Speaker 1: Nah ma stay everybody. Steve Smith taught me to say it like that, did he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steve Smith's done a bit of a video.
Speaker 3: It's in Jody's Juice and he pronounced nomer stay like nah ma stay.
Speaker 4: But whatever Steve Smith does, I assume is correct.
Speaker 2: Now must stay India.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've done too many hot yoga classes to know it's called must h goodness, mate, whisper it also do you mustay? And you have to do the prayer hands also at the end of it. And that's just for surviving an hour and fifteen minutes in a hot room doing really boring movements.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, do you blink?
Speaker 1: Because Steve Smith didn't blink when need these little piece of camera to his social media. I had a little weekend win Jode's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just went for the little guys. I little guys, I mean the guys who potentially have a bit of a human alcohol that's really breaking down the curtains. That's not the same either, is it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can you stop saying that break down curtains.
Speaker 4: To pull them?
Speaker 2: You pull them.
Speaker 4: You go, you're pulling back the curtains.
Speaker 2: You go behind.
Speaker 4: Them, pulling behind the curtains.
Speaker 2: God, you should drink more.
Speaker 1: Oh, geez less pulling less curtains, more revealing as to what's going on.
Speaker 4: Can we talk? Can we finally talk about clothes horses? Please?
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 4: I've been trying.
Speaker 1: I've been pushing for two and a half months on this show to finally get a closed horse.
Speaker 4: Story in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it is a sad story.
Speaker 3: He's a story of a man versus a close horse and he's lost now two bouts. He's had two fights with a closed horse and he's lost both of them.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought, one that there would ever be a matchup where it's a genuine close horse versus a man, and two, what are the odds that the closed horse would go to zip up.
Speaker 2: Pretty damn good against Gregory?
Speaker 4: I would have thought the humans buying a dollar?
Speaker 2: Oh one, now when you get a limb stuck.
Speaker 4: But here we are.
Speaker 1: Anyway, enjoy that story and just know, just picture greg otdie in his battle for supremacy at the Oddy household between him and a clothes horse.
Speaker 4: Outrageous scenes.
Speaker 3: I'm very much concerned about my ability to leave my husband home alone. So not once, but twice. Now he's got himself trapped in our clothes dryer. You know the error, right, They're like those collapsible things that you can kind of prop up.
Speaker 4: Isn't it a close horse?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, we've gone to them.
Speaker 3: Any chance to say horse, any any single opportunity to go yourself a horse?
Speaker 1: I mean, seriously, when does it stop? He won't stop let it stop either.
Speaker 3: So he's got himself trapped in the close horse twice now. So the first time it collapsed on his hand, and he honestly said, he goes, Joe's Oh, I thought I was going to die. I thought it was going to sever my hand and you weren't there, and I was going to bleed out, Like this is what's going on in his head. And then yesterday I came home and he goes, I.
Speaker 2: Tripped and fell in the study.
Speaker 3: I fell into the close horse collapsed on me again again.
Speaker 2: In his head, he's like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm I'm going to die here alone.
Speaker 2: I can't reach my phone. I'm the close horse.
Speaker 3: Is he an idiot or is it just a situation where I should not leave him home alone?
Speaker 4: Could be a bit of both.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's dealing with a really rogue clothes horse too.
Speaker 3: And if you ever did any housework, you'd understand what this feels like.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know of anyone really having these sorts of battles with closed horses, but it sounds like he's got more of a closed BRUMBI when those.
Speaker 3: Wild, it's almost like it attacks him. And I'm looking at him thinking, I don't. I just genuinely don't understand this story that you're telling me, that you now have trapped twice in our clothes horse, Like, how does that even happen? I mean, I get it, like when it shuts close, it's pretty fierce trapped, but trapped trapped twice home alone, just basically yelling a hell.
Speaker 4: Your picture Greg here.
Speaker 1: It's such a brutal, big, solid, strong muscley man like and on the eye socket on the ice like. You just would not mess with him, No, you wouldn't. He's one kryptonite though close horses. Put a clothes horse on the ice and he melts.
Speaker 3: He just got a close horse like skating along the ice.
Speaker 4: Car he's going on.
Speaker 2: Everyone's got a bunny, right, everyone's got a bunny. My husband's bunny is a close horse.
Speaker 4: No one saw that coming.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Why can't you leave your partner home alone? Let's go to Helen from Andrew's farm.
Speaker 5: Hey, Helen, Hey, Jodie, and just what my husband is so useless stupid? Seriously, if I am not home, that man is going to slowly starve to death.
Speaker 6: I get home like one night and I was cooked dinner. But I don't know how to turn the other on. Now, seriously, turns the other and on to make staking good news anyway?
Speaker 7: Right, no one's roasting their steak.
Speaker 6: Exactly how hard is it? And if I'm not home at lunchtime, I have to work on the Saturday lunch he walks down to local deli and they make him his sandwich. Right, He's going to starve to death when I go away for a long time, I mean, Helen.
Speaker 3: God forbid that he would walk to the supermarket, purchase some food and then know how.
Speaker 2: To cook it.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think he would, because if he'd bought one of those microwave meals, he wouldn't microwave.
Speaker 3: He sounds like the kind of man that would get himself trapped in a clothes horse.
Speaker 5: Helen definitely, definitely, or through a ceiling because he's done that.
Speaker 2: To I need to read this text to you. So it's from Kristen at Oakton.
Speaker 3: She said, last time I left my husband home alone, he set the toaster on fire by buttering his breath.
Speaker 4: It's not that hard, is it? Yes, it is. You don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's the holiday accommodation more comfy than your cosies.
Speaker 2: Jump on the waterfat with.
Speaker 1: Hotels, holiday rentals, holiday parks, and we'll find the perfect fit for holiday.
Speaker 2: You bookie, get away on the waterfat.
Speaker 4: What if it's Aussie for travel? The biggest reading story this townless is.
Speaker 7: Huge and it looks like White Lotus is heading to Thailand.
Speaker 2: So you loved season one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Season two, question mark, you didn't like it?
Speaker 4: You can get through it.
Speaker 1: Got through about three episodes, I thought, just because of the whole new character this thing, it's outrageous.
Speaker 4: I was like, where was calling eyes? Wanted to play a dolphin.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was in season two, and I'm hoping that she's in season three. However, if my memory serves me correct, I don't think she will be because it didn't end.
Speaker 2: Oh spoiler, it didn't end overly well for her in season two.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, did she finally turn into a dolphin?
Speaker 2: You don't know that because you didn't get three rush.
Speaker 3: It's possible that season three will take place at one of the luxury hotel Giants four seasons properties in Thailand. They're located in Bangkok, Chai, Mau Kosamui and Golden Triangle.
Speaker 2: Is it chaimeu charming?
Speaker 1: I just got to say with confidence, it is going to take that. Take it, Lee foun a news reader Abbey's book and just say it with confidence.
Speaker 3: News reader Abbey says everything with confidence and we all go out. Oh okay, that was confident. I think it's wrong, but she was confident. Emily Radakowski is begging for power Olivia Wild's forgiveness. Apparently after that video of the model making out with her Rex Harry Styles went viral over the weekend, the Daily Mail, of course, published video of the Grommy winner and the model kissing on the streets of Tokyo.
Speaker 2: Yes, justice a.
Speaker 1: Lot all good to watch. It's like the two most beautiful people on the planet just macing on, macking on like high school kids.
Speaker 3: I know a sources a Saurce has told Page six that Wild and Radakowski are friends and that the model is now begging her for forgiveness, and the source also says this is a betrayal.
Speaker 4: Source is busy.
Speaker 3: It's the age old question, isn't it like if your friend goes out with someone and they break up and it didn't work out, and then you hook up with that someone, is that a betrayal?
Speaker 4: That's a weird one.
Speaker 1: It depends probably depends how much time has been in between, and then it probably depends on how the relationship in the first place ended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a hard one, isn't Because if you want to be conscious of your friend's feelings, however didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Is there an argument?
Speaker 1: Well, well, yeah, because someone knew and if it is say someone to your friend, they end up living happily rather after.
Speaker 2: It feels like this is one for judge Jody, doesn't It doesn't it? It really does?
Speaker 4: How dare you try and put a clamp on love?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: Steve Smith is coming a bit of heat for a video promoting the IPL So the video, which is wrapped up one point one million views, drew a bit of mirth on the old social media for Smith's robot like performance. It's a fifteen second clip. It would be very remiss of me if I didn't bring it to you right now.
Speaker 4: Now, I must stay India.
Speaker 8: I've got some exciting news for you. I'm joining IPL twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 8: I'm joining an exceptional and passionate team in India.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is, it's a fifteen second clip, but he doesn't blink during it, so his eyes are like wide open.
Speaker 2: The whole type. And then can you remember former West Coast Eagles player.
Speaker 3: Will Skoldfield's go yeah whatever he tweaked, it's confidence.
Speaker 2: He tweeted link twice. If you need help, steak.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 2: We let you out of your booths for a little bit. It's very spacious in here.
Speaker 9: I do like it.
Speaker 2: Well, just be grateful, grateful, stretch the legs. Thanks for letting me live today.
Speaker 10: Okay, so I have come into the studio today because obviously over tennis season I was off.
Speaker 2: To a bit of a shaky start. Let's just go with that.
Speaker 10: Tennis names their heart, especially when you're not you know, the tennis journal or the sport journo and you're covering just the tennis.
Speaker 9: We get it.
Speaker 2: We have empathy for your situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, not to sit about Stephanie cheers a mouse.
Speaker 10: Like we said, if you say it fast and click, no one, no one knows it's your sound.
Speaker 2: Confidence is key anyway.
Speaker 10: So I'm going to get you back with a little game that we've devised, and basically, I'm going to give you a celebrity name and then I'm going to give you three other names and you're going to guess what their actual name is their real name is. Okay, for example, like my name is Abby Smith, but my fake name is legend. You know what I mean, is Horse, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, So.
Speaker 10: First one is Emma Stone solmon oh whoa so the American actress known for her leading roles in La La Land Corella easy A.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pull you up here. Emma Stone is not her actual name. A Stone is not her.
Speaker 3: So if I'm going to come up with a fake name, it's not going to be Emma Stone, like, It's going to be something infinitely sexier than that.
Speaker 10: Emerson Stone, Emily Stone, or Eliza Stone.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Eliza Stone.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go for Emerson.
Speaker 1: I like the name Emerson, but then if my name was Emerson, I wouldn't call myself Emma. I'd call myself Emerson.
Speaker 2: You're both wrong.
Speaker 10: It's Emily Stone, Okay. Next one, Snoop Dogg. He's an American rapper and actor. Gives hits include drop it like It's hot, sweat Central, Seduction, and many more.
Speaker 2: I drop it like guitar, Rap it like guitar, drop it like it like it's hot, like the middle aged afore Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 4: Kick this one off. That's my boy, Sam to Night Doganowski.
Speaker 2: What that's his full name, SAMs Night Doganowski.
Speaker 4: Yes, shortened to Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 2: It's not even an option.
Speaker 4: It's an option.
Speaker 10: We have Sean Fernando, Calvin brought us Junior or Michael Durvis.
Speaker 2: Not Michael Durvis.
Speaker 4: There's such not gangster rapper names, are they.
Speaker 2: That's why he changed.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go the Calvin one purely because Calvin is really uncol So if my name was Calvin, I'm changing it to Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 1: Remember when Calvin the striper came in here, Kelvin, I could still smell it anyway, I'm I'm gonna say Michael was an option.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it.
Speaker 10: Jody, you've got one run on the board.
Speaker 2: Do not ever tell me I don't know my Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 4: Big Coal dropping it like a touch.
Speaker 10: The next one is one that you guys just love Scissor? Oh yes, yes, Donald, what was.
Speaker 2: I double as?
Speaker 10: She's an American singer and song wrot Obviously. Biggest hits include kill Bill, Good Days, and the recent release Special with Lizzo. Now, what is her correct name? Blue Scissor, but still correctly Amani Forest, Selang Dover or Solana Rowe.
Speaker 2: Cool names Selang Dover, Selena for me?
Speaker 10: Hang on Solana, Yeah, Solana, not the leader Solada.
Speaker 4: I'll go for Solada.
Speaker 2: You've got one run on the board.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's too. I went to there. So is that one piece?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 10: A piece?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to a tiebreaker.
Speaker 10: One more.
Speaker 2: Katie Perry, I think.
Speaker 1: There's a song she toped up tened up with very good mate Calvin.
Speaker 10: She do think she needs an introduction, Let's be honest. But anyway, American singer, songwriter and television personality, what is her correct name? Cassie Harris Charlotte Parotti or Katherine Hudson.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go Catherine, all right, I reckon Charlotte Paroti.
Speaker 4: That's a nice name.
Speaker 3: She was very religious growing up. Apparently her parents were and disapproved of her whole lifestyle. Yeah, massively. Unfortunately you're not correct.
Speaker 2: Andrew hag Yes, professionally caught that.
Speaker 1: Jody Okay, faulted. It's not a big deal with the horses on you go, just front legs in the air. Woo, okay, we do horses.
Speaker 4: Right, Abby, appreciated. Back in your booth. We need the news back in my box, need some traffic.
Speaker 2: We need the news that no one's going to listen to you. So you built a time magine on this day.
Speaker 1: All right, sit down, be quite and listen up. Time for some education, a bit of a history lesson. Let's play on this daisy for twenty ninth of March. Let's go back to nineteen seventy four. Osha Gunsberg was born in London, England. Today's fourty ninth birthday.
Speaker 3: Remember when he was, Andrew g Yeah, I remember those days. He's gone through several incarnations, hasn't he.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they've all been sensational.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never know which one you're going to get on any given interview, but anyway, personally, it's.
Speaker 4: A beautiful little lottery.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty nine, Australia's Funny Stime video has made its debut on Channel nine.
Speaker 4: I still remember as a family crowding around watching Australia It's funnyes same videos.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, did you what it was like a Saturday night event?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It was amazing. And now that's you just find all that sort of gear on YouTube and most of them are fake. It was real back then. Oh okay it with your camcorder.
Speaker 3: No one at home was setting them up specifically to send into the funniest home video.
Speaker 4: I probably were actually coming to figure out.
Speaker 2: It's so naive, bless me.
Speaker 1: Twenty fifteen, ninety three thousand cricket fans attended the biggest single day of cricket at the MCJ to watch Australia defeat New Zealand the World Cup with Epic Day World on audio.
Speaker 9: It's a really rare opportunity for anyone to play a World Cup in their home country, so I think to play it like we have to win it. Especially it's been it's been amazing to have the support of the public and really doing here in a packed mcg It's been awesome.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven, Reanna releases it Hits in Umbrella featuring jay Z, which goes to number one on US Billbuild Hot one hundred for seven weeks. One of those songs put in the bracket beautifully done acoustic?
Speaker 9: Oh is it?
Speaker 2: It's a good song past May remember just da mayor.
Speaker 1: Some of those pop songs are amazing, Yeah right, and are so beautiful. Wh they're done acoustically?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, okay, said the musician AnyWho.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen, sing a songwriter Billie Eilish releases her debut studio album When We All Fall Asleep?
Speaker 4: Where Do We Go?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: The Good Girlschool? Do we need to answer that question?
Speaker 5: Billy?
Speaker 8: Where do we go?
Speaker 4: You just think you just stay in your bed unless you sleep walking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I went song On March twenty ninth and twenty fifteen, bills by.
Speaker 4: Lunch Money Lewis interesting voicemail? Are that man? Hi? You've got lunch Money Lewis? So I can't get to the phone.
Speaker 2: Here's my new track bill.
Speaker 4: It was an interesting weekend for me. Yeah, a few days ago Joe's so.
Speaker 3: You told me the story, and I was so filled with pride because the last month or so, let's be honest, you've had a couple of big nights, big night.
Speaker 4: It was a big night, and I've written them off as work functions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then also, I mean, there's no specific word I don't know ever of a work function where they force you to drink till four am in the morning.
Speaker 4: Did what I mean?
Speaker 2: No one forces you.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, my hands were tired and my mouth was open and the drinks were pouring in. I had no other options.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one's forcing you. You take that responsibility on purely and solely by yourself.
Speaker 4: I'll have a good time. Yeah, it's a good time.
Speaker 2: So what happened last Friday night?
Speaker 1: Last Friday nights? I was I'm here, aga, this is not good. And bear in mind, I did get the whole look maybe pull your head in a little bit from my wife.
Speaker 2: The speech from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was like I'm not angery, it's a little bit disappointed, which cuts right through that speech.
Speaker 4: It's hard remember and Greg gave you that speech.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, mate, doesn't it so many times I.
Speaker 1: Just did the one that goes. I just expected more of you. Yeah, oh yeah, I'm not a bad person. Friday night, it was a good mate's birthday party. It was a collection of good friends and we went to teach how and we were each brought a bottle of wine with us.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, this has got this has got Oh my god, it's got sing written.
Speaker 2: All over it.
Speaker 1: This has got this reeks of La sing. Yes, it does, reeks of me getting a fifth or sixth strike at La sing.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 1: So I got to ten thirty at that night and everyone had pretty much consumed a bottle of wine. And then the rest of the boy said, right, we're going to head to right street. Yeah, and we're probably going to kick this thing up a gear or two. Okay, And what did your boy do?
Speaker 4: What do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Oh god? He went, bringing on, let's go, let's.
Speaker 4: Do this, let's go.
Speaker 2: And what happened?
Speaker 4: I said, it's time to go home. I said, it's time to go. Who did it?
Speaker 1: I've got the kids first thing tomorrow morning, and I don't want to be in a state when I'm not my best I said, see you boys, enjoy the rest of the night.
Speaker 4: But taxi please, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You pulled the pin. And also you're still taking taxis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a cab.
Speaker 1: You know why because I tried to order an Uber but my card has run out so I don't know new details, so it wouldn't let me.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, so I've got a taxi.
Speaker 3: I've never known a man to have more trouble with Uber. I've never known isn't outrating. I got a five star rating though, Okay, that's not a big deal. Even though it's a massive deal, it's not me. Your little wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've got one, thirteen and twenty four ten, it's the little thing saying may not be significant to other people, but to little things that gets you from one day to the next with a bit of a spring in this step.
Speaker 3: Little achievements. Okay, I've got one. Okay, so this week I have managed to wash my hair twice.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Remember sometimes when Jody rocks up and you're like, wow, for goodness sake, wash your hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you've done it twice twice this week. Well, no more knits.
Speaker 2: I don't have knits.
Speaker 3: But also I now realish the opportunity to use my dice and hair dryer because it's like my fifth child.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: I could not love it more.
Speaker 3: If you ever get the chance to buy a Dyson, I know they're very expensive, but it will fill your heart with so much joy.
Speaker 2: I can't begin to tell you.
Speaker 3: This thing dries your hair without making it frizzy, without split ends.
Speaker 2: It is so smooth and it sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you about how I'm not an alcoholic anymore, and you've turned this into a paid ad for Dyson.
Speaker 2: I was going to say I purchased it. It was a gift.
Speaker 3: I begged my husband for a Dyson for so many years and finally he relented.
Speaker 2: Anyway, my hair is beautiful producers. Oh you got one? Yeah, I've had a little in this week. What happened? Went to the gym twice two days in a row.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I don't want to gym shame you, but there has been a good five or six weeks, but you've gone.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a chip again. I've had my gym year. I didn't get there.
Speaker 10: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh good hell, what'd you do there? Legs? Yeah, in a little bit of a run?
Speaker 4: Good stuff? Yeah, is a fiddle.
Speaker 1: Do you know, ladies, it's the little things. It's Wednesday morning, let's do it. It's celebrate one of the absolute great.
Speaker 4: Bands, Jakes. We said this for so long.
Speaker 1: If you don't like the temper Trap, you're on Australia. It's on you and it's un Australian.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, grow up.
Speaker 1: An absolute staple for eight years across the journey since two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Gives you all the films Temper Trap music, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It really does. It really hits you in a really nice spot. And we'll speak now to a founding member, Toby Dundask. Good morning to you, Toby, Good morning.
Speaker 8: How's everyone this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going very well, thanks mate, mate. Vintage Vibes. We can't wait for this.
Speaker 1: It's going to be at tom much Wines first and second of April this year. Welcome back to South Australia. How many times have you been here before?
Speaker 8: Plenty of times actually, I mean we were there fairly recently.
Speaker 11: We did a few songs at the Big Bash Cricket on New Year's with a fantastic Pie Weeks displaying everything but great to kind of be coming back and playing for a bit long you know, a bit longer set out the winery.
Speaker 8: Looking forward to it, I.
Speaker 3: Can imagine there'd be no greater crowd than a winery crowd because everyone's like so chilled out and relaxed, and you're in a beautiful setting.
Speaker 2: You can't miss, can you.
Speaker 8: No, it's a pretty good setup.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we just did a similar kind of thing in Mornington on the weekend called Peninsula Picnic, and yes, the chilled out wine crowd was inviting to all of us.
Speaker 3: Toby, has it been just in terms of your music with the TikTok resurgence, how is that if someone had to say to you, you know, ten years ago, you're going to be huge on this platform called TikTok. Has it taken you by surprise?
Speaker 8: Definitely? Yeah.
Speaker 11: I mean we've kind of sort of been in a bit of a hibernation for a few years and then and the TikTok stuff started popping off, I guess the middle of last year, and then all of a sudden, we're going to play at the Grand Final again and we're supporting Kings of Leon at the end.
Speaker 9: Of the year.
Speaker 11: And yeah, it's been a really good wave that's kind of just like lift us up again and got us excited to get back out there and make some new music.
Speaker 3: And when you support someone like Kings of Leon, do you hang out backstage or is it like they very much kept separate with Kings.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was pretty separate.
Speaker 11: You know, We've got to hang out with them a little bit a couple of times, but yeah, they were pretty professional about everything, kind of rock up just before their show, jump in their cars straight after the show.
Speaker 8: So it wasn't as much interaction as there's been in some other tours.
Speaker 1: How you guys have done so much, It's just been so fun to watch your journey across so many years now. Is there any particular gigs that really stand out for you where you go, Wow, this is incredible.
Speaker 11: I mean definitely the Grand Finals being from big Footy fans and whatnot. To get the chance to be out on the MCG in front of one hundred thousand people, it's like a very special occasion.
Speaker 8: Otherwise, there's this little gig we did in Paris once.
Speaker 11: It was only in about five hundred people in this tiny little club, but the energy in that room or something I've never experienced anywhere else is literally kind of like sweat dripping off the roof, and you know, it felt like the whole place was about to go up in smoke from everything.
Speaker 8: So that was definitely one of the gigs that I'll always remember the few.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you what's what's in the writer list for the Temper Trap and how much has it all changed over the years.
Speaker 11: It's probably a bit healthier than it used to be. Lots of like protein bars and things like that. We were saying before the gig on Saturday. Is a lot more stretching and like things like that that's going on these days for the Age Bones. But we've we've been drinking the Casamigos tequila. That's been the kind of like the CrOx of the Rider. So that's a nice one to enjoy once you come off stage.
Speaker 1: So vintage vibes you're going to performing along with Game of Views, tash Altana, Angus, and Julius Stone, that's just to name a few. You guys are all iconic Ossie artists. Spoke before about Kings of Lyone, But what about the Ausie performers. Do you guys all get along?
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely when we kind of interact I mean, we haven't had too much to do with some of those bands, but Tash Slatana kind of supported us on some shows back in the day and she's gone from strength to strength and big fan of Gang of Utes and kin kiss It and Elizzid Wizzer on the lineup as well, So it's a really it's a phenomenal line up.
Speaker 8: So look looking forward to seeing some of those people.
Speaker 1: There's no better name as well in the music industry can gizz It and the Lizard Wizard's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great, Like me trying to say lipsip suck.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you as well, and what stage did you get used to Dougie's falsetto and just how good he is at that?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I mean it's really phenomenal.
Speaker 11: I remember the very first practice we went to and kind of just you know, just a few people jamming, and then.
Speaker 8: Dougie kind of like unleashed the falsetto in one of the songs we were playing.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh wow, this guy is like for real.
Speaker 11: Even when he hits it now kind of twenty years later, it still gives you the tingles.
Speaker 7: That was a question from a true music from you, wasn't it.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: I just listened to him and go, oh my god, I would do anything to be able to see half as good as that would be absolutely epic.
Speaker 2: He tries every morning, Toby, don't worry about that, Dobby. Thank you so much for having a chat with us.
Speaker 3: You hit the stage this Saturday, Tommage wines the vintage vibes. It's been an absolute pleasure to talk to you.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much, looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: That'll do for today Tomorrow big show and I for one and looking forward to it. Jokes.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, any Perfect is going to join us on the show Hamish Blake as well a new season of Lego Masters if you don't mind. And we've got more showdown tickets if we do, in fact, because we gave away two lots today.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's probably a bit naughty. We do confirmation jo.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've got some measure to we do perfect absolute Hen's Teeth thes tickets.
Speaker 4: Less than a thousand tickets left.
Speaker 2: That's outrageous. We're midweek, only a thousand left.
Speaker 1: Very good stuff. Okay, have a good day, please all the best, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Adelaides