Speaker 1: Remember we had a bet about who was going to win the Best Pop Vocal Album, and.
Speaker 2: Now we know.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 1: I said it was going to be Sabrina Carpenter and you said it was going to be Billie Eili.
Speaker 2: Yes, who was it?
Speaker 3: Sabrina?
Speaker 2: I'm never right. Just let me enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you gloat have your moment.
Speaker 2: I tell you what we are going to do a little Grammys. You know, full rundown.
Speaker 1: But I've just noticed, out of the corner of my eye on the screen in this studio a little bit of married at first sight, and we need.
Speaker 2: To discuss that.
Speaker 3: Yes, guy will be deep you.
Speaker 1: Let's all right, Grammy's a time. Kanye West and his wife Bianca. I always want to call her chen Sorry for some reason. No, no, no, it's like it's a real wanky Italian.
Speaker 2: Thing that I do chin sorry boogie, like that.
Speaker 1: They were on the red carpet. She had no clothes on, not a stitch and also not one hair.
Speaker 4: She would have harped on her head. I mean, I feel like she would have been lazy years ago. But wow, I mean, dude, how.
Speaker 2: Do we why do we know that about her?
Speaker 3: The risk she took.
Speaker 1: Like if you're listening to us going, oh yeah, yeah, they've pulled another stunt. No, this woman was naked apart from she's done a sort of body stocking before. It wasn't that she's wearing something, but it's utterly see through.
Speaker 3: It is not covering anything.
Speaker 2: I can see her boozies everything.
Speaker 4: Do you think she would have she was comfortable in this? She look Do you think she liked it?
Speaker 2: She looks very comfortable.
Speaker 3: Is it weird that I think she looks like it suits her.
Speaker 4: I know that's a bizarre thing to say, but I'm like far out. If anyone can kind of rock it, it's her.
Speaker 2: I agree. She's got a magnificent set of boozy, isn't she?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Just like pendulous? You know.
Speaker 4: It was reported that they were kicked out because after the Red Carpet they didn't go into the ceremony.
Speaker 1: Nobody saw them in the ceremony, but they didn't. They just went home, got a couple of dimmies and sat on the cat. Is pretty much what I do with the logis do the red carpet and then.
Speaker 2: Taylor.
Speaker 1: Taylor is in a little saucy red outfit, feeling sexy, very short, a little too short. I think what you were very complimentary of Taylor Swift's outfit until.
Speaker 3: I really loved this red Vivin West with dress. But then Swanny I saw there was a tea hanging from her thigh.
Speaker 4: We don't need Travis's name or initial on your leg.
Speaker 3: We get it you're dating him.
Speaker 2: It's weird. She does love that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of the song where she goes, I wonder wear it like a chain with his initial around my neck. Not because he because he really knows me. Helen Macas is screaming at us.
Speaker 4: I want to Salona Jean Jean, not because it owns me.
Speaker 2: It's a great song.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's probably my second favorite reputation.
Speaker 2: So she's got a letter around her thigh.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think the best dress goes to Billie Eilish and Prata a black suit.
Speaker 2: I think the best dress goes to Charlie x X Jean Paul.
Speaker 3: She did look amazing in.
Speaker 1: That incredible and Chapel Ryan unbelievable performance of this track.
Speaker 3: We love Pink Pony Club. You're a Pink Pony girl.
Speaker 1: Mama Tom's screwing his face up at me. And yet every time I hear that song sung by that woman, I imagine it's Tom singing it.
Speaker 3: That is very Tom gasamando, coda you boring.
Speaker 1: No, just mouth the words and her voice suits you.
Speaker 2: Her voice suits you a lot.
Speaker 4: Chapel also did win Best New Artist Swanny. That's exciting Grammys for her.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's got nothing to Chapel moan about there.
Speaker 4: Nor and also we got to talk about this gals.
Speaker 1: She was absolutely speechless when she won Country Music Artist of the Year.
Speaker 4: How do you think Casey Musgraves and Chris Stapleton feel about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, not great. I feel like Chris Stapleton's won before. He's an old man. I'm sure he's won it. But Casey musgraves album Deeper Well is glorious.
Speaker 4: And you did notice when she was applauding Beyonce she had a little bit of a stinkcase because.
Speaker 1: You because there's this girl who looks like she's got a face like a slap bomb, and she goes absolute dead pan and you wouldn't have even recognized who she was. I'm like, that's Casey Musgraves. The Chrissy Swan Show, the Chrissy Swan show, Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Chrissy has cliffe Age, then Yo Blaye has cash prizes, Yo Blay for You're a Chance to Win wins five tees and s's a Fly to Win dot com to.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clabait, Yeah you and I.
Speaker 1: As soon as the noombs were announced for the Grammys, we picked our favorites.
Speaker 2: Mine was Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter. I saidn't that can't be beaten?
Speaker 3: No, because that kind of was the record of last year.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I wanted Billie Eilish Birds of a Feather to win, though, because I'm a billy stand and I love that woman.
Speaker 1: And the category record of the Year is sort of like, you know, best Picture of the Oscars always comes last in the ceremony.
Speaker 2: It's the big ones, like the god LOGI. It's just been announced that it is.
Speaker 1: Neither Birds of a Feather by Billie Eilish or Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter. It is Not Like Us by Kendrick Lamar, the only one.
Speaker 2: That as PARI.
Speaker 4: Ready song, No doubt us, also beating good Luck Babe by Chapel Roan and Fortnite by Your Queen Taite.
Speaker 1: And Texas hold them by Beyond Save, which caused its own sensation.
Speaker 2: Very surprised.
Speaker 1: I think it's a conspiracy and it's all because, you know, the Record of the Year artist has got a win. If he's going to be the halftime entertainment of the super Bowl, it wouldn't be a good look.
Speaker 3: If he wasn't at a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Pr I've got another theory coming at her about married at first sight. Juggernaut continues. More people every year watch it. I am not watching it, and I'm here to tell you don't need to. You can just hook into the news websites and play along with the romance.
Speaker 2: And intrigue in the storyline. Last night we met Ryan and Jackie O.
Speaker 1: Ryan is a self confessed warrior, whatever that.
Speaker 5: Means in terms of my identity as a warrior.
Speaker 3: Instinctively, I'm very protective.
Speaker 6: It's more I'm more concerned about the whole how it's going to present for her and.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering what he's talking about. He dropped her when I first heard about this, because, as I said, I'm not watching it.
Speaker 2: Get all my information the secondhand the way I like it.
Speaker 1: Ah, he dropped her, didn't dump her from the relationship. They were dancing and he dipped her and went too far and she hit the floor properly.
Speaker 3: Something came my way, You're gonna have to catch me though. Fang solid thud right there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she really hit it like a sack of potatoes. He was apparently, you know, he looked as if he was very upset by it, and then.
Speaker 2: He tried to be chivalrous or did he have a listen.
Speaker 5: I was discussion with production preserving that woman's dignity because that was not right. That was a miscalculation, and I don't feel that she needs to be ridiculed like that. It's more about her than anything.
Speaker 6: Jackie's perfectly fine. I'm not thinking myself. I think going to hurt. Everyone was horrified. I don't want those reactions to be a subject of national ridicule. People will laugh and what alo with the bestick hand point it and keep her up.
Speaker 5: Blah bah blah. All I can do is a question that not make it to national broadcast.
Speaker 2: He showed his petticoat there.
Speaker 3: Why what's your theory?
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with Jackie.
Speaker 3: It's about him, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Because he's a warrior and who's a strong broom.
Speaker 3: He's a gym broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he panicked.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh my god, how embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Someone might say those things about me. I might be ridiculed. He said a couple of things in there that had nothing to do with Jackie had to do with him. So what he's done is he's twisted it and gone, oh, I don't want Jackie to be ridiculed. I don't want that woman to be upset. It's not about that. It's about he should have been strong enough in his mind physically to keep this woman up right, and it's all about him.
Speaker 2: And also, there is no way.
Speaker 1: If a woman hits the deck a dad for being dipped, that's gonna make the TV show come on.
Speaker 3: That's all production one.
Speaker 4: And also good job to mass this year for breaking the fourth wall and showing us these conversations.
Speaker 3: It makes it far juicy.
Speaker 2: And also it.
Speaker 1: Minimizes the crying foul of the edit at the end of the show, which I think is a good self protective. There's no doubt in my mind that sometimes there is a bad edit, but sometimes there's not.
Speaker 4: Regularly, Tim and Joel are up next. They'll be delivering more Grammy Goss and News. I'm sure have a beautiful evening. Swanni, thank you for making Yes.
Speaker 1: I'm in bed early tonight because I'm filling in again on.
Speaker 2: Fits in Whip with Kate Richie tomorrow morning. If you're in Sydney, have a listen.
Speaker 3: Have a great show.
Speaker 2: This One Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you