Speaker 1: Apolge Production. Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: Secrets, Horror, Scandal, Hysterios Wild. You are with your hosts, four of them actually, Tiana, Stephanie and Tattana.
Speaker 1: Why is it so fun to say your name Tatiana? It just it just rolls, doesn't it. Sauciness, Stephanie, Tatiana, I just love it so much.
Speaker 2: It's the best, and we love it just as much as you guys do. And we can't wait to hear where your old egos are. But today we have another anonymous submission for Freaky Friday, So let's get straight into it, and let's get freaky. The submission is I was living in London and I got invited to a private party for maximagazine, which i'd done some modeling work for. The party was held at a venue called Cafe de Paris, which was famous for spotting celebrities like Madonna, who had actually been seen a couple of weeks prior in the VIP area. I took along my girlfriend and we had a great night. As the night was coming to an end, they called last orders at the bar, so we went over to get one last drink. As we were waiting, a guy had stood next to me, and my girlfriend whispered to me, Oh, my God, is that Christian Slater? For anyone who doesn't know, Christian Slater is a Hollywood actor who'd been in movies like Robin Hood and Interview with a Vampire. As I turned to look, the manager of the bar had come over and said, Christian, we're closing for the night, but if you want to stay, you and your guests are welcome to use our VP area. He then turned to us and said, do you girls fancies stay into a party? We said yes as we were keen to stay out, and the manager took us through the crowd to the VIP area. When we got there, we realized that there was no one else there and that it was just three of us, Me, my girlfriend and Christians. Later, the VIP area was full of red velvet couches that extended out like beds. We thought there was going to be a group of people, but there was actually no one else. The manager turned to us and asked what would we like to drink? We all ordered, and then Christian said, and some vasoline. I naively said, oh, do you need some lip bum? I have vaciline in my bag. And went to get it out. He then looked at me dead seriously and said no for anal sex. We freaked out, made our excuses, and we left really quickly. The next day we were called by a national newspaper asking if we would sell the story and pose for pictures in our underwear for ten thousand dollars. Of course we said no. Six months later he split up with his wife. I don't think we were the only ones.
Speaker 1: So we had a wife while he's doing this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe they were in an open relationship.
Speaker 2: Surely not. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: How forward is he? Just straight? Here's a vascoline, let's have anal no foreplay, no, get to know you? Do?
Speaker 2: You have a stamp for a party, a bum party, and the red velvet couches would just turn into beds.
Speaker 1: Wow. I wonder if when you're that famous, are they so used to getting anyone and everyone. People just throw themselves at you. So for him, it's like, oh, I can just ask and I get it. That's not a normal thing to ask no, not at all. I wonder if he's so used to women just saying sure yeah because they want to be with the celebrity.
Speaker 2: Surely he would have evidence of that being possible, otherwise he wouldn't be so mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be running as fast as I could.
Speaker 2: That's so invasive a rape.
Speaker 1: Oh, honestly, you know, I feel like, I mean, I've never had proper anal sex, but I feel like it's something you probably need to do. I'm assuming with someone that you really trust, because it's yeah tight, I've kind of imagine the vasalyine. I know some you don't know.
Speaker 2: The vasciline is not going to help with your Clenchion's.
Speaker 1: Got a really small penis.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's why he needs to ask random girls, because maybe he's not going to picking up I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, had a wife at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's crazy. Oh no, that would be hard.
Speaker 1: That would be for her. And in the public eye is if people aren't already watching and criticizing and judging your every move, and then you've got a husband that's doing.
Speaker 2: This, something like that coming out in the public would be.
Speaker 1: Wonder Sure, there's probably a few more stories like this.
Speaker 2: One probably owns a sex club somewhere. But imagine if we were out one night and someone had requested that of us, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, we would be running for the hells I'd be so I.
Speaker 2: Would mortified, like is this person for real?
Speaker 1: I would get very almost masculine and be like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: I feel like you'd get territorial, Yeah, you like the fuck.
Speaker 1: I would stand in front of you and protect you and be like we are out of here. Oh like no way, My god goodness, that's crazy shocking.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine just experiencing that, and then also imagine anyone who's obviously anyone who's listening this is not in Australia, but anyone who's actually had that experience where they had him come up to them and then they said yes. Because there would be girls who have a story who have actually done that, and maybe.
Speaker 1: Some girls are down for that the DTF, they're down to funk and they want to have a good time.
Speaker 2: I guess for me, I'm like, I've never heard or experienced anybody.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like people have one night stands and stuff, But do they have one night stands where they just do anal?
Speaker 1: I think so they would have to write I don't know I had a one night stance, Like I am not really person to ask, but I would assume so because some people are really into that. Why would they not then? Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I've only ever had a one nights end once, but I was really young and I never did it again because it just felt so terrible.
Speaker 1: Wow. Crazy.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have anybody listening have any stories of this?
Speaker 1: Or is that normal? Not normal?
Speaker 2: That's a bad word to use, but I know what you mean. It's something that people could do. Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as anyone listening, how to one night stand and done anal? Is that a frequent thing you would do because you really enjoy it? Also, anyone listening, have you had something with a big time celebrity? Yes, I've had one girlfriend who has had sex with a big time celebrity. I can't say who, but he's one of the sexiest men on earth, and I was like, go goal, I'll take one for the tea.
Speaker 2: You know, I just get curious as well. I'm like, how does that happen? Like how does that story unfold of meeting a celebrity? Is it organic? Is it the style of like what happened with this story with Christians later where they just rocked up to the bar and they wanted some girls in, and you know what I mean, I get so curious about this.
Speaker 1: Was met through another famous friend that she met at a party and then introduced them. Yeah, and they got talking and really clicked and connected acts.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it was like a very organic thing.
Speaker 1: He's a very organic thing. And they had an ongoing thing for a couple of months, but he was going through a big breakup. Yeah, and he just emotionally wasn't okay. But she said it was so lovely, beautiful, love maker, exactly what you would imagine him to be. So because he's played these roles in movies. She's like, it was exactly that, but better, right. Yeah, I love that for her. I know, I was like, are you okay? I can't say I've had any encounters like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, celebrity encounter swimming over here. No preaching to the girls who do though. Yeah, I got some friends who are quite wild, and I'm like, I loved that for you.
Speaker 1: I love you through them. I love hearing the stories. That's exactly what I was going to say Freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's living through the stories. It's so fun and you know, It's so cool how some women are just so carefree and just that's what they love, and then other women, you know, value different things. It's really cool to see the different It is, the different variety of what women love based on their own personal needs and wants.
Speaker 1: In our previous episode, you said something about one of your old girlfriends being who visited the parlors to get mass such as partners, and how she's so sexually expressed. I just love that. Yeah, she's so open. There's no attachment, there's no jealousy. It's like, this is for pleasure. Let's go enjoy pleasure together. Yeah, whereas me and you were like, oh my gosh, we need to feel a connection for some to touch our body, to be inside of us, to be intimate with them. We've really got to build like a relationship.
Speaker 2: You have to be safe with that person, trust who that person is, know who that person is, Yeah, bond with that personal.
Speaker 1: Different, but both are so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I almost wish I was more like your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: The contrast of it. Yeah, what I love about the way that she is. I love that she has no shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and beautiful, not saying that.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do, but in terms of what she would do where she would meet in a new partner, bring them in, and she would have no shame about what that person would think of her. She liked what she liked, she wanted what she wanted, and she was super open about that. It's so cool and I just I really respect that. I respect it how she just.
Speaker 1: Owns what she wants. Yeah, I think that's cool, very cool. Thanks for joining us, guys, Please bring your stories in. There's nothing off the table here and we want to hear it all.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the more unhinged the better. We're here to get freaky. Okay, We're not here to be personal development actually in town.
Speaker 1: We're here to just fun and get freaky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fun. So, if you want to upload your submissions, or you have a story and you just feel like you've listened to these and maybe you're withholding a story from us because you think, oh, I don't know if I want to share, let it out, let you freak out. We want to hear about it. We'll drop the link to put your submission in the description box. Otherwise, you can jump into the she Risers Facebook forum as well. There's a link in there as well. And we can just open up a conversation if you want to talk about your freaking stories in there, come back with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks guys. Bye,