is clean clean. How to do laundry again? Not overly complicated and I wouldn't have thought this one. I can understand budgeting for rent, well, anything to do with money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes you get caught up and all of a sudden you get caught in the moment and your brain says, to know what You're only young Once suspended by that, it's.
Speaker 2: Go out for breakfast.
Speaker 1: It's Saturday night. Yolo, spend three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Shout everyone of the bar. Shout that stranger who cares.
Speaker 1: That you'll be homeless next week because you can't afford to pay.
Speaker 2: You around this one.
Speaker 3: Navigating a grocery store without googling what is a turnip?
Speaker 1: The hell is a turn ought to be very I'm going to jump to gen Z's defense here. Who's eating turnips?
Speaker 2: Honestly?
Speaker 3: And this one the fine one. How not to set your kitchen on fire. Oh, my very good nurse, your blink bang kitchen's on fire.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one to you, and I've actually fallen for all this before is don't spray your pan when you've got an open gas flame going because that will go up.
Speaker 3: But that makes a lot of sense. Yeah, Jodie, I didn't know that, but now I do. Thank God, thank you for preventing a fire in my house.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome.
Speaker 2: Can I just say, and it.
Speaker 3: Does sound like we're ripping into gens edits, I am going to be open and honest. There's four of those five things that I can't do dead set and you can confirm that with my wife.
Speaker 1: Is I am not shocked or surprise.
Speaker 3: Would absolutely too that. I don't know how to use it mop. I don't know how to do the laundry. I don't know how to budget for rent, and I don't even know how to google. What a turn it is to let alone go to the grocery store and find a turn up.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just start with you actually going to the grocery store for once in your damn laugh.
Speaker 2: I need some directions.
Speaker 10: I'll google Itayriday, Friday, Joe's rain, hail or shine or it doesn't matter what location.
Speaker 3: We will connect with the one and only Ryan fifty fifth Jel for fifty Friday. Good morning, grape man.
Speaker 4: Unless it's over thirty six degrees and I'm going home early from schools. Remember remember waking up when it was hot and you would check, you would check the check the temperature in the morning to see if you were going to school or not.
Speaker 8: Jeez, that was exciting one not it wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then you go out there and Dad's got the smug look on his face. He's like, you're going to school mate, and you're like.
Speaker 8: Ah, actually, Lenny. Lenny played in the state SAPs.
Speaker 4: I can'tival this week, three days down at West Beach for Onkapringer North.
Speaker 8: They got flogged.
Speaker 4: The only won two games out of nine, not good enough, so I took him straight to the sand dunes for extras afterwards. But he was training at my old primary school, flax Mill Primary School down at Morford Vale. And they've still got the original sand pit that I got into trouble for for taking a leak in just before we had a sports day.
Speaker 2: Right, I would change the sand, just mix it up a little bit.
Speaker 8: I gave it a quick whiff and they have not changed the sand, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: In a massive twist, and form of irony. Now your son has Titanus.
Speaker 4: I'm going to throw this out there, and he's not going to like this because he denies it. But Mark Galvin, I'm pretty sure Dommy into mister Joy and I had to take out. I had to send a letter home to mom and dad saying that I'd peede in the long jump pit. No, and Mick Fitzgerald come home from work that day. He was few.
Speaker 2: He doesn't need that, Mick.
Speaker 8: It's been tough.
Speaker 4: He's been ripping off elderly patients all day as a sparky.
Speaker 8: He's going to come home to that and his child's farming at school.
Speaker 2: He just knows that his son's heading in the same direction, and he's not happy about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, would you compare one of his sprays to that of any of your coaches, because of course we saw Nixy during the week just dropping a few fos.
Speaker 4: Take it, Jody, that is not a spray, and Hazy backed me up on this. He's just trying to wake them up. And can I tell you this as well. I played with Nick's at the Sydney Swans, so we both know what it feels like to be on the end of a spray.
Speaker 8: We had Rodney Eder's coach.
Speaker 2: Wow, And well, do you know what?
Speaker 4: I actually remember one with Nixy Around the time there was talk that Nixy was negotiating with Sydney and the La Crows were keen on getting Nixy back home.
Speaker 8: And he had a bad game.
Speaker 4: And the big thing that Rodney Ed used to love to do, he used to love to be little you in front of everyone else after the game. So if you had a bad loss, he would go through about six players one by one and Matthew Nicks, you want to go back home to Adelaide. You're talking to adelaide A, Well, f off, we don't want you. This was in front of everyone, like it was crazy. Nixy will never say that story because he's obviously a professional man and he's now a coach of a team. But god, we had some beauty. Stephan Carey. He was one hundred and five kilograms of fairy filosit. If Rodney Heed had a baseball bat, I would take it to your head right now.
Speaker 8: Is that going to get you to play better?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if that sort of those sort of sprays and that sort of coaching feedback was around it to go to jail.
Speaker 4: I was Ryan Fitzgerald, the kid that filed plaster scene in Kindergarate.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Fitzy, can you stick around because I heard a rumor that your impact on the Swans was such that they had to make a permanent change to the SCG to accommodate you.
Speaker 3: More from fitz after this, it's Shodian Hazy live from Ingle Farm Primary School for Friday's Love Your School.
Speaker 1: We couldn't let him go because there are so many more stories from Ryan Fitzgerald's time at the Swan's. FITZI, for goodness sake, what else happened?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: The only lasting effect I have on that club, and it wasn't my football, that's for sure.
Speaker 8: But the only lasting effect.
Speaker 4: That I have is there's a red light still at the Swan's ground at the SCG that when that red light's on, you know that there's a meeting going on with the senior team, right And that was installed because of me, because I used to muck around so much outside of meetings and he would come out and scream at me and he said, red light.
Speaker 8: Somebody in a red light.
Speaker 2: That's a better personation of Rocket than Rocket himself. Rocket Rocket. We can't think, we can't think.
Speaker 8: Oh, that's a trigger.
Speaker 2: Point for me.
Speaker 4: I'm actually just rocking back and forth in a fetal position on the ground as we spoke.
Speaker 1: Quite seriously though, like you just couldn't get away with it these days, could you. No, it's belittling people in front of the team mates.
Speaker 4: Well, my old man drove up from Adelaide for my first ever Swan's game and that was in the reserve, so that was when you would play before the main game. And we were six colors down, had a great win, and my old man jumped the fence. He caught a time to come out of the hutle. This is the SCG. Security guard said you can't do that, sir, and he said, piss off. That's my son there. And then after the game, Dad came down into the room. I said, Dad, come down in the room and celebrate, and Dad ended up in the song.
Speaker 8: He was in the circle singing the song.
Speaker 4: And then that week at training I got absolutely lambastard for my old man being part of the song. Ghannah's your old man going to make a fall of himself? This week, not from other senior.
Speaker 8: Players, from my own COVID Ronnie.
Speaker 4: Is your old man going to rock up this week and make an absolute fall of himself like.
Speaker 8: You did last week?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 4: Son?
Speaker 2: Is character building that sort of feed out.
Speaker 1: I'm going to work on the assumption that you've seen a psychologist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know's a quick one.
Speaker 1: Did rocket come up? But all in your conversations with your psych.
Speaker 4: No, I've never seen a Actually people have asked me about that. Have you ever seen anyone or a therapist? I never have in my life. I probably should have. You know what I can tell you this though. You know what my therapy is is talking about it on air, and I have for so long. I saw him at a past Players event last year and he was there getting.
Speaker 8: Inducted I think, into the Swans Hall of Fame for his coaching efforts.
Speaker 4: But he did come up and he apologized to me for that for the father one, he said, I must admit I must have been I was wrong there.
Speaker 8: I shouldn't have got stuck in here about your old man?
Speaker 2: What about that night as well?
Speaker 3: When he was going through his list of apologies, he pulls his list out and he hits the floor.
Speaker 4: He said, all right, Maddy Nicks is next, and then I've got Stephen Carey.
Speaker 3: Some times there Cup Saturday nights the Crows. Wow, what are your official requirements of the games?
Speaker 8: Well, I'll be presenting the cup at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: No, I'm staying home. I would have loved to have been there actually, because it is a great night at the s CG. But Portna Lung has.
Speaker 8: Got Christie's this work.
Speaker 2: It's a big cru.
Speaker 8: Oh you don't know that, Joan.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Sydney right, yeah, No, I'm not going I'm not going to Crows match. I'm going to the Swift Speed Underbeth.
Speaker 8: Oh fun grudge mat That is massive, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 4: Well, you better fire up, Jody, because you're one hundred and five kilograms of fairy fly.
Speaker 2: You're out again, old school methods. Are we coming to you? Live from Ingle Park, Ingle Farmer, the primary school. We got there, We got there. It's been a big morning. It's been a big morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be a big night for me. I'll tell you why. So. My daughter Summer turned twelve back in April. Back in April, I tell you.
Speaker 2: So what's going on? Why the festivity is still happening.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what's happened. So she had a sleep can you remember? And it does feel like months ago she had a sleepover. I had ten dance kids at my house for a sleepover and they didn't go to sleep till four am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that time.
Speaker 3: You told that story and I sat there, I'm thinking, God, I'm glad I'm not in that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was phase one of Summer's birthday back in April. Phase two was a family dinner, so that was fine. Phase three was a staycation at the Marriott. You remember we did that. Yes, that was in honor of Summer's birthday. So that's phase three. Phase four commences at six point thirty this evening, after I've gone from here to Channel ten and then I'll go home, and then I will be presented with twenty children I repeat, twenty children.
Speaker 2: From her school for a Friday night dance party.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh goodness, So who knew that for a twelve years birthday?
Speaker 2: It's a four phase celebration.
Speaker 4: Is this just me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 1: It's not me? Actually, it's my husband who keeps agreeing to all this shenanigans. So the kids are coming over tonight, so that'll be so fun. And the best part is I have promised them, all these children and they are so eagerly anticipating it that Uncle Andrew is going to come over and play a live acoustic set Me Andrew, I mean, they're right.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: It was on the invitation live performance from Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: You think I'll get a dust off the old vocals for a bunch of twelve year olds.
Speaker 2: I am not in a mental state.
Speaker 3: To have shade thrown to me of twelve year olds disapprove of my musical talent?
Speaker 6: Can I give you a him?
Speaker 1: Just play Pink Pony Club.
Speaker 2: Shading Hazy.
Speaker 3: I'm adelated over nine by nine A coming to you live from Ingle Farm Primary School for Flays and very very soon we will.
Speaker 2: Do this, gentleman.
Speaker 7: The rules simple, about to hear six songs from the same year they cacelected their song as a place. If they let it go, that song is gone.
Speaker 1: Now let's get into the maga.
Speaker 7: Is that are ready to battle back to you?
Speaker 2: Yes? And these songs have been selected. So Joe, do you have with train?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Drops of Jupiter. I went a little bit of a different direction, very different sounds, City High. What would you do?
Speaker 1: What would you do?
Speaker 2: What would you do if your song didn't get many votes? That's the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I don't know who knows what's going to happen here. What I can say is it's really it's really tight this contest. It's eighty seven in my favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so potentially I could tie things up right here, right.
Speaker 2: Neil, moment is spicy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's go to produce a Molly who takes home the chocolates.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get a drum roll. The winner is Jody six.
Speaker 3: Closing my daughter was actually okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Still the morning horrible? Do you ready?
Speaker 3: Songs this week is train Drops of Jupiter and Adelaide's and over nine or nine.
Speaker 1: Andrew Fisher Hayes is. Then go into your talents because tomorrow on Channel seven you've got a brand new show, dal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Discover returns for tuning in tomorrow five thirty. You appreciate that, but look, I think we're all writing on the cotails of the host with the most and that is Channel seventh.
Speaker 2: And also Smooth their fans, Kelly Golden Morning.
Speaker 1: Cold Morning guys. How are you good back on the screen Kels, What have you got for us tomorrow? And more importantly, what possible contribution could Hazy maus Haze the superstar.
Speaker 6: He's chatting to an other superstar, Adelaid Crows Isaac coming, which will be fabulous because we're airing right before the Crow's game. We're going to Sydney, Swans which is going to be exciting. And we've got a new presenter as well, Larissa Saul. She's a celebrity chef. She was on Martha Chef, so she'll be dishing up some beautiful recipes.
Speaker 1: What she's making? Can you give us the hint? Because I love people cooking on the Telly. It makes you especially near dinner time. Anything I can do that, so do I delicious?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Fish Tarcos they are they'll have the mouth watering jokes.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of fish taco am all right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Hey girl?
Speaker 3: Five point thirty tomorrow, Discover returns for another season, just in basic form for those people who are like me who need to really have things laid out for them.
Speaker 2: What's the show all about?
Speaker 6: Well, it's a lifestyle show. We take South Australians and actually Australians because it's broadcast nationally too. Lots of fabulous places in Adelaide, but we travel further afield as well. Teagan is checking out Hanoi in Vietnam tomorrow, which is a beautiful segment.
Speaker 2: Have you guys been there this week?
Speaker 1: Can I askive you is this is a dream gig? Like you've done a lot of sort of lifestyle travel type shows. Do you just love it? Because I think most people when they watch television presenters think if I had a television gig, that would be the one that I would want.
Speaker 6: Well, it's pretty good, Jode, Like, I mean, I know you've worked in TV for a long time too, but yeah, we get to experience some pretty cool stuff. So yeah, we can't complain with this gig. Everyone's always bright and happy to see you, and yeah we get to see some amazing places so and meet some incredible people as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't complain.
Speaker 3: Five point thirty tomorrow, Discover returns for another season. Kelly, you are our leader, you are our skipper of the show.
Speaker 2: We will run through a
Speaker 1: Brick wall for you, so thank you, Thank You're too fine hazy, good luck, Thanks, call, bye,