Speaker 1: Hello, look at this.
Speaker 2: God, this is consistency.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, and I'm sailing you.
Speaker 4: I'm not going.
Speaker 1: Tuesday hasn't worn off, hasn't went off, means tomorrow is going to be a half day for Maystock.
Speaker 4: Guys, I've been here since six o'clock. That's early for me.
Speaker 1: I know this is good. So you know how the snow you were saying to me, Hey, meaning it's gonna be a bit tough sometimes, and we need to remember that we've been here since fucking five thirty and performing. You were here from six today. You feel like Shi after the show. Don't you know I.
Speaker 4: Performed in that meeting.
Speaker 5: We just know you did.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying is.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I get Yeah, we're not started, no exactly, We're here.
Speaker 6: I think am evaded terrible tuesdays this week. Yes, a million bucks good.
Speaker 1: There was a big pause there. Yes, speaking of which, Yes, we need to do snipping up car.
Speaker 7: We want one, we must have one.
Speaker 2: We must go, please, Tom.
Speaker 1: I've spoken how much, how much how much Nandy before about the Nanos black card they got there revoked because they took advantage of it. We would not do that. We don't take advantage of things.
Speaker 6: Someone had a black card at Chiggle Charlie's for a year.
Speaker 1: That was a great one. That's a black car. The little cat shop, baby cats, baby cats, the feline baby cats. He's a big pet pan, the feline ballet. Okay, baby cats. We used to have a v P card.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know someone who had a v P card. Toad right this way to the gallery, eroding blizz to a gallery to gallery.
Speaker 6: You had the card and that was anyone any art and yep, anyone that wanted to come and see the gallery. It was and so you bring sometimes ten friends along, sometimes fifteen friends the market.
Speaker 1: For some man goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was expensive.
Speaker 6: Uh could be depending on how long you wanted to stare at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 2: Could you touch the iron?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 6: There was you could. There were certain ones you could touch, yeah, and there were other ones you couldn't. It's more of an observe.
Speaker 7: Scratching is near for.
Speaker 1: Those books.
Speaker 6: No, no, but yeah, that was That was a great black Cardn't they eventually got rid? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so lovely. People like nandos And did they hear us talking about them?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: This come about, This.
Speaker 7: Came about because of Ed yesterday talking about his shred on the Pyrenees.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Cavali has got us.
Speaker 7: No because I tagged them, So I'm to take the credit for that, vouch to a nice team month.
Speaker 2: Best.
Speaker 7: The email also said if there's anything else we can do for Jase, including keeping him stocked up on hot chippies, please let us know which. To me, sounds like a lifetime supply of chips, hot chip Tuesdays or something.
Speaker 1: Sweating. If you say you've just worked out, there's numbers across the street that will do.
Speaker 8: I knew there was, but I actually the word of hot chippies just made me feel like hot chippies for lunch.
Speaker 1: I feel like Perry.
Speaker 4: Chips from Perry Perry from I've never had what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Wait what You've never had? Numbers him right now?
Speaker 1: What Let's go? I'll get the give card.
Speaker 2: For that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Banging. Can we introduce Let's go? I'm going to come on open. They were open at eleven eleven eleven.
Speaker 4: Coming the Rubes.
Speaker 2: The You bring home and your brown meat late and then put on the barbecue.
Speaker 4: Barbara, I wanted to bring.
Speaker 2: My barbecue indoors the other day because of the winds. Then my barbecue is just sitting beside the sofa convenience.
Speaker 8: How did the butcher introduce his wife at the party.
Speaker 2: I'll ruin your points light?
Speaker 4: Maybe hilarious? Did you find that in the jokes book?
Speaker 1: Terrible book? Guys, quick whip around any housekeeping needs to be covered off the lockow and on the moment, feel like we're busy. A couple of weeks to go, and then hey, guys, holidays two and a half weeks.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't think that's right.
Speaker 1: That's four weeks away.
Speaker 2: Four weeks away?
Speaker 1: What they check your calendar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I checked the calendar yesterday, because holidays from most days three and a half weeks.
Speaker 1: It's this week, three weeks from this week.
Speaker 2: No, it's three weeks from next week from literally.
Speaker 1: No, he said three weeks. So we end on the twenty seventh.
Speaker 4: Six twenty six is out last day.
Speaker 1: Pretty much three way.
Speaker 4: Let's just say not everyone's going on holidays, Jason.
Speaker 1: I'm not going on hold, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Having a podcast record. Yes, are you guys taking holidays?
Speaker 2: I'm going to Sydney.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be here. Are you going to see Sydney?
Speaker 5: Bud yeah, trying to sell my house.
Speaker 1: On that time. Hey, what's going on? You're going to buy the house up the road for me?
Speaker 6: Did you end that one's blown out by price byer Ward because it's in the McKinnon zone. I've got a new one that we like, called the half House.
Speaker 5: We call it.
Speaker 6: It's in the same tabb.
Speaker 1: Same taburb. Yeah, scooter distance in my.
Speaker 5: Place, stumbling distance, perfect film is one in the east and then one in Betty.
Speaker 1: And by east? Yeah? Yeah right, good nicknames? Yeah, God, they never would have stumbled upon the better. Where's the half house near mate? That's in Bent? I thought it was your house?
Speaker 2: Is that the nickname of the house?
Speaker 1: The half House? We call the half house because it's going to join.
Speaker 4: It's a nice house.
Speaker 1: I like that looks cute. I like the pigeon. Well, this is very this is the best you've looked at. This is the nicest you've looked at. Where is it? Bent? Checking? How close you are to me?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Keep talking about yourselves?
Speaker 4: Can we go get Nano's?
Speaker 1: We can get some chippies.
Speaker 2: I'm hungry for some When are we actually going to go and use the gift code though?
Speaker 1: Because that needs to be.
Speaker 7: Can we just go and use it liberally until the money is spent.
Speaker 2: But then it's bart it and people who can't come.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: But if we go for chips now and get some ships, and then we go another day and get other chip, there's four hundred dollars we're gonna spendour hun dolls.
Speaker 1: In one go at Nando.
Speaker 2: It would be fun for the whole team.
Speaker 1: To go on. That's a good point.
Speaker 4: I think it's a team out.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. I was doing it for shame.
Speaker 2: Shame pistol in your pants, Perry, Jesus Perry pistols.
Speaker 1: Oh do we have to bring it? Think we didn't know? Didn't want my number him in the right number. I did not receive the message from it. Maybe he's building it up to me. I have not got a message from it.
Speaker 4: Can we all talk about how we talk like that?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: We were talking very annoying?
Speaker 5: Do it at home?
Speaker 2: Where's the head?
Speaker 7: Where's the boopy baby?
Speaker 1: Someone say to me, I was at a family dinner the other night and they're like, get inside me, and the whole family just looked and sorry, just because they've heard it on the show Chips, get inside me? That that means a really good family.
Speaker 2: I had this dude pop in my message requests on Instagram. This random dude popped in my message request and he goes, hey, Jazz, Hey, would you mind rating my fridge? And he sent me a photo of his mate's fridge and I was like, yeah, okay, and he's like, I need to use your services again, and I just didn't understand why. And I scrolled up and like four years ago, this dude sent me a photo of his fridge and he was like, I need you to rate my fridge. And I rated it. So I was like, oh, I have clearly done this before, so I might as well do it again.
Speaker 1: You're the fridge Raider, the.
Speaker 2: Fridge Raider and the fridge lady Adele would.
Speaker 1: I'm under the goggle box sounds fret wants to catch up for a They want you.
Speaker 2: On the show goggle Box, which which you're gonna go?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say which whisper it don't want to say you should go on?
Speaker 2: Oh you's up?
Speaker 1: Oh are you gonna go?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 1: I like a little coffee and an idea.
Speaker 2: I'll report a coffee and an idea that you said, Oh my god, what boys.
Speaker 1: Men are reforming us. I love you know what. I imagine you with the white single and on no pants singing I'll make love to you, and and com packing her bag and getting out of there.
Speaker 7: He's almost ready to go down. He's got that white single jacket. Can I can I share the.
Speaker 3: Incredible, incredible road trip performance, the incredible road trip performance that both Brodie and Macy did on the way half of sleep would get fully sleep because they were going so loud.
Speaker 1: The wife by Lawrence car, did you which one the defender? Really?
Speaker 4: So you are buying it?
Speaker 2: Does that mean I get no, you don't just.
Speaker 1: Get The.
Speaker 8: Road home from the snow was little brutal. It was grim very different when we were driving to the snow.
Speaker 1: And the first to admit I was a panic. But I did lungeons in the McDonald's car park because my legs were getting deep veins from you know had that.
Speaker 2: Don't joke about dv T.
Speaker 1: It wasn't joking asking, but you know he's had that.
Speaker 2: You get that class. I don't know how I got it.
Speaker 1: On the contest, I had it. It was pretty big. It didn't happen because lungs in the Meccans my legs went. I didn't though, I mean we all, how did you know?
Speaker 2: Like some stuff what a strange pain in my two weeks wasn't going wasn't getting any better.
Speaker 1: I was like, I got to check out.
Speaker 2: Then I got an ultrasound and they found a clot and I had to go on blow tennis for three months.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Didn't cut it out or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you could edit.
Speaker 1: Was it like a uh sharp like what was it like?
Speaker 2: No, it was it was like a two out of ten. It felt like a very minor bruise, just like above my ankle. It just like wasn't shifting for like two weeks. And they did blood tests and they're like, no, no, it's not a clout. It's fine. Blood tests were like marginally off and there you know what. This was like three years ago. And then they gave me an ultrasound. Jellied up my leg like I was pregnant, and they're like, oh, there's a cloud in there.
Speaker 6: I watched a movie for you yesterday. You what I watched a movie for you yesterday.
Speaker 1: I do love it.
Speaker 6: It's called The Devil Zone with Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford about the I r A that was a bit sad and it is such Oh and the best line is there is there a happy ending. I told you this is not an American story, It's an Irish one because it's sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for you.
Speaker 2: Thank thanks so much for that one.
Speaker 1: A call up coming off a movie. I think it's best you moved to the bent, not the bent taste you grays today.
Speaker 4: I got close.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to be pretty close.
Speaker 1: Gin Z, Yes, Jason, anything from you.
Speaker 4: I did cry last night?
Speaker 1: You fuck?
Speaker 6: Just stressful week?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, no, I'm okay. Is someone upsetting you? You fucking come to me. If someone's upset, we're going to get up this setch.
Speaker 2: Is your close and gone home?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: She did make it home, Yeah she did.
Speaker 2: She had a good time.
Speaker 5: I was the weekend.
Speaker 1: Loved it. Try to watch out for clocks on the plane. Yeah maybe movie here you go. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 7: I've had a very RESTful few days, so I feel like I've recovered from last week.
Speaker 1: So I feel.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've been incredibly unwell for the last like twelve days.
Speaker 1: Well, calm down, you'd never clock. I don't incredibly well.
Speaker 7: I was quite sick, wasn't I? And I mean Lauren kept going on about it in the car, you're back to health. I'm back to health today.
Speaker 1: Coughing in the car. I was coughing a lot in the car. Yeah, the COVID gone back there, COVID.
Speaker 4: What about like yeah, when you're in the meanwhile, Brodi and I just belting out tunes of Front Center.
Speaker 1: I think the rock bottom moment was us in the small town and yeah, yeah, I g a buying a box of splits.
Speaker 4: The thing that got me is that we left basically an hour and you guys left to get home before us, and we beat you.
Speaker 1: It was the drive from hell.
Speaker 4: And the funniest part about it was Perry opted to go with you guys. He wanted to get home. Harry got home last.
Speaker 1: I was in the car that got there. Was the car that got home last. So you're the fucking moment when we're going past and I'm like, wet stuff to pould have.
Speaker 4: I had a bowl of peanut on Friday, very lovely.
Speaker 1: One amazing on board here.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We love people.
Speaker 1: I'm I am obsessed with their pen one.
Speaker 7: I did not take any pinots home. So if you're sending any more out pretty quick with the pino parent.
Speaker 1: Now let's go take us out, guys with your.
Speaker 4: Car song dreams, can can jo and then no, no, you know you got to hang them. You know you have to be sure.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's go yourselves, just because you started a very strong burn and then did it from the top.
Speaker 4: Maybe ye