Speaker 1: On scorn loves Oustrodia. This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the reader Panekey Show.
Speaker 3: Coming up tonight, the winners and losers of the Coalition Split TENA McQueen and Primcswee will join me to discuss the day's top headlines, including the ABC's gender wage gap, is the float of public broadcast that guilty of discriminating against females. Premieruson to Adam left fuming after a stuff that.
Speaker 2: Saw cow poo dumped at her office. I'll speak to the Liberal.
Speaker 3: MP accused of facilitating that little stunt. Me Horowitz will join me with the latest from the US, including revelations that Hunter Biden wield its significant power in the Biden White House and left these losing It features the ladies of the view struggling to cope with reality.
Speaker 1: If you're telling me that hundreds of people I knew that he was not able.
Speaker 4: To do his job, then where the hell was?
Speaker 3: But first to the death of the Modern Day Coalition, which met its bitter end yesterday following a breakdown in negotiations between the Liberal and National parties. The Nationals leadership team, consisting of David Little Proud, Bridget Mackenzie and Kevin Hogan pull the pin on the coalition after Liberal leader Susan Lee refused to agree to the National's list of four non negotiables. These were nuclear energies, supermarket divestiture, the twenty billion Regional Future Fund, and universal service obligations to ensure reliable mobile phone coverage in regional areas. The end of the coalition comes as many National MPs expressed their anger at the fact that their party signed up to net zero obligations, and as the Australian reports, was especially apparent in yesterday's decision because the final trigger for David Little Proud and his team was the fact that the Liberal leader said she could not agree to a request from mister Little Proud, allowing his shadow cabinet ministers a free vote on contentious issues, including net zero emissions by twenty fifty. Joining me now for more on this as Sky News contributors pri McSween and Tina McQueen Tina, is this a case of disunity leading to death? Is this the end of Conservatives in Australia? Oh?
Speaker 5: Look, I hope not.
Speaker 6: I think it's been done out of sure prostration to be honest reata. This has been you know, on the card since Turnbulls leadership of the Liberal Party.
Speaker 5: You know, that started to drag the party to the left.
Speaker 6: And then continued, we haven't we haven't been there to support our base with strong conservative views.
Speaker 5: And I think then that's rightly.
Speaker 6: So I said, you know enough, I've had enough, particularly things like phone coverage. Seems like a little thing, but as someone with a daughter living in the car, I travel, you know, two hours of my four hour journey there is no phone coverage. So but I can tell you Riata, there's been a lot of Liberal donors that donate a Liberal Party that have contacted me specifically offering their support to Matt Canaban. There's a lot of support out there for Matt Canaban and where the National stands at the moment. So you know, look, clearly, ideally they have to get together to form government at some stage for the next election if they hope to win.
Speaker 5: But you know, I admire the Nationals.
Speaker 6: Some of them are giving up money, you know, have a massive drop in pay. Now we stand on a principle and I think that's you know, I take my hat off to that and that shows a true politician of conviction.
Speaker 3: That's a very good point there, Prue. It's been under reporter. They are going to be pay cuts here, and you don't see politicians often opting for a pay cut, but that's what they're doing, and they're doing it on principle.
Speaker 7: Well, it's nice to see people politicians with principle for a change. It's not just a pay cut, of course, it'll.
Speaker 5: Be a staff cut.
Speaker 7: So they're really a lot of people have been saying they're just posturing and you know, spoiled brats and you know, playing to their constituents. But I think it had to happen, and I don't believe that you can trust that Susan Lee who started off. I was impressed with her first speech, but we know that she's woke, we know that she's a wet We know that the moderates, you know, Photius has his tentacles everywhere within the liberals, and so many of them want to take it to the left, to the center left, and that of course will spell you know, incredibly bad news for the true conservative voter. So I think it was great that Matt Canavan sort of was the person who threw the grenade in I think little proud if he continues supporting net zero is a dead man walking. It's time for the Liberals to wake up to themselves and not even consider drifting to the moderate side a labor light. And they need to get their finger out and start announcing policies that are going to better reflect their core constituents who are conservatives.
Speaker 6: Reader, Can I just add if the Nationals ran in Susan Lee an Angus.
Speaker 5: Taylor's seat, they would win.
Speaker 6: So I think Susan Ly and Angus Taylor are going to have to carefully consider their options.
Speaker 5: I have no doubt that Nationals will win both those seats.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about that, but first about the path to reconciliation. There are liberal parties storewards urging for the reconciliation to happen very quickly. Former Prime Minister John Howard is one of those storeboards. He told the Australian Financial Review. My advice is to reform as soon as possible and resolve their policy differences within the framework of a coalition. If they are separated for too long, they will increase their differences and make resolution more difficult.
Speaker 2: But that is looking unlikely.
Speaker 3: Mid suggestions that David Little Proud and Susan Lee do not like each other. The Australian reports Susan Lee intends not to reform a coalition with David Little Proud's Nationals before the twenty twenty eight election.
Speaker 2: Tina, what is that going to mean? It would an extended period of.
Speaker 3: A split that last three years perhaps beyond. See these two parties become too dramatically different. See the Nationals really go back to their roots and see the Liberals become some sort of teal alternative which is not going to be appealing to the bulk of the country.
Speaker 6: No, if the Liberals go down the till track, it's going to be disaster, you know, they just they'll be non existent. Look, maybe if these two leaders, who I really think don't they don't get on, perhaps there may be a change in leadership for.
Speaker 5: Both parties to resolve this issue. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 6: But clearly common sense and anyone with half a brain knows that the coalition has to exist with it.
Speaker 5: As I said, any hope to form government, but very very stubborn.
Speaker 6: But honestly, the left of the party cannot, the left of the Liberal Party cannot take over or will be doomed.
Speaker 5: So I say, you know, good.
Speaker 6: On the Nats and hopefully there's enough people in the Liberal Party that will look after their conservative base. Prue, can you see that happening leadership changes at both parties If you did have a Matt Canavan led Nationals and a Angus Taylor led Liberal Party, you can see that reconciliation happening quite easily, and hopefully walking away from policies like net zero and giving Australians a real choice it an election, not just being shadows of or echoes of labor.
Speaker 7: Well, I certainly think Matt Canavan is the man for the job. I've got my juries out in Angus Taylor because well it's no doubt very bright, he's not great at prosecuting an argument, so he's you know, and I like Ted O'Brien although you know he is a moderate, which worries me. But I thought he was very impressive during the nuclear debate.
Speaker 2: But you know, he's yet to be proven.
Speaker 7: I mean, if he's going to be one of those, you know, even a hidden woke moderate within the ranks, and that wouldn't work. So I believe it's going to mean that they will have to have a change of leadership, and I think that Little Proud and Lee are probably dead people walking.
Speaker 6: The other death nel reta for Susan Lee would be if she introduces quotas. Now, I was wildly misreported in a newspaper at the weekend saying I supported quotas with nothing for the truth, absolute rubbish. But if she attempts to introduce quote quotas, I'll be one of the first women to walk away from Liberal Party myself and join the NATS.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 3: She can't go down that worad surely, But Tina, I know, and it's again, and she's got a history of flip flopping on just about every issue, so God knows where she's.
Speaker 2: Going to land.
Speaker 3: But if there isn't a reconciliation here, Tina, can you see the Nationals running candidates in her seat?
Speaker 2: Can you see the.
Speaker 3: Nationals un seating possibly the opposition leader in an election.
Speaker 6: Look, it'll depends on their fundraising capabilities. And as I said, the people that have contacted me are offering former Liberal donors offering to support Matt Cannaban and the Nationals. I'm quite alarmed at if they have the budget to do it. They will run in those seats. They will running as many seats as possible. And like I said, I mean Susan Lease seat, what's formerly a National seat.
Speaker 5: It's only the Cohen should deal.
Speaker 6: Got no National ran in her seat, but Susan Lee's there, so she knows herself that the Nationals would absolutely take over her seat, and Angus Taylor as well. Now, pro you mentioned Ted O'Brian, and this is further proof that Liberals and Nationals aren't on very good terms right now. The Deputy Opposition leader Ted O'Brien decided last minute to pull out of a joint TV appearance with National Senator Matt Canavan earlier this day.
Speaker 9: We asked Deputy liberally Ted O'Brien on the show last night and he agreed this morning at a courtesy, we told him Matt Canavan was coming on too. All seems okay, and then twenty minutes ago his team rang saying he won't come on with Canadan. I mean, you can't make it up. It's like maths the canber edition. Matt Canavan is in the house. They made a good morning to you. Nice to see this one morning, Carl. How'd your sleep last night?
Speaker 2: I'm not bad, mate.
Speaker 3: Carl Stephanovic compared that to an addition of maths.
Speaker 2: Tina, what was that about?
Speaker 3: Why would he refuse to appear on a program with Matt Canavan?
Speaker 6: Well, Carl's implying there some lover stiff, you know, some breakup.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 6: Look, Matt is a star performer, he knows his stuff. I do think there'd be a little bit nervousness in Tet O'Brien that he would say the wrong thing and goof up.
Speaker 5: But that's a cowardly.
Speaker 6: Thing to do twenty minutes prior to appearance on a show, because I tell you one thing, Matt Canavan will never back down from a fight.
Speaker 3: No, you would be appearing on a program with anybody from Sarah Hanson Young to.
Speaker 2: Tedo Brian. Bizarre. Bizarre.
Speaker 3: Now let's have a look at how some of the leftist papers are reacting to the split. The Sydney Morning Herald has gone with this angle, claiming the Nationals once got their way because they argued their corner and didn't make empty threats. The Junior Coalition Party is reduced to a juvenile outfit. That seems a bit harsh prove given that they did pretty well at the recent election. It was the Liberals who failed comprehensively. The Nationals seem to know who they are a lot more than the Liberals who have got this identity crisis at the moment.
Speaker 7: Look, the credibility of these media outlets has just gone down the toilet, you know when you look at of course they're going to blame the Nats and take that stance because they've all got agendas. Now most journalists have agendas who are writing for these lefty papers.
Speaker 3: Tina, you could have a situation where you know that the gap between the parties is an enormous now with the number of seats they hold, so you could have the Nationals holding more seats and being the official opposition party compared to the Liberals. I mean that is not beyond the realms of possibility.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 6: I mean you've only got to look at Nigel Farage what he's done, you know, And I think the Nationals have been following that closely as well, and I think has given them the confidence to really dig in their heels and stand on their principles and realize that they can win over Because as you said, they performed very.
Speaker 5: Well in the federal election.
Speaker 6: I have no doubt they're eyeing off a number of seats they can pick up and doing their numbers closely. And I think the lefty, as the lefties in the Liberal Party, have to acknowledge this and be very careful of the direction they take.
Speaker 2: Rita.
Speaker 3: Now moving on to other issues, the ABC is failing to walk the talk when it comes to gender equality. You see, there's a Workplace Gender Equality Agency data released today and it shows that the ABC has a median gender pay gap of nine point eight percent favoring men. However, the same agency are revealed last year that Sky News Australia does not have a gender pay gap. In fact, the women here are paid slightly more than men on average, just one percent more. Pro looks like the ABC perhaps needs to launch an investigation into the ABC well.
Speaker 5: On this and many other things.
Speaker 2: Rita.
Speaker 7: You know, but they can't even define what a woman is, So how do they know, you know, what the disparity is? You know, I mean maybe they you know, they're just deluded by it all. I just find it amusing that the one organization that they hate most guy is leading the way. They're just you know, the hypocrites, their bedweathers. They're pathetic. We know that the quicker that can become cold, see.
Speaker 2: Tina.
Speaker 3: Could we see a policy shift from the coalition if it becomes the coalition again, certainly you would accept, expect, hopefully the Nationals to take a stronger life and against the public broadcast because we've seen the Liberals in power and they've done nothing to curb.
Speaker 2: The ABC's activism or.
Speaker 3: Even hold them accountable for not living up to their own rules. I mean, they're the ones who are pushing this gender wage gap nonsense constantly, but they don't practice it themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look, we wasted a lot of years in power not doing a thing. I mean, Tony have at once one thing where no minister was allowed to appear.
Speaker 5: On the ABC. But you know you need to hit them where it hurts. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 6: I do think the Coalition formed government, we do need to slash that ABC budget. No one watches it. It's of no use, not even the regional areas, where most regional areas would much prefer. And the study show Sky is much more popular in the regional areas now than the ABC, so they serve no purpose anywhere.
Speaker 2: Make them subscription tolerance. That's right, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: You want to if you want to view it, you for it like you do with Sky News.
Speaker 2: And many other options.
Speaker 3: Now, a new Salvation Army survey has revealed some shocking data of the This was a survey of vulnerable South Australians and more than half of those surveys said they are skipping meals, while nearly a quarter eating expired or spoiled food in order to make ends meat, fifty six percent said they were skipping meals so that children could eat and Tina. Shockingly, pensioners are talking about opting for cat food or dog food because that's the only way they're going to get any sort of nutrition. I mean, this is just shocking to read about in a first world country.
Speaker 5: It's terrible reader.
Speaker 6: It really saddens my heart. But it's no surprise. And this isn't just a recent thing. This has been happening for a few years now where I live in Sydney, across the road in the park, and it breaks my heart every time, and I will make the effort. This evening there's a woman living in a tent, an elderly woman, and I thought maybe it was just a one or two night. I've been told she's been there for weeks, so this is really really shocking. There are more and all homeless people when you walk up George Street around Circular Key.
Speaker 5: We've got Vivid starting soon.
Speaker 6: I don't know what these pool buggers are going to do, because many of them the only shelter they get. But the pensions have been incredibly hard hit and for a long time have been resorting to eating very little, as you say, you know, dog or cat food.
Speaker 3: It's disgraceful, absolutely just absolutely appalling. Before your ladies go, I want to just bring you some international news. Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney had a massive diplomatic wins. She hosted a key trilateral meeting between the US Vice President JD Vance and the EU Commission and President Ursula von der Layan, and she's also now backing Tina Donald Trump's suggestion that the Vatican could help mediate talks between Ukraine and Russia. This is quite a starring role for Maloney. Tina, she is offering a assistance in that she's back Trump's proposal, and she's really become the crucial leader in Europe right now, particularly in.
Speaker 2: Trade talks with the US RITA.
Speaker 5: She deserves his starring role.
Speaker 6: She's been a really great leader, and she's you know, she's always been an admirer and understood what Trump is doing and trying to do. And I think she'll play a crucial role moving forward. And I'm sure her and JD. Bans got on remarkably well. And hopefully with her pressure and the assistance of Trump and the input of the Pope that finally something can happen.
Speaker 3: I remember when she was elected, the coverage in the.
Speaker 2: Western media was disgusting.
Speaker 3: They were painting her as some extremist, some threat to democracy, some radical fascist woman, and she's nothing of the sort. And she's proved that and she's possibly the most popular leader in Europe right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, of course, anybody that they can crucify, they'll do and call a fascist, you know what they're like. She is so impressive. I just wish we had a Maloney here. We need someone to come in and kick some ass, you know, have balls and backbone and understand that most people, really thinking people she would represent and Susan Lee, the liberals need to understand that this is what resonates with people, not this kind of woke nonsense.
Speaker 2: And they also need to understand.
Speaker 7: That in three years time, when again the cost living there'll be more people on the streets, the cost of living is going to really impact even more because of the energy disgrace of Bowen that you know, they're barking up the wrong tree, people will be really wanting and Noel, let's hope they Let's hope they wake up to those realities. We're living high pro McSween teena McQueen, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 2: Still toy karma.
Speaker 3: Lefties losing it past the latest from the US, including revelations that Hunter Biden wielded significant power.
Speaker 2: In the Biden White House. Army Horowitz joins me.
Speaker 3: Next, you're watching the Reader Panny Show, and it's time for lefties losing it And how do we get this deep into the wag without some input from the ladies of the view. And these miserable maidens are losing their teeny tiny minds again about Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Eighty three, So he's a little stumbling, he's a little rumby. I can't point to anything that he's done as present that he did, but I want somebody to tell me, well, when did you know it was bad?
Speaker 2: If you knew, why did you wait?
Speaker 10: So he said that it was after moderated the debate.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I'm sorry, baby, that's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: If you're telling me.
Speaker 1: That hundreds of people people knew that he was not able to do his job, then where the hell was everybody?
Speaker 3: Hundreds of people will bee hundreds of millions of people around the world who don't get their news from leftist lies like you knew about Joe Biden's cognitive decline. They knew it was real and it made him unfit for offers. I've been covering it on this station for more than five years. Let's just have around twenty seconds of President Applesauce Prudent's cryptocher.
Speaker 11: Yeah, America is a nation that can be defined in a single word.
Speaker 1: Him the idea that Los Angeles and and uh, what am I doing here?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you were doing that? I don't know how whoop? He missed all that.
Speaker 3: It was only around a week ago when Joe Biden and Chief Elder Abusa Jill were on the view to try to dispel any notions of his feeble mental state.
Speaker 2: It did not go well or the.
Speaker 12: Project the benefits.
Speaker 13: How do you lead the world having best instructional How do you lead the world but that of the best healthcarenral.
Speaker 3: But we can hardly expect any level of integrity or consistency from the ladies of the view. And let's stay on whoop be gold work because remember when she said this before the election, disputing the notion that Donald Trump and the Republicans were pro family.
Speaker 4: The thing that really pisses me off about this is, you know, if you all really cared about children, where are the tax credits? Where's the paid family leave?
Speaker 5: Where's the free house clock?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yep, she's demanding tax credits.
Speaker 3: But now that the Trump administration is coming through with some relief, she ain't happy.
Speaker 4: So as birth rates continue to decline in America, the White House is looking into offering five thousand dollars cash bonuses expanded access to IVF, along with other incentives for women to have more babies.
Speaker 5: Why and okay, I am in incredibly insulted.
Speaker 4: Because clearly they don't know how women's bodies work.
Speaker 2: She's so insufferable, isn't she?
Speaker 3: And yes, Wellee I'm sure it's Republicans who don't know how women's bodies work, not your ilk who claim women can have penises and men can breastfeed. But how interesting that you are insulted, You are enraged by the very tax credits you were demanding. Now she's mocking the five thousand dollar benefit because that's nothing. Well, what's that going to cover lunch?
Speaker 4: I don't know what five thousand dollars is supposed to do.
Speaker 5: And it's not even five thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars because you have cut it in half cuse you got paid.
Speaker 5: Taxes on it. Yeah, so they're offering you twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: They're just the worst, aren't they? Now talking about miserable maidens?
Speaker 2: Here is Hillary Clinton being Hillary Clinton? Ie awful?
Speaker 7: Did do you have the first female president of the United States?
Speaker 14: Well, first of all, don't be a handmaiden to the patriarchy, which kind of eliminates every woman on the other side.
Speaker 3: Of the aisle handmaidens for the patriarchy. That's how Hillary describes Republican women, except for someone like Liz Cheney.
Speaker 2: Because someone as awful as Hillary.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a little rich for the woman who allowed herself to be repeatedly humiliated over and over again, over and over again. Would Bill Clinton's wild philandering affair after affair, Monica Paula, Jennifer Kathleen, The list goes on. And I'm not even touching on his association with Jeffrey Epstein. Never forget that this was the painting in prime position in Jeffrey Epstein's And through all of that humiliation, Hillary stood by her philandering man. Want to talk about a handmaiden for the patriarchy, Look in the mirror, love. Now let's go to Colorado and check in with how the Democrats are faring. This is Colorado State Senator Chris Kolka, who says he is accountable to God and that's why he's standing up for equality and trans Jesus trans.
Speaker 11: What I'm accountable to, Almighty God because I'm standing up for equality. Well, my dear judgment, I might be standing in front of treans Jesus, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe.
Speaker 11: And I believe that Jesus God, we'll look at me and say you should do it up for people.
Speaker 3: Now to Jake Tappa's new book, Original Sin on President Biden's decline and its cover up covered up by the likes of Jake Tappa. We haven't forgotten Jake, but he's on the book tour and his fellow lefties are treating these revelations on Biden's decline like it's breaking news. One interesting note, again, something those on the right have pointed out for some time is the Biden family's dodgy business stealings involving Hunter Biden, often whose influence extended to the Oval Office. Indeed, was America being unwittingly led by this guy.
Speaker 15: Just the term crack commandments, all these rules you'll have Mad bretton WM if not for twenty four years on the Week Up.
Speaker 3: Good Lord, Let's hear what CNN anchor Jake Tapper has to say.
Speaker 12: How big a factor was the Hunter stuff? I think it was considerable. I think Hunter was driving the decision making for the family in a way that people he was almost like a chief of staff of the fanis.
Speaker 2: Does that strike you as pretty bizarre?
Speaker 12: It's bizarre because I think he is provably demonstrably unethical, sleazy, and prone to horrible decisions. I mean, tell me how you really feel, well, I mean, I just just look at the record. I mean, after his brother died, he cheated on his wife with his brother's widow and then got her addicted to crack.
Speaker 3: Just for beginners joining me now for more on this is filmmaker Army Horoid's army.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that? Who was running the country? Was it Jill? Was it Hunt?
Speaker 3: Or was it the faceless men and women pulling Joe's strings? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Well, a lot has been written about it, and a lot more will be written about it going forward. But it seems like there was like a pullet bureau of less than a dozen people, five to eight people who were in fact what in the country. Look, I want to point out that the concertutional powers given the president are given to only one person, the president. The president himself can't even delegate it to other people if he wanted to, certainly can't do it if he doesn't have the wherewithal to do it himself.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 13: No, this is the party of democracy, the party of fall the Constitution. Yet they were undermining democracy, undermine the constitution by running the country essentially by say, behind his back, but it was in front of his face, and he couldn't realize what was going on. H This is a significant and massive legal problem that needs to be sorted out. And look, first and foremost among the prince lings, where of course Jill Biden and Hunter Biden. And I don't have to go look, you did that montage. I don't have to go into who Hunter Biden was. We all know he was doing crack cocaine off the back of hookers, right, I mean, I don't have to go on and on about what he was doing in his private life. Yet he was.
Speaker 8: Wed.
Speaker 13: You just showed it, right, I mean, that was a really great montage of the Biden's life. Look, Hunter Biden was in cabinet, was in Oval office meetings, very high level over Oval office meetings. So it was Joe Biden. I think the whole country needs to be worried about that. Obviously, who had controlled the auto pen is another question, right, who was the person in fact signing these bills, signing these pardons. It seems like it wasn't. It wasn't Joe Biden the auto pen. While yes, one is allowed to use an autopen, which is essentially for those who don't know, the president has to sign all these things physically, But there has been a tradition of using this automatic pen that signed his name. As long as he is there and watching it happen, who had control of it, we don't know. And by the way, just so we're totally clear, Biden ran, and this actually adds is a very interesting question. Biden ran as a moderate. Biden his whole career prior to being president was in fact moderate. Yet the whole country termed hard left, the administrator hard left. While he's being present, we all scratched our heads and said, it doesn't seem like who Joe Biden was. Well, now we know that there was a cabal of people and it's administration who were part of the hard left, who were controlling what was going on. I think this is becoming clear. This is an absolute scandal of historic proportions.
Speaker 3: Reader, that is well said, a scandal of historic proportions. But back on the book, Jake Tapper has put out he's admitted on Meghan Kelly's program he was being promoting the book everywhere, and he admitted to her that he has apologized to Lara Trump for dismissing her in a really quite a hostile manner when she raised issues about Joe Biden's cognitive decline back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Have a look.
Speaker 1: I think what we see on stage with Joe Biden, Jake is very clearly a cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm referring to. It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 10: You have no I think it's so amazing. It's so amazing to me that try and figure out an answer a cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: You need to tell me that what I was suggesting.
Speaker 10: Was I think that you were marking his stutter. Yeah, I think you were marking his stutter. And I think you have absolutely no standing to diagnose somebody's cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: It's all well.
Speaker 3: And good to apologize and to be making these revelations now, Army, but it's too little, too late in my book, And Jake Tapper was still covering up Biden's cognitive decline last year, almost right up until he dropped out of the reelection race. So what credibility does he have and what damage is this book going to do to Joe Biden's legacy.
Speaker 2: Because it does seem to be.
Speaker 3: Large suedes of the country who watch CNN, MSNBC and other leftist media who are surprised by these revelations who seemed to have completely missed what the rest of us have been reporting for the last five years.
Speaker 13: I mean, the answer is is right, is self evident that the media has no credibility? Right the debt If one goes in Ford history and says, okay, media died in America, and they point to when that happened, It happened during the Biden presidency. It happened when they were covering up for what they knew was his inability to govern. And of course when they covered they try to cover it up even after that debate, which is when it actually all the you know, it all blew open. Look, the question is where do we go from here?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 13: How are they going to look at Republican conspiracy theories moving forward? Right, whether or not as Republicans talking about how the media has conspired on Russia Gate and Russia Russia Russia, or our crazy idea that COVID came from a lab in Wuhan, right, or that BLM wasn't really exactly mostly peaceful. These are all crazy conspiracy theories, right, every single one of them obvious he proved true. The question is how they entreat the conspiracy theories of the right going forward, and Rita, I gotta admit I highly doubt that they're going to take them anywhere seriously than they took them before, even though they were proven to be wrong, and the conspiracy theorists have proven to me right time and time and time again. Look, they're still doubling down this. Nothing has changed. I mean, Hakim Jeffries just talked about how it's a conspiracy theory that we're saying that they may have known he had debilitating cancer while he was president. Or David Axelrod saying that we need to put criticism aside right now, right and asking questions aside right now. No, David, this is exactly when we have to be asking questions. This is when we should be pushing this issue right. No, they have not given up the ghost. They are not contrite. They are push forward with this and the whole and all of America and the world to understand what we're dealing with when it comes to the media and how they view this. And by the way, I don't think there's any small you know, I think there's a connection between the fact that we're seeing this happen right these stories are coming out and Trump's approval rating are actually spiking for the first time. I think people are looking at what the quote unquote president was before and the president now and say, I think we have a pretty good comparitive. We had four years of last four years, So yeah, I think there's a connection there.
Speaker 3: And you make an excellent point on the timing of this cancer diagnosis, because again this will be called a right wing conspiracy theory, but I would suggest the majority of Americans at this point don't believe the official narrative that that only discovered in recent days that this advanced cancer exists.
Speaker 2: In fact, a number of experts have come out and said.
Speaker 3: That's almost impossible to believe, given he is the president who would be subjected to regular health checkups, fairly thorough checkups. And it's just to me army, mind blowing that Joe Biden's family.
Speaker 2: Seeing his mental and physical.
Speaker 3: Decline, wanted him to run again, wanted him to serve four more years, and the Democrat machinery were happy to help him do that until that disastrous debate performance.
Speaker 2: It's almost cruel.
Speaker 3: I mean, put aside everything else, the lack of transparency, all the constitutional issues, but just the cruelty to a man who's obviously not fit to lead.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and I'll say one of two things happened. Redo, Okay, I think this is much is clear and none of them are good. And one is they knew about the counter diagnosis and how severe it was and held it back and hit it, which is bad enough, right. And two is they didn't test him because they knew he probably had it, didn't want anyone to know, didn't want him to know, and held back this diagnosis four more years, leading to a more severe metastating form that's cancer. It's one of those two things, and neither one are pretty READO.
Speaker 2: No, they're both pretty ugly.
Speaker 3: And just the family members is mind blowing that they would be party to any of that.
Speaker 2: Now, this next story should be satire, but sadly it's not.
Speaker 3: You'll remember Rachel Levine, formerly Richard Levine, the Biden Administration's Assistant Secretary for Health.
Speaker 2: Well, he's been.
Speaker 3: Honored by a woman's college. Yes, Smith College presented Levine, a man identifying as a woman, with an honorary degree, and he also spoke to the school's graduating class. Now to qualify for this on our Smith College requirements, state that the college will consider women who are exemplars of excellence in a wide range of fields, both academic and non academic, and the criteria also says the college will also consider individuals who have had a special impact on Smith College, on the education of men, or on women's lives. I don't know, Army, what do you make of this? To me, it's almost satire material. But we continuously see men identifying as women being honored with awards that are normally reserved for just real women.
Speaker 13: Yeah, first of all, Rita, if I can admonish you, it is Admiral Levine, right, and so yes, I salute Admiral Levine. Look, I gotta be honest, it doesn't really matter to me. Okay, Smith College. Look, they give honorary degrees to pretty much anybody. It's really not that big a deal. I don't think it's I don't think that part of the story is a big part of the story, although I do want to point out right is Smith College itself and the absurdity, nay, the lack of morality of that of that school, that college. There's a couple of stories that you may not known about. But Smith College not that long ago had this story where there was a black woman who went and was sitting eating her food in a cafeteria that was closed in back specifically said no one's allowed to eat this cafeteria for a number of reasons, and a janitor who was given that instructions walked up to her and said, excuse me, but you're actually not allowed to eat here. She then went to full meltdown mode and said, you are doing this because I am black. I am eating while black, not kidding. She had a total hissy fit.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I recall that story.
Speaker 13: Well, security guard, that's right. Security guard came in and said, I'm sorry, you're not gonna be here. What does Smith College do? They fired the janitor, who was a working man from the area and the security guard right after. It was very clear that.
Speaker 8: She was wrong.
Speaker 13: They were following the dictat of the university themselves. Yet they fired a blue class, lower class worker because a black woman was eating in a person.
Speaker 5: This is Smith College.
Speaker 13: And one last story, if they met.
Speaker 3: Smith College, that is who they are.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've run out of time. Thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 3: Pleasures stal To carm Premier listen to Alan left fuming after a stunt that saw manure dumped at her office. The Liberal m P accused of facilitating that stunt joins me.
Speaker 2: Next, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is the state Liberal member for the Western Victorian region, Bev MacArthur. Now, Bev, you were present at the Raleigh yesterday on the steps of Parliament House. We saw firefighters and farmers in large numbers protesting the Allen government's new emergency services tax, which, as you say, punishes the very farmers who helped protect regional communities by volunteering in the CFA.
Speaker 5: Jane, I think you're a fine west.
Speaker 3: About it.
Speaker 13: Did you're also a volunteer? Have a bit ban that.
Speaker 7: Tell us the story.
Speaker 3: Now your party has pledged to scraped attacks should you win the state election in twenty twenty six. But that wasn't the only protest you were present for yesterday. Also helped a farmer deliver a small gift to listen to Allan's parliamentary office, a box of cow manure along with a note reading, dearest Ja Center, I have considered your levy and here's my feedback. It's bull dust, love, Brutus and family. Now, the Premier did not take this well the couple.
Speaker 15: Of liberal politicians acted in a disgraceful inappropriate way in a workplace, in the parliamentary workplace. Well, I condemn that behavior. You know who hasn't condemned that behavior, the leader of the Opposition, Brad Baton.
Speaker 3: Oh mine, that's a little bit precious, bear, because I understand that this incident is before the Parliament's presiding offices. Is there anything you can tell us about this? Are you restricted in what you can say until it's been resolved?
Speaker 8: Well, nobody has comment contacted me, Rita. But all I can say is this labor government has failed over a long period of time since they introduced this text to listen to anybody. They won't answer emails of constituents, they won't answer phone calls, they won't attend rallies. They weren't on the steps of Parliament yesterday. They just do not listen. And the farming community, and they make up a large percentage of the CFA volunteer firefighters, are at their wits end. They're in desperate situations, Rita. The drought, of some estimate is worse than the nineteen hundred drought. There no water, there's no fodder, and they can hardly get it from anywhere, even if it's available from interstate. I understand this fodder in Western Australia, but South Australia won't let us bring it across the border. They're in a terrible situation. The mental strain on farmers at the moment is terrible and they're desperate and it's not fair that they impose attacks, which I am so pleased the Coalition has pledged to repeal when we defeat this shocking government in November twenty six. This is what has to happen. You can't just keep hitting people like this government's doing, and especially people that feed those inside the tram tracks one hundred percent of the time. It's a very sad situation out in the country, Rita, and I'll stand with the farmers and the volunteer firefighters and the professional firefighters. Every day they're looking after us. They leave their properties to go and fight fight us, often on state land, state forests, national parts. That's where the fist start because of absolutely shocking management by this government. And now they're going to be hit with one hundred and fifty percent increase in attacks, which they absolutely can't afford, especially at this time.
Speaker 3: Now, You're right about the drought in parts of Victoria's it's the worst we've ever seen. It's seen farmers forced to send thousands of dairy cattle to be slaughtered because they can't afford to feed them.
Speaker 2: Feed costs of sought to record highs.
Speaker 3: You've called on Victoria's Minister for Agriculture to address this situation. What is being done to assist these farmers because there seems to be a big divide between city folk and regional people in this state. So many people in the city aren't even aware about what's happening, and with this crippling drought impacting so many farmers.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you Rita for raising the issue, and it's great that some of the metropolitan media are now picking this up. And I'm sure people inside the tram tracks they have great sympathy for the farming community because they know they work hard. Their price takers, not price makers, and it's very hard for them to get a product to market and make a profit in the best of times. Now when they're confronted by adverse weather conditions, increase rate rises, increase bank interest rates, and huge increase in their input costs as well, and then this tax on top it's just been the last straw, combined with this drought. I know on our farm there's just dirt. You can't see anything but dirt, and with this a bit to win, the topsails blowing away. So I've asked the Minister for Agriculture, the state minister, to come and look at what the situation is in our area. See for yourself how desperate people are and how desperate the situation is. And there are dairy farmers that are having to liquidate their herds. And I was told by a counselor yesterday at the rally that he'd been phoned by a farmer that morning. He was just going to have to shoot forty cows, but tens of thousands are going to the slaughter house. And these are productive milking cows. Some of the beef cattle that people can no longer retain are being sent into state. But it's a shocking situation. And what the government have handed out is a five thousand dollar grant that you have to match if you're a farmer. Well right now they don't have us spare five thousand dollars, And in any case, where would ten thousand dollars go. If you're trying and you've got to invested in infrastructure, it's absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: And we had the state budget yesterday, Bev. It's grim figures.
Speaker 2: There's now the way to look at it.
Speaker 3: The Labor Government's annual tax take in Victoria is on track to hit fifty billion by twenty thirty. You compare that to what it was when Dad Andrews came to power back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: It was eighteen point three billion.
Speaker 3: So eighteen point three to fifty billion, and the state debt is on track to hit two hundred billion. You say you, if you were in power, you would do something about this emergency services tax. But how can you afford to This state is under crippling debt, the biggest in the country. Surely money needs to come from somewhere.
Speaker 8: Well, it shouldn't come from those who are in the most desperate situation. The Fire services levy, as it was first introduced, was to pay for fire services, and we would ensure that that stayed as it was, but all these other services were funded out of consolidated revenue. They've just foisted a new property tax on Victorians. Every Victorian, every household in Victoria will have one hundred percent increase. Businesses and enterprises will have a further much higher increase, and farmers was one hundred and eighty nine percent increase, downdown to one hundred and fifty percent. So these core services of keeping people safe should be the first priority of government, that's what they should do. The fact that they run these huge projects over budget, over time all the time, and they're sucking everything out of the rest of the economy to pay for their vanity projects inside the tram tracks, and they expect people out outside of the tram tracks to foot the bill. Bill. It's disgraceful.
Speaker 3: Bev MacArthur, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's all the time we have tonight.
Speaker 2: I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. Don't go on your air. Newsnight is up next