Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we're six months into this show and it was well over Jude Chipchat.
Speaker 2: Six months two us six months.
Speaker 1: Six months to arrive at this chip destination, I.
Speaker 2: Was going to take us about six minutes. But here we are. Glad we're here as well. What a beautiful sight.
Speaker 1: It is overdew, but we've arrived. We also asked the question, and I can't believe this took six months either, what the pork? Why the pork?
Speaker 2: It's the questions Heaphine's lips, isn't it Where the pork?
Speaker 1: Is the pork in the Nova kitchen, more specifically in our fridge. So we asked a question, what'd you find in your work fridge?
Speaker 2: Let's get straight into that.
Speaker 3: With mumbrawls, crazy mumbrawls at supermarkets, Oh my god, I get.
Speaker 1: You here around this there is a baby in Tamworth, who I think, Oh my god, I cannot believe what your mother just did. And I'm not into judging and shaming other mothers, because I'm the first to put my hand up and say I'm not perfect. But never in my lifetime have I been at the supermarket, just at Woolli's buying a barbecue chicken Yeah, seen a brawl unfold and then hand one of my babies over to a stranger and then proceed to sprint over and start throwing punches and kicks and getting real heavily involved in the brawl.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't sound like something that's actually happened.
Speaker 1: I saw it on the news last night. Know did she just did that woman just hand her baby over to someone so she could get involved in a fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you maame, it's not hold my b it's hold my baby.
Speaker 1: And this thing's gone viral And the worst thing is it paints a really poor picture of our country as a whole because it's like Ossie mum hands over babies so she can join heated supermarket brawl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's going to go over a season. And then she jumped in her kangaroo and hopped on home.
Speaker 1: It is extraordinary stuff. If you haven't said, I mean, I don't want to you know, boost this this you know thing what's they called post? But it is a sight to behold. Behold, Andrew Hayes, if your wife came home to your Kara and said, oh, never gets what happened at Willie today, you wouldn't believe we wouldn't believe it, genuinely wouldn't believe this fight started. And I just really wanted to have my say in the fight. So you know, I just handed Lotty over to a stranger and just right up and really got aggressively involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot he's almost three now.
Speaker 3: And the strangest part where she was in the corner going get him, mom, get him mom. I mean, would you be proud if you I don't think so. Just chaotic scenes. Take a listen, there's a fair bit going on.
Speaker 1: Stop stop stop stop.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, oh geez, Louise, I think I know what's happening on happening here as well. Macona caramel flavored coffee you stock senterprized about twelve ninety five, but sometimes they do the special it goes the six ninety five appssolutely goes off. Oh my god, Well in shopping plaza, just this sort of anarchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes that you know, beautiful biscof spread, you know that gorgeous biscof spread that you can have on your toast. It's delicious. Sometimes they run.
Speaker 3: Out of that, yeah, and all of a sudden you're like, hold my baby, get out of the way. I also understand that it's happened to Tamworth. It's a build up, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 3: Because it'd probably be a little bit angry too if I was listening to this every five minutes. It is the home of the country music festival, not.
Speaker 1: Lee again, leekurn a hand, Hold my baby.
Speaker 2: Hold, I've got some punching to do, not slim. Actually, don't mind.
Speaker 1: My pop is.
Speaker 2: Let's go out of this one regon.
Speaker 1: Or slip.
Speaker 3: Isn't a duncans me, mates, you Let's do some punching. Hold my baby.
Speaker 1: One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen or heard was your announcement yesterday. Because you, my friend, are having another baby.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Should we recap you're gone?
Speaker 1: Let's peel back the curtain. You've been sitting on a little secret, Andrew Hayes, haven't you.
Speaker 3: I do have a little secret, so busy.
Speaker 1: I gave me a creep about it.
Speaker 4: No, we do.
Speaker 3: We do have another baby on the way.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of fun. So it's going to be our third.
Speaker 3: So Carra is almost twenty two twenty three weeks pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a little boy on the way.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, it's really nice, Lotty, Henry and question Mark you would too. But I am so happy for you. You have such a beautiful little family, and I know how much Kara and the kids mean to you, so to add to that is just chills goosebumps. So happy for you.
Speaker 2: I can reveal them. I actually can reveal that as well.
Speaker 3: Oh so we're gonna have a little boy and his name will be an overboy.
Speaker 1: He's got a heap of fresheats and throwbacks for you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, young over boys JEMs so good, Go get an overboy. Oh yeah, they say, running past the kids too. Look there are they excited? I'm not sure. What do you think about having a new brother?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: But can you please chase them?
Speaker 2: Are you excited about having a new brother Apple? Yeah? So all Henry is thinking about is me chasing him?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And I don't know what the hell, Lott. He was talking about something to do with an apple.
Speaker 1: Big brother Apple. Maybe she thinks that, you know that Adam and Eve story. Maybe that's what she was at the bike.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe I think she just had an apple and panut butter on her mind in that particular moment To draw the curtain back though as well, and I've sent her twice now, and you know how I feel about getting in touch with my softer side. All of a sudden, it just sort of turns into one word responses, Yeah, yeah, no, good yet, all that.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't get my head around what happens through the birthing process, right, I'm being dead serious. I cannot process what's going on.
Speaker 1: Not many people can.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, particularly.
Speaker 1: The woman actually squeezing that watermelon oult exactly right right for us to process, trust me, what the hell's happening to my body?
Speaker 2: During Lotti?
Speaker 3: You had a quick peek down there because I was staying right up the top just to I was locked in with the car throughout the whole process, the whole labor.
Speaker 2: I took a quick peek down there, Secon. I thought, how is this even possible?
Speaker 3: And all the times that I complained about some of the things I had, and I've had some injuries, oh yeah, ACL shoulder reconstruction, ankle reconstruction.
Speaker 1: And halp there, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't train one time because of my ingrown tone out was that bad?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 3: And all of a sudden, if you're If you're a male and you've seen your partner give birth, you have no reason to ever ever complain about anything, and yet you still do.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, did you ever get given the whear where do we come from?
Speaker 1: Book?
Speaker 3: As a kid?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I got that from my thirtieth.
Speaker 5: That's say I'm going to we've got to copy at home. I'm going to bring it in and that'll answer all of your places.
Speaker 1: When did the.
Speaker 2: Stork stop turning to anyway? So big shout out to the mums out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quite seriously, it's it's unbelievable what we go scary and terrifying.
Speaker 1: What we go through to reproduce small human people is astonishing. Never forget that, well not and also never forget if it wasn't for women.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even be Never forget that as well.
Speaker 1: I'll remind you every day if I need to.
Speaker 2: You certainly do every single morning.
Speaker 1: Have you checked out? What if dot COM's a top ten winter weekend?
Speaker 4: Is yet?
Speaker 1: How could the waif tipnessens in there? Camera?
Speaker 3: Kids tweetheads the book you week to get away on the Wadi Fat?
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel creeping story? Just tell us much is humane. Well, Furious, Drew Barrymore is hit back up and being quoted in a new interview saying she cannot wait for her mum, Jade Barrymore to die. How awful. The actress turned TV host blamed tabloids for the quotes, which originated in a New York magazine profile and then were picked up by the world's media. To are you tabloids out there?
Speaker 7: You have been walking with my life since I was thirteen years old. I have never said that I wish my mother was dead. How dare you put those words in my mouth? I have been vulnerable and tried to figure out a very difficult, painful relationship while admitting it is difficult to do while a parent is alive.
Speaker 2: I'm strange hearing Drew in that sort of tone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's normally so soft and light and funny. Isn't she not pleasant for her? Pete Davison, the comedian, didn't find it funny when Peter called him out for not adopting a dog. Peter came out and said it's tragic that Pete didn't seek out a burrow born mup from a city animal shelter because of scrappy New Yorker with charm personality and unconventional handsomeness could have been his perfect match. Oh okay, Peter, all right, calm down. Thanks anyway, that was Peter, and this was Pete's voicemail. Male response.
Speaker 4: I didn't adopt the dog. I just want to let you know I'm severely allergic to dogs, so I have to get a specific breed. I'm only not alergic for cava boos and those type of dogs. And my mom's dogs, who was two years old, died a week prior and we're all so sad, So I had to get a specific dog. So why don't you do your research before news story for people? Because you're a boring tire.
Speaker 2: You Oh geez. End of message, He comes, Why don't still go?
Speaker 1: Can I just that last little word that was blaked, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah, juice, juicy jucy peyon to do that way. God's gifted women.
Speaker 1: Apparently, apparently, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Can we go to ABS in the news read what's going on with Pete Davidson Ken And I think has had every single one on this planet.
Speaker 5: He must have a really great personality because I don't see it. Yeah, and look, maybe he does and that's what it comes down to at the end.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's had all these women, but to me, he seems like the nerdy kid at school who never really grew up.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, you know, yeah, good luck cracking that one, Pete.
Speaker 1: Did you see Conye West and his wife, who's an Australian girl, Bianca Sensory. They attended a church service in Los Angeles. He was wearing this uniform like a black shoulder pad of t shirt and sock shoes.
Speaker 2: Of course he was.
Speaker 1: And she was wearing like a head to toe body stocking told dress, sole dress that covered her whole face. Anyway, social media users had an absolute field day. One was asking why she had a spare tire around a neck.
Speaker 2: In a kitten bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I did, like one of the eye. And someone else asked why she looked uncircumcised. So anyway, that's so much just an excuse to play some gold digger though. Please, now, this is a banger.
Speaker 5: This is a banger.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think this was long before Kane went crazy and.
Speaker 1: Very quickly Live Golf has come to an agreement with the PGA Tour so very early day. So this rift has been going on for years. It's been millions of dollars in lawsuits. It's caused acrimony between players like Phil Mickelson and Brooks kept Ker who signed lucrative deals with Live and then you had Rory McElroy and Tiger Woods to remain loyal to the PGA Tour. Anyway, apparently they're going to merge now. But one of the players came out and said, great to find out on Twitter. We're merging with a competition. We said we'd never merge with poor fellers. They're going to be financially okay.
Speaker 3: Financially I think they'll be okay. But I mean it's all the big packages that just whatever you're doing this morning, think about the golfers.
Speaker 2: Exactly keep them in your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put your nine nine out for the golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right. I mean, how good's golf in general? Just stay out of my way. You listen to what I say.
Speaker 1: How about I just go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay and lay by the bay.
Speaker 2: I just may What do you say? That's what it's all about?
Speaker 1: Did you play the one. I wanted you to play police, but you've just gone right.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you just go home for your home?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Happy, What an absolute institution that was, and what a joy golf is?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: There you go. That was Joe's And that's.
Speaker 1: What the fork? What the fork?
Speaker 2: The fork?
Speaker 1: It's a little segment we like to do where we asked what the fork and it could be anything normally it's sort of well, it did evolve out of the fact that there's no forks in any given workplace in South Australia ever, but now it's evolved into just what don't you understand? What don't you get in everyday life? And we've come across a bit of a conundrum here at Nova. So in the fridge in our kitchen for the last month has been a whole loin of pork, which brings us to this segment. It's gone from what the fork to what the pork? Yeah? Wow, I don't understand for the life of me why someone has brought in a loine of pork into our staff fridge to the bottom of it. So, if I was to do an all staff page at the moment, it would go something like this. For the owner of the loine of pork in the level three fridge. Please report to the studio to explain yourselves. Thank you, thanks in advance.
Speaker 2: If you heard that for the first time, who's got pork in the fridge?
Speaker 1: So you're in my parking space, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's where I like to put my fruit, real solid piggery. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's prime real estate in the fridge is that it shouldn't be soaked up with pork, and the juice gets there as well, and it gets that real pork scent and flavor about the fridge.
Speaker 2: It takes weeks to get.
Speaker 1: At and I feel like it is starting to get a bit tangy, right because it's been there for the better part of a month. I just went and had to look at the loin of pork a moment ago, and there's no use by a date on it. So who's to say when that thing went off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just chewing now in its own juices. It's not going to regenerate, is it.
Speaker 1: Camera guy Josh has threatened to chuck it in the air fry today just to real crack, really crackle that sucker up.
Speaker 2: That man will air fright anything.
Speaker 3: Jeez to eat air fry his own hand if he had an opportunity, if he's hungry enough and they eat it.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable just raises the.
Speaker 1: Question what the pork and what have you found in your workplace fridge? What have you discovered science experiments things with mold in them? I last time, this is unbelievable. Last week at my other workplace, someone that worked there in the kitchen roasted a whole lamb really during the day.
Speaker 2: That's the laborate for everyone.
Speaker 1: No, no, I think there was a whisper. That's his oven broke down at home, so he's just pulled it in.
Speaker 3: Roasted up a last that's next level. I'm not even comfortable doing that in my own house. So the mess I'd make there, although you're more comfortably workplace making your big old mess.
Speaker 2: An't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean you can get away with not cleaning it up, and then people leave rude signs going ooh can you please clean your script up?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, just a reminder let's keep it tidy on level three, and then someone right back, Yeah, definitely wasn't. Ask another person definitely wasn't. As we're not going to play a game. We're not going to play this game.
Speaker 1: Okay, fourteen? What the pork? What have you found in your workplace? Fringe? Let's go to Tamara from Mount Barker. Hi, Tomarra, Hey go, I say you're going this morning?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: What's in your fridge?
Speaker 4: Not so much my fridge?
Speaker 6: But I go to work and I'm a cleaner, and I have to clean out the fridge once a week, and there'll be moldy cheese, to rotten vegetables, to rotten fruit.
Speaker 4: And then he likes to collect avocado seeds.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's a bit weird. I think he likes to hoard things, I'd say, but yeah, so there'll be like a pile of like avocado.
Speaker 4: Seeds weekly after take him out, and then they'll be like a pile of containers in there.
Speaker 6: I have to chuck them out.
Speaker 1: And then it gets weirder, like he puts he cracks.
Speaker 6: Eggs into like a tup away container and just lets them sit in there, and then I come and then next week so I tip them.
Speaker 2: Out and get rid of them. Wow, whose house he cleaning is? Jeffery Damon?
Speaker 1: Is it.
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 1: Right? Tempted to leave a note.
Speaker 4: I'm tempted to not go back, but I got someone's got to do it.
Speaker 1: Pips to yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's our motto.
Speaker 5: Different.
Speaker 4: I just wear gloves and a mask and straight to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah fine, as I go. Yeah, thank you. I think tomorrow, let's go. This is a famillion name to us. Keiley, good morning, guys. How are we We're good? Thank you. Now, Ky and you guys are talking about the fork on level three, Well, let's talk about level four. There is a garbage bag of an entire seat in our freezer.
Speaker 2: What okay, so this is upstairs.
Speaker 3: Just pin a bitch. Kelly works upstairs. There's two levels, level three and level four. Look, there's all sorts of issues on level three with the fridge body parts and all sorts of things hanging out out fridge.
Speaker 2: So your fridge is even worse upstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, really bad. We've actually got like, you know, brands that you can help yourself do to make back post and post as you know. Yeah, so that's just sitting right next to the dart stag of fish. There's a whole fish, an entire.
Speaker 2: And you and you're saying it belongs to David Pemba.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, go on, I'm thinking it belongs to.
Speaker 1: But tidy it up.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Let's take one more. This is disgusting. Hi John from Port Wallanga, Good morning to you.
Speaker 6: Come morning guys.
Speaker 4: How are you doing.
Speaker 1: We're very well, thank you. What did you discover in the work fridge?
Speaker 6: Well, it's not that I have to score with it.
Speaker 7: It's left it there.
Speaker 6: But look it's not very nice. But on my fast work I bought this. I bought a chicken roll, a chicken wrap, I should say, sorry, and I put it in the fridge forgot to read it. And after after about and it was about a week, I realized left out the fridge and I had a lock and the thought, oh, you know what, I'm going to leave it, Nancy, how long it's stairs before someone removes it. So anyway, a year and a half later, I actually removed it because nobody was removing it.
Speaker 7: So it.
Speaker 2: Was this genuine standoff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it was, yeah, it was genuine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It wasn't the nicest thing to believe in the bridge for a year and a half. But after a bit I just thought, you know what, let's say or moves it, and no one did, so it was terrible.
Speaker 1: So you were in a you were in a Mexican chicken standoff with yourself with myself.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's good. Oh there's never a clickup win in no situation.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 3: Before we let you go. It's a lovely accent you have there. And where we were, where we're from.
Speaker 6: I'm from Middlesbrough in the north of England, been here fifteen year and everyone's trying to get rid of me, but I ain't going anywhere.
Speaker 3: Just like you, Sandwich mate, I was picking up Scottish vibes. But that's going to be highly offensive now, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Mark the place where I'm from, probably about about eighty kilometers from Scotland, so I'm sort of Scottish but not but not at all.
Speaker 2: We'll take that. We'll take that.
Speaker 1: Came good on you, John, good stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Jodynzy with you?
Speaker 1: Have we located our loin of pork owner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just watch this space. I suppose Zy were.
Speaker 1: A little You tell me you've got a time machine on this Oh?
Speaker 3: Just what's that coming across the horizon? Yeah, it's a big hump happy hump day, ladies and gentlemen. It's acty, big fat hump, big dirty hump.
Speaker 2: What's it doing there? Should we go over it? Well, we can't go under it, we can't go around it, so let's go through it. Sounds good time from the stage. Let's take a trip back. Seventh of June. Let's go back to nineteen ninety Iggy Saleia morning, Sydney. Today is her thirty third birthday. Oh, mullum Bimby's finest Is that her real name?
Speaker 1: Iggy?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought that up jokes. Here's Iggy's real name, Amethyst Emelia Kelly.
Speaker 1: Wow, now isn't it Amethyst? Iiggy's probably a bit easier.
Speaker 3: Higgy goes all right, and she sings like this will run when you can go there. Of course, I think that's how they talking mullum Bimby. It is nineteen seventy two. Grease the musical opened on Broadway.
Speaker 2: Wow, white cup of tea?
Speaker 1: No, isn't it have me watch the movie?
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking Broadway.
Speaker 1: Anything musical.
Speaker 2: You and I, Yeah, we're very similarly tuned in that sort of department. Nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 3: Bear Grills, whose real name is Eddie Grills, born in on Today's his forty ninth birthday, and there I was drinking my own urine even though I didn't have to.
Speaker 2: It's a bit slippy, and that's my bear. Girls impersonally, that wasn't bad. I didn't have slippy urine, taste good, all that kind of stuff. Commoration. It's a man drinks a lot of his own urine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sometimes you have to supposed to be good for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, it takes one to No.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty two Graceland, Elvis Presley's home in Memphis where he died in nineteen seventy seven, was open for public tours.
Speaker 1: Oh nice explore one hundred and twenty acres and dedicated to Elvis Presley, the kick of rock and roll.
Speaker 2: And I was walking in Memphis. That's what that song was about. From Mark Cohn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, not sure you're telling the story, and so far it's not adding up as.
Speaker 2: An asterix next to that particular facts and maybe look it up.
Speaker 3: A number one song on June seventh and two thousand and five was We Belonged Together by Mariah Carey. Nothing sus about Mariah Carey, just a good, honest, fun loving, easy to get.
Speaker 1: Along with personal Yeah, there's no diva about her, none whatsoever.
Speaker 2: She's just the dream.
Speaker 1: And if you want to do yourself a favor, make sure you YouTube that time that she went on television and she was selling things on the commercial network and she was absolutely off her nurried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hang on, James, package, just text it through, he said, we can't read that out.
Speaker 3: Love this registrations and starting to pump through as well via the overplay. Our next handball blitz champion, the inaugural champion.
Speaker 2: It's going to be epic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's absolutely huge. Had another school visit yesterday and we'll bring you all the latest news from that. That was a good, good, good day yesterday, no question about that. But if you'd like us to come out to your school, just register on the noverplay.
Speaker 2: Two warts.
Speaker 3: Thanks so good mates, And again again real estate massive supporters of local making difference all over safe. So if you're selling your home, trust the McGain and trust that this sort of weather is just perfect for consuming bulk quantities of chips chip weather.
Speaker 1: So we're combining a segment we yesterday which was weather Chat, and now we're doing chip chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a natural progression. Isn't it.
Speaker 1: You put those together, it's chip weather Chat. So we're asking this morning, thirteen twenty four ten the best hot chips in Adelaide because news dot Com put out a pole said, KFC are the best chips nationally. We want to localize this thing and find out where's the best chips in our good state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look for me. It's Chicken Chef on Main nor Throw.
Speaker 1: It's a long way to go from your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well, I don't really go there.
Speaker 3: So Bruce Abernethy, who gets a lot of mentions on the show, he does, yeah, almost weekly, that's all right. He got to the stage where he was driving, he'd go, he lives on the other side of Adelaide. He'd go past Channel seven and High Marsh to get to this place on Main North Road.
Speaker 2: Get us a big bag of chips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would get them specifically cooked, hooked a little bit longer, so that a.
Speaker 2: Bit extra and crispier, and bring it back to the newsroom. I'm telling you right now, he's from heaven. He's from the chip Heaven.
Speaker 1: Do you guys do sort of any sport working there other than eating a lot of pizza and chips.
Speaker 2: Three keywords for you, chips, beers port.
Speaker 1: All right, we've got some texts coming in Thick and Fast, Chicken Chef by far, special mention to the angle vowel fish and chip shop. Best chips ever. Thank you Terresa for that. Laura from Saint Peter's. They's the line chips with parmesan. Controversial choice. The parmesan on the chip.
Speaker 2: That's a heavy additive, isn't.
Speaker 6: It it is?
Speaker 1: And also select chickens Pari Hill, Golden and Crispy the best in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: There you go, okay, good stuff and you mix from Compunder as well one hundredercent macas chips. You cannot beat them. It's a solid, solid debates.
Speaker 1: I want to vote for burgers and beers at the Avenues. They've got good chips. Okay, fully endorsed by the addie children.
Speaker 2: What about what when you mix it up and go with sweet potato chips?
Speaker 1: I like sweet potatoes. I make homemade ones like must They're not as good as when you buy them.
Speaker 2: They'll be the healthy version. Make them healthy.
Speaker 1: They have far too healthy for their own good.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Chris and Kidman Park. Good mor to you, Chris, are you're a chip conn of sir?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What have we got where we're going?
Speaker 6: Chicken chef throat?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the one. I think that's what we need to do.
Speaker 3: I per promise this isn't some kind of chicken chef on Main North throat endorsement. It just happens to be falling into place for the good guys there on Main North Road.
Speaker 1: What do you like about them, Chris?
Speaker 4: Oh, they're absolutely It's just perfect.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get them home.
Speaker 6: I mean, I live at kid Part but I'll work up at north Gate and on my way home I'll go pick up some chips I've got.
Speaker 4: Und they're done.
Speaker 1: Yes. My mum used to always say when we'd get like fish and chips from the fish and chip shop, that you had to open the paper to let the chips breathe, otherwise they went soggy, which was really just a thinly veiled attempt from her to have some chips on the way.
Speaker 3: Finally, everyone's cotting onto that, all right, continue the shat best chips in Adelaide. Send us a text I for double nine or.
Speaker 1: Nine big sure today, even BIGGA Show tomorrow. Handball Blitz We're going to recap our little school visit.
Speaker 2: Which was so much fun, really really good stuff.
Speaker 1: McCain pub Trivia at Home is back tomorrow and we're going to pay some more of your bills. Make sure you register at the No overplayer.
Speaker 3: All right, Happy hump day, enjoy good luck with the storms, catch it tomorrow, stay dry, as they say, And also just quick mention, o good mates of what if? And how could we possibly forget the good guys at what if? What's the best part about a four day week, the long weekend, jump on the wad? If half our hotels, motels, holiday rentals and more?
Speaker 2: What if? It is Ozzie for travel, goodbye, have a good day. Is Jody and Hazy on over