Speaker 1: Hazy.
Speaker 2: We've been talking this week about the things that you discovered after people die, right, and they can be quite controversial. Maybe they're having an affair, maybe they had secret children, maybe they had secret bank accounts.
Speaker 1: Who's to say it.
Speaker 3: Everyone's got secrets, and some are more spicy than others.
Speaker 2: And then it came to our attention that we cannot finish this conversation without having a chat to this man who is the foremost authority on all things what happens after people die. His name is Bill Edgar, his book is The Coffin Confessor.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Bill, Good morning, and thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh my good Okay. Firstly, you've had a colorful life. We'll get to that in just a moment. But explain to people what it is that you do.
Speaker 4: I crashed funerals on behalf of the deceased, telling those that were loved how much they were loved, and those that my clients love to hate.
Speaker 1: The bugger off felt rageous.
Speaker 3: Can I to say, Bill, your balls must be the size of watermelons. That a funting job.
Speaker 4: It's not for the faint of heart of those that fear.
Speaker 2: I tell you, okay, Bill, so tell us a bit about your background, How did you arrive at a destination?
Speaker 1: Tell people what they really thought of at a funeral?
Speaker 4: I'm private, investigated by trade. I had been for many years, and I was working for a gentleman that was on his deathbed, and I you know, we spoke about death's life and everything in between. And he said that he wasn't going to do a eulogy as much as he wanted to because the family view it first and they might not play it so out of the joke and it was just a joke. I said, listen, I could always crash your funeral for you. And he took me up on the offer.
Speaker 2: And so what news did you deliver that day?
Speaker 4: On that day he had two things for me to actually say. One was his best mates performing the eulogy with his crocodile tears. I was to tell him to sit down, shut up, or bugger off. He's not a true friends trying to screw his wife while he's on his birth And that is his brother and his wife and their daughter was at his funeral. They were asked to leave because they haven't seen him in thirty years. So while would they paying their respect now and not when they could have seen him.
Speaker 3: This is so unbelievably fascinating because every time we got to a funeral, and hopefully people don't go to many funerals. When you do, you sort of look around being like, what do some people know and what's actually going on? What's the most outrageous thing, the most outrageous news you've had to deliver at a funeral.
Speaker 4: I think the most outrageous would be a telling an abused husband that his children weren't his they were his brothers. Oh well, you know what he deserved it. He was a terrible man and he was terrible to his wife, and you know what went on in that relationship. I mean, you know it's tips for chat, But look, I'm just a messenger, that's all I am. Every person on the planet's got a skeleton in the closet, and I just let it out for them.
Speaker 3: Have you been have you been assaultier? What's the response being like before?
Speaker 4: Well? No, I guess you know. I've learned very fast to get the crowd on my side because it's their loved one. It's you know, it is their loved one laying in the casket for a coffin, you know, So let them have their stay. I'm just a messenger. Yes, you can abuse me and do whatever you want, but I've got a job to do, and I'm going to do it on behalf of the deceased. I have no care of concern for those left behind.
Speaker 1: Wow, Bill's amazing. A quick question.
Speaker 2: Have you wiped people's phones so that there's you know, stuff, incriminating stuff on there that they don't want people to see.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I have. But the most amazing thing is is that people still want their mobile phones placed in the coffin when.
Speaker 5: It's not enough.
Speaker 1: After death, still in the cloud.
Speaker 4: It's crazy they take it with them, and I get it sometimes that other times I think, wow, you know, and then some people are petrified of being buried alive, so they take their phone with them. They want to take it in case.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, okay, like that, we do have to let you go. But very quickly, what else have you placed in coffins? That's been a little bit unusual that people want to be buried with.
Speaker 4: Look, I guess yeah, there's all ranges of the items of placing coffins. But I've got to say the most daunting and the most confronting thing I've ever done, is pin pricked the body at the viewing because the person was petrified being cremated alive. So I treat his body like a pin cushion.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, just to make sure there wasn't a response.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's what he wanted and that's what he got. And since then, I mean thousands of people have broke to me and said, look, I'm petrified being cremated or buried alf too. I might get that done as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a heads up, Bill, you might get a phone call from one A Hayes when he's on his deathbed just to say, can I please be buried with Jason Horn Francis.
Speaker 1: Feel free to say no with my.
Speaker 3: Jason Horn France's T shirt on Hey, Bill, So just for those as well, Like how do people get in contact with you?
Speaker 1: Like what's the best point?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just global now they just google with coughing sincester or Bill and it's just there everywhere me. I travel the globe doing this Now, who.
Speaker 1: Would have thought this was your calling? Bill? I love this for you and it feels like it.
Speaker 2: Brings you joy, So thank you so much for having a chat with us. That was absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 4: No, thank you for having me, and hi to all your listeners. Take care.
Speaker 5: He's such a nuts man.
Speaker 1: Raygun's spoken out.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, Ragun, she's back from us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's done an exclusive interview with the project that aired last night, and she was able to tell her side of the story.
Speaker 1: Was her first TV.
Speaker 2: Appearance since the Olympics. She admitted that the saga left her struggling mentally and forced her to go off social media due to a global backlash, but also yet remarkably, had this to say about how well received she was after the performance.
Speaker 1: Of the Olympics.
Speaker 6: It has been honestly so amazing to see the positive response to my performance.
Speaker 5: Like I never thought that I would be able.
Speaker 6: To connect with so many people in such a positive way, So that has been just so amazing. But yeah, it definitely has been tough at times.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess there was some positive stuff mixed in between all of the absolute aggressive feedback.
Speaker 1: Shaw Well, I think I'm trying to wake this out.
Speaker 2: I think half the problem is she very much looks like a middle aged white woman break dancing, and I just feel like that's a hard sort of stereotype for her to break.
Speaker 1: And also it was the Kangaroo for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, look I love the interevative dance and how it was linked to our country.
Speaker 1: But I would have gone to name you, would you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you have? Okay?
Speaker 3: Much less complicated as well. No arms, they can't do much the humble em you.
Speaker 2: No, I would like to see your emu deak a little later, if that's okay by you.
Speaker 3: I don't want the sort of reception the Breaker I got.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it sparked global ridicule, it really did, and everyone sort of from Adele piled on. The Prime Minister defended her and said, look, you know she gave it her best. But then Jimmy Fallon did the skit that was just absolutely taking the mickey out of it. Anyway, it was put to her last night on the Project if she indeed was the best product that Australia had to.
Speaker 1: Offer up in the bee dancing space? Is that what you call it? Breaking?
Speaker 3: Just breaking?
Speaker 1: Sorry, the breaking community breaking?
Speaker 7: Genuinely think you are the best female breaker in Australia.
Speaker 5: Well, I think my record speaks to that.
Speaker 3: Sweety she won like she won that. I think it was the Oceana championships werevious to get in there. So yeah, technically she got there in her own right. It wasn't an opinion piece. No, she skipped the selection process.
Speaker 2: She was in there, but then why did she get zero's across the board?
Speaker 3: Politics.
Speaker 1: It's a controversial space.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. And I get everyone that says, oh, congratulations having a go and all that type of thing. If you put yourself in a space where you can be judged, you've got to be prepared for harsh judgment. We're in a position right now, and doesn't it come thick and fast. If someone doesn't like you, they will say I don't like you, I don't like your personality, I don't like what you do. Yeah, and that's part of the job. You can't just sit there and select all the good bits and then to the bad. It's be like, well, stuff you, how dare you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: But that's my approach.
Speaker 3: That's what you do. That's exactly what you do. Oh my gosh, your radio is.
Speaker 1: Reagun positive, you know, dear.
Speaker 3: It was an interesting interview though, Yeah, for a long time as well. Yeah, I honestly don't know how to feel about Reaga. I feel really mixed the motion.
Speaker 1: Quite seriously.
Speaker 2: I feel for her because to have a global pylon like that is pretty damn awful. But then I just you just sort of wonder how she got to be in that position in the first place. Like surely one of the coaches saw that routine and went, hey, hey, big girl, Ray, let's have a chat. It's like when people go on Australian idol and they can't sing. There's enablers around those people going no, no, no, no, you sound great, and then.
Speaker 3: All the people are and you're like, oh, I thought it was going to be good. We didn't think that you would single handly get the sport stripped of the next Olympics.
Speaker 1: That's that too much.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's be off in a different direction, shall we, all right? Man? Six fifteen vending machine queer. Some of the prizes you've got that five of course, dinner a Kingsford, the Bross's orlean A restaurant which is very fancy, double pass as well to the Vale of Adelaid five hundred Saturday after Ice Concert. Serious, it's all there. Plus because you're on air technically, yep, you'll get a row Adelaide Show family pass and an Amazon Echo Show.
Speaker 2: Five, because I don't want my faith and trust and spirit in breakdancing destroyed. Can we at least go out on a bit of break dancing music just the mood?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Here, let's talk about Katy Perry, shall we. You just wonder if Katie is at the particular moment in her career where there's a bit of a crossroads, which way is she going to go? She's going to keep on heading towards a promised land or she going to veer off into the crazy part. Okay, look, we love her music, particularly back in the day, needs her guilty.
Speaker 2: I always wonder with artists who have so much success early on in their career and have such bangers when it's ten years on, how do you follow that up?
Speaker 3: How do you take you to the next level? Yeah, consistency is sometimes so high when you start on such a high level.
Speaker 2: When every Madonna off, everyone was like Madonna's done, and then she comes out with a couple of absolute you know, Belt is in her.
Speaker 3: Fifties, and I feel like Rihanna has been pretty inconsistent, Beyonce, Gaga, all those top shelf artists. So Katie was recently on a podcast. Maybe it was an interview. She said this in terms of what her and Orlando Bloom, the husband, get up to, in terms of I don't know a bit of a reward system. Make what you will of this, Joe.
Speaker 1: It's one of my love languages is acts of service.
Speaker 8: So it's like, if I come downstairs and the kitchen is clean, and you've done it all, and you've done all the dishes and you've closed all the pantry doors, you better you better be ready to get your sucks.
Speaker 5: I mean, like literally, that is my love language. I don't need a red Ferrari.
Speaker 9: I can buy a redferraris.
Speaker 2: Second.
Speaker 8: Sorry, don't you know it's fox, It's foxed, it's.
Speaker 3: Fus, it's fun.
Speaker 1: What did I say at the end, it's fox like facts.
Speaker 3: I think it's supposed to be facts.
Speaker 1: It's Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've got to say. When I opened up my fone this morning and I saw Katy Perry being interviewed, I didn't think she was gonna say that, I don't reckon a Lando Bloom thought she was going to say that either.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely very good at the dish too, by the way, Landa.
Speaker 2: Look, I like it when my husband does the dishes as well. And I would just sort of write that up as being in a partnership and part of his domestic role. I certainly would not reward him in that.
Speaker 1: I don't get any idea screen.
Speaker 2: And also on top of that, does she sound really unhinged?
Speaker 5: Who knew? You did?
Speaker 1: The best Katy Perry found.
Speaker 3: My best impersonation is unhinged Katy Perry.
Speaker 5: It's fucks.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was one of the great contests of the Royal Adelaide Show. Jose Let's recap. Let's got Frizana.
Speaker 10: That's good Friza.
Speaker 3: Let's all get frattatas all up in her? What a competition, James, take it through it.
Speaker 1: We went to the Royal Adelaide Show.
Speaker 2: You have long rebuffed my fratata in here, I've brought it in. I've offered it to the whole team. No one ever wants to partake. So anyway, we ended up at the Royal adelaid Show and a fratata off just to prove that my fratata is elite.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a genuine fra tartar. So there were at least twenty participants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who thought that that many people would have the time and energy to enter a Fratata at the Royal Adelaide Show.
Speaker 3: But the end of it was packed. It was it was people everywhere of all ages. Yes, I'll tell you what. Like we mentioned yesterday, the fratata fraternity went off its head. Can you go through the controversy of your particular fratata and how it went in such a bad direction Late in the judging, well.
Speaker 2: So we're about three quarters of the way through and they narrowed it down and I thought I wasn't quite sure which one was my fratata buddy, and there were so many fratatas, but I was like, oh my god, I think I'm in with a shot here. And then I hear one of the judges turned to the other judge and go, that's a hair.
Speaker 1: Absolute horror.
Speaker 2: I realized the judge, you found a hair in my fratarta.
Speaker 1: Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 3: And then the fratarta fraternity went off and you're like, what is that? And that killed you? Well, Jode sal tell Us where you play.
Speaker 1: I came in a solid four board, they told me.
Speaker 2: They told me, if it wasn't for the great hair controversy, I was much higher.
Speaker 3: The hair controversy. So you potentially replaced second or third. Maybe all right, I'm just going to rip this band aid straight off. I guess what your boy cat? Yeah, that's right when they started screaming this first all right. Yeah, And I've got my ribbon for you. It's blue.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with that ribbon.
Speaker 3: Blue. It is a traditional color for victory.
Speaker 1: You've been rubbing that ribbon in my face. There's no way in hell you made that for Tata.
Speaker 3: I got Joe to take the L. Right, just take the L on this one, Okay. I was born to baker for Tata.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to tell me sucked in.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to know about. Oh god, I don't know what this feeling that I've got is.
Speaker 1: It hurts, It hurts.
Speaker 3: It wasn't my Fratta. One of the judges was on me too. She came out to twice. She's like, oh, interesting cooking Tin. You used to take us through that, and I was like, get out of my face. I got my I got my patana from Chanella's.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: I just picked up from Shanella's. Emily helped organize it, and we were supposed to we were supposed to go well Chanella's. We weren't supposed to have the best for Tata and Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, give me that blue ribbon.
Speaker 5: Give me the ribbon.
Speaker 3: You don't go from fourth to first? Who came the person who came second goes first? Think her name was Stephanie Rageous. She still had a harry fratata. But is that a youth for miser I don't really know. I hope not, God, I hope not. But thank you very much. Chanella's, I mean, try their chef prepared family side take home past the mills tonight, Chanella's prospect, grow prospect. Hell, go in there, pick up a fratata because it's the best in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Are you joking right now?
Speaker 2: Not only did you not mate your fratata, but now you're giving them a credit lot. What is this behavior that you're bringing to the table to it is going on?
Speaker 3: I want more opportunities to get yourself on there before add cock. I'm gonna put out a bit of a health message, a bit of a health warner now for that mind. Jude's sure A doctor has warned that using phone on the toilets can cause hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are something that I probably don't know enough about.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, according to this particular doctor, using your phone on the toilet prolonged sitting increases pressure on rectal blood vessels, which can cause or worse in hemorrhoids. She recommends that limiting bathroom time and avoiding straining, and if you don't succeed, it's better to try again later rather than force it no times trigging later, got to get it out. What about when you've got kids as well, And I've got an eleventh month old and just they they are in danger of hemorrhoids. She's a try and force it out. We're watching our eleventh month Sun the other day and he's looking at us, going, you knew exactly what was going on.
Speaker 1: It was intense.
Speaker 3: Well, calm down there, Sun, something you're gonna get yourself some hemorhoids.
Speaker 2: And also they go so red in the face. It's like, if you're trying to be subtle about what you're.
Speaker 1: Doing right now, you're not.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: No, if he could talk and be like, hemorrhoids, check and up if you had hemorrhoids.
Speaker 1: I have everyone who's had a baby has a hemorrhoid. Really unavoidable.
Speaker 3: After you first one or did you get through.
Speaker 5: All of them?
Speaker 1: Really? All of the above?
Speaker 3: What about you produce Emily, you're in the midst of having your second baby if you had.
Speaker 2: Hemorrhoids, No, just I wouldn't be bragging when you're a month out of pushing this one out.
Speaker 1: Number two?
Speaker 5: How did you get number two appropriately?
Speaker 3: What do you mean so number two? How do you get through having a baby not having Hamley?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. I don't know. I'm just a late down there.
Speaker 3: Maybe second baby says, I accept that challenge to give you some grapes.
Speaker 2: I will take your no hemorrhoids and I will raise you sick significantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're actually very painful and often. Okay, how you avoided one.
Speaker 3: Because I was strained I go to the toilet.
Speaker 1: What about when you're in the gym as well?
Speaker 3: Because I.
Speaker 1: Squats bicycles?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. I don't do the exercises that would have really strained down there. But so are you kids?
Speaker 1: No, I don't have many kids.
Speaker 11: I'm hemorrhoid free, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Are they getting hemorrhoids?
Speaker 11: Well? I heard the most outrageous story of the day from one of my girlfriends. She went on a date with a bloke who told her about how he discovered he had roots. He was on a date with a girl and things were going quite well, and they tried some stuff, what sort.
Speaker 3: Of stuff like.
Speaker 1: Food and they went to YOCHI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to try chi.
Speaker 11: They experimented digitally and couldn't get past them.
Speaker 3: They both who had the hemorrhoid? He did? So why was it exposed.
Speaker 11: They were trying something? I'm not having this conversation.
Speaker 1: Incredible, what dig me? Okay?
Speaker 3: Getting up like great?
Speaker 2: I've always wondered for men out there in thirteen twenty four ten get involved place? How do you call and stick to work for hemorrhoids?
Speaker 3: And no one? That's easy gastro moment, because no one's following that up. And if you've got a boss and says we'll send me a little picky, then.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for what's about to happen, because you have allowed me to bring my little bff in from ten years.
Speaker 1: First, her name is tiff Warn. She is the weather girl.
Speaker 2: She's sunshine and light personified.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 5: What else am I going to keep going?
Speaker 4: Going?
Speaker 1: Very skinny, very yes, modest, Yes, I know.
Speaker 3: You're very energetic, almost like you've had one too many coffees, which is a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's here's bottoline, adhd.
Speaker 5: Yes, we would gets over there.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: If you're going to be a special guest for one of our favorite segments, Jody and Looseless, it's just a little listening exercise for one Jody who's getting better in this space.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, it's one of my best mates here.
Speaker 5: Do I listen?
Speaker 1: Do I listen?
Speaker 3: Properly?
Speaker 5: Love you?
Speaker 2: So this is a little game where we're going to prop some noise canceling headphones on you, tiffworn from ten us first, and Hazy is going to mouth something to you and you then have to tell us exactly what our boy Andrew has said.
Speaker 3: So if you we're about to go into your own little world, which is quite common. We're going to turn up the music right now so Tiff cannot hear a word that we are saying.
Speaker 1: And now the elevator music is on and you have to make some hand signals to make sure that she's looking at my mouth.
Speaker 3: Ready, here we go. Once in a blue moon.
Speaker 5: What did you just call me?
Speaker 3: Feel free in this space? Whatever you feel as being said. Okay, headphones are back on once in a blue.
Speaker 12: Moon, oh when in bloom bloom, of course's.
Speaker 3: One more time, one more time, once in a blue moon, in a blue moons.
Speaker 5: In a bloody blue moon.
Speaker 3: This might be a strength of your you.
Speaker 5: This, it will be my first strength so far.
Speaker 3: Okay. A snake got my lunch happens all the time.
Speaker 5: I think you just said, I snack on my lunch.
Speaker 1: One more time, all time.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make sense, but it's what you said.
Speaker 1: I love how she's telling you what you said. A snake got my lunch?
Speaker 5: Did you I sat on my lunch lunch?
Speaker 12: Isn't it is your lunch? She'll get it this one more time, but enunciate better.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. A snake got my lunch.
Speaker 5: A snake on my lunch.
Speaker 1: It was a snake got my lunch.
Speaker 5: That doesn't I mean, we've all been there.
Speaker 1: We've been there, enjoy delicious lunch and then bangs, snakes. Snake got my lun random snakes.
Speaker 3: God, damn snakes on this.
Speaker 5: Damn snake's on a lunch.
Speaker 1: Last one.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Let me lick your face.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I don't know if I can say that on the radio.
Speaker 3: Andrew. Let me lick your face.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna respond by saying, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Do you think you've got it?
Speaker 5: Let me your face.
Speaker 11: Coming back to this sixth studio, I hat here.
Speaker 2: It's a special morning because ten years first Weather presenter Tiff Hoorn has joined us in the studio and I need her to tell everybody what happened when.
Speaker 1: The big, big, big, big, big big boss came to town.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not bad.
Speaker 12: It's just have an affliction that when someone in a position of supreme power, like an overlord, like the biggest boss in our network comes, I forget how to.
Speaker 5: Speak yeah and be normal.
Speaker 2: And it has to be said, this man is quite good looking as well.
Speaker 5: I wasn't going to say it now that.
Speaker 3: You have, remember Lucky Murdoch turned up and I showed his hand. You had to give hi kiss on cheat and kissing him on the nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that didn't happen. That didn't happen.
Speaker 12: You wish I kissed him on the forehead and your dreams really quite nice.
Speaker 1: But think he's sort of almost equally as mortifying.
Speaker 12: No, it just was like he walked in and everyone's a bit of flutter.
Speaker 5: Me in particular, I.
Speaker 12: Thought I better make a good impression and seemed level headed and normal. So he walked in and said how are you and I said good, they tell you, and he went good, and then he just looked at me, and I looked at him, and there was silence. So I broke it by just saying I'm thriving, and he looked at me like I was the most unhinged person on the planet and then just exited the chat.
Speaker 3: As someone of the low species, I wouldn't know how to respond to that. No, I'm not sure he knew what the next course of words.
Speaker 2: But also it's like a conversation with a toddler, don't you think who just says random words like I'm thriving, Thanks.
Speaker 12: I'm thriving, and like generally people who are thriving don't yell they're thriving. So it was giving very like mentally ill.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's like happy people don't need to say that they're happy.
Speaker 5: I'm really good, that they're really good, don't It was that energy.
Speaker 2: Like thriving people don't need to say they're thriving.
Speaker 3: When your three year old instant goes, I just did a pop off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that actually would have been better, maybe less.
Speaker 3: Awkward woman saying the boss, I just did a pop off. Sometimes I do pop off.
Speaker 2: Still there, I think we might as well do this now that you're here. Thirteen, twenty fourteen. When did you embarrass yourself in front of the boss?
Speaker 1: Will take you calls?
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember a previous news director Channel seven, like maybe two news directors before Mark me our fearless later now yeah, And I remember my boss at the Times, this was years and years ago, saying, oh'll go up and introduce yourself to this boat. Oh so I did. He was at the printer. Yeah, And I went up and said, hello, my name is Andrew Hayes. He looked at me and said, oh, good on you at that, and I said, oh, I'm just you know, I'm doing some stuff over there with the boys, and Child's is looking after me. And then he said good for you, and I said bye, walked back. I said to the guys, I just had this, this exchange with this with this particular guy.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh yeah, no, no, no, no, they talk.
Speaker 3: To my what just ditched me up?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been an adult in a fully going conversation where you've had to exit by saying okay.
Speaker 2: Bye, yeah, And then the only thing that made it even more was the fact that you're like, well.
Speaker 1: I'm as well photogot of my ass now see it?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, coincidentally, I wasn't wearing any pants as well.
Speaker 2: I got on that day. When did you disgrace yourself in front of the boss?
Speaker 3: Big? Thanks to the lovely Tiff one from Channel ten who's coming in for a good twenty minutes. That was pretty nice of Tiff left us with an absolute beauty based on some personal experience, of course, But on Tiff, when did you embarrass yourself in front of the boss?
Speaker 2: Just to fill the silence with our big, big, big big Channel ten boss, who is quite good looking by the way, when she said good, thanks you good, thanks, good, thanks, and then there was nothing stress. I'm thriving driving just so you know, I'm really happy and there's nothing going on, and I'm okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Driving as from Satan, when did you embarrass yourself in front of the boss?
Speaker 7: Morning, guys, I had a really big meeting coming up and I was absolutely panicking.
Speaker 4: And my boss John was like, you'll be fine, You'll be fine.
Speaker 7: We walked in with the clients that have flown in from inter state, and I introduced myself as John.
Speaker 10: I'm the boss.
Speaker 1: Now please tell me There was much laughter.
Speaker 7: There was there was from them. I died, but yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: What happened to our brains?
Speaker 3: I remember being really nervous in front of my older sister's friends sometimes and one of my name was a Duena and she said, I said.
Speaker 1: I never forget that, and you're really pretty.
Speaker 3: When did you embarrass yourself in front of the boss.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've just had Tiffan from ten years first in here and just awkwardly fill of silence with their boss. That made her seem really unhinged. Yes, okay, which she is a little bit.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you feel like you need to fill the gaps of science with words, and the words make it so much worse.
Speaker 2: So much worse. A let's go to Courtney from West Lakes Courtney. When did you embarrass yourself in front of the boss?
Speaker 7: So I worked in the building industry, so we all have to drive big four wheel drives. The big boss and a general manager were touring a site and I parked, I saw I saw them standing outside. I parked my car and I actually hit the Big Boss's car?
Speaker 8: How to park?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: There goes Corney. See see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: I have a good weekend. What did they do, Courtney?
Speaker 7: Oh they just shook their head. Oh my god, I'm like, when someone is watching me, I just forgot how to park.
Speaker 1: It happens. The pressure.
Speaker 3: The pressure parking, Oh in a public space is just the word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure insurance took care of it, didn't it, Courtney? Hopefully? All right, let's go to a Lissa from Happy Hey, Lisa.
Speaker 5: Hey, how are Yeah?
Speaker 1: We're good? When did you embarrass yourself in another list?
Speaker 4: I called up to ask a few questions and ending the phone. Who I'm like, all right, love you bye?
Speaker 3: And then do you correct get straight away? Do you wait for the response or do you just pretend that nothing happened?
Speaker 5: Pretend that nothing happened?
Speaker 9: I hung up?
Speaker 3: So have you ever addressed this with your boss? Alyssa?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, she just laughed at off. No next time I sawry, but just nothing.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Thank you so much for the call, Alissa.
Speaker 2: Everyone who gets on it and it gets a raw show Family passed a new generation.
Speaker 1: Echo Show five with Alexa all Right, love you Alyssa.
Speaker 3: Lissa, that's nice. The new generation Echo Show five with Alexa is a perfect device for the bed.
Speaker 1: So I set your alarm, wake up to.
Speaker 3: Us and just say, Alexa, wake me up to Nov's birthday, patter up next thousand bucks just for having a birthday, and a bunch of other prizes. It is just raining gifts at no over.
Speaker 9: This morning is contest.
Speaker 3: This one really starting to heat up.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: You can get through a contest with me today without cheating on?
Speaker 3: Excuse me very much?
Speaker 1: You heard me, Well you heard Virtue. This is hard for me to cheat because it's up to the people.
Speaker 3: That's what really exposes it's just me.
Speaker 2: It's left alone with the Fratata.
Speaker 1: You'll not vacant, and we established that early this morning.
Speaker 3: Well, what I will say is at least I don't put hair.
Speaker 1: In my fra Tata. It was not me. That was one of the judges who plant for their hair. I'm just calling it. I can't about Jodie and Hazy.
Speaker 3: Check out the video. The Fratata fraternity disagrees with you. John.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Real show is the theme for Battle of the Vegus this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we could interpret that anyway with like Royal Show, put the two together Royal Shows. What I managed to come up with was a bit of a princess theme, more specifically two princes from The spin Doctor's hit play Please.
Speaker 10: Oh No, thank you, thank you in advarsit.
Speaker 3: This is why you should never you should never vote for Jody's Battle the Venison. You don't even know what you're selling anymore.
Speaker 1: You want to start that again, like.
Speaker 3: How do you want to do it?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sorry, that's what I was going to go with it. I take Oh my very goodness, mine's King of wishful thinking. Of course, I'm sorry, King of Wishful think you they're gonna sell this one.
Speaker 3: Fought an absoluteness, the disrespect that you have for this competition, which is so frustrated because you're leading by two it's sixteen to fourteenth.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's absurd, all right, I'm sorry. I apologize. Whatever the hell that was that Shody song.
Speaker 3: It was a mess versus my song, which is new Flow by Big Brothers Brothers because a part of the show of the day, this is Big bro taken over the show?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Royal Adelaide Show it's a loose it's a loose connection that leak, is it? At least I know what song.
Speaker 1: On music it's a really good point. That's a good point well made. I can only apologize.
Speaker 2: And if it was a one off, sure, I've done that quite rerectly.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do with you? And you know it's really really going to grind my gears. You'll probably still going to win sixteen fourteen. Get your votes in King of Wishful Thinking versus a New Flow at Jerdy and Hayes on Instagram. Winning song Tomorrow morning at eight o'clock will be revealed