Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia. This is the Wider Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panekey Show. We have a superb program for you tonight. Douglas Murray joining me shortly, Dan Wilde on Queensland Premier Stephen Miles's latest misstep. Me Horowitz with the latest from the US, and Darren Grimes with the headlines from the UK, including a teacher sent to jail for refusing to use preferred pronouns and left his losing. It features a very confused leader of the Free World here Joe Biden claims the secret servers.
Speaker 3: Won't let him go out in crowds anymore.
Speaker 4: Over one the crowd him before.
Speaker 5: Let us want to keep a turn?
Speaker 6: Love? How those two games?
Speaker 4: How will you get to go out?
Speaker 2: Where we are today? The Australian Bureau of Statistics release its National Account starter for the June quarter, which showed that GDP grew by just zero point two.
Speaker 3: Percent in that period.
Speaker 2: It doesn't paint a good picture for the Albanesi government. Year on here, the GDP has slowed to just one percent, marking the weakest annual growth since nineteen ninety one. Outside of the COVID nineteen years GDP per capita has declined for six consecutive quarters, shrinking by zero point four percent in the June quarter and over one percent in the past year. That indicates that the Australian economy has been in a per capita recession for eighteen months. Joining me now is Daniel Wilde, Deputy Director of the Institute of Public Affairs. Dan, these figures are grim. Is there any light on the horizon?
Speaker 6: Well, unfortunately not reader.
Speaker 7: The government's mass migration program is smashing living standards for mainstream Australians. As you mentioned, six consecutive quarters of negative per capita growth.
Speaker 6: That is the.
Speaker 7: Longest decline on record, and those records go back to the early nineteen seventies. So this economy is worse than Whitlam's economy in terms of living standards.
Speaker 6: And the reason for that is that the.
Speaker 7: Entire economy is being propped up by this unplanned, unsustainable mass migration program. If you bring more people into an economy, the economy will get bigger.
Speaker 6: But it's the slice of the pie that.
Speaker 7: Everybody gets which is the relevant measure, and the slice that Australians are getting is now shrinking quarter after quarter.
Speaker 6: Seven of the nine quarters that this.
Speaker 7: Government has been in office for we've had per capita growth going backwards, and unfortunately there's little hope on the horizon given that the government isn't looking to improve productivity.
Speaker 6: It's all about migration, and that.
Speaker 2: Per capita figure is really the most important one that gives you a clear picture of what's happening, because, as you said, you can influence these numbers by bringing in lots of people. So it looks like there is growth when you break it down to per person, we're actually gone backwards for eighteen months now. Survey by consulting giant Ernstein Young of sixty Australian CEOs has found their need to be green is not as strong as it used to be. This is a little bit belated, but good to see these business leaders are now prioritizing challenges like inflation, geopolitical uncertainty and the likelihood of economic disruption over climate change and environmental concerns. Those issues are now seen as less immediate disruptors and were ranked the lowest priority. Dan as I said, this is a little bit over due, but good to see.
Speaker 7: Good to see business is now focusing on business that might help things a little bit. Look, this is all a part of the fallout from the Voice to Parliament. You know, business was Big business in particular was badly burnt over supporting racial division in our constitution. Sixty percent of Australians voted no, but almost every single major ASX listed company in Australia supported the Voice to Parliament, including funding it and beaming messages to customers that they have to vote yes or their racist I think big business in Australia are now starting to pull back from divisive political issues, including in the cultural space, but also when it comes to climate and environmental issues, that are instead focusing or what appears to be focusing on issues that matter to Australians, like the products and services they're offering and the kind of employees they're going to hire. So look, I hope that this is a positive step in the right direction and that maybe, just maybe big business has got the message to stop dividing Australians.
Speaker 2: Exactly, focus on shareholder value, your key stakeholders, your staff, your customers, and leave the politics the social engineering to others. Now, Queensland Premier Stephn Miles seems to be smiling through the pain of knowing that he is headed for defeata. He may pull a rabbit out of the hat. I'm not calling it yet, but the polls aren't looking great for him. But he's still posting this bizarre videos and getting up to all sorts of weird promotions. This one, this video is for a car registration pledge. Have a quick look, now, that might work with a certain part of the ELECTROTA. I don't know those age possibly fifteen to twenty five, but I think everyone else will be looking at that going what And the Premier is also under fire Dad because he took a government jet from Harvey Bay to Bunderberg. This is only seventy four kilometers and he went up there to celebrate an MP's birthday and announce as.
Speaker 3: Ors another. Surely a man who bleeds endlessly about.
Speaker 2: Climate change can't justify taking a jet seven y odd killer.
Speaker 7: Mesh or you wouldn't think so. I mean this very much looks like the dying days of the government. And you know, the hypocrisy is obvious, as you point out. I don't think also, it just goes to the attitude that the government there has to taxpayer funds we've seen massive increases to taxes, particularly on the revenue and royalty generating resources sector. They're shoveling money out the door faster they can get it with the energy rebates or with the heavily subsidized public transport. Now, you know, people might like that in the short term, but at the end of the day it's going to be Queensland taxpayers that are going to pay the price. So look, I think I agree. I'm not going to call it yet because the LMP has had a small target strategy. They haven't really taken any bold initiatives to the electorates, so it's hard to tell exactly how the community are receiving that. But this looks to be desperate and like I say, it looks like the dying days of a very old government.
Speaker 2: To Victoria and an anti lockdown protester has been cleared of serious charges years after authorities targeted him for being a political dissident. His charges stemmed from a large scale protest in Melbourne where police alleged he assaulted them, but footage showed him pushing away an officer's hand in self defense as it was being pepper sprayed at point blank range.
Speaker 3: The case dragged.
Speaker 2: On for years, with multiple prosecutors refusing to take it to trial. Now it's gone to trial, the case crumbled Dan and the protester was awarded costs by the court and only made to pay a minor fine for breaching COVID restrictions.
Speaker 3: But I do wonder if that's enough.
Speaker 2: Should police be charged or at least investigated properly for the violent response of this protest. Much of what we saw I would describe as excessive force.
Speaker 7: I agree there should be an investigation into the police handling of COVID, and that's why we need a full Royal commission into every single element of COVID, including the state police response.
Speaker 6: In Victoria.
Speaker 7: The police were turned into Daniel Andrews's private army to shut down descent, to shut down political communication. There was a two tiered policing system, with the Black Lives Matter protesters given the red carpet treatment, but if you were voicing your opposition to what was happening, such as Zoe Buehler, you were arrested for putting your opinion on social media. This is why trust and confidence in the Victoria police is now at a record low. They can't recruit people because of the reputational damage. There needs to be a clear out of the leadership of Victoria Police, not the rank and file, not the frontline officers who mostly do the right thing. But I think that they were compromised by the the leadership of the police which became politicized by the Daniel Andrews government, and that trust needs to be restored.
Speaker 2: It is really quite tragic that trust in police force has really plummeted in this state and their conduct over the COVID years explains why. Before you go, the entire state executive of the New South Wales Liberal Party has been sacked, including President Don Harwin, as the federal party swoops in to clean up the mess. Say Federal executive motion imposing intervention argued the New South Wales Libs executive team was dysfunctional. I would have added a few more descriptions there. The drastic action was prompted after more than one hundred and forty candidates missed out on being enrolled in local elections after the party missed the registration deadline.
Speaker 3: Dan, I don't have long thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: What do you think of this development and can we please have some similar action here?
Speaker 3: In Victoria.
Speaker 7: Well, that's right. I think this had to happen. The failure over the councils was inexcusable. I hope this leads to broader reform of the New South Wales Liberals to make them more open to pre selection and participation of rank and file members, because not only is that important for the Liberal Party, it's important for democracy to have a functioning government and a functioning opposition. So not just for this election, but let's hope this is a part of a longer term reform of that particular division.
Speaker 3: Dan Wilde, thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: Joining me now, is best selling author of groundbreaking works, including The War on the West. Douglas Murray Douglas. I'm keen to get your thoughts on what is happening in Israel, but let's start in the US. You wrote last week in the New York Post about Kamala and Code deserving an oscar, and she's really taking your advice on board. We've had different accents from Kamala before, but maybe the first time we've had two in a single day.
Speaker 4: Person in our nation has benefited from that work. You know, everywhere I go, I tell people you may not be a union member. But you better thank unions for that five day work week.
Speaker 8: You better thank a union member for sick leave. You better thank a union member for paid leave.
Speaker 3: You better thank a union member for vacation time. What happened to authenticity?
Speaker 2: Douglas Kamala in Pittsburgh sounds very different to Kamala in Detroit.
Speaker 9: Yes, Kamala is following in some very noble footsteps here. Of course, Hillary Clinton was a great purveyor of different accents depending on the part of America she was in, Alexandria, Occasia, Cortes. Of course, a congresswoman Democrat congresswoman is also a fine one for if she's speaking to, for instance, a majority Black church, she will go into a special register and put on an entirely new voice. So Kamlo is doing something that's trained and tested. But your rate reader, it does not look authentic. It looks horribly pandering. It's just another example of the fact that America is trying to work out who this politician is and they're not really getting an answer.
Speaker 2: No, now you've written about some of the mad file left Democrat policies being implemented in California, the Biden Harris administration has had record numbers of illegal immigrants coming in every year of their administration, literally millions, and the Democrats refuse to take this sugar off the table. Indeed, they seem to be adding more inducements, including benefits that are not available to citizens, like a taxpayer funded home loan program. Tell me about this and what is the rationale behind it.
Speaker 9: It's amazing the Democrats in California voted for and now put before governor use them a proposal that illegal migrants in California could be given up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars of taxpayer money to get them onto the housing ladder. Now, this is the sort of madness that really can only happen in California. But of course, if Californian politicians keep on dominating in the US as a whole, maybe we will see it rolled out elsewhere.
Speaker 3: But I think it's.
Speaker 9: Another example of crazy far left politics. And of course it's the sort of thing which I don't know if, for instance, everyone who had paid taxes and worked in America was already happily on the housing ladder and there was no unhappiness in the world or in the country, and everyone lived in exactly the house they wanted. I suppose this is the sort of lunatic proposal that you could come up with, but that isn't the case. Ordinary Americans, working Americans are struggling to pay bills, to pay mortgages, to catch up with the unbelievable consequences of inflation in recent years. And now they're meant to also subsidize people and give money to people through the tax system, to people who've broken the most basic rule, which is.
Speaker 1: That they've broken into the country.
Speaker 9: And I just I mean, you know, you always expect this lunacy is going to stop at some point, and that it'll stop when you just run out of money. But the thing is is that it seems that the Democrats in California and perhaps wider a field in the US don't think that they ever will run out of money. They think they'll never run out of the taxpayer's money.
Speaker 10: We'll see if that.
Speaker 9: California nomics actually works. I would suggest that it won't, but it'll cause an unbelievable about amount of misery when the rub actually hits the road.
Speaker 2: Now to Israel, where there are tens of thousands protesting demanding a Gaza ceasefire and the release of the remaining hostages after six were executed by her mass, and the pressure on Benjamin Ettanya, who is intensifying further Douglas with President Joe Biden saying the Israeli.
Speaker 3: Prime Minister is not doing enough.
Speaker 2: To secure a hostage deal and cease fire, with her masses, Israel's most important ally wavering in their support at this most crucial time.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, Joe Biden has spent recent weeks on the beach, literally on the beach, away on the beach, Doc Jill. And so when he says that Prime Minister Natanya who isn't doing enough, I'd love to know exactly what Joe Biden thinks his own work performance schedule has been like of late. And it isn't a theoretical question that one of the six hostages murdered by Hamaz in the last week was an American citizen. And there used to be a time reader, and you and I remember it when an American citizen being killed in cold blood by a terrorist group got the attention of the president and indeed perhaps even the Vice president. But the President is on the beach, the Vice president is on the campaign trail, studiously avoiding having to answer any questions from the media or indeed say anything of any substance. And this, I think is a little glimpse into what happens in the world when America is absent, and I think it's shameful, shameful, and politicians should have ignored the American hostages for such a long time, played political football with the Israeli hostages, and now pretend that the Israeli government is the one not doing enough.
Speaker 1: You know, the.
Speaker 9: Hostages are not in Benjamin Netanya who's basement. They're in tunnels underneath Gaza, built by Hamaz with Western taxpayers money. And Jamas are the people who stole these people from their homes. Jamas are the people who have kept them underground for almost a year now. Jamaz are the ones that have started summarily executing the hostages. And it is a sign of such pusilanimity as well as weakness that President Biden should think at that point that the person he should put pressure on is the Prime Minister of Israel. It's absolutely preposterous, a demonstration of weakness, because perhaps he knows that he has absolutely no say over Hamaz and again, there was a time when American presidents actually did have something to say about terrorist groups who murder their own citizens and the citizens of their friends and allies.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we've got the Labor government in Britain shocking Israel and I think BRIT's alike by banning the sale of certain weaponry, including jet and drone parts. Foreign Secretary David Lammy stunned MPs with the decision set to stem from and I quote you a pressure which Labor MPs have found in their seats as a result of pro gas protests. Douglas Labor really allowing the mad mobs in the streets to set the nation's foreign policy.
Speaker 1: Oh you bet?
Speaker 9: I mean David Lammy and Kirs Starmer have shown double and triple standards just in recent days alone. Last week, Kirs Starmer said that Britain would back Ukraine with giving them more whatever was needed. That was the quote, whatever was needed for Ukraine to prosecute its war against Russia after the illegal invasion of Ukraine, at the same time as saying that they will give Ukraine whatever they need. And by the way, Britain is not going to give Ukraine and everything it needs Britain can't give Ukraine everything it needs.
Speaker 1: But that's what he says.
Speaker 9: Meantime, he's not even willing to sell the Israelis the things that they need to prosecute their war against Hamaz. And that is for one reason alone. There is no sort of pro Russian basis in the Labor Party that just would love to defend Russia. But there is a base within the Labor Party now, sadly, of people who think that you should just allow Hamaz to win, allow the Palestinian extremists to win, and for Israel to lose in this conflict. And you know what David Lammy is done. It is not just unbelievably treacherous to an ally. As the Speaker of the Knesset in Israel said a couple of days ago, citing Churchill's famous criticism of Chamberlain, Britain had a choice between war and dishonor, and it chose dishonour this week. But you know, this arms sale change, this, this this partial boycott by the British will have no meaningful impact on the war, but it will have a meaningful impact on Britain. Britain relies very considerably in much of its arms and security apparatus on Israeli intelligence and Israeli technology. I wonder, and I hope that they don't, but I wonder if his Israeli's would the Israelis would like to play this game back at David Lammy, he will see in the coming days that his cowardly little move appeasing this nasty, little bigoted rump within his party will please absolutely nobody, because you know what, Rita, the Hamaz wing of the Labor Party are not going to be content with a little bit of boycott of Israel. They want a total boycott of Israel because they want the destruction of Israel. Well, David Lammy will again quote a famous line about appeasement be feeding the crocodile in the hope that it will eat him last.
Speaker 2: But it won't, beautifully said. And yeah, Churchill had it right, although those years ago, and decision is certainly causing a diplomatic row with Benjamin Nettina, who he's called it shameful and said it's going to embolden her mass And I think you're right. I think he is going to put at risk that relationship where Israel provides so much support and intelligence about attacks that may be being planned on UK soil. So it just seems to be a honkers move anyway, you look at it before you go. We know the labor and piece of their priorities right these days. Have a look at this clip of Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport Lisa Nandy talking about doing something about the high prices of Oasis tickets. I wish I was joking.
Speaker 11: I don't know what conversations Oasis had about about ticket pricing, but I do know that it's deeply depressing to have had this incredible moment where so many people, especially in my age, were incredibly excited that this event of a lifetime that they thought may never happen was happening, only to find that they had to queue for hours in a queue, and for many of them to find that when they got to the front of that queue they couldn't actually afford the tickets that were on offer. We think as a government that there's an overhaul needed of the regulations around ticketing.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's all sorts of issues in that country, cost of living, energy crisis, knife crime, I could go on, but they're focusing on dynamic pricing for Oasis tickets, Douglas, what's your response to that.
Speaker 9: I mean, everything else in Britain is clearly hunky dory. If a minister can focus on the length of time people have to queue and the fact that some people at the end of a queue feel sad, of course, only something like Lis and Andy would think that government needs to step in. Nobody in Britain will be free until we all have the right to not queue for any time at all and buy cheap tickets to Oasis reunion concepts. I think you and I can agree on that, Reta. It's a fundamental issue of human rights. We should all have everything we want as soon as we want it, and if we don't, then we need government to step in. Because the government, particularly labor government, has proved so superb at dealing with all problems, so they should definitely step into the realm of policing queue in the same way they please our opinions, what we can say online, what we can retweet. I think the next step is obviously tackling the great injustice of Oasis ticketing, and I'm delighted myself A Lisa Andy has decided to step in, and I'm sure she'll make a really meaningful difference, and in time, she can also make sure that any concert tickets I want, I don't think you want to hear Oasis, But any tickets I want, I think I can get them straight away, very cheaply, And I expect the Culture Secretary to really step in and help me in that noble endeavor.
Speaker 2: And I also don't like queuing up either or waiting onlines. I would hope she would do something about that. Maybe a ticket seller per customer. That way we can just walk right up to the window, no lines. Maybe Lim and Noel Gallagher could be arrested. I don't think everyone else is being arrested in the UK. I don't see why those two should be exempt. Douglas Marray, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 3: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 2: Lefties losing it and migrant crime rates have become even worse in New York City. You won't believe the alarming new data. Army Horowetz joins me. Next, welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing ed, and we.
Speaker 3: Better check in with the Leader of the Free World, who.
Speaker 2: Apparently is not allowed in crowds anymore because it's dangerous. Watch this remarkable exchange.
Speaker 10: The crowd him before.
Speaker 6: Let us want to keep the turn London, Gamins, No one gets to go out?
Speaker 3: Are no one gets to go out? It's too dangerous.
Speaker 2: Are they terrified that he'll I don't know, encounter some stairs. And let's talk about the pro Palestinian, anti Israel, anti West misfits. They're stepping up their ugly act. They won't let the brutal murder of hostages stop their campaign.
Speaker 3: Here they damage a building in London and admit.
Speaker 2: The quiet bit out loud that this is all about decolonialism. Oh that drop ho now not design?
Speaker 12: And if you get up one message to the Palestinians and gods or watching this action, what would it be?
Speaker 10: Hello the Palestinian, well with you?
Speaker 2: This is a decolonial struggle from the global celth to London to Palestine.
Speaker 6: We're with you.
Speaker 2: Did you see the dude inside the building? Give these the lovely lasses the finger. I'm sure defacing a building in London is really going to stop the war between Israel and her mask.
Speaker 3: But let's go back to that gal with.
Speaker 2: The interesting hair. Can we declare her hairdresser ay war criminal?
Speaker 9: The only thing we can do now we've checked protesting, we's tied everything.
Speaker 6: But now direct action is the only thing we can do.
Speaker 3: PREPOSI, you will not be complicit in this Jenoside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all fun and games for these privileged poses. Now to New York, where the West Indian American Day Parade was marred by multiple shootings. One of the five people shot sadly died, and as is often the case of these parades, the politicians make an appearance and sometimes make a spectacle of themselves. Watch here as Chuck Schumer desperately seeks attention that is not forthcoming. No one was interested to Matt Walsh's latest film, Now and Here he speaks with an anti racism educator who is upset that her four year old daughter likes Disney princesses that are white. What a monster.
Speaker 13: My daughter's four years old. I am an anti racist educator, quote unquote. She's still watching Disney movies and she is choosing a white princess over princesses of color.
Speaker 14: Have you talked to her about that all the time.
Speaker 2: But if your child does have a preference for princesses of color, then well that's a problem too. Either way, the kid is ricist, You're racist, America's ricist. You get the idea.
Speaker 14: My three year old daughter is her favorite princess is Molana. It's a good sign.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: But then I also thought, you know, a little bit of cultural appropriation here. She wants to be Moana for Halloween and by the Pacific Islander native attire for my white.
Speaker 13: Three year old.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't. I wouldn't, But I guess what.
Speaker 14: We might call the Malana problem here is what on one hand this cultural appropriation, On the other hand, there's gravitating towards white characters. So it's almost like, no matter which way you go, you end up back in racism.
Speaker 13: We think every space belongs to us because we live in a white supremacist society.
Speaker 2: There you go, America's a white supremacist society.
Speaker 3: Inherently racist or is it?
Speaker 2: Let's see if this woman can stay consistent for fifteen seconds.
Speaker 14: Is America an inherently racist country?
Speaker 13: I think the word inherent is challenging there. If we say fundamentally, fundamentally, yes, America is racist to its bones, all of these show inherently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So inherently yeah.
Speaker 3: The film is called am I Racist?
Speaker 2: And Matt Walsh is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Now, one thing we can.
Speaker 2: Say about Democrat voters is there seem to be the textbook definition of low information voters. What is Harris's biggest accomplishment to date vice President?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't feel comfortable doing this anymore.
Speaker 5: She's she's a wash.
Speaker 1: She was a very good vice president.
Speaker 6: That's an interesting question. Getting to vice president.
Speaker 3: I have to do more research on her.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I'm just I'm just glad to see a woman, a woman of color, in charge for once.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: I haven't followed her political career that closely.
Speaker 1: It's a good one.
Speaker 8: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: They start off so enthusiastic, but as soon as you ask the simplest question about Harris's record, achievements, plans for the future, they stumble.
Speaker 12: I want to know, are you excited about Kamala Harris running for president?
Speaker 6: I am excited. It's amazing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what was your favorite accomplishment of hers as VP of the United States?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I can't answer that question, you.
Speaker 6: Know, Honestly, that's a good question. I can't really say specifically.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I'm home wor here.
Speaker 6: I can't think of anything you know specifically, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I don't know. I haven't really been following politics.
Speaker 2: Plenty more left is losing it, including Queen Jean Pierre and Kamala with my next guest. But first, let's look at this report from the New York Post revealing that seventy five percent of the people the police have arrested in Midtown Manhattan in recent months for crimes like assault, robbery, and domestic violence are migrants. This is according to police sources also tell the Posts the problem is made worse by sanctuary city laws that prevent them from working with ICE on cases where they believe the migrants have entered the country illegally, and they're also banned from tracking the immigration status of offenders. Joining me now is a commentator, docummentary, filmmaker, and praud New Yorker Army Heroid Zammy. Things aren't going too well in your home city. You are moving to Florida like so many others have.
Speaker 5: I am going down with the ship, okay, Rita, I will be here until the end. I will play the music as me and the captain stand and watch the ship go down after hit the iceberg. Because it seems like that's what's going on here. None of you listen to the media, though, because the media will tell you everything is hunky dory and crime is down. Look, the reality is the crime statistics are a little more nuanced than either side. Will you need you to believe so, for example, in New York you have rape is up, assault.
Speaker 10: Is up, murder is down a bit. If you look at statistics as.
Speaker 5: A snapshot in time, they don't really give you a sense of what the city is really like.
Speaker 2: Now, Kamala Harris's shifting accent is becoming hotter for her campaign, seem to deny with more examples coming to light. Here, she's switched up her accent quite dramatically on the same day.
Speaker 4: Person in our nation has benefited from that work. You know, everywhere I go, I tell people you may not be a union member, but you better thank unions for that five day work week.
Speaker 8: You better thank a union member for sick leave, You better thank a union member for paid leave.
Speaker 6: You better thank a union.
Speaker 3: Member for vacation time.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was firstly Pittsburgh, Kamala, and then we got the Detroit version, which was fairly different. Fox News has Pitter doozy ours White House pro Secretary Queen Jean Pierre about this bizarre behavior.
Speaker 6: Since when does the vice president have what sounds like a Southern accent?
Speaker 5: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean this is she was talking about unions in Detroit using one tone of voice.
Speaker 6: Is this something the same line?
Speaker 10: Okay, Peter?
Speaker 5: Did she She's the same line in Pittsburgh and it sounded like she at least had some kind.
Speaker 13: Of a Southern I mean, do you hear the question that I mean, do you think Americans seriously think that this is an important question?
Speaker 10: They care, you know, what they care about.
Speaker 4: They care about the economy, they care about louring cost, they care about healthcare.
Speaker 5: That's what Americans care about.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is what Americans care about, along with the border crime. But the president is lying on the beach on what seems to be an endless holiday and the vice president is work shopping accents army.
Speaker 3: My question to you is who's running the country right now?
Speaker 2: Because these issues are present and as kreen Jehan pireticulated there, it's what's concerning americans most cost of living and the border crisis.
Speaker 3: Crime.
Speaker 5: Oh can you please leave poor old Joe Biden alone. Okay, he's an old man. He needs to take his nap.
Speaker 10: Let the guy sit and rest in the Delaware beach and go to sleep. Enough of that.
Speaker 5: Look, for the first time, I agree with Jean Pierre careed right. They care about the economy fail. They care about low prices fail. Thank you for making that clear to the American people. But you know, it's this incredulous that she doesn't know what you're talking Really, she doesn't know what they're talking about. Look, this is very similar to Hillary Clinton. She'd the same exact thing. And if you go to Harlem like I did and ask them about that specifically, they have a word for It's called black sent This is the black people to Harlem. Told me that's it is black sid It's pathetic, it's it is pandering at the lowest level.
Speaker 6: Do you know what.
Speaker 5: Look, Kamala Harris grew up in Madison, Wisconsin, and Herbella, Illinois. Those two cities because her father was an academic, her mother was a medical researcher. She didn't grow up in the hood. Okay, she didn't grow up in Detroit. But it's pandering. And by the way, it's Worse than that, it's racist pandering because in other words, like you think that black people want to hear you speak like that, Like for some reason, black people think the more you're more connected to them if you speak in that twang.
Speaker 10: It's ridiculous and and also got.
Speaker 3: It reminds me that patronizing.
Speaker 5: It reminds me when when when Hillary Clinton was at a black, a black owned restaurant, and she took out hot sauce from a purse. Oh god, people, you really think black people can't see either of this?
Speaker 3: They can't and army must be said.
Speaker 2: The Vice President and her VP pick have been particularly weak on foreign policy matters, including the war between Israel and her mask. This is Tim Walls earlier this week, when he was asked about the murder of six Israeli hostages.
Speaker 4: Down.
Speaker 6: Thanks everybody.
Speaker 2: And army. You'd recall Vice President Harris refusing to preside over or even a tent Benjamin Nettanya, Who's joint addressed to Congress in July. How do you see the reaction of the Biden Harris administration and the Harris Wolves team a lot of this week's tragedy.
Speaker 5: Look what we just saw from Tim Walls was absolutely disgusting. Okay, I'm to walk away and not comment on the brutality of those six hostages who were murdered in cold blood by Hamas. It's disgusting, but really is more than anything telling about the Harris Waltz campaign or what ultimately they will look like as an administration. And by the way, there's a lot of blame to go around the media's portrayed. By the way, I also want to mention that Heirsch, polland Goldberg. It's personal to me actually went to college with John Poland Whi's particularly difficult for me to see his death. Obviously we held that hope and it came to past that he was killed. But I want to put out that work. He was killed, he was murdered. Why do I say that, because the media is portraying it as if it's Israel's fault for continuous war. Even worse than that, CNN had a headline that said that Hirsch died he died of what skin cancer?
Speaker 10: A bike riding accident, No it is.
Speaker 5: It was one of the most despicable displays of the mainstream media's headlines I have ever seen.
Speaker 10: That's the problem facing.
Speaker 2: I saw that CNN headline. Incredible that they would have framed it in that way, and it did upset a lot of people, understandably. Let's go back to New York now, and it's clear that left has an anti Semitism problem, and it's one that's only growing. Over the Labor Day, we ken thats of pro Palestinian protesters took to the streets, some brandishing her Mass flags just days after the terrorist murdered six Israeli hostages in Rapa. And the best and brightest are not much better. Army Columbia University students have returned to campus after the summer break, and they have already started protesting against Israel in their usual violent way. People have been arrested during their demonstrations. The university's iconic Alma Mata bronze statue was defaced with red painter. What is the cure here for this growing anti Semitism which obviously goes beyond just anti Israeli sentiment. This is anti American, anti West, and anti Jewish undeniably.
Speaker 5: I mean, there is no answer. I mean, this is a problem is not going to go away for a very very long time. You said it there, exactly right, It goes beyond anti Semitism hatred of Jews. It continues the anti westernism, anti Americanism. And one of those three things have in common Rita because when you find the common denominator, you get to the root of the problem. The common dominator is those three things are successful. Right, America is the most successful country in the world. The West is the most successful region in the world. Jews are one of the most successful subgroups in the world. They don't hate Jews because we wear little funny hats and we keep kosher.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 5: They hate Jews because, in their intersectional mantra, if you are successful, you are demonized. If you were successful, you couldn't be successful because you are smart, or worked hard, or had certain values that made successful. You're successful because you stepped on the necks of people below you. That is the theology of the left, and that cuts across any religion or any other subgroup. It cuts across regions and countries. They hate Israel because Israel is successful, the Jews because Jews are successful, date America because it's successful, and so forth and so on. That's what it boils down to. It is a Marxist ideology dressed.
Speaker 10: Up in Hey. We're looking out for the underdogs. We're looking out for the little guys.
Speaker 5: Never Mind that in this case, the underdogs and the little guys butchered twelve hundred Jews in Israel.
Speaker 10: Never Mind that small, little annoying fact.
Speaker 5: Let's not get that in the way of our hatred of the West of Jews and success, because that's what it comes down.
Speaker 2: To, Ami Horowitz, Thank you for your time tonight still to come. Refusing to call a boy and girl led to a teacher.
Speaker 3: Being jowled, Darren Grimes.
Speaker 2: Explains mixed watching the Reader Paney Show. Now, Irish teacher in Ochburg has been jailed for the third time after he was arrested outside the school he says sacked him for refusing to call a.
Speaker 3: Boy a girl.
Speaker 2: He has already spent more than four hundred days in Mountjoy Prison for repeatedly defying a High Court injunction banning him from Wilson's Hospital School in County Westmeath.
Speaker 3: He was sacked in.
Speaker 2: January twenty twenty three for refusing to call a transitioning pupil by their preferred pronoun, which is they, saying it was against his religious beliefs.
Speaker 3: In court on Monday.
Speaker 2: He claimed Irish teachers were being commanded to force transgenderism on students, calling it a hellish ideology that leaves children scarred for life.
Speaker 3: In Ockburg is appealing.
Speaker 2: His dismissal from the school, joining me now as gb News host and founder of Reasoned Darren Grimes.
Speaker 3: Darren, tell me about this dismissal.
Speaker 2: Surely he's not facing this ordeal time behind bars because he refused to abide by They then pronouns yeah.
Speaker 12: It's a glaring example of the way in which the political parties throughout the Republic of Ireland have become completely homogeneous, captured by ideology, whether it be on rampant mass migration or on this issue of refusing to call a spade a spade and actually adopting trans ideology as your creed. Because it's an example glaring as it possibly can be of Actually, well, can you ever imagine ten years ago, Rita, if you and I were to have been having a conversation about someone being jailed for simply refusing to call a boy a girl. It isn't about pronouns, right, It's about a fundamental assault on the right.
Speaker 1: To speak truth. As he said, it.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't even say that this is an issue of religious conscience as such. I would say that, actually it's about the madness of gender ideology actually reaching a point where a teacher can be thrown in jail for actually sticking to biological reality.
Speaker 1: So it actually highlights the power.
Speaker 12: Of the absurdity of the walk crusade, where the most basic facts of life are now considered quote unquote offensive. And it isn't even I wouldn't even say it's about Enoch himself. I would say, actually, it's about this creeping authoritarianism actually spreading through institutions, important institutions like schools.
Speaker 1: We've seen it in.
Speaker 12: Hospitals in parts of the country where you know, breastfeeding becomes chest feeding and all of these absolutely absurd ideas and narratives and places of learning retach should not become guns of gender ideology. That's the fundamental point here.
Speaker 2: But that entire ideology started in academia, so we shouldn't be surprised that it's strong there. Now, let's talk about this story. This is getting attention around the world. A man has been detained in France after yet another church fire. The steeple of the nineteenth century Church of the Immaculate Conception collapsed in the blaze. Police say the man has been known to authorities for similar acts in the past. Two years ago, the president of the Observatory of Religious Heritage claimed that a church building disappears every two weeks in France, either due to demolition, transformation, fire or collapse. That beautiful churched aaron survived to World Wars, but it's destroyed now along with many others.
Speaker 1: It seems, Yeah, it's absolutely heartbreaking.
Speaker 12: Actually, the the sheer beauty that's been lost, well what seems to be over recent years. I mean, the fact of the matter is said that there can't be a Suddain coincidence in the fact that churches are burning down, when actually we've invited a lot of people to Europe's shores which perhaps aren't all too fond with Europe's churches.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wonder why that could be.
Speaker 12: Research doesn't take a sort of you don't have to be the biggest mind on the planet to figure that one out. So I think it's actually heartbreaking what Europe has done to it. And you put it really well there when you said it survived two World Wars. It survived two World Wars yet, but it didn't survive contact with Europe's pontchant for saying, let's be absolutely perfect citizens of the world and invite absolutely everybody to.
Speaker 1: Come here and all the rest of it.
Speaker 12: And I'm afraid it's not been great for Europe's culture, has it, all of this diversity and all the rest of it.
Speaker 1: So no, I find it absolutely tragic.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you just on that, because you've been outspoken about Exlamic extremism on television and that's caused you to have a running with a man who threatened you.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look. Can I just again, I just said, we're both freelanced, Just.
Speaker 3: Tell me what happened. There, is there anything to worry about.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So you heard him at the end, they're talking about ISLAMI shouts, and he again he walked up to me retown the streets of London and he said if I talk about Islam again, that the streets of London would be unsafe for me. Now, that to me is a direct threat. Now the police are yet to do anything about it. But of course we've seen on the streets of our country over recent weeks, the fact that someone was banged up for flying an English flag outside of a mosque. We saw someone banged up for shouting obscenities about Allah, and we've seen someone banged up for Facebook posts and all the rest of it. So it strikes me that there is a clear example here of two tiered justice in which someone can be threatened for their doing their job and for their speech and nothing be done about it. But if it's on the other imagine, Rita, if I had said to this individual that if he speaks about Christianity, I will make the streets of London unsafe for him. Can you honestly tell me that I wouldn't be criminalized for that speech. Of course I would, because it's actually threatening behavior. But when it happens the other way around.
Speaker 2: We've run out of time, but we will speak to you again and hopefully by then the authorities have actually done something about this and at least interviewed that man. Darren Grimes, thank you for your time this evening, and that's it for me. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Good night,