Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At? Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea to Where's Your head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes.
Speaker 3: I'm Anna and I'm Matt.
Speaker 1: Let's jump in, Hello.
Speaker 3: Good morning and are well.
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: We got hotline? How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: My last hot line in a very hot minute. We'll still have episodes running, But I go to Europe tomorrow. I'm so excited exciting.
Speaker 3: Are you packed?
Speaker 1: You? I'm so last minute? Like I tried it prepare earlier, but I just never seemed to grasp that concept, you know when people pack like a week before. Like my parents went to Port Douglas last week, and they packed two weeks before. I'm like, but don't you need all of your stuff?
Speaker 3: That's a bit excessive two weeks? Like what do they need?
Speaker 1: What are they doing everything?
Speaker 3: What are they doing for two weeks? Like what they like?
Speaker 1: I don't don't even ask me. They're just like so uper prepared. I think it's almost like pushed me in the opposite direction, where like everything is last minute. So I've been like madly just doing quick shops, you know, getting some toilet trees together.
Speaker 2: I think toilet trees I would start before because i'd get extra like you know indeds. Yeah, yeah, so i'd have that packed earlier before I go to Europe. But clothes, I just do that last second, just what I'm vibing the night before, what I think i'll wear, and I won't wear any of it when I get there.
Speaker 1: Well, normally I don't restrict myself with luggage, like I'm kind of just like you know, I'll just pay the excess. I don't care. This time, we're on a strict twenty kilo like maximum luggage amount. I can't bring like a small wheelie with me because on the flights like from Athens to Corfu or like the smaller flights, it's literally like twenty kilos and you can bring like a backpack or a small bag to put under the seat, no carry on kind of. Yeah, well, all of those like annoying airlines where like you just literally it literally costs like double the amount in the flat price if you're going to bring on like a rolling carry on. So we've just been like, you know.
Speaker 3: What, and make sure you check in. I don't know.
Speaker 2: When I was over there and I went from Milan to London, I forgot to check in twenty four hours and they stung me fifty euros.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, I was like that hurts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like it's they're so savage like in Europe, like very savage. But forty eight hours and I will be staying in the wedding venue, like very staying there for six days. Can you believe that? I just I can't fathom being there.
Speaker 3: Are you staying in the room that you're going to stay in when you go there?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't actually know which room I'm staying in. They're just going to probably give us a room. But I mean, I don't think I don't think so that wold' makes sense. But yeah, we'll be staying on the estate that we're getting married in. I'm kind of like, I don't know, this is like such a first world problem, But I'm like, do I show people where I'm staying because it's the wedding venue or do I like hide it, like because I want it to be like special for the wedding, do you know what I mean? It's such I know, it's such like a ridiculous to even happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's going to look very different on your wedding night from what you've told me. With the lights and like tables and that, I think it's gonna look very different.
Speaker 1: It's just really cool that, like you know, we're having it wedding in Greece. But then it's cool that Michael and I are going to have me and him time like just mean him there and we're going to make our own memories there before people come over for the wedding. And then like the excitement that everyone who we love and care about, most people who can make it will be there to like celebrate that with us in that place that we're about to make memories in. Like it just it's so overwhelmingly excited. Also, it's gonna be Michael's birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh really nice while you're in that accommodation.
Speaker 1: While we're in the accommodation, which is really special, to talk.
Speaker 2: Me through it, Are you guys going to be like planning the wedding while you're there, like trying cakes looking at flowers and all that sort of boring.
Speaker 1: Stuff boring for some I'm very excited about it. So, yeah, we're gonna try a couple of different like menus from different chefs or like catering companies. I'm going to get like a hair dresser to do my hair see if I like it. We're going to do a makeup.
Speaker 3: Full dress rehearsal.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's gonna be fun. We're gonna taste some cake. Like I feel like this is kind of all part of the wedding experience. I guess we haven't really had because we're in Melbourne in the wedding yeah, so far away. People keep asking me like have you planned the wedding? And I literally have booked a photographer, videographer.
Speaker 3: The important stuff to get on.
Speaker 1: Social media, and the venue and that's it. Like nothing else. I' who is going to make my bridal gown? But we've done nothing.
Speaker 3: You have a wedding planner, though, don't you? Over there?
Speaker 1: No? Oh okay, Like I've got nothing planned and it's in what's the day to day. It's July. The wedding is in May. So because a really good friend of mine's also getting married like a month before, and she's like, oh, don't worry, You've got plenty of time. When's the wedding? And I was like main, and she's like, oh shit, babe, you better hurry up. And I was like, well, I mean, technically we're doing a welcome dinner. We're going to do the wedding and then a recovery. But I'm like, how much planning could that really be?
Speaker 3: Welcome Dinner's pretty easy? What you guys sit down?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, and when we're when we're going to Greece this time, we're actually gonna every night that we go to dinner is going to be like a potential welcome dinner place. So everywhere where we try will be like and maybe that could be the welcome dinner. We've had a few recommendations, so yeah, I'm like, how hard can this be? But then maybe I'm just totally underestimating how like extreme it is to have a wedding.
Speaker 3: I should probably book where I'm daying as well.
Speaker 1: You should. I'll send you some money.
Speaker 2: Have you yes made me yet? What's the gos?
Speaker 1: What I've just told you is that nothing is planned, So.
Speaker 3: Stress off your shoulders.
Speaker 1: I reckon I don't think so, Michael. Actually so a friend of his is actually a registered celebrant.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not. I'm not going to marry you. I'm just going to introduce you.
Speaker 1: You're not going to marry us. But what I was going to say is he did ask that guy, So I don't know if that's going to do. No to do, celebrate, celebrate. I wouldn't be offended if we didn't ask you to be the it'd be.
Speaker 3: Kind of weird, would It'd be kind of weird.
Speaker 1: But I want you to enjoy the night.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I'll enjoy it and everyone else.
Speaker 1: I also don't want this to be like the mat Show, like this is Anna's wedding.
Speaker 3: It won't in the.
Speaker 1: Corner like crying out of happiness having fun.
Speaker 3: I'll be crying on the microphone to everyone.
Speaker 1: What was the joke that you said you were going to do? I mean, after that, I was like, that's a strong note for me. So on this podcast, I don't know you can say to get any on guys. This is this is why I think that's a no for the MC go on.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna all right, So I was going to word a couple of people up before a couple of women in the audience and say, hey, like, he's the.
Speaker 1: Audience, and I think this is a live show. This is not our live show tour. This is my which you can.
Speaker 2: Still get tickets to. Now follow the links and broke our bio great plug. I was going to give a couple of women in the audience just a couple of keys, just a set of keys, like three or four keys on a key ring. And I was going to say, you'll know when, right, So I'll do the speech. I'll be like, look, guys, unfortunately Michael is now off the market.
Speaker 3: So I'll put like a bowl.
Speaker 2: In the you know, the like the danceler, and I'll say, if you have any keys to his house. Now it's the time random and random people get up, so I'll get like even your mum to come drop some keys, like.
Speaker 3: That's the that's and I know how worked up you would get, because.
Speaker 1: It's already giving me anxiety. So see this, guys, now that you've heard NAT's audition to be the MC head to our Facebook page, let me know would you have that as the MC personality?
Speaker 2: So I know how worked up you'd get that it'd be hilarious, happy, get your grandma, maybe to drop one in there, some random best your best friend you made it. Want to just get everyone to drop keys in there, and you'll be getting so worked up because they've had access to Michael's house.
Speaker 3: I know what you'd do, Michael's.
Speaker 1: House or our house. So you know what I mean. Like it's already claus and conflict between us. We can't have this for the podcast. We need to remain on good.
Speaker 3: Well I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that now because I've said it something I can go back to the drawing board and think of another gag.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's the best he's got, I'm worried.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Europe, I'm super excited. Have I told you where I'm going co Yeah, flag in it. So I'll just give you a quick rundown of my So we're starting in Athens, staying there for a night, going to Corfu, which is where the wedding is, and then we're going to the Malfi coast for like five nights, to Barcelona because it's my cousin's thirtieth we're going to celebrate with her, and then we're flying back to Athens and home in all of two and a half weeks. It's going to be wild, but that's ready for it.
Speaker 3: That's intense exciting though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had our first mortgage payment. You know what, there's a lot of interest, not a lot of mortgage that came out of that payment. I honestly didn't realize that. Now in hindsight, I'm like, yep, the first couple.
Speaker 3: Of years, isn't it's all interested for payments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of interest. It's still some of it goes to the mortgage, so I can't complain like it's much better than renting, although it's more sensive. But how's your house hunt going? Because this has been a lot about me. I want to know about your house hunt.
Speaker 2: Well, I have my pre approval, so I know my budget. I know my budget. As I said to my broker, he goes a youan rush, and I was like, to be fair, mate, Like I'm at back at my Mum's Like I'm not paying rent and not getting kicked out of Sorry, I'm paying bored, but I'm not paying anything. I'm not getting kicked out at the end of a lease. So like, I'm not in a rush. To move out. So right now I'm looking around. You keep sending me houses. You sent me a really good one last night that I am Yeah, how good was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was a vibe. I fell in love with that one.
Speaker 1: I could see you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like and I'm just I'm not going to rush. I don't want to dive into something that I don't like and I'm getting for the sake of it because I'm not in a rush to buy something I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also sent that a house and it had like a garage underneath the actual apartment. And that saw it and was like, oh my god, I could put a gym in there. And I was like, that's literally exactly what I thought when I sent that to you, and he said it straight away. But you know what, I actually saw this thing because obviously now we've bought a house and I'm like subscribed still unfortunately to all of this like real estate jargon and statistics and all of this. And it actually I came across an article. I didn't come across it. It got sent to me saying that house prices are going to go by ten percent in the next two years. So apparently now is the time to buy. Don't want to put you into a rush, but apparently it's a great time.
Speaker 2: I mean, if anyone can predict the housing market, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hear you, hear like.
Speaker 2: Everyone says their opinion about it. I caught up with mates on the weekend. One of my best mates is looking as well. Really yeah, and he's getting his pre approval now. He's looking for a one bedroom no further into the city, a little bit different to what I'm looking for. But like we were just chatting about and there's so many variables in it. And what I said was the most annoyingest thing is it isn't set in stone the right way to do it, like when you go for like you know, the first homone s grant, there's all these loopholes and there's no just like this is what you do, this is the like the stuff you need, the requirements you need to match. There's nothing like that. And the weirdest thing I ever realized was that your deposit doesn't take anything off your fire. It doesn't dictate your your loan at all. It all comes down to what you make because of the repayments. I thought that it would help with that, but it doesn't. I was like, well, oh damn it. It just takes off what you would have to loan obviously. Yeah, so that was a bit of a shock for me, obviously going in there blind. So anyone listening, we're.
Speaker 3: We're not a house buying podcast, but there's something for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the best thing to do, and the best thing that we did was just get a really good broker. Brokeer's come highly recommended by other people who have bought a house, and buying a house is made easy by having a great broker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mate bought a house to this brocast, so he's good. He's all to me straight.
Speaker 1: I need to pay them up front. Yeah, I mean that helps. So it feels like a free service, even it's.
Speaker 2: Not definitely feels like that. But yeah, I'll just keep looking around. I might go do some inspections. But like I said, I'm in no rush. Have you done any I've been busy on weekends.
Speaker 1: You come onto the podcast every week ago, I've had a quiet weekend, did nothing. What do you mean you're busyre?
Speaker 4: I'm just.
Speaker 2: Laying around relaxing. I should do it, you know what, next weekend?
Speaker 3: Fuck it?
Speaker 2: I'm going to have a look at some I will while you're away. I'll make that my goal.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling about having a couple of weeks off the podcast. Obviously we've now pre recorded all of our EPs, so we have amazing EPs coming out for everyone. But you're going to have a bit of a break.
Speaker 3: I've just used it to get shit done, I guess, so just to do me.
Speaker 1: I maybe maybe by the time I come back, you might have a house. This would be the time.
Speaker 2: Who knows, that would be something. I just went downstairsay four and I have a parking ticket, So that really shitted.
Speaker 1: What do you mean from here? Yeah? Yeah, for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 1: Do I have one?
Speaker 3: Not in check your car?
Speaker 1: I don't even know that there was parking restrictions.
Speaker 2: Well I've parked here a lot in the same spot and I've never got it. But it's now parking and I've never had it before.
Speaker 1: So oh no, you've just totally ruined my vibe. I was like on happy Vibes leaving to Europe.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have another note as well here that I wanted to go on a ran to be out speaking out stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh i'd Matt just fully typed to the enter button very hard on his laptop.
Speaker 2: It's we're in twenty two, twenty three. When are they going to stop charging us for soy milk and oat milk an extra sixty seventy percent.
Speaker 3: It keeps seventy per cents. It's going up.
Speaker 1: It is going up.
Speaker 3: Well, we get charged being lactose intolerant.
Speaker 1: Not everyone has six coffees a day.
Speaker 2: Now it's starting to sting. I was like the other day, I was like, it was like seventy extra cents. I was doing it on the thing and I was like that, that's Steve.
Speaker 1: You know what. We always talk about coffees in here, and I actually have taken coffee drinking to a whole new level. I'm actually disappointed in myself. I've just been like letting myself wrom young world and free and my coffee intake is through the roof. Like it's not okay, it's.
Speaker 3: My only vice, it's my only vice.
Speaker 1: But we drink so many coffees like me and that. I literally got in his car the other day and I was like coffee, and I just I know he's gonna say yes, I'm like number one, I'm being a bad friend, because I know his coffee intake's probably at five by the time I've gotten into your car at three pm, throwing out.
Speaker 3: All the used coffee cups to find to put the new ones in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm literally like, I'm going to try and only do two. Like this is why I'm drinking a green tea. Now, this is not by choice, this is because I'm looking after my health. So it goes two cups of coffee a day and then herbal teas well.
Speaker 2: I actually for my ADHD journey, I just got subscribed by my psychiatricsrib prescribed by my psychiatrist.
Speaker 1: Subscribing to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, subscribing what if I subscribed to him ridin? So I said before I about to say the most ADHD comment in the world, I forgot to take my riddle.
Speaker 3: In this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how many? Okay, So let's just rewind a second. So you've been prescribed Riddlin. When did you get prescribed Riddlin?
Speaker 3: Firstly Wednesday last week.
Speaker 1: So it's been about roughly.
Speaker 3: I didn't take it the first day, bought it the second days, a few days, a few days.
Speaker 1: What's okay? Well, your initial like, first, how much did you take firstly half a.
Speaker 2: Pill in the morning and then half a pill at lunch. So I forgot to take the half the pill. So I took my half pill this morning, but I forgot to take the half pill with me to take around now.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, so how do you feel? What's your first like reaction?
Speaker 2: Not much going on right now? What do you mean by not much difference of half a pill? No?
Speaker 3: Not much difference?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And is that what they prescribed you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so five days of half morning half thing. After five days, one in the morning, one at night, and if I'm still no one in the afternoon, sorry, not at night. And then if I'm still not really like, oh this is working, it's one and a half morning, one and a half afternoon.
Speaker 1: That seems like a lot of tablets.
Speaker 2: And then again like it's He said that it's not a full thing that someone without EHD has to do. So you get your body used to it, and then you take it accordingly to how you feel and you want to face the day, which I then spoken to people and they said, well, no, I take it every day. And I think it comes down to really a psychiatrist and the person that they're perscribed it too, and they're like, the thing, I think it changes for whoever it is.
Speaker 1: So your psychiatrist basically said to you, like, you can start low dose, then keep the dose going until you find like an area that works for you. So let's just say one and a half in the morning, one and a half at night works for you, and then once you find your dosage, then you just take it when you need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was very Actually this was the appointment that my mum came in with me when they chat to someone close to you about like you know, about the traits and that, and she was confused as well. He wrote it down. But I think by the time I've done what he's prescribed me to do, I'll be meeting with him again and chatting to him. So then then i'll have more infront and you'll say, well, this is what I want you to take. Yes, but from what I've spoken to other people that they take one when they feel it accordingly, like.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, okay, but what do you mean by feel it?
Speaker 2: Or they've got a day where they need to focus up or where they're like, you know, like they're just feeling a bit off and they want to be more alert, so.
Speaker 1: That when we did that interview before you just lost track where you went. That was looking at the sky. I was like, pay attention.
Speaker 3: No, that was just the vibe of the whole thing lost me.
Speaker 2: But I yeah, well I've done my half this morning. I just haven't done my second half today.
Speaker 1: See I'm not you yet.
Speaker 3: Well i'd be jew around now, prescription.
Speaker 1: So how are you feeling about being I guess on riddle? And are you like comfortable with it? Like you seem like pretty like relaxed with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like resistant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I'm open to whatever I'm open to. Like you know, I'm obviously a bit like I am who I am, and I have a bit of I don't want to be. For a better term of words, I don't want it to suppress who I am, do you know what I mean? Like I am outgoing, I have like you know, I don't want it to suppress me. I want it to just I want not melody. Yeah, it's an extent. I don't want the the how do I put it?
Speaker 3: The up and down?
Speaker 2: Ups and downs? But then again that's me, Like that's me. That's why I happened for twenty eight years. I want like that's my personality, Like that's who I am, Like, I don't want it to be so the rejection sensitive disorder that I want that to really be a bit better. Like I think that really cripples a lot of situations I get in where I get really like, fuck, what are they thinking? Like like you, I get overwhelmed with that. I want it to that would be something I could do without. But the emotional rollcaster I can. I've learned how to. I think, maybe not so much. I would like it to mellow it out a bit, but it's me and the creative stuff like that's me. I don't want it to ruin that.
Speaker 1: Will it ruin it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they're The thing about ADHD from what I know. I'm not a psychiatrist. Like I've said, is everyone reacts to stuff differently. Everyone's traits are different, everyone has it a lot differently. It's different from one person to the next.
Speaker 3: So you don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, look, we've been speaking to people who are experts in the ADHD field you have, and I'm back from Europe. We'll be getting them on. We'll be chatting more about this we'll be talking about ADHD in relationships. I mean, it's so interesting, just like I feel like the more people getting diagnosed, the more people. I mean, I've never even thought about ADHD symptoms in my life, and all of a sudden, I'm like, oh, well, I was quite familiar.
Speaker 2: I was getting dressed by a girl at a shop. I don't want to call her out for who what shop and people might know, but she was dressing me for an event, and she obviously knew the podcast and that, and she she was like, yeah, I've got ADHD as well, and we're just comparing traits. And it's so funny how like some people have something different to the other person, Like she didn't have the orbiting thoughts like I do. She didn't have those different diet like going on in her head.
Speaker 1: Much a spectrum though, right, It's not just like the one size fits all. There's like a small amount of traits all the way up and to. I don't know. I don't know where you would sit on the spectrum because I don't know enough about ADHD, but I wonder where.
Speaker 2: The psychiatrist thinks I sit. You didn't obviously you can ask you. You didn't share that, and she's like, you're up there.
Speaker 1: But if you are, you are you know what I mean? Like it is well.
Speaker 2: He said that some people are more attention deficit and more people get hyper focused. And he said he finds me somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 1: In the middle interesting before we go on, Yeah, what are you picking up? Oh my god, jeez.
Speaker 2: I would like to when we go off the air, I think meanings to do this for a while.
Speaker 3: I want to do a vision board with you today.
Speaker 1: It's a big day.
Speaker 3: So I've got some photos and can I see.
Speaker 2: Watch out for this movie that's spilt for my floor of my car. It's me sitting in my car. Been sitting in my car for a while.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, I see it. He's got did you have to get the world with me? With the black black eyelighter?
Speaker 3: Just for the first one I was on my phone. I brings it off. It's for my car for a while.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 3: Set that up.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do a vision board. I can get around that. I mean, we've had a lot of goals in the pipeline for a long time. Some exciting things are happening. For where's your head out? And we just love bringing you guys along for the ride. And also we can't wait to see you guys at the live show. It's going to be so fun. We're going to Melbourn, Brisbane and Sydney, so if you don't have tickets, make sure you get your tickets for that. It's going to be a fun one.
Speaker 3: And also if you have any guests that you want to recommend to us, we're completely open at the moment.
Speaker 2: We've got some people in mind, but you know, maybe you don't want to be swayed. Yeah, we can, so head over to the Facebook group and let us know who you want to see interviewed.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's jump into our hotline. Hello, you've reached Anna and Nutt.
Speaker 3: We can't get to the phone right now.
Speaker 1: But please leave us a message on our hot line after the beat.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this hot line is anonymous.
Speaker 4: Hiana am Mad. I don't know if I'm being so bloody fussy and just the world's worst boyfriend, but for some reason, I cannot cope with my boyfriend's chewing at the moment.
Speaker 3: It's fast, loud, aggressive.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's happening, but I'm just ultrasensitive to it.
Speaker 3: What's the advice?
Speaker 1: Do you know what's so funny about this hotline? Is it recently Michael's chewing has been really getting under my skin. Like normally, we because we don't have a dining table at the moment, right, so we watch we have like TV dinners.
Speaker 4: Do you do that?
Speaker 2: No, I like to sit at a table with my dinner, so I don't. I've never been the one to sit there and like, you know, it's annoying. I find it frustrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, we've been having TV dinners and when the TV isn't on and we're just talking, his chewing is so loud and it's so annoying.
Speaker 3: What sort of a chewing is it? Is it like a.
Speaker 2: Or I hate that little after like that fit. Like I've said this, I've said this on record and publicly. Your chewing annoys me.
Speaker 1: My chewing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean when we did that TikTok? Remember when we talk what frustrates?
Speaker 1: I thought? You said I rushed my food?
Speaker 3: You do and it's like the noise of the chewing and you're.
Speaker 1: Like when I'm in a rush, So you were like when you're Something that annoys me about you is when when you're in a rush, you rush your food. I'm like, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: At and like eating or something, and you're like and you're like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like slip it up.
Speaker 3: I don't you make noises?
Speaker 1: So do you? I love how this has turned from someone else so now like we're beefing.
Speaker 2: No, I I've said this before, like I remember when we're going over a live show and maybe it's just that well splendor. No, our first live show aged that famous, renowned tonight and you were eating and I was getting really antsy, and it was getting me even more antsy.
Speaker 1: You answer about everything like I'm hean.
Speaker 3: And it was just the cherry on top.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a question. Have I done it recently? I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I haven't eaten with you recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have had a bagel? Had a bagel last week?
Speaker 3: No you didn't.
Speaker 1: Sheese toasty once a week.
Speaker 3: True, we had that dinner in Kingsliff. No you didn't. Michael did though.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't throw him under the bas what's our advice?
Speaker 3: Tell him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shut shut, yeah, do.
Speaker 2: It in a jest for way, because I know how like much you can get under your skin. My sister, and now that I'm back at home, she can't eat around her partner either, or around anyone Emma, she has to turn the TV on like she can't she can't hear the sound of chewing either.
Speaker 1: It is annoying, like the thing is is, even when you're closing your mouth and being like thinking about other people, there is still noise, Like it's not like silent, Like you can't silently chew. And if you can, I mean I don't think you can, right, I think you can.
Speaker 3: It's not it's loud. It's loud because you can hear it like you're chewing.
Speaker 1: But if you're like going really slowly and softly, there's still like a mild noise and that's like not an enjoyable way to eat.
Speaker 3: Let's see, Okay, see if you can do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you do it, Took.
Speaker 3: I don't like him.
Speaker 1: We'll just do it for the experiment. So we have some clinkers in the studio. We're both gonna try and eat it.
Speaker 3: They're actually quite noisy to eat these things as well.
Speaker 1: No ship, it's fucking food. Everything's noisy to eat. Okay, Matt, you go first, give it your chee before I actually don't like the way these feel.
Speaker 3: Anna's ushering me on to chew, and I'm like, I am chewing. You just can't hear it.
Speaker 1: You know that's really bit down it twice and he's like swallowed just to prove his point.
Speaker 3: Could you hear that? Everyone knows?
Speaker 1: Okay, my turn ready, Okay, moral of the stories. It's really hard to chew.
Speaker 2: No, but clinkers as well. They're not exactly the most quiet food.
Speaker 1: They're hard and they're really loud, and I don't want to chew in people's ears. So I think we're gonna wrap no.
Speaker 3: Before we go.
Speaker 2: Anna brought the bag in and she's taken nibbles out of each one to see if they're the pink ones.
Speaker 1: Everyone does that, so each clinker.
Speaker 2: And then put them in the middle of the table for us to eat. But I'm looking at them and they have bite marks out of them.
Speaker 1: This is how ungrateful you are. I out of the kind of have stopped at the petrol station, got us clinkers.
Speaker 3: Get a party mix or see our worms? Something young.
Speaker 1: You know what I missed? Chocolate?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Chocolate? Declaire? Is what went out of fail fan tails.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 1: I actually looked for fantails and then I realized there were discontinued to know. It's sad.
Speaker 2: There's another one that I really liked the other day as well. I can't think of the right name from now, the red Rockets. They're not called that anymore. They're red Rippers.
Speaker 1: Is that what they're called?
Speaker 3: The red Rippers. I had a lot of red rippers the other day. There's a bowl of them and I'm meeting an excapation and.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Actually, Okay, guys, that's all we have time for. As always, make sure you leave as a five star review. Head over to our Facebook page to continue the conversation, and until next time, Bye bye.