Speaker 1: Apogee Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Go Secrets, Horror, Scandal.
Speaker 1: Hysterios Wild.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another Freaky Friday, your co host Stephanie and Tatiana, and we are here today with one of the juiciest stories OH have ever heard.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I can't even believe this is real. We are both have no words.
Speaker 1: Like buckle in, get your popcorn, take it away, Tatiana, let's go. Okay.
Speaker 2: So this still makes my heart race when I think about it. I was staying in Sydney for a girl's weekend and I had one too many espresso martinis at the hotel bar. My friends had already gone up to the room, but I had met this incredibly hot guy who was in town for a work conference. Total daddy energy, love it. We floated for hours and I told him that i'd meet him in his room. He gave me the number, and I remember repeating to myself in the elevator, fourteen o eight, I knock a voice from the inside, come in, and so I do. Candles are lit, there's music playing, Frank Sinatra of all things. We organized all that so quickly, and I thought, okay, Wow, he really went all out. I walk in, I dropped my coat and I walk up behind him while he's standing in the mini bar, and I run my hands up his back and kiss his neck. FLEXI. He turns around and it's not him. It's a completely different man, maybe mid fifties. Shocked but not stopping me either.
Speaker 1: What so he's expecting a woman.
Speaker 2: Ah. My initial reaction is to grab my coat and leave, but then he kisses me, and my whole body went weak.
Speaker 1: My body felt excited.
Speaker 2: I was excited, that's sister, and I felt so out of control.
Speaker 1: So I stayed.
Speaker 2: He slowly took my clothes off, kissed me all over, and we went for hours.
Speaker 1: This spicy girl.
Speaker 2: He wanted to please and pleasure me all night, and I wasn't going to say no. I stayed the night, and we did it again in the morning, and I couldn't get enough of this man.
Speaker 1: Who was he?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, And after I showered, I thanked him, and either of us even asked to exchange details. I then got so curious about which room I was meant to go in, so I tried thirteen or eight because it popped into the back of my head. The man from the bar, opened it up in just a towel and said, took you long enough. It turns out it was thirteen or eight, not fourteen o eight. I lied, and I said, I got nervous, but I grabbed his phone and I put my number in and I said, call me.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to catch up.
Speaker 2: I'll never tell him what I really did that night, But honestly, how did that even happen? Who was that older man actually lighting the candles for? Was he expecting another woman who never showed? I have so many questions, But regardless, this is a night I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: I bet you won't. That is straight out of a movie. He must have been waiting for another woman. I beg your finest pardon.
Speaker 2: This happened? Honestly, how I don't understand. I have so many questions. She went into the room with another man, realized it wasn't him, but stayed, would you I don't know, I just would freak out. I reckon. But she said that she was a few drinks deep. Yea, so maybe she was a little bit whoo whatever, Yeah, like this is fun and that energy. And then was he like that as well? Because he was obviously waiting for somebody, and.
Speaker 1: What happens to the woman? If he was waiting for a woman and she knocked on the door and he's with another girl.
Speaker 2: I bet that would have been a night that seems like a recipe for anxiety, but sounds like a very thrilling nice So did he get stood up because obviously, like if he knew that someone was coming in, he set all of that up for another woman.
Speaker 1: Is that for yourself?
Speaker 2: No, And there's no way that he would have set that up knowing that another woman was coming. Someone's gonna knock on the door and he'd be with another woman.
Speaker 1: And did he know this isn't the woman or was it like someone off a dating site and he was like, oh she looks different, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, maybe he was drunk too.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, but that a good time. Oh my goodness, it's just kind of hot.
Speaker 2: I love that for you. That was giving daddy energy. But like, goodness me, she said, the first hot guy was giving daddy energy. But this guy's an fifties. This is real daddy energy, real daddy energy, and obviously we're attracted to him. Otherwise you wouldn't have. Yeah, you wouldn't have done that for her whole body to go weeks so quickly a man she's never even met. That is like instant sexual chemistry, like yes, magnetized, Like you would have to feel that immediately, otherwise.
Speaker 1: You would run.
Speaker 2: You would one run. It's like a movie. Ran into a room with an older man who was in his fifties and you weren't attracted, you'd be fucking legged out of there.
Speaker 1: That's so True'd be scared. Absolutely the candles music.
Speaker 2: This is straight out of a smart book. Literally when you would read in the smartphone that you would read in a smart book. Goodness, I just I'm so shocked that this has even happened. It's really hard, Like I like it. How do you live to tell the story? I feel like, can we have a follow up please, of like the conversation that happened after, like any other details that you've got because.
Speaker 1: Ask him when you're waiting for someone you don't know who I am? Did you not open that up?
Speaker 2: Like what happened the next day when you guys spoke and you obviously wanted to exchange.
Speaker 1: Numbers, so they didn't exchange numbers.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said then they didn't exchange numbers, and she.
Speaker 2: Just left and like, yeah, okay, oh she gave the other guy, the guy she was originally meant to meet with, she got his number.
Speaker 1: Goodness, but yeah, would you not ask the older guy like, oh, yeah, I wasn't meant to be here tonight. You were waiting for someone.
Speaker 2: Because of all this, Like she thanked him and then they left. That's wild. Oh my goodness, who is he? That's crazy. I have so many questions, so many questions, like I need a debrief.
Speaker 1: It's such like a good story, but I just want to know more now because now it's like a smart book actually, like now on an aeroplane. I was halfway through a smart book on the way back from Europe and then I left it on the airplane and now I'm like, whatever happened in that story again? But you know, do you remember the book? I don't remember the title of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it was hot, though there would been hot to read.
Speaker 1: On a plane. It's fun, just chilling, easy to read. You just sit back, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember having internet on a plane with an ext partner, having very dirty conversation a plane and feeling like people look at me giggling because it's so naughty, so fun.
Speaker 1: It was so hot joined the Mile High Club, did I? Yeah, damn, I know that sounds so hot. Then in reality you're in this tiny little bathroom. Yeah, like it would look be hard run sanitary, that's true. Super yeah positions.
Speaker 2: No, I just waited till I got home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niceties.
Speaker 2: That was meeting him that night. Oh so it was like a lead up.
Speaker 1: Also, it wasn't next to you on the plane.
Speaker 2: No, I was on the plane, he wasn't. And then I was like going to meet him.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: It was really hot. It was like straight out of a movie.
Speaker 1: That's fun. Yeah, oh sexty. That's also I would recommend anyway going out topic. Love you guys, thanks for writing in this anonymousbmvision. If you have any stories like this, please bring them in. The more context the better. It can be sexy, scandalous, It could be ghost creepy, horror, like literally anything things you would just take to the grave. We want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything to do with like if you got anything workplace related, anything that's happened, anything with the boss, or just it doesn't even have to be sexual. Necessarily it can be fun though it is fun.
Speaker 1: It is fun.
Speaker 2: Anything you've got we want to hear it, love it.
Speaker 1: Thanks joining us, guys. We will see you on it Monday. Bye bye