Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: This is number one hundred, Big day here, same show you get every morning as a brand new name. Welcome to Jace, Lauren and Clint. We're very very proud of you today, mate, very happy to finally be able to pull the trigger on this and go for it.
Speaker 3: It's been one of the shows. Great injustices, doesn't it really happens? Had to turn up every day without being the center of attention, and he's throwing tantrum.
Speaker 1: Up the toys.
Speaker 4: Events thrown from the cut.
Speaker 2: There's having to pay for sauce at a local bakery your bye and then not.
Speaker 1: In the show.
Speaker 3: Then there's Clint turning up at five am every morning and getting zero recognized. Well, we've changed that. The show is officially called Jace, Lauren and Clint and people in Melbourne are excited.
Speaker 1: Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number. If you want to join us on their.
Speaker 3: Come on pump up his tires because you needs to beg a well last.
Speaker 1: Today and then tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Jokes aside, we're ripping into you today, but we're really bloody proud of you man, right you you know you grew up in the TV industry, you said goodbye to that move to a completely different industry, which would have been massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah it was. You deserve today.
Speaker 4: You know, doing it with two of my best mates is one of the greatest gifts you can get.
Speaker 1: So thank you to both of you.
Speaker 2: I say this to you, guys, and it's so true, Like there's not a lot of teams in RADO who.
Speaker 1: Are actually mates who each other. Yeah, like a lot of them in court in court.
Speaker 3: But you know well where you were going to end up in court if we didn't put Clan's name on the post, we aren't.
Speaker 1: Take you to v Cat. Let's go in mentor you're on the air.
Speaker 5: Good morning, still morning, Jays, Lauren and Clin.
Speaker 3: Hello, Happy Clin day.
Speaker 1: Thank you. How are you celebrating? Well I would have been celebrating with the D's win, but instead I woke up to this great news.
Speaker 5: So it's awesome, guys. It's been a long time coming and we've all been asking for.
Speaker 1: It for so long, so just the real that it's now happening.
Speaker 2: So well done.
Speaker 1: You've hit the nail on the head. Though, they should get a win for you this weekend. I mean you sure they should put.
Speaker 3: On the banner or they should wear black armbounds for the death of your television career.
Speaker 2: He news has gone into state. Tony from Cambra's on the air Morning Training, Anthony.
Speaker 5: Actually it's Elbow morning, Albus, good morning. How are you look?
Speaker 3: We're celebrating in here Elbow.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Is this one of Australia's great injustices that we're finally righted? It is?
Speaker 5: Indeed, I think Clint's been carrying the show. It's really important that he gets his name on the door and he's saven in under two years. It took me twenty six years in Parliament to get my name on the big door.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to beg to keep it there every couple of years either, thank.
Speaker 5: You every three years.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, now, is this what if on in canberra's talking about today?
Speaker 5: The Japanese Prime Minister is flying as a result of this news. This is a global story, not that Melbourne or Canbra. This is an injustice which is being righteous and it's a great thing.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, Thank you so much, PM.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate how PM.
Speaker 3: Now, have you got any words of advice to make sure we don't kick him off the show.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it voted out.
Speaker 5: Nice bring him coffee in the morning. That's that's part of my most fee for combent. Every time works, it works for me, it'll work for.
Speaker 4: Them now, PM, thank you for the kind words. By the way, can I maybe tempt you to become a Melbourne supporter? Throw away the hawkscaff and pick up.
Speaker 5: We're a happy team. It was an amazing game Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Can I ask the opinion of the Prime Minister when it comes to a draw?
Speaker 1: Hang on surely the needle.
Speaker 2: Well you're ugby league boy like me, and you know I'm big on extra time go to Golden Point.
Speaker 1: What were your thoughts on Thursday night?
Speaker 5: I'm in favor of a drawer, Yeah, because what happens in rugby league is it just becomes a contest for a field goal. Yeah about try it and I reckon if it's a draw, you know, no, no one wins, no one loses. But that was the case Thursday night. You know, poor thoughts had a cook kicked a bit straighter. Yeah, an extra scoring shots, but seven points down with about thirty seconds to go.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. I'm with you, Elbow keep the drawer.
Speaker 4: Now, PM, I don't know if you have seen on our socials, but Melbourne has been cooking up a storm in honor of me.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed to say so.
Speaker 4: We've got the Clint Club Sandwich, We've got the sticky date cinnamon scroll.
Speaker 3: Haven't we got the flavor of the month that Clint's downaway carrot cake?
Speaker 1: Would you like us to send you? Want to be sure?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't mind a bit of carrot cake. Carrot cake has got to wringle. It's a triple c.
Speaker 2: You've got more important stuff to be doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, just before.
Speaker 5: We let you go, I've got to have morning.
Speaker 3: Could you please introduce the new show Jase, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 5: For us and listeners. This is Jace, Lauren and Clint at that time.
Speaker 3: Thanks, guys, say a lot of the Japanese Prime Minister for us, would you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, she knows all about you. Clearly, Jase, Lauren and Clint are feeling good.
Speaker 1: Lauren and Clint on the Socials