Speaker 1: Good morning. Now then wake wait.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawrence, We'll start your morning the right.
Speaker 3: Away to be great.
Speaker 4: This is Jason Lauren on Melvin's Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 1: Good morning and happy that Friday. Good morning everybody, Good morning, mister stand Away, Good morning Melbourne. We are minus loss again so Monday morning, hopefully she will be back. But we are missing your queen. We hope she's doing okay, Yeah we are. Hey. Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Happy Friday to you Jason Melbourne as well, which.
Speaker 1: Is Brady Executive.
Speaker 5: You can't go this hard this early.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, happy Friday, Happy Friday. Hit the button, hit the button, hit to hit the button.
Speaker 5: A bit like port Adelaide last night, fail fire shot some fine, he's not he's not interesting.
Speaker 1: He's not even going to take a morning to us. That's like, that's not sportsmanship.
Speaker 5: So Brody our executive producer Barracks for the Power.
Speaker 1: Here's their song shot that's the wrong one. The I'm so so, I don't think God.
Speaker 5: Unto the Bomber supporters out there, first win of twenty twenty five Brain the Expense of the Power, it really did.
Speaker 1: What was the mood like at Marvel last night. You have to hit the button. We can't hit the button. We can't, we can't. We can't hear if you can hit the button. And I think you have to hit the button. I'm hitting the button. Okay, here we go. Try that. You maybe get up, come in, okay, watch this, watches watch this is great case getting up? Hey's walking in.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should be toying with him this early.
Speaker 6: Hello, I hate Lessendon?
Speaker 5: Okay much, that's so much? What what time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you stay right till the end of the match, because there was hope? Oh, there was still about last three minutes and then it's like I'd probably run for the train.
Speaker 6: There was seven minutes to go and it was over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What was the train ride with a few of your brethren?
Speaker 1: He does love the train at the best of times. It was groom.
Speaker 6: They're just not very we'll just say pleasant supporters.
Speaker 1: They you go spin on people. I don't think you guys can talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they're just not very accepting.
Speaker 7: And the whole time and they you don't hear a word from them until they win, which is the sign of a.
Speaker 1: Can I check did you wear Gavin Wengerdeen.
Speaker 6: Had a polo and a hat on.
Speaker 5: Right, So you dressed up.
Speaker 1: Shoes, do we go?
Speaker 5: I'm not talking to either of you.
Speaker 1: Alrighty mate?
Speaker 5: Happy producing today. I had a good day for it. Oh he's going to be a filthy mood.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it is Friday and let's celebrate it being Friday. Jason, Oh yeah, good mood. I'm in another playful move.
Speaker 1: Actually today Nick, the Wizard Watson is coming in after eight this morning. Oh my god. They've got a.
Speaker 5: Big match this weekend against the Giants. Now that's been played in lon Sesston because they've still got the deal in Tasmania, oh, where they played a lot of their home games. So the Wizard's hopping on the plane.
Speaker 1: Now. Remember last week he was in this kid's only twenty second year playing first grade AFL. Last week when he was in here, we said, hey, coming up next Melanie see from the Spice Girls. Nick had no idea what we're talking. He thought it was a movie. Well, yeah, so coming up this morning, we're going to do a bit of a generation test. It's good now, how's this right? Yesterday we got for him, Well you'd left and I was saying to the producing team left. I obviously stuck around for the meetings everything, and.
Speaker 5: Then he will come alone.
Speaker 1: And I said, oh, look, let's find some nineties movies, TV shows, you know. Yeah, and I said, oh, show me the money. Yes, like, let's get that audio grab, we'll play it. And then I looked at the team and I was like, you know, Jerry maguire, who hadn't seen it gen Z at twelve years to do Saturday, wait for it. She looked and she goes, is that Eddie's brother? No, Jerry McGuire hearing that is not Eddie's brother.
Speaker 5: He might have yelled that at Millionaire when he was doing show me the Money, Nick.
Speaker 1: There wasn't once and in after eight we got money to go. This morning, let's get into it. This is Nova. Good morning. It is Jason Lauren Clints here as well, although were minus laws this morning. Hopefully back on Monday, big shout out to her. Hey, we're staying on the air today till we give away the five k as well.
Speaker 5: Oh it must go.
Speaker 1: It's our crazy runout sale, five thousand dollars coming up guaranteed. Okay, yep, after seventh morning, we will do that.
Speaker 5: Hey, j Sum an early one for those on the road thirteen twenty four to ten. I want to know Melbourne's best pub. Give it a shout out. The reason I say.
Speaker 1: It could be inn array of reasons.
Speaker 5: Oh exactly with the food. Is it the palm or is it the steak? Is it Statend?
Speaker 1: Is it the TIV section?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Club Keene, Yeah, Brighton Beach Hotel, end of South Road. Oh yeah, fast becoming my newfa. What do they do there? It's going to be a food thing. It's what I do. No, no, no, it's quite a massive pub. They've just got a great sports room. They've just done a little back courtyard. It's right on Beach Road. So on a cracking day you've got the sun coming in like tonight.
Speaker 5: Here's a question for you. Question at the pub. I mean it's all about the mains, you know, be at the palm of the steak. Do you go dessert at a pub?
Speaker 1: No, you don't because it's like people that order a pastor at a pub freaks me.
Speaker 5: Ah, nokie, you can have a pub knocking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you don't.
Speaker 5: Often hear you know. I'm going down the Rising Sun for a nockie tip.
Speaker 1: If you're eating the nookie. It's Lautana Latina Latina.
Speaker 5: I went to one last night in Richmond, shout out Union House. It's on Swan Street and it was Locals Night.
Speaker 1: Big beer, Guden.
Speaker 5: It's more a it's more a deck as opposed to it. I've been there elevated good pub. Yeah, great pub. But Thursday night is locals night. Locals Night is Thursday night. Yeah, so you have to show ID to live in the area.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There there are obviously specials for locals, and there's a little key ring that you get and there they do a raffle.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that.
Speaker 5: Basically it's sort of jackpots each week, so they'll say number eighty nine, number eighty nine is number eighty.
Speaker 1: Nine here there to win it.
Speaker 5: And there's a cash prize, right cash, So at the moment.
Speaker 1: A couple of like rumps.
Speaker 5: I think it's on too, about six hundred bucks. And then if it doesn't go off last night, if number eighty nine isn't there, they add another one hundred dollars and then at jackpots to the week. Yeah, yeah, that's quite cool, all for locals. The other thing I took part in was the meat raffle.
Speaker 1: I love a good meat, so do I love a good meat.
Speaker 5: I just what I'm doing this morning is questioning the profit margin on the meat raffle. I may kill you are fortune. I bought about seventy five tickets the same I would have spent a good thirty bucks on my tickets.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I have bought several butcher franchises like I've spent that much on meat raffles.
Speaker 5: My point being I could have bought the meat in the meat right, And that's just me.
Speaker 1: But it's the pride of winning. It is, isn't it. They're making a killing on the meeting.
Speaker 5: It's a great pub. They do a great steak night as well. Th then twenty four tender join us a shout out for a pub.
Speaker 1: I love the tone when they're reading out the winners of a meat raffle as well, A little bit like all right, blue ticket and if you don't have blind.
Speaker 5: I'm out already.
Speaker 1: Josh in Doncaster, Melbourne's best pub? What do you go?
Speaker 8: It has to be Nooji Pub. The best partner is. It's probably about an hour and a half away from his DV day, heading towards.
Speaker 1: Warrigal big drive, worth it, worth it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been going there for the last what seven years?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 5: How big are the palmers?
Speaker 8: Josh, boy, I'll do massive, massive farmers.
Speaker 1: Like size in my head I'm talking.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's a big parmer.
Speaker 1: Please don't laugh and encourage him, Josh, all right, what's what's the name of the pub again? Give it one will shout out Nooji Pub? Okay, okay, can you go to?
Speaker 4: Where do you go?
Speaker 5: Half Moon? Full Moon? Quarter Moon?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's enough for the half Moon Hotel, McKinnon pub. I've got down the road and the east boundary. Oh okay, yeah, that's a good as well, just on Center Road. Actually, I went there with instanate, my mate who's a trading Yeah. They were doing some work at my place, so I took him and the boys there for lunch the other day. We've ordered yeah and maybe I kid you not. Seven minutes maybe six minutes later, and there was like a table of eight of us. The lady brings over a palmer and chips and we've all ordered parmeers and chips brings over a parmer and chips, puts it in front of Cory, one of the workers walks away, and we're like, that was quick. None of the other meals are coming out. We reckon. She's dropped it at the wrong table. He's eating it. Twenty minutes later, eight parmers come out. He gets a second, so you've got an extra parma, got an extra farmer. Poor Donald's in the front bar fading away because he didn't rock up.
Speaker 5: But you know, do you know it's a bit pop when they give you the little buzzer thirty degrees today, Jason, Yeah, pretty good weather today.
Speaker 1: Great weather if you're headed to the Avalon Show this weekend.
Speaker 5: International Air Show. Yes, so that's on from today all weekend, and there's just an array of I'm just watching the Today Show live at the moment. There's an array of very big planes. Yeah, it's all sort of all sorts.
Speaker 1: Plane. If it goes in the air or it gets hight, it'll be there if it gets high. Okay, I don't think you're allowed to fly the plane, but there might be some lucky golden ticket number forty three, you get the faighteen.
Speaker 5: Oh congratulations, go with me here, okay, going with you.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Oh, dear, did you find someone else's underwear somewhere.
Speaker 5: Just lying around?
Speaker 1: Did you get in the car random perim underwear in the car.
Speaker 5: Why would the reg Grundes be in the car.
Speaker 1: Maybe someone was getting up to no good they left their Reg Grundes in the car. Thirteen twenty fourteen. I want to talk rogue underwear. What did you find and wear.
Speaker 5: His rogue underwear? Is it a bit of a calling cart?
Speaker 1: It is a concert, you know when people throw bras and stuff like that. I was watching a clip the other day justin Tim Blake had a brath thrown at him on stage and he looked very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember going to a John Farnham concert back in the day and Johnny used to get all the underwear thrown. Here's a bonds Johnny.
Speaker 1: I always wonder ladies bring a second bro or are they taking the one off?
Speaker 5: Well, it depends.
Speaker 1: That's what JT asked on stage, was I did want this back to the fresher year as it? Yeah, you know, and they write their phone number on the inside just in case he goes. Sheie looks all right, Yeah, all lost property ends up there. Debbie from you know John Caine can ring you and say, hey, we've got it down here at the stadium.
Speaker 5: Where have you stumbled across a pair of red bundies my wife's underwear. I didn't expect you to say that on the radio this morning.
Speaker 1: So got a knock on the door yesterday afternoon from the neighbors next door. Now keep in mind, we've only just really moved into the Bentley area, been there about half a year, six months, still getting to know the neighbors. How friendly are you with We definitely wave when we pull up. Oh yeah, that's we haven't been in each other's house yet. No sort of barbecues. No't we haven't crossed that bridge. Don't let their kids jump in the pool. No, we haven't gone down that. You know COVID times where people have put a hole in the fence and walked through and see neighbors. No, we're not at that level yet. Got a knock on the doorrist affnoon. Hey hope you guys have had a good week. This is really random. But do these undies and bra belong to your wife? Because they were in our backyard.
Speaker 5: What's she doing in the backyard of your neighbors.
Speaker 1: Without any pants on?
Speaker 5: Why is she taking them off?
Speaker 1: It was a clinton. I cannot tell you how awkward the conversation was because Lou wasn't home at the time.
Speaker 5: Did the neighbor have had they given him a wash?
Speaker 1: I don't know. They just tell a little places bak and I'm like, oh, how did they get in your backyard? Because I didn't know? And they were like, I don't know. And I was like, OK, well, this will be a little chat at dinner tonight. Hey, thanks for returning and hope you will have a great day.
Speaker 5: She saw was it a male or a female?
Speaker 1: Female? Thank god? Anyway, lu got home, I'm like, what the what the hell? Mab cheers. I don't know, So I went back and checked the cameras because we've got cameras around the house. Archie, our three year old, has been taking loose underwear off the line and then pulling a chair up to the fence and scattering them in different neighbour's property. So the house at the back has her underwear over the fence as well, but they haven't returned them.
Speaker 5: What are they doing with them?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's that girl from across the fence.
Speaker 1: Are you right? Are you right?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not the neighbor I.
Speaker 1: Know, but to shout out to yours if they're listening this morning.
Speaker 5: That minor inside on the drying rack.
Speaker 1: Twenty four ten, here's our number, row Gundhi's Where have you seen a pair turn up? Or where did you lose a pair? If it was rogue underwear, we want to hear about it. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. In return, I got a lot of free stuff to go for a Friday. I've got Cogan vouchers. We can hook you up with free lunch at Oljana or even send you off to Ana conduct. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Rogue underwear where they turn up? Melbourne? Okay, we are talking rogue underwear. My neighbors brought back my wife's underwear yesterday. It turns out after we checked the camera's my three year old Archie has been throwing it over the fence.
Speaker 5: Is your wife horrified?
Speaker 1: She more found it funny that I was the one that entered the door and had to have the interaction with the neighbors over her underwear.
Speaker 5: We're still if the underwear aren't intact, like if there.
Speaker 1: Was who was a bit embarrassed that it wasn't her best. Yeah, you know, all right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Wherever you had a pair of underwear turn up good, a gie, good clean?
Speaker 9: How are you baby?
Speaker 5: We're good, thank you? Where did you find a pair of red Grundies?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: So I've got a very quick story.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 9: This happened about twenty years ago when I was living with my dad. So at the time I was sixteen, Dad was really mid forties, and we were best buds and there was no secrets between us, which makes this a whole lot funnier. I went and stayed over my mates, sayteen sixteen, playing PlayStation speaking, a couple of beers in and in the morning he got up and about to go for a surf and rolling out the driveway with my mate's dad, and we see he's a pair of n these with a big stripe on the middle of them, and we couldn't feel about where they come from or what had happened.
Speaker 1: Where did you see them in the middle of the driveway.
Speaker 9: In the middle of the driveway, right, Okay, Yeah, so we couldn't figure out where they come from, a where had happened? And sort of just thought it was weird and didn't think anything of it. And about two weeks later, say mate and his dad were around at our place having a barbecue, and dad had had a couple of beers and made the old confession where he's at the pub and hooked up with his chick, and little did he know that he was or she was neighbors with my mate, And so he's one thing's led to another. And then in the morning, in a bit of a haste to leave, he's going to bend over and put his jocks on and strike them and at his back out of the door, she's going back in her bed. So he didn't want to walk the two k's home, so he quickly whipped them off, and he thought that he chucked them in the bin when the lid was open, but he'd missed the bin and chucked them clean over the fence into my neighbors into my mate driveway. So at least he had the balls own up and tell us about it. But he never lifted down sick.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Tell me a long store.
Speaker 5: That was a real venture as well. That was amazing, Joe.
Speaker 1: What I like, mate is you are dining out, dining out on that twenty years later.
Speaker 5: Part two coming up after this short song.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten Rogue underwear, Where did they turn up? Give us a cool Melbourne. It's fast approaching nine, but he's thrown them over the fence and that was their house.
Speaker 5: You get it down. I might need it.
Speaker 1: I might need to replay morning everyone. It is just gone four to seven. You're on over one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well, although we're minus los she's off again today, hopefully back on board on Monday. But we love you Lozzi and we miss you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten this morning though, and where we're talking about rogue underwear? Where did you find a pair of undies? How did they get there?
Speaker 1: Let's go to Luis. Good morning, Louise rounds. Were these yours? Yeah?
Speaker 10: They were mine when I was younger. I found a pair in my freezer.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, bit to unpack here, so you've opened the freezer. Found a pair of underwear male female.
Speaker 10: They were mine when we're younger, my mum, because we used to have a chest breeze and it's to our washing machine, right, and the washing machine was a top loader as well as obviously the chest breezer. They'll both side by side.
Speaker 1: In the breeze.
Speaker 5: And you went to get the frozen peas and you pulled out a pair.
Speaker 1: Of frozen.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: One morning when getting ready for breakfast radio, I was so tight I started the shower. I took my mondaies off and instead of throw them in the dirty clothes, I just threw him in the toilet and hit flush. Oh did you I didn't even think.
Speaker 5: That would have clogged.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh the catches. I just I wasn't even thinking.
Speaker 5: Justin in ivan, good morning to your mate.
Speaker 8: Here are you going?
Speaker 5: We're going all right? Where did you find a pair of rogue gundies?
Speaker 3: So my wife and I and my ten year old daughter were going to look at a rental.
Speaker 11: It was a.
Speaker 9: Plash one down a baker's mask.
Speaker 8: It was a three three story place right at.
Speaker 1: The front door on a rose bush.
Speaker 3: He's a pair of ladies undies And I used the rubber.
Speaker 1: I can't right. Did you end up renting the place?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: We did some turn around them instead.
Speaker 9: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: You have a look at that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that that property is a bit used.
Speaker 1: Good corp.
Speaker 9: Erin good morning, did you morning, Jason Clint?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: Did your undies go walk about?
Speaker 1: Not mine?
Speaker 12: I found an on the garard's floor, and obviously I was a bit concerned. I have and had clients that he would walk through our garage to see his business out the back.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you think he was doing the dirty?
Speaker 12: Well, I didn't know, and I had no other signs, but I thought, oh, I got to give him the benefit of the doubts. I have to think about this really hard. So I was thinking about it really hard. And then I realized that my suitcase was like just next to that. And I then thought about it a bit, and I thought, who's choose my suitcase?
Speaker 4: Class?
Speaker 12: And I remembered that my best he had borrowed my suitcase to have a naughty weekend away with her partner.
Speaker 1: So it was your friend's underwear, my best.
Speaker 12: Friend's under It was a size smaller than what I wear.
Speaker 1: You've jumped to conclusions, Yeah, right, and I'm sure. I'm sure. And you would have been really calm about it when you ask your partner as well. That would have been did ask him?
Speaker 10: I didn't ask him.
Speaker 12: I was like, no, no, no, let's think this through and let's think of every other alternative.
Speaker 1: God, you're good, You're good. My wife would have been like holding it up like evidences, like a red.
Speaker 5: Rag to a box. Hey Jase, bit of action in Canberra. Just watching a live shot of the PM. He's jumped in C one, which is the Commonwealth car, and he's off to see the Governor General. We're going to the polls Australia.
Speaker 1: We're getting a date. More details on that and how.
Speaker 5: It's like a police chase. Have a look at all the cars. It's like you've got federal police, you've got media following the PM shot.
Speaker 1: It looks a little bit sad though compared to like the big US motive. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: It's a real ustraight motivator.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like, I'm pretty sure Albo is actually driving the car.
Speaker 5: So May the third, we're up to the poles.
Speaker 1: Well we don't know that yet, yet to be confirmed.
Speaker 5: Let's have a bet, all right.
Speaker 1: I'll put my money on May the third. A lot of want to use around this morning. How's that Richmond player? Yeah? No, bolter, oh man, I was just watching the footage back that hit. It's just grubby is the word for it.
Speaker 5: Just unbeliever in front of a pub. So he country victorious. He's played guilty, right, so he'll be sentenced shortly staring down the barrel of a potential imprisonment like jail time. He could serve jail time for you know what, I and you don't what. No one's above the law.
Speaker 1: I hate these situations because it gives footy players. It just does the whole bloody footy players. You know they should be better than that. No, you were just it's one bad apple, do you know what I mean? There's been several bad apples. But yeah, so when's the sentence?
Speaker 5: Not a great look? I believe in a couple of weeks. Yeah, right, so he won't be playing any footy until then.
Speaker 1: So we've got that, and then we've all so good.
Speaker 5: We're off to the poles.
Speaker 1: We are off to the poles. Elbow has just down the little car convoy this morning. He has been out cruising this.
Speaker 5: Dramatic oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 11: Well we have just seen the Prime Minister drive past, as you say that short drive from the lodge to Government House. Inside here will be will be speaking to the Governor General Sam Mossnett. Of course from there it's just a five week campaign before Australia.
Speaker 1: Now they will feel like this on the TV for the next twenty minutes while he's inside.
Speaker 5: The old fill on television is fun because you've got to wait for the PM to emerge and talk to the media, so you're just sprouting all sorts of facts, figures. See what's telling stories.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Governor General obviously got Jim's mowing in yesterday because oh the gardens have been done. Oh, the gardens have been done. They look incredible.
Speaker 5: The government cars have been Are they cleaned?
Speaker 1: Yep? They were down at Crystal. We are going to the piles. However, I don't think some people in Australi are going to be happy about it. I'll tell you why next. How good is the weather today?
Speaker 5: Thirty degrees, plenty of sunshine. Maybe I don't want to say just yet, but maybe our last hit of summer.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sick of hearing that. Well, I've been hearing that for three months. This is it our last run.
Speaker 5: Well, prepare for it now, at in case, Just in case, enjoy it, Melbourne. We enjoy the Sundays.
Speaker 1: Ahead. You're heading to the g tonight for Melbourne and the sunsmorrow afternoon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a that's going to be a lock in, not a lockout, a lock in.
Speaker 1: That'll be a big one.
Speaker 5: Not many people this morning though, we are talking about all things Canberra and the election because Albow has gone to see the Governor General, which by the way is Sam Mouston at Yarralumla House. It's a big it's a big sort of tradition almost because what the Governor General has to do is dissolve Parliament. So the PM will jump in his car, he'll the lodge in Canberra, a short little drive into I watched the drive. Do you think they'd sit down for a cup of tea?
Speaker 1: And God with biscuit with a pox? He compared to the US like our motorcade. Is Elbow's car a white full drive?
Speaker 5: Is it a statesman?
Speaker 1: No, he's in the beam of these days, is he? Yep? And then he's got the BMW full drive factories out.
Speaker 5: Isn't it make any Australian cars anymore?
Speaker 1: And then it's just followed by one cop car like it's not exactly flashy.
Speaker 5: So waiting on confirmation, Jas but it sounds as if Australians will be voting at the election on May the third.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'd like just once the Governor General to go. That's not going to work for me. I gotta take I gotta take the kids. I got something on that day. We're having a barbecue because i'd be roping. Sister's getting wedding, met, wedding married. Sorry, i'd be rape if I lived in Queensland. It's a long weekend? Is it Labour Day on the Monday?
Speaker 5: Oh I wonder if that's going to annoy the Queenslanders.
Speaker 1: Well it will like if you're going away for long weekend. Now postal voter.
Speaker 5: The good thing is I guess these days not many people actually vote on election.
Speaker 1: Mate. I had to go to the airport last election and try trying to get to the airport with the traffic because everyone was out voting. It was a nightmare. Thirteen twenty four What have you got on? You got anything on? Just check your calendar, guys. That weekend actually works for me. I'm good, Alba, I've got nothing on and I love a sausage. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, bugging it up.
Speaker 1: What do you got on? Is it May the fifth?
Speaker 5: May third?
Speaker 1: May the third, So there you go. May the third is the election? What have you got on? May the third? Christenings? Weddings that this is not going to work for you heading off on a cruise ship. Oh there's a postal vote, all right. Let's have a look at the footy. Oh good court. So if you're a.
Speaker 5: Bulldog supporter, you're playing Port Adelaide at Mars Stadium in Ballarat.
Speaker 1: All right, so you've got to get to Ballarat's got to vote early.
Speaker 5: Oh the Pies play the Cats at the g but that's at night, so that's post election, so they should be right there right.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number In return, I got two hundred dollars and a condovouchers up for grabs, pay less so you can play more this Easter thanks to anakondro jacket. Two hundred bucks to drop there. Thirteen twenty four ten is the election day? Going to screw with your sort of personal calendar? Weddings Mitzvah's I won't say a funerals because they come out of nowhere. Thirteen twenty four ten does this date not work for you. You're on the air thanks to shell Ready Express. Just watching the footage of Albow.
Speaker 5: Leaving, you're a little throne.
Speaker 1: Well there's like Elbow's driven to Government House this morning to call the election. You'll ask for permission and then now he's heading to Parliament House to do.
Speaker 5: Like a media conference.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's no motiicate, Like he's just merging in the traffic in Canbra.
Speaker 5: Like everyone he's not. He's driver.
Speaker 1: No I know, but like you'd be in the traffic in Cambra the lights. You look too, there he is, and be like what is that car't have an Australian flag on the Bonnot it's the PM.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: No, well Trumpy gets like a four motiicated.
Speaker 5: No, no, that's he looks more like a common man, doesn't he?
Speaker 1: The point being the Prime minister if you can't run the reds.
Speaker 5: Well he's announced or he will announce a May third election. So we're asking Melbourne on thirteen twenty four to ten, what have you got on May third? Is it really spoiling? Spoiling your plans?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the phone thirteen twenty four to ten. Uh oh, Carmel, How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: This isn't going to work for you, is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What's on my.
Speaker 10: Son's twenty third?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 3: No, heading into the casino. But big day for everybody getting ready?
Speaker 1: Oh no, there you are trying to do a shilly and you've got to go vote.
Speaker 5: Well, she's got to do it here as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hair make up a.
Speaker 1: Lot ins from midday?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't Will this affect you?
Speaker 1: Vote, Carmel?
Speaker 5: Because I'm building an opinion poll, an over one hundred opinion pole.
Speaker 1: Who are you voting for?
Speaker 3: Labor?
Speaker 5: Okay? One for Albert?
Speaker 1: Is that Albert? Yeah? Matt and accident Morning, Maddie. On thirteen, twenty fourteen, I made the third going to work for you?
Speaker 3: No one in the world going on. I play in a golf club and we played once a month on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: That's unfair and two.
Speaker 3: Off storms generally help us. Nine ten o'clock, don't finish until about.
Speaker 1: Four for the pole. Oh, you going to do a postal? You're going to have to do the postal, Maddie, postal.
Speaker 3: Or hopefully they're open earlier and a couple of days earlier.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're not going to wear a little golf shoes in.
Speaker 5: There spot, No, no where am I putting you in the opinion pole?
Speaker 3: Donkey?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, the donkey down the bottom?
Speaker 1: That sounds like someone that would.
Speaker 5: Donkey is where you label it from top to bottom, isn't it?
Speaker 1: What's the one where you draw the penis on the slip?
Speaker 5: Well, that's just the.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what overall, Maddie, I'm going to you sound like a beer drinking to me. So if you love beer, cocktails, whiskey or wine, don't miss GABS the Great Australian Beer Spectacular. It's on April fourth. Oh, there you go till the fifth. Tickets through ticket Tech. I'm going to chuck your some tickets, beautiful. Come on your mate, let's got to wear abe. Hello, Jen, Hi?
Speaker 12: Here you going?
Speaker 1: Were good? Oh? May the third? You're not happy?
Speaker 12: No, it's actually my birthday.
Speaker 5: A happy birthday for May third? What are we celebrating?
Speaker 12: It'll be my twenty sixth Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, do you know the good thing about this is that you can go to a polling place and you can join all your friends for a barbecue because there's going to be those sausage sizzles everywhere the cake stools.
Speaker 12: What a day I think we're going to have to we've got a bottomless don't.
Speaker 5: Mean about that's a morning vote?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely definitely, not an afternoon when I'll give you that.
Speaker 5: Where do you sit elbow Dodo?
Speaker 12: If I'm being completely honest, I don't even know who's running, so I guess the.
Speaker 1: Sight on the day and that you haven't even got to the bottomless brunt yet.
Speaker 5: Do you know who the PM is? Jen?
Speaker 10: Albert?
Speaker 1: Get what's his full name? Albert alb Albert Albans Did you say, sure?
Speaker 5: Albert?
Speaker 1: Poor thing to be sitting there on May the third? Going, I can't find an Albert on this page.
Speaker 5: Anywhere, there's an Anthony, not an Albert. What's happened to him? Ebony?
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning. You guys need to take their slips back to off as well. They printed him wrong.
Speaker 5: What do you got on? You got plans on May the third?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm going to fishes out to the largest festival on the.
Speaker 1: Gold car Oh, fishes playing on?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 5: What they should do should put a polling place like an absentee voting place at Fisher.
Speaker 1: Then Albert would have a chance of winning Albert. Albert might get there.
Speaker 5: Who are you going to vote for? Fisher?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I'd like to see Alba in one of those funny little bucket hats.
Speaker 5: Well. At the moment, our Nova one hundred opinion poll has Elbow one vote, Donkey one vote, Fisher one vote. It's a hung parliament.
Speaker 1: You forgot Albert Albert. You know it's coming up just before eight, don't you had?
Speaker 5: I cast my eyes over the rundown. Yes, I do jo the five K question, Jayson, you better believe and we are here until we give the five k away.
Speaker 1: We ain't leaving. It must go, it must go. Your chance to win five thousand dollars coming up very soon first though, in one of those fire resistant suits today.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm walking into a church and I'm hopefully not burning.
Speaker 5: You don't spend a great deal of time with j C, do you?
Speaker 1: No? There mused have been ULTI boy backing, did you Yeah?
Speaker 5: He would have been proud of you.
Speaker 1: Got to eat the bread A little heat in the church. One of the kids is having their reconciliation to reconciliation.
Speaker 5: What are they reconciling? It's just one of the is that the baptism.
Speaker 1: It's not the twelve steps. That's a different thing. No, No, it's not the water on the sky one. It's something else. But there's a bit of second. It's a bit a second time this week that I've had a call up the church last week, good friends of ours, we're having their child baptized.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, what do you wear to church? Do you have to get old up? I think you gotta wear like pants, like a suit.
Speaker 1: And you know me, I'm a shorts boy.
Speaker 5: You're shorts and a hat book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a baptism is quite yeah, maybe some sometimes a tie. And I thought, and we didn't want to take Archie our three ye wrong, because he's a liability. There's a good chance he would jump on the little podium trying to a swim in the water. You know what I mean. It's just a bit rogue. So we're okay, lou My wife goes, let's get a baby setter to look after Archie so we can take the other two and go.
Speaker 5: With It's so, how long does a reconciliation go for the baptist I was imagining to hang on, this is the baptism. The baptism last week, right, I was imagining to go for like an hour or so. Yeah, it's on a Sunday. Do I say the Lord's prayer?
Speaker 1: I think so, because here's the goat. I didn't go what I have a sneaky deal going with how babysitter erin. So if I don't want to go to something, I message the baby setter and say, hey, Loo, my wife's about to message you and say, are you available from twelve o'clock on Sunday to look after Archie? We have to go to a baptism. Can you say you're only available from one? So when Lou message the babysitter, Load's like, oh, she's she's only free from one. So why don't you stay home with Archie, skip the church and meet us at the pub afterwards.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, I hope you pay her for that extra?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: I will start?
Speaker 5: You don't if you are listening eron Aaron. If you are listening, you should invoice Jays because that is above and be.
Speaker 1: A little deal. Though good little deal doesn't listen to laughter eight and then I have to do the other message. Just stay with Archie. I'll meet you at the palm.
Speaker 5: What would what would the fellow upstairs think of your behavior?
Speaker 1: Just speak of like I'm going to get a chance to meet him one day anyway, I'll be meeting his old mate downstairs, probably be in the VIP section down there. Little tip there you go. If you got a baby center on board, just get him in the back pocket. So like, just like no, no, no, a fid okay, white life exactly coming up? Your chance to win five thousand dollars. It's a five K question. We are staying on the air till we give it away. Now, guys, just like a two dollars shop at Westfield, we are doing a crazy runout sale. We are going to stay on the air and keep playing till someone wins the five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It must go, it must go. So we've got all five thousand dollars questions this morning. And Wayne, you're our first player.
Speaker 1: Good morning, we are good. You're a firefighter, you're about to drop your son off at school, and more importantly, you are a Hawks fan.
Speaker 5: To flag this year.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put happy in the moment, will just keep food.
Speaker 1: Any any message for Nick the Wizard Watson coming in.
Speaker 8: If I wouldn't spy.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about I was thinking about for a.
Speaker 5: Coffee, Oh little coffee?
Speaker 1: What a shout? Fantastic gay, Wayne. Rules are simple. You will hear the question from Clint, and then you will hear a three to two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, yep, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Wayne needs a little bit of thought music. If you've got a little bit of thought music, let me set the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Wayne, What year was the original Jaws film released?
Speaker 3: Three two one?
Speaker 5: My David good Year, my vintage, my birth year.
Speaker 1: But no, nineteen seventy five, nineteen seventy five, Wayne, Sorry, Goode, that.
Speaker 5: Movie is still scared for one of his classics.
Speaker 1: You know what I'd like to do next time we bring out a shark movie or they bring out a shark movie, Let's hire like the indoor pool g sack, oh yeah, and then give away tickets and do like a little floating movie and.
Speaker 5: Have your yeah yeah, just so they hurt themselves. Got a cold brown Moving on. Debbie from wets Foot's Gray Damn.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hi Jack, it's high clean?
Speaker 1: Are you we are good? Debbie? What's on the cards of the weekend?
Speaker 13: Nothing? Just want the Mighty Blues to have a win tonight.
Speaker 1: And I so you're right, nothing is on this weekend.
Speaker 13: Then sorry, I must say that I do know Brodie, your producer quite well.
Speaker 5: Actually, was there a bit of romance?
Speaker 13: Well, he has actually been over to my house.
Speaker 1: Oh, you are right in his.
Speaker 3: Yes he has, he came.
Speaker 13: He actually came over to watch me.
Speaker 3: Twirl my five buttons.
Speaker 1: So there you go, just told their one set. Can we get an executive producer? Bread? Now I want to point out to everyone this is this is the man that runs the show, the executive producer, so he should be the most professional.
Speaker 5: What were you doing in Deborah's.
Speaker 1: What are you doing at Debbie's house? Mate? Oh? The button's not working? Comingy coming? He coming here? You know what? How about next time? Less time at Debbie's, more time in the tech area getting the button fixed.
Speaker 5: Good morning to Debbie.
Speaker 6: Hello, my friend Debbie.
Speaker 7: Yes, she was very proficient with five batons and I watched her twelve.
Speaker 6: Them in her living room.
Speaker 5: Does she twel them? Well? Quite the twirler, Debbie.
Speaker 1: Was anybody else there?
Speaker 13: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Was anybody else actually there at your place at the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: One other person?
Speaker 1: Do you want to give any more context or any more details.
Speaker 7: Uh nah, it was a great evening, evening. I'll remember it forever and I will come down and visit you in your caravan sometimes soon.
Speaker 1: Debbie.
Speaker 13: Oh, we haven't got any more, Broes, we sold it.
Speaker 1: No right, if you two are okay, can we move on with the game?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 1: Five thousand dollars? Al right, Debbie, you are going to hear a question from Clint and then you'll hear a three to two one. You have to answer in that time. Okay, yes, yep, all right, come on, Debbi, you got this. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Your question is botany Bay is in which Australian state?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 5: You gotta Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Am?
Speaker 5: I kidding you?
Speaker 1: You've won.
Speaker 12: I can't believe.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, Debbie, five thousand dollars doll.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 5: What does that sort of money mean to you?
Speaker 13: Dip crying that he's just, oh, thank.
Speaker 10: You so much.
Speaker 5: And Brodie, he had nothing to do with coming out.
Speaker 1: I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 5: But I'll get him to hand deliver the check.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, oh, thank you god. That just oh it's fantastic, My god. I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 5: My god, I can't believe it, Debbie.
Speaker 1: Five thousand dollars coming your way, and I'll tell you what just to just to top of off, because this is all thanks to the Tesla Ka Bloom Festival, Escape the Ordinary. Check it out as a Festival of Flowers, the ultimate family day out, open daily kids sixteen and under. Free tickets at kabloom dot com dot a you. I'm going to hook you up with the cheeky weekend away tickets the Kabloom Festival, A Night to Calm, a winery tour, and we'll throw in Brody.
Speaker 13: Brody as well. Thank you so much, Ja, oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: So you're still twirling them buttons.
Speaker 1: Don't answer that there.
Speaker 13: No no, that was in my younger days. I hung my bet and unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Well debit you enjoy the five thousand dollars, dough.
Speaker 13: I will thank you guys so much. And I love your show listen all the time.
Speaker 3: I just I love it.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much, thank you very much, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: People always say that after we give the money done never before, it sounds like an inside job, didn't Yeah, what's what's going on there? Can you just stop popping over to our listeners hours our production team, like, come on, guys, heads him.
Speaker 5: The Whiz joins us, good morning to your mate.
Speaker 1: Morning boys, Wizard's back in the house. And what we're going for? Four wins in a row? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 5: What are you on? He jumped on, jumped off.
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't say that. I just said them on board the Hawk.
Speaker 5: Please. You are so transaction as you have for the D's.
Speaker 1: And then I realized their supporters were too wanky for me.
Speaker 4: I just see him the other week going down the race after they lost an year.
Speaker 1: Oh that was disgusting.
Speaker 5: What wasn't me? You don't look at me, but I would have given him in my mind, have.
Speaker 1: A chat to your supporters. We and you know what else? Wiz like when it rains, they don't come out.
Speaker 5: They're standing under cover. Yeah, but the stands normally their tartan rugs over the battle. It's basically me and okay, So you're heading to Tasmania. What's it like down there? Is it is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 5: Is it a good place for footy because it seems awfully cold all year round?
Speaker 4: It is normally cold. We got warm weather tomorrow, which.
Speaker 5: Is good seasonal top of what.
Speaker 4: I think, so last time I checked, So we'll take that. It's it's a quiet place.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: We love going down there because they're a great sponsor for the club and we have a good record down there as well, so that helps. It does help. It's a bit of home territory and yeah, so yeah, it is quiet when you go down there. There's not much really going on in Lawn system.
Speaker 1: But you're not going out tonight.
Speaker 4: No, definitely no going out spots in lawn.
Speaker 1: What happens when you're arrive, like the team will stay together for dinner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we arrive, do a bit of a captain's run on the oval, and then see a few fans down there as well, and then go home and go back to the hotel.
Speaker 5: And Jason's ears pricked when you said dinner and buffet. Yeah, now just paint a picture. What's in the buffet?
Speaker 4: No, just past there's.
Speaker 1: Just a hotel buffet. Yeah. I'd be headless if I stand at the same hotel and your entire football team stood up to go to the buffet first, I'd be like, that's my chance.
Speaker 5: Is it a dessert job as well? Do you get a little little treaty.
Speaker 4: Not really, not not before a game. Sort when we come back to the hotel after the game, there's something special for us, but not before a game, something special for.
Speaker 5: Putting pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's some some desserts there, but that's only forget the win as well.
Speaker 1: So what someone takes home to trim sou if.
Speaker 5: Pizza?
Speaker 4: No matter what?
Speaker 5: Hey, Nick, you were a big footy watcher, Like do you did you sit down and watch the footy last night?
Speaker 13: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yeah I did because I had a few mates playing out there, so I went to I didn't go watch. I just watched it from home, which is good.
Speaker 1: It's a messy match.
Speaker 4: It was a bit messy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't the best.
Speaker 4: Good to see us and get over the line though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: During the week you had a visitor at the club, someone who brings back great Hawthorne memories, Buddy Franklin. What was it like? Did you get a chance to say it out a bud?
Speaker 4: Yeah I did, and we had a footy clinic at glen Fairy Oval and got see Buddy didn't really realize how Tolly was.
Speaker 1: To be honest, is massive?
Speaker 5: Is that the first time you've you've met him.
Speaker 4: That's the first time I sort of talk to him. I've sort of seen him, like he's come to the club once, and but yeah, it's the first time. So I talked to him, and I didn't I didn't realize how Tolly was.
Speaker 5: He coould get a bit nervous speaking to someone like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because obviously whole childhood watching him go up kick snags and Yeah, as I said, I didn't realize how Tolly was in person. You're sort of looking on TV you think he's just another key for but he's built massive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big boy. Well he had a few very nice words to say about you. Tackle listen as.
Speaker 1: Big as you were.
Speaker 5: Lance, You never wizard hadson merching yet second year? What do you make of the Wizard?
Speaker 1: It was pretty good.
Speaker 5: It's pretty cool, wasn't he.
Speaker 1: I think it's just good.
Speaker 2: It's just good for the game. I think to have characters in this game, the young his young kids coming through to really watch them and fall in love with them as a player and bring an excitement to the game.
Speaker 1: It's great, said to pinch yourself moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is definitely obviously, Yeah, watching him growing up and having to say those words about me is pretty cool and hopefully I can keep impressing him. Yeah, that's that's what I mean.
Speaker 5: He kicked one thousand and sixty six goals in his story career. You're well on the way you'll get you.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, Jak and there we anyone else kicking a thousand goals? After we saw him and then Gin He's like, no way, no way, no one else is kicking in the thousand. So, like the calculations and everything, you have to kick like seventy goals for fifteen years straight or something for a thousand, so it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I've also heard people say the game sort of changed.
Speaker 5: Well it has, you don't really get it. Oh, I mean, you do have the big forwards, but they probably don't exert as much sort of influence over a single game as they once did. Right.
Speaker 4: The Glen Farr OVAL's pretty small as well, That's why Dunstall was kicking bags of twelve.
Speaker 5: Dunstall got that many goals. CG.
Speaker 1: It's quite small, so I can see Bud got up there. Hey, Lauren's not here today, but she was. She was shocked to last week over something we brought up with you. And I want to know if you copped a bit of crap from family or friends over this, because you know he's only twenty. Do you ever know who the Spice Girls are?
Speaker 4: I could not tell you who that was. I don't watch movies.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't like the greatest girl band of all time.
Speaker 5: I don't even know they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're.
Speaker 4: Forgiven you should watch it. It's cultural, it's good.
Speaker 5: It's cultural. From a boy from Ringland, I did couple up.
Speaker 4: All the boys, just all my mates from back home, and they couldn't believe it either. And I was like, I know the songs, but he don't know. I'm like the song I don't know.
Speaker 5: Now, put one want to be the boys from the club with Indy on the on the radio. You get a bit of feed some of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm more like the older boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might have a field day with what I want to do next. Well, we've got it. We've got to produce on our team gen z who's around your age, and we commonly like quiz her on things up. We'll play TV themes and go do you know this TV show? Our idea? Yeah, we want to do the same with you.
Speaker 4: That could be a nightmare.
Speaker 1: I got some very very famous song grabs. Yeah, and some openings to TV shows we grew up with Clint. We'll see how Nick the Wizard Watson goes with it. On the other side of this, plus our lights on sing along is next now. Last week, NICKI copped it from family and friends because you didn't know who the Spice Girls were. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: We're going to do a little generation test on you coming up very soon. What shows do you watch now? Are you into TV at all? No?
Speaker 4: Not really, That's why I reckon. I'll struggle with you.
Speaker 5: Were you're a PlayStation guy, PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Mad he packs the PlayStation for the tazzy trip.
Speaker 4: Fair enough to get two K in Fortnite, so the whole unit. Yeah, in two controllers, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to ask you a question or it'll be brutally honest with me. Are you a gaming chair sort of guy?
Speaker 5: No, I'm nice.
Speaker 4: I'm on the couch downstairs.
Speaker 5: And what about a headset?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm headset, Oh yeah, headset yeah yeah, but no gaming chair.
Speaker 1: No, it's a slippery slope starff with a headset. All of a sudden, you're in a chair with Hope.
Speaker 4: I don't get to that stage.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, before we get to the generation test, we do a thing on Friday scores, lights on, the sing along.
Speaker 5: But the test starts.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, because this is where we play an old school song Melbourne. And what we want you to do is the minute the song starts, you engage your head lights. It's your way of saying, everyone else in the traffic, I'm singing this old school banger with you. Now, Nick, we're going to get you to intro the song. I'm going to say half the title and you tell me what you reckon. The rest is, Okay, I reckon, you'll know it.
Speaker 5: I don't think you'll have the foggiest idea.
Speaker 1: Whither do I? Today's lights on sing along, Blinda Carlisle.
Speaker 5: You know, Blinda Carlisle, No, I don't. I reckon? You get a night.
Speaker 1: The song is Heaven.
Speaker 4: Is Place on Earth.
Speaker 1: And lights off?
Speaker 5: Yes, disengage.
Speaker 1: There we go. That is your lights on sing along for Friday, Blinda Carlisle. Heaven is a place on Earth. And what a guess of a title that was from our guest. It is Jason Lauren Clint's here. Although we are minus laws, we got Nick the Wizard Watson from the Hollywood Hawks in how did You Know It was? Heaven is a place on Earth.
Speaker 4: So it just comes to the back of my head. I've heard it before, obviously, and yeah, sort of rang in the back of my head.
Speaker 5: Every now and then in a nightclub they will play an old school banger, you know, like Boutique back in the day on a Friday night eighties and nineties.
Speaker 1: Do they play Blinda Carlisle Circus.
Speaker 4: Or maybe they'll let you or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha. You don't feel like you're heaven then?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So last week on the show we were talking about the Spice Girls and Lauren was blown over to realize you didn't know who they were. You've copped a bit of crap. So this morning we're going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. I've got I've got some audio of well known people. Yeah, I've got a TV theme and a song. We want to see if you know these first one very famous Australian. Do you know this person?
Speaker 7: I tell you what, any buss who secks anyone but not turning up the day as a bug.
Speaker 1: I think he made that quote after the Sydney to hope.
Speaker 5: No, the America America America's Cup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, since you said that, I could not tell you.
Speaker 5: Think about think about Canberra, think about the fella who once led Australia in the late daddies. No, no, Prime Minister Bob Hawk.
Speaker 1: That was heard a Bob.
Speaker 4: Yeah I have heard of Bob Hawk. Yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have guessed that.
Speaker 5: Could scull a beer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he does his finest word.
Speaker 5: The record for sculling a yard class.
Speaker 1: That was a hard one. You'll know this one, very very famous band. Again, not a banger you would hear at circus.
Speaker 4: I know the song. I just don't the bands. I'm just gonna I'm gonna have to guess it, give it a guess. I've even gonna guess embarrassing, crowded, crowded, no house, crowded house.
Speaker 1: Never heard of it, never heard of him.
Speaker 4: I just I know the songs, I don't know the bands.
Speaker 5: All right, let's let's go TV. Let's go tv TV. This is a show. Do you watch much of it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: What about growing up?
Speaker 4: Growing up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Growing up? He's twenty growing up now, all right, this is one we This brings back our youth doesn't it claim you'll know this one.
Speaker 4: No clue?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 5: What is just to give it another?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I could not tell you.
Speaker 1: I ever heard of Tim the two man Taylor.
Speaker 5: No, that's home improvement.
Speaker 4: I'm used to be giving me the hard line.
Speaker 1: That's pretty easy. I was going to give you the Simpsons, but it actually says in the opener, Okay, you know what you'll get this? Yeah, surely this is it very famous.
Speaker 4: Movie under the Pump.
Speaker 1: Already I go wait to catch up with you in a couple of weeks of ribbon you got I would say this is clinton one of the most famous movie quotes ever.
Speaker 5: Of all time, of all time, open up too much? If I can't, here we go.
Speaker 13: Congratulations, she's still made a.
Speaker 1: Show Me the Money. It's from the movie.
Speaker 4: Uh, I know, shame you the money. I just stayed over the movie.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: You know Tom Cruise American football.
Speaker 1: That helps?
Speaker 4: But I know is that isn't like an older one? Is the old movie Show Me the Money?
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise?
Speaker 5: In Jerry.
Speaker 4: Jerry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Jerry McGuire.
Speaker 5: McGuire, Oh, it's a get out of jail.
Speaker 1: Don't distract us, mate by giving away to gather around.
Speaker 5: Ticket is the reach of the air hole.
Speaker 1: You'll love this gen z our young producer. I said, can you get me the grab from Jerry McGuire And she said, is that Eddie's brother?
Speaker 5: That's just just as bad as me. Jerry McGuire I redeemed himself because he blew the airhorn. There we go and here they come. Look at them?
Speaker 1: Cool? God Almighty, Hey, make good luck in Tazzi. Thank you. I don't want to jink you, but I'm feeling I'm feeling good for the Hawks so far top of the ladder. How's it good to be sitting there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good. It's time in my career, so hopefully they can start there.
Speaker 1: Well, don't forget to pack the PlayStation. We'll catch up soon. Nick the Wizard Watson joining us on the air. Cheers a company mate.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne thirteen to nine. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here Laws is away hopefully back on Monday.
Speaker 4: Get it in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather Round and South Australia have to offer.
Speaker 5: It's a festival of footage and South Australia is ready.
Speaker 12: Because we gather arounds to AFL Jason Lawrence Jesse.
Speaker 1: I won't you take me to gather around? I want you to take me too. You're excited about this. So we are doing a family holiday. It is coming up fast. It's not the next weekend.
Speaker 5: No next weekend and after weekend after right, So next ipe haven't cooked the books because I got to go away next weekend on a little holiday before.
Speaker 1: Guess on this weekend, No next weekend, next weekend.
Speaker 5: So this time next week, you on a whiteboard and I'll run you through it.
Speaker 1: So so next week I'll say we're going Thursday week. That'll work.
Speaker 5: That'll work. Yeah, Thursday.
Speaker 1: I won't say next Thursday because that's Thursday exactly. You say Thursday week.
Speaker 5: It's the one after the Thursday that's coming.
Speaker 1: That's the one. It's always a heated argument.
Speaker 5: So we're going Thursday week week.
Speaker 1: If you would like to join us after that, you're probably like, I'm not sitting next to you. We're gonna be jumping on a Vergin Australia flight. We are taking a plane load full of our listeners and we are heading to gather around. You can get in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather Round and South Australian Action. It's a festival of footy and you can check out what South Australia has on offer. Go to gather round dot AFL.
Speaker 5: Alright, let's do it, Jace. Remember this isn't there on the stand my Listra. And now they are coming with us, they are on the plane. I can tell you this morning that Alana.
Speaker 1: Hill, are you coming to gather around?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, Oh my god, that's so exciting.
Speaker 1: I believe you bringing a Swaney's fan as well.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 7: My boyfriend's a big Swan fan.
Speaker 10: So it be a very interesting game to go too.
Speaker 5: And who do you got your back for Collingwood?
Speaker 10: I'm a Collingwood sport Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: So we can need two hotel rooms that night. Are you guys happy to still share?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: We might, We might need to depending on the on the win, it's going.
Speaker 1: To be awkward. How cool.
Speaker 5: It's a festive and you are on the plane with us.
Speaker 1: Also, Lauren's got about plus sixty on her lounge access, so we'll all meet in the Virgion of Australia lounge. Lauren will hold the little flag at the airport. I'll follow on the plane with her at the front. We'll all go the footy together. We're staying in the same hotel, We're on the same flight, full family trip. We will see you Thursday week week.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a ripping weekend.
Speaker 5: Don't go to the airport next Thursday. It's the one after night week on Thursday. Yeah, the one after next Thursday.
Speaker 1: Hello nov Bhi, this is Alana on the tee four. No one's rocked up yet. Where am I meeting Lauren?
Speaker 5: Gather Round? It's coming our a Melbourne, it really is.
Speaker 1: It is just going ten to nine. Hey, don't forget. We've got trips all next week as well, so make sure you're listening Monday for your chance to join us at gather Round on Nova. My request for Brendan from the Pants Factory. That is Pitbull and John Ryan Fireball. Good morning, Melbourne. This isn't for one lounder song, doesn't he big fandall text and all the time that going off for the Pants Factory. It is JAS and Lauren Clint is here as well. Although we are minus loss this morning. Hopefully she will be back on Monday. It's been like watching an excited kid go to Disneyland today. Clint me in the election, the election.
Speaker 5: I do love an election.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: There's something about democracy that no, itmells lovely.
Speaker 1: No, you just you get caught up in the all.
Speaker 5: Well, for you, there's a trip to the polling booth, and there's a sausage, and there's sometimes if you go to a really good polling place, they do cake stalls as well.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that, haven't you do you have to pay for the sausage.
Speaker 5: Of course you need to pay for the sausage because supporting the Scouts or the girl guides or the school.
Speaker 1: Remember was that Bill Shorten that.
Speaker 2: Ye? No, he ate a.
Speaker 5: Sausage Burger sausage sandwich.
Speaker 1: But he couldn't get a sandwich.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right. He didn't get his chops around it.
Speaker 1: I think he just didn't want the photo going viral of him like what taking the sausage?
Speaker 5: Yes, the right way, Yes, I mean there is a way. So we go to the polls on May the third.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sucks if you're a Queenslander. It's a long weekend, so a week couldn't kill us here a good call that a postal vote situation.
Speaker 5: But it means five weeks of campaigning and those ads, oh the ads, well they've already started. Have you seen the trumpet patriot type ads. They're a bit weird with the dude in the two page Tucker Carlson, who's that's American? Yeah, he used to work on Fox News and he got the boot and he's yeah, one of Trump his mates. Anyway, look forward to that, Melbourne, go to the poles.
Speaker 1: Five weeks. Here we go, thank you for the Hey guys that is here. We are out of here, big shout out, heading along to the Avalon Air show as well this weekend where that's going on here. Yeah, there's a lot going on a around town. Weather. It's looking all right tonight, it's all happening. Marble, the Blue bagg has me the Doggies. And then Tomorrow night, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow day. They don't get there, you know, the Hollywood style fixturing anymore, because you got the matinee. Yeah, we've got the matinee. The mcg versus the Gold Coast Suns. It's one to get to shout out to the d's still we got on the board. Don't laugh.
Speaker 1: I think you can still get tickets. You have a great weekend everybody.
Speaker 5: And a shout out to Lozzie. She's hopefully going to be back on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We miss yours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love yours.
Speaker 1: We love you and hopefully back on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone and we will see then. Bye.
Speaker 7: Lauren, wake up feeling on over one hundred Jason Lauren Bollywood on socials