Speaker 1: Hello, rag attle, we need microphones hanging microphone? Okay? And hello.
Speaker 2: He hey, oh gen z is on, Hey, gen z On cheers on on?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, Sorry, what's been a week, hasn't it?
Speaker 2: It's on Wednesday?
Speaker 3: On Wednesday?
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Do we issue you an apology for no party yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yes, we need to issue an apology. Yesterday I was a Channel nine. I said, can you test pod video?
Speaker 2: Kill the radio? Storry?
Speaker 1: One job? You had one job? Sorry, one job?
Speaker 2: No, we're only fully giving the reins when we're on survey break. Can web producer parties?
Speaker 1: What do you say? I don't know. We'd like to apologize no podcast yesterday. We've been all over the shop, but we am back to back.
Speaker 5: And ready, baby, how's everybody feeling?
Speaker 1: In what way? Cooked?
Speaker 2: Cooked?
Speaker 1: Everyone seems retired today.
Speaker 2: It's been a week. It has absolutely been a week.
Speaker 1: So there's a buzz. Hell, hey, your boss reached out to me yesterday? Actually which boss? I nandos slide into the DMS when I was talking about grilled they slid in and go you shouldn't touch their chips at all? Really touching out?
Speaker 2: Why don't we get some for lunch? Actual Nando's actual Nandos, and I'm not sure if they do it here. They certainly do it at home and in the UK the Nando's black card.
Speaker 1: I've heard about this. Don't don't dic tease me.
Speaker 2: No, But I'm just saying if they're in the.
Speaker 1: D N I'm saying, don't dic tease me.
Speaker 2: If they're in the DNS, they might. They might be keen to.
Speaker 1: Well. I said to them, your chips will always hold a special place in my heart. They just like the comment.
Speaker 2: Come on, I think you should subtly reply and say, hey, just.
Speaker 5: Zi Yeah correct?
Speaker 2: Is that tell them will give them a shower?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I don't know if they are in the position to be giving away, but I mean I don't know too much. I love Nandos, so this is not a dig, but a lot of them seem to be closing down here.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think this is like one of the only ones that I know. Well, you know what, we should support it. We should support it. We must with a black carts and.
Speaker 1: I think Amy had one back in the day.
Speaker 2: They give them the first to admit that they took the piss.
Speaker 5: Oh, I would take the piss in your position, I'd just be fucking taking the piss all the time.
Speaker 1: I would not keep that in mind. I will tell you, as your Perry Perry ambassador, I'm completely happened and not take the piss. And you know, Hayme doesn't have Perry Perry chips that really I'm a big fan of those boys. But when Hamish told me he has his chips playing at Nando's, I was like, no, that's a black.
Speaker 2: The girl who ran the social from my radio station at home, how do one essentially the station DCP had a Nando's. I don't know. And everything's free, everything for everyone you bring.
Speaker 3: Hello guys. Jumping on the podcast very briefly to say that I'm running around trying to organize some things. I'm in the building, but I'm busy.
Speaker 2: What are you organize?
Speaker 1: You're trying to get Nando's.
Speaker 2: Things to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm discussing with Sophie guests for tomorrow. I've got some podcast sponsored things that I have to do, but I don't know who the account manager is, so I'm trying to work out who the fuck are meant to be looking for. And I'm also supposed to be in here and makeup nine minutes ago because we are doing a sales conference today.
Speaker 2: That is so fun for you guys.
Speaker 5: We're always doing stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah we are. I'm on the podcast. I'm being sent to do other things.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 5: I love videos.
Speaker 2: We should do more.
Speaker 4: You're not helping you, brother. We just time to tell them this is what everyone does, and then everyone does a lot, so then they feel like they're not.
Speaker 5: Doing I don't think has ever stepped out of the building.
Speaker 1: Boots or sneakers today conference, it's a boot jobs.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing a laser?
Speaker 1: It's just gonna wear a jacket. A shacket's a.
Speaker 2: Shack it the same one yesterday, A different one, No, a different shacke. I love a shack.
Speaker 1: You might wear the shirt shack it the blue one.
Speaker 2: What do you mean a shuret shacket? That's what the shack it is good?
Speaker 1: Cool. Yeah, I went to Uniclo yesterday.
Speaker 5: Well, I love you Uniclo right now.
Speaker 1: Very overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Is also very overwhelming.
Speaker 1: I care I went there for the first time. Your first time. Yeah, I hated every minute of it.
Speaker 2: I was getting dizzy.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, are amazing, and that you can just get everything you need. But it's just it's overwhelming. It's confronting. You know that there's a lot of work even when you leave the store.
Speaker 1: Oh so much work going into a store.
Speaker 4: And having something done for me, and then going home and going, oh, I'm glad that was all done. Yeah, I don't want to go there, and then you give me more work to do when I get.
Speaker 1: I get home yesterday, we're a mirror from Temple and Webster dropping.
Speaker 2: I like Temple, big.
Speaker 1: Black iron mirror. Wait for the bedroom. I get home and in the front yard is all the packaging open, styrofoam floating around cardboard box. Blew it open the mirror. I think you should be responsible for packing up the packaging.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much so that she had the mirror in the bedroom. She'd pulled the plastic down and the plastic was still around the base of.
Speaker 4: The living A fiddle in the bin. I hate that one.
Speaker 1: It takes up. I was just for fucking forty minutes yesterday. It might have been too happy to do it by herself. Was she managed to carry it from the front yard. So what DIDs strength run out? It's like PlayStation game you got away at the energy bar to rebuilding.
Speaker 4: What I do love about starting early is particularly when because I have one of those small rubbish bins, which is just fishing. Because we start early and on bin date everyone has their bins out, so I'll get up ten minutes early and go, oh, I've got some concrete bricks that need to be thrown out. Great, I'll run down to Wendy's house, run down.
Speaker 1: To before they were all full now and then I used to do the dump at the seven eleven, but they put up cameras and a sign saying we're now filming you. And there's twenty for our gym, and everyone will be on their fucking cross trainer looking out the window watching me trying dump stuff.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 1: I'd wear a fox hat throw them off.
Speaker 4: Do you ever go to the dump? I love?
Speaker 5: I love?
Speaker 1: My mother is border the dump the other day the dump bring back They wouldn't take her or gas bottles. I was headless. Yeah yeah yeah. The dumps not as good as it used to be.
Speaker 4: But I used to love just like you used to go crawling through it. Just stack the car up and then and then you just throw it from the boot. Oh that is so such a get it all out Is it expensive, yes, yes, it is used to be like remember the days like going with Duddy's be like ten bus yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really fucked the environment back then for ten we.
Speaker 2: Is it like?
Speaker 1: Stop stop stop what.
Speaker 5: I've never been to the dump before.
Speaker 2: I've been when I was like three, you've never been.
Speaker 1: To well now they're called recycling since.
Speaker 5: No, I've never been to a recycling center before.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 1: We must go, we must go.
Speaker 2: Now we were talking about a RN.
Speaker 1: So you back your car up. Yeah, you just dump it all out right, and then the tractors push it into trucks. The trucks take it somewhere like you pretend that just disappears, but it doesn't. It becomes a landfill. The dig big hole.
Speaker 5: Is it like big mountains of trash though, like you see in the TVs and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Sort of Yeah. And in the old days it used to be to crawl throat and pull out some gyms.
Speaker 2: Do you go in on ground level and there's mounds piled up because at home, at home there's like sunken.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, now now it's normally a pit, yeah, the pit and then the tractor pushes it all into the truck.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're standing on a ledge back your car up and then throw your waist over the barrier.
Speaker 1: It is living, alright.
Speaker 2: I always got so scared that I was going to fall in, Like if you were bringing heavy stuff up and you know, I would push you get on the on the barrier and then tip it over. I always got scared, like my clothes were going to grab onto something and I'd be pulled in with it.
Speaker 1: And then I.
Speaker 2: Just y, I reckon, there's been kids lost in there.
Speaker 5: I have something for you. Here we go, and speaking no further about about this other than what I'm about to say. But I was at my vodiatrest on goditch up.
Speaker 1: My podiatress is telling.
Speaker 5: Me that I need new sneakers to offset an injury that I have at the moment. And he picked up my current shoes and he's like, see these are no good. I have very nice new balanced shoes. He folded them in to show me that they were too flexible.
Speaker 1: You're a sneaker guy. That would appen so upsetting.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm glad it's not just me, because he was just really.
Speaker 1: He's a good goodie. And what I mean by that is like he will follow every experts opinion. Like I can see a podiatis saying and need those little shelves in your shoes.
Speaker 5: And that's true because I've needed them for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah see I kind of taken. I would say ten percent said to me insults and he goes here, I can make this one and milk. I'd get three sets of tissues or a piece of paper folded up, put.
Speaker 1: In there and go beautiful. That I know better than you do. See, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think I am because I've I've had to have those insults to asias. And the only thing I've ever done I bought cheap gel tips from coals and put them in my shoes.
Speaker 1: You look like an insult guy to me.
Speaker 5: An insult guy? An I need there's a lookout.
Speaker 1: There's a look about the person. We're hosting the event of Crown today the Palladium. Oh my god, I have a little flutter around the town and then my wife has asked me to go to date bunch.
Speaker 2: Well, since you're in Croyn, No, no.
Speaker 1: No, no no, I'll head back her way. Wow. Okay, sorry, I just got a text that's thrown me to tell from Toyna Roddy. Remember Toner Roddy used to work on.
Speaker 2: The show of It Never Matter, Doing very well, doing.
Speaker 1: Very well with Tony Ryan's podcast excellent.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hold back.
Speaker 1: I think we should do that? Would you? Would you like to read the text?
Speaker 2: Hep me too. Yeah, I'm gonna domp it down a little bit. O MG, I had an adult dream about you last night. You adult it the ship out of me, but I faked it. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Bring her up? What a text?
Speaker 2: I think we should do that on the shell tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What a text? What a text? You know? What? Should we do it tomorrow? And do naughty six forty? Have you had a dream with Lauren Brodie? Can I borrow you for a second?
Speaker 3: But we just.
Speaker 2: Positioned it to her as we're just doing naughty six forty.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just seex dreams? We could? We could do like Who's gotten around Melbourne? Or Lauren Clinton?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Who have you dreamt about?
Speaker 2: Can we put a tally on the wall.
Speaker 1: Turning Ryan's podcast, Yeah, sent me a tech let's read the bottom of it.
Speaker 5: Stunning.
Speaker 4: Are we allowed to read what was written in the text?
Speaker 1: We we've we've just turned it down. We've done it down, but we could do it on the show tomorrow and ask have you had a dream about one of us? And then we see who gets the biggest tally?
Speaker 2: That's very funny.
Speaker 4: Are we allowed to put a social solicit up to see if anyone?
Speaker 1: I don't want to ruin the surprise for Laws, We'll let her read the text live tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll get more cars than we did for Teddy Swim.
Speaker 1: Have I had one?
Speaker 3: Randomly?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, probably yourself?
Speaker 5: Of wombs?
Speaker 2: I've spoken about that before.
Speaker 1: That's unis extremely better better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice.
Speaker 1: Noice? Hello z the text try it used to work on the show? Sent me that this morning? Oh oh, I like that.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Gen Z will have never heard of Jason p J. But you will have heard of Tony and right.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Might give her a call after what.
Speaker 2: You don't do a segment on that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think we should be fun. I think we should. We must, we must do, we must. I'm going to go grab some brecky.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we have a few roofs to go through.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely going to go grab some brecky. Then, anyone want to come for a walk, Come for a walk. Yeah, I'm thinking of wrap.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking of from work coffee.
Speaker 1: Little bacon wrap from our favorite. Should we go for Barley eggs? Have we got time? Ah? Well, loves is getting ready? Oh yeah, I'll sit with her? Any anyone else? Anything on the againda.
Speaker 4: Happy hump days. That's what I was saying when.
Speaker 2: I walked in.
Speaker 5: Well you are yeah a little bit. I thought maybe i'd gotten Hi. I thought I got Brodie, Brodie and losses flew gocha yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Blood to blood?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, time stamp your n QR.
Speaker 1: I don't feel well? Are you okay?
Speaker 5: I'm okay, Yeah, I'm okay to say.
Speaker 1: Be honest, just to bro you don't feel well?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 1: Is this the preplay?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I would have pre played it yesterday because I was feeling much worse yesterday and my wife was like.
Speaker 1: You should call in sick tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And after I was home all afternoon trying to relax and she was up in my business, I decided it was worth being at work today.
Speaker 1: I could lose both limbs and I would still drag myself here tomorrow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, just to see me.
Speaker 1: Not even you were confident with that question.
Speaker 2: That today extra set looks like the BBC.
Speaker 1: It's color, it's the news set.
Speaker 2: It was surely they can change the screen and just had the Hollywood sign up.
Speaker 1: Only they plastered the makeup on yesterday. You look good? You do look good?
Speaker 2: Have you left a makeable yesterday?
Speaker 1: I just forgot to take it off. And then last night I was playing with the kids and Felix shirs, Dad, your face is rubbing off on me. I was like, yep, fair point, all right, anything else final closing comments? No, we're good, all right, I love you? Or apologize about lack our podcast yesterday That was on Jiz weld on everyone well done. Hey am I drying here?
Speaker 2: Oh ship, No, no it's not. It's on the way.
Speaker 1: You must to a later activity. Hopefully.
Speaker 2: Well, if we're we are confirmation