Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, we'll start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh there is, let's do it again. Mood morning, Good morning, Good morning. Dad went out on the bound. We had the other red room last night.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: We'll tell you a little bit about it in a bit, but what I would like to say is that Clinton, I went home.
Speaker 2: We went out for dinner, We went.
Speaker 3: Asked a miracle.
Speaker 5: I had two little drinks. Clint had none. On his health kick, we decided to go home. Producer Alie, Nope, she's not here. She hasn't made it in this morning.
Speaker 6: This is why he's.
Speaker 3: Pretty out there.
Speaker 2: Puce s Brodie, Oh, Jazz, you're in a healthcare How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm feeling fine, guys, And I'm really holding the for it down right now.
Speaker 7: Terrific?
Speaker 2: And what about what about? What about King Kong and the driver's seat?
Speaker 3: King?
Speaker 2: Are you feeling Kings?
Speaker 6: This is why I don't leave the suburb.
Speaker 2: How the mighty have formed you.
Speaker 3: Leave the suburb? Last night? Oh?
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 6: I woke up this morning and I'm like, there's only one thing that's going to make me feel worse and that is gloating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is tonight. This morning, we're feeling Trevity, Top of the Morning.
Speaker 3: Top of the world, lovely morning, Melourne.
Speaker 2: Delta, goodroom. We are sitting on top of the world.
Speaker 9: Nah.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go home and have the same same little conversation again. Because guess who was also out with the team last night, My Poorlie.
Speaker 6: I put my arms around poor and said, let him stay out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there was a campaign. I was like, he can do whatever you.
Speaker 3: Good on you. We're going to dive into that shortly because we need a full debreath. No, we don't full debrief. I can't even speak.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take everyone's orders and I'm going to go to the coffee shop across the kick up for WRECKI.
Speaker 6: God love you, Lauren. Do they do slip?
Speaker 5: I tell you what was on the show today, But given that none of our production to me here, I don't have a log.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you a few things? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Rebecca Madden's joining us after eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: I love Rebecca.
Speaker 6: She is hosting the Big Freeze this year.
Speaker 2: She is that is on Monday, the King's Birthday Game. It is a long weekend.
Speaker 6: That's good news, no bad news for me? Are you ready for this? Kids are home from school today, it's a teacher free day.
Speaker 3: It's a long, long weekend. That's unfair. He's going to hang over.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Lauren, because I have no self control. I'm a weak little man. Is that what you wanted to hear?
Speaker 3: That's exactly what we want to do a week little man? Can we get that?
Speaker 6: Said?
Speaker 2: Ali's alive?
Speaker 3: She roll looks sprightly. Actually, it's good, get it? Queen Christian Petrark is in as well. I'm really looking forward to tackling him on the d's issues.
Speaker 2: We saw Mason Cox last night?
Speaker 6: Did see you what? He still looks worse for weird, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he broke his cheek bone. You had a big operation through his head to pop it back out. Hey my Richmond Tigers one last night? What about that?
Speaker 3: Goes? Yes?
Speaker 2: Against the Crows? It's like fourteen play seventeen wasn't exactly the match of the round, but go Tigs? Would you for a win?
Speaker 6: I think I tried to drag Mason Cox to electric?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how did that go.
Speaker 2: Went to electric?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: We need to blow by blow.
Speaker 6: No, we don't. Hey, we're got a holiday, a day up over your chance to win a cheeking trip at seven o'clock this morning, and guys, this is it next week. We could go into hiding at any point. Thank god it's not today. Can you imagine for hide and see you?
Speaker 3: You were just comping here for.
Speaker 2: Nice to feel smug and healthy and well feels amazing?
Speaker 6: This neither c This is what it feels like to be you, Clint. It's horrible, horrible, Well, wonder you did the hellcome? How do you read the news like this? Sabrina Carpani, Welcome to your Friday, Melbourne. This is nover.
Speaker 2: I'm back, he's coming good.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what we're out the other week and thirteen twenty four ten, anytime you want to join the show. I'd love to know what the worst job is in Melbourne to do after a night out.
Speaker 2: I'd say breakfast radio is up there.
Speaker 3: Ly, No, thirteen twenty four ten. Is anyone more hungover than No, We're more hungover than Jason.
Speaker 6: I'm on form. We're a bounce and I could see you know these tramp indoor trampoline places and this poor girl was hosting one of the kids parties there. I could see her just on this trampoline and she's just sweating it out and I was like.
Speaker 5: Oh, having a horrible hangover. Once and I had to do the weekend Today Show and they made me milk a cow.
Speaker 2: And I was gagging as I was pulling the teat. I was like trying to do the weather and I was like, the smell of it, it comes out warm. Oh my gosh. It was horrendous.
Speaker 6: I've had a horn on that one at the Collingwood Children's Farm, even not hungover. Milking a cow is milk camel?
Speaker 5: Once also on the Today Show, they made me drink a camel latte and.
Speaker 6: How is it camel? Camel'sip?
Speaker 2: Yeah, camels have milk.
Speaker 5: A lot of people who are allergic to do I've been there at the camel farm.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that you can buy camel milk. I had a camel milk latte. Do you think I'm lying or someone sure?
Speaker 6: I'm just not sure. So what are you implying nothing?
Speaker 3: You milk the cat, Well, it's not.
Speaker 2: I think if you're if you're allergic to cow's milk, you can have camel's milk. It's quite a big industry.
Speaker 6: These poor bloody baristas aren't milk oat milk now, camel milk, Like, honestly, did it come out like a cow?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 6: Was it that easy?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well they actually they use machines most of them, like most stairy farms. But they make all kind You can have camel milk ice cream.
Speaker 3: Probably wouldn't surprise you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I went to the camel farm. I was there.
Speaker 6: I'm not doubting your milk.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 5: You're just saying I don't believe you. Literally just said I don't believe.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I'm not doubting you, but I don't believe I believe.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying it's not for me.
Speaker 2: No, it's not for me. I certainly wouldn't be for you this morning?
Speaker 6: Did it have it?
Speaker 3: It was the tang?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was it Actually, surprisingly wasn't as offensive as I expected.
Speaker 3: It might surprise you, Jason, but I've been quite a lot in various workplaces, and I would say reading an auto Q in a TV studio is one of the most unpleasant jobs, Laurent that.
Speaker 2: It almost makes emotions sicker.
Speaker 6: Goodness, God, there was one night I was out in Sydney on a boy's night and Clint came of your beers with it, and I'm like, mate, let's call it a night. You've got work tomorrow. And I sent him home and then I woke up the next morning, I put on the telly and there he is in a suit, and I seen to someone about the war in our raft and I'm like, how are you doing this right now?
Speaker 2: Do you keep it together? Very well?
Speaker 6: So there's a war going on in my head.
Speaker 2: When I'm hungover, I don't move.
Speaker 3: No, well, you're going quite well so far, but there might be a hungover here.
Speaker 10: We go.
Speaker 3: Let's go to money hungover then Janny, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Good morning, Danny, Good morning, guys. What's the worst job to do the hangover?
Speaker 9: I did a job trial as a dental assistant a friend's twenty first and there was a bottle of Jack Daniels on every table and there was It was the worst day of my life.
Speaker 2: Did you have the shaky hands trying to do the Yeah?
Speaker 9: I threw up three times and then I said this them for me and they're like, oh, do you want to come and try another day? No?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Three times? Trial I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: That screams twenties, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: You get the job?
Speaker 6: How good would that that chair be? Now? Just the little dentist chair laid down, watch the Seinfeld with the TV on the roof.
Speaker 2: Not you. You're going home to three kids because it's a student free day at school.
Speaker 6: I hope the teachers have enjoyed their data.
Speaker 2: But the Nova Red Room was great.
Speaker 6: It was awesome. Thank you to everyone that came along. Yeah, beautiful venues.
Speaker 5: I love Chapel Off Chapel. It's one of the best live music venues. It's so gorgeous.
Speaker 6: I was so scared I was going to burn up when I walked in and being a chapel. But was it an old church?
Speaker 3: It was, Yeah, to a bit of a concert type entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great. Thanks everyone who came along. Keeter Alexander. If you haven't downloaded her album, it's brilliant Young in Love. Will have more of that up on our socials and on the Nova playoffs.
Speaker 3: Hell, are you been married for jas?
Speaker 2: This is not a trick question, Jays.
Speaker 6: We have been together for over twenty years.
Speaker 2: When did you get married?
Speaker 3: What year?
Speaker 6: We have been married for eleven eleven years.
Speaker 2: Twelve twelve, it's not here to correct.
Speaker 6: That's about twelve years.
Speaker 3: And when you came to pop the question, did you can fired in somebody or a few people maybe yeah, one friend okay, yeah, just sort of about the ring, about it where she came with me.
Speaker 6: I went ring shopping and that sort of thing. Yeah, I got a parking ticket outside the jewelry store. I spent my entire life savings buying a ring and then I walked out and had a parking ticket because I.
Speaker 2: Couldn't happen to enough. I'm just like it, we're Paul proposed to me.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's right, not because you didn't ask, but I will tell you. He started making it like a little speech in front of everyone, and they were all crying because he had told everybody. And when he started making a little speech and they all started crying, I thought he was dying. I thought there was like something terrible had happened. But they all knew what was coming, so they were all like excited, happy tears, and I was like, what has happened? Because something terrible has happened?
Speaker 3: And why do they know when I don't, I dare say you're in overdrive, like not just your emotions, but you're anxious. You must have been, you are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was nervous. But also I'm a big believer in if you're going to pop the question, you want to be sure that you have to be sure otherwise don't do it.
Speaker 3: So I'm perennially single, right but one of my best mates and my personal perennially away, always single, perennially perennial perennial.
Speaker 6: Can you use the word desperate?
Speaker 3: Okay. So one of my very good friends, Matt, was working up the carriage day by day, month by month to pop the question to his partner Kobe.
Speaker 2: Question question, how long did he sit on the ring?
Speaker 3: Before sat on the ring?
Speaker 2: The ring?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's like in the house it's been well. So it was a destination proposal as well. Stressful, stressful because there were questions about, you know, where do I stash the ring? Does it get picked up in that silly little extra by the way, does it? I don't think it Just be like that. We're not saying anything about that.
Speaker 2: You got engaged in Europe and he took it there and he carried a backpack the whole time, and I was like When did you become a backpack guy?
Speaker 6: How big was the rink?
Speaker 2: Well, no, he just I think he just wanted it like and he knew I wasn't going to go through his backpack if I was unpacking or anyway.
Speaker 6: It's one of those chemeral ones with the straw.
Speaker 2: What's with the backpack?
Speaker 3: It's thirsty work, thirsty work. The destination was Barrow Bay. Now the issue at this time of year, I don't know. The weather can be just every now and then a little bit wet, sketchy, a little bit wet, very sketchy, can't be trusted. So here he is, the poor guy. He's organized that whole picnic setup. That's sunrise on the beach sunrise that they're fitzbo types, you know, very outdoorsy, so breakfast on the beach, sunrise coffee. Was going to get down one day. But he had a look at the weather and he's just like, it's teaming rain. Save it teaming rain. What am I going to do there?
Speaker 6: How long were they there?
Speaker 3: They have three days Furday, Saturday and the Sunday and celebrate. The planner has said.
Speaker 2: He had a proposal plan a proposal.
Speaker 3: Planner, Sorry, what a proposal planner. She's telling him, getting in his ear, saying, you have to do this on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's too wet, and what was your plan Friday?
Speaker 3: The plan was Saturday morning and I said absolutely not. You have shied as soon as you get there. As soon as you get there, like walk into the hotel, room has to be, has to be already what so no do it at the buffet?
Speaker 2: Well, as soon as you get there. It's a bit like, oh, I've just been troubling. I want to But what about the proposal plan? Was she there?
Speaker 3: Well, he's a thing. We started warring plan around me because her advice was sacred. You know, I've done this many many times before.
Speaker 6: But I've heard of a proposal.
Speaker 2: Plan cool job that I would be good at.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I've helped many friends get engaged.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, la fool. They do everything so it's all set up when they get there. Basically the champagne, the coffees, it, fruit platter, seafood if you want.
Speaker 5: So, I would be like, Paul, what on earth are you waking me up for the sun has come up. It's a bad way to start the day. Can you imagine trying to get trying to propose to someone at Sunrise. Sunset's one thing Sunrise.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the single guy got his way, It all went off without a hitch, straight away, straight away. So basically your plan had to suck it up and she had to set up the proposal when they checked in. Beautiful rose petals on them.
Speaker 2: So they got into the hotel room.
Speaker 3: Aright, all candles lit?
Speaker 6: Did she make the towel into a swamp?
Speaker 3: Believe? I believe? Or giant diamond ring towelny.
Speaker 5: But you can't do it on the last day because then the weekend to celebrate exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: It's like we're engaged and now we're going back on our jet stuff like and going home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got to do it as soon as you get there Sunrise.
Speaker 6: Shall we shall we sell a with nine dollar pringles.
Speaker 2: Don't mind if that terminal three.
Speaker 6: It is just going twenty six pas six bok. Congratulations to them.
Speaker 2: Yes, we love love. I know, I love.
Speaker 6: I love a good wedding.
Speaker 2: I love I think I might look into becoming a proposal planner.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh, you'd be good at it.
Speaker 2: You can't keep a secret, not very good at that pit.
Speaker 6: You also talk a few people out of it as well. Listen, I met your partner. I think you can do better. Good morning everyone. This is and number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well, coming up after seven o'clock your chance to win a trip a day here at Novar.
Speaker 3: X x X. I've got plenty of when when hitting the.
Speaker 6: Dating world, Clint say, if you met a girl in a bar, run, ye you hit not athetical? What's what's the first three things? You probably ask her?
Speaker 3: Many questions I'd like to ask, but you can't ask like age. How old are you know?
Speaker 2: You can't ask that, can you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You're not employing them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you're right. It's okay. Yeah, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to discriminate based on age for a data.
Speaker 3: Where do you live? What? What are you do you live in? That's probably what?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 2: What'school to go to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What what.
Speaker 3: About your name? Yet?
Speaker 2: What do you do for a crust?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: What what do you do for a craft? That's something my dad says. I'm trying to be you.
Speaker 6: That don't want to talk about a crash.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't ask.
Speaker 6: That a young TikToker as TikTok taken to the top to have a winge about people asking what you do for a living?
Speaker 2: Is that because her job is TikTok?
Speaker 7: So in Australia people always ask you what do you do?
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's the thing that everyone does all over the world, but it's definitely a thing here why they ask us up for debate.
Speaker 7: But I think sometimes it's just for small talk.
Speaker 10: Other times I think it's because they're trying to decide how they want to judge you.
Speaker 12: I have just decided my only answer to this question moving forward as my best. So what do you do?
Speaker 7: Honestly my best?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Give me. I don't have a problem with people asking.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't say what you do? I say what industry are you in?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's it's finding if you've got a point of interest, if you've got similar interests.
Speaker 2: I just I don't think there's anything wrong with asking what someone.
Speaker 6: Also, i'd say job says a lot about a person, would I absolutely think so.
Speaker 2: It's also probably the way you ask. Like if I'm asking, it's because like I sat next to a guy last night at dinner and I said what, so, what what industry are you in? And he was an architect. We had a really interesting conversation about like a friend of mine and she's designing your house, and he was talking about his house he was doing, and so it gave us two strangers something to talk about. I don't think there's a problem in.
Speaker 6: That is that was it an architect that they didn't last night? Yeah? I didn't meet him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you might have if you just maybe didn't ask what he did with himself?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 5: I actually thought he worked for Nova, And it was only when Paul said, so do you work for Nova?
Speaker 2: And he's in news right, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, did you design the Nova building?
Speaker 2: What do you do with yourself?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a problem.
Speaker 6: Neither do I. In fact, I think we should do it this morning, make a game out of it.
Speaker 2: If you're starting off with Hi, I'm Lauren. How much do you earn?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a bit, yes, dicey, Where do you sit on?
Speaker 6: What are your wigh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Non idea? Right?
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a ring. We are going to ask a question each and we have to try and guess what people do for a living?
Speaker 5: Ah Strong, So we're can ask the superficial questions. What car do you drive? What suburb you do?
Speaker 6: They do? Drinks at your work? Oh thereah drinks Troy, Yeah, little drinks, Troy.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I got free stuff to go. In return, we are going.
Speaker 3: To try and guess, or we get it right, what you do for a crust?
Speaker 2: Let's do it. We'll do for a crust at Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Welcome to.
Speaker 2: What do you do for a crust? Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Guess my job?
Speaker 2: I love that expression, it's so good. What do you do for a crusts Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Give us a ring, will each ask a question? We'll try and work out what you're doing for a cross.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's some conversation that it's superficial to ask people about their job is. So we're going to ask the most superficial questions we can think of and try and work.
Speaker 2: Out where you work. Let's go to Lloyd in are your pilot? Lloyd?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not?
Speaker 5: Okay, good, that's not how this game works. Over, We're going to ask your questions, and then we have a guest, but he's from Tollermarane.
Speaker 2: So to ask the obvious, Lloyd, you have a uniform?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, right, like with a logo on it?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, Lloyd?
Speaker 2: What type of car do you drive?
Speaker 11: Drive a Volkswagen amorok?
Speaker 2: Nice nice wheels, that's like a ute.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you have a swipe card?
Speaker 7: No, Lloyd?
Speaker 3: I can ask one more?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Lloyd. Do you have a like a guaranteed lunch break or do you just run at your own time schedule?
Speaker 2: Guaranteed lunch break?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's a well.
Speaker 2: I was going to say an electrician, sparky, they just have lunch.
Speaker 3: When you're saying sparky, now, I reckon. You're a baggage handler at the airport.
Speaker 6: That's strong. Yeah, I'm with you, Clint. Are you a baggage handler at the airport?
Speaker 11: No wrong answer?
Speaker 2: What do you do for a crossed Lloyd?
Speaker 11: I'm a commercial scuba either and I do underwater construction construction.
Speaker 6: That was my next.
Speaker 3: Water construction.
Speaker 6: You build things underwater like tunnels, swimming pools and.
Speaker 11: Wharfs and warfs, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you do that? There's an amazing wolf down in terrible story.
Speaker 6: No, I love wolf chat.
Speaker 5: It's a jetty down were remember ages ago that couple got engaged. I did postcards down there recently. El TONA, did you build the Altna jetty?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: On work down that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on your lay's I said, construction, get your scuba gear out, Lauren?
Speaker 6: What's underwater?
Speaker 2: Builder was what's the best what's the best thing ever built underwater?
Speaker 3: Lloyd?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 13: Oh, we've built the Westgate connel with the Whiteline.
Speaker 2: Amazing infrastructure.
Speaker 3: All right, well I was storia moving Let's play again.
Speaker 6: Moving on. Let's go to Adele on thirteen twenty four. Morning, Adele, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: What are you wear to work? Adele?
Speaker 14: Jeans and a T shirt?
Speaker 6: Adele? What would be the average age of your workmates or anything?
Speaker 14: Anywhere from twenty up to fifty five?
Speaker 5: Let's go okay, Adele? What hours do you Work's start question?
Speaker 6: Strong question.
Speaker 14: I work a morning shift, but there is a potential to work an afternoon shift.
Speaker 2: I reckon you're like a nanny or child care.
Speaker 6: I reckon she works in a retirement home.
Speaker 2: Oh, age care, you're in a uniform? I reckon the opposite end of the scale. Not age care, young care nanny.
Speaker 3: You reckon like Clint cl I reckon she works at the cheese cake shop.
Speaker 6: If she works at the cheese cake shop. Now this do you work?
Speaker 9: I'm an analytical chemist?
Speaker 3: Is my next shop?
Speaker 2: My next guess? What is an analymics? Cool chemist?
Speaker 14: So work for pharmaceuticals? So after they all medicines get made.
Speaker 9: Right that they're all okay?
Speaker 2: The t c A or whatever they call it, has it been improved by.
Speaker 3: The therapeutic goods t G.
Speaker 6: We've got time for one more.
Speaker 2: Let's go to glen Iris. Come on down the Dean. Let's work out what you do for a cross morning morning.
Speaker 7: How are you do you?
Speaker 6: Would you say your work environment is quite social. Do you have like a drinks trolley a Friday afternoon drinks or anything?
Speaker 9: Not really, but we do like to get out as a team and socialize.
Speaker 11: Now and again.
Speaker 2: I didn't help Nadine. How many people work in your in the business?
Speaker 13: Oh, I'd say there's about forty to fifty.
Speaker 3: You done, safety apparatus? No?
Speaker 6: Does weather affect your work?
Speaker 9: You could get cold if you was only wearing my work in.
Speaker 5: Okay, what sort of footwear do you wear to work? Just because sneakers could get cold. No drinks trolley, but likes to go out for drinks. I'm going to say something in information technology development, okay, because all of these jobs have been the quack data entry.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say, JB. HiFi, not that. What do you work?
Speaker 3: What do you do for krust?
Speaker 9: I'm a bra engineer, so I build linger a bra.
Speaker 2: Engineer, got a bra engineer. I see why she said you would be quite cold if you just.
Speaker 3: Can you explain to Jason and I had you best to get it off? I get that bra off? You know?
Speaker 11: Oh, well you could do the one handed wonder take the bar off with one hand.
Speaker 14: You've been doing it for so long.
Speaker 2: That's smooth.
Speaker 6: I reckon. I could get one off in a matter of seconds. What do they put the clips on the front?
Speaker 5: Underwear is so expensive? You don't even have It's expensive, isn't it, Nadine? But now I know that they're designed by technicians.
Speaker 6: All that for hardly material.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you want to say, when we're not wearing the little bit of material, what happens? Well, they hold things in place for a lot of people. That's why we require tech. Nisience, you had the candy one of the candy g strein.
Speaker 3: Yeah that wasn't I don't think your.
Speaker 2: Dean designed that one.
Speaker 6: Who gave you that? Was that a present?
Speaker 2: That's a personal question. It was actually from a girlfriends gotcha here, sweet tooth Susie. Her name is What did she send?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: She said, I can't remember why she sent it to me.
Speaker 6: She was like life savers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like the candy bracelets. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she stayed in the box. What that it came in?
Speaker 6: All right, let's do it every single day. We have a trip up for grabs thanks to our mates at what if God. You can beat the blues with a cheeky winter all weekend now from a cozy hinterland cabin to sun soaked resorts. You can book it all and more on the what if app what if It is Ozzie for travel.
Speaker 5: Before we launched today's trip, let's give away the trip we announced yesterday, which was to the Gold Coast with a wad of spending money and caroline.
Speaker 2: From hoppers crossing you go to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: On the gypsy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yes, congratulations, you're the winner of trip a day from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Are you in need of a holiday, Carolyn?
Speaker 4: Oh, you have no idea.
Speaker 14: I'm so neat.
Speaker 11: I've just I've had a hit replacement and I'm nearly at the end of my rehabilitation, and i really want a holiday to go and celebrate.
Speaker 2: And go and do some water therapy in the in the sunshine.
Speaker 3: Lovely.
Speaker 14: Oh I could go down the slides and everything else and.
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars spending money if you don't mind me to cash for your holiday.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, well done, Carolyn.
Speaker 10: I love you guys every day listening hopefully the hip holds up.
Speaker 6: On the Scooby Doo coaster.
Speaker 3: What's the Scooby Doo coaster.
Speaker 6: In the world?
Speaker 3: How good?
Speaker 2: It's not the best roller coaster in the world. That was an exaggeration.
Speaker 3: Giant drop.
Speaker 6: Yeah still yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Bit on the Scooby Doo coaster.
Speaker 3: Nah, I've been underleathal weapon.
Speaker 2: It seems like it's fun because it's Scooby doing. Then you get in signed scary carry.
Speaker 6: You haven't lived until you've done the police Academy.
Speaker 3: Oh that's quality.
Speaker 6: Okay, guys, moving on brand new holiday today and this is the winning artist. When you hear cr and it could be any one of her bangers. You give us a ring and you will go on the running for Novas Trip a Day.
Speaker 5: All right, let's launch a new trip. Oh well, thats Port Lincoln in South Australia. They're calling it the seafood Lover's Staycation.
Speaker 3: Yeah Lincoln?
Speaker 6: Is that what they put on? Those funny little pants and they wade in the water. Any oysters?
Speaker 3: I think they craze, don't they?
Speaker 2: That's Hobart, isn't that the Port Lincoln? THO did lots of sharks. I don't know if you go waiting in the.
Speaker 6: Water, right, gotcha? Okay, stay out of the water.
Speaker 2: Oh no, maybe not. I'm not sure, but I'd love to.
Speaker 6: Visit when you hear see it today, give us a ring and you could be the next winner of Nova's Trip a Day. Coming up next, we're checking in with the Mighty D's. Christian Petruca joins us next on Nova Monday, our teams go head to head the Pies and the D's and from the Melbourne Football Club Christiph Petrarca.
Speaker 2: Morning Track Morning Track Morning Morning Teams.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, Clint v Jase is what he's saying Collingwood v.
Speaker 2: Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 11: He got into the car park at the club and the old man is just rocked up next to me.
Speaker 3: Oh really start that.
Speaker 11: And say listening to it?
Speaker 3: Was he heading out the car.
Speaker 6: Is he would have been more awkard if he was listening to someone else.
Speaker 11: Hey, you've your dart in hand.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling, dragon? How did you pull up after it?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 11: Pretty well? Yeah, it was a It was a tough game obviously, but that was awesome. Alice Springs is amazing. Well, I mean it wasn't awesome, but Alice Springs is a cool place to play footy. I guess the community comes out it is. It is a it is a special place for the Melbourn Footy Club and a great place to play footy.
Speaker 2: Would have been a long flight home tipping. Was it quiet on the plane on the way it was.
Speaker 11: Pretty good two and a half hours. We're going with the wind, so right, I mean, it wasn't it was. It was pretty full on. I guess the game obviously a bit and gloom, but I mean the good thing that footy is is always next week.
Speaker 3: And I know you're spoken about this on three sixty, but what do you do do you just you just move on, you know foot he goes it's too quick.
Speaker 11: Oh, you have to you have to review it and tag learnings and get a bit of education from it, no doubt about that, especially playing against Collingord this week. So no, definitely something we'll look back, We look back on and reflect on it, but probably for a day really and then in the next few days. Yeah, all eyes are onto the next game. You have to move on or else if you're dwelling in the past, you're not going to take You're not going to probably have all your focus going for the next week.
Speaker 6: That's a good point. Monday is going to be an a ripper. It's a big phrase as well. When you guys are warming up, do you cast your eyes up to the TV and watch the Hilligans go down the slide?
Speaker 11: One hundred percent? You got to soak all the atmosphere in all the energy of it. It's absolutely amazing day to be a part of. I've gone down the slide, which has been with a really cool experience of mine in my career and the whole danaher family is just amazing. Ninety five million they've raised, the MND is just it's truly inspirational and I think their goal when they first started was they wanted to raise two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So wow, just absolutely amazing. And Neil came and spoke to us earlier in the week, the whole club staff included, and he's just, honestly, he's just amazing. I don't know, like how he hasn't won the Australian of the Year yet.
Speaker 6: It's just.
Speaker 2: What did he have to say to a topic?
Speaker 11: To be honest, I think that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: What did you have to say?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: What kind of thing do you get from Neil to pump you up for a game?
Speaker 11: Like it was actually really it was actually really fitting timing because obviously the loss on Sunday. Then he came and spoke to us on the Tuesday and just spoke to us about action and the choices you're going to make and similar to our mindset, like not dwelling on the past, moving on in adversity that he's had. He's had to accept the adversity they've thrown at him and move on and what's the attitude that he's going to take into the future. And yeah, and he came and spoke. He's comes to see to us every single year, and you know every year we have his quotes written up on the board throughout the year, and you know, it's not what it's said, it's what was done. And it's just even Becky's daughter is just amazing too. That the whole family is just truly inspirational.
Speaker 2: They're a great family the Donna has.
Speaker 3: In terms of the footy, it's a great game. King's Birthday. I like getting along. I'm going to love watching Steven and listening out for the Collingwood fans because last year Jason Lauren he had a few choice words to say about about Collingwood, which I found really entertaining and I love footballers telling the truth. What did he say in their minds? He just basically said that Melbourne were a better side last year, even though Collingwood won the flag. You're looking forward to seeing the reaction of the Pies fans track.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no doubt. They'd be unfair bit of entertainment throughout the game, which should be good fun. I think I think it adds a bit to the game, to be honest. I spoke about it again on three sixty I don't like the I don't like the game being pumped up or hype externally based on that or you know, the obviously Brayshaw or Maynard incident. I don't think that's the right way to go, especially when we've got something with a higher purpose than Neil Danaher. That's what we should be playing for.
Speaker 3: It's a rivalry track, that's what we should be celebrating.
Speaker 11: I don't think I don't think it's a rivalry, to be honest. We've only played one.
Speaker 3: Finally, No, no, I mean, I mean, I mean the two clubs just historically it's King's birthday.
Speaker 11: Awesome. Look on my family's Collingwood supporters and they're probably the cheer against me.
Speaker 2: So are they your family or Collingwood?
Speaker 11: They'll probably I'm.
Speaker 6: I'm actually going to be sitting with the Collingwood nuffies, so.
Speaker 3: I'll probably sit with my brother, to be honest, ay, track, just back on the slide.
Speaker 6: We actually did our own version here at Nover the other day to pass the hat around and raise some money. Clint went under the cold water. Lauren chucked in next one hundred. If you take his top off, he is looking Have you seen our boy lately. He looks like he looks like you.
Speaker 11: He looks shredded, doesn't it shredded? Absolutely shredded. Happy for him eating macadami and nuts for something fun anymore.
Speaker 2: The team went out last night track and Clint left early.
Speaker 6: It was really weird.
Speaker 11: Water, water and a shot of vodka.
Speaker 2: That's it, basically.
Speaker 3: Basically. They took me to an Italian restaurant as well.
Speaker 2: He had to. He had to resist the pizza and the term assoon.
Speaker 3: Any sign of that father of mine?
Speaker 11: Yeahs coming out and put him on the phone. Related for the daughter. No one's opened the door for us.
Speaker 6: Haven't you got keys at the club? You've been there for a while and they give you a swipe.
Speaker 5: Well, Jason's got to hang over, John, can you give him some advice to pull his head in?
Speaker 11: Come on, it's too old for.
Speaker 2: It's normally your son.
Speaker 11: It is normally my son. You're right, but that's a right.
Speaker 6: Hey John, we're just talking a track about your son. Have you you seen Clint lately? He's looking good.
Speaker 11: Looking, fit, showing me a bit of a photo.
Speaker 2: He's where he's going?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 6: Has he shown you photos before and after?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course, just taking after you you're an athlete.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I'm an athlete.
Speaker 3: They've got to win on Monday.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: Anyway, who else can you pass the phone around to track anyone else? You can pass the phone around too. Well, while you're starting outside the club not.
Speaker 11: Being able to get in, I'm to get about a meeting.
Speaker 6: To listen to the meeting, just put us on speaker in the meeting.
Speaker 2: Does maxic Gorn want to say hello? Anyone else?
Speaker 3: Track?
Speaker 6: Good luck for Monday? Mate, we'll see at the gan Monday is going to be an absolute rapper.
Speaker 5: The Pies well taken on the d You're a pie, Jase Clint's obviously a demon. I am Richmond. But on on games like this, we've got both Christian Petranka and so it's like picking our favorite kid. But I think because Cox he's not playing. We saw him last night on.
Speaker 6: The D Well, I am back at the Pies bringing on. Hey, something a lot of us grow up with here in Melbourne. Was MX mag back in the day last week we'll talk about it was making a comeback for a one off and our favorite section was overheard thirteen twenty four ten. What have you overheard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what have you overheard?
Speaker 6: Could be in a food court to be the right. Oh, planes always a hotspot, it is, planes are great.
Speaker 2: I won't love eavesdropping.
Speaker 6: Oh I won't even watch the movie. I'll just sit there with headphones, not plugged into anything, just tak taking it all in thirteen twenty four ten what.
Speaker 3: Have you overheard?
Speaker 6: In return? I got two hundred dollars Gym's cleaning vouchers up for grabs, so you can put your feet up for the long weekends. You can catch Jim's Cleaning online Jim'scleaning dot com dot are you what have you overheard? Melbourne? We'll take your calls. Next.
Speaker 2: Long weekends start on a Friday.
Speaker 5: In fact, shut out to those families who have a poople free dance today, and you're all getting four days together.
Speaker 3: So good kids, rejoice, parents, rejoice to sug.
Speaker 2: The King's birthday holiday is a great one because it's like it's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four days.
Speaker 2: You know, like a lot of holidays are for a really serious, somber reason, this one's like, go mad. We are celebrating out.
Speaker 3: Good on your Charlie King, Yes, oh King, four.
Speaker 6: Days of them home ripping through the cash doing the activities. Can't wait?
Speaker 2: So why aren't they at school today?
Speaker 6: Because God doesn't like us? This is his way of getting us back.
Speaker 3: It's a comet work.
Speaker 6: It's a student freeo. I think they're filling up the dakream machine in the starf for it. It is Nomber one hundred, just going twenty eight past seven. Dude, What have you overheard? Melbourne thirteen, twenty four tens.
Speaker 2: Something funny I've overheard Last night at Nova's Red Room, I ever heard someone say I don't know who's got longer legs, Keeter, Alexander or Mason Cops, because Mace was there and Keta was in a mini mini mini dress with those long long shears. She's so cute, isn't she.
Speaker 6: Yeah? I actually overheard that because we went to see Keta in the green room before the gig.
Speaker 3: We came to wish her, which I luck just from amazing musicians, and I was.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, this is like this is an artist green room, you know, dodging stuff, wild go down in here. And then I overheard her asking someone to pass her.
Speaker 2: The gavesquan Yeah, the next hym for for reflux.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, drinking tea. We are hardcore these days in the music industry. So this is all born out of the fact that back in our day, Lauren, we can say that.
Speaker 5: Back in our day, back in our day the faithful X newspaper to read It's where I got all my.
Speaker 3: Goss, and it made a comeback last week a couple of special editions. Overheard is one of our favorite sections.
Speaker 6: Jays, I'm just letting me look at some of the ones that got sent in. Luckie has sent in if I turn right? Here have I turned left?
Speaker 14: Oh god?
Speaker 2: What about em? She ever heard someone say, no, you don't put paper cups in the dishwasher?
Speaker 3: What about Jack? Jack says, I'm bursting for a shut Wendy, what someone sent me? I mean thinking it's one thing, verbalizing it's another.
Speaker 6: Gippsland Shannon join us on the air, thirteen twenty four ten Morning Shan, Good morning. Overheard in an airport that's a hot spot.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So I was at the airport, walking up and down as you do before you get on a flight, and I overheard the saucy conversation of I want to do all those naughty things to you and more.
Speaker 2: Oh in the airport, what time.
Speaker 5: I wonder they met in the Quantis Club because I he there's a lot of HOWK cups?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, actually, yeah, it's a hot spot.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 6: I made mind made of mine used to jump on grinder at the Virgin Lounge before a flight if he had a spare hour.
Speaker 5: No way, I've ever heard friends of mine saying, I'm going to the Quantas Club to go husband hunting. Yeah, there's a lot of single men in there.
Speaker 6: Sorry, shn What time was it?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 14: It was about ten o'clock in the morning and it was in front of the Krispy Kreme?
Speaker 2: Oh where else? Conversations? Were they talking to a person or a top be cream donut at the time when they said they.
Speaker 3: Wanted to do it.
Speaker 14: I think it would have been better if they were talking to a donut. But if they were on the phone, on the.
Speaker 2: Phone, dirty talk in the morning, you know what would have been like I'm flying back from.
Speaker 6: The coming home, honey, get ready, getting that other bloke out of the house, and I'm on the way.
Speaker 3: Didn't the Quantus clubs and hookups apparently?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know, not for me.
Speaker 6: You know why they think they've got the shower room?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shower which doubles is a toilet as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a bathroom. Shower doesn't double as a toilet.
Speaker 6: Don't do that. You get you get a few people in their activities, you people, she's a big room.
Speaker 2: You're not doing activities in the shower room the Quantus Club.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you people have done activities in the shower room at the Virgin Lounge or the Quantity would.
Speaker 3: Go as far as to say the airport generally is a hot spot for hookups.
Speaker 2: Hookups I can do. Yeah, No, it never happened to me.
Speaker 6: I'm just looking at our team. Anyone anyone on the team at an airport hookup. I know a guy.
Speaker 3: Go on, y what have you ever heard?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 8: Well, he was going away with the girl that he was seeing at the time, and they were going to I think the Queensland or something, and they just couldn't wait, so they thought, you know what, let's do it in here. And this was when it was just change from Virgin to the other one where it was called like the Frequent Fly or whatever. And so they both popped in and they were in the middle cubicle, in the cubicle in the shower in the lounge.
Speaker 6: I take it to the shower room. Actually, you know what, if you meet someone at the airport you're looking for a spot. I think you can even pay for a day pass into the loud Yeah, if you just need the shower room.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think. I don't think they encourage people to just pop in and use the shower room for two. What about in the it's not a like forty nine.
Speaker 3: Dollars a Formula one hotel.
Speaker 2: They pay by the hour, Clint, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well you're not. I mean, look, you're not getting it on on the plane. How people do that is beyond me.
Speaker 3: What about in the fancy chairman's club, do you it happens in Yeah? No, no, like all the politicians now.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're getting any there or at home.
Speaker 2: It is just gone twenty's in there politician.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh god, that sounds like a fun club. It has just gone twenty seven to eight. Let's check your underwork latest in years. And then coming up after eight o'clock Megan Trainer, Ye good, she's going to be joining us on the air just after eight. Hey, guys, nice long weekend ahead. And then next week is Game week.
Speaker 2: It is Game week, Jason at some point next.
Speaker 6: Week, could be at the start of the show, could be the end, could be smack bang in the middle. We will just get up and leave and head to the safe house. That's right, the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek. It's Melbourne's biggest game of and Seek. We are going to leave the studio hide somewhere in Melbourne. It won't be at a house, it won't be a hospital, and it won't be a school. But if you can find us us, knock on the door and say Jason, Lauren, come out, come out where you are, you could win the money. Now.
Speaker 5: I was talking to some people last night at the Neuva Redroom who were like, you don't actually stay there though, do you.
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, we are locked somewhere. Yeah, and we stay together until we are found. We'll drop clues to help you try and find us, and you've got to stay tuned the show. Got to listen to the clues.
Speaker 6: And I will say before like, if you're sitting there going I'm working, I can't go finding you. Just think about it. Like when you get home in the afternoon, you go for a walk around your suburb. Just look at the different places, and could we be in sporting clubs? You could walk straight past the door of the location where we are.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's yes.
Speaker 6: As you're driving around, just going there, that'd be a good little hiding spot. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on our head and the game starts some time next week. Here at Nova. Coming up next, guys, I've got a sure fire away to get you a lad's night out lad side and a massive yes from your partner on it. We'll go there after Taylor Swift. This is anti hero Meghan Trainer coming up after eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Megan Train very raw.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's she's good fun and not what you expect. Megan Trainer coming up after eight here at Nova. Are you weird? We're a friend of ours. Around the other day, Lou and a Frank Curry was sitting on the stools at the bench.
Speaker 3: I was sitting in the kitchen at the kitchen here is in the fun school month.
Speaker 6: Yes, fun school.
Speaker 3: Good place to socialize there, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 6: Well, they say the kitchen is the heart of the heart of the home, is it. Yeah, you've got you've got to have a non kitchen good home.
Speaker 5: One of the days of fourmal dining rooms. But we had the good room that mum and dad when they had their friends over, they'd go and sit in there. And I don't know what they did in there, But now that I'm an adult, I wonder if they're doing the same things we're doing around the kitchen bed just standing drinking wine and chatting.
Speaker 6: Well, I was unpacking the dish washer and Kirie and Lou were having mum chat and conversation turned to you know those Bento box school lunchboxes.
Speaker 2: I don't know why my algorithm is full of ASMR lunchbox packing. It's like they put the crisps and the popcorners, so.
Speaker 6: It starts from the cutting face, the cutting that's what they roll, then put in the little middle bit. So Lou was telling carry about how she just got these new lunchboxes for the kids, and she goes, you couldn't time it. She goes, they are quite expanding, And just as she said it, I broke it.
Speaker 3: The box.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I broke like the plastic hingebin on your man hands.
Speaker 2: You gotta use delicate hands like a charl.
Speaker 6: I paused, and I thought, here it comes. I'm about to cop an absolute tirade. And she goes, oh, that's all right, And that was that's why, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: And also because you're packing lunches. It's like no man's ever been told off while they're in the middle of vcuuming the floor.
Speaker 6: No, it wasn't that. It was because there was a witness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not going to fire up in front of him.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: It just reminded me whenever I want to go on a boys' night, I'll always ask when people are around.
Speaker 2: Doesn't always work.
Speaker 6: No, most of the time it does, because you'll go, hey, i've met out for a while, if you could I just go for a few beers on Friday night. And then if her friends are there, they'll be like, yeah, just get him out of the house. Go on and you get them on your site.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there she.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more infuriating because you know what's happening. You're being railroaded, but not only your partner at all. Friends.
Speaker 6: You can't do anything.
Speaker 2: You can you can make them all feel bad. Now, it depends to it depends last night.
Speaker 6: I did to Lauren last night in front of everyone. I'll put my arms around Paulo partner and said can you stay out for a drink? Just one more? Even I never out together.
Speaker 2: And I was like that, it's the exact problem here.
Speaker 6: You do it?
Speaker 2: Not allowed to be together?
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten. What have you asked your partner in front of other people?
Speaker 2: We all do it, though it is like putting someone on the spot. It's even more likely.
Speaker 3: To get your and then you know that.
Speaker 6: The follow up, though, is whatever they've said yes to you want to get out of that house before the witness clip.
Speaker 3: Point good point get Why would you put me on the spot like that?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she could send that offer. Well, Kerry was like, I better go, and I thought not coping.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you do that to your partner? Or has your partner done that to you? You get asked something in front of witnesses, so you've got no choice but to say yes.
Speaker 2: Jase has a theory that if you ask your partner for something in front of a group of friends, you always get your own way because no one wants to be bad cop.
Speaker 3: And what I'm saying is you deal with the ramifications later.
Speaker 6: Do deal with it later, as.
Speaker 3: Long as you get your night out.
Speaker 6: What's the mo I've always told you ask forgiveness, not permission.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I look by that rule too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, better to.
Speaker 2: Beg for fearness.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. If you have done this before and did it work? Yeah, yeah, work last night. Paul stayed out last night. I asked Lauren if Paul could stay out for one more drink. She said, yes, he'll. He'll hear about today they won't.
Speaker 2: He Well, it was just the way the conversation came up.
Speaker 3: Really, should we test your theory.
Speaker 2: Because it can backfire because it can also be like, why are you putting me on the spot in front of people.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Alicia from Kielba Morning Morning. Do you do you do what Jace? Or does your partner do what Jace does?
Speaker 13: No, my husband does it.
Speaker 6: Brilliant.
Speaker 13: One of his mates, who's a builder, was building a few units and husband took.
Speaker 7: Me to go over see them and we ended up with an investment property.
Speaker 6: You whoa? He asked you in front of peace if you could buy?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And did he get in trouble later?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you don't want to be bad cop, right, So you're like, yeah, of course, go and do that, even though yes, this is this is when it's like, but yesterday we discussed how we weren't going to buy anything at the moment, We're going to save our money, like we had that conversation yesterday. But now we're in front of everyone and you're like.
Speaker 2: Let's do this, and you're like, okay, that's a great idea.
Speaker 6: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay, you do it? Okay? Can I speak to you just quickly?
Speaker 2: Later you're like what what what happened?
Speaker 3: Yes? And then do you know what on earth did you about that?
Speaker 6: And then do you know what we say? We go, well, you should have said no in front of us. You That makes me let's got a brook morning brook e. Hi, your kids do this?
Speaker 13: Yes, they will FaceTime their friends in their rooms and then they'll come out and they'll ask me if they can go for a sleepover any of that, with their friends still sitting.
Speaker 2: There facing Yeah, so then you're the bad parents.
Speaker 13: Next friend to us, Yes, I.
Speaker 6: Used to do that, missus Manning, can Joel have a sleep over?
Speaker 2: And I did this the other day.
Speaker 13: Remember I was blowing prob We have done it too in the past.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Remember I was blowing up about Paul going to the Grand Prix in Monico with things of hours and I couldn't go. And our boss was here and she said, oh Paul on FaceTime and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: She came over and I said, this is the boss that wouldn't let me go to Monico and all of their friends went.
Speaker 2: I said, well, can I go next year?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You can go, You can go next year.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 11: We must go.
Speaker 2: We must go, We must go to Monica.
Speaker 6: On eight o'clock Melbourne, let's do it five K question time. One question could win you five thousand dollars if you want to have a crack thirteen twenty fourteen. We are doing it next here on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Let's try and win some cash for Adrian and Wheeler is Hill. Good morning, Adrian.
Speaker 11: Drum, Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: How are we Adrian? You're a firefighter? What a hero?
Speaker 5: Just came off night shift? Did you get now? My one of my very good friends is a fireman, and he said, is actual firemen. And when there's no fires, do you guys just stay in the fire house and just go to the gym and go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 6: What a life?
Speaker 2: I reckon, That's what's happening and you're just not allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Good Adrian, I do have a few other things to do, but yes, that is part of a.
Speaker 3: Good Wheeler's hell boy and a good Melbourne supporter as well.
Speaker 5: All right, well let's see if we can give you five thousand dollars. Have you got a cheer squad there?
Speaker 6: If you've got the fam, Yeah, I've got the kids.
Speaker 11: We're trying to keep must they're not yelling down the phone.
Speaker 2: I was going to encourage them to go down to my head.
Speaker 6: So Adrian, do you want an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, or we roll the dice, big feller and go for five k? What do you want to do.
Speaker 11: So long to get through? So I'm going to roll the die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Can I just remind you if you don't know the answer straight away, take a guess mate, yep, yep, Okay.
Speaker 2: The Olympics are coming up, so it's an Olympic sport question.
Speaker 3: In Olympic this is gedible.
Speaker 5: Yes, in Olympic archery, what is the distance between the target and the archers?
Speaker 2: I like you thinking, just having a guess. It's seventy meters seventy long, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I got somebody speed on those arrows.
Speaker 2: Go it's thirty meters, Jase, guess one hundreds?
Speaker 14: I had.
Speaker 5: I said fifty, but it's seventy meters two hundred and thirty feet.
Speaker 6: Do they use those funny little darts with the suction cap on the end of them? My kids got those.
Speaker 2: No, they don't have suction caps. They got arrows. We should do archery as a team bonding. It's quite fun, could be. Yeah, I did it once. It was really fun.
Speaker 3: Hey, Adrian Robin Hood, thanks for giving it a crap mate.
Speaker 5: Come on about a family pass to Garfields for Adrian and the kids.
Speaker 6: Done the movies?
Speaker 2: Take kids holidays coming up? Long weekends exactly.
Speaker 6: We'll send you to the movies, mate, Garfield the movie. You will love it.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be great technically this weekend. Don't have kids, is it exceptional?
Speaker 3: We'll go.
Speaker 6: That's That's what I'm going to do today.
Speaker 2: Take them to the movies, them in a movie seat and away you look at the weather up there, it's so nice.
Speaker 6: I can sleep a nap. Yeah, yeah, I sleep.
Speaker 2: Is it okay to go to kids movie? Not as a kid.
Speaker 6: Lou and I used to book the nine thirty session every year on your Yuesday.
Speaker 2: We just take kids.
Speaker 3: It's hardcore.
Speaker 6: We're Our goal was just to get to the movies. If we got to the cinema, we could pass out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's living dad.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 6: You are on number one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clint's here and let's say hello to the lady.
Speaker 1: Now, our next guest is someone who will really make you look despite her unhealthy obsession with that base. I'm I really love her, even though we know we're probably going to lose her in about ten minutes or so. Please welcome to the Show of Meghan China.
Speaker 6: She joined us now the Lovely Meghan train had Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hello, How are you so good? Where are we talking to you from? I'm in California in my house.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, with amazing lighting shine.
Speaker 6: I do not look like that on zoom in a meeting.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, my.
Speaker 4: Gladdest, you can see all these lights beaming.
Speaker 2: On my face to make me look how good Californian summer.
Speaker 6: How are you do we we miss not having you here for idle this time around.
Speaker 12: I know it feels weird. I miss so much.
Speaker 2: I texted Amy like you okay, girl, I miss you. But yeah, I loved that gig.
Speaker 12: That was the best.
Speaker 4: And my kid misses the opera huse and misses seeing Australia, and he talks about it.
Speaker 12: All the time.
Speaker 2: Did you love being out here?
Speaker 3: We loved it.
Speaker 4: We traveled everywhere all over Australia and learned so much and saw so many amazing things. And yeah, it was just the best, coolest trip because I got to bring my whole family.
Speaker 11: I brought my dad.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Make it speaking a family. Did I see you got married again? You renewed your vows?
Speaker 4: I got married again. I renewing my about years. It's so cute, so sweet.
Speaker 2: Love him, I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love marrying him, so I want to do it over and over again. On that same day, it was my thirtieth birthday and Tea Pain surprised me and played me this and I'll never talk that birthday.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the end.
Speaker 6: He sounds a lot more wife where they go above and beyond what we have plan. Remember I came home on my wedding anniversary and it was forgotten. Yeah. It was our tenth wedding anniversary, Megan, and I'd forgotten and Lou, my wife, had She was there waiting in her wedding dress and addressed our boys up as like little page boys.
Speaker 3: Really knew that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on her for fitting into a dress ten years later, and I walked.
Speaker 6: In and I'm like, oh, this is not good, this is not you really forgot? Yeah, I felt terrible, and especially the fact that she was in the wedding dress really just topped it off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, make it up to her.
Speaker 12: What happened?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, And I said, what do you want, babes that I would like to nighte away from you? And she went off on a girl's trip in a wedding dress.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Did you pull out the same dress?
Speaker 12: Oh no, I told everyone.
Speaker 2: I made hoodies for everyone. Actually it's above hoodies, and that's much uncomfortable my birthdays.
Speaker 4: Like December, it's not like cold here, but it's like chillier for us Californians now, So I was making hoodies. Everyone must dress comfortably. You must wear like slippers and leggings and you better be comfy.
Speaker 6: I love that. I let's talk music. Who do you run your songs past? Like? Do you run a past family and say be honest with me or what's your process?
Speaker 4: I test a lot of songs on my three year old Riley because if he if it's catchy enough or he can sing it back to me, then I'm like, it's easy, it's digestible. We did it, and he can sing all of these songs on this album top to bottom and it's a new one day. So I was like, oh, you like the entire project. So my album, Timeless is coming out of June seventh. I'm so excited and it's my sixth album, which is crazy.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 3: Isn't that that did Riley inspire to the Moon? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He loves rocket ships in our space and we started building the tour that we're going on Timeless tour in September, and he takes his rocket ship for the intro and.
Speaker 12: Then goes.
Speaker 4: South the whole scene and it's really sweet. So he had a rug that said to the moon, and I was like, can we please do a love song that's like my level, take you to the moon, and then it turned into this like iconic old school into a club banger.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm just reading here you started. I wasn't away you've got a podcast? Was this a COVID number? Did you enter the podcast world at the same time?
Speaker 4: Probably, yes, it was, Yeah, it was around then. It was also the same exact time my older brother got sober, so it was like, it's weird top the beginning of our show, it.
Speaker 2: Was called working on it.
Speaker 4: We're just working on trying to be better people and overall, whether it's like being a mom, a working mama, or like having a pimple, or like an anal fisher, like we talked about everything and his sobriety and so yeah, it's it's basically my family therapy with my husband and my brother, and it's it's definitely like we swear on there. So it's not for the young fan, but it's like it's a cool place to feel human.
Speaker 2: It really sounds very raw, very honest.
Speaker 6: I was about to say, isn't it funny because you'll relate to this, Like sometimes I find it incredibly hard to talk about personal issues that I've going on in my life. I actually find it hard talking about it one on one or in a small group of people. But then for some weird reason, coming in and doing this radio show, I feel happy. Yeah, I feel more comfortable about it talking about and on the air, And then so many people will you know, DM and say, hey, I'm going through the same thing. It's a weird situation, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm so open and honest because I see a lot of comments that are like girl, me too, or like oh my god, someone said it, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not alone. That's why I talk about my health a lot too.
Speaker 12: I'm like, I have panic disorder. Anybody got this?
Speaker 2: And they're like yes. But then then I suppose the dangerous Do you ever say things? And then like a month later, you're standing in the grocery store and someone comes and mentions, like something deep and dark that you've forgotten You've said on the.
Speaker 6: Fishery as well. I love the podcast.
Speaker 2: Anything Tough, Yeah, I said.
Speaker 4: I think there's only one thing I regret that I was talking about my husband and I can't say it on radio either, but I was talking about him, and that one follows me everywhere and.
Speaker 2: My Mom's like, oh my god, it's like it's about our love life.
Speaker 6: I've got a sense a button you can allude to it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I just I said that like I was struggling, like being sore and it's a big Boy. And then it went everywhere and I was like, oh yo, my mom.
Speaker 2: Is gonna see that.
Speaker 6: He congratulations on the new album. We are very excited. It drops on June seven. We bloody Missy here in australiast so I get back in.
Speaker 4: Bloody miss you and my son missus y'all even more so, thank you thanks for playing my tunes.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate you.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 4: Please don't run about my husband and I.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know everyone's doing that.
Speaker 3: The Big Boy.
Speaker 6: I love you, Megan, thanks a lot. Why count you? A Friday ahead of a long weekend?
Speaker 2: Is there a better feeling than a friday going into a.
Speaker 6: Long weekend so excited?
Speaker 2: It's just there's a good vibe in the air, isn't there.
Speaker 6: Taking taking the boys to the footy on Monday.
Speaker 5: Things birthday match, it's a ripper. It's a great vibe to to the Big Freeze Day raising money for M and d Neil donaher and the donnahers do an amazing job.
Speaker 6: Bet Maden's hosting the Big Freeze. She's going to be joining us very soon. So yeah, footy on Monday, and then next week it's game week.
Speaker 3: It's on.
Speaker 6: We are on next week. At any time we could vanish and this could begin.
Speaker 3: No, there's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Hide and seek the search for Jason de Lawrence start.
Speaker 3: Soon, Melbourne fast, do you find us?
Speaker 6: More money you win, and don't forget MAKA Dynamic Entrance the Alexis lb X City Suv at Lexis of brighton the Pan Highway.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I've been saying I'm a bit daunted by this whole thing, but I'm actually getting really excited.
Speaker 7: So it's fun.
Speaker 3: You daunted to spend a lot of time.
Speaker 2: With Jason, but we get nervous because we're like, I'm like, well, I want to be found really quickly because I want to get the hell out of here. But also I'm like, no, we're hiding.
Speaker 5: I take I take things like this very seriously, and I'm very competitive, like I don't want to be found, but I'm also don't want to get stuck with Jason.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling like Melbourne is ready for this. Yeah, Melbourn.
Speaker 6: We met people last night at the nover Red Room and they were saying they've got a group of hunters ready, like a search party. Yeah. People are doing people are doing syndicates.
Speaker 2: My advice would be listen to the clues.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and keep your eyes open when you walk in your suburb and d think about the clues. We are not going to be staying in a hospital, staying in the house. We ain't, and we won't be staying in the school.
Speaker 2: Oh no we're not.
Speaker 3: I would just say of these and more intently to the show, good call.
Speaker 6: And we're not saying in the penthouse at Crowned. We tried.
Speaker 3: I tried.
Speaker 2: People couldn't get up the lift to find us.
Speaker 3: That would be good.
Speaker 6: Oh, here's to go.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 6: We will be hidden somewhere in Melbourne. All you have to do is be the first to find us. Knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are, and the money is yours.
Speaker 2: First person to find us wins the cash.
Speaker 6: And remember, if you can't get out hunting, maybe when you get home from work and you just having to walk around your suburb. Just look at every single door and ask yourself, is that the one we are hiding behind? I'd be knocking on everything.
Speaker 2: I'm saying too much, Anna, did you see my face? Just endlessly go knocking.
Speaker 6: Well, not everything, like okay, we'll not everything, but you know for most things, okay, just some things. What am I saying too much?
Speaker 2: Put us song on? Okay of panicked? I just was in such good mood about this time. I'm so excited And.
Speaker 3: Now you've got something by the doors.
Speaker 6: It's a rollercoaster. You can make a dynamic entrance the Lexus l b X City s u V. You can check it out at Lexus of brighton the P and Highway. They are the ducks nuts.
Speaker 2: Those carts they just they are they are getaway cars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they are coming up next Rebecca Maddens. He is going to be joining us to talk the Big Freeze.
Speaker 3: She's an over alumni.
Speaker 6: Right after this here on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. You are listening to Neber one hundred ears.
Speaker 1: It was hard for us to book our next guest because she's so slippery, slipping and sliding around the Big freezers a slider a little while ago, and.
Speaker 3: This year she's stepped up to me. It's slippery host.
Speaker 13: Rules.
Speaker 1: She's got a very impressive media career I could be talking about, but I'd much rather focus on her involvement and the big slippery slide.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Show, Madden, Madden, your slippery lady. How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm very well, so nice. That's everyone in here this morning.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, if you can the world.
Speaker 7: Are you a little bit dusty?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 2: Look at us, we're all standing up.
Speaker 10: We're all we had an egg and bacon roll yet I finished my before you're right egg and bacon wrap.
Speaker 2: You know he's order to recom out it got in there. He's got a Tim tam cheesecakes.
Speaker 7: That'll make you sick.
Speaker 3: She can't. And you've had Veggie might toast as well. I'm a bottom of Shouldn't I think you're.
Speaker 2: Good at a big night out?
Speaker 4: You not?
Speaker 7: Haven't had a big night out for about twenty years.
Speaker 3: Well then we're do you you for what to go to electric tonight?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: I had some concerns when she heard that there was another fire bombing on Chapel Street.
Speaker 7: Two nights ago, I thought, oh, no, electric hasn't burnt out. It was another night.
Speaker 6: Clinton and I are crowd funding to get one of those electric chairs that attached to the railing to get up.
Speaker 7: It's not up the stairs, it's down the stairs.
Speaker 3: You can pull them as well. True, I thought, I.
Speaker 2: Fallen up a few stairs in my life, and how are You've got a big role on None Free.
Speaker 10: No, I'm so excited for so many reasons because I did it a couple of years ago, Trinity from the.
Speaker 2: Because it was your superheroes or something. Yeah, it was so.
Speaker 10: It was the long black leather might have been pleaver dress, the boots, the everything.
Speaker 2: Smart, lovely, being soggy in that well.
Speaker 7: I thought it was.
Speaker 10: Smart for two reasons. One because I was paranoid when I was going down the slide. That's something i'd have a drug, And I thought I would just have to leave the country and never return, never return, or I might get a job promotion.
Speaker 7: Who knows, but the sense to work in sometimes. So then I thought the leather or the pleaver might protect me from the cold.
Speaker 10: So it acted sort of like a wetsuit, which was good in theory, apart from the ice blocks went down my.
Speaker 7: And as I was getting out of the pool, it was just like hot.
Speaker 2: So my question is when you get out of the pool, right, you've got your ice blocks all down, your top soggy and freezing. Where do they take you to to go and warm up and get changed? Are you down in there through the mcg.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's showers. They have like a heater out the back. They give you a dressing gown. And but I was expecting the foil stuff, you know when people are lost in the desert.
Speaker 2: When that was hym Yeah, yeah, when they rescue people from CS.
Speaker 10: I didn't see any foil. They don't give you any foil. They just give you a dressing gown and you know how you shower.
Speaker 6: Who were a couple of the big names in your year when you went down me?
Speaker 2: I don't remember what was it two years ago?
Speaker 7: Eddie Bits did it? Barty did it? She did a simber she held him.
Speaker 3: Fast forward to this year. Who have we got this year?
Speaker 2: Pat Raft, Patty Rafter. I love Paddy. He's so fit.
Speaker 5: He just he lives in Byron and all he does is ride lawnmowers and work out. True story, ride lawnmows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got this.
Speaker 7: He actually cuts and he just all day.
Speaker 5: I would pop up there some days and talk to his wife, Lauren I Black. We see him out just cutting the grass on his right on my guys.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so Pat Rafter is a big I've got all sports stars. Have you got Joel sal Wood, Yes, we've got Joel cell Wood, JB is doing it. Not really a sports star form Sporty Pearson, Yeah, Sally Pearson, Meg Lanning. I don't have my list with me. You're stretching my brain at this time of the morning.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. Thank you what you've rolled out there. Do you know what the theme is?
Speaker 10: It's rock stars? Stars are going to be rock stars.
Speaker 2: Who are we going to say?
Speaker 7: Jack Revolts doing it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is great speaking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'll kiss no.
Speaker 7: Maybe killer remember, well not really.
Speaker 2: Someone goes as Lady Garga in the meat dress.
Speaker 10: Remember if someone is listening to us and they haven't thought of their out do the meat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how's life?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because I was just saying to the guys that Beck, once upon a time were not here physically, but back in Richmond days where Nova.
Speaker 7: Was my first proper job at NOV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how good? Snover.
Speaker 6: We are loving it.
Speaker 7: I was the news reader.
Speaker 3: Were you a big responsibility?
Speaker 7: Was back in the day? I don't know, it was serious then, the credibility of the news.
Speaker 10: I was like twenty It was my first proper job. I was twenty two, and it was the very first time we launched. It was the very first morning.
Speaker 7: I was part of the original.
Speaker 6: So here's a question for you, because that's the thing.
Speaker 2: There's still some of the same people.
Speaker 6: Just last night, Mum and dad over here, we're trying to compete with the young nov staff. We had a red room last night.
Speaker 7: We went out after I heard I've just invited myself to the next one.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, the next one's a cracker. Was it a bit of a wild bunch at and over back then?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was great fun. It's the best time of my life.
Speaker 2: Radio people are quite cooky, aren't they. Clinton? I you said you said cooked because we're TV.
Speaker 5: Pick Beck and I used to do the weekend Today Show together when I was a terrible weather.
Speaker 6: Rolled in this morning and looked at each other and went, radio people are cooked.
Speaker 3: Clinton, Now, he said, a big cook, A bit weird.
Speaker 7: You don't think TV people are weird?
Speaker 3: We bury our.
Speaker 2: Weirdness a bit better.
Speaker 6: Yeah. TV as incestuous as radio.
Speaker 10: Incestuous meaning yeah, people date people in the industry, the real true meaning of incestuous.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I'm as bad as radio, though, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: Radio and radio having dated for long time. Don't know.
Speaker 2: People date? They don't talk about it, do they know? It's very everything's above everything television? It was a silly question.
Speaker 7: Currently, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I basically think I have not had a real job my entire life, like working in radio, starting in radio at which was just the best time of my life, and then moving to TV.
Speaker 6: I met my wife at the radio station. Did she used to drive the Primo car.
Speaker 7: That's what I used to do at a station before.
Speaker 5: An't you lucky you didn't get stuck marrying Jason? That's all I will say to you.
Speaker 2: Recommend it.
Speaker 10: Imagine looked very cars didn't cross paths with me last.
Speaker 6: Night of the electric you would have loved it.
Speaker 7: Oh, there is a god.
Speaker 2: It is ten years of the Big Freeze. How important is it that people get behind it?
Speaker 7: Well, I just want to thank everybody for getting behind it.
Speaker 3: It is ten years.
Speaker 10: It's absolutely remarkable. We are so lucky that kneel dan Her. I mean it is he's a miracle that he is with us because it is an insidious disease. They have raised so much money. Well, everybody wears a beanie. It is the best day on the footy Colors.
Speaker 5: The Big Water Vision Petrarca was on this morning where they're saying, how has Neil down to her not been Australian of the Year yet here I don't know.
Speaker 2: Surely it's his.
Speaker 3: Turn campaign at Albow.
Speaker 2: Start that campaign. He's amazing. The family is amazing and Bet well done to you for being such a big part of it as well.
Speaker 10: Can everyone buy a beani if you have, it's going to be really cold on Monday, so perfect sunnings.
Speaker 3: And at the mcg as well.
Speaker 6: Every man's dog will have one on Monday.
Speaker 3: Make sure where you're two o'clock.
Speaker 7: Will be sending them down the slide.
Speaker 2: Are you dressing as a rock star?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Do you get to push?
Speaker 7: No, I'm down the bottom with the foil.
Speaker 2: Bring the foil blankets.
Speaker 6: Sack rebeccommend and join us on the air.
Speaker 7: Thanks for coming in back, thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Good morning everyone and Sharon blood Stream I miss ed.
Speaker 3: He'll be back.
Speaker 2: I love it, Sharon. When's he coming back?
Speaker 6: Don't know? When's you come back? Clinton?
Speaker 3: He'll be back.
Speaker 2: You know what, if he doesn't come back soon, we must go to him.
Speaker 3: We must go, We must go.
Speaker 2: Let's take the show on the road.
Speaker 6: Done.
Speaker 2: Anyone seen it?
Speaker 6: You are listening to Jason, Lauren Clint here as well. You're listening to Nomber one hundred. We are doing a thanks to mates. What if it is Ozzie for travel? That is it, guys, we are getting out of here.
Speaker 12: Thank you for being you know what.
Speaker 3: I love that Clinton, What a pleasure.
Speaker 2: I was not sure what we were doing.
Speaker 6: I know I could see you looking for your run sheet, going yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: I was like, surely it's time to wind this up.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, we made it.
Speaker 6: I made it.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 5: Do you know what, Melbourne, Jason's just proved that old men can have hangovers and still function moderately.
Speaker 2: Well done, Proud of you.
Speaker 6: Almost fell down those stairs at Electric at midnight.
Speaker 2: But it was that for a minute.
Speaker 5: And just have we even discussed the fact that last night Clint and I went home after the nover Red Room and one, Jays Hawkins went to a trick.
Speaker 2: On Chapel Street tables. Who was there? Was Jack from Chrissy Swan Show there?
Speaker 6: Yes, Jack was there from the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Was Joel from Drive there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Stroll from the Drive?
Speaker 2: Was my husband to be there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, your husband to be was?
Speaker 3: Was it a sort of like shots at the bar star situation? You know what?
Speaker 5: We hang on a second youngest team Alie, I call him my little sis.
Speaker 7: True or false?
Speaker 2: You how old are you? Ellie? I'm twenty four. You took the dad of the show Jays and my husband to be Paul to Electric last night?
Speaker 6: True?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: And I also maybe you bought them shots.
Speaker 6: I think I had a limit.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I can't say it on the radio, but let's just.
Speaker 2: Say we had to kill her.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, because we went for dinner, just had a peek behind the curtains. We went for dinner after the Red Room, quickly we had a quick dinner before you guys kicked onto Electric and after dinner is at an Italian restaurant.
Speaker 2: We paid the bill and the lovely staff shout out to the team at Rossie. We're not sponsored. We paid for it, but they did bring us a round of lemon cello. Sipping lemon cello? What the kids do?
Speaker 6: Shot it to sip that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, straight down that and then Ali our young producer, so pick up someone else's and have that too.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Allie digested.
Speaker 6: I tried to keep up last night. This is why I don't leave myself.
Speaker 5: Just one final thing. We are on air at six am. We normally get in around five five thirty. Ali, what time did you roll in?
Speaker 7: M six fifteen?
Speaker 2: I got a girl proud of you. I wanted to be twenty four again.
Speaker 6: Ali was in the studio at about twenty past six and then the alarm went off on a phone. That'll be my alarm to wake up.
Speaker 3: It on your jay spot and I'm proud of you mate.
Speaker 6: Thank you Clint. You can have the party runs back. No, I'm done.
Speaker 5: It's a fun long weekend, this one coming up because it's a celebration your weekend. It's not some of some long weekends are for very poignant, sad.
Speaker 2: Important birthday Charlie's birth the Happy Birthday Chart's.
Speaker 6: Real birthday shout out to sausage Fingers.
Speaker 2: But we will celebrate, celebrate, celebrate Charlie hooray makes a long weekend day Tuesday.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Jason, Laurence.
Speaker 2: Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 3: Lauren on Socials