Speaker 1: Let's go clicking Chrissy's clique. I did mention at the.
Speaker 2: Beginning of the show that one of the highlights that I heard yesterday was of the SNL Saturday Night Live Celebration fifty celebration was Post Malone singing Nirvana.
Speaker 1: Here it is.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's post below.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, it's so good.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: See why don't we play that instead of Lens Steel My Sunshine?
Speaker 1: Oh you are you are so shady.
Speaker 2: I would love to see post Malone as the new lead singer of Nirvana in the same way that like John Stevens became the lead singer for in Excess when Michael Hutchins passed away.
Speaker 3: I mean, where do things have happened?
Speaker 2: That would be so amazing. Let's move on to I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here. It's finished. We have a winner. It is Sam Thyday, but viewers were very suspicious and concerned when his big winning moment was on the box, but all around him there was confetti all ready. Then the plot thickened even further yes, with both Julia Morris and Sam Thyday and the other finalists arriving back in Sydney before the finale went to air.
Speaker 1: So what they've done is what they do on Master Chef.
Speaker 3: Actually and Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: Everyone does this. I mean it is a TV secret.
Speaker 2: They film the winning moment for everyone and you have to act, and like I remember filming. I was there for the filming of the Celebrity Master Chef, Yes, and there was like three finalists. I can't remember who, but you have to pretend, and I get all funny when I'm pretending, so I'm like, wow, over the top and you can see that there's exactly what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just watched it back, and knowing that it's been done three times is quite awkward to view.
Speaker 2: And then how and then Santad's kids come in and it's just so bizarre.
Speaker 3: I'm a celebrity. Get me out of here. That finale usually is live, though the.
Speaker 2: Whole thing is usually live. But I think there's been some cost cutting.
Speaker 1: Cost cutting measures.
Speaker 3: You know who isn't We should just be glad that Channel ten still on it. Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Speaking speaking of cost cutting, am I allowed to break the news that the Reserve Bank has finally dropped the cash rate.
Speaker 1: Four years four years it's been.
Speaker 5: Going up or staying up exciting not for you, for you, but it is exciting for anyone that's got a mortgage that has just gone absolutely out of control.
Speaker 4: I was acting like Julia and Robert there it's down. Michelle Stevenson at three o'clock.
Speaker 3: Will have all of that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for, you know.
Speaker 4: Mind, She'll just deliver it in a more serious version than we just did.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Sirsha Ronan. What about her from Oh gosh, she was in that Grand Budapest hotel. Okay, yeah, I don't know. She's beating so much stuff. She's the one that was on that night show and made the.
Speaker 3: You know the US and maybe buzz in with what you know show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was being interviewed and they were going, ha, who's scared at night walking alone? She's like, well, every woman has to feel that way because that's the way it is, and then everyone was very very quiet. That's probably where you remember that from most recently.
Speaker 3: But guess what, she's a fan of What's funny?
Speaker 1: Married at First Sight Australia.
Speaker 6: Married at First Australia. There are so hectic, like they take it somewhere else.
Speaker 7: Do you watch it like and see if they stay together.
Speaker 6: None of them do, except from one couple that were actually matched with different people and then they started secretly texting oh wow behind their partners backs. It's very Australian, very hectic. If I met someone promarried at first, I would die.
Speaker 3: Funny wow. If we ever get to interview her, we should bring in.
Speaker 1: Martha absolutely, and they have them met and Cyril.
Speaker 3: Broken.
Speaker 6: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click fait if you produce me to a song that I love by DOCI last week? So I love that I have friends from all decades and all what are they called, like generations? Yes, because then I know everything about everything, you know what I mean? Like I used to Yeah, So DOCI never heard of her and then you were like, oh my god, you're going to love it, and I do.
Speaker 3: She's got a song called Denial as a River.
Speaker 1: Denial is a River and it's catchy as hell.
Speaker 4: It's about essentially finding out that the guy she was seeing was gay, yeah, and sort of cheating on her with another dude.
Speaker 1: And there are some very rude lyrics in it, which I like. I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that there was a radio edit because we're not playing it here, but they are playing it overseas.
Speaker 1: But you know how they clean things up, like even messy yes that we love that's got a lot of EPs in it.
Speaker 2: It does, And then there's a thing called a radio edit where they go back into the studio and make it nice okay.
Speaker 3: Which Lolla Young did a great job.
Speaker 2: She did, but it's never as good as so. There is a line in this Doughci song and you know a lot of kids would have heard the rude version.
Speaker 1: Have her listen to how it sounds when it's cleaned up.
Speaker 7: Dun Lake Lake say, kicking money, young lake strippers, glad drinking and deep parties. Would I like doing Hollywood Holly? What can I say? That works? Feel good and myself worth sing an all time low and just when it couldn't get my eggs crashed my place and destroyed onjoin it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it. It's such a great song.
Speaker 4: It's like, if you hear that and enjoy that, wait till you hear the real explicity.
Speaker 2: Wait, oh my god, it's like you know, a shopping list of what you like to do on the weekend. Anyway, she sat down for an interview with Capital Fam in the UK and she was played that for the first time.
Speaker 1: She never even heard it.
Speaker 8: This is actually the first time that I'm hearing the radio edit. I haven't heard it, so that's actually crazy. I need to go back in the studio and work on a proper clean version.
Speaker 4: But how do you It's so interesting that that she hadn't already done that, for example while young. Obviously, when she recorded MESSI smashed out a clean version there and then as well, hoping that it.
Speaker 3: Would get radio played.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think, don't you, this is never going to get played on radio. I'm never going to become so mainstream.
Speaker 3: I don't need to do it. But it's like, no, baby do oh?
Speaker 2: That song is a hit, But how do you clean up the content of that.
Speaker 4: Particularly, she's going to have to search it.
Speaker 1: I like to cook. I like baking, I.
Speaker 3: Like crocheting, going to bowls.
Speaker 1: I like sleeping.
Speaker 2: I'm watching Netflix, very very interesting. Look up that song if you can now. Last night, I just feel like, you know, for a long time, nothing is released on the streamers, and then all of a sudden everything is released and I want to watch it all, and I'm feeling anxiety because I still haven't got through Apple Cider Vinegar and there is a new player playing for my affections.
Speaker 1: The White Lotus was dropped last night. I have watched the first two and I love them.
Speaker 3: Season one and season two.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 1: Already seen the first season three.
Speaker 3: F I love it, Swani. I love all the characters.
Speaker 4: The first two or three yeps of each White Lotus season is sort of setting up the story, so not heaps happens, but you just get to learn and.
Speaker 3: Fall in love with the characters. And I did exactly that last time.
Speaker 1: How it's interesting you.
Speaker 2: Say fall in love because if I was to try and summarize it for somebody that'd never seen it, I would say, look, every White Lotus has something in common, and that is that they are detestable people and you can't help but.
Speaker 3: Care no wonder. I relate to them.
Speaker 2: I absolutely, But people are mad because there's no new there's not there is a new theme song that one that we just enjoyed, isn't there no?
Speaker 4: And everyone's angry about it. Let me play you the new theme song. Keep in mind, where in Thailand.
Speaker 2: Is it Okay, the vibe is the same.
Speaker 4: I like it, love it, just it does start to warm up a bit.
Speaker 3: Let me give it a second. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when the other two were released, it became like the best dance floor.
Speaker 1: Filler loved it. I wonder if they put a bit of a vichy beat behind that, if it would do the same.
Speaker 3: I think it would. I think people need to remember as well, Swannie, this is just EP one.
Speaker 4: Once we get to EP three, we will sort of associate this theme with the show and everyone will love it.
Speaker 1: People are so quick to just hate.
Speaker 4: I grabbed my favorite moment to play you from last night. There's this really hilarious English girl there with her boyfriend, and she's a bit ditzy. And you know, when you fill up your glass of wine, before you get a full glass, they give.
Speaker 3: You a little bit to taste, Yes, and this is what happened.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to complain, but that's not very much. She wants you to taste it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I offered, it's so great.
Speaker 1: I have a full glass just to see if I'm really gonna like it.
Speaker 3: See, this is the end of the theme.
Speaker 1: I think it's Famiel Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Regulatin and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Tuesday evening. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 5: Do you