Speaker 1: I'm thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I want to know if someone said something to you which has given you a complex. So the other day, I work with a beautiful makeup artist when we go to events. I'm very lucky to be able to get my makeup done sometimes, and I feel like when you work with a makeup artist a lot, they know your face, they know what you look like. Clint, the people at Channel nine will be able to do your face with their eyes closed.
Speaker 1: It's not breaking news that men wear makeup on the news as well, plenty of bronze. They would know what to do, right.
Speaker 3: What's the under eye stuffs?
Speaker 2: But you could almost go into hair and makeup and you could just close your eyes.
Speaker 1: And they do it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And so once someone knows your face, you don't need to say this is what I'm wearing and they do it.
Speaker 3: You know you no.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I'm tired and I just see her. It's nice anyway.
Speaker 2: She's gonna hate me for saying this, But my beautiful friend Cassie is an amazing makeup She's coming here before.
Speaker 5: Why what she said when she was here for the races the other day, I said, how's my hair?
Speaker 4: And she replied and said, I don't have any of that colored hair.
Speaker 2: Felling topic clink you've got that.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask if I was bald. I just asked, how's my hair?
Speaker 2: Many people use topic is that it's called Oh well, she's given you a complex?
Speaker 4: Love you, love you.
Speaker 2: So the other day she's at my house. I showed her what I was wearing and I was just sitting there and she starts doing my face and she goes, have you broken your nose recently?
Speaker 1: And I was like why.
Speaker 2: She goes, your nose is crooked. I was like, what what do you mean? You must have broken it. I haven't seen you in a few months of you. She because, you must have broken it and you didn't realize.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I haven't. I haven't broken my nose. She goes, yeah, your nose is crooked.
Speaker 3: I can't stop. I'm just going to I'm going to going have a look.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe the way you've contoured my nose, you've done it crooked and it looks crooked. And then when she came in here for oak stage, she goes, no, your nose is definitely.
Speaker 4: I feel like it is it veering to Lauren's right your left.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's veering to my right, your left. My middle finger that I'm holding.
Speaker 4: Upright straight down. But I'm just asking which side did she say it was viering? I don't know, Well she said the other side.
Speaker 1: Then all I do is look in the mirror and think, is it crooked?
Speaker 3: Look, I haven't noticed till now, but it's just a slight slightly off. He's just slightly you're trying to be But you know what, Lauren, I wouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 1: There's nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: She's been painting my face for ten years, and all of a sudden she thinks my nose is crooked.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to do the big witch thing, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know if you had broken your nose.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't would not you'd know, you'd know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you get two black eyes if you break your nose? But yes, are you screwing your face?
Speaker 3: I was trying to do the bee witch thing. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: She didn't mean to be nice at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, No, same with me with the colored hair filler.
Speaker 1: I can't stop looking at it.
Speaker 3: You have a complex. Have listened to you, I know.
Speaker 2: And I got my makeup done the other day for an event by someone else because I was into state and I said, it's my nose crooked and she was like, no, no, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: Are you lying?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, She's smart for saying no.
Speaker 4: Absolutely So thirteen and twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Someone said something to you that's given you a complex, you can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 5: In return, I got two hundred and fifty of all the Cogan vouchers up for grabs because I know it's going to take a bit of courage to come forward.
Speaker 4: It's normally a complex you keep on.
Speaker 2: The d O if someone says, oh, you've got nice big teeth, and you're like, oh yeah, Now I'm self conscious about my nice big teeth.
Speaker 5: When I met those guys the other day at the Boundary Hotel playing pool and they're like, you take your hat off.
Speaker 4: They always say you're bored on the radio, and I took my hat off and they're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are.
Speaker 4: I'm like, we're the fakes, brush mate.
Speaker 1: I'll be wearing his hat for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Now, nice to meet you again, yep.
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten, What do you got a complex?
Speaker 1: About thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: I'm asking, has someone said something to you that has given you a complex? Because my makeup artist the other day asked if I'd recently had my nose broken because she said my nose was crookes. And then it reminded me when we were just in the song that I had this personal trainer, but when I do squats or dead lifts, he'd say, look at those big strong legs, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, big, big strong legs.
Speaker 1: He was saying, it is.
Speaker 3: What big strongness, stronger.
Speaker 2: I want sky legs, strong legs. I was like, I don't want to do this anymore. And then every time I put jeans on, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, twelve big strong legs, Paul. It's like, I'm not answering that. That's a trick question.
Speaker 2: Big strong legs, don't Well, I mean some people might want big strong legs.
Speaker 1: That actual term might be for me.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I thought, some prayers go out to the family of that person trainer.
Speaker 1: He's no longer my personal about.
Speaker 2: To say with us, good morning morning guy.
Speaker 1: He did someone say something to you that's given you a complex?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: When I was in years four, I had a two little boy tell me that I've got the voice of a man, and that meant that I hated speaking for a long time. But it's ironic because now I get told all the time that I should do radio and voice acting.
Speaker 5: You've got a great I mean, they did put Alan from Oakley here at the start, and then they changed all joy Jason.
Speaker 2: But Arabella, did that stick with you for a long time? At what point did you do you still think about it?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm doing theater studies at the moment because I'm still a student. But ever since, like doing drama and stuff, it's kind of made me like my voice more. Absolutely, I just hated like the sound of it.
Speaker 1: That's so mean.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful voice. Let's get exach.
Speaker 2: I used to get told item man, it's all the time, may.
Speaker 1: Speak strong and g you've got a husky voice.
Speaker 4: Hello, Zach, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 9: You going guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 9: What were you to my teenage years, I got told that I had a lady eye. I was so self conscious of it. Every photo from my teenage years, I look like.
Speaker 7: A bloody ol.
Speaker 1: Because you were trying so hard to stare it straight ahead.
Speaker 9: Now I was just trying to raise the eye that wasn't lazy, but not even lazy.
Speaker 3: So that was my question. Do you actually have a lazy eye?
Speaker 9: No, no, lady.
Speaker 1: So you just see someone just says something once and you've got a complict.
Speaker 4: I can mention the school photo just looking.
Speaker 3: Like it's hard when someone's got a lazy eye as well, because you just don't know where to look sometimes a wandering eye wandering do you wonder with it absolutely well? Or look at their nose, their bung nose?
Speaker 6: My nose?
Speaker 1: Is it actually crookret?
Speaker 4: No, you're favoring my the.
Speaker 3: It's a little lean to.
Speaker 1: When they say follow your nose, I'll just go around his circle.
Speaker 4: Quickly with your big strong lead.
Speaker 8: Morning Taran, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are you a complex?
Speaker 8: I absolutely have a complex, but I'm not overweight. But I have a very rounded belly, and everyone always thinks that I'm pregnant.
Speaker 3: I went no, I went, I kid you not.
Speaker 8: I went to a doctor before for something completely unrelated and she commented and said, sometimes it can happen in pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Doctor, what did you say?
Speaker 8: I just politely said, okay, thank you very much, and I left there thinking, oh my god.
Speaker 4: What's my rule unless you see a limb, unless don't the baby.
Speaker 8: Well, when I was pregnant, I was very grateful that I could primce around with my belly and actually have an excuse for one.
Speaker 1: Get a girl. You can prance around whenever you like.
Speaker 4: I'm going to check your double to wicked you little one?
Speaker 8: Ah awesome?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Did you say, Chase Taran?
Speaker 8: I need a double just yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have fun Tarran? That movesments be.
Speaker 4: Amazing thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: What's not a segment for you to just bag everyone who calls me the complex?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: People, out of it?
Speaker 4: Mate, It's fine, we're celebrating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, pipe down, bungnose.
Speaker 1: Well, how's your receding hairline going?
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: And your big teeth and your big chompers, your big coldgate tea?
Speaker 4: Wow? Okay, Kayla, Good morning, funny.
Speaker 1: Guys, morning, everyone, be nice?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 6: I I have always had very pale skin, and I am a nurse and I had a patient who was quite confused, and every day we went through the same thing of man, you're very white. You look like the walls, don't you.
Speaker 8: Morning?
Speaker 1: What did they say? Did they think you were sick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just thought I was as pale as the sheep one day when I look like a porcelain dolet.
Speaker 1: Beautiful porcelain skin like people.
Speaker 4: The patient that was saying this, yeah, yep, you know what you do. You cut their meads. You pick up that little chart can play at this game.
Speaker 1: People like were killed to have beautiful porcelains.
Speaker 6: Lucky.
Speaker 4: I'm going to check your tw hundred and fifty od A COVID boucher. How about that?
Speaker 6: Amazing?
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, no worry problem.
Speaker 1: Everyone be nice exactly.
Speaker 3: Everyone's very unique.
Speaker 4: Leg Day.
Speaker 1: Know what actually is leg day?
Speaker 2: Strong legs and if she mentions it, she's dead to me.
Speaker 3: Just on her.
Speaker 1: Sun away.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 8: Follow them on the socials.