Speaker 1: Get our friends.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when the chips are down and someone has their wisdom teeth out, you think, wow, how could they possibly push through so much pain for the good of a radio show.
Speaker 1: But here we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when people have their wisdom teeth out, they say things that they may live to regret. When the phone's light up and you get a little bit of feedback about your controversial little statement that broke the phone system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just threw a line out there. And who would have thought? Jodi led the absolute feedback.
Speaker 5: I was like a little fish that went give me that talk.
Speaker 1: You went a fish, You're a giant shark. Jades has been quite an adventure over a last day or so.
Speaker 5: Not just for you, for everyone surrounding you. It's been a real rollercoaster ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has. Yeah, got my wisdom teeth out yesterday I just took it on. You know.
Speaker 3: They said, oh you sure, you sure you want to get this done? It might kill a normal man.
Speaker 1: But I said, no, what And then I got under the chair and as I were.
Speaker 6: Doing you got under the chair. How many drugs you had?
Speaker 7: You got?
Speaker 1: I was hiding.
Speaker 3: And then I was in the chair getting it done, and they they're like, stop laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's so funny to me though, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that when people were like I was getting text for mates, I'm like, wow, don't forget about nineteen eighty nine Grand Final.
Speaker 9: Very interesting to get us at that first bounce because my yats came off the wing and went.
Speaker 1: Right for Dermot Burent.
Speaker 3: Dermot's down on these noo so as you can see Turman brown and broken ribs placed through in a grand forest.
Speaker 5: And you got nothing compared to Andrew Hayes in the dentist chair.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's incredible stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I just wonder, is what I went through yesterday? Do you think? And I'm just putting it out there.
Speaker 3: It's just food for thought and of course so you can get involved this, Ladies. On thirty and twenty fourteen O four double nine one nine nine nine is what I went through? Do you think that would be more painful than choppers? Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh no, you didn't.
Speaker 1: I just putting it there.
Speaker 5: I just wonder, are you still high?
Speaker 10: Like you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes? I'd love the ladies have a discussion here.
Speaker 5: I would love the ladies to get involved here.
Speaker 6: On thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: He's squeezing a watermelon out of your nether regions less painful than going to the dentist, like Andrew Hayes. And I can't take your toughness seriously when you stand there looking like a chipmunk and not just a full chipmunk. You're not even a full chipmunk. You're a half chipmunk. Because one side of your cheeks is like you've got seventy two nuts stored in them for winter, but the other side is just skinny.
Speaker 6: You're going to be very hungry on your left side, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jeez, wow, didn't Joe turn I just sort of threw it out there, so you actually handle it, just cast it out there, and I'm mad.
Speaker 5: But the funny part about that is your wife is about to go through childbirth for the third time. So I very dare you, half chipmunk to go home and suggest to her that what she's about to go through is less painful than you having a couple of teeth out.
Speaker 3: It's a similar response when I did say to my wife when she was talking about trial birth two birds without without drugs as.
Speaker 1: Well, Yeah, oh no, before their cramps and now growing too before.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh four double o nine one nine nine one nine. The text line that's open to ladies all the feedback for Andrew Hayes this morning, and if you would really like to know just how tough he was feeling right before the surgery. This is the message that he sent to our group chat. If I don't make it through surgery, don't replace me. Just run best off shows and tell Karen not to remarry on that.
Speaker 1: Sort of operator. I don't want to be replaced in any fashion.
Speaker 6: You thought you were going to die, so shut uphither. You could go to the gym, or to the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 1: But what if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 5: You're only a what if away from a holiday with the what if bookcommindation.
Speaker 1: Flast packages and more.
Speaker 3: What if you travel phones just went bananas, which was strange because we're not giving away show tickets to laugh Friday Claw, not.
Speaker 5: Giving away a golden ticket up Grave, We're not giving away Port Adelaide tickets.
Speaker 6: What's happened to Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 5: I know you just suggested that you having a couple of wisdom teas out was worse than childbare.
Speaker 3: It was just food for thought, right, Just you've just seen the lines as well. Literally, they just all eight lines.
Speaker 7: Bang.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi Tana, good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 6: Do you have some thoughts for Andrew?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yes I do, thank you for asking. I gave birth and you know what, it didn't hurt at all, said no parent ever who fixed the Brady out. I'm sorry, hazy, but unless you have forcibly pushed a twenty centimeter truth out of a ten centimeter hole completely came free, that's the most.
Speaker 11: Outrage to say you've ever I thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Speaker 6: I've never seen a tooth that big either.
Speaker 1: Just quiet here, and Tana. Finally she left us with this.
Speaker 6: God dear, what a shame. The diary is already done for this week.
Speaker 5: Beca would have made it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, Tana, We're going to give you one hundred dollars house without you.
Speaker 12: You're still complete out.
Speaker 6: Oh we have to go to Andrea.
Speaker 5: You have won our golden ticket upgrade this morning.
Speaker 3: Well done, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, well done, Andrew. It's very good stuff. Are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: It's time for all Adelaide sho book tickets at the show dot com dot au and Foodland. So this is the best way to possibly experience a show. So congratulations, thank you so so much.
Speaker 6: Well done.
Speaker 5: See I feel like Andrew's a bit mad you after those comments you just made.
Speaker 6: She's a bit flat just like no, I'm off him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her and every other lady who has given her. So I just thought i'd I'm just a light a little bomb and then run off and see what happened.
Speaker 5: But well done.
Speaker 1: Hey, here we are.
Speaker 3: What's the theme for this week's version of Jodie's event? I meant diary.
Speaker 5: Oh the theme that's been this week of your doing. You've just been an absolute creep.
Speaker 1: Okay once again, you're about me enjoyed Jodie's direct.
Speaker 8: Dear Diary.
Speaker 5: I'm ashamed to admit this week, but I came across as an absolute sleaze bucket.
Speaker 7: My buttons maybe believable.
Speaker 3: The whole shares back in the day and.
Speaker 6: When I just said to you, hay loosen up my buttons. Maybe instead of way creeping.
Speaker 5: But it turns out that Andrew Hayes will literally crack onto anyone. First, there was camera guy josh Aka Bid from ted Lasso.
Speaker 3: Love your okay now? Because I can't grow a beard at all. Yeah, it's all patchy stuff. I tried to.
Speaker 1: It just looked really really, I looked like I was sick.
Speaker 3: That's a man who can grow a consistent, thick, well colored beard, and I respect that.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you were standing at a bar at a nightclub and you're like, I love beards.
Speaker 1: It's all. Also, i'll see you after the show.
Speaker 5: So there was Beard from ted Lasso, then number eighteen for the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was watching the football and Jason horn Francis kick that first goal of his I jumped up and I looked at the screen and I said.
Speaker 1: I love you, Jason.
Speaker 3: I love you over here and I was kissing the TV's green work and I was like, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: I was like, shut up. I love Jason.
Speaker 5: So Beard from Teddlarso, Jason Horn Francis and now Tommy Wren again the Weekend Scores.
Speaker 10: Rap Sad Boys to Men. I used to love that song.
Speaker 5: I still do, Okay, So Beard, Jason Horn Francis, Tommy Wren and now produces Zoe's Boyfriend Alex.
Speaker 1: He produces Zoe though.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're right in the guts of it, in a beautiful relation with a very handsome young man that he's landed on fa too.
Speaker 6: Get it, take it, Darry.
Speaker 5: It seems that my good friend Andrew wasn't the only one having a relationship crisis this week, and my right lives from Harndorff.
Speaker 11: I haven't been on a one day since I've been separated from my ex for about six and a half years. And it's more about to get the abs. I know everybody loves them, but I'll give me a break and then getting ready. Oh my god, I love putting a frock on and getting out and I just to make her any fifties. It's like, really, you know, I'd rather have it be here and just go see Avan.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much for God.
Speaker 11: But look, you know I love man being a sporty girl a China all the time. I don't want any great to sing Oh what an absolute bitch. It's not It's just I'm going to shut.
Speaker 9: Up a can.
Speaker 5: Oh here, Lizzie. Meantime, I'll just be in the corner. Butchering Live ads again available for immediate delivery, always State of the art, A state of the art service department back by award winning customer.
Speaker 1: Serve love that surface department.
Speaker 5: This kind of feels like that part of the anatomy was on my brain.
Speaker 6: I'm thirteen, twenty fourteen. What happened to your ring? Hey, Liz? You doing okay?
Speaker 11: Now? I don't know if I'm allowed to say this. So you're really on that button? How long it takes the strap up your boots to get into a really nice dress to go out? It takes a lot of time.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 11: Boys, You didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Oh, Lizzie, I'm finally diary. Hayes's wife got a little bit of his love.
Speaker 3: Straight down the line. I remember when I met my wife Car. Before she'd finished saying word Car, I was like, will you mate?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She said what and I said if you want to drink?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Which is surprising because you've pretty much cracked onto every bloke in this building this week. Stand by for Jody's diary at the end of the week, everybody, Jason Horn Francis, I love Tommy Wren. I used to love that song. I still do, and producers, Oh his boyfriend Alex and to our goal Liz go off this weekend. Kings and Queens.
Speaker 8: Oh my love, Jody, So let's.
Speaker 3: Get up and yes bankers, because it's Friday and everything is heading in the right direction.
Speaker 6: Now, Yeah, everything's good.
Speaker 1: Now, get the RPMs up. I reckon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's just shake Billy off and go in a different direction. And if you'd like to do that, jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page.
Speaker 6: Vote for my song. It is called Levels by a Veitchy.
Speaker 1: It's your first option.
Speaker 3: Alternatively, you could jump on board and sling a vote to the good guys. I've got feel Good Ink by the Gorillas a banger eh, yes, yes, remember the Gorillas, my favorite virtual band from England?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean what do the Gorillas actually look like?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 6: Does anyone spotted the actual gorillas?
Speaker 1: They're a virtual band, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Which means they're made up of like basically cartoon characters are virtual pictures and everything.
Speaker 5: Now, but I understand that, but there's got to be someone behind the Gorillas.
Speaker 3: I mate, I I'm not sure what the boys look like exactly. Dear, Yes, there you go, two good options. There you go, Gorillas, So you got levels? I can't believe how close it is. It is like, it's ridiculous. Literally right now as you speak, one vote separates it.
Speaker 6: Oh oh well when I looked, it was fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's percentage. You can still have one vote separating and still be at fifty percent.
Speaker 6: I don't want to tell you to a massive work.
Speaker 1: Yes I did, yes, but one vote can still separate it. If it's big enough. With the votes Joe's, it can still be at fifty percent.
Speaker 5: And what I'm trying to say here is that Andrew has had his wisdom teeth out yesterday and may still be under the influence of that silly little laughing gas.
Speaker 1: Can you not work that out?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You can still be at fifty percent even though there's one vote the difference. If the votes are high enough, unless it's perfectly out of one hundred votes and it's fifty one to forty nine, it can still be at fifty percent.
Speaker 5: Could you please play levels by Beachy again?
Speaker 1: Get you and that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't stress this enough.
Speaker 1: Ye sling a vote for the good guys? Yeah right right, jump on at Jodi and Haes. You get voted.
Speaker 2: To you to tie machine on this daisy.
Speaker 1: End of the working week. That means it.
Speaker 8: Girl loft.
Speaker 3: Alright, twenty fifth of old to go back to nineteen sixty one. Billy Ray Cyrus was born in Flatswood, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Today's he's sixty second birthday. Good on you, Billy Ray.
Speaker 6: None, Billy Ray did.
Speaker 1: Really well with my too. She's just a gift, isn't she?
Speaker 6: And I think they're talking at the moment how they went on?
Speaker 8: No, I think he was.
Speaker 6: He's offer on.
Speaker 5: Social media, which is you know, I could speak from experience, when your daughter unfollows you on social.
Speaker 6: You're in trouble.
Speaker 1: What did that happen? That hurts? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or they set up fake accounts, no.
Speaker 3: Death threats, Oh my gosh, where did this come from?
Speaker 5: No, it's just so it's a cleaner version of what might be a little bit more.
Speaker 3: What's going on with the oddies and social medias. Greg got done for postings stunning under ten year old dancing photos?
Speaker 5: Can you every please context that that was because our ten year old hijacked his social media and then commented it was like, oh studying under Greg Ottie?
Speaker 1: Did the jury buy that unbelievable stuff?
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty one, Jeff Schwartz, a nineteen year old American, achieved a solo record.
Speaker 1: For bouncing on a trampoline.
Speaker 3: He went for two hundred and sixty six hours and nine minutes.
Speaker 10: I'm doing like a kind of Darek kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So I just got carried away and this.
Speaker 10: Is where I am.
Speaker 7: Now what I am is someone trying to break record.
Speaker 6: There are lot of people out there trying to break records. I wish say they could.
Speaker 1: They sound pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a lot, God, Jeff, girl, life's turn to six six hours?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's that's how long.
Speaker 5: I feel like I've watched my ten year old do backflips on the trampoline. But my mum watched this night yet.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll watch again. That's right, I've seen seven thousand of them gone.
Speaker 1: How are you possibly not getting bored of this?
Speaker 6: Landed that one again, Darling Quick Thanks.
Speaker 3: Twenty eighteen boxing match between YouTuber is Ksi and Logan Paul ends in a drawer in Manchester, England, stumbling and I've got to say, the poor brothers can throw them?
Speaker 6: Are they they have poor brothers? Are they the ones that have done that? Stupid drink that everyone went nuts for.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is Logan.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, specifically Logan, but yeah, the poor brother's massive YouTube at Pine he.
Speaker 1: Is on YouTube.
Speaker 6: You said, good stuff, boys.
Speaker 3: And Jake has made a lot of money and can genuinely fight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 5: And Logan, well done for putting more caffeine into one soft drink for children than anyone ever humanly thought possible.
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy when you pick up a can of Prime and you watch it, and even when it's sitting there by itself shaking.
Speaker 1: It's that anxious. It's gotten that much caffeine.
Speaker 6: Is drunk itself.
Speaker 5: Now, it's just like got the jitters.
Speaker 1: It's heart rates going at two hundred clicks a minute.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: One song in August twenty fifth, two thousand and seven Stronger by Kanye West.
Speaker 1: Kanye is a really stable characterism.
Speaker 6: And yeah there's a man that shouldn't drink.
Speaker 7: Thank you. It makes us all the benner faster.
Speaker 1: A new guest freaking story. This is how has ever seen this huge.
Speaker 5: Set? J S Joe well Ed Sheeron, You'll be relieved to know I still has some feelings to share. Andrew Hayes, He's going to release an album called Autumn Variations, fourteen tracks new songs that explore the shared emotions of ready for It, love, heartbreak, depression, and loneliness among Sharon and his friends. So he came out and he said, when I went through a difficult time at the start of the year, writing songs help me understand my feelings and come to terms with what was going on.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Ed's And here's the thing about Ed Sheeron.
Speaker 3: If he puts out fourteen songs, you are absolutely adore at least eleven of them.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know you can't miss.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's his issue, isn't it. The bloke just does not know how to write a bad song.
Speaker 5: No, exactly right. Remember when he wrote Galway Girl and I was like, oh, he's taken the mickey here, because he's just taken an Irish jig song and made it into a pop hit.
Speaker 7: Yeah anything.
Speaker 1: It was good though, So you didn't like that song? I loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It also gets the sage where if it's from Ed sheer and you're like, I think I like the song purely because the artist name is Ed Sheeron, purely.
Speaker 5: Because you'll hear it a lot here and over, so you know, get used to it.
Speaker 6: Dear.
Speaker 5: Let's move on to Jennifer Aniston, who stars in Morning Wars. Have you seen that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: But I want to? That's on? Is that on Apple TV?
Speaker 6: On Apple TV?
Speaker 1: So that's this is the last remaining stream that I don't have.
Speaker 6: I can please do yourself a favor and get it.
Speaker 1: This isn't really afford to have all the strength.
Speaker 12: Oh no.
Speaker 6: But also Ted Lasso's on that, and you need to watch that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I need to have watched Ted last for sure, just to us so I can make the correlation with the camera guy John ud Bed.
Speaker 5: When you see it, you're go ah.
Speaker 10: Jody was right.
Speaker 1: She's a good enough hook for me.
Speaker 5: As per usual. So Jennifer Aniston, who starts in that show, I've spoken out about her experience with Harvey Weinstein.
Speaker 6: So this is relevant.
Speaker 5: Because her co host on the show was accused of all sorts of sexual harassment. And you know, he had all these liaisons outside of his marriage. Some were consensual, some were a little bit iffy. So that's why she's talking out about Harvey. And she said she had no personal experience of his sexual harassment, but she deliberately avoided being alone with him, so she said, he's not a guy. You're like, God, I can't wait to hang out with Harvey never. You're actually like, oh god, okay, suck it up. If she had to have a meeting with him, which she did, and she said, I remember actually came to visit me on a movie to picture movie, on a movie set, and I do remember consciously having a person stay in my trailer. Oh wow, Oh that makes me feel sick.
Speaker 1: There's a lot that's been uncovered over the last couple of years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, certainly is Karl Stefano said, Jews, sorry forgot you were going to play that. Karl Stefanovic has unleashed and on Anastasia Palachet, Is that how you're.
Speaker 7: Saying that's a good, good minute? Does it?
Speaker 1: Certainly doesn't read that way, but that's the correct.
Speaker 6: It looks like carlasu sick.
Speaker 5: That's Palichet over the state's crime crisis, accusing her of running scared from a spike in youth offending. It was a bit of a fiery interview on The Today Show and the host warn the Queensland premier that she was losing the people have listened premier.
Speaker 1: It's not working.
Speaker 6: That is happening across the state.
Speaker 8: It's not working.
Speaker 4: Seven out of ten are reoffending. The bail laws aren't working, the punishment or lack thereof, it's just not working, and you're losing the people.
Speaker 6: No, your facts are incorrect.
Speaker 1: You know these people, you met with them yesterday.
Speaker 4: You have literally husbands who have lost their wives to allegedly reoffending people. You must know the longer it takes, how many more people are we going to lose?
Speaker 1: Strong words broadcast.
Speaker 6: Carl's firing up.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's my juice for this morning, cause we are late Avenues.
Speaker 3: Joe's an unbelievably special guest in the studio to reviewal this week's Winter a Battle the Dames.
Speaker 5: He sure is, he's here, he's got the winning song in his hand. Let's recap here for just a moment and run you through who's up against each other this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've got levels by vej This Jodie, it's a bang. It's a good song. I'll say that, very good song. Good selection.
Speaker 3: But in a different direction, I'm want a bit of gorillas. Importantly too up and about songs for a Friday. Yeah, yeah, Razia Fantasia is here. Good morning, great man, morning.
Speaker 10: Guys, good morning.
Speaker 6: You're looking very pleased with yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm excited to announce this winner.
Speaker 6: Let me let me ask you this question. Is it close?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Reasonably?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you this is what? Which one do you like?
Speaker 3: Is there a clear cut winning here? Or did did it come down to your final vote?
Speaker 13: I'm going to say it came down to my final vote.
Speaker 7: He was that close, that close and the winner.
Speaker 1: Just let me just set this up here, don't go too early.
Speaker 7: Levels, bang.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 6: Did you vote for me? Did God play it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You think this would turn me off? I'm still just as will.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: This week's winner of Battle the Bangers is a Vichy Levels Jody, which brings the score. I believe it's eight apiece shorter even Stevens.
Speaker 6: She's back.
Speaker 2: There you go, Fanta, please welcome to Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 1: There is always generous. She's starting with tickets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, always very nice ratio. When you played Miley Soyrus then too just looked at me and winked and went, that's a bag.
Speaker 7: Next one, someone's going to pay that.
Speaker 5: Just perk up, Dearrazo, I got a few tickets to give away to what will be the final home game of the season, a big one. And as we've spoken about all week, Hazy Midday stars on a Sunday, So that means you probably have your first beard around eleven fifty two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go right through. Yeah, whichever way you want to.
Speaker 3: We were talking about as well, a little bit unusual maybe not so much when Never Tear Us Apart is playing and you're like, should I be drinking a beer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's okay, that's all right. Who wins on the weekend, of course, But wouldn't be order if you went Richard Richmond got this.
Speaker 13: No, you're well, we spoke about during the week. It's just the mindset's got to be on. It's their last game of the year, so they're going to come out firing. So we can't just roll and think we're just going to, you know, come in and win by ten goals. Yeah, that's the wrong attitude.
Speaker 5: You would have been there for the Tom Jonas announcement this week. What was the vibe like amongst the.
Speaker 7: Great Yeah, that's always sad when someone retires.
Speaker 13: You know, you never want anyone's career to finish, and especially Tom, you know, such an inspirational captain, but even better friend.
Speaker 3: It was pretty rough, Yeah, describes with Tom Jones.
Speaker 1: He give us an insight into his personality.
Speaker 7: Muscle down one.
Speaker 13: No, I think you know. The way he plays on field is a real tough man. When he's away from the field, he's actually gentle empathetic.
Speaker 7: Are really caring later?
Speaker 6: Not pathetical empathetic?
Speaker 3: Empathetic pathetic, which is a good mix because it's the worst one, it's the other way around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, Gentle on the field, but a good man, a.
Speaker 7: Very good mate.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and you know, I'm excited for what's to come with him. He's got two beautiful kids and her dad. Life is exciting for him.
Speaker 6: And so what does he do next?
Speaker 5: Just up there how you dittle wines?
Speaker 6: Is that the plan?
Speaker 1: Or drink it a bit more?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you'll probably drink lots of long lunches. I'm sure will be on the cards. But he does have his Lord degree if he wants to be a lawyer. He's also genius.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Has he done the NBA as well?
Speaker 7: He has?
Speaker 1: Yeah, over achieved.
Speaker 6: I can't even be good at something.
Speaker 3: Tom Jones has got so many different options make your form very good on sample on the weekend, congratulations.
Speaker 7: Thank you. Yeah, a couple of cheap ones, but they all add up out.
Speaker 1: The back reason make were you close?
Speaker 7: I had a good chat with Kenny.
Speaker 13: I think you know, it's hard to change a winning team when you're going so well. And I've only really done it for, you know, a couple of weeks, so I need to keep building some form. But me, me and Frank Evans definitely trying to bang the door down.
Speaker 1: I suppose it's a long finals campaign as well.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 13: That's right, and that's our mindset. You've got to stay ready because you never know what can happen.
Speaker 6: Things can turn in finals, can't they.
Speaker 7: There's always a fairy tale, so fingers crossed.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, no one deserves that fairy tale more than you.
Speaker 5: So I mean not that you want someone to fall over, but at the same time, if you want anyone coming through with someone like.
Speaker 3: You love to be out there more than anything, just in terms of the club in general, it's an exciting time of the year. Does it feel I'm not sure what does it feel like a little bit different this year? I think you feel better primed or say this, do you feel better primed this time around?
Speaker 13: I was going to say, I feel like we're in a better position. So we're just thinking the same thing. Yeah, I feel like the way we're playing and the way we're structuring up definitely in a different position to the last finals campaign we played.
Speaker 6: What about Charlie ways are yet?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: He's still in the moon boot, big Charles. I think he might get that off this week. See how he goes. Trent McKenzie was running the other day, which is good. So I'm going to get a few more trips back which will be nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, timing is everything, and it's not the amateurs, but even at the AFL level, all the boys seem to find themselves ready to go during the finals.
Speaker 13: You're working up for the finals. Maybe, Oh yeah, it's not with this jaw. I'll tell you what we're talking about it before. I just have my wisdom teeth out.
Speaker 5: And you're the toughest person in Australia.
Speaker 3: Were talking about bravery and all those things. I let other people do it. But worst injury you've ever had, I.
Speaker 13: Have had my wisdom that it is sure, but not you know you're out for six.
Speaker 6: Weeks with you in terms of having your wisdom teeth out.
Speaker 5: He suggested earlier this morning that it's worse than childbirth.
Speaker 6: What would you say to that.
Speaker 13: I'm not commenting digging a hole like Hazy dug himself, but it wouldn't couldn't compare?
Speaker 7: Surely that would be.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can guarantee you all right, So it doesn't.
Speaker 1: What are you saying doesn't be better to watch childbirth?
Speaker 7: Or all right?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for coming in this morning. Can't help but notice the old bringing a sin coffee is dropped off a little bit towards towards you, and I need to pick that back up.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, goodness, gracious mate, mate, appreciate it. We'll catch you really, so good luck to the power cheese.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hazy, Final weekend of the AFL round.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, correct.
Speaker 5: And so as we head into the finals, I guess there's a few teams sweating on not only them winning, but also other teams winning or losing on their behalf.
Speaker 3: Yes, man, before you go into this, what I will say is it would have been much closer and much more intriguing had the correct decision.
Speaker 1: Been made in the Swan Crows. Yeah, that's a different story.
Speaker 5: It's a fast week feedback via the middle Finger from producer and there who's staunch Crow supporter. So I was watching the Front Bar last night and they played a bit with Anthony Hudson, who was an elite commentator. Anthony was explaining all the permutations for this weekend in terms of who would make finals, and I thought he knowled it.
Speaker 9: And so the Giants, if this continues, will be up in the eighth tonight, but probably not at the end of the weekend with the Western Bulldogs to play the West Coast Eagles. But they are a chance to replace any of those three teams that were at the bottom of the top eight before today. So if Sydney don't win both their games, or some Kilda lose to both Geelong and Brisbane, or the Bulldogs lose to either West Coast or Geelong and.
Speaker 10: The Giants all the Bombers.
Speaker 9: Whoever wins today wins next week as well.
Speaker 6: Building in September accent.
Speaker 3: What any questions, What the hell was that, Anthony Hudson, It's simple, So just repeat what Hado said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my gosh.
Speaker 5: Take that information into the weekend. Everybody. Yeah, had over