Speaker 1: Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, well, you're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the targeted action needed. With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with doct Esmina, an incredible integrative GP, and together we will help you decode your body's signals and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit v three sixty dot health or check out the show notes for more. A little while ago, I went to my first ever women's only disco.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, it was such a.
Speaker 1: Vibe and I didn't know what to expect. I was basically tapped on the shoulder by a friend who said, we've got a party bus booked from avalon Beach on the northern beaches of Sydney. Come along women's only, It's going to be a hoot.
Speaker 2: So I really just went.
Speaker 1: Along with very low expectations and thought, oh, look at the worst, I'll burn a few calories and have a bit of a boogie with my friends. Well, I cannot tell you how unbelievably awesome and what a beautiful, emotional hug.
Speaker 2: The night was.
Speaker 1: It was at the Hawden Pavilion in Sydney, and from the moment we bundled out of the party bus, Okay, we might have been a few Margi's deep at that point, we just had the best time. There were sequence, there was energy galore, it was fun, it was silly.
Speaker 2: It's such a different.
Speaker 1: Dynamic to when there's guys the event. But anyway, while we were in there, I didn't really know a lot about the background of this event. But these two unbelievable hosts were up on stage just you know, a'm seeing the night, bringing the energy, interacting with the crowd. And I said to my girlfriend, who are these ladies. I want to know their story. I want to know the story of this disco. I want to be like them.
Speaker 2: This is healthy. Her with Amelia Phillips.
Speaker 1: When I come across incredible, vibrant and successful women in midlife juggling it all, firstly I think you bloddy legend, look at you go? But then I want to know how do they do it? What is their winning formula? Are they the up at five emas, the super delegators, the octopus mums that are able to do eight things at once? Or are they the ones that are kind of hanging on by a thin thread, holding on with white knuckles, holding on for the ride, waiting for it to either filling them.
Speaker 2: Off the side or for the ride to end.
Speaker 1: Behind every great woman, there are some incredible stories and stories that we can all learn from and be inspired by. So when I recently attended this huge all female disco and I saw these two glowing ladies owning the stage, I wanted to know more. Lees and Sarah are the duo behind the wildly successful Lees and Sarah podcast, as well as.
Speaker 2: The national phenomenon that is now known.
Speaker 1: As Disco Club and their book forty Favors the Brave. They've built a beautiful community of women who are craving connection, laughter, friendship, and permission to enjoy this stage of life again, but behind the sequence the sold out dance floors, the hilarious stories are two women and navigating the same pressures many of us are. Midlife, motherhood, work, identity, energy, stress, the constant juggle of modern life. So today we're talking about what's really happening behind the scenes, what it takes to have a full on career like they do, the highs, exhaustion, the reinvention, the invisible load that us women carry, and what it actually takes to stay healthy, energized, successful and sane while trying to hold everything together.
Speaker 2: Li's and Sarah, thank you so much for joining me on Healthy Her.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's excited.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, guys, you have just completed this national disco tour. And you didn't just rest when this disco tour was done. You then m seed one of the most talked about wellness retreats with Meagan Markel. You host your uber popular podcast, your mums, your partners.
Speaker 2: How are you both actually staying stable? Sarah? I might start with you, are you staying stable?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we are staying stable. I think the wonderful thing about being in a duo which I am with Lee's and a duo that is in the exact same life stage which we are. I'm forty five and Lee's just turned forty six.
Speaker 4: I'll be forty six this year as well.
Speaker 5: We have children around the same age, so the demands of our personal life is pretty much equal to that of our professional life. So there's always very much an intrinsic understanding of what the other one needs and wants, and we're very we operate very much in symbiosis.
Speaker 4: Is that the right term that I've used their.
Speaker 5: Fancy word for just saying where always we've always got each other's back. So when there are incredibly busy times for work, which there are when we're touring, when we've got lots of podcast action on, then we know exactly what we need to do for ourselves and for each other. And then when there's quiet times we both make the most of that too.
Speaker 1: Lee'z how have you found this, I guess career pivot. Do you want to tell me where you started and how the two of you came to be?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, I think our story is very much one of the late bloomer Sarah and I only met in our early to mid thirties. We both had careers separately, of course, in similar fields. Sarah was in media and communications PR. I had also done journalism, I was copywriting, I've worked in fashion. But when we met, it really was sparks flew, you know, in a friendship sort of way. But we also very quickly realized that professionally we had something pretty special. And at first, I suppose it was just sort of very one dimensional. We were like, we should just do something together. There wasn't a huge amount of thought other than just a knowing that when we were together we bounced really well off on another. We had similar senses of humor, we had a similar take on the world, and definitely similar interests. So we just started off as an MC duo and we were doing a lot of that around Brisbane. We quickly got sick of doing that and started producing our own events, which was absolutely taking a big leap of faith because we had no actual experience as event producers. We just had a really good sensibility of what we liked and what we were interested in seeing, and we did really well at that just by following our guts and leaning on our own sort of professional instincts, and then from there we got tapped on the shoulder, and we both started in radio together. We got off at a radio show on Southern Crosshold stereo, and you know, it's just a real story of what happens when you just back yourself a little bit and take some really big, hairy, audacious steps in a direction that most people would have said, you don't belong there, Who the hell do you think you are? I think, in fact, we did get a few of those comments, who the hell do these two think they are? But as Sarah touched on, when you're working alongside your best friend, someone you trust implicitly, there's a real strength and bravery in that. And we were able to successfully block out all the noise and just keep driving what we wanted to do.
Speaker 3: And it's been a massive evolution. At every step.
Speaker 6: We've gone, Okay, what if we do radio, what if we do podcasting, what if we start and of event for women where we just danced together, and it's just snowballed just by following our guts and really believing in our abilities. So it's a wild ride at this age, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: How have you managed to block out the noise and the negative self talk? And you know, the naysayers because for so many women, we don't know how to back ourselves properly, or we have a lot of self doubt. What has it been with you two that's enabled you to go, you know what, We are going to take those big, hairy, audacious risks and step into those big roles.
Speaker 4: Look, I think it's the courage of two.
Speaker 5: And I really say that for people who are also operating as solo women in their business, it's you need to find somebody who is a mentor or someone who you.
Speaker 4: Can bounce things off.
Speaker 5: For me, I've always been incredibly lucky to have Lee's and there I say she's been lucky to have me too, because we do have each other's backs. I mean, I don't, really, if I'm honest, have that negative naysaying mentality about anything that Lee's and I have ever done. I feel very confident in our abilities because they're always based on following our gut instincts, and we have lived by that rule for the last twelve years that we've been in business.
Speaker 4: Three second rule.
Speaker 5: Ask yourself a question, your immediate gut reaction in three seconds, yes.
Speaker 4: Or no, and follow that.
Speaker 5: So I don't really buy in to the negativity or the naysayers, because I mean, I feel like that's just trying to take you down a peg or two, and you've got to try things. I think we've always had that mentality that what's the worst thing that can happen?
Speaker 4: You try something and you end up back where you are.
Speaker 5: Well, if where you are, where your starting point is, isn't too bad, then what.
Speaker 4: Have you got to lose? And if it does fail, then it's a bloody good story to tell.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm thinking about your disco because that was my first thought when I walked into this sold out Harden pavilion and I saw thousands of women. And let's face it, you also made it hard for yourself because you have the market. If men aren't invited, you've got a smaller market to sell tickets too. But my thought was, where did this idea come from? And how did it originate? So do you want to tell us what the story is for the disco? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, And I mean I would say that we actually not inviting men was the reason disco club was successful because we are looking at an area that didn't currently exist, and we do always say disco club is absolutely not anti men.
Speaker 4: We have wonderful men in our lives.
Speaker 5: What it is is pro giving women and people who identify as women a space to just be themselves. Men can go out and dance with women in nightclubs around the country and they can do that anytime anywhere. Have been able to do that for years, but disco club hasn't existed, and that's why it's been popular, And.
Speaker 4: It came from a very honest place.
Speaker 5: Les and I in our early forties were simply missing nights out dancing with our girlfriends, and in fact, we'd never really had that right, Like, if you cast your mind back to when we were in our twenties and late teens going out nightclubbing, that was a very different experience.
Speaker 4: And even though you might.
Speaker 5: Have been with your girlfriends, you were often clubbing for different reasons as well. It's just going out to let your hair down and dance and sing to all the songs that you know. That really started to wane in our life, you know, the wedding dance floors had dried up, we'd gone through the fortieth We didn't want to wait for other big birthday milestones just to be able to have a dance. So Lee's and I again with sort of saying about following our gut instincts.
Speaker 4: We figured, if we're feeling this way.
Speaker 5: I think we were forty two at the time, then there's going to be a whole lot of other women who are feeling that way too, who want to go out, who but want to do it differently. They want an early start time and early finish time. They're not interested in flirting or hooking up, so we don't need blokes there.
Speaker 4: For the heterosexual gals.
Speaker 5: We want music that we know the words too, and we want to be comfortable and have good flowing bar lines and clean toilets. And we just had all these kind of ideas floating around and so we thought, right, well, nobody else is doing it, let's give it a birl.
Speaker 4: And we hired a function room.
Speaker 5: In a bowls club in Brisbane and it was so beautifully cringe when we look back on it, it was so wonderful.
Speaker 4: Just eighty women showed up and there was a baby.
Speaker 5: They put the baby in the middle of the dance floor and we were dancing around it. There were handbags, there was just this kind of reckless abandon in jeans and T shirts and a wonky Spotify playlist on a skipping bluetooth speaker.
Speaker 4: But we knew then.
Speaker 5: We were like, yeah, we were not alone in feeling this way.
Speaker 4: And then disco club just kept steamrolling.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: The first year it was just in bowls clubs and RSL clubs in Brisbane. The next year it was nightclubs, and then women around the country saying hey, we want this too, And then that was the big leap, that was our most nervous leap was to go to Sydney and take it out of Queensland. And we've never looked back. It's been a hell of a learning curve going from a bowls club to partnering with Mushroom Group in three years. But I mean, we think we've been old and we've been excited along the way too. Everything about it has excited us.
Speaker 1: Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, we're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three point sixty to help you better understand what's going on in side your body so that you can take the targeted action needed with a functional health approach, plus testing. We go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with Dottyasmina, an incredible integrative GP, and together we will help you decode your body's signals and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit V three sixty dot health or check out the show notes for more. How does it feel to be doing something? And I'm not just talking about disco club, but I'm talking about your podcast, your books, everything that you do. How does it feel to have shaped your career in a way that is so aligned with your values and also just authentically who you are as people?
Speaker 6: I think really early on in our time together as business partners, we set a business intention. It wasn't an idea that occurred to us to set an intention.
Speaker 3: We were actually.
Speaker 6: Given that advice by one of our mentors, and we were like, oh, what's all this woo woo stuff about? But very rapidly it came to us, very very clearly and to this day. We still use it to anchor pretty much everything we do. So in a nutshell, it's to earn a living by being ourselves and connecting people through laughter something like that, right, Sarah, It's something along those lines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: To earn a living connecting people through laughter while being ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 6: The really important part of that is the by being ourselves component for us. If we can't do that twenty four hours a day, that's not a life well lived. Like that was a really important signpost in how we wanted to move forward, not just in business but also in personal life, because the two really bleed into one another. In the early years of our business and probably only till about last year, we have been flogging ourselves. I mean, if anyone is listening to this thinking they've had it easy, it's an overnight success.
Speaker 3: They've got it cruizy. They just work whenever they want.
Speaker 6: No, we have been categorically flogging ourselves for the better part of a decade. There's been a lot of highs, a lot of lows, but throughout it all, if on top of the workload, we had to fake being who we are publicly, whether it's on our podcast the topics we talk about, whether it's on staf Age at disco club, whether it's doing media, or if we can't be ourselves, we would just perish. We just would not be able to maintain the integrity and the energy. So I think for us, one of the main threads of the work we do is is this who.
Speaker 3: We are as people.
Speaker 6: I mean, of course, you've got days when you're firing on all cylinders and you're ready to take on the world. And there's other times in life, and you know, we are traversing times where our parents are aging, and there are times where one of us, both of us, may be pulled to other more personal parts of life. But my god, if we if we had to pretend to be these characters when we're on the mic or on the stage, we'd be screwed.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't we wouldn't be able to do it.
Speaker 6: So the authenticity piece is one hundred percent part of our success. And I say that in inverted commas, because who are we to say what makes a successful life or any of us right? It's whatever feels right and personal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting you raise such an important point about being authentically yourself. But something that I see a lot of women in midlife struggling with is losing their energy to step out and to be their authentic selves. Whether it's perimenopause, whether it's just the weight of the invisible load of life. I would love to know your winning formulas for how you have been able to continue to show up authentically with their energy that is needed to do the work that you guys do so publicly. What are you winning formulas? Are you guys like you know very much into My body is my temple, and I look after my body so well. I'd love to know what you do to keep that energy so high and thriving so well.
Speaker 5: Personally, I think that the times when we're not feeling ourselves happens more at home, more at home in family life. And for me, that was going to a doctor and saying, I think I'm in perimenopause.
Speaker 4: I'm not feeling great. My sleep is shot.
Speaker 5: And if I know one thing with the wisdom of age, it's that sleep is everything. And why it took me so long to remember that because Lees and I did a national early breakfast radio show for four or five years with Southern crossover stereo and we were getting up at you know, two or three o'clock in the morning because it was a live shot from five to six am. And I really struggled at the end of that term because of sleep deprivation. And I knew as soon as I my sleep started going wonky, going haywire around forty four, that was my kind of.
Speaker 4: Tip to go to the doctor.
Speaker 5: So I would say for me, like being on some estrogen and progesterone support is what helps me personally.
Speaker 1: You really notice a difference when you went on the HRT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: I mean if I don't sleep, I am an absolute cow. I'm snappy, I'm sure I have no motivation, my energy is low, and relationships around me suffer. So I think it's kind of being aware that you know, you might have to look a little bit deeper into yourself, And for me, I think that's what's helped me. I mean, I don't think you know the word authentically and authenticity, I mean it's used a lot these days. I honestly can't think of a time when Lee's and I haven't just been ourselves in whatever we're doing. Like, even if I'm sleep deprived, I'm still myself just sleep deprived.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't think I'm faking anything, would you agree?
Speaker 3: Lees totally.
Speaker 6: I think we've both hidden age, and obviously we're two individuals, so we're going through things differently and on a different timeline. But I think for the most part, what I would say is in our mid four what is approaching our late later forties, there's a real weeding of the garden that started to happen, and I think that does contribute to being the healthiest. And I say that, you know, emotionally, spiritually, physically, if you can weed the garden and start getting a little bit introspective about what is this life?
Speaker 3: What am I doing here? What are my relationships?
Speaker 6: Like, I mean, I've personally found in the last six to nine months, I've.
Speaker 3: Had a real wake up call around.
Speaker 6: Behaviors that I've had for years and years and years and years that I've never really interrogated until now. I don't know where it's come from. I think it is turning forty six. Something's shifted. I'm getting I'm a little bit antsy.
Speaker 2: You mean your own behaviors, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: Mean my own behavior is my own relationships with my parents, with my cis, with my friendships, with my husband. I'm all of a sudden becoming hyper aware of this is the crunch time.
Speaker 3: This is for me.
Speaker 6: It feels very real at this age that I'm on a tipping point of how do I want to live the next five to ten years of my life in this new I feel like it's a new season and in order to enter a new season. And I don't think I'm actually in perimenopause. I think Sarah's picked me, He's pipped me at the post, but I might just be experiencing it differently. For now at the moment, mine sort of is very much in the emotional brain and really analyzing how do I want this next chapter to feel. And I think it's when I say weeding the garden, I don't necessarily mean people in that garden. I mean how I spend my time, how my energy is sometimes co opted by absolute bullshit, like my phone. Last night, for the first time in so long, I put my phone on charge and put it on airplane mode at six thirty PM, and I can't remember the last time.
Speaker 3: I did that, and I felt so good.
Speaker 6: So now I'm like, oh, everything that people say about wellness and how.
Speaker 3: You need to be more intentional. It's so true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of non negotiables now that are starting to creep in.
Speaker 5: I would echo that so much. Le's like, yesterday was the first day too. This is what I meet Amelia when I say, we're just like inflow.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know Lee's had done that yesterday today.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I went and sat in a park with my book and I read outdoors with a book.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've done it in I don't know since I was a kid.
Speaker 5: But the desire to put my phone down and not be at its beck and call that is something that I too, am feeling just so strongly about at the moment. And whether it is because we're in this phase of life where you know, Lies and I both have teenagers. Her boys are sixteen and twelve and a half and my daughter is fifteen and twelve and a half, and so we can see that we are approaching the end of our most significant contribution to parenting. Perhaps you know, they're another few short years, and they are short, they're eighteen, they're living adult lives, and so I think that's then what suddenly kind of makes you have these epiphanies even if you don't realize their epiphanies, or you're working through the motions of going, oh god, hang on, am I actually living my day to day life the way I should be or I want to be?
Speaker 4: And if not, what are the changes that I can make?
Speaker 5: So little things like yeah, putting your phone on aeroplane mode from six thirty and just being unavailable to ny body except your immediate people who are vitally important to you. I think they're the little things that actually make all the difference.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting to hear you say that, because don't you find that those parenting years when the kids are younger and you're just you're so all consumed with their world and making sure that you know you're being the best parent you can be. So many of us can lose sight of hang on a minute, like, I'm not even halfway. I'm living to one hundred, so I'm not even fifty yet. I've got a lot of living to do after those kids grow up and fly the coop.
Speaker 2: And it is a bit of a reckoning.
Speaker 1: Where you start to question, well, what do I want this next season of life to look like? And I love this concept of weeding the garden, which when you first said that, Liez, I was thinking of also just habits that don't serve you anymore. Like for me, for example, unless it's like alcohol is something that I've pulled right back, and unless it's.
Speaker 2: A night out with the girls.
Speaker 1: Like your Wonderful Disco, I've weeded that out because it's not serving me the way it used to. And I think that we underestimate when you know, we have got all these extra elements in our life that don't serve us, that's when we start to feel that pressure. And so I love this idea and this it's such a message of hope that there is a life out in front of us that we can shape, and hopefully that gives us that energy and that impetus to shape it in whatever way it is that we want to. And I guess that's what I find so inspiring as well.
Speaker 6: I also think like in terms of weeding the garden and looking at habits, absolutely true.
Speaker 3: And you know, Sarah and I are.
Speaker 6: Both pretty committed to exercising three four days a week.
Speaker 3: It depends, you know, what we can muster.
Speaker 6: But I'd also say there's this thing that happens when you're in that build phase of life, whether it's you're building your family, you're in that loud build phase. And that's for kids, marriages, relationships, also business, and I think for Sarah and I the loudness of life was dialed right up for a decade. Everything was high intensity and we loved it.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. We thrive on that. It's energy on energy, on energy on energy.
Speaker 6: I think now there's also something of just you know, giving ourselves a little bit of permission to dial down here and there, Like it doesn't have to be go, go go as much because we're not doing the heavy lifting of young parenthood anymore. We can have a bit of space. We you know, once upon a time we'd be flogging ourselves on emails and pictures and connecting with people and networking here, and all of a sudden, I think we're both like we've done enough, we're good, Like we could always do more, and we always want to keep innovating. But it's also okay to just be like, it's cool now you can take a breath, you can read a book in the park.
Speaker 3: You've earned the time to do that.
Speaker 6: And I think the culture tells us to push and push and push.
Speaker 3: And I think we've both at various points been on that brink.
Speaker 6: We've been on the knife's edge of this doesn't feel great anymore and something's got to give. And you know, for Sarah it was her sleep and her overall wellness there, and I think for everyone it comes up in different ways. So I just think the permission to just slow right down, that nothing's gonna break, nothing's gonna break if we just take a breath here, And there's in a real awakening for me in particular earlier this year, to go, huh uh.
Speaker 3: We can do this.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love this idea of giving permission to rest and to just take your foot off the pedal for a moment.
Speaker 2: And I wanted to wrap.
Speaker 1: Up with you, ladies, because I get so many women in my circle who feel so overwhelmed at the moment. So I wanted to get a parting piece of advice from each of you. For one of my beautiful listeners who is overwhelmed. She's trying to hold everything together, you know, while feeling that sense of increasing exhaustion, stretched and often invisible. For one of my beautiful listeners who is sitting here thinking, yes, that's me. I'd love to get a piece of parting advice from each of you for her.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I'll start, And I have advice that was given to me by my own mother, who said, don't be too capable.
Speaker 2: I love that, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because I think in those moments when I've been incredibly overwhelmed as well, it's when you are trying to do everything and you are You've got all the loads, the visible, the invisible, the mental, the physical, all the loads, but you need to offload some of that and let people know, hey, I actually don't have capacity to do that. Or if you can afford to outsource whatever you can professionally, and if you can't afford to ask for help, you can't sell a secret. And if you raise your hand and say this is all a bit too much for me at the moment, great, then people will know that they can't just keep lumping you with stuff and that you'll get it done.
Speaker 4: Don't be too capable.
Speaker 2: Don't be too capable. I love that, Lise.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you two.
Speaker 6: The first one is one that both Sarah and I use, which is when you're feeling overwhelmed and you're looking at your calendar and someone asks you something.
Speaker 3: Do you want to come to this? Can you do this? Can you show up at this thing?
Speaker 6: We often say to one another, We'll say, if it's not a hell yes, it's a hell no. So unless you are immediately Sarah spoke of the three second rule earlier. If it's not a hell yes, of course I'll be there, then just say let me get back to you on that. Do not commit to anything until you give yourself a little bit of time to check in and go. Is Futurely's going to want to punch herself in the neck when that date rolls up, and you've got to do that thing right, because that's what's happening at the moment for both of us. We have in the past said yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes, and then things come up and you're like, oh, why did we do that right? So, being a little bit more thoughtful about future lies and Sarah, how are they going to do that? The other piece of advice is just something I've been stuck to do in the last fortnight, So will I stick with it? A good friend of mine gave me the advice at this age, mid forties or whenever to really start tapping into your senses, so when you feel overwhelmed, just go back to the five senses. At the moment, I can only concentrate on two senses, so I've gone with smell and sound. So two things that I'm trying to do of an evening is turn all the big lights down and have just low lighting and candles. That really calms me right down. And instead of listening to a podcast. I'm sorry, Amelia because we love podcasts too, but often I will just listen, listen, listen, consume, consume, consume, consume, And I've tried to just at the end of the day just turn the chatter down and put on music that I enjoy listening to. Like at the moment I'm back into a Dell, I'm like, what do I want.
Speaker 3: To listen to?
Speaker 6: And I'm just putting that on in the house, And honestly, it sounds so basic, but it has made a massive difference to my nervous system just doing two little things that Lees likes to do. She likes looking at candlelight and she likes listening to to Poignan to Dell songs.
Speaker 1: Oh I am feeling zen just picturing you doing that and are you belting out a few of those amazing high notes as well?
Speaker 6: And my sons are just looking at me going mum, what have you read on Instagram?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, let me live my life.
Speaker 6: I live my life by candlelight now, so sorry, get with the program.
Speaker 1: I'm in my adele era Okay whatever. Oh I love it, ladies. Thank you so much. And look, I absolutely love your podcast. So I really encourage all my listeners to go over and check out the Lees and Sarah podcast. You'll love, you'll cry, and you'll fall in love with these two like I have.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, ladies, Thank you.
Speaker 4: For having us. It was a joy.
Speaker 3: Thanks Samilia.
Speaker 1: Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, we're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three point sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the.
Speaker 2: Targeted action needed.
Speaker 1: With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with doctor Asmina an incredible integrative GP, and together we will help you decode your body's signals and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed, insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit V three sixty dot Health or check out the show notes for more